Speaker 1: Transmitting Liza, Welcome to Wednesday show, Morning Studio. Let's grab some calls up. First, Crystal, who lives in Indiana. Crystal, you are on the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, Oh my gosh, good morning studio.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that. So my question, I was hoping to get tickets to the million Dollar show when they go on sale and this I've been lucky enough to go a couple of times. I was thinking though about taking my son with me this time. He is six and a half and he loves music. He's taking guitar lessons. He wants to be the next Don Jovie. How do we feel about six for a concert like this specific venue and this specific show. My husband's a little worried about safety, and so I just didn't know what you guys thought around the room.
Speaker 1: Well, I can do this part first, as far as like the content of the show completely safe for a six year old. Also, the question is, and people would ask this too about coming to my comedy shows, like does a kid want to wait there that long? Because I were completely clean, We were completely clean. It's does a six year old have the patience to sit through a two and a half hour show, and that would normally be what a show would be from opener to the end of the closer, but we don't have an opener, like because there's so many artists you've been before too, Crystal. It's like it just starts and then we go. So I'm going to speak only on that part of If the kid can sit for two and a half hours and there'll be nothing dirty, bad scene, I think that part's good.
Speaker 2: Amy, what do you think I mean?
Speaker 4: Especially since he loves music, I'm totally fine with it. I would take my six year old and if they didn't like music, I think it'd be fun. But especially since your son is into it, He's going to see such a variety of people, and I think he's going to be just mesmerized by the talent that is going to be hitting that stage and to be at the I'm in.
Speaker 1: And then all the guests will bring it to the historic like, yeah, where our talent, but everybody else coming That's what.
Speaker 5: I was referring to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like your housemate, y'all, there's super talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they follow our lead, you know me?
Speaker 6: Man, it's anyway I think, Yeah, you know, six is great, I think and especially for this show obviously, like we know what this show is. He wants to be the next bon Jovi. There is a lot of fun music moments in the show that I think he would really really love. I think Bobby's right though, you may have to walk them around a little bit a couple of times, just so he doesn't get bored of just sitting in the same spot for the whole time.
Speaker 2: But I think it's awesome. Do people vape at the show? I didn't know. She says, you vaping, right, she did. I never heard safety crowd. I've never seen anyone.
Speaker 4: That's definitely not happening at the Ryman. But also it's cool too that the show benefits Saint Jude and the kids are sometimes there and they take right and so I think anytime we can expose our kids to what other kids may be facing and the different challenges like that is always good too.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go with yes, Crystal, and we would for sure tell you if it were a no, because the show will sell out, so I'm not really worried about selling tickets, but we say yes. And again, my only concern is I don't want to sit between a half hours much less a six year old.
Speaker 2: I would need to be walked around. Yeah uh so, yeah, good luck.
Speaker 7: I hope you go music aspect.
Speaker 3: I think he would love it.
Speaker 5: So he can't vape though, VA tell your husband it'll be cool. No vaping, no bathing.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're anti vaping.
Speaker 1: Good all right, Crystal, thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: I hope you have a great day. Hope to see you.
Speaker 1: Tickets going so Friday. Don't forget ten am Central Time, Bobbybones dot Com.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thanks guys, alright.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Abby, who is listening in Little Rock. Hey, Abby, you're on the show.
Speaker 7: I heard you guys talking about how you got out of tickets, and I was calling to tell you how I got a mind. I was booking it. One day I got pulled over by state trooper. I was seven and a half months pregnant. I told him I had to he really bad. So he asked me where I was going. I was like, I guess the next exit, So he said, okay, go ahead. He followed me in his car. I went inside and use the restroom. Come out. He told me have a good day and he left.
Speaker 1: So it was a real reason you were pregnant. And had to pee, and you probably weren't going way over probably borderline anyway, and he probably had all sympathy for somebody's pregnant, right either.
Speaker 8: He followed her to make sure she went to the bathroom, like he was like, all right, let's se if she was lying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh for sure. But how do you prove that? You just go in the bathroom. He just looked at he still behind you, and I mean, did you have to go?
Speaker 7: I did not as bad a speed, as fast as I.
Speaker 1: Was though that Well, you know, I have nothing to say about that except you did it. You did it, and you learned your lesson, and you know what, you're pregnant. Let's give her a little grace, is what I say. I think if you're pregnant, you get one free crime.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa, here's the crime.
Speaker 1: Like after six months, you get one free crime. It can be felony what on earth? And just yeah, no murdering, But like unless there's a good.
Speaker 5: Reason, like opening someone's mail, or doesn't I do.
Speaker 2: More than that? That's like.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little maybe little rug trafficking, maybe maybe robbing a bank with no no injury. But I think when you're pregnant you should get one. It's a gift from the society to the pregnant person.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a lot of pregnant people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let them have it.
Speaker 1: Give give them one, Abby, Thank you for calling.
