Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to.
Speaker 3: The episode of Two Teas and the Pod with myself, Camra Judge and.
Speaker 2: The Laura's Catana.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone, Hi, how are you? I?
Speaker 2: You know, I can't tell you how much I enjoy this because it's like gossiping with a purpose. I know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it really gossiping when you're just recapping shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 3: It feels like it kind.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, okay, and it's all true. Well, I think one of my.
Speaker 3: Cast members had a list of things I do, and one was destroying people's lives with the podcast or something something crazy like that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, stop, I know. I mean, let's stop reaching now.
Speaker 3: It's enough enough for the reaching, enough for the reaching.
Speaker 2: You you know, when they start coming up with stupid shit, it means they have nothing else, oh clearly.
Speaker 3: But anyways, so what do you went up to? Would you do this weekend?
Speaker 2: Will you? And I had a stomach bug? Yes, Oh my god, I'm like, what's going on here? So what did I do this weekend? I went to an event with Paul for his business and then we went to a bar called La Penelope. Yeah, it was so good, so good. There's not too many places you go and dance, and everybody's like beautiful and models and pretty. So that was two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Stone, Wait, did I see you out with some of your castmates? Was it this weekend that you were out with castmates or was it during the war?
Speaker 2: Well, that was the weekend before. That was an eighties party. So Theresa and I, because we've been friends for so long, we have actual peripheral friends, like a girl group, which I enjoyed because that that takes it away from you know, the shit that like came afterwards. So we were friends of course before this. So yeah, so that was an eighties party for our friend Rosa. I went to a shower, a wedding shower. The the invitations to this wedding are unbelievable. They came in a scroll.
Speaker 3: Oh sounds like something from Salt Lakes City.
Speaker 2: No, it is blows it away like it was this scroll in a This was the box. Wait, you have to see this, like and it's all like stamps from around the world where they've done things, and then it's in here. This is a wedding invitation guys, Oh my goodness. Yeah, and it's Davy's friends. And then it comes in here like this right.
Speaker 3: And is this like a themed wedding?
Speaker 2: It is going it's it's a black tie, I want to say, like not imagination, Like I don't know black it's giving Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: What what.
Speaker 2: Seriously? Yeah? Hold on, hold on, Yeah, this is it. It has a password and dressed for a night on the town fantasy black tie. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, So what are you gonna wear to this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna need help now.
Speaker 3: I heard that you like, you know Katie and our show, who's very well dressed. I heard you've used her stylust before.
Speaker 2: So it's Colson and Modesto. I used them when I was going to Traders, because remember I had that whole incident where someone never sent me the clothes but charged on my card. Yes, yes, yes, so Derek, my manager, sent Colson and Modesto here and also styled by Sonica and the style duo Twins, and it took a village to get me there. So yes, I have used Colson, I'm Modesta, but they never mentioned Katie. I think that when I used them they maybe not have worked with her yet. I don't know. I don't know the story. But there was an.
Speaker 3: Article about them. Yeah but Katie, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: But there was never a cross reference. I had no idea, like, we've never spoke about Katie.
Speaker 3: They could just talk about who they style.
Speaker 2: Well, they put it in an article. Oh they styled her into as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what Katie was saying, because I said, God, you always have such good style and your dresses are always so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And She's like, I have a.
Speaker 3: Stylist, and I'm like, I have never Well, I mean, I'm sure it's no surprised you, guys. I never had a stylist.
Speaker 2: So I've always had the stylist. I started with a style duo. It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Stylis cost and what do they do for you?
Speaker 2: Pull? Some adsta are not cheap.
Speaker 3: Like is it like a retainer? Is it a monthly thing and you get whatever you No, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not a month. That's not why I don't as there's different different ways to do it. They charge you for coming on set, they'll charge you for getting the outfits for you. Sometimes you're able to pull and sometimes you're able to buy, sometimes at a discount. Sometimes the designer says no, just post me. But yeah, so you.
Speaker 3: Were potentially paying for their services and then.
Speaker 2: Their connections on getting something set.
Speaker 3: To be set and what you're buying as well. Yes, so if you don't always keep it, well, I ain't buying anything if I am keeping it well, No, you're paying them to have it sent to you, right, Okay, but you could have it sent to you and you pay them for that. But you can also pay them and then buy the dress as well, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or outfit or whatever. So you're paying their fee for getting it sent to you and and picking that stuff out like, I don't have the pain. Like, honestly, I'm not easy to dress. I don't have it dressed too. Yeah you are, No, I'm not. I'm not skinny and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm so short in small bones and narrow through the shoulders and nothing fits me right and I have to go in the you know, the not toddler but preteen sticky.
