Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueans See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The playoffs are upun us the best place to watch right there in person. Game Time is an authorized ticket marketplace for playoff basketball, which makes getting playoff tickets even easier and faster. Prices on game time app actually go down closer it gets to tip off with killer last minute deals, all in prices, views from your seat, the lords price guarantee game time. Take it the guests work out of buying tickets. Save even more when you choose a section and let game time. Choose to see the lower price guaranteed or game Time will credit one and ten percent of the difference. Take the guests work out of buying playoff basketball tickets with game time. Download the game time aut create an account, use code Nightcap twenty.
Speaker 2: Dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Creat an account, redeem code nightcap nigt caap for twenty dollars off. Download game time today, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed down goes wilder down, goes wilder, down, goes wilder. He's down. He's down. I don't think he's gonna get up, O Joe. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle Shannon Shark. He's your favorite number eighty five. He's a rock runner extraordinaire. He's a Bengal Ring of Fame honoree. He's a pro bowler on All Pro. He's from Liberty City. He's chad Ocho Sinko, Risotto Johnson and thank you again for joining us for Nightcamp.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that like button.
Speaker 1: Please, please, pretty please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: That is the only way that we can grow.
Speaker 1: And we've grown exponentially and we like to greeve THEO even more and faster. Thank you. Thank you guys for selling out. Shave by Laportier. We're only taking pre orders, but we have in end. We're filling all back orders and moving forward. When you order, we're gonna put the link back up on Monday, you'll be able to order and within five to seven business days we'll get that ship to you barring any setbacks. But you will not be have a situation that's occurred over the last two to three months, but thank you again for your patience. Please make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four and that's eighty four spelled out. My clothing line dropped on Friday. Thank you guys for the support. Nightcap Merch dropped the pinned at the top of the chat. Quantities are limited and they're selling out fast. When all merch guys is cutting sown, it's not blanks, so these are not stitched, they're cut and they're specifically sown. So when you get it, you'll see the level of quality and you'll understand why we went to the price point in which we win. Yes, a little more, but it cost us a lot more to make these. So thank you guys for your support on Nightcap, thank you for the support on Club shay Shape, and thank you for my own personal eighty four. Oh Joe and I really appreciate all the support that you've given us for Nightcap Mercher, Love you, love you and.
Speaker 2: The show I appreciation for Nightcap Merch guys.
Speaker 1: We've created an additional twenty percent off use the code. That's an additional twenty percent off to show you, guys. I appreciation this. This discount applies to everything. Oh damn man, discount of everything.
Speaker 4: Hey, but you gotta understand, you got listen, listen.
Speaker 5: I love that Ash is sitting in reality with the people and understanding that the difficult economic times that we're in so for everybody to be able to grab some of the peril, this is what needs to be done.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the Ash. When you and I both in this line, I want you to thank oh Show while he's still living that big old mansion in Miami and you and I got you know, they put some mashed potatoes, they put some peas and a slice of bread and give us a bottle of water. I want you to thank Ocho for that. But thank you guys. That discount. The twenty percent off is on all merchandise, Nightcap Club, Shay Shade, and my personal brand eighty four.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Zang knocks out Deontay Water in the fifthund round. Zay finished Water with a pair of big right hands. The power that it made Wilder, once one of the most fairy punches in boxers, that never factored into this fight, with Zang forcing Water to fight off his back foot for the nearly the entire fight. Punch stats oh Joe total total punches landed. Water had sixteen, uh Zang had man that was so pedestrian. They would throw it like three punches or four punches around. It was some bull dy but anyway, Yeah, Deontay w got you know them heavyweights. Now you got to you gotta be careful. You got that kind of power to be cautious. I mean the need to throw more than four round But okay, they threw. Deontay. Water landed sixteen punches, Zang added thirty three. Deonte threw ninety five punches. Zang through seventy three. Water landed seventeen percent. Zang landed forty five. Jav landed five to four in favor of Wilder. Jav thrown Water through fifty three jabs, he only landed five. Zang through sixteen jabs, he landed four power shots, landed eleven to twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Zang landed twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Water land of eleven power shots wrong forty two to fifty seven. Zang through fifteen more power shots, and he landed fifty percent. If you land fifty percent of your power shots, you gonna get somebody a five year old, Joe, I don't care to be We know heavyweights can turn the lights side of the building with one punch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: If you fighting a strongweight bantamweight, well whatever, you land fifty percent of your power shots.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a high percentage.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's a high percentage, especially in the earlier rounds, especially in the other rounds. Listen, Zan came into the Zan came into the fight sixty eight more pounds heavier than Dan Kay Wilder.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking that, I'm thinking he's taking it.
Speaker 5: Okay, he gonna take a page out of Tyson Fury's book, and I'm expecting him, I'm expecting to go into the later rounds. So tying Deontay Wilder up tiring him out, you know, making it, making it heavy on his legs in the later rounds.
Speaker 4: But you know, he didn't even get to that.
Speaker 5: You didn't even get to that point where we had to lay on him and get him a little tired. And I'm not sure what Zay saw after that first round, but in the second round he switched to South Paul and he hurt.
Speaker 1: He hurt my dog with that upper cut when he hurt. My dog with the upper cut legs will wobbly, never recovered.
Speaker 4: Let it never recover.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He he was never the same after that. And they always say in boxing, when you get knocked out the first tea, sometimes you're you're never able to You're never able to recover. And every time you get hit again, you going down.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, once something happens, it's easy for it to happen again. If you notice, oh joe, you have a bit your tongue and you find yourself bite your tongue in that same spot over and over and over again. If you stub your tone one guess what, you stubbed that toe over and over and over again. When you get knocked out, it becomes easier for you to not get knocked out because that brain is not the same around in that scull, so it's easier.
Speaker 2: It's easier.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen that that that hurt, that hurt to see to see someone for me that started late in the game of boxing and understanding the run that he did have. A lot of people will make jokes. I think he's one of the greatest heavyweights ever to ever fight. Obviously, packing a punch with that right hand if he catch you with it.
Speaker 4: He had a great run. He had a tremendous run. I'm not sure. I'm not sure. If you.
Speaker 5: Listen, I hear a lot of the commentators say, you know what, it's over. Now, that's it, hang it up. I would like to see and fight again, but fight competition where he can get some of his confidence.
Speaker 4: Bag. Yeah, that's the car. That's the part I don't like. How do?
Speaker 1: How do?
Speaker 5: I don't like the fact that we're factoring because he's lost three or four fights.
Speaker 4: Now this is fourth loss.
Speaker 2: Fourth loss in five fights.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, I just don't want to see him go. And if he does go, I want to see him go on top. I don't want to see him in this way. Man, that fifth round when he hit when he the time in Zane had on that left.
Speaker 1: He's looking for the left, but he caught him with right.
Speaker 2: So you're trying to dodge.