Speaker 7: Thank you every day.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to somebody that wants to be anonymous in Detroit. Hello, you're on the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good morning, Bobby. You're just trying to give you a friendly tip. Don't play your drone over a five hundred.
Speaker 2: Feet over five hundred feet, yeah.
Speaker 9: Keep it below five hundred feet, otherwise you might get a letter from my group called the FAA.
Speaker 1: How how do I know it's five hundred feet? Like, I haven't even flown you know, here we are. I'm new to the drone thing. I'm just trying to save the world. I mean, pardon me for a saving in the world.
Speaker 9: Wide Yeah that yeah, yeah, But I'm just trying to save you because if you get caught doing something that's against the regulation. Right now, I think the minimum fine is twenty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But do I get a letter first that says thank you for reading this letter. The next time you'll be fined.
Speaker 9: No, you get a letter with a green card for a return receipt, and you'll have an interview with ante inspector and depending on how he takes your admission or how you are kind of saying, gee, I'm sorry, I didn't know them, they can decide at that level whether or not to pursue it. And if we pursue it, then you go to d OJ and that's where the things you're really getting competid.
Speaker 1: What if I say am pregnant, don't follow me here. What if I say I'm pregnant and I got to pee, you know, I walk out of the room and never come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're not pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know how to visualize five hundred feet?
Speaker 1: I don't because I don't give a crap. I'm just gonna fly this drone up and I'm taking care of business. Whatever happens to me, happens to me. I'm looking out for the people because this happened all over the country, and if I need to be, you know, I'll say it.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: I'll go down for it, and then I'll do a go fund me to raise all the money. I'll probably thirty thousand and keep you for myself for all the time and effort for the trouble, the troubles I want to throw. No, I appreciate that I did not know that, So thank you very much for letting me know. I don't really know if your.
Speaker 5: Feet Okay, do you want me to tell you how? I don't because because if I know, you'll.
Speaker 2: Have a reference. Then I don't want to have a reference. I don't want to know. I don't want to be.
Speaker 5: This is one of the things like don't tell me.
Speaker 6: Don't tell because they can show this in courtant and be like he knew, don't They.
Speaker 1: Can play this on But the thing is they play this on the on the speakers of our podcast over the speakers, everybody be laughing so hard, how funny we are. They probably forget to send it to me. So that's the goal, all seriousness. Thank you very much for letting me know, and I'll be very careful.
Speaker 9: So think about five hundred seat.
Speaker 1: I can't hear this because I don't want to know, because I don't want to because if you don't know, and that's the role, if you don't know about it. Yeah, okay, thank you though, that's knowledge we all needed, right everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then basically alluded that he works for the FAA.
Speaker 5: Is his voice seemed very distinct.
Speaker 2: I don't recognize them. I don't recognize it. Hanging out much fair? Thank you here, let's go any what do you have?
Speaker 4: So this is a way to remember how you want to show up every day in your life. And you just got to remember these two words. Do you want to be a thermometer or do you want to be a thermostat?
Speaker 2: Difference?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So thermometers they take the temp of the room and they take it on like they don't get a choice. And you know, if they're going to have a good day or a bad day, they just take on. So if there's negative energy, well they take that on. Thermostats they don't let other people dictate their day. They're not impacted by the room. They choose to have a positive day. And so we have a thermostat and a thermometer in the room right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a thermometer, right The thermometer has no influence on the temperature. Nope, it's only reporting it because it goes in and goes this is what it is around me and making sure that all is right.
Speaker 2: The thermistat actually takes exactly okay, But does.
Speaker 6: The thermometer can it do anything about it?
Speaker 2: It just kind of sits there and passive in the hole and it does what it does.
Speaker 4: Like and if that's how you want to show up, then you're just you're doomed for whatever the temp is.
Speaker 1: I like it, okay, And you said you think there's each in this room? Yes, who's the thermometer?
Speaker 4: Like, sometimes it's just good to have examples ahead. So lunchbox is a thermometer.
Speaker 2: In that house. So well, he just.
Speaker 4: Kind of can take on the energy of the room. And like if he's going to have a bad day, like if there's bad energy, like he'll just have the bad day and continue to have the bad day. I think you're not going to be impacted by his bad mood. So that makes you the thermostat. Oh you're not gonna let anything get into your thermostat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're the thermostat.
Speaker 4: Like you get things done, you will like not let anybody else impact.
Speaker 5: Like, if you've got a list of things.
Speaker 4: To do and you need to get through it and have a good day, you're going to power through and have a good day and not be impacted. He gets impacted by other things, other people, and then there's nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 2: That's true. He does get weirdly mad about like shack.
Speaker 5: Now when winning the lottery.
Speaker 1: Marriage like stories where he's like, that's all ys dopid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does, just kind of like if we have.
Speaker 5: Something good that happens to.
Speaker 2: Us, he gets mad.
