Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by Bad Larry Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: How does your employer feel when you come in with tattoos like that? You gotta understand any A lot of it is remote. Oh so a lot of phone calls happening, not a lot of zoom, camera's not working, not working.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's like your business casual aircut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like hey Larry, Hey Dan, how you doing. Everything's good, but you've missed a lot. Prior to the start of the show, we talked about swinging. We talked at uh, there's a place not very far from here where people do a lot of swinging, and we talked about the show is going to Atlanta for the celebrity family Feud. We're thinking about going to Magic City, a strip club tomorrow night. Well place for wingsnow and Marvin is very excited about Magic City.
Speaker 2: It's a place where dreams come true.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 4: I never went there, but I went to another place. I went to two different places close. I went to three. I went to Body Tap in Blue Flame, Oh gosh, Blue Flame. I saw Jermaine Dupree, the famed songwriter and producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, oh, so wasn't he married to Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: He was dating Janna Jackson. That's one of those.
Speaker 1: Him right that.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, good for you. He won. She was doing charity work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, without a doubt. But I think it would be good for content if we went to Magic City. I got to let you film in there. No, no, we just go for the content of conversation. Yeah. I just know they're not going to But here's my worry. Fritzy, No Fritzy. Yeah, it's gonna be bad because Fritzy is going to corner some poor girl. Actually, no, no, no, no, Fritzie is going to corner the girl and she's going to see a paycheck and an ATM. And realized everything from oh no, no at all. Todd is not going to spend any money. They are never I've known him twenty three years. I've never seen him spend money, all right, I've never seen him pick up the check. What's with all the anti semitic jokes. There's no anti semitic jokes. You picked up a tab before, though, Dylan.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, yeah, I'm breaking the stereotype. Whoa, yeah, it's a half Irish part. Yeah, oh that's.
Speaker 1: What it is. Yeah, all right, So bad Larry's here, Shay and Irving Dylan, we got Ray, and we got Marvin, We've.
Speaker 3: Got guess all right, you're here thinking about right now.
Speaker 1: Some days he's here, in some days he's not here. I don't blame you some of the days, yeah yeah, yeah, well he tunes out you fair a lot of the audience. Well, bad Larry too.
Speaker 4: There's sometimes where he said, you know, he's gotta say things. And then I'm already worried about editing.
Speaker 3: You're really gonna edit the mayor of black Twitter over here.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I'm just saying, how are you the mayor of black Twitter. I'm the translator of black Twitter. I'm not the mayor of black Twitter. I translated for white folks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that a direct translation or no?
Speaker 1: I have to dumb it down for the gringos. But like I'm you know, I grew up in a very diverse city, a Stone almost essentially. Yeah. I mean there's a lot of things and ways that they think and talk about stuff, you know, and cultural values they share with me that I have to break it down for the gringos, Rose Rosetta Stone.
Speaker 3: At least of Rosetta's Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you don't do you you don't do that anymore. Well, well, I got a little update for the show. Some people might be upset about this, but I have a plan. No, no, this is a solid plan. You're getting off the wagon. I am planning to depart the wagon. Yes, whoa hold on.
Speaker 5: Larry, let's roll out. The carpet has rolled out for you at the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking, no, thank you. Here's my thing. The reason I sobered up this last time is that my meds didn't work when I drank the way I wanted to drink, right, I would have twenty thirty drinks in a day and my meds wouldn't work, and I would go on an episode and I would be gone for three days, or I'd find drugs or whatever. So what if I just double dose my meds on days I'm drinking.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything wrong with that, chur That's.
Speaker 1: Fucking science anyway. So Dylan's against it a bit. Well, I don't know if you're against it, but he wants to interview people I've drank with to uh.
Speaker 3: See why you should not fall off the wagon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever, But so we're gonna do a little segment called shade don't do it. But I don't think it's gonna resonate with me, and I'm not letting him interview the roommate. So does the roommate know that you're thinking about drinking again? She does? Yeah. She also, for no reason in particular, has has restarting therapy on her own. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those didn't coincide at.
