Speaker 1: Hello, you're fired up.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, man, dude, I am Yes, I'm gonna say you.
Speaker 1: I want to do my check. We're in a new studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are in a new studio. And I was about to lose my marbles. I thought we were about to have a interaction with old Zach because he's at the Lona. Yes, we still haven't heard about his Barcelona trip. We haven't had him on in a while. I don't know where he's been, but I do know that he was like, oh, I need the studio for like twenty minutes, and we come in here after twenty minutes and he's on a zoom call. What do people not understand about? You can take a zoom call from any room in the building, Preach. You don't have to sit in a studio where people do their radio shows, where people do their podcasts, where people record their commercials. You don't have to sit on a zoom call in that room, Preach. There are conference rooms that are made for you to go in there, close the door, and have it all to yourself. Studios are not for conference calls. It's that simple. So when I look in the window and I'm about to walk in and he holds up the phone and shows me, Oh, sorry, I'm on a zoom. I thought I was gonna lose my marbles. And I walk down the hall because I've had some run ins with some people this week.
Speaker 1: Preach.
Speaker 2: Everybody seems to hate me. It seems like the world does not like me. It seems like I rub people the wrong way. As Jeremy Griffith posted on the Facebook page, Lunchbox just seems to piss people off.
Speaker 1: Great post. Accurate, very accurate.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know what, I'm not gonna try to piss anybody off today. I'm just gonna walk down the hall. I'm gonna bite my tongue, I'm gonna be frustrated internally, preach, and then I'm just gonna breathe count to ten, do ten deep breaths.
Speaker 1: Amy taught you that. No.
Speaker 2: I try to teach it to my kid, baby Box, because he gets kind of angry and he gets upset and he has he doesn't want to call him, I can't calm down, and I'm like, let's count, let's do ten breasts.
Speaker 1: You got your daddy's rage.
Speaker 2: He does have my rage, and he knows how to throw a fit like his dad knows how to throw a fit, and so I said okay. And so I just went in and talked to Scuba and he's like, oh, you're already done with sore losers. No, we haven't even started. And I was about to get on my vining. I was about to get my rage out when I hear from down the hall all right, hey guys, hey, you're good. I'll go in a different studio.
Speaker 1: And he said, quote unquote, studio's done. It's all good for you. Get guys, sweeties.
Speaker 2: And I said thank you, and he goes, yeah, I'm just go in here. Thank you for realizing your blunder. Thank you for realizing your mistake. Thank you for realizing you were taking up a perfectly good studio for a conference call via zoom that could be taken anywhere.
Speaker 1: But that's not not to be. Zach is a good dude. No, he's a great He's a great dude. He is a great dude. And he actually could have been a d he could have not He was not either the competition and he was not a d.
Speaker 2: No, he was not a diva at all.
Speaker 1: But was there an executive one time that took a personal phone call in a podcast room for thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Uh, that is confirmed.
Speaker 1: If you are not recording, you don't need to be in a podcast room. The Internet's on your phone, sell services on your phone, Tic TACs on your phone, and Zoom is on your phone. Do it on the patio.
Speaker 2: We have a beautiful patio right out here up Skyrise where you're looking over the city. You can sit out there in the beautiful sunshine of seventy five degree weather. But no, we want to be locked in a podcast studio for these phone calls. And the reason we had to move over to Zach's studio where he usually is is because there's another two people that require the studio for six hours to record. Didn't realize they needed it that long. But the reason is their studio where they usually recorded down at al Deans Meta at Aldeans, the bar underneath them rest in Piece. We have put another bar, te kil a cowboy out of business, and they're remodeling, so there's construction too loud for them to record down there. So it's just a big old cluster. But I am happy to be here.
Speaker 1: And they said sometimes when there's construction and too many drunk people, they'll have to redo commercials. Can you imagine that with bones? If Bones, here's a honk in the parking grudge, guys, what's that? Scuba? Scuba, Scuba go in the garage? See what did somebody hear that honk? Yeah? I think somebody just somebody ran in front of somebody outside and there was a honk. Guys, there was a hank. Don't find out what that is, dude. And then the other building when we were on music Row, if there was ever anybody in the performance lounge and they started playing a guitar, guys, guys, just tell them absolutely not. Well it's a performance lounge. You see people play instruments in there. They have actually a show. They're gonna be doing it. But tell them absolutely not not while we're recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you go down to the parking garages so I'm not to honk their horn? Well, people live here. We can't really, we don't can't control the parking garage. Man, Like Scuba goes down there. This happened a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Bones, it was a guy with a motorcycle apparently just has like two mufflers.
Speaker 2: It's really loud, just getting warmed up.
Speaker 1: When he starts the hog. It's kind of room broom a little bit.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The guy's actually like two hundred and seventy five pounds sixty six, looks like the rock. I didn't want to say. What did I need to say to him?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: We're doing a podcast show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just I went and I said nice, hardy, and then I came back up here.
Speaker 1: No meal, Scuba didn't come within fifteen feet of that dude. Yeah, the guy said, your podcast, come over here.
Speaker 2: I'll but happy Wednesday, guys. Man, we're on a good move, very nice day, nice and relaxed. You know what I'm saying, Cammel day man, put a smile on your face.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get it started. Boys, We're gonna do it live. Arnold may join us later. He is with Zach right now.
Speaker 2: So he's on the conference call.
Speaker 1: Yep. He is talking to Zach, just trying to see him. Maybe he can line him up to tell us his stories about Spain sometime. We're gonna do it live.
Speaker 2: Oh the one two sue, so loser? What up? Everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts. My sports opinions because I'm pretty much a sports genius, y'all.