Speaker 1: No, not when something good happens to you.
Speaker 8: You get annoyed when I don't get paid for something.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what she said, you know.
Speaker 8: But like if Amy buys a house, I'm not like, oh, you know, I'm so sad for you.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you. But she harmony, I got a little mad. She got a movie, right, I'm annoyed. Yeah, okay, so still hold on to that. The moral of the story is try to be a thermostat right.
Speaker 5: Don't let others dictate your day.
Speaker 1: Don't be affected by things you can't control. Don't it's hard to not be jealous as natural, and it's okay to be jealous, but don't let jealous manifest itself in ways that could affect other people. Difference in having thoughts and thinking.
Speaker 6: Is this kind of the same one, Like everyone's being a bully and then you jump in and be a bully to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 8: You know, you're a thermostat because you're a bully.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like like if you're not a thermostat, you'd be a thermometer. But like, if everyone's being a bully and I'm not a bully, but I walk in there and be like, well, I can be a bully too, because that's what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 2: I'm a thermometer. Yeahs a bully.
Speaker 8: Hold on, you know, I'm confused because a thermostat sets the mood. So if you're being a bully, you're being a thermoistayre just jumping in. You didn't start as the bully.
Speaker 2: Analogy of a thank you for sharing that segment?
Speaker 5: Never mind?
Speaker 2: Take it all that, Yes, and now we're gonna.
Speaker 10: Move On's a question to me, Hello, Bobby Bones recently got engaged.
Speaker 1: The problem is my fiance has a dog with his ex and is still swapping a dog every week. No kids, just one dog. He does not see anything weird about this at all, but won't give up the dog and won't keep it just for himself. I knew about the dog ahead of time, but the more we start planning our wedding and future. I don't think it's a good idea to keep this connection with his ex as it's starting to make me feel more and more uncomfortable. Do I ask him to give up the dog? Is there another solution here?
Speaker 2: Signed? Dog Custody Curiosity. I know you do not.
Speaker 1: This is something you knew about going into it. This is a dog. There is a slight chance he's picked that dog over you. I'm just saying if it's a dog for a long time, not that he will for sure, only thirteen percent chance. Like I love my dog so much, I'm not gonna choose him over my wife. But whenever she was my early girlfriend, there'd have been a discussion.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You knew when you got into this relationship that this was the era rangement that they had. You've got to remove whatever feeling you have about his ex because he doesn't want to be with her.
Speaker 2: He's marrying you, I think too.
Speaker 1: Maybe, depending on how they broke up previously, there could be some sensitivity.
Speaker 2: For example, if it's widely known that she dumped.
Speaker 1: Him, that would leave you to think that he might still have a bit of feelings even if he doesn't if he dumped her or it was usual, which is never really a thing, but it can kind of be close. You have to remove that part of it. But you have to get over all of this. Never get between a man and his dog. Now, there are things you can do. The dog didn't sleep in the bed with me anymore. Used to Calem's like, I don'd rather not have all the germs and dust and dogs kicking and all that, because we both would be the bead at the same time, me and the dog, because the dog would be I'd be like, opps, I do it too. I understand this is uncomfortable. There are a lot of uncomfortable things about the first year, year and a half, two years of marriage. You cannot ask him to give up the dog. What you can ask is for him to try to get sole custody of the dog. Now that's on her wanting to give it up, though, Man, I'm so dog sensitive. The fact that she's even asking this, I don't even like her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like I knew going into it, and now she's changing her too.
Speaker 1: I should not like you, because I'm sure you're a good person. I'm glad you emailed us. But you can't get in the middle. I understand the X still being around is the thing. The dog's not gonna live forever. That sucks too, that's my next question. Yeah, if it's a bulldog like mine, I get sad all the time. Stanley's about to die and he's only like four or five, but they only live to like nine. He's like a middle aged man with a convertible right now. You you do nothing, You can't do anything to get in the way of this. He's gonna be so resentful of you. This is his dog because if he didn't love this dog, you definitely wouldn't be going back and forth with it. So my advice to you, it's easy to say get over it, but you have to know why you're getting over it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good. Yes, get to the root of what is actually bothering you.
Speaker 1: One, what is it with the ex Sure it is weird, There's gonna be a lot of weird things that happened to you in your life.
Speaker 2: Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's wrong.
Speaker 1: And two, you must not have ever had a dog that you freaking love with all your heart.
Speaker 2: And guts, because if you did this would not be a thing.
Speaker 1: And take it from somebody who who loves his dog with all his hearts and guts that if you ever did this to me, I would reconsider because.
Speaker 2: You don't love me. It's even about the situation.
Speaker 1: It's that you don't appreciate my feelings and what I'm passionate about enough.
Speaker 2: It will work itself out. Try to get soul custody. That's not even real thing with a dog maybe, but.
Speaker 4: Court for that, yeah, you can. It can work into the legal documents. Went back and forth with our dog for.