Speaker 1: All, nothing to do with you. Did you send her into therapy again? Okay, listen my suggest Okay, So the roommate is famous. I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble for this, for her female emotions at a certain time of the month. Famous. So we lose about twelve days of months every month, almost half Yeah, no, no, no, for real. So people always ask me, Hey, your wife is always traveling blah blah blah, I'm like, yeah, because I know the calendar, and I'm like, honey, you should go see that friend in La. That'd be a great idea. I'd rather be home alone with the kids and deal with the wrath of her female emotions. So during that spell, one of those spells, I was like, you got to go to a therapist. Man, you are fucked up. I can't help you. And that's coming from you, They're coming from me. Yeah. No, she's a mess. And then she was like, yeah, I'm going back to that therapist that I saw when we were having our trouble. Oh no, not the one that you spect Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, you drove her right back in there.
Speaker 1: Yes. Ye, It's like, this is the therapist who's husband is a is a bipolar alcoholic. Yeah you know, yeah, what what are you doing? I'm fuck, I'm bad. It's bad, I know. But you've come so far. Not only that she doesn't take insurance, Danny. Oh, So they sat of podcast two fifty a pop. Okay, this is not a good idea, no, I think I'm no, no, no, it's not a good You come so far and done. I mean, why are you doing this? Well, do you need to drink I don't need Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's a less bad idea than Shade telling everyone on the podcast and his wife's a bitch for twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't say that. She's just emotional. It's famous. Her family knows that, her friends know what everybody knows. She's sensitive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started.
Speaker 1: She started crying. The other day. We were talking about immigration policy in the United States of America. She started crying in public, public crying. We're at a restaurant talking about immigration. She starts boohooming, Wow, that's it. That's like me on an episode Great Dinner Conversation. So I said that, Jesus Christ, I'm not doing it relaxed. God damn. But what I'm not deporting to myself? This is bad. I told the DHS joke at soccer. I got in big trouble. I got a lot of trouble for that. I that he should be deported.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Larry, I was gonna say, how's that you're getting on the board of your town. How's that going?
Speaker 1: Guess what? They finally responded to me.
Speaker 3: No, in a good way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a real good way. So on my on my Gmail account that I emailed them from, I have a fake name on it. Obviously, I'm not gonna put my real name on there. And they took so long to respond and they were like, oh, the fake name threw us off. We know it's you now, Shay. Yeah, when's a good time to talk this week about the open positions? I was like, anytime, motherfucker, I'm wide open. So we're talking this week about me being on the board. I just want to get a voting seat.
Speaker 3: You're going to show up though, as Shay story corresponding with them from like what John Doe at Gmail?
Speaker 1: Some account in Germany. No, it's like it's like Billy Butcher, here's my name on Billy Butcher and Billy Butcher.
Speaker 3: And they responded to Billy Butcher, Billy but the town's really going to the Ellen Hankers.
Speaker 1: Whatever. If I'm the social media director, I get a voting seat on the board. And what are you voting on? You know, you vote on who the vendor is that runs the program. You're voting on if you should have equal playing time for all the kids in soccer? No, if you should like what refs you're pulling from, Like how much you're paying all that shit.
Speaker 3: You're going to be paying the rest bunch right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Paying them off cash, homie. Let me let me recap here. Bad Larry is still the clubhouse leader at twelve and a half units. He won one last week. Shay is minus seven and Dylan his minus five and a I won two units last week. You did win two units. You're still minus seven and I only lost half of unit. Yeah, congratulations, I'm bad. Pete Rose, shoeless, Joe Johnson.
Speaker 3: Jules Joe Jackson should have always been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I think Pete Rose always should have been in the whole. I'm actually we've got in the Hall of Fame over Pete Rose. Like fun that. We have domestic abusers, we have criminals, we have all kinds of That doesn't mean they should have gotten in. But if that's the president that's been said, is gonna tell me? Gambling is worse than that. That games? So what that he was gonna win? No, he didn't win.
Speaker 3: Come on, I love Pete Rose as a baseball player and gambler, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: Gambling hall of fame.
Speaker 3: You that's not the point.