Speaker 1: It is sis and I'm from the north. I'm an alpha male. I live on the north side of nashvilld Baser. My wife, she was a country girl originally, then moved to Murphy's Borough. I lost my train of thought. Then moved actually to Broadway. Then we moved to the West Side. Then we went to the country and now we have two point two acres. I have a heart attack when I'm seventy two. And we won't sell We won't sell lunch over to you.
Speaker 2: Man. We were having a discussion with the local guy, McKitty, and I really want to know what happened to, like what happened to the greatest game that the world has ever given us? Miniature golf? Like there is no miniature golf anymore in America. I mean, we have this putt place over here, but it's a bar and it's inside, so it's not as much fun. It's more fancy fallutin. Kids can't just really run around. It's really more for adults to drink expensive beverages and do a little putt putt. There are no just like put putt places and It's so weird to me that putt putt is disappeared from the United States of America. Unless you're in Orlando, Florida, or you're in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, there's a putt putt every ten feet. But I am talking like in every city in Austin you got Peter Pan Mini Golf, but there used to be the one on Burnett Road. I mean, there used to be many a putt putts. They're not around.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not going to talk about what happened to all the post offices or no, because.
Speaker 2: They're still here. You know, they lose billions of dollars a year. The post office is still around, So how come putt putt isn't still around?
Speaker 1: What happened to the newspaper?
Speaker 2: You know it's still around.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about that. The question is why are the putt putts not around? A course that's self sustaining, that needs one twenty something at the front desk to hand them. Clubs, people entertain themselves, you can overcharge, you don't even need a liquor license. Why are they closing it?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a absolute gold mine, seems like the easiest thing ever unless we just don't understand that the land is so valuable that it doesn't make sense to have put putt and they'd rather just sell their land and get a couple million dollars. Who cares about the kids and trying to get the hole in one in the clown's mouth on whole number eighteen.
Speaker 1: What I need to know though, is the one still open at opry Land. No, it isn't. The one right by opery Land. Yeah, No, it's gone. Go karts. Yeah, oh that's gone gone. We'd been there a handful of times living downtown.
Speaker 2: Gone. I am telling you there is not putt putt in the city of Nashville.
Speaker 1: Here we go, so me and Beazer. She grew up in Hendersonville area. She went to Pope John Paul and she goes, hey, we're in the country. Now we're here Indian Lake. Let's go see my putt putt. Course. I loved it. It has a special place in my heart. It was gonna be such an emotional day. She's like, I'm telling you, I haven't been back to this place in twenty years. She was, I came here with my dad all the time. We'd play putt putt. So great, this is the best course. Start to pull up. There you go see the dinosaur in the distance. You see a big firess wheel. That's for a putt putt of course. So it's kind of miniature. You got characters. You can just tell this is a put putt course. We go across the creek. It was called Drake's Creek, is the name of it. And so if you're in the bottom, now we're here.
Speaker 2: Started from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Now we're here, swing by, and you gotta see this putt putt course. We get closer. We're driving up so excited the heck I think I was so excited I had one in the car. She said, hop in, let's go get a little bit closer. We park. Nobody's in the parking lot though. Amazing, she goes, never were you able to just get front of line. This is gonna be perfect. Apparently it's in a weird part of town or something. No idea why it's still open, and nobody goes there. We start to park and kind of get ready to walk across the bridge, hence the name Drake's Creek. You gotta walk across the creek.
Speaker 2: You mean Ray's Creek, like Augusta yeah.
Speaker 1: And I go the dinosaur looks a little dated, like it almost looks like it's falling apart. And then we look over at the windmill and one of the little one of the one of the wind turbines is half cocked and it looks like it did maybe suffered damage during a drencho. And then we look at the pup Puck course and it looks like a big old bulldozer went through the middle of it and ripped up half of it and left the rest. And that's when we realized it was ghost So, I mean, man, So basis in the parking lot at Drake's Creek. All the memories flooding back to her and she's crying, dude, and the course is closed, and she goes get in the car, and I said, no, this is funny. I want to take a picture. We can put it on the podcast and talk about it. She goes, no, you don't understand. Get in the car. This is so emotional. I can't see it like this. So from there we had to pull out immediately, and she couldn't even look in the rearview mirror because she didn't want to see Drake's Creek looking like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I should have known when the t Rex had one eye out of the socket hanging down to his nuts that the course had been out of business for quite some time and nobody'd updated it.
Speaker 2: I mean, putt putt is going the way of the t Rex extinct. I can't take my kids to putt putt unless we go on vacation. That is weird.
Speaker 1: Kenkoon's Florida's Yes, beach towns, duh, Punta Cana, we had one Dominican Republic. You're gonna You're gonna have them in Cancun. That's what it is. Water putt putt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love them down in Florida. They're every ten feet ray.
Speaker 1: The Gold Coast over to Miami South Beat.
Speaker 2: No, I've never been there, don't know anything about that. I'm just telling you what i've seen and what I've experienced, and it's just very sad we got on the topic. I thought it was a valid point because they're gone, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Be careful though, opening one downtown because you're gonna get a bunch of cool kids. Then aren't there to play put putt. They're there to play grab ass. And it's every single time We've gone to this one down here in town, and there's gonna be some Vandy bros with their girls and they're playing grab butt. Hey guys, yep, are you guys heading the next hole? Okay? Great, yep, Yeah, we were about to hit it and you guys were all standing right in front of the hole that we're hitting to. No worries, No worries. Next hole up, there's somebody right behind h Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we're still guys, We're still hit. We're putting over here. There were four of us and you can only go one at a time, so three of us are still putting over here. Yep, yep, I stopped your ball because your ball was actually cut into us. Yep, you didn't. You didn't notice we were still putting. Okay, great. So yeah, unless you're one new experience that it's like gridlock and you got people up in the front in the back of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I mean the best place. I mean I saw one online and your home in your neck of the woods, San Marcus, Texas put Pub.