Speaker 1: You make sure you go into your left, so you'll stay away from his power shot, which is the left power shot, but you walk right into the right. And I knew it was over. I thought he was in a horror movie because he turned round.
Speaker 2: Behind you.
Speaker 5: Hey, I think he caught him and I think he stunned him a little bit the point listen, Yeah, but he's stunned him a lot because he turned around. But what you got to do in boxing is when you get hit, the one thing, the one thing you have to do is remain relaxed the best way you can and if you can grab, lock up until you can recover.
Speaker 4: And he did, he did.
Speaker 2: He did you see went down? He was so relaxed.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, come on, don't don't don't do it.
Speaker 1: You got a baby. What's what's up, Peter? What's the name? What's the baby name?
Speaker 2: Frinch? Frinch Fry with Frence Fry? Sleep?
Speaker 1: How you lay down to the bed to make sure you did you see phon?
Speaker 2: Did you see how you fail?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have a question.
Speaker 5: I have a question though, for people in the chat, the people that did see the fight, for you to do you think the referee stopped the fight?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 2: Behave on?
Speaker 1: No, he got up, Remember he got up, he say, walked to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the ref car what do do.
Speaker 4: You do you think?
Speaker 5: Listen, even even after a knockdown, Deontay Wilder still has a punch, his chance to stay in that fight, or even even come back in that fight.
Speaker 4: Do you think it made the right car.
Speaker 1: You're asking for trouble when you want a heavyweight gets punched like that, and you see, you see how with that leg started shaking. I thought he was trying to start a motorcycle the way that leg would shaking. And so nah, Ojo, don't take don't take any more chances. The thing is, Ojo. The problem that Deontay has is that he's a one trick pony. Is that he has dynamite. Yes, but everybody, well, if I make you fighting now, he still could turn the lights out of the place, even fighting off his back foot. But if you notice, everybody pressures him, so he's not coming forward, he's going back. And he to have the skills to be able to put punches together. Everything is he's just waiting to land at one power shot. So now the guy have found ways to neutralize that power shot. Now he can't let He's not the same since Fury beated, he hasn't been the same.
Speaker 2: He hasn't looked the same.
Speaker 1: He got dominated, he didn't went around the last fight. He didn't went around. Oh Jo, it's over, It's it's okay. He made he made some nice money. I don't look at him yet. I get it what he has, what three losses? He has forty one knockouts with forty two victories. I get that, But I'm not looking at him as an all time great heavyweight like we look at Ali like we look at Larry Holmes, like we look at Lennox Lewis of like a holy feel or I don't look at.
Speaker 2: Him like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, why are you not? Are you not looking at him like that?
Speaker 5: Because it's record is tremendous and some of the people you name have losses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it.
Speaker 5: Is it because the way his career ended or the way its ending right now, which is why I said he should another fight the finish on top instead of going out.
Speaker 1: With the low show with all those other guys. Yes, sir, they had Olympic experience. You look at the guys that I've mentioned. You look at Foreman or even though Forman was a heavy puncher, Forman won the gold medal in sixty eight in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Ali won the gold medal.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Former won the gold medal in sixty eighty Mexico City.
Speaker 2: Ali won the gold medal.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken in Rome, and I think Joe Fraser won the gold medal in sixty four in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: Don't call me, but I think I'm ring in that situation.
Speaker 1: If you go back and look at the heavyweights, they had amateur experience, so you learned how to put punches together because the.
Speaker 2: Likelihood you been able to I've been, it happened, but they got aheadgear.
Speaker 1: So now I gotta punt punches together because the judges looking at how well you know, how will you throw your punch in your combination? You put stuff together. So you look at the guys. Holy Field went to the Olympics, Riddick Bow went to the Olympics. I mentioned Tython he was he was an ultimate. He didn't actually go. Somebody would have got hurt in the division he'd have filled in. But you look at Ali, you look at a Fraser, you look at Former, you look at a lot of these headways. Look at Klitchkoo, look at Bow, look at Anthony Joshua.
Speaker 5: They got they won't gold medals. They you got to. But remember you got to understand. Remember he started last he came in the game. Yeah, in boxing. So the toutelage and learning and the ability to put punches together, the ability to understand how to move and be somewhat of a pure boxer and not be I hate saying one chick, you know, having that that one dynamite shot. You know, he came late in the game, so to develop those skills where you normally start when you ate nine, ten, eleven, twelve years old, he missed that time. So what he did have is what he did have in worked form until he came against an elite pure boxer that was a heavyweight that can move and great.
Speaker 1: But normally when we look at great heavyweights, we say, okay, look at the heavyweights that they beat.
Speaker 2: We look at we look at the Van, the holy.
Speaker 1: Field, he beat Mikes, he beat Riddick, bo Ridick, Bow beat holy Field. Look at uh uh lennyx Lewis. You look at who he beat. You look at our league. You look at Fraser, you look at Foreman, you look at the clinic, you look at some of the people that they beat, and says, Okay, when we go back and we look at his resume, who on Wilder resumes, We're gonna say, wow, yeah, that was he was a good fighter, and Wilder beating who we're gonna look at on his resume. The reason the reason why we give Floyd and we give Sugar Ray and we give these fighters.
Speaker 2: We look at who they beat.
Speaker 1: They beatty Myrtle of the Ran, He beat Tommy Hearns, He beat Marvin Hagler, Well, damn he beat William Bernitas.
Speaker 2: Hagler beat Hearns, Her beat the ring.
Speaker 5: You know, also, there was a time, there was a time wasn't nobody trying no heavyweights.
Speaker 4: Weren't nobody trying to get in that ring with Wilder Man?
Speaker 5: You know, there was there was a time wasn't nobody trying to go in that ring and deal with that right hand, that left hand whichever.
Speaker 1: Wondering how late he got started to the game, I will give him credit for getting to the heights that he ascended to. Yes, sir, when you fight guys that have amateur backgrounds and they know how to set punches up and they know that, okay, he's good at coming forward. Well that was the thing with Mike. Mike was always the bully. Once he couldn't bully, he couldn't. He couldn't bully Buster Douglas. Right, Buster Douglas made Tyson fight backing up for the first time in his life.
Speaker 2: He had to fight off his back foot. Boom.
Speaker 1: Now you go look at what he found holy Field. He couldn't bully holy Field made him off his back foot. So the question is like, when you the really great fire. Okay, this is what he Okay, he's trying to take this away from me. Let me find a different way to get the way I need to and eventually I can work my way in the fight and I can fight coming forward him I need to. I can count on whatever he needs to do. Deontay Water had one punch. It was dynamite, it was lightning, it was T and T whatever whatever term you want to use. If he landed, it flushed very few people. The only person that's ever gotten up from that punch is Tyson Furiod. And see, here's the thing, o Joe. If you let's just say you're in a fight, you hit that guy harder you can.
Speaker 2: He doesn't see that punch. You knock him down.