Speaker 1: He's a d jen hall of fame. Yeah, we look up to why do we always say degenerate when it comes to a gambler. We don't use the degenerate with anything else, do we? Why gambler degenerate? People that pay for sex? I call him degenerates, but it is large, of course. Okay, long time ago before I ever met the roommate, Marvin. When we talk about edits, that's you edit the fun out. Okayruled, sir, the MAVs winning the DBA Draft Lottery, and wait, you have a problem with the process. Is David Stern still alive? I mean, is he doing this from the grave? Obviously this was rigged. You think that they gave the Lakers of one point chance of winning the fucking first? Come on, I know you talked about it on the show Cold Envelope. Not just that Chris Paul going where he went after they all there's four or five different bullshit scenarios, so they would risk going to prison. Who's going to prison? It's a federal crime. You know who else got invested by the Feds and was sure to go to prison. Sean Miller at the University Arizona. Guess where the he is? Xavier hanging out went one of the god damn turning and that was his assistance. The fucking FEDS has a wire tap with his name on it, Danny, and nothing happened. He was going to cough up his assistance. They did go to prison. FEDS ain't doing ship to the NBA.
Speaker 3: Who, Yeah, what did it? What do you get charged with?
Speaker 1: Like being smart?
Speaker 3: I I don't know, obstruction.
Speaker 1: Some kind of racketeering maybe, I don't know, Rico, Rico.
Speaker 4: They're going to risk their free d for the Dallas Mavericks to get the first pick in the draft.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Ray Ray put on a here a question. What would Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey named their baby? Are they not broken up yet? I think they just reappeared after a long underground set. She's thirty five? Are they adopted or what? Thirty five? She gonna have a kid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, m thirty five when she had me?
Speaker 1: Exactly my point.
Speaker 3: How old is your mom?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven?
Speaker 3: And that didn't do fucking god? Four?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, twenty seven, twenty eight. The roommate was a mother of two by thirty one. All you weirdos who take fifteen years to know, if you want to put a ring on it, you're ruining the goddamn country. You're the reason the birth rate is so fucking low. Why don't you have a kid yet? You look forty. What are you drinking now? I should Yeah? Are you drinking now? No? I'm not. You need to calm down. But you brought in white claw.
Speaker 3: It was a gift Okay, yeah, kind of a shitty gift because he got the white cloth surgeon.
Speaker 1: I thought you all were degenerates.
Speaker 3: No, you dude, I'd rather drink it's that twenty four regular white claws than twelve of those.
Speaker 1: Why it's because it tastes like an energy.
Speaker 3: No, just double the alcohol percentage and you taste it for sure, and it's pineapple.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the taste of white claus what draws people to it.
Speaker 3: It's a fine It's a refined taste.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Uh, white claw tasting?
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Ray also had a question here, who is Donald Trump seriously over with a friend?
Speaker 3: Okay taking the fat drag?
Speaker 1: That was the best funniest president of our life. Yeah, by far. I Elon Musk is the leader in the clubhouse. He's is like the HGH body.
Speaker 3: He's like frumpy really like.
Speaker 1: The Organs got too big. You know, it's Joe Rogan's body. Dude's in super shape, but his stomach is like expanded else like the HGH make your organs get big and expands your stomach, but you're in perfect shape.
Speaker 3: You kind of end up looking like Chris Christy. No, they hate each other.
Speaker 1: Mike Pompeo, he took a lot of you already got skinned. Okay, yeah, that's a West pointer. I haven't really followed, but let me recap.
Speaker 3: What if it's his seriously overweight friend is him? He's like my friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, Larry had the Celtics to win the series.
Speaker 5: That's not good looking too good?
Speaker 1: Uh, Dylan had the Nuggets to beat the thunder that's not too good, Shay. Anything you want to recap from last week. I won that parlay Timberwolves Celtic. Celtics won the first game at the Garden. You say, did Timberwolves beat the Warriors? Yes? I did. Check again, I think percent won. That guy won that play. So the chimber will speak to Warriors in game one. I wasn't game one, it was a game two three. Uh. That leads us to the is there any baseball play that our base was gonna lose. So yeah, I did say that was gonna learn Bat Larry any drama that you would like to reveal.