Speaker 2: A while and the most loving way. Get over it.
Speaker 1: And even if it's traded every week and you don't have any worry about him cheating, get over it. I almost feel like dumping you right now, but I'm sure you're a good person. You have to get over this one.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're a really good person, and I can understand the ex being around, but she's not hanging around. There's like a dog drop off, and maybe you do it like every two weeks or something, so it can be less frequent. There are ways to soften the blow if you don't like dogs. Though, I'm dumping you too.
Speaker 2: Good luck. You're gonna lose this one on my court. But I do like you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 4: So almost half of people say that they're totally cool with holiday decorse staying up all year long.
Speaker 2: Funny Eddie's is still up at his house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what to do, but I like it. I like it, So, I mean, there's no rush for me to take that down.
Speaker 1: Hey, January fifteenth. So it's like, I don't know when should you take it down? Amy, asking you as a normal person.
Speaker 4: Most people have them down by January sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you.
Speaker 5: Got one more day.
Speaker 1: Boy, No, you don't have one more day. You have as long as you want. But is it because you don't want to take it down because it's work?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, because I just like the way and it snowed recently and Christmas Light's just look good in the snow.
Speaker 1: Now that I can understand, because as it was snowing here, I was singing, It's the most wonderful time. Although I would say by February first, you should have everything taken down or possibly should be investigated for being a cycle killer. Now you might you might not be now if you don't have it down by February first, and you have a goatee, you should. They should go into your computer too as well. Those two things together, do what you want to do. It doesn't matter what else we.
Speaker 5: Got one more day if you're wanting to be like average people.
Speaker 4: There are rumors that Windy's and Girl Scouts are teaming up to release a thin Mint Frosty.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 1: I was already going thinnet burger sounds good, but mint frosty, yes, that is my, in my opinion, the best Girl Scout cookie pound for bound mints, yes, generally speaking, put them in the freezer or don't put them the freezer, but I like them in the freezer.
Speaker 2: I think that's the best cookie. At times.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have another one at times, but mostly it's thin Mint's number one.
Speaker 4: Okay, according to food fluencers call them that.
Speaker 5: That's what they're called.
Speaker 2: Noll. It's pretty funny. They're called food influencers. No go ahead.
Speaker 4: This could be released on January or sorry, February twenty first, so we'll find out if that actually happens.
Speaker 2: On that story. Okay, I didn't know you're a patio host, so I didn't know what's up?
Speaker 5: Like a podcast in radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, stupid combined words that have no need for so food fluencer patio host, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Riley Green hot single, what the heck?
Speaker 2: What is that wrong?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Megan Maroney hot single?
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw the vacation.
Speaker 4: So the rumor right now is that Riley and Megan are vacationing together.
Speaker 2: It's some did you see why?
Speaker 5: I don't even know how to pronounce where they are?
Speaker 2: Do you see why?
Speaker 4: Because well, she was posting pictures and then he put up some and the views looked similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same place. Now they could be at the same place, but.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean that they're together.
Speaker 1: Rich people go to the same places. But yeah, did you see the whole tailor? Swift used to be a four chan thing?
Speaker 2: No, what's that deep? Mine's four Chan? Okay, I'll talk to Mike because I know Mike knows a four chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's kind of like Reddit, but like way nerdier, way nerdier, or like way darker if possible, or like anyway where she was she like named her cat after four Chan?
Speaker 2: Did you see the story? Yeah, she like posts some pictures. They compared backgrounds, like, oh, that's her background.
Speaker 9: Like her.
Speaker 1: It was her wooden windows like cover and her couch. You just don't expect anybody normal to be on four chance, and that would have been like recently, like in the last how many years, But it was like Taylor Swipt named her cat because of four Chan. There's all this stuff about Taylor being on four chan, which is the ultimate nerdy or dark place to be.
Speaker 5: But okay, Amy, that's my pile.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news, Like Bobby, where's a personal tell me something good?
Speaker 2: But it's actually from Morgan. Morgan, what is it?
Speaker 11: So one of my friends found this dog that got a in Nashville, and I wasn't able to take it in and foster it, but I posted on my Instagram and one of our listeners immediately stepped up, took this dog in and has been fostering it for over a week.
Speaker 2: Took it to get chipped and get all of.
Speaker 11: Its vaccinations and get ready for adoption. And that would not have happened without a listener.
Speaker 2: So you posted it and they grabbed it. Did it really?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Like within fifteen minutes, we were moving making communications.
Speaker 2: Happen to get this dog to her whenever. So is the dog up for adoption now? Is it healthy enough?
Speaker 11: So it's going through its treatment stuff, it will be up for adoption soon. So the listener's name is Kaitlyn's.
Speaker 1: I want to shout her out, So Caitlyn shout out to you. Secondly, as soon as if Caitlyn, you don't fall in love and want to keep it. That happened sometimes, and you do want to actually let someone adopt it because sometimes you don't have space a room. Let us know and we'll put it up and hopefully can get it adopted.