Speaker 2: So I have a problem. I don't. It's very hard to dress me, and I get very upset and I'm always the last to get my dressed. So I have a photo shoot this week a big one for Housewife of Rhode Islands. And I don't have my dress yet, and Erin is very upset with me, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Aaron, uh huh, but you know I didn't get my reunion dressed until a few days prior.
Speaker 2: I feel bad. Well, it's this is a few days prior. And as soon as I'm done, and I don't love you, I didn't love it. I didn't buy order of that. You look beautiful. But as soon as I'm done with you and our traders today, I have to make some calls because no stylist is even coming through or helping me right now. So what are they do? They give you a color? Yeah, there's a theme just like reunion. Yeah it's not the reunion, but it's like the reunion. I'll send it to you.
Speaker 3: So anyways, so let's get into headlines. Julia Limagova is seeking treatment for PTSD after explosive outburst on Miami. It was a cry for help, and it was written by People magazine. Now Julia says she's beginning treatment for PTSD after a difficult reunion. Julia admits her on camera outbursts came from years of trauma. She's never faced. So I mean, I think a lot of people can relate to this. I think a lot of people are saying things like, oh, this is convenient.
Speaker 2: The problem I have.
Speaker 3: With this is why, now, why do you need to make it public too?
Speaker 2: Well? Because I think she's embarrassed. You know, when you look back and you see how you act and then you're like so ashamed of it, and you're like, uh not everybody has the you know, is lucky enough to get to see what watch themselves do something they would like to forget that they did, and that'll keep playing. So I think that it could be a lot of things. I think I don't want to speak for her. It could be trying to make an excuse for her actions. And I think it could be absolutely the truth that it is from her never dealing with trauma and things in her life that she should have dealt with. I do absolutely one believe that.
Speaker 3: Oh I do too with somebody that's gone through therapy, going through therapy, it's just when you make it. I've learned, when you make it public like that, people think, oh, you're just making excuses. You're just making excuses. Andy Cohen's actually the one that made a public for me. I told him, and he put it on the reunion and then all of a sudden, you know, people are like, oh, she's just doing that because she looked bad or she had a bad season. So and I see people saying that about Julia too. But anybody that's going to get hurt that is going to get help, like give them some grace.
Speaker 2: About But we all know what we signed up for and that's not the nature of this beast. So we are going to be criticized from the public. There's very little margin for sympathy or empathy here, and that's just the way it is. Well, I also think that way it'll always be.
Speaker 3: Bands think we're like superhuman and are not affected by the things that they say to us and the things that we go through. I mean, let's be honest, Filming the show and doing everything that we do not the easiest thing on your mental health.
Speaker 2: It's it harder when you I think it's hard for someone like you when you think, overthink things, overthink things, and that's what makes it harder. But I don't think Julia was overthinking things. But I think Julia's now back is against the wall. I wish her well Julia, this is not going against you. We're just talking. Remember about what we read and what's in the public, but we are You know, if you are getting help and this is something you really want, then I wish you well and I wish you all the best to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Julias said she is ready to confront her past head on. That includes finally facing the pain she still carries with her over the loss of her five month old son, who died in two thousand from shaking baby syndrome. While he remember when she spoke about Nanny, terrible, terrible, terrible.
Speaker 2: She does have a lot going on, and like I said, I wish her well and I too, Annie. I always say anyone who loses a child, I give them a lot of grace because I don't know, it's you have to be very strong to move forward. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well. Salt Lake City, Britney Bateman shows up to an interview in a swimsuit after missing out on the photo shoot.
Speaker 2: Was she missed, did she miss out or she wasn't?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they reenacted a photoshoot from the Desperate Housewives, and there's only so many girls that were on Desperate Housewives, so and they actually wore almost the same except for Mary Cosby, which was very confused. I guess she didn't feel comfortable wearing a bathing suits, so she wore a dress in the same color, so there was there was.
Speaker 2: Really no room for her.
Speaker 3: But also she's not a housewife, she's a friend of so she you know, according to Reality Tea. By now you've probably seen the US Weekly cover featuring the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City dressed in swimsuits and playing homage to the Desperate Housewives. The photoshoot only included the full time Housewives, which meant Brettane You.
Speaker 2: What about Angie? Angie wasn't on the cover.