Speaker 5: No, I'm can't wait for these guys coming down to the Jersey Shore again this summer.
Speaker 1: We got to lock that down for real.
Speaker 5: The general manager of Mammoth Park has open his arms for us. We can videotape in there. He's gonna set us up with whatever we want. We can do it the Haskell Weekend. That's a big race.
Speaker 1: You got d on that? No, what's the date on that? Larry?
Speaker 5: I don't know off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Late in the summer, partake Henny come down with them.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've been there before.
Speaker 5: You've never been with us, Dan, have you ever been to Mammoth Park?
Speaker 1: Yes, but when I was I was working. I didn't go there to have fun and drink. I've been with Bat Larry when we go drinking. And then twenty five years later you're like, Okay, I get it. I don't know. And then we're going into this place, uh, some house and it's the Bridge House or whatever it's called. There are tons of women there. We're both married guys. I'm like, we don't we shouldn't be in here, right amen.
Speaker 5: But at Mama's Park we just bet on horses were gambling. Dan, you don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't gamble. I don't, Danny, it's horses. It still doesn't really do you play Bengo? No, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: But what if you just come for like the ambiance. I don't need nothing. Nothing happier than the ambiance at a horse track.
Speaker 1: In New Jersey. Yeah, a lot of lovely bring the kids, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of there's kids there.
Speaker 1: Nobody down on their luck there race boom, I hit it, I hit it, I just hit I just hit.
Speaker 5: Mama's Park is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, Shay's looking at his knot card. I just hit this eight eleven, thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh my, were those numbers from the kids?
Speaker 1: No, these are my hours. Oh, dirk a dirk a dirk on a three X that's three twenty four in the bank.
Speaker 5: I want to see a picture, Shay. I'm going down to Atlantic City again tomorrow overnight.
Speaker 4: Shay.
Speaker 5: Remember what you said borgot it. If you want to come join.
Speaker 1: Us, I'm not coming. I just hit three twenty four.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go.
Speaker 1: This is exactly why I should start drinking because good things happen to me when I'm doing DJ and ship. What so if you had that money and you were drinking, if you don't even need that money, if you're drinking a break, Yeah, but you can't be disappearing for three days. That's why I'm going to double my dose. Dan, Okay, double my dose. This is this is bad. You and Dylan are both haters. No, because I've been accused of being an enabler. Like I kind of go ad used you of that. There's some people that I, you know, I bring up maybe the roommate or your you know, your struggles or whatever, and I'm like, I'm not an enabler. No, I'm just to ask a question. Yes, I'm just asking questions.
Speaker 3: I agree we cover your triumphs just as readily as failures.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've been very supportive of my sobriety. Yes, I I wanted to continue. Well, sure, fine, but not. You know, every fucking story has an ending, and then a new chapter begins, a new book, brand new book.
Speaker 2: What is it? A never ending story?
Speaker 1: What a movie? There's almost another chapter until you die. That's the There can be a chapter. The next chapter is called heaven and you won't have that chapter, but I will. You will not you will that. Yeah, I'll bet you. I'll put whatever you want to. And you say you're gonna put your life, all right, I'll bet my soul.
Speaker 3: I asked, chat GBT, what's someone who's going to hell? Look like your picture would pop up.
Speaker 1: You're not going to he you would ask Jeff, And there is there's no heaven.
Speaker 3: Shay, Okay, Yeah, there's only hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christ is king everyone listening? Christ is king? Anything else?
Speaker 2: Diddy?
Speaker 1: How about we got to get to the bench. You know, Larry's brother shook my hand and said thank you for being God on this podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't think that happened.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. I swear that Larry I didn't.
Speaker 5: That's the first time hearing.
Speaker 1: Is this is this Phil your brother?
Speaker 5: This would be my brother Matt. He's all very religious also masterone.
Speaker 1: And and was that your sister in law who accosted me at your daughter's wedding?
Speaker 5: No, that was my sister, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I didn't know Larry and his sister.