Speaker 6: Can anyone be a foster parent to the dog? You're like certain, you have to be certified anything, just take it out.
Speaker 1: You've got to go through class probably, right. Do you literally grab a dog on the street? Oh yeah, you don't, yeah, because it's not like they're going to call somebody tell on you.
Speaker 11: So there are there's kind of two different ways. If you find one, you can be like a found foster. It's like an emergency foster situation. But if you go through a rescue, they will train you so you have the tools in case you've never had.
Speaker 1: There you go, I don't have time for that training, so I'm just grabbing from the street, taking care of it and then get it out there. Great story, big shout out to our listeners. B team coming through. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something.
Speaker 1: Good studies found largely it's the husbands that are behind the wheel when they're driving. When partners drive together, men are four times more likely to drive. This is from the Guardian personal experience. It's just whose car we take. For the most part. If we take our car, she drives. Oh you don't hop in what but I'll ride passenger.
Speaker 5: I mean hop in is the driver.
Speaker 2: No, oh, we don't have that. It's her car, she drives.
Speaker 1: And then for the most part, if you're riding, if you're driving, you also get the radio or play whatever you want. So you kind of want to take your car and you kind of want to drive. That's why I know every Sobrine Carpenter song because I ride with her. So that's our rule, and I probably take my car sixty percent of the time. It's not even a huge difference there, Eddie. What's the deal in your family?
Speaker 6: Same rule as yours, except for if she needs to like put on makeup or something, then I'll be like, all right, I'll drive.
Speaker 2: But other than that, her car, she drives my car. I drive.
Speaker 1: She never drives my car. How often you take your car though, if you're going is it never unless it's just me going somewhere, So then that means you never drive.
Speaker 2: As a family. She drives the whole time. What yeah, are you even a man?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you even? You need to check your che is gone?
Speaker 6: I will say trips though I drive on trips like the whole time, the whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm not making fun of you. He is a man. I'm not worried about that because I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not yelling at you like lunchbox like my Our reasonings are very different. I have no idea why I always go passenger. But if there's a guy and we're in my car, like he's driving, Yes.
Speaker 2: That's right, correct, go ahead, you're passionate.
Speaker 8: If if we're going somewhere the family, I'm driving, why because the man is a better driver.
Speaker 2: It's almost a better driver.
Speaker 8: And I just am I'm good at driving. Like even when we were just dating, if we took my wife's car, guess what your boy was behind the wheel. There was no hurt getting the passenger's seat.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like there's some masculine driving like control. It's a control.
Speaker 8: No, it's just the way the relationship is, That's what it is. The guy is in the safety control, he overs control. Yeah, he said, he protects the family and as the driver most I mean, the guy is usually the better driver too.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm my dad did it when we were a kidding you tell you had a model.
Speaker 8: I have never if I see a guy a girl driving with the guy in the past seat, I'm always like man pants in that relationship.
Speaker 2: Scoop Steve, what's so?
Speaker 12: I hate to agree with lunchboxible what he's saying, but it's fine he took this angle because last week we were at a charity event. We all went to this bowling alley for the predators, and here comes Lunchbox rolling up in the suv. But Lunchbox isn't the one behind the wheel. He is in the passenger scene like this little whist that he's calling, and he is not driving the vehicle, and he's the one to get out to get the kids and bring him inside.
Speaker 2: Got dropped off, almost like for sure, I almost like Dad dropped them off.
Speaker 12: But it was his wife. And this wasn't the first time. I've seen it multiple times where his wife shows up as no she I've seen her where she's driven, and I see where you're driven, but it's mostly her driving you have.
Speaker 2: There is no way she drove to the bowling event. There's no way. So I will say this, you drove home because she drove there.
Speaker 1: Because okay, I gotta give the talking stick to people now, Scoob, is there any chance that he drove and then scooted all the way across.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to get out because there was like a poll or something.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is there any chance? And are you sure you saw him get out of the passenger I'm.
Speaker 12: Sure I saw him. Plus, this wasn't the only event. There's been multiple event where his wife has pulled up. Remember one time it was Eddie was there, went to Cracker Borrough. I saw my family, Eddie's family in lunchboxes. Family were all even and lunchbox gets the kids all packed up. It sits in the passenger seat. His wife drives all the time. I got a passenger seat to you too.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, yeah, talking stick, lunchbox and now give you the talking stick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will bet Scuba how much?
Speaker 8: Five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Wow, nobody wants to. Here's what they see.
Speaker 8: Group text message with Scuba and Morgan because we're all going to the event. I arrived at six oh seven pm. I said, I'm here inside Scuba at six sixth night proof other than.
Speaker 5: The proof, Scuba wasn't there yet.