Speaker 3: Angie wasn't on the cover either, No or Bright wan O.
Speaker 2: Right you that had to be a fucking meltdown for oh, I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 3: I guess they only used the ogs for that. And you know what, in their defense, there had to been the exact amount of people that were on the Desperate HOUSEWI find a thing, well, you know, Orange County did one years ago that was similar but not exact at the bed I think we where were we the Beverly Hills Hotel or some hotel? I can't remember, but.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Jersey never did it, and if they did, it was just Theesa and Melissa.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, okay, I didn't look at me. I didn't even realize it. Well, lu Anne from New York was at her show in Hawaiienne.
Speaker 2: Somebody from your county? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: She okay, she answered at her show in Hawaii to who in the Bravo universe was rude to her?
Speaker 2: You picked two Beverly Hills girls, And she said Erica as she screwed it around it at first, and then she said, nah, fuck it. Uh it was Vera h and D. Now I can understand where she may have felt. I Erica's I love Erica. I love Erica.
Speaker 3: She's been nothing but kind to me.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: The first time I met her was at Andy Cohen's baby shower. She was quiet that day, she was a little bit quiet, but I was a little bit intimidated by her because she just has this, you know, like air about her that she's just fabulous, like she's an A list celebrity, and and she was so nice to.
Speaker 2: Me, so nice. I haven't had that experience with Erica or Dorri, but I can understand they are standoffish.
Speaker 3: And Doret's been nothing but nice to me too. When I saw her at the upfront, we had some great conversations and she was really kind of me and sweet and funny. So I've never experienced anything like that with either one of them.
Speaker 2: So they're not as like in your face like here on this side of the world where we are, this Tri state area. You know, when somebody's not like, oh hey, they're not They're reserved. Erica when you meet her and Dorry are reserved, and that can come off to somebody on this side of the camp as maybe rude or stand office. They absolutely were not. And you know, Luanne quite frankly, was like that to me when I met her. Oh really it was at a bowling event for charity. It was my first event ever, so nervous to be there and she wasn't like, hey, welcome to the family. Or as a matter of fact, Carla Fatiola from mob Wifes and Brookshields were much nicer to me, and I like Luanne, but you know, impressions sometimes come off differently, and yeah, so I can understand Erica's reserved and Jarite is reserved, and that's how and we don't act like that around here. So maybe Luanne thought it was rude, maybe maybe just saying maybe, I mean two.
Speaker 3: Girls did I mean, I don't know when she met them, but there are actually two girls that have gone through a lot of shit between divorces, and you never.
Speaker 2: Know stuff that's exactly well.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lopez breaks silence and rumors of Alex Rodriguez's engagement, ending.
Speaker 2: I didn't think she broke anything. Answer not answering, was answering to me?
Speaker 3: That said at all? When you're not going to answer something. When she heard so, Andy's like, so they're playing around and played the fifth on last week's watcher Hubbin's Life, and Andy pressed her and along swilling gossip about a bra celeberty and a former baseball player. The Brabo verse would kill me, he says, if I didn't ask you the next question, and she just sat there. M m Andy said it came up at a Southern Charm reunion a few years ago that your ex A Rod was dming one of the cast members.
Speaker 2: And they broke up right after that. Yep.
Speaker 3: So con explained that there was a lot of speculation that those allegations, those DMS somehow led.
Speaker 2: To your breakup now.
Speaker 3: Jennifer j Lo herself paused briefly. She sat there, she thought about the question before diving into it, and then her response was, you know, I really have nothing to say about my personal life anymore, she said with a laugh. I feel like I'm done with that.
Speaker 2: She added, well, then get out of the public eye.
Speaker 3: To me, that was I'm not answering this question because yes, it happened, because if it didn't happen, all she would have went no, God, no, that is.
Speaker 2: I don't think she would. I think it happened. And I think Madison Lacroix was one of millions of DMS. And this guy's got a fucking as he's got a laundry list ten thousand miles long. As a matter of fact, I was speaking to a housewife last week. I was out to lunch with and she said he also was very interested in her. Oh shit, well so he didn't say during j Lo time. But I don't think there's anyone he skipped. So, I mean, like, that's no claim to face.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us what franchise she's on?
Speaker 2: No, God, she's old anyway, she's old.
Speaker 3: Franchise Okay, she's old or the franchise is his.
Speaker 2: Older, she's both. Shit, Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if it wasn't true, she would have said no, absolutely not. I think she would have just been like, it was probably true.