Speaker 1: And he said something like the Undertaker take off running because you hit him with your best shot. Yeah, like Olive, your new job, say, h hit me with your best shot?
Speaker 4: Shot? Yeah, you hit it with his best shot.
Speaker 2: So what do you do after that?
Speaker 1: O Joe? Your grandma used to always tell you, boy, if somebody bother you pick off something, lay him out, and if you don't lay him out, take off running.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's the again. I like what you said for him starting so latent boxing and having the run that he did is it was phenomenal. The fact that he didn't start young as he should have to be able to to hone the elite skills of some of the professional heavyweights that are that are that have great ring iq, that have great ring experience, being able to have a plan A. When Plan A doesn't work, there's a plan B. When Plan B doesn't work, there's a plan C. Being able to fight multiple ways, being able to fight on the inside, being able to fight at at at rains, being able to fight uh at a distance. You know, it just he didn't have all those different bag as opposed to some of the other But at that point, it's because you are who you are at one point. When when you get to a certain point, you are who you are. Especially when you had that one die of my punch and when you had that one die of my punch. How reluctant are you to earn other tools to add to your repertoire to make you a better bob?
Speaker 1: What happens if he had an amateur backgrown and he really knew how to set that punch up?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, and he'll be nasty.
Speaker 5: Wait what happened if he had the footwork and the boxing killing movement of some of the other.
Speaker 4: Heavyweights, or the deg hold on. How about the defense?
Speaker 5: The defense like your fury, the head movement, the positioning man, Man, he'd be nasty. But what he did have he did great. Sure, for sure he had a great he had a great run. I just don't want to.
Speaker 1: See that in It needs to end before you before you see him. You know, you see him in slobbery and you see him in the wheelchair and people helping him around. You don't want that, Okay, I understand. Nobody, let you know, let him go out on the shields. Really do y'all see how so many these I don't know if that people, but I've gone to autograph signing and I've seen some of the old boxers and I saw I see how they look. Yeah, no, don't let him go out on the shield he's had enough, he should have made enough money.
Speaker 2: Go home before they start.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next time they might be releasing doves and people eating turkey and dressing and you won't know nothing about it, don't, Joe? You know the funeral. You know what I'm saying, O't Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. But I want to see him go going on top. They can, they can get him, easy fight, they can get.
Speaker 2: He looked bad. He's looked bad for him. His last fight for you, he looked bad.
Speaker 1: How many, oh, Joe, how many times you gonna go see a comedian? He might have had a great run, But every time you go see him lately.
Speaker 2: That man man, he ain't what he used to be. He ain't what he used to be. He ain't what he used to be. Well, maybe he needs the playoffs. It's not the arena, it's the jokes.
Speaker 1: Certain comedians, Eddie Murphy, Bernie MaTx, whether they at yum c A or they're selling out staples.
Speaker 2: They funny cat, they funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Certain, it doesn't matter that the event, the venue doesn't change.
Speaker 2: Adele.
Speaker 1: You can put her at the Hollywood Bowl, you can put her at you can put her at where she's at Caesar's. You can put her in Wimbley Stadium. That voice is gonna boom. Marvin Gaye, Sam Cook, Donnie Hathaway, Teddy Pendergrass.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and say that.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter certain guys, certain people.
Speaker 2: When you good, it does not matter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no matter what environment, no matter what surrounding you put him in, you get with you.
Speaker 4: So damn I hate I hate that, though, Well maybe you can.
Speaker 1: You are taking you on now, you you, Mike can get it. Joe, what you're about the same time you say you two fifteen man?
Speaker 4: Right, Listen, how you hold on?
Speaker 2: How you do you tell me?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 5: If there's a fight to do, Jake Paulton didn't let me feeling for Mike Tyson, so they ain't got to counsel that goddamn fight.
Speaker 4: That's what he needs to do. What you what you think?
Speaker 5: And matter of fact, you can you could be ring sided. We could do nightcap right after the fight.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be going now because they're only going too many rounds. I'll say you know what a in the five minutes, oh you and I'll be going line with night Camp after the first round if he wakes up.
Speaker 4: No, nah, I'm I'm gonna be straight. I'm gonna be straight.
Speaker 5: You got you got you gotta think now since my last fight, I didn't be I didn't been in the goddamn gym three years straight now and not just training with anybody, training with the best, Derrick James, Ronnie Shills. Let me let me finish that. Let me stay with me. Coach Gary out there in Tampa. Coach Gary, I know you're gonna see this. I've been training with the best out there were with Bozyanis, I've been out there with boosts about it. But about six months straight, kayleb Plant, I've continuously been taking it serious, so they understood I wasn't trying to take I wasn't trying to make a mockery of their sport. I was taking it as serious as I could.
Speaker 1: And I mean, listen, I thought you was too Deontay wild way too fourteen the fight for y'all perfect size.
Speaker 4: Now I'm about right now, and by right now, by I'm about one nine.
Speaker 1: How you done lost twenty five pounds since we started his conversation.
Speaker 4: Oh, because I've been I've been training for soccer.
Speaker 2: What's that majorna? Are you taking majority of what you own?
Speaker 1: What is that new Hollywood? That new Hollywood died? They take it that that inflent drug. I'm listen, Oh damn from Liberty City.
Speaker 4: Man. You know I don't know nobody.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't nobody move weight like you did.
Speaker 4: I mean it, don't take it.
Speaker 5: Don't take me long to get that weight off, get that muscle off.
Speaker 4: It wasn't nothing but muscle. You know, muscle burned fast.
Speaker 5: Especially Remember you got to think now, I played eleven B eleven full football field, you know, eleven B eleven soccer man that there, all that muscle come off fast. I look good though, I look good. Hey but hey, hey, tell Tale Netflix, tell Jake Man. They ain't got to cancer that fight now, you know, Hey, Sugar, sugar, sugar getting that thing real quick?
Speaker 4: Man to eight round two minutes?
Speaker 1: How many you don't see that man slept people that that that you don't see if slept people Nate Robinson.
Speaker 5: He got I ain't trying to yell that. Hey, you know you need you need to have a little bit more beliefing.
Speaker 2: He's what you're good at. Right here?
Speaker 1: Did you see did you see what he did Tyren Woodley. Oh I ain't tyring Reodly I know? Yeah, okay, and they constant.
Speaker 4: Ain't he hey, hold on, hold on, hold on safe with me? Now, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't Nate Robinson. You don't have skills in that genre. See again, you picking that up in your.
Speaker 5: Bird whoa, whoa wait wait who I ain't got schools and what joy? Hold wait, let me finish. Now, I've been fighting. I've been fighting since sixty eight. I've been fighting sixty.
Speaker 1: How many times you see them guys that talk about them street fighters and they fight somebody that fight for real?
Speaker 2: What happened to them? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh yeah, that's a different that's a different ball game. But that that ain't got nothing to do with me. And you know you we you saw how you you saw how we just talked about you gonna put a certain individual in any in any environment, and they're gonna show up.