Speaker 1: They didn't have one, and I was there.
Speaker 2: It's a put putt course where you drink. I mean, it's still not the kid one, but at least there's a putt putt course, but a bunch of college kids they're drinking. Man.
Speaker 1: Maybe because of the weather in Nashville, rains all this time, wind maybe, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, tell me how good this doesn't look? This doesn't look awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't we blueprint that and build it here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the courses take severe damage here in Nashville because of all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just astro turf, but.
Speaker 1: You'd have to build a roof on everything. Imagine the amount of rainfall it's gonna get in the course of a year.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what astro turf dries. It doesn't get muddy.
Speaker 1: Kid, make everything a hill.
Speaker 2: It's just very frustrating, and I mean, my kids aren't gonna experience it's the same things that we got to experience. And it was just depressing. That's all it was. That's all it was.
Speaker 1: And it's it's the couples that are dating that are gonna play it in the families.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's what you're You go on a date there, you know, Oh here, let me show you how to hold the putter. You snuggle up next to behind your chick. You can't even do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Maybe all the dads from when we were kids now they play golf golf, and no dads are wanting to play putt putt like my dad. My dad never played golf golf. We always played putt putt.
Speaker 2: My dad never played golf golf either.
Speaker 1: He played put putt.
Speaker 2: He played putt putt.
Speaker 1: So those dads like you are getting pulled away from putt putt to golf golf.
Speaker 2: And they're taking their kids to golf golf instead of putt putt.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it, but.
Speaker 2: My kids are too young to play golf golf.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our course. Yes, it's just half a city block all we could afford. Yep, everything runs uphill just because of the drainage. You never know what the rain here in Nashville. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for coming, ray and lunches, putt putt, Yeah, enjoy No, Drake, So couldn't afford the liquor.
Speaker 2: Lines, you know what I'm saying. I mean, you could do like Peter Panamini golf in Austin, b Yob. I don't think that's allowed. Oh that's allowed, man.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a violation.
Speaker 2: Seems like it's a pretty okay with me. They say, b yob, bring your own cooler, have fun, adults go, kids, go a fantastic golf course.
Speaker 1: Sore Losers Nation putt putt.
Speaker 2: Not a bad idea, I'll put it. Let me. Let me put that in the HOPPERA. You know what I did see about Sored Losers Nation, and this is what's weird, man, I mean, why do they like each other like these conventions?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about it after the break?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go to break?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean it's a radio break, we'll go to break.
Speaker 2: I'm right back.
Speaker 1: I want you to expound on this because it was started and I thought, what an amazing point.
Speaker 2: Well, I got on the Sore Losers Facebook page and we know thoughts and prayers with Callaway, you know, going through some stuff and he's gonna have surgery this Friday. And I log on Facebook and freaking there they are. There's a picture of freaking Brandon Amy. I was going there. Brandon and Amy Hill drove all the way. Good couple, the great couple that he has a gambling problem. But besides that, besides that great couple, and they have to drive through Memphis to get to where Calloway lives, and they drove all the way down there just to spend a couple hours or a day or have lunch with them. I don't know what all they did, but it's like before is that drive? I don't know, but anything to get out of Memphis is probably a good drive. So it makes me feel weird when I log onto the Facebook patent and I see this because and Emily mckimnon made a great point. We have to say thank you to Lunchbox's left armpit because I was in the shower when I came up with the idea for Coaches Convention.
Speaker 1: Closed door with it. Rick had no idea.
Speaker 2: What it was going to turn out to be, and then I watched these people come together in this Callaway guy. He's the you know, craziest, He's one of the crazier ones there. He's going through it and sore losers nations driving across America to spend time with him.
Speaker 1: So weird that one up you on that one. I hate to be that guy at the lumber mill. There was always a one upper. Oh yeah, you did it better on better seats, yep, oh even a better weekend than me. You drank more than me. The one upper in the office love it so not to one up you. But there was Buddy Glass and his chick. They went on vacation with a family and they like partied with the people's kids. Well I knew that, yeah, And they said that the mom and dad or something got mad at him because they were their kid drinking.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that it.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you there there has been families created that now vacation together. There's visitations. They they go to the wedding marriages, all of that to say thoughts and prey with Callaway teasing pas cal first time we opened the pup putt. Man, we're gonna hit a ball that's Callaway, but it gonna be a hole on one. If it's not, I'll be damn close.
Speaker 2: Because this Friday is a big day for Calway. Man, Friday's big day. Do you kind of crazy?
Speaker 1: Do we need to ask Justin about his condition? Any advice he can give Callaway? Justin's a kid doctor and he deals with hearts, and Callaway's issue is above the heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's above the heart. It's above the it's above the eyes. It's a there on the old brain, which we We're not sure if there's anything in there with his Mississippi State love, but we do know there is a growth there and they're gonna go in there and get it out. So Friday, Hey, when you're thinking about it, when we're doing this pod, when you're listening to pod, just know we're thinking about you, Callaway, it's everything's gonna go great. Hey, long road to recovery. But hey, Sol loser's Nations obviously, guy in his bat.
Speaker 1: You're saying a lot of these words, long road to recovery? I mean, could he be better next day? Will he be better? Faster? And Tatum Achilles.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling Callaway will be better than Tatum in two months.
Speaker 1: I think Celtics play better without Tatum. Maybe Nation's better without Callaway. That wasn't the analogy I.
Speaker 2: Was trying to No, no, no, we are not better with like I wasn't trying to say that, right, I'm just gonna say, Tatum, dude, the playoffs are drunk right now.