Speaker 2: But is a DM worth breaking up over. The way I feel about it is that was a doomed relationship, like the rest of her relationships that you could see coming a mile away anyway, So I'm not gonna blame Madison for that. Sorry.
Speaker 3: No, Well, I mean I, like you said, he probably was in a lot of people's dms, and yeah, well, wishing her the best of luck with whoever she dates next.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been around town with anybody for a long time since that. Now, does he live by you in the city, Like, yeah, you know, Oh I don't see him in my damn Sorry. Another guy that is a single.
Speaker 3: Denise Richard's ex Aaron, suddenly arrested in court on felony warrant. Oh like, wearing restraining.
Speaker 2: Order, So I guess they were. This is according to.
Speaker 3: People, Aaron was a resident on Friday on a felony warrant while in the middle of a hearing with his These Richards regarding her restraining order against him. So it sounds like he violated the restraining.
Speaker 2: Order how so they didn't say how, but they.
Speaker 3: Were in court togethers I don't know. I don't understand. So Aaron is facing four criminal charges by the state of California for two counts of injuring a spouse, Oh yeah, I know, cohabitant, fiance, boyfriend, girlfriend or child or parent, child's parent, and two counts of dissuading a witness by force or.
Speaker 2: Threat, like making them not go against him.
Speaker 3: So with your legal background, you think, what do you think he was doing here?
Speaker 2: Did he break sounds like the restraining order? The restraining order by trying to make somebody her possibly not go against him in court or whatever kind of threatening her. I want to say. They're not using the words threat. But you go to jail for that. Looks like he's going to go to jail. You break a restraining order, you're going to jail. Well, he got out of jail.
Speaker 3: I think there was a two hundred thousand dollars bail bond, So somebody got him out of jail.
Speaker 2: He did get arrested. Yeah, you would get arrested for that. You don't want to break and you know, if you got his restraining owner god forbid against Eddie, who wouldn't hurt a fly, and you call him, you're in violation of the restraining order even though you put it out, and then you get in trouble. The restraining order goes both ways. Pays.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're still on Denise Richard's ex Aaron. He's going way after Denise's only fans money.
Speaker 2: And I stop it.
Speaker 3: It's to me that is, you know, allegedly a very little bitch move.
Speaker 2: I want to know how much does she make a lot on there? Well?
Speaker 3: There was I don't know if it's true, but it was something like two hundred to three hundred thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: What bye, I'm going to do it?
Speaker 3: Well, I just told Eddie can you show your dick all for it to three hundred dollars two hundred three?
Speaker 2: Trying to think what I could that would be that would make something.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm fine with us. There's nothing, lef I'm fine with it, fine with it.
Speaker 2: Denise Richard's making that kind of money. It has to be wrong. I'm going to ask her if I were here, maybe I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if she's invited Bravo, kannahit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But Denise Richards has ex husband once half of her only fans of money and the new divorced documents. In The Dogs, Aaron claims that he helped to built or only founds account what do you do? Take the pictures, and that he holds the intellectual property rights to most, if not all, of the pictures. Yep, so he took pictures, so he owns the pictures. He thinks, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, stop, that's so gross to me.
Speaker 3: And it's part of their joint income. I guess, Okay, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It turns me off. It really just does? It?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 3: So do those pictures you see the pictures of like the house with all the hoarding that was going on, and the thirty year animals. It might be exaggerating, but all the animals and all that stuff. There's a as we see a dog in your background, dog, It's.
Speaker 2: Just I feel like it's.
Speaker 3: Just gonna get messier and messier.
Speaker 2: But they live like that, Tamra. Okay, let's get into the recap.
Speaker 3: Before we get in the recap, I think I just heard the Beverly Hills comes out in December December fourth, So December fourth, Beverly Hills will be out. So the real House of Potomac taglines have come out. Let's read them. I'll read the first one. Giselle's is when the nest is empty, it's time for naked, grown and sexy.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that? Gizell's cute? I think that's all right, Yeah, it's cute. Spitting Okay, Wendy. Topic of discussion. We could. I bet they changed her tagline now, but we'll go with what they put. I put the high and higher education.
Speaker 3: M I'm going to leave that alone. Since she unfollowed me, she did, why when she followed a few people, she followed me. Sorry, Wendy, I can.
Speaker 2: Do anything.
Speaker 3: All I just said was like somebody reached out. She un followed some of her castmates, Ashley, I think Giselle. So anyways, so we're we really are wishing you all the best, Wendy.