Speaker 4: Bob marmagay, Now you put me in any environment, I'm gonagin with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run take off running.
Speaker 5: Now, I ain't gonna take off running. If if you paid seventy five dollars for a ticket, I always gave people their money's worth. Just give me that chance.
Speaker 1: That's all I did. He fight, He fought somebody. But it's so, it's okay that that's that's not your genre. That's not your level.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's my it's my genre. It's it's my it's my genre. It's I've been fighting all my life, matter of fact. In this house right now, in this house right now. Sometimes they got to walk through this door. I got to fight. I got to fight.
Speaker 4: No, every day I leave the house, it's a fight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whether it's mentally, it's never sometimes. Oh that's okay. He looks straight, He looks straight, matter of fact. Hey, you know what you look at it. Let me tell you how long I've been fighting though, Look at the videos when I did the backyard fight with Kimbo Slice enjoy hoarhead massel dog I was. I was in high school like there, fight with him in high leve in Opa Locka in the.
Speaker 2: Backyard, and then what happened when he got into the ring.
Speaker 4: Where it's a different environment.
Speaker 5: That's again you never remember the tools, the tools and the tutelage.
Speaker 4: It takes.
Speaker 5: The fighting instruction environment starts as an adolescent.
Speaker 2: Okay, you then started an adolescent.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did. I just told you. I've been fighting since sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Look, man, man, you can we can we at least get into one year. Can we get to the one year anniversary of Nightcap?
Speaker 4: We gonna get there. Hey, just imagine this, right, imagine this.
Speaker 5: We come out with a nightcap robe right right, with a nightcap on the trunks, uncle Noso on the Unconoso on the bottom, you know, hey. And I come out that thing bouncing with with the old school Marven Hadler tassels on my shoes, and I shocked the world.
Speaker 4: Like god, damn boy.
Speaker 5: We know that boy Ojo moved like that, but he still got the feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the.
Speaker 5: Feet what and the head moving and the head moving, And I'm gonna throw a little manor Augustus in that tool and stop playing.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm gonna be in that thing slipping, slipping and dodging and Nigga.
Speaker 5: Countering and catching man be by Madifense so slick right now too, I'm telling you, And listen, the next time I get a fight and people see me like, boy, oh, so what what you've been doing? All I'm gonna say is I would like to thank This is gonna be my speech. This is gonna be my speech. I like to thank drawn Boots Innis. I'd like to thank Caleb Plant. I like to thank the Charlo Twins. I like to thank Bud Crawford. I like to thank Shakur Stevenson. I would like to thank Javonte Davis. I would like to thank all of them for allowing me to be a part of their camps.
Speaker 4: Throughout the last three years.
Speaker 5: They have helped me get to what they helped me get to the point that you've seen today, and then from that point on, then I'm gonna take on a professional career.
Speaker 1: For over forty fighters. Oh Joe, what do you think about? Because you have a like being able to see those punches coming.
Speaker 4: I could see I saw Ray coming, didn't I know.
Speaker 2: That's why you read it.
Speaker 1: That's why you read it it. It dropped like a sacle a sack of potatoes.
Speaker 2: Double did hey, and you ready to him? He didn't even see you.
Speaker 1: Just imagine if hey.
Speaker 5: He wasn't looking. He wasn't looking. But you got to understand. You understand the laws of gravity. I understand physics now when people people always laugh at me by that little clip, but they don't understand is that I tripped off my shoelace right before contact. Now, if you understand physics and you understand the laws of gravity, the low man wins. So I lost the trajectory right.
Speaker 4: I can't even say the word right.
Speaker 2: It's a lie. I was here, So I was here.
Speaker 5: Right, and I stepped on my shoelace right before contact. I was fing to go into rate right, And when I stepped on my shoelace, it caused me to raise up a little bit because I started stumbling for it.
Speaker 4: So I raised up a little bit. That's what allowed him to go right.
Speaker 2: He didn't even see you. I know.
Speaker 5: It's not about him seeing me. So it's like he's a mac truck. He waited like two seventy two sixty, so that I had no leverage. I had no leverage to stop the force that was him coming.
Speaker 1: As all he doing it. He's looking at the running back. He looking at the running back, right. He got to get the running back on the rim rock and you run into him and that may have dropped you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just explained to you the laws of physics on why I lost.
Speaker 4: I ain't need no bricks like the only bricks. I need this right here.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Joe, Hey, this is this is why this waggle waggoo beef muscle or whatever they call it, the boxing man When Jake Paul and Mike Tyson was postpauled after Tison's medical scare this week, the fight, initially floated in July twentieth at at and T Stateium in Dallas has been postponed. Most Valuable Promotion says the new date will be announced next Friday. Tyson, Unfortunately, due to my uscin flare up, I've been advised by my doctor to lighten up my training for a few weeks to.
Speaker 2: Rest and recover.
Speaker 1: Paul added, I fully support postponing the event so Mike Tyson has no excuses come fight night. My fans know I don't want to be I don't want through face iron Mike anything but it's best fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let there be no mistake.
Speaker 1: When he steps into the ring with me, I'll be ready to claim my dove with a sensational finish.
Speaker 2: Paul versus Tyson will be one for the ages.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like it. I mean I like it.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the fact that they're postponing the date again.
Speaker 4: If you need someone to fill in.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm right, I'm right here.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: I'm right here. I'm just saying. I'm just saying that if they do, because they gonna see this.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they do.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm right here.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Uh tell you they Hey, they want Hey, do you hear me?
Speaker 4: They want to put your boy in that thing? Uh?
Speaker 2: I can feel it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you you fear me.
Speaker 5: Hey, I turned I turned them things over like I turn them things over better than Ryan Garcia.
Speaker 4: You hear me? And I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't take nothing but g d M my hand, Hey, hand light lighting. I don't take nothing but g DM.
Speaker 1: Goddamnit, Big Max Chicken Nuggets all like you bad chicken nuggas be coming all out through trunks. Hey, it's one thing I won't do. It's one thing I'm gonna do, and that's I want embarrassed. I want to embarrass you. I want to embarrassed Nightcap. I won't embarrass our fans. I want embarrass our followers. I want embarrass the people.
Speaker 2: I'm changing my name you.
Speaker 4: Name, No, I'm not. I'm not, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Not No, I would be the football player formerly known that she had a shark.
Speaker 5: Hey, but listen, I'm I'm excited again. I know I'm playing around, but with Jake, Paul has done as far as submerging himself in combat sports and making a name for herself without making a mockery of it.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 5: He's found his niche, he's found something that he's falling in love with, and people paying, people paying to see it, you know. And now at this point, people that don't like him, they're paying to see it. Moves and you got some people, but you're paying win and yeah, but you're paying. And I'm happy for him. I'm happy for him. I like what he's doing, and I wish him nothing but continued success, you know, on his venture.
