Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What is the easiest way to know which ETF has the highest score in their industry?
Speaker 4: I know people want to know how to judge these without having to lean on us. So if you go to ETF dot com backslash and put it in whatever ETF you're looking at, so backslash VOCA.
Speaker 5: This is one of the ones that I love the most.
Speaker 4: In Vanguard, you'll be able to see the scored or grade that they give it. It's one of the highest scores you have available. It's the ninety five. I absolutely love YO. I think one of the best managed funds of all time.
Speaker 2: But go through and look at.
Speaker 4: Smh, VT, I, v GT, and C which ones are doing well in what grade they have. Also, if you go look at that five year chart, it'll tell you how price action or price is done historically over the last five years. But if you have a good grade plus price action that is going up into the right, that's how you know you are in a safe ETF. It's just like school, like if you get to the C range or the B minus range, you want to stay away from it. You want everythings that are a's and A plus. And you can also break them down by sector, So if you want to look at oil, natural gas, house in real estate, you can break them down there as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just going to add to that, and that's a great point when you talk about sectors because there's different ETFs inside these sectors, and so it will show you how it's performing inside that sector. So when it gets its great it's based on how it's performing, but also how it's performing inside of its own sector, and so it's a great it's a great tool.
Speaker 5: I think ETFDB is another one that I use.
Speaker 6: So what I'm talking about how I look at the performance of an ETF, I'm looking at obviously what is inside of it. So I think that's the most important thing. People just hear the three letters, it's like, oh, it's the ETF, and no, you really need to see what the ETF has inside to see if those are companies that you want to invest in, and so that's a great thing. And finding the trends, right, it'll show you how it's performed over the past year, how it's performing over the past three years, how it's performing over the past five years. All these things you need to take into account before you make that type of decision. Another thing is how long the ETF has been around? Yes, right, you don't want et all right, look at look at some of the start days of some these ETFs. Do you looking at on this like, oh, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one. Then you'll see some nineteen ninety nine. Okay, right, and then I know we're we'll talk about some of the other variables that we're looking at, value being one of them. But all these things are things you should be looking at. Right when we talk about value and the reason it's important, it's like, how many people are trading that on a daily basis?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Is it in the hundreds of thousands or is it in the millions? Isn't the tens of millions? More?
Speaker 6: The more value, the more likely to get in and out of trades, the more you're not going to be stuck with something, especially if you're doing options, and we spoke about that, it's like, yo, there's no valume.
Speaker 5: You can't get out even if you got in a great trade or buy it from. So you got to be mindful of all these things.
Speaker 6: So etf dot com is a great one and absolutely great one.
Speaker 5: Etfd b is a great one.
Speaker 6: And even when I when I'm doing from an individual standpoint, Zachs dot com was one of those ones, and but just from a grading system, it was like, Okay, you can see what they how they've been graded. They can see how they're perform on a quality basis, and they break down their quality performance by you know, the things that they're offering. So all those things when we talk about do your research, especially if you're doing ETFs, which we said, you know is probably one of the more safe things to invest in that in index funds.
Speaker 5: These are great tools, great tools. Use all the tools that you have at your at your disposal, absolutely and.
Speaker 4: If you go to the efficiency tap, you can also look at the next downside that that ETF will have in the maximum upside.
Speaker 5: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Pretty interesting to see. So like the max downside deviation of a twelve month period, four vol is six percent maximum draw down that they're expecting over the next twelve months. It's pretty damn good in comparison to like Lucid Motors or somebody like that. So you need to know what the drawdown or what the worst case in some of you, you know, just got over your little Valentine's Day heartbreak. You know you got to start check in to see what's real and what's not early in your investment portfolio as well as you do in your love life. Shotty good Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: Every day, every day amazing, every day's down to day.
Speaker 3: Another another good site too is morning Star morning Star Star. Yeah, they have a lot of professionals use morning Star. They have a paid subscription by they have free they have free products as well, and they they rate everything.
Speaker 5: They rate five to twenty nine plans.
Speaker 3: They rate ETFs, they rate a bunch of variety of different things, and you know you have like different ratings, like so five stars the highest rating that you can possibly get in the Morning Star.
Speaker 5: So that's another That's another site.
Speaker 3: So there's a variety of different sites out there, and you know you can just see whichever one you feel most comfortable with. But you should definitely uh do some level of research on the US Yeah, and the exchange traded funds ets once again, is an easier way to invest. It's a safer way to invest as opposed to picking individual stocks, and it gives you more specific target in an industry as opposed to an index. For with like a sn P five hundred index is going to cover everything, right, like five hundred companies, where let's say like a QQQ that's going to be just in technology, so or like you know, is it want will be just in consumer discretion or just in energy, or just in financial services. So you get like ten or fifteen companies that's just in the financial services industry as opposed to every single company that's on the stock market. So yeah, it's something to think about, especially if you are looking to invest and don't know you know the best way to go about it.
Speaker 5: That's a that's an easier way to get in two Tech two index. No stress.
Speaker 4: Go look at the score of v O, O, vt I, Apple and Microsoft and tell me what the average score is. We want companies that are going to stand the test of time, do incredible over long periods of time and not have to stress. This is an easy way to know if these companies or ats are doing incredibly well. Please put in chet, invest in a simple humans make it complicated. Two tech two index, no stress, and they're.
Speaker 6: Updated too, right, So if there's a there's a quarter, or if there's you know, there's a year that that ETF is not performing and then it's updated, that ninety five score won't be ninety five, it'll be dropped.
Speaker 5: So it's one of those things. It updates live. So definitely use the tools.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being force back, drop bag drop, Mike, drop.
Speaker 5: Bag drop dropt.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,