Speaker 2: Honestly so, Stacy.
Speaker 3: Some people believe the lies, but still I rise.
Speaker 2: Okay, Stacy, you believe them too, okay. Kiarana's tagline is beauty is my business, But getting you together is my specialty.
Speaker 3: She mess be the peacemaker this season. Tia, you can only clutch pearls if you have them, and Darling, I have loads up ye pearls.
Speaker 2: Do you have pearls? I like this one? Do I? Yes?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Okay from my mom? Angel okay, hell hath no fury like an angel scorned? I like. I love that one. I love it because I do use that quite a bit.
Speaker 3: I use that saying, do you Ashley, this cherry blossom is ready for her second bloom? Eh?
Speaker 2: Right, ra Ashley, you could have come up with a better one than that, but we know you didn't come up with it.
Speaker 3: So do you come up with your own taglines? No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not creative.
Speaker 3: You know some people can say like, oh, here's some that I've created.
Speaker 2: They never pick them to Well. Now, with chat.
Speaker 3: GPT, I think that people can do it a lot easier. So let's get into Potomac Season ten, Episode three. Kiana confronts Wendy. Kiana thinks Wendy only wants to be her TV friend, and off camera, she feels like Wendy is phony and doesn't like her.
Speaker 2: Now are we shocked by like that?
Speaker 3: Because there's a lot of housewives that are like, not everybody's friends. Some people are friends just they're coworkers.
Speaker 2: I feel like just because you don't hang out with someone off camera doesn't mean that you're not friends. You just happen to see them more. I'm not a lunch girl. I'm not a hanger outer, and either are you. But that does not mean I'm not friends with people. I consider myself friends with you. I have friends from kindergarten who I don't go and hang out with all the time, we talk, I see them. Whatever. What does she mean by this? She needs to be more specific.
Speaker 3: I think what she means is like when they're on camera and when they're filming, they seem to be so close, but then when the cameras are down, there's very little interaction between them, which means you're coworkers. That happens, girl, happens all the time. Wendy thinks she's been a great friend to Kierana, and she thinks Kierana is being a little bit immature.
Speaker 2: I'm on the fence about Kiarana right now, and I'm gonna get to why later. Okay, but I don't know if you'll agree with me.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Kiarana is making an issue out of nothing or does she have a right to be upset with Wendy.
Speaker 2: I think it's out of nothing.
Speaker 3: I think I think Wendy's freaking busy. I think Wendy has a job, and Wendy has kids, and Wendy does.
Speaker 2: He fronts of tight ship. That house is perfection.
Speaker 3: So I don't see Windy as the type that is like, oh, you know, off season, let's go to lunch.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Pilate's together.
Speaker 3: By the way, when you're filming for three to four months, that's all you're freaking doing is going to lunch and going on doing all those things.
Speaker 2: Like because sometimes I'm like on overload. Yeah, okay, okay, So where are we?
Speaker 3: So some people are real friends, some people are coworkers. You know, when I got fired, certain people didn't talk to me anymore. You know that obviously they thought of me as a co worker. But then the two of them sitting down, they started arguing about Gizelle and arguing about who doesn't like Gizelle more, which I thought, okay, I didn't know. I thought Gazelle everyone liked Gazelle Gazelle's kind of like comic relief, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but she's also she's opinionated, and she says, a little shit store. Yeah, okay, yeah, not everyone, you know they you could take it or for what it is, or you could get offended by it.
Speaker 3: But now Gazelle's while I'm sitting back watching, going why am I involved in this conversation?
Speaker 2: Right? Why?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Angel, who I love, talks to her family about having the girls over to her house. Gizelle told Angel and Kiana said she chin checked Angel. I am so tired already of hearing about chin checked.
Speaker 2: I tried to chat GBT. How many times they said this fucking stupid phrase, nine million times chat GBT. It's so it's so irrelevant, like they didn't even check, it's couldna come up with it? Chin check. So I still said the word so many times, so many times, like I'm so got back. It got back this week and it was.
Speaker 3: Like, chincheck chin chuck chincha, And I'm like, I clearly, I know that we've talked about what chincheck mean. I still don't even understand. Have you ever heard the term chinchecked?
Speaker 2: No? And it was said so many millions of times. All right, I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to talk about it. Stacy and Jazzy get lunch. Stacey apologize for not being a good friend to Jazzy. She says that she had a lot going on. Stacy talks about how Ashley and Giselle demanded that she present her divorce papers to them.