Speaker 4: But again, if you need a feeling and Mike can't go, just let me know.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're good, let me know. I think they're good. I think they're good. We try to get. We try to get. Look, we're trying to get. I don't know how many shows we did this year. I think we're gonna probably be by the time September roll around what would be probably how many shows we do a how many we probably be at two hundred shows, that's it. We've been doing four to five a week, so we're gonna be over to it.
Speaker 5: We got we got, we got to triple that twenty eight by the tax twenty twenty five. We need like a thousand show.
Speaker 2: Got your damn mind.
Speaker 4: I've got a thousand shows. I'm ready.
Speaker 5: So if anything we do, let's say we could do a thousand shows. We just shortened the time. Short in the time we do, we do do two hours.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: We do two I'll be trying, I'll be trying to get in there, but you'll be telling the story about how you box it and you fighting, and you be.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you got you gotta see my defense. Now you're gonna be surprised. You'd be like, boy, why you look like that?
Speaker 4: Three years ago, I've been working, I didn't work it. All I need, all I need is hour. I need is opportunity.
Speaker 2: You know you don't want You're making good. We're making good. We're making good money. O Joe, Listen, you.
Speaker 4: Know it's funny.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: That's how, that's why you should know.
Speaker 2: It ain't even about the money.
Speaker 4: It's about having it.
Speaker 5: It's about having the ability to show the work that I put in the past three years in the improvement.
Speaker 2: But see what's gonna happen. No, you don't believe it.
Speaker 4: You don't believe. You're not gonna believe until you see it coming.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be getting mad with real what's that. You're gonna be in a wheelchair?
Speaker 4: Trust me, that's not.
Speaker 2: You don't play. You don't play play combat sports. Oh, I know that.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 5: That's the first rule. That's rule number one. That's what you learn as soon as you walk in the door. I know that you don't play it. That's why I'm taking it serious. And I'm telling you put me in the ring.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I got this man a man, boot man, bozie a bozy in it.
Speaker 5: Staff taught me to finish shell too, he taught me.
Speaker 1: But here the thing, the thing is that, yeah, they can teach you to you, but what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened when you get touched?
Speaker 4: I'm executed.
Speaker 1: I stayed relaxed, I done got touched.
Speaker 2: You got touched? Oh oh okay where you were at?
Speaker 5: Ain't get up off me, man, I'm catching it. I'm catching everything. I'm hey, I'm sitting in the pocket too. Uh Like you know how my first fight, I was doing all that running around because I didn't know how to I didn't know how to act when punches are flying at me because I'm not used to it. It's still not now, Man, I ain't going I'm like she could, I ain't even going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell Leon, let's go, man, what what bell?
Speaker 2: Let that Pittsburgh? That's a Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: That's oh yeah, rivalry going back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that'd be a good with me and Le'Veon and that thing. Man, you touch him up real quick. Turn that twenty six into sixty two real quick. Okay, what else you got, Joe? Before we get into the rest of the show, let's take a look. Let's at the promo for Bad Boys. The Summer begins with Bad Boys.
Speaker 1: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence returned to the big screen with their signature swagger and hilarious banner.
Speaker 2: But this time there's a twist.
Speaker 1: Miami Finants are now It's most wanted, mistakenly accused, of breaking the law. They suddenly must go on the run to clear their names, with both the police and the cartels after them. What they're gonna do? Bad Boys Ride or Die is must see comedy event of the summer, and I'm personally so stoked to see Will and martin comedic chemistry back on the big screen. Audience from earlier screenings are raving about Bad Boys Ride or Die. It's the best Bad Boys yet and this film raises the bar in every way. Bad Boys Ride or Die is exclusively a movie theaters next Thursday, June sixth Tickets are on sale now rated R.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna want to miss.
Speaker 1: This, Yes, yes, Monday, we're gonna have the trailer and we're gonna have an interview with Will and Martin. So make sure you tune in Monday night. We'll have the trailer and we'll have the interview. Oh Joe and I we sat down with Martin and Will to discuss bad boyd for so.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we do it? Did do it? Oh Joe? We do it that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we do what we're doing. I like it, like.
Speaker 1: Stars, that's what we do, not what we do, all right?
Speaker 2: For soccer cap with oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Real Madrid won the Champions League final to nail oh Joe take off.
Speaker 5: Listen for those of you that loved the game of soccer, for those of you that loved the beautiful game, for those of you had been waiting for the Champions League final today three o'clock. It was a great one. It was a great one. It was one that I thought Dortmann should have won. First half, they had chance at the chance, at the chance at the chance, and just couldn't find the back of the net.
Speaker 4: Too many chances.
Speaker 5: And I said it the halftime, if Dortmund does not score, which they didn't score at the half, I said that Real Madrid magic that always happens in the seventieth, eightieth or ninetieth minute or extra.
Speaker 4: Time, it's gonna bite him in the ass. And what happened. It bit him in the hass. Excuse me? It bit him in the ass.
Speaker 1: What I thought you're gonna say, bat him on the butt? You said, Dad, you say, scuba buit him in the ass. So I thought you'd gonna go with But still I still curse.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, my bad Danny Carver Hall heads in a corner. Quiet, quiet, my bad. My kid, all heads here too, my bad. Hey Danny carver Hall scores aheader. What baby come he come here here, Come on that that's working. Come here, hey, carver Hall scores a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful header.
Speaker 4: Say hi to say hi, say hi? No, are you gonna say say something? No? Okay there?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, hey, Venetius on the baseline. Beautiful, another corner, another goal. Real Madrid wins.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me see, let me see. This is nine.
Speaker 5: This is their They won nine straight u CL finals that they played in.
Speaker 4: They haven't lost the UCL final in forty three years.
Speaker 5: This is the first ever undefeated UCL campaign from Real Madrid. And you know what that you know what the bad thing about it is, no, come on, come here. You know the bad thing about it is is Real Madrid. Next year they get in Bope. Yeah, and Bope is leaving PSG and coming to Real Madrid. So basically, if you're a gambling man, I would bet Madrid win Real Madrid to win Champions League.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: It was a really good game. But again I think it's it's all Dorman's fault. It's all Dorman's fault because they had so many chances in the first half to kind of put the game not away, but at least give him enough room to even Even if Real Madrid scored those two goals, they would have won the game, but unfortunately they didn't do it right.
Speaker 2: So y'all, Dennis Shrewder is trading the hardwood for pitch.
Speaker 1: This offseason, he suited up with a professional soccer debut with the FC Jamana whatever that called the sixth tier of German soccer team. Truder brother in law played for the team and got him connected with the club, and he's using it in a way conditioning ahead of the Summer Olympics. Truder grew up playing soccer before transitioning to basketball, so he's not new to the pitch and can clearly.
Speaker 2: Hold his own if he's getting playing time.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Dennis, I know you're gonna see this boy.