Speaker 2: Goes walking in. But he's fifteen minutes later than me.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, So in the parking lot taking phone calls and I see you up there doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, you're on your phone log that you're at doing calls at that time. I guess I can making sure.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you know Eddie, have you ever seen lunchbox ride passenger multiple time? Yah?
Speaker 5: Never, I believe Lunchbox. I think they're just picking on him.
Speaker 2: No, why would we make that.
Speaker 8: I mean, Scuba guysted with the text message.
Speaker 2: He died because he could have been in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: I do that a lot of times. I get places early so I can sit in there and knock things off the list I need to do. Yeah, scubat did you one hundred percent of Lunchbox riding passages?
Speaker 2: Yes? And it wasn't. It was multiple occasions. This wasn't the only one.
Speaker 8: That's weird because we said scuba eta and he said six fifteen. I was there at six oh seven. So he couldn't even been in the parking lot at six oh seven because he said Eta, six fifteen.
Speaker 2: I was lying. You guys had things to do, and I want to hold on. Ever, do you think we're in court? I just wonder if it sounds like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I just.
Speaker 1: Want to say when you bring these stories, but they both claim to have seen it many other times.
Speaker 2: Eddie, you have talking stick.
Speaker 6: Briefly, I remember we were driving back from a trip in North Carolina where Lunchbox and his family was there. I was there with my family and they drove past us, and I said, that's Lunchbox in his family and his wife was driving.
Speaker 9: On on trip.
Speaker 8: I will never get that because I thought to myself, interesting, I don't I think it's great, But.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's over here on a trip.
Speaker 8: Every once while, yes, you switched, I switch off.
Speaker 5: He needs to rest.
Speaker 8: But here's what I wouldn't That would one time and I let drive part of the way.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was even crazier. Yeah, because you.
Speaker 1: Need a rest.
Speaker 4: We drove from Nashville to Austin, and he did let me drive at some point because you need to.
Speaker 2: They happened to see you at the one some point of all the I don't even care. My wife darts all the time. My wife does not drive. He drove, I saw her. I mean, anyway, who knew this would be a big one today?
Speaker 5: I think mine is.
Speaker 2: I just don't like to drive, so I don't. I'm not going to drive either, but I get carsick, so I do most of the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, team Lunch, I mean I think he busted Scooba on the facts.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody's lunch. I don't not team Lunch.
Speaker 8: I mean the proof is in the pudding. When you got the text to prove it, you got the receipt, You got the receipt pictures, do see I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To find pictures of that. One time.
Speaker 12: We also went to a Pumpkin passion, met you there, and I'm almost certain you got in the passenger seat there as well.
Speaker 2: Wrong again, do we need to call for the cameras to security?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox loves to call nine one one, So what happened this time? Did you actually call that one. I will give you the verdict after I get your opinion. I want to know if it's nine one one worthy, go ahead. So it was.
Speaker 8: It was Saturday, the snow is on the ground, and all the kids are playing in the front yard. Neighbor kids are over there. So there's probably like ten kids running around out playing in the snow, and this white truck with a tan camper drives by and they have like a professional great camera sticking out the passenger side and they're just snapping photos of the kids in the snow. And it was two dudes in the truck snapping pictures of kids in the snow.
Speaker 2: Can you describe the truck again.
Speaker 8: It's a white, kind of beat up work truck with a tan camper shell over the back. Didn't even match the you know truck like white on white.
Speaker 2: It was tan on white.
Speaker 8: And this I mean it was like you know those ones on the sidelines of NFL games with the long lenses. So did they stop, No, they were just going about three miles an hour, just slowly taking pictures of the kids in the snow.
Speaker 2: Was it only your kids or did they just continue to take pictures?
Speaker 8: They drove down the road, they hit the stop sign a couple of houses down and took a left.
Speaker 2: So I don't know that was weird. It is weird. So is that nine to one one worthy? Did they come back again?
Speaker 1: No, I would say it is not nine one one worthy because they were not doing anything illegal.
Speaker 2: But what it is it's worthy of paying attention to see if they come back again.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's worthy of a Can you run their license plate?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think you got it, And I think it's funny. He was like, not white on white beat up, white on tan beat up. That's a whole difference. Well, that's a whole different creepy.
Speaker 8: It is creepy when the camper doesn't match the truck.
Speaker 9: No one is.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't understand. We had a lot of campers didn't match the truck. Regardless.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go down that, but I think it can be weird, and I think if it was weird again, then you probably called. But they're not doing anything illegal because you can be on the road and take pictures of things. Yeah, so I'm gonna go no on nine to one one amy, Yeah, one. We all think it's weird.
Speaker 5: Definitely weird.
Speaker 2: Creepy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's alarming concerning it paying attention.
Speaker 1: The kids were just doing normal kid things, So there's the illegal about taking pictures of kids in the front yard playing.
Speaker 5: Like if they started to lure the kids, then right on the front.
Speaker 2: Well at the camper was white and white it, they'd have been all.