Speaker 2: I would have told them, sucking dick, showing you shit.
Speaker 3: Why does I mean why they hold Stacy to a totally different standard? And I don't know if it's because she's been caught in some little, tiny lies or maybe some big ones, but.
Speaker 2: They need to see a stamp.
Speaker 3: Of approval on her divorce papers to believe her.
Speaker 2: What do they care? Honestly? What are theys? What of her? Now? All of a sudden they do? And then why are the girls?
Speaker 3: Are? Are they happy she's getting back together with her boy or her husband or not happy?
Speaker 2: They don't like her?
Speaker 3: They don't, I mean, they don't like her.
Speaker 2: They don't treat her nice. I could see why, like she could get she gets on their nerves, She gets under their skin a little bit. You know. I think Stacy's I like think she's beautiful, she's a little nerdy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think their question if this was legitimate or just for a storyline, And I think once you've been exposed for doing something just for a storyline.
Speaker 2: It kind of sticks, yeah, stuck with you.
Speaker 3: And everyone's like, oh, she's doing this for a storyline.
Speaker 2: Oh right, because of the yeah, the paid.
Speaker 3: I mean, Stacy says, Giselle is lying, but I don't understand what she's lying about. She went on a date with a guy.
Speaker 2: And now Stacy's like.
Speaker 3: Hey, if I'm not showing you everything, you're not showing me everything. Giselle, who's this guy? And they're doing a deep dive on him? Evidently he played for the NFL.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought Gzelle had a young boyfriend. I did too. Who knows?
Speaker 3: I mean, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: She had a blurry picture. Somebody sent it to her from me. I think I think his face was blurred. His face was blurred, sace was.
Speaker 3: Blurred because Jazzy goes because she's with a ballplayer, and she's like, yeah, I think my man knows who he is. I don't know if he knows him, but he knows of him.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there Han Giselle girl, Uh huh, but you know what the empty nest is doing her well.
Speaker 3: So Stacy is not afraid to go up against anybody. So she's got this really sweet persona. You know, she's got this QVC voice. She is very sweet acting and innocent. But I think it's an act.
Speaker 2: Well, she lets them shit on her without like getting crazy, Like she doesn't get crazy like you in the row thing. She doesn't. Yeah, she doesn't like flip a table or swear or break a chair or throw water in somebody's face. She just sits there and takes it. Like when they speak to her sometimes, the way they speak to her, I would that would not go over hot, Like whoa, this is like those are not fighting words. They there, I'll choke you out. And she just sits there.
Speaker 3: And goes, ha, I'm gonna be like that.
Speaker 2: Huh, I have bad.
Speaker 3: So Giselle, Wendy Angel, and Tiago shopping. The girls tell an Angel her party wasn't fun. Giselle says she is the best party planner and is hosting a fun trip for the girls. So Gazelle wants to do this trip. She did it very organic. I know a lot of times we watch housewife shows and it's like we're all sitting around, Hey, where do you want to go?
Speaker 2: Should we go someplace cold? Should it be warm? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh should we go to Ireland?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, Ireland sounds great? You know, it just sometimes it just.
Speaker 3: Comes off a little stage in act. And I felt like Giselle did a really good job just organically throwing that out there. But Gizelle making fun of TIA's outfit and Tia saying Gizelle is the last person to talk about style, and then Q production because they did what they did and they do best. They put a whole montage of Gazelle's bad fashion choices.
Speaker 2: Oh they love that time. They just can't get enough of that. That's like, yeah, and here's the thing, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I feel like if Giselle feels comfortable and what she wears doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Me too. But she also but then she shouldn't, you know, criticize other people's things.
Speaker 3: No, she shouldn't. She should And in general, Gizelle, you.
Speaker 2: Know who can Dorry Kemsley, Oh, Dory can.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like, you know, we have people that.
Speaker 3: Try, we have people that don't try. We have people in the middle, and we have people that dress ridiculously.
Speaker 2: Like, if that's what makes them feel good, more.
Speaker 3: Power to them.
Speaker 2: True. True, I mean, I don't like to criticize anybody for anything because I feel like, oh, I don't need to do it. I know, you just kidding. I mean, I enjoy you doing it. You do enough for me. But I always feel like, well, I don't feel like I dress the best or I'm not this, or I'm not that.
Speaker 3: I mean, as long as you try, you know what I mean, you try your best.
Speaker 2: You know, you brush your hair, you.