Speaker 1: I did know it either. She walked up to me and then next thing I know, she's talking politics, and I'm going, oh, yeah, definitely, yeah at a wedding reception. It's your daughter's wedding reception. I just get there, I haven't even had my first beer, and next thing I know, she's in my face and I'm going, uh, this ain't the place to talk fucking maga right in the face. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And I'm going, hey, you believe whatever you want to believe. She goes, you look woke, and I go, shut, I look woke.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: You're you were wearing a black power shirt. I think to the wedding.
Speaker 1: If anybody here looks woke, Dylan looks smoke like a paid protester Antifa with a mask.
Speaker 3: IM not gonna comment on that arm tattoos. Look at you. I don't know. Do you need to.
Speaker 1: Die hexpt tattoos? I do not have teeth tattoos. Why don't you go drinking with him? That dude is a fit. But you don't have, like, you know how the Army's secrets. I have no idea he's got to have something. Okay, bad Larry, hold.
Speaker 4: On, Sorry, I'm gonna interrupt you. You're talking about the most woke. No, you're the most woke because people said, oh, you hired Marvin Dance, which to most black people, woke is just reeling. Oh okay, yes, oh very much so. Because back in my grandparents' day, they say, stay woke, keep everything in front of you, nowhere, all surroundings nowhere.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: As a translator, I can confirms absolutely tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Do you actually want to break down the etymology of woke for people?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So back in the nineteen twenties, when the Pullman porters were getting their rights taken away from them and they fought back, a lot of them had this is the first civil rights struggle. You guys don't know about this because I do. And it translated into a lot of you know, hate on the black community. And they fought through it and served our country well. And they came back and they were treated like second class citizens. There's a massacre in Houston by the Houston PD that got covered up in one in Tulsa. Well, yeah, but that was before what I'm talking about. Okay, I'm just like the third one. Yeah, people don't know about the Houston one. There was a it was it was a massacre in Houston anyway, that was the first civil rights movement in the twenties, and it translated to the forties and now you know all the sixties. But we're still fighting. Danny bat Larry Championship.
Speaker 5: Wow, woke. I got four top thirties because there's really not thirty.
Speaker 1: That's a bet they had.
Speaker 5: They even went top forties. There's a million people in it.
Speaker 3: P Larry, that's a cowardly bet. I'm going to power right now.
Speaker 5: That's why you're I'm still a fourteen. We take we take shops and units away. You can't do that. I got Steeth Pakall or whatever his name is, nailed it four gosh. I know Shane Lowry, I know Seteethagala. Help me out, Dan, I don't remember the other two.
Speaker 1: You got Hideki Matsuyama, Patrick Cantley and Shane Lowry.
Speaker 5: All right, so four guys top thirties. I got the Phillies. They're playing a doubleheader today. I got the Phillies in the first game, starting like at one o'clock, and then I have the over in the the Timberwolves basketball game tonight. I believe it is two oh two or two o three two two. Thank you. I'm afraid to bet this Nick game. I don't know what's going on there and I'm on on the wrong side of that series.
Speaker 1: Bet.
Speaker 5: You know the Celtics might play better without Tatum. Wow, throwing up thirty threes. Yeah, I can't. I can't bet on that game tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh Dylan, Yes, Dan PGA Championship. All these are top one hundred bets. I got Justin Thomas to win plus twenty two hundred. JT's playing some good golf again soon. JM to win plus nine thousand. Vegas does not believe in him, but I still do. Rory top five plus one hundred even money, He's historically done pretty well at Quail Hollow. And then I got a little parlay with Shay's guy, Colin Morikawa zero top ten and Brooks Koepka top ten plus eleven fifty him Stepstraca going to cool off after his win last week and missed the cuts.
Speaker 1: You're will get plus one fifty five there.
Speaker 3: I now, Wow, Yeah, he's like he's ranked like eighth in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Frankings, now that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yep, and another charitable donation Scottie Scheffer have missed the cut plus nine hundred one of these days.
Speaker 1: Okay, you almost come close here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I got a couple of NBA. That's dan. I got the Celtics minus four and a half against the Knicks tonight for Larry's reasoning, and Nuggets money line against the Thunder tomorrow plus one sixty five.
Speaker 1: Shay, yeah, uh nanny, we're golfing again. Top twenty, Corey Connors plus one seventy. I think this is the year Connors. I fucking love what he's been doing.