Speaker 5: This is not an issue if it's white on white Eddie.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: I mean I wouldn't call nine on one, but definitely creepy and keep an eye out.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 8: I grabbed the phone. I said, license plate K six seven. Who got the other digits? Who got the other digits? My wife's like why, And I was like, I'm calling the cops. She goes, why are you going to call the cops. There's no need to call the cops. They just took pictures. The kids weren't doing anything, So I didn't call the cops, but you were going to. I had K six seven.
Speaker 1: That's when you're looking out for a K six seven, white beat up truck, different color, yeah, tan top with.
Speaker 8: A big, nice camera sticking out the passenger window. Two dudes taking pictures.
Speaker 1: So weird. We're not saying it's not weird, but because it's weird doesn't mean it's a legal. Eddie almost had to call the cops. Oh gosh, so what what did you see?
Speaker 6: It's just weird that he's telling this story. But I had the same kind of story. But this was a few weeks ago, and it's just been weighing on me. So I was going to the grocery store, like ten thirty eleven o'clock at night, and I drove past one of those.
Speaker 2: Car washes where you just kind of drive through and you do your own car wash, yes, self served.
Speaker 6: Car wash, and I saw two guys in a hoodie at eleven pm at night washing their car, okay, And I'm like, whatever is that happening there?
Speaker 5: That was evident?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Or they're just washing their car at eleven o'clock They just drove through some dirt or mud and they have a nice car.
Speaker 2: Okay. Let me ask you this, and you be honest. Yes, what race were they?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't tell that hoodies on. Okay, I couldn't tell because.
Speaker 1: If you'd have said your own race, you don't know that show I hate my race.
Speaker 2: But what else? That's it? Well, that's it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 8: Wait, And I didn't do anything, and I'm thinking like that they have a camper shell and it was different color.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no that I think about it yet. No, they did not. They did not. That's dumb. That's even dumber.
Speaker 4: The lunch I was talking about it, I thought he was going to say he saw like crimson colored water streaming door like coming out.
Speaker 1: Of the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't that close. Maybe if I got closer, somebody.
Speaker 1: Like trying to get out the backseat, Like you saw nothing except two people.
Speaker 2: It's cold outside. No reason to be washing your car at eleven o'clock there is you're.
Speaker 4: Going to call the police to say that someone was washing their car in case.
Speaker 8: There is like you know what we've been looking for this car. These are the murder eleven o'clock washers. Oh no, you're like what they don't know the crime happened and they but.
Speaker 2: They did nothing but a hood on because it's.
Speaker 8: Cold eleven o'clock at night is raising eyebrows, and so they just came from the whatever crime stuff.
Speaker 2: You have a job where you don't get off work until ten pm. But if that's a great one all day.
Speaker 4: To wash your car during the day, you just wait a deer and they needed to just a deer, a deer.
Speaker 2: I heard that story that war is them. I have to say. I did call nine on one recently talking about the drone.
Speaker 1: No, no, not golf of drones. I'm gonna take care of that myself. I'm gonna do a little vigilanti on that craft.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: I've waited for a while because I don't just because I don't want to baby like, no, it's been a while. You saw someone in now, I've been holding all this well. It was eleven thirty a car wash and they had a camper show. There's a power line, we heard pa. I was like, what our power went off? And I look over and there's like a fire right on the fence of our our house, like on the side between our neighbors. It's like a so a power line had hit, had busted hit and was still live.
Speaker 2: That's scary. And so they called nine one and I felt I was doing nothing.
Speaker 1: They sent somebody immediately blocked the road with the fire truck and like I was over there like trying to help them, like you, and they're like we got this man.
Speaker 2: You'd like stay in your house, like we're.
Speaker 1: Good and I'm like, well, if you need anything else, I'm inside. So there's no real story like debating. But I never called nine one one. And even in that instance, I was scared that they were gonna arrest me. Oh no, really, I didn't feel good. No, I hate it. I'm like nine two more numbers one. If I pushed this number, I'm committed one. And then I was like, powerline busted, Felt's in our yard and they came shut it, shut the whole thing down, sent the people out, redid it all?
Speaker 2: Like two hours up and running? What busted the line? Do you know nothing?
Speaker 1: You didn't follow up with anyone, didn't care. They were too busy chasing a guy, uh two guys in a hoodie that've been watching. I love my phone and I'm on it all the time, and I don't have an addiction to it. I just said that, I'd hi, I'm Bobby, and I'm not addicted to my phone. I love it, and denial is one of the first things exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying. Okay.
Speaker 1: I have deleted apps at times though, if I feel like I'm on them too much or they're toxic, like I deleted read it a long time ago. It was just way too toxic for me. So if it's not there, that means I have to get on my laptop. Even then, I don't even really do that. So I've had to delete an app before. Some of my friends will delete Instagram because they're like, I'm on it too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every once in a while, just a little, do you do that? I have deleted it before.