Speaker 5: You look so goddamn smooth, really composed, really relaxed on the ball. He looks like he's done it before. You can tell he played as a little kid. And this is a good This is a good way, a very very good way to keep you in shape. The only problem is if you have any muscle mass, any type of muscle, you losing everything as far as your low extremities. Oh, he gonna be in phenomenal shape. He's gonna be in phenomenal shape. So he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: But he looked really good. Obviously it's a small symbol size.
Speaker 5: But even with a small sumbl size, you know, if you're a scout, you know you can see something and just know you know what. Okay, he could play. That's exactly what Dennis shrew to look like. Nice, comfortable, look how relax he.
Speaker 2: Is on the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been there before. He's been there before.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it, definitely like it. We'll get revenge. We're gonna beat the breaks off from Germans were beating the breaks off. Everybody were bringing the gold home Slovenia. I think Slovenia gotta qualify.
Speaker 2: And U Yokic where is Yoki from? Yoki is Serbia?
Speaker 1: We got something, all y'all the French too, women been Yanna women, Yama, all y'all. We got Rudy Gobert. Yeah, we got something for YouTube.
Speaker 4: So you got USA.
Speaker 2: You got the breaks off them? Yes?
Speaker 4: Wait, the breaks are we gonna win with breaks breaks?
Speaker 2: We ain't losing.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you let me ask the baby, baby, are they gonna beat the breaks off everybody?
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, exactly. You know what's up. We got some folks, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Late in the third quarter of the Indiana Fever seventy seventy seventy one seventy vig thro the Chicago Sky Saturday.
Speaker 2: Afternoon, Shinnity, is that how you say your name? Shennity? Carter put a shoulder in the Kaitlyn's clarkless Clark, Yeah, he has the number one. I'm all picked.
Speaker 1: Comes to the ground. The referees reboot the incident, but not upgraded to a flagrant or technical. They did hire a deem get away from the play five because it happened before the ball was in. After the game, Carter refused to answer questions on what happened and they and the general manager Lynn Dunn was among those frustrated. Done tweeted the difference between tough defense and unnecessary targeting action. It needs to stop. The league needs to clean this craft up. This is not who the league is. Absolutely all this notion. Now, there are some people the last couple of weeks and I ain't gonna call your name, but you're gonna see this, and I'm talking to you, what are they supposed to do? Let her score? They're trying to win. That's not basketball? What what what her angel? Angel Reeves getting tangled up, Angel Reeves trying to block her out and she helped checks it to the ground. That's basketball, that's bulley. That's bush league. Now you woman enough to check the woman and she ain't got the ball, but you ain't woman enough to answer the questions. And you wonder why I don't give a damn what anybody says. They're mad at these young girls that come in. Sorry about that, ladies. They're mad at Brittany Caitlin Clark. They're mad at Angel Reeves because they're the burning magic and they're getting the attention instead of being like man, more people are talking, more people think about it. The game that the Las Vegas Aces played against with Caitlin Clark, the tickets were triple that a regular season game than what they were in the finals.
Speaker 2: Now you tell me what that is. Yeh.
Speaker 1: Look what they're having to move the game to. They're moving games, put them on big time situations. You're jealous. That was a bush league play and it needs to be addressed that was a flagrant file that was unnecessary. Flagrant anything deemed to be unnecessary. I need somebody to explain to me why was that necessary?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it wasn't necessary. I'm not sure why she did it. I don't know what they were going at.
Speaker 2: What they gotta do? We going at it?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I'm just saying, going at it throughout the game.
Speaker 4: You know how to get chirpy between players. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: There might have been an incident that might have happened early in the game, but either so, you can't do you can't do that. That's not part of the game again, playing physical, Playing physical is okay.
Speaker 4: Playing physical is fine. Having having hard files is okay.
Speaker 5: But doing that when the ball hasn't even been rebounded in its unnecessary. It's unnecessary, and it's all uncalled for. But what what what what Caitlin Clark and Andrees have done is they have a new set of eyes, They have a new set of a different demographic now watching.
Speaker 4: They have other people watching and joined in w NBA games.
Speaker 2: I myself have.
Speaker 5: Been tuned in and and enjoying them as well. And when we get a little break, I'm gonna do a little traveling, a little, a little, a little hopping from city to city to catch some of these games.
Speaker 4: So it's exciting.
Speaker 5: It's exciting, and I'm I'm excited for the w n b A and it's players. But that play there now, we can't be doing that. We can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: All this Oh the league was going, Tell me when the last time all these players have been in the league all this time? You name all the prominent players, Tell me the time the WNBA has had this much buzz. I wait, everybody in the chat that y'all was saying, Oh, these women been in the league before Caitlin Clark and Auries, Tell me the time they had this much buzz. Tell me the time they had this many eyes on the draft. Tell me this many times they had watching w NBA preseason game. I'm just waiting, go ahead, feel like go ahead, chat take off.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, obviously I'm new to the WNBA this year. I've known all the players obviously by name, because their household names before Kaitlyn Clark and Angel Rees came in. So are you saying that the buzz around the WNBA wasn't the same as it is now?
Speaker 2: I'm because everybody, no, no, everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: That's just like saying, oh, the NBA, they were great players before lad Bird and Magic Johnson. He didn't get this buzz when they got there, did it? And then Michael Jordan took it to another level. And the same thing. They took cheap shots on Michael Jordan. They froze him out at the All Star Game. So this is not unique. Wait, yes they did. And they frozen out the offcar game. They wasn't passing the ball.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, what do you mean when passed?
Speaker 2: Mike? Go back and look it up.
Speaker 4: You did that.
Speaker 1: That's what started. That kind of started the situation. I said with Isaiah and.
Speaker 5: Them, Oh so this hey that look that stuff with Isaiah Thomas and Mike.
Speaker 2: That's real. All I'm saying. I want you to go back.
Speaker 1: I want to know if somebody impurposely no play, ran into the back of down in t Rossie, ran into the side of Maya Moore, ran into the side of Kandas parkt I'm not saying the ball not even being inbound. I'm not talking about a basketball player. I saw what Alyssa Thomas did to uh what you call him.
Speaker 2: Was it unnecessary?
Speaker 1: Yes, they gave a flagrant one, but to say because why because they deemed it excessive and unnecessary? So how is a play She's just standing there and she just run in tour. You don't deem that unnecessary? Uh excrim.
Speaker 4: I think they might have.
Speaker 5: I think I think they might have been going at it, you know, in the middle of the game. But Katelyn Clark don't look like the type of person that that that that talked.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 5: I ain't seen it yet. I haven't seen yet. And I watched the whole Fever game. I watched the Aces, I mean not aces. I watched the damn the Sky. I watched the sky in Fever game and I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't notice her.
Speaker 2: I'm just people. I know they were great players.