Speaker 3: I would spring go on him to win a little bit.
Speaker 1: Actually, rat swing I fucking did plus seven thousand, bitch, Shane Lowry plus one forty five, top twenty, and then my favorite anti media man, Colin Marikawa laying one thirty five, Top five, John Rauma plus three hundred, and then calling again plus three sixty and to win, I got Ludwig plus twenty five hundred. Like I said earlier, Corey plus seven thousand. Then we got baseball Danny, because we're all capitalist at this table, Miami plus one eighty five, Raised plus one thirty five, and then the Yankees Seattle under eight with Castile on the bump in the Seattle. Okay, anything else that needs to be mentioned.
Speaker 3: I'd like, I'm going to add rom to miss the cut unbelievable. Yeah, I'll trust them making it personal. Well after your little Corey Connor's freak out there.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I just hit eight eleven thirteen on Keno And how much did you win? Three twenty four and how much did you put up? Twenty four dollars?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old days, what would you How long would three hundred and twenty four dollars last in the old days? Yeah, we got to worry about inflation, Danny's in the old days, I mean an hour with I mean about fifty so yeah, how about an hour?
Speaker 3: I think in these days they're going to last until it gets back to the inconvenience story.
Speaker 1: Hip. No tip, no tip the prices as advertised. There's no there was no tipping culture in that area. No, absolutely not really no god, no.
Speaker 3: Did you ever tip like lotto stuff, like the clerk for a lotto No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Absolutely, they get paid, they get paid. Yeah, but I would do that just just a you know, show of hey, we goodwill, we did this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me give me some more winners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bad Larry anything you'd like to add to this program, And I've been saying that for a long time. Anything you'd like to add.
Speaker 5: Only only during football season. Dan, It's tough right now. I tip the guys whant to cash out at the horse track every single time.
Speaker 1: That's different. At the track you do. But if you win enough playing Keno or lottery, they make you go to the high Stakes you know facility, and it's a whole different store than when you bought the ticket.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're not going back to the girl you bought.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't. It was over six hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to my other kinot spot.
Speaker 5: All right? So over that thing is Ray on the show right now?
Speaker 6: Yes, I left in the middle of the podcast.
Speaker 5: Here, Ray, I want to bet my guy, my golf guy said to bet Phil Nicholson to make the cut. I looked at my book and they didn't have the make a cut or to cut options. So I want to on the show add Phil Nicholson to make the cut. He's got to be getting plus something right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me look at it right now, laying three, No way, No, we have to get a date. Show me the date for that horse track the horse. Yeah, don't forget.
Speaker 5: I gotta I just got to think that we might not be able to make the hask. I'm going to I gotta go to Europe for five weeks or something, so I'm not gonna be around all of September. Just text us before the end of the summer.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, let's figure out dates. I want to do that bad.
Speaker 6: You want him to make the cut or miss the cut? Make the cut minus one even, yeah, take it.
Speaker 5: He's going to make the cut, So give me one unit on him making the cut. And Shay and Dylan and Ray and Marvin, you guys are we don't need the show and we don't need to come on down any weekend. The next eight weeks, we'll go to Mamath Park.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get dates together. Tell us a good weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm going to fill in.
Speaker 5: I'm there. I'm there every Friday. I'm there every Friday, no matter what. So you just come down here.
Speaker 1: We stay at your house.
Speaker 5: Call me Thursday, call me Thursday and say you're going to be down tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's what you stay at your house.
Speaker 5: And I have to clear with my wife. Absolutely, I'm thinking at it, certainly into something I can be paying.
Speaker 1: I think it's so down here right, July nineteenth is the Haskel Stakes.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, I think we can. I could do that swing that where we off off that week.
Speaker 5: Definitely work on that and I'll mention it to the wife tonight. Okay, that weekend I need, I might send her away and that weekend we'll have the house for the boys.
Speaker 1: Mark. Now you're thinking, what about what about her sister?
Speaker 5: That's where That's why I'm going to send her to to where sisters in spring Lake Lame.