Speaker 3: Brush your teeth, you put your deodorant on, in your perfume, and your.
Speaker 2: There is a certain there is a certain standard we're all held to to do our best with what we have to look like. There's a part to look you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I like sometimes housewives will break the bank or buy fake designer clothes to try to fit in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't completely like that. And you know, very labelly and things. I think you should dress appropriately for. You don't have to be like your age. Because I'm fifty five now, so I'm good. I'm gonna be fifty four.
Speaker 3: I just got my ass served, literally got my ass served to me about my outfit in Amsterdam because I had leather short shorts on and then I bent over under the table and my asses in the air.
Speaker 2: Well, you bent over when you were fixing the carpet at your party, and I thought you looked incredible and the back of your legs, like if I bend over, it's not going to be a nice thing. But you bent over. I'm like, look at her, Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: I odds, but I I have very strong class, some strange reason. Yeah, but I had those short shorts on and I thought they were for you at the time. And now I look at it and I go, what was I thinking? Oh my god, people are like you should act your age, and I saw you.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I know, I know I should, but I just don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, what did you What did you think about Wendy's outfit when she was shopping.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it looks like a diaper. However, she looks, she's got great legs. I'm just she STI looks good, great body. I don't know that it's a shopping outfit, but you know, when it's always dressing, ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to shop, not a shopping outfit.
Speaker 2: That's an out is nice all the time. Like she's always dressed to the nines, Wendy, you don't always love it.
Speaker 3: It's not always my taste. But I can't complain. I think she looks to me like that's not a shopping outfit. But if I was gonna go shopping.
Speaker 2: That's just what i'd wear. Right here I go. I don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: Oh wear my sweats.
Speaker 2: You don't see me shopping in these. These are Frankie's slippers her father bought her for Christmas. I stole them from her, and they're so worn out that my foot goes right through it like this when I'm flopping. When I'm shopping, my toenails are heading the floor. I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's like, do people bother you when you go shopping?
Speaker 2: I go no, because I look homeless. They don't know who I am. They're like, oh my god, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Jianna throws a brunch before the horse races. Keana says that she is being the bigger person and she is nice to Stacy. Giselle talks about her trip to Nevas and the girls are excited. Stacy is surprised she's invited.
Speaker 2: Well, Stacy didn't waste no time asking that man if he lived there, Like I'm trying, like, girl, you just got invited to the house. You're not invited to anything. Nobody likes you. This girl's giving you a shot and you're not there two minutes and you're asking her where her man is living when you know, it's like a situation like aren't they taking a break while they're right? Yeah, well they're not living together, but they're not obviously dating engaged.
Speaker 3: He he was making it rain, he was throwing the money, showing the money, and here you go.
Speaker 2: He didn't bother me. He seemed other than that was a little cheesy. Greg seems like not a bad guy, seems very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like he seemed like a pretty cool guy then, and he's being filmed. Mind you, he did not have to be there. That is not his house. It was an event with the guys. So they do a flashback of Andy saying like Greg does not like to be filmed. So maybe he's like a little yeah, maybe he's had a little change of heart because he was there that day and there was zero reason for him to do I have a theory what he's trying. I think she wanted moral support because her mother and him had to sit there when she was you know, apparently fighting or gonna go after Wendy or whatever it was. Like Wendy said when she sat down, and she said, Wendy always had you know, Wendy comes in looking like a million bucks, sits down at the table, and then she goes after Wendy. But she needed a backup plan to go after wedding, and as you know, as you see Tea goes, her mother made her presence very clear that she was there and if she needed to jump in, she would. So Kierana needed did you need your backup there at this lunch, because like Wendy said, you had your pre planned thing. You were going to say better, best first, or whatever it was she came up with. So she had a plan, but she also had her backup team, her boyfriend and her mother. We don't have backup parsis the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Nobody had to be sitting close to you on the couch in arm's length in case somebody had to jump in.
Speaker 3: Well, the girls were, you know, asking why they're at Kierana's house when this is Wendy's event. They were going to the horse races or something. Wendy wonders why Kiera continues to have issues with her. She says Karena is insecure, admits that she's actually.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why she had ever maybe and her boyfriend there. Maybe maybe mom was sitting there, so I was watching the mother, watching her face. The mom was shaking her head and when yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Kiana meant Kierana admits that she actually did say that. She chin checked.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go again.
Speaker 3: Angel apologized to Kierana for not being there for her, And then do you think Kieran and Angel had an off camera, off camera conversation?