Speaker 1: I go back to the when the when the w n b A was first instituted and the Comments won the first title, and I remember all t Spoon and chair Row, I remember all of them, uh uh Tina Thompson and and uh Cynthia Cooper and charyol Swoop, all of them, all of them, they were WNBA has never been talked about like it has this year with the additions of Caitlin Clark and Anger Rees, they haven't had the eyeballs like they have with Caitlyn Clark and Anglies. It's okay to admit that. It's okay. There's a reason why they protect the quarter back. There's a reason they don't let you hit him because they know what's important. Right, y'all better understand what's leating to golden eggs for you got for you young ladies. So you guys get the benefit for you get the rise.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I just know the mother of them goddamn game is exciting.
Speaker 5: I got I got my wn big gyar, I got my WNBA jerseys too.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Ain't no baby.
Speaker 1: God, the suitors, let's stup about to see but see see that, y'all think that's q Oh, y'all gotta tough them up.
Speaker 2: Man, You let somebody run it.
Speaker 1: Let somebody what you think will happen if somebody just Lebron's just standing there, if somebody ran into the side of it, or Steph Curry, one of these big NBA stars, what would you think would happen ont Joe, Hey, suspend it. Come on, man, stop it. Reap the benefits. I'm not saying you don't go out there and compete.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: You compete, and sometimes they're gonna make fast clouds. If she had the ball, okay, that was a hard file. But the girl standing there. Second of all, it's easy to knock somebody. Oh she flopped. Bro, if you just standing there, that's why. If you walk in and somebody's stick you almost tripped, man, you've played no, because I wasn't expecting it, right, I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't tell me what they get out of this. I get it.
Speaker 1: She came in and she got a shoe deal. I get it, gave it read, I get it, State, I get it. It's natural. We're human. She ain't driven nough. What is ohoe? You remember we first got when I got in the league. Rookie come in getting that big money. He ain't even throwing NBA. He ain't throwing the NFL football. Kaitlyn Clark ain't never shot at WNBA basketball, accepting workouts. She ain't had one game. She got a shoe deal, she got a state farm commercial. She got Gatorades, and there's no telling how many local endorsement she got in Indiana.
Speaker 5: But you know, I don't do you think something like that were even bother the other players?
Speaker 2: How many of them got shoe deals?
Speaker 1: Oh shoe Sabrina and Nettu got one, but and now Caitlyn Clark got one, and they just gave one to Asia Wilson. Asia Wilson just got a shoe deal after Kaitlin Clark. Asia Wilson a two time league MVP, A Finals MVP, A Rookie of the Year, a two time defence the Player of the Year, a gold medal.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to go home? Nah?
Speaker 4: I just now, let's and this this is all new to me. I like it. The w n B A is exciting.
Speaker 5: I told you how that god damn environment was when I went to Atlanta. So I'm looking forward to obviously going to other states and just enjoying the game now that I know a little bit more about basketball, learning the names, so I.
Speaker 1: Can I'm a watch. I like the women. I used to love the comments. I met Schryl. I was at an event for it might have been a Nike event during the Super Bowl, and I met Suyloo this many many years ago. Uh.
Speaker 2: But and so you know, I follow it. I follow it. I like it. I met I've met.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I met Donald to ROSSI uh before she got drafted back in two thousand.
Speaker 2: I think she might have got drafted in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Met her in a couple of home at the at the NBA All Star the NBA All Star Game when it was in Denver. It was a two thousand five because I retired and then two thousand and five, so it was two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: I met her.
Speaker 1: Great just saw, we just saw what do we see it out here at the studio at first tape?
Speaker 2: Great love, DT lover.
Speaker 1: I don't know a whole lot of the other met Maya Moore uh once he had an event going on in Atlanta at Lifetime Fitness. So I'm I'm all for it, and I want I want what's best for the for the game. I wanted to grow, and I think these two individuals can help it grow. It's gonna bring a new set of eyeballs, it's gonna bring a younger generation. I'm embracing it. But I tell you what had that been Atlee Boston. You're the number one pick. Don't let them girls do your girl like that. Ain't nowhere in hell you're gonna cheap shot my quarterback. You're not finish cheap shot nobody on my team. I'm gonna get your ass back.
Speaker 5: But that mean that means Leah Boston would have to become that.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna come whatever for it.
Speaker 1: And guess what, Oh Joe, you know how you can put elbows somebody here in basketball? Oh, my bad, my bad. Oh, you're not finna do my teammate like that. We're gonna get your back. Man, such and such cheats out to me. What's his number? If he on special team? Homeboy? Oh, we're gonna get your ass back. You hit John in the back. If you don't throw the ball, don't worry about it. I bet you'd be like a cock roach with it before that quarter over in the air on his back because we're gonna roll your ass up. Oh, I'm gonna get your back. Yeah, that's my teammate. But you I definitely gonna get your ass back if you do that.
Speaker 5: But if if, if, there's going to be enforcing and I'm sure every every w n B a team has an enforcer most of the time, it's probably a veteran. A long as they do things within the rules and with and within the frame of the game, I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you with that, with that in the frame of the game. So when did that? When do when are you allowed to hear play?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't, it was It wasn't in the frame of It wasn't in the frame of the game.
Speaker 4: But what you don't want to do is you don't want to affect your team and.
Speaker 1: Get your don't worry about it. I've got to send a message because what did what do they do? They send the message. I gotta send the message. We ain't gonna tolerate this because right now they're doing this because they're going on without repercussions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you're right, you're right. You're right when you said.
Speaker 1: You have to deal you gonna have to deal with us at some point in time. I'm gonna stop it because people don't stop. Just like the bullet. As long as if you show up every day with seventy five cents and you allowed the bullet to take it, he ain't stopping on his own. Yeah, you got to stop here, Lea Boston. Don't let them do your girl. Don't let them do your let them let them do your your homegirl like that. Yeah, no, sir, that ain't gonna fly. That ain't gonna fly.
Speaker 2: Matter fact, Matt, you know what I could which I can.
Speaker 5: Remember remember l s U someone someone I think pushed Angel Reese or knocked it down Thompson and and who was that that came h somebody came came to came to a defense.
Speaker 4: Somebody didn't shoved the girl.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what you should do. That's what you should do.
Speaker 1: And look, here's the thing that play was unnecessary because it was the head and shoulder areas, which is which you play. So anything that's unnecessary above the shoulder, go get your But you know she's gonna like well, I was just trying to box out and my hand got a little carried away, just trying to figure out how she explained that. Well, I thought she had the ball. Ball wasn't even bound, right, I guarantee. They were chirping throughout the game. That's all right, Oh, I like that. That's why you tell her how we're gonna do this thing to day we're gonna snap the whistle, snap down for the whistle.
Speaker 2: I just need to know.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna if we're gonna be dirty, ain't no sense and one of us being dirty and the other.
