Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, So, danielle, Yes, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All about? All right?
Speaker 3: Dave wanted us to play a phone tap on his wife Sarah. They rented a bouncy castle for their daughter's fifth birthday, you know you do. So it collapsed on the kids, and the kids were fine, but they were a little upset about it. So we said, all right, I'm going to call as a rep from the inflatable rental company and we'll figure this all out or not.
Speaker 2: All right, don't mess with a kid and it's bouncy castle. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Here's Daniel's phone tap. Hello, Hi, this is Megan. I'm calling you from Sony.
Speaker 2: You know, oh yes, Hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi.
Speaker 3: You called the other day about a party that we had done for you guys.
Speaker 2: So we ordered one of those the bouncing little castle things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the inflatable bounce house, right house right.
Speaker 2: And while the kids were in it, it deflated immediately and fell in on the kids.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what'd you do wrong?
Speaker 2: What like?
Speaker 1: Was it plugged in right?
Speaker 2: Everything? Everything was plugged in right?
Speaker 3: You know, there's a way capacity on that right? What like if you have like if there was too many in there, then that could.
Speaker 1: Cause a problem.
Speaker 2: No, there was only five kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like now, these five year olds build like elephants or bill like kittens.
Speaker 2: What are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: It's an easy question. You can't seem to answer it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna guess that there they are regular kids bouncing around. The kids do and it deflated. I'm your piece of broke down in my backyard on my baby's birthday.
Speaker 1: My bounce house is not a piece.
Speaker 2: Of Oh yes it is. Oh yes it is, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, did any of the kids get hurt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, then we're fine. What's the big deal?
Speaker 2: We're fine five years old five year old kids? Would you be fine? If you're five years old and you're bouncing around a castle, something falls on?
Speaker 3: You don't order a bounty house and sign off on paperwork if you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Right now? I'm anything? I want to talk to you anymore. I was idiot.
Speaker 1: Look, nobody else is here to talk to you.
Speaker 2: You know what. I'm calling my phone up and get this record. I'm taking your ass, of course.
Speaker 1: And what are you gonna do with my house in Cory. You ain't gonna get nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't know what I can get. You don't know what.
Speaker 1: You didn't take me to court because the bounce house filling your kids.
Speaker 2: I promise to God, man your ship. See you on the street. You were taking your teeth up off the floor. Oh yeah, baby, you want to can't?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you want money?
Speaker 3: Bag you You couldn