Speaker 2: Maybe so, I don't know, because Kierana was still at that table, still saying, well, I don't believe she would just say that. Listen. She fell on the sword and Angel fell on the sword for Kierana, and Kierana did not have her back when everybody went, wow, you turn on me, Oh wow that you were quick to turn on me, and you're this, you're and and Kierena didn't jump in for her. So m but Angel, but Kierana's mom was very pleased with Angel. When Angel said, I'm over it. We're friends, We'll get past this. She said this whatever was? She said, right to stick up for her friends, But I'm I don't know how I feel about Kierena in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what we forgot to talk about is checked Angel? Please? Angel and her husband. Yeah, at the house member they had like that little thing and he's cooking.
Speaker 2: He seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Her fathing more sexier than man cooking in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: And then the kids. Those kids run the show.
Speaker 3: Those girls, they run the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the conversation with Tia.
Speaker 3: And the girls sitting at the table and the girls are over, who you know, people coming over? She wants to fight friends. I say no, she's no, I didn't en then going back and forth and back and forth in the and then.
Speaker 2: Spilling onto their marriage because then they have a conversation and she's like.
Speaker 3: Well, then the husband comes in and he's like, what's the problem. And and Tia didn't really stick with her husband, She's stuck with her kids.
Speaker 2: Well she's Tea said like, he doesn't really do much and I'm the disciplinarian here. He talks to them and nothing. It's done. So listen. It's it's a tale as old as time. Fighting over the kids, it is a thing. Yeah, I've never fought with Frank Daniel over my kids. We co parented always. Never it's hard. Oh I can't say that, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean it happens once in a while, but it does happen once in a while. But when I saw him step in and tried to see what the problem is and instantly she was not on his.
Speaker 2: Side, I thought, well, there's the problem. That'll do a lot that That is the problem right there. Yeah, you gotta, yeah. There. These little girls.
Speaker 3: Have never been on TV before, I don't think.
Speaker 2: And here they are.
Speaker 3: They are just laying it out there. They are just going at it with each other. I'm like, whoo, They're gonna be fun to watch these they are. Those are the type of kids I want to see on how They're just.
Speaker 2: Getting started too. They're not teenagers yet. Really, they're tweeting, tweeting. Yeah, I know, I know tweens. So yeah, so that was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then the girls are on their way to their horrorse races. Stacy says she thinks that Keerana has a personal problem with her and doesn't like her. She doesn't like her, she like gratitude. Kana spills her drink and Wendy says Angels should offer her dress to help clean up.
Speaker 2: That was so degrading. I know, you mean, not one person there have a tissue in their pocket. You're just something and whatever.
Speaker 3: Kierana yells at Wendy to f off on the bus, and you know, it ends like that's. Stacy's like, I'm sure you're the person to show me so talking about chin checking again, I'm like, oh god, here we go again.
Speaker 2: You're losing me. Girls, I never want to hear this phrase again. But Stacy, Stacy was getting very mouthy with her.
Speaker 3: Well, Stacy bringing up the physical fight from two seasons ago, is what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: You low or is it fair game? I uh, I think that it's for again. Listen, Stacy can can talk. Everyone shits on her all the time. Now she's you know, but leave it to Stacy to try to be cool and fight and then say the wrong thing. I know, like Stacy, it comes out and it just doesn't even come out right. I feel like so like she finally says something and sticks up for herself, and everybody's like, yeah, why did she say that? You know, Yeah, it was a good episode. Yeah, it was a great episode. But they didn't really like it that much. I don't either. I'm not going with you. It was great.
Speaker 3: I mean, I always try to be positive when it comes to Bravo shows.
Speaker 2: This wasn't it. It was a filler. I couldn't stand here in chin checked anymore. And you, guys, I don't want to hear chin checked. It's over. It's so good. You can't the show.
Speaker 3: Let's fight about something else. I'd argue about something else. Okay, bring on the children because I thought.
Speaker 2: They were very entertaining. Not anyone, and I never say that, No you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't usually I don't want to see the children.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: But all right, guys, bye, Well, thanks for tuning in to another episode of two teas in the Pod and we will see you very soon. And you guys, if you're not tuning into Order of the Faithful, we are gearing you up, Dolores I and Wells for season four that's going to come out before you know it. So we're in season two right now. And then We're going to go on to season three where Delores wins, wins, she's a winner, and then season four will be up before you know it, So tune in, do you so,