Speaker 2: Being clean, let's both get dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that talking about if you lay down with a pig, you'll get money. I like playing in the mud without a kid. So even as a hey o Joe saying this is a kid's game, Okay, if it's a kid game, I played in the mother. I'm not gonna let you cheap shot one of my teammates and get away with it. Not if I see it or if he tell me about it, keep out a lie. I'm gonna get your ass back. And if you cheap shot me, you best believe I'm gonna get your ass back because I'm gonna make it look like it was a play man. Come on, shop, that's unnecessary. Hey, so is what you did. Two wrongs don't make a right. They don't make her left either.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 5: You know what what's funny is with all the stuff going on, the stuff with Caitlin Clark, the stuff with an Asian Wilson.
Speaker 4: Like the w NBA. Now that I'm paying attention.
Speaker 5: I'm sure everybody else that's always been locked in on it, like now I'm seeing it everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's probably already been everywhere.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I was just missing it because I wasn't paying attention to it before. But now there's a certain area and excitement around it, watching the highlights.
Speaker 4: It just it just it's just different now, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for that, y'all.
Speaker 1: Keep Oh what about this time when this girl did this deplag what about this time? No, no, don't do that. Don't do that, y'all trying to paint this narrative. And I know what it is. I know who I am. I'm not gonna let y'all. For the longest time, won't you. For about three months, I let people almost define who and what I did. Oh you don't, women, don't worry about it. You say you didn't need no man, so you don't need my support. Oh, now you need my support. Hold on, I thought you didn't need no man. Oh oh oh, So which is it you want my support of?
Speaker 4: You don't? Oh?
Speaker 2: My resume speaks for itself. But I'm not gonna let you. Look.
Speaker 1: I call out right and wrong. You see, as Kat said, color is not where the line is drown. Right and wrong is where the line is drawn. If you wrong and you black, you wrong. If you're white and you're wrong, you wrong. That's where the line gets drawn, not color, right and wrong. If I see right, if a black person does right, I'm gonna say they did right. If they did wrong, i'most say that. I've always said that, y'all know it. I got a lawsuit pending now with Brent Farbes. Why why Because I said what I said, Oh, you don't say you All you do is talk about Antnyo Brown. Brent Farr did that. You ain't say nothing. Bron spent half a million dollars over nothing. But see, that's what y'all say. That's why. That's why I say you gotta be careful because people on social media is very influential. That's why people keep saying things on social media because people go there's a reason why they have influencers. One person takes off with it and they take off and run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I promise myself, promise my family and my sister. My kids had to say, look, yeah, Daddy's going to the next level. There's gonna be some things said about Daddy that's gonna be not true, not even in the slightest but as long as y'all are okay, that it could weather in any store because Mary Porter had three built three the hard weight Sharon Sharp, Sterling Sharp, and Shunning Sharp had by Mary Alice Dick Sharp built by Mary Porter. So all that other stuff y'all say, I get it, get it, get your laugh. But I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. We're gonna have another conversations about five years. I want y'all to have that same conversation, have the same thing. Now, don't be mad. There's some stuff going on. I ain't saying nothing about it, but don't be mad when you see it. But I know what you're gonna say. Oh, he had to do something. He had to do something to get that job, O Joe, he had to do something to do that.
Speaker 2: I know it's coming.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna go ahead prepare you because they're gonna ask you, Oh, show you, hey man, un gay man, how he get all these jobs? How he get all these opportunities. I'm just go ahead preparing you for it. I'm preparing you for it o joke, but it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: If you get job shit, I'm getting job too. What what you you pre pay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, shoot, well I don't know where we're going, but I'm.
Speaker 1: We got some fath we got some fas, we got some fags and the iron and the.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, listen, I know we cooking. I know, I know we're cooking.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. H But see here's the thing. The chack keep back. You have that same nagy.
Speaker 1: See see I wish just watch the show, I said Alysta Thomas. He's shot was unnecessary. But hold on, oh Joe, you remember when they got drafted. I tweeted about Angel Reeth. Well, why you ain't tweeted.
Speaker 2: By the other girl? I'm a good of though.
Speaker 1: Oh why you tweeting about she wasn't? She wasn't the first pick at the draft. I didn't even mention Kate. I don't even know if I mentioned Kate ler Clark, did I I meant your aes, But oh oh why you mentioned her?
Speaker 2: You don't like ral? Are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked, you gave me your message.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen it yet I was I would take a look at it and I would here on your up, God, stop pushing away, come back back an come back, here to gam come back in the screen rail.
Speaker 2: My parents not done. Y'all gonna stop doing this now. Yeah, you know I I'm gonna ge.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get im, gonna get I'm gonna get to you all right.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm trying. I'm trying to I'm trying to set.
Speaker 2: You up for Oh.
Speaker 1: I know that I love success. I'm addicted to success.
Speaker 4: That I'm talking on the woman's side.
Speaker 1: Oh, but they need to boy, and they need to be able to help me, you know, even get become more successful.
Speaker 4: Will know that at times one hundred.
Speaker 1: Like I did, Oh yeah you did. Yeah you did a miracle for that one right there. But like before y'all, before y'all come do your homework. Before y'all say I criticized this black person and didn't criticize this white person, do y'all homework. Everybody that really knows me and watched me from even when I was a CBS they didn't like when I called coach Placheck out.
Speaker 2: They lost.
Speaker 1: And then he sends somebody he'd send out the pump return and don't nobody know. When coach Kyle were lost, he came out and addressed the media outside the locker room. When Tony Dungeon lost, he came out Rex Ryan. Everybody did that except coach Belichick, and I called his ass out. I said, you make it eat real easy to root for the opposing team when you do Bush League stuff like this. I called out right and wrong. I don't call out color because I don't give a damn what color you are. If you're right, you're right. If you're wrong, you're wrong. And I'm gonna stand on back. But go back and see what I said when Angel reached, When Alissa Thompson did what she did, go back, go back.
Speaker 2: But see, y'all don't want to do that. You're lazy. You just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: You put it out there, well shout it, don't take up on black women, and then somebody pick it up and then you tweet it out there and everybody like, I know he liked white women.
Speaker 2: So I heard what damn you should know you tweeting it.
Speaker 1: I ain't never met me, never seen me, but somebody said that channel likes white women.
Speaker 2: Channel like women.
Speaker 1: Black, white, Dominican, Puerto Rican, African, South African.
Speaker 2: Women. That's been my.
Speaker 1: Problem, Matt, I while I'm single, no secret, I mean, yeah, I got Hey, am I a great guy and my funny gonna make you laughing?
Speaker 4: Get yes?
Speaker 1: But you know, you know I got that far Sometime I had a little fart with a guy that they'd be wondering.
Speaker 2: You know what. It's a little lazy, but it wondered. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you know, hey, man, hey, where you shot at?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 4: No know, you got that far as that far as that.
Speaker 2: Think a little lazy, but he wonders.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's just you know, you know, I'm walking straight ahead, you know what?
Speaker 1: I hell, you know what you keep you're cracky with a quick moll Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The volume m hm