Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran's phone tap. All right, Scary, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 3: So Tracy wants to play a phone tap on her husband j R. Now he's obsessed over his Ford pickup truck. Meanwhile, their neighbor has this huge tree that was scheduled to be cut down. So she wanted me to use these two ideas to mess with him. So I'm gonna pretend to be the tree removal guy with bad aim, the tree removal guy with bad aim.
Speaker 1: It could happen. Let's see what happens in Scary's phone tap. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, we got some problems. The breaking guy behind us was cutting down that big maple and it fell on the truck. Day are being so on my truck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, go get the goods the cops. The guy's leaving, maybe's leaving. Where are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm just going out for a lunch break.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do about the tree on his truck?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's not really my fault.
Speaker 2: I guess fault. Put him on the fold. Do you want to talk to my hands? And my husband said he put him on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: I am hey, hey, yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's about your fault? The tree fall on my truck.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, sir. We tried to notch it in a certain direction.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sir. I want your insurance information, your carrier, I want everything.
Speaker 1: Is there anyway I could come back a little later, like two hours.
Speaker 2: Or something like that, but you know you're not coming back later tomorrow. We're gonna take care of us.
Speaker 1: Right now, sir. I'm sorry your car was in the way.
Speaker 2: My car wasn't in the way. I'm on my own property.
Speaker 4: Clearly, there was a tree to be knocked down today, and who knew which way it was going to fall?
Speaker 2: It's in my property, you douche bag.
Speaker 4: Well you just saw him through that thing, and I was notching it and I thought it was going to go one way and it ended up going the other. And I'm sorry about that. The whole back of your truck is a little bent in. Maybe I could hammer it out a little bit.
Speaker 1: But how old is this truck? In a way? How is this thing not no more? It's not. It's got a little bit of a dent, and I'm sorry about that, but I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: What can I give you, like fifty dollars for the truck or something like that.
Speaker 2: Boobile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're a new company and my insurance don't kick in till another sixty days.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I'm going to be able to pay you for any of this. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Put my life on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: He wants to talk to you. Hold on his.
Speaker 2: Hair, Hello, Dracy, get his plate number.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't want to deal with this right now.
Speaker 2: Leave not this guy, leave the lyrics. You get the cops here. I cannot leave until the costs comes.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm gonna get out of hair, okay, because I.
Speaker 4: Don't know you're not leaving you bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm a waiting and I'll let it go nowhere, and you tell him what he said to you.
Speaker 1: On let me talk to him.
Speaker 2: Hold on, he want to talk to I don't want him on there, Tracy, get him off.
Speaker 1: The phone, Sir.
Speaker 2: I didn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to call your wife that. It was the heat of the moment.
Speaker 2: You don't know who you're dealing with. Believe me. What's my wife's back on the phone now, Listen.
Speaker 4: I just really didn't dare think that this was going to be a bad day, but it's turning out that way. Now I can make it up to you, uh without paying you.
Speaker 2: Money on the phone. Hey, he's uninsured, he's illiterate. Moron. Where are the cops when he's talking like this? They're in the car trying to look at his information, dick.
Speaker 4: Cops not going to do anything to me, because I know everybody from here to eternity.
Speaker 2: I can't to go and walk over by the cop cars to tell him the way he's talking to you. Will you please, now, moron, get over there to talk to them cops and I'm getting nervous. Over to the policeman and tell them just get away from you. Do not put him back on your phone, Tracy, Lady.
Speaker 1: Where are you're going?
Speaker 3: Where you bring me?
Speaker 2: Tracy, go over by that and tell him the way he's talking to you. I heard it on the phone.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't hear anything?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You know what you heard?
Speaker 2: Well? My wife on the phone, douche shrag.
Speaker 1: You heard a phone tap.
Speaker 3: It's scary Jones from Elvis Duran and The Morning Show. How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 2: You better buy about a keg of beer for this one. I got news story. Brothers, you're gonna have to bleep out.
Speaker 1: On that radio Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participace the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show