Speaker 1: They are, but they should have drunk. We should have known. What mean, they should know it's never just guys, give me Thunder and Celtics, here we go. All season has shown us this, that's what the playoffs are about. Where do you think where do you think playoff p came from? Where do you think ant Man? He was in dormant for the last seven months, and now all of a sudden, Minnesota looks like a contender.
Speaker 2: Hold on, here's the thing Without Steph Curry, that, I mean, what a boring series like. I can't even put any like credit or credence to what they're doing because they're beating a hobbled Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 1: Well, and they also said, like Butler wasn't even really trying the last game because that shows you that Curry ain't coming back. So Butler just knows that it's not possible this year.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they got to. Supposedly, if they can win tonight, the Game six is not for another three days, and Curry should be able to come back for that game.
Speaker 1: That's rushing it. They say, with that injury, it's a week, two weeks. You need that kind of rest, is what your boy Green from San Antonio was saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, Danny Green.
Speaker 1: Danny Green said he had the same injury. You need two weeks. Steph's gonna try and do a week and a half, not smart and Jimmy Butler, he's aging. Steph said, he's not Superman. Somebody needs a Superman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I mean the Knicks. Here, here's the thing about Tatum. Tatum's unbelievable, and we're gonna miss him for the next year. Like he's gone, like see you later. We won't see you next year. You're not gonna be playing. It kind of cripples the Celtics for the next year because they have to keep him. They have to keep him. They're gonna have to get rid of Porzingis, They're gonna get rid of Drew Holiday, They're gonna keep Jaylen Brown. I would assume, uh, and Jason Tatum is so frustrating to watch, or maybe it's just the Celtics because they don't run any type of offense for about three or four minute stretches. They get up by fifteen and then Tatum dribbles the ball up not anymore, and he just stands there and he waves everybody off. No, I don't want to screen, No, I want to want to screen. No, I don't want to screen, you know, And so he's like, Okay, I know what's coming. He's gonna jack up an absolutely terrible three and he did it over and over and over again when I'm watching the game the other night.
Speaker 1: And here's why I think the offense is better without him. Sure, he made those in the first quarter. He went on a nine to zero run. We got people looking at us like we're zoo animals.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Promotions Chick from rock Station. She sometimes does shifts Katie.
Speaker 2: Oh, does she want to be in here? Ray hit her in here?
Speaker 1: No? But he mates those threes. Tatum. I realize we're talking about the ghost of Tatum Rest in peace. But he made those threes and they're up eleven in the first quarter. I'm referring back to the last game talk about tonight. I just don't think that's good for the offense. It's the friend that just comes in, gets drunk and leaves the scene. Or it's the boyfriend that comes in he's mister Lance romance and then he sucks when you're at home alone playing puzzles.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Yeah, this is him today.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm wonderful. How are you, Oh Christina? How are you.
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Beautiful beautiful weather out today.
Speaker 1: I'm cutting about your property? Are you the honor of the property.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeahsin nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm asking if you would you like to.
Speaker 1: Sell a senior future for you want to sell for five million?
Speaker 2: How much are we talking? Are we talking five million? Did you have any asking guys? Oh no, I mean you called me all right? Five point five million? How about that?
Speaker 1: So you negotiate? Yeah, settle at four to four? Settle it four four? What is it? Do you know anyone else who wants to sell their property?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, well in mine for eight million? So is that a yes?
Speaker 2: Thank you for your time? Did you say five million? Just made five million?
Speaker 1: You'll send over the documents today.
Speaker 2: The cash offer right, the baser can get them all. Bring it all in ones, all in ones in a briefcase.
Speaker 1: Hello, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 2: We got a deal?
Speaker 1: No bitcoin cash. Have a good day. Thank you pasos.
Speaker 2: Where where do we meet? Do we meet at the seven eleven? I'll bring the keys.
Speaker 1: Ah went hard on the deals, the art of the deal. I went from five to five to four to four real quick. She took one breath and ra He's like four four s for f Let me make my one point with the Celtics and I'm off of it. So they're the They're the dad. There, I finally got to the analogy I wanted. They're the dad. It beats his kid. No, that's not a good one. It's the dad that's never around the family. There's no chemistry. So sure he comes home at Thanksgiving, he throws the football. Hei.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: One time I was at work and this guy said, you're a big old jerk. That's great on Thanksgiving. That's great in the first quarter when Tatum's launching threes, but no chemistry is getting built. I like Prichard, I like White, I like Jalen White. They got another white, Derek White, Jalen Brown. They got everybody.
Speaker 2: They got every color in the buck. The ghost of poor zingis they got. They got another White on their bench. I think, yeah, and wind Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm what I'm saying is this, they're a better team without Tatum because they actually have to cut and pass the ball and do this. Not four straight three pointers where Tatum's at the logo and making a three. That doesn't help a team, it really does it. I went to bed there down to eleven. I was like, they're gonna lose this game. That's not offense. Did you go to bed before he blew out his leg? You're not even gonna believe me. But when he was kind of making those threes and I was like, his leg I swear to god, I was like, his legs are so long and he's herky jerky. Yeah, Halliburton can get away with the pup back, but Jalen Brown's legs just look awkwardly long. And I thought to myself, it's a miracle this dude doesn't get injured because of how long his legs are and just how he plays the game. He's always out in the open. His legs are never protected. Jalen Brown kind of hunched over covering his legs. You want to protect your legs. They're a better team without him, And I thought the injury in the first quarter woke up. Wasn't surprised when they lost. I think Celtics win tonight. Vegas thinks so too. Minus four and a half.
Speaker 2: I am yeah. I think the pressure of being the defending champion. I think they're beat up. I think Jaylen Brown's knees aren't good. The ghost of Porzingis looks like he doesn't know how to play basketball.
Speaker 1: But he knew how to play a year ago. What happened to that guy?