Speaker 1: I'll check on them and you'll be drinking by that. Oh yeah, brother, Yeah, with your meds or roommate.
Speaker 3: That what a great first the rest breaking into Larry's sisters Igine.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I I get arrested like I fucked, I can't do that. Y'all got to ring me in. How are we going to do that? We're not around you.
Speaker 3: You want like a baby monitor.
Speaker 1: I don't think you needed like a taser or stun gun. Yeah, I mean all these trips when hut something down, Yeah, chloroform something something to take you down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, You're you're tough to reason with when you get in the zone. When we were in Atlantic City, shaves up like seven hundred and fifty bucks on the craps table. We looked at him, trying to get him to come away, and you weren't drinking. No, he just stared at us and until we just turned around, and I.
Speaker 3: Think he said called me a pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a gamble zone, Danny. Okay. But when we were in Vegas at the Super Bowl, yeah, were you drinking? No? Okay, I was not in the zone. Okay, Okay, No, I'm just saying I'm trying to recall. Remember we had a conversation I would say in a hotel bar. Yeah, I would say the year before that, like when I was here, I was drinking on the show. Okay, right, yeah, yeah, I was sneaking nips, getting weird. But We're at the hotel bar at the Fountain Blue and talking to somebody who I know, and Shay keeps saying she's totally hitting on you. She was, and no she is, without a doubt. Now, yes she would. She wanted to climb that tree, yeah she did. She wanted to view from up top, Okay, And I kept saying, shut up, like he was, you know, you have the angel and the devil on your shoulder, and then he was just the devil, just.
Speaker 3: One devil, going back and forth to his shoulder.
Speaker 1: And I just drop your room key on the floor and see what happens. Who picks it up? How about you?
Speaker 3: Probably you got anything in the mini bar?
Speaker 1: All right, we've done it. We made it through another episode. Marvin stayed awake, I think, and and uh my, thanks to stay woke. Actually, oh, Marvin's not woke. I'm woke for hiring Martin adjacent.
Speaker 4: Yes, like, I can't believe you hired him d E. I I was like, you know what the d I hire Jackie Robinson?
Speaker 1: Oh god, wait, are you the Jackie Robinson of our show?
Speaker 4: No, But whenever people bring up EI, I'm always like, hey, you know what was the D I higher? Since you want a diversity, inclusion in equity, you.
Speaker 3: Could be like the Harold Baines of the show.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's a Hall of famer.
Speaker 2: He is. You know what I was gonna say, Jim Rice?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jim Jim Rice not a Hall of Fame he is?
Speaker 3: Is he? He is?
Speaker 1: Then he only have like three hundred home runs.
Speaker 2: Hall of very good. But he got into the Hall of Fame though, Oh they.
Speaker 1: Put him in, but not Dale Murphy, so that is okay, all right, two time MVP Dale Murphyron Santo. This still doesn't trump Mariah Carey not being in the and Roll Hall of Fame. Who cares?
Speaker 2: I do foreigners in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I mean and they should be disagree.
Speaker 1: With that vocals artist we've had in the last twenty five years. Mari I carry the octave she can hit and the range she has in her voice, and the fact that she's not as a goddamn Travis is Bocelli in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Bocelly and the answer is no, and he's got a better voice doesn't matter. Billy didn't have top ten hits, over it over okay, now you brought up top ten with that boys. Danny in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame probably should be.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, Michael Bolton, Michael is Amy Grant in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: She's going to heaven with Vince Gill. Praise Jesus, hallelu all right, We're done.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: We've done everything we can do. Shan Irving The Shane Irving Podcast is going to get now, really get interesting tonight. When do you start with your meds and drinking? I told the roommate and Dylan I would wait until the shade don't do it. Okay, So when Dylan reaches out to former well maybe they're not former drinking partners. If you're going to be back drinking paused, Okay.
Speaker 3: A couple couple of wardens in the state of Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, but okay for Shaye and Irving. Wherever you get your podcasts, you can get the Shane Irving podcast. Dylan. Of course, Ray who is the producer of the show. Marvin is running all the equipment there and yours truly have a great weekend and we'll talk to you next week. Dan Patrick takes a gamble Spilai