Speaker 2: You ever deleted an app because you're on too much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Instagram, But I mean I've loaded back up once i'm ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's fine enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea yeah, And I have done that before. Just it's accountability because otherwise you just your son just like naturally ghosts there.
Speaker 2: No, I don't feel that way. Mostly, I'm like, I wonder what's toxic.
Speaker 4: So something my friend shared with me the other day that i'd never heard of is she deleted all of the delivery apps on her phone, specifically Amazon, and because she felt too reliant on delivery. She's like, I I think I'm addicted to delivery. So she deleted Amazon, Instacart.
Speaker 5: And door Dash.
Speaker 1: Good job by her, because if she wants it, she has to redownload it, and that doesn't mean she won't use it. Sometimes, but when there's more of a process. It's like the thing when you would freeze your credit cards. You freeze your credit cards because well they're still there if you want to use them, but for you to get it out, tink, tink, tink, gotta break the eyes.
Speaker 4: So and she also realized it was just keeping her inside more like instead of going out for lunch during the weekday, like at her job, she works at a desk for many hours. It's nice to take a lunch break from time to time, but she would just order food and then keep working.
Speaker 2: I don't want to leave the house.
Speaker 4: She wants to leave the house if she needs groceries. She was just ordering stuff like she wants to go to the grocery store. Maybe meet a man.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, there we go. Can't meet a man when you're ordering stuff for Amazon?
Speaker 5: Can exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a Hallmark movie.
Speaker 1: So I am probably on a list at uber Eats where if I don't use it for a couple of days, I expect to call like wellness, like.
Speaker 2: A welfare check.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like if I don't order for a.
Speaker 1: Couple of days, I expect somebody to be like, hey man, there's John Uber Eat to San Francisco.
Speaker 2: We're just checking to make sure you all right.
Speaker 1: You haven't ordered much because I'm I don't leave where I am, and especially if I'm busy. Like my wife cooks a lot. We've done a lot better at dinner, and she cooks for herself all the time. But my schedule is so weird. Sometimes if I don't get home till two o'clock, or I got I'm at eleven o'clock, sometimes the cook food ain't ready, so I just order up Uber eats. Oh, I waste so much money on Uber eats because there's a delivery tip. It's all the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You think about deleting it.
Speaker 1: Now, I want two of them, so I can have almost one on every screen. But I didn't have to swipe to find it ever. Had to delete an app Eddie.
Speaker 2: Not tech mobile is called retrobol. It's like tech mobile video games. Yeah, I was just on it too.
Speaker 6: It's like one of those things when you have just one second of downtime, let me play retro bwl.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be doing that, so I deleted it.
Speaker 1: I think I have retro Bowl myself. It's a dude's awesome, so I do I have Retro Bowl plus. Did you not pay extra dollar to get that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's why really get it back. It's also lunchbo.
Speaker 8: No, I'm deleted. I mean Twitter basically beause I got hacked, but that was it. I don't spend much time on the phone. I don't play video games on my phone. Don't TikTok. Don't really look at that at all unless it's a news story and it shows me a TikTok video in the news story.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Do you don't really get on social media at all? No, Morgan, I should delete it.
Speaker 11: But I haven't called a game called travel Town that I told you guys I was addiction to like.
Speaker 2: Several months ago, stole my phone. I don't really play Retro Bowl much.
Speaker 6: It's so much fun, and then when you make it to the Retro Bowl, which is the Super Bowl, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: Uber each is my number one by far because I can look and see TikTok is TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'm on the most uber eats. I open up for buying stuff. I did delete Snapchat, though, but that's because I never used it. Better to do that. It's like I'm not for older men. Yeah, dude, it's kind of weird. Do you even have that on your phone? Be honest, I'm glad you did that. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 8: There's been wildfires all over southern California for those that don't know, it's been all over the news, and a lot of houses have burned down. Well, firefighters are battling those places twenty four to seven, trying to get them under control. Well in and Out Burger said, hey, anybody fighting the fires, come to our restaurants. Your meals are free. So there's a group of firefighters that went in to get a Burger and they got a standing.
Speaker 2: Ovation of that.
Speaker 1: You know, those firefighters are exhausted. Yeah, I mean yeah, because it's NonStop. It's not like you get to go home, take a day off or get twelve hours sleep. It's get what you can get and get back at it because it's out of control. That's pretty that's good though other people are like giving them the respect that its earth.
Speaker 2: That good story.
Speaker 1: Hard to say good story whenever so much bad stuff is happening, But we like that part of it, that element of it.
Speaker 2: Great story, that is what it's all about. That was telling me something good, and that is the end of the first half of the podcast.
Speaker 4: That is the end of the first.
Speaker 2: Half of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast.
Speaker 1: That is the end of the first tip of the podcast. You can go to the podcast to or you can wait till podcast to come out.