Speaker 2: I mean supposedly he got sick in like February and he still has lingering effects from this cold that he got. Don't know what that's all about. I don't know what is wrong. No one can stay in front of Jalen Brunson. I mean, Jalen Brunson has turned himself into an amazing basketball player. He is so fun to watch his hurky jerky.
Speaker 1: Juke juke juke.
Speaker 2: But if I'm the Celtics, I back off and make him shoot three after three after three, don't let it when he gets into the lane, that's when he gives them all types of problems because if his hurky jerky flip it up background pass Alton mckel bridges. And what they did is they traded for mckel bridges and Karl Anthony Towns for this exact series because they wanted more length to give the Celtics wings problems. And it's working tremendously. It's working to it, I mean perfection. Now. I haven't even watched one second of the Indiana Pacers this playoff season, and they're in the Eastern Conference Finals. I watched them in the regular season. They were fine, and all of a sudden, they are just beating people down. The Cavaliers were unstoppable. I thought they were gonna be unstoppable with Moblei and Alan down low, they were awesome. Nope, the Pacers ran them out of the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then the game of the night. I wish it wasn't so late. I stayed up till three minutes left in the third quarter. The Thunder and the Nuggets. Guys, what fantastic basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you saw the entire game. The Nuggets were in the lead.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how did.
Speaker 1: The Thunder methodically at the end take the lead. I have no idea because when I was watching the highlights and when the Nuggets are up eight with around two and a half three minutes left, it looked like a Nuggets win.
Speaker 2: I have no I didn't even I didn't know how they lost. I know when I went to bed, they were up, and I was like, oh my gosh, this is gonna come down to the wire. But I can't stay up till midnight. I'm already tired. I need to get to sleep. And I went to bed and I woke up and the first thing I did was take a pee. And as I was taking a pee, I opened my phone. I was like, let's see who won? Whoa one twelve, one oh seven? Oh thunder came back? Wow? The adway was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Listen the three point shot and team's going cold and not a lot of defense. It just if a team. That's why the Indiana Pacers can win by seventy. Basketball is a weird game. It doesn't happen in football, doesn't have it in base ball. It's just it's one of those things where you can cook, you can get hot. Football you really can't do it. It's tough to just blow I mean, you would never have a football team. Even the Chiefs and Eagles blew them out, dude, they did, but the score ended up.
Speaker 2: I mean I blew them out by.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, okay, bad analogy. But it's just basketball is weird and I don't think it's sustainable. Turner dropping threes from like eighty feet beyond the arc.
Speaker 2: And Halib put some respect on his name, Miles Turner, University of Texas put some respect hook him. What is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever wins the next whoever got next round? If it's Boston or the Knicks, it's not if it's the Knicks versus the Pacer correct right now, to win the series, it's Nicks minus six hundred. One game though, where Vegas has Boston minus four and a half, will flip the whole thing on its butt.
Speaker 2: Because because then they'll be minus five fifty.
Speaker 1: No, then they'll be minus three hundred, and all they gotta do is steal one game at New York. And there's gonna be some pressure at New York because they have played very well. They've blown them out every game except for they've Boston has won every game, and they just have given up the leads.
Speaker 2: They're drunk. They being drunk is they fall apart in the fourth quarter? Drunk they take bad shots. I mean, but I watched basketball last night. It was nice. It was nice to sit down and actually watch basketball, and it was entertaining. And I watched the other night it was entertaining. But the Pacers, I am sorry, but I have not given them one second of my attention, and now that they're in the Eastern Conference Final, I guess I better start paying attention to him. I still Vallid Barton.
Speaker 1: Is so good it's gonna be like a Rick Smith's blast from the It's Davis. They can never make it. Reggie Miller, they can't make it over that hump. So it'll it'll probably be Nix or Boston go the final Pacers. The Turners launching absolute grenades from eighty feet out. Ain't happening, Like, what are we doing? That's not basketball? Does that blow teams out by seventy yes? Does it win a series?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It's one two series so far. We'll take a break. We ran back. You know what I want to I want to just say, all due respect to like women's sports, but the absolute worst thing I've ever seen in the history of sports happened this weekend when A and M and Oklahoma We're supposed to play in the SEC Softball Championship Tournament championship, and they got some rain. I guess it was on Saturday or Sunday, I don't even know what day it was, and instead of just waiting till the next day, they just crowned them co champions. That is absolutely the softest thing I've ever seen in sports. And I'm not talking. This isn't like Little league. This is major college softball, Like this is number one and number two teams in the nation. This is like, when you get it, you get a conference championship ring, do you really celebrate that when you get that ring it says tournament champions. No, you didn't even play the championship game. How can they not wait one day to play the game? Explain to me and don't say, oh, because they had to get ready for regionals. Okay, regionals is this weekend? When does it start Thursday or Friday? Stop?
Speaker 1: I'm guessing it didn't affect a lot of things. Don't they have it in college football? They'll have co conference no teams tie, no, no.
Speaker 2: But they if they play in the conference championship, they don't just say, oh, there's rain, we're never gonna play it. You guys are co champions. There's always a champion. You can have a regular season where they tie at top the but a tournament, they don't just cancel the championship game. That is absolutely stupid, absolutely stupid.
Speaker 1: But there are ties.
Speaker 2: No, there's ties in the regular season, the top the standing.
Speaker 1: So the difference is it's a tournament. You can't have a tie.
Speaker 2: You can't have a tie in a tournament. You can't be golf. You don't have a coach champion. You never have a co champion of a golf tournament.
Speaker 1: Watch watch your back. Wait until there's a rain delay and they played on Monday and they tie them.
Speaker 2: They don't ever time NASCAR. If it gets rain guess what they do. They play it on Monday. Oh, they played on Monday night. They move it to Tuesday. They don't just cancel the damn thing. That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's one of those not as televised lack of people. They thought they'd get away with it. Trouble is, with the Internet, everything's gonna get out everything, so they instead of just people being outraged that played in the game, then now you have the media and everybody talking about it.
Speaker 2: Like if you're on the team, do you say I won a conference tournament, we won the conference tournament, or do you just say, well, actually we didn't really win it. We just they just kind of gave it to us.
Speaker 1: Maybe with their studies and stuff, they were gonna be pushed that far back. They just had to do it.
Speaker 2: These people ain't studying this week when they are in the NCAA tournament. They're not going to class.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no way like on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday these girls were in class. They're getting ready for the n Cuba tournament. Those classes can wait?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna have a tie for the NC double A two?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly. We're gonna get to the championship and at Rain and be like, oh, you know what co champions.
Speaker 1: Oh, it don't make sense. Now what do you mean inside talk Baseball? I get it now, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell that was, but I just found that absolutely unbelievable. And now we're gonna go to the emails.
Speaker 1: Oh and guys, if you're coming to Nashville, it is getting nice. We are talking eighty and sunny. You get on the patio up here, and I can see why people come to Broadway from all across America. It is beu t full beautiful. Be there on Friday night? Uh oh on Broadway concert? Who are you going to see? Gavin Adcock? Who next huge thing. I knew you wouldn't know about him. He's the next Morgan Wallen. He's the next Luke Combs. Massive, He's massive. Yeah, he'll be in actually in studio soon.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Where's he playing Pinnacle right across the river railroad tracks.
Speaker 2: Did you buy tickets?
Speaker 1: No, they sent in to us. Huh so, bayser me, I think Abby's going her dude Arnold or her dude's Arnold until Arnold's going cousin Arnold? Are excited about the concert, Gavin ab cocky, Oh.
Speaker 2: I see why you like him? Arnold? Okay, I get it. Arnold, you gonna be drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once I see a big Old card.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. Coachers listening from the farmland in North Dakota needed a correct sisson. In the Best Bits episode with Morgan number two, Ray said, section a section is one hundred acres, like much of Sissons Locks. This is wrong. A section is six hundred and forty acres, making a quarter of a section one hundred and sixty. By the way, I think a half of North Dakota seems to listen to the pod seeing a ton of people that write in all love Andrew from North Dakota. Bro.
Speaker 1: I threw that number out there. My dad had randomly set it offhand. I thought it was one hundred acres of this section. It is six point forty. Thank you. I'll remember that. The next time, I'm looking at all the farmers that aren't selling near me.
Speaker 2: I did see a lot of farmers posted on the Facebook page we got another one was up. I'm a longtime listener and dedicated loser. I think everything y'all do is gold. Keep the I don't know how to do it, prolong the introductions, and keep on with the originality of go with the flow method that makes you you. My question is, with the first pick of the twenty twenty five NFL Fantasy Football Draft, Lunchbox selects Sison, Raymundo selects who is your number one draft picked this year? If you have time, give me your top three picks, and do you have a one must have guy this year? Sorry, I haven't gone that deep, but the number one pick is Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 1: And Justin had the day off the other day he did a full on chart of the top five positions of players we need to target. I go, dude, it's May. We don't need this breakdown at this point. Also, I did tell him after.
Speaker 2: Starting May, we're we're only three months away.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend I told Justin. He goes, will you have me? And I said, assistant coach, I will gladly have you back for another season? And he said, I've I've thanks. I've been waiting for that. He didn't know if he was gonna be brought back as assistant coach. I said, yes, yes, you led the team to the playoffs. That is worthy of coming back. And he's talked to I mean, we're gonna go after. We're gonna target McCaffrey. Are we gonna go cam Ward higher than a lot of people, yeah, the tight Yeah, we want cam Ward, we want him. Yeah. Are the Titans gonna win the division? Yeah? At plus eight hundred, Yeah they are. We're a Titans family through and through it. Are we gonna get some Ohio State guys higher than most people? Yeah? Are we gonna target Egbuca, damn right.
Speaker 2: We are. You're gonna get the Steelers quarterback? Yeah? Who exactly? They don't have a damn quarterback.
Speaker 1: When's Favrey's ghost Rogers telling us who's play with?
Speaker 2: When is Rogers gonna show up in Pittsburgh. He doesn't want to sign yet because he doesn't want to go to mini camp. And this is the problem with Rogers. This is when you should be getting better with your teammates. I don't even know if the Steelers have had many camp or they're gonna have mini camp or it's coming up. But Rogers, Bro, you might want to sign so you can get to know your new teammates. This is why people hate you. You a beach. You know you're signing with the Steelers, So just sign Bro.
Speaker 1: And he ain't even signing anytime soon because Mike Studd, my boy, has a concert. In the headline it says, I'll be signing Friday before the show, which is in like a week San Diego, and it's free, but you gotta show a ticket. I'll be signing with Aaron Rodgers. He's there with my boy, Mike stud signing stuff. He's not gonna go to these concerts and also at the same time being going to min mini camps. He's not telling us anytime soon.
Speaker 2: So annoying. But yes, I don't have a top three. I just know Saquon Barkley off the top of my head. What's up, Scoop? Hey, where you gotta go? Man? You gotta go? Yeah? Yeah, Hey, Ray, can you turn him up? Man?
Speaker 1: Scoops go, Hey, dude, I have to go.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's why I was bringing your papers to record commercials. I'm sorry, man, yeah, none, don't be sorry. I just was trying not to be no visible. I was just gonna slide it in and leave, but then you said my name, and I'm like, okay, now here I am. Yeah. That's what happens. You slide it in and then she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Let you leave for life. My dad just up and leave and you're not.
Speaker 2: Oh man, all right, well I gotta go speak of leaving.
Speaker 1: All right, man, all right, here's what your boy, Aaron Rodgers has been doing. He's been playing basketball with my boy Mike's here we go. That's my bad.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad view.
Speaker 1: That's Aaron Aaron Rodgers. He's golfing and still not playing football. He's now playing basketball.
Speaker 2: Yep, A shot is that Rogers?
Speaker 1: That's Rogers?
Speaker 2: All right? Any who coachers. I hope the hell I get in the Sword Losers Fantasy League this year, and I can't wait to attend my first Sowred Losers Convision at CC five. I will attend, so help me God. Until then, keep up the good work and whoop pig, shut up, and I will hang up and listen. Justin the mullet Mulligan from Glenn Rose, Arkansas.
Speaker 1: You ready for this flyer? Aaron Rodgers Mike stud YEP, Austin, Texas, May seventeenth. Oh, so he's not telling anybody this week what he's doing. Mike special guest Aaron Rodgers. This event is free admission. The only way you get in is if you have a ticket to Mike's concert. And then once you're at there, you can get oh a merch drop and you get autographs from Aaron Rodgers. Nice at Bob's Waller Creek amp in Austin, Texas. Okay, but that's where Rodgers can be, not in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I won't be there. I'm not gonna go check that out. You got anything else or should we just go? We'll take a break. We're right back. Oh man, yeah, I don't know. I mean we got another email. Oh gosh, okay, deer coachers. During these rolls in sports, you guys should watch some college or professional lacrosse. Here's the problem. I don't know the rules. Man. I watched the championship and I don't even know what's going on. They don't do a very good job of explaining what is going on. The games are really exciting at super fast paced, with the same big hits in hockey and football. I'm a senior in high school right now and play goalie. This year, i made the high school All American team and I'm ranked number one in my state for two stats and five and third stat. I'm going to go play D one lacrosse next year. And I wanted to say how awesome the podcast has been for me. I listened to the show during my workouts and long drives. The tournaments and games. Keep up the good work, coaches, Alex, the lacrosse rat, Alex, where are you going to play lacrosse?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I didn't know you were Jewel and edeman dude. And the goalie, how do you see the ball? I mean, he must be a big dude, right to be goalie.
Speaker 1: And I hear you nothing on TV because we were waiting till two thirty to the Celts game last Saturday. It has been brutal trying to find something on the tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not much on there's.
Speaker 1: No there's not your college football, there's not your usual suspects. And these NBA games keep starting later. But that's when you do your research, you know what I'm saying. Research is in NFL. Maybe memorize the top three depths charts. Learn a little bit NFL schedules. Teams that are going to play in London, play in Mexico. There's teams playing in Ireland. There's all kinds of stuff. You can memorize the Titans depth chart. Wh's your quarterback, Cam Mood, receivers, Kelvin Ridley, Tyron Burks and uh that boyd kid, they still got him now they got rid of him. They got Van Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, maybe we need to go see Alex's lacrosse team. Man, are they near here when he's indeed one? I don't know where he's going. I don't know what schools have lacrosse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lacrosse is. Yeah, lacrosse an interesting one. Good luck, man, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't know the rules. Man. Like, it's weird that you throw it out abounds if your team is the closest to it, you get to keep the ball, which is very strange. Like in lacrosse, if you're the ones that knock it out of bounds, but your teammate is the closest one to the where the ball went out, you keep the ball.
Speaker 1: So that's different than soccer.
Speaker 2: And basketball. Basketball is usually if you hit it out, the other team gets the ball. Baseball baseball, there's nothing that's just a foul ball.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, man, all right, we shouldn't have taken this last break. I don't know why. I just pushing it. Everybody, have a great day. We got co ed soccer tonight. We're about to get stopped by the number one team. But that's okay. We're gonna go out and have a good time. I'm taking the Baby Box boys. They will be at the field tonight cheering me on or dicking around. I don't know one of the two. But Happy Wednesday, man, watch your dad. I'm just glad. I'm just glad we got a studio.
Speaker 1: It could be one of your last games, could be could be you gotta retire it at some point. But I'm saying it needs to be a monumental thing where I come out and we retire your jersey and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like you to come out. Okay, it'd be great. You can do some commentary, do a YouTube live.
Speaker 1: Was there a soccer one where they let the guys come off last kick? I'm thinking of a sport where it was the guy's last ones.
Speaker 2: No, but USA Soccer men's soccer they're coming June tenth. You want to go?
Speaker 1: I could. I liked going when I was downtown and I could walk to the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean pulistic and companies coming to town. They're playing in Switzerland, Nissan, no giotis.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a bananas fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a question. I need to know how good the Savannah Bananas can be in a huge stadium like that, because if you're up at the top, you can't even see the damn baseball game.
Speaker 1: Right, But they're They're good with the video boards, the music.
Speaker 2: But I'm not there to watch it on the video board. Like in a baseball stadium, you can watch baseball. I like. I saw them sold out in Nissan Stadium here. They sold out Clemson's football stadium. But I looked at those people that were way up there. They couldn't even see the Savannah Bananas. They looked like little freaking ants, And I just wonder, are they going too big too fast? I understand they're making a hell of a lot of money because they're selling out football stadiums, but do you lose the experience? Do you lose the like, oh my gosh, this is so cool because you get to see it up close and personal.
Speaker 1: And when I answer that for you, nobody gives a crap because guess what when they went to Nissan or they went to Nashville Sounds, dude, they sold that crap out so freaking fast, like okay, we gotta get a bigger stadium. What do we need yep, need bigger boat. They don't give a crap. Hey, let's put more people in. They could have sold out two nights we tried. It was one hundred and thirty seven. Baser found him for eighty six and then we're like seven o'clock at night, I'll be in bed. We wanted to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I meant to ask my buddy, how was this Savannah Bananas? We wanted to go, and me and Justin had to talk. Justin, Hey, I want the same night. He wanted to go to Nashville Sounds because he said, we can get a table. You put your flag up, and I guess you have your own waitress and you each pay like fifty bucks or something like that.
Speaker 1: He said, it's great. And I said, Justin, this isn't nineteen seventy. This isn't your dad, This isn't your parents' baseball. Girls want to see guys in a banana hammock. Girls want to see guys shaking their ass. Girls want to see music, and he's trying to entertain a chick. I said, we're not going to see guys run around and tag basses and hey, put some pine tar on a bat and for the love of the game. Hey, I'm gonna hustle while I'm on the field. No, man, we want to see some guys shake it to a Taylor Swift song. Man, they're out there, they're batting and barely nothing there. Guy thongs. That's what if our forefathers could have saw us now watching guys dance around and yellow thong in twenty twenty five, my grandpa be rolling over in his grave. But you know what, that's what it's turned into. Justin we're not watching guys run around round the bases like the Nashville Sounds. We want to see a guy shaking his ass. Man, we want to see a.
Speaker 2: Guy there in thongs of the bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the part of the allure. No, it's not that's what girls want. Is not what they're doing they want to see the dance. And you catch a ball, you do a flip. You know you don't. You don't do two hands, you do zero hands, and you know what I'm saying, and then both hands on the banana hammocks so it doesn't fall down.
Speaker 2: There is no way there's dudes in banana hammocks.
Speaker 1: That is what the game's all about. I said Justin, I don't care if your grandfather and your father looked down on us and say they didn't like baseball the way we liked it with Sandy Kofax and Herschel Walker and Earl Gibson. I don't give a crap. You know what we're watching. We're gonna watch a grown man dance in a yellow thong because that's what the chicks want. Okay, that's how.
Speaker 2: The games evolved.
Speaker 1: Aaron Judge with Pine tar No, I want a guy looping up his legs because he's about to dance to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: That's the same speech I gave Justin on Saturday. That's excellent, man, I didn't realize that were banana hammocks. Had no idea. I didn't know that, and and I did. I did forget to tell you that.
Speaker 2: Uh. When we were in Austin, Man, we ended up in rain one night at a gay club. Yeah, and uh the banana hammocks reminded me of this. Uh. We came in the back We went in the alley they usually do. Came in the back door, and you had to walk up this ramp. You were okay with the back door, Yeah, back door was fine. It was wide open, wide open. Uh, easy entry, easy entry, very smooth.
Speaker 1: You and all the boys went in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one girl and and we went in token girl. Ray And there's a bar right there to the right, get your drinks, and you gotta walk up this ramp goes left and it cuts back right and there's these two dudes up on a box and they're in the they're in their straps, right, They're in their straps, So you boys are strapping and as we're walking underneath, they leaned over and put their hands on the wall, so it's like a tunnel that's the Eiffel, And then they're thrusting at your head. Dude, they were is this what the new clubs are in Austin? Things have changed? You know. We we we were quite a few deep, so we didn't realize it until we saw something coming towards our ear hole.
Speaker 1: What in the world And it's in my mouth this straw.
Speaker 2: And we're like, Ryan, you didn't tell us about that, and he goes, oh, yeah, they dance up there, and I'm like, no, no, no, they didn't just dance up there. They tried to ear hole me, man. And I'm not talking about a linebacker going over the middle. I'm talking about they tried to ear hold me their little fingers and we were like, whoa. But then my buddy Andy, he got suckered in. Man, he got suckered in because he opened a tap and he over there ordering drinks and the bartender tells them, you are so handsome?
Speaker 1: What about me?
Speaker 2: And Andy gave him a big old tip and he all night, Hey boys, who got called handsome? Who got called handsome? I'm like, Andy, you know he knows you're straight, and so he's doing that to get a bigger tip. He's like, oh, oh no, hell no. He goes like, who won the night? Who was called handsome? In here? I was? And so the debate is, ray was he doing it for the tip or did he really think he was handsome?
Speaker 1: Doing it for the tip. That's they know how to play the game. It's just like the girls showing her rack. Was he wearing a strap? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, the bartender was not wearing a strap.
Speaker 1: So women are able to wear a low cut to get a tip. How do the men get a tip with their words? With their words? They tell the straight dude, you're so handsome?
Speaker 2: And Andy fell Ford hook line and sinker?
Speaker 1: Hey are you from the Bobby bon't you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I get told that all the time. Look alike that lunchbox? Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm Jim. I'm a desk worker. Nice to meet you. Where's the exit?
Speaker 2: You're so handsome? Hey, let me get an autograph?
Speaker 4: No, that's not me.
Speaker 1: Uh you go, you got me mistaken boy.
Speaker 2: So here's the problem, though, here's the problem when we want to no pictures?
Speaker 1: No pictures?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's the exit, Jim.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem though, Brian, wor's the exit when we hit? When we left, we had two options.
Speaker 1: Stay at your hotel or back to Church Street. I'm going hotel.
Speaker 2: No, we had to go out the front, which is super crowded, or you go back out the back. The problem is you got to go down that ramp again.
Speaker 1: Which way did you go?
Speaker 2: I went ramped, dude, I got thrusted on again.
Speaker 1: Yup. Got me in the air again, Ryan, you got this cab man? Yep.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, well, here we go. We got two odds boys all right, just you know what I mean. I'm just glad like it's not there. And dude, did that two guys on the wall, didn't they like tunnel like you're running off the field and they were thrusting.
Speaker 1: Boys worn a secrecy. Mom's a word, throw the key away. We saved five minutes on the line though, yeah we did.
Speaker 2: I mean going in the back was a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Got me right in the air though. I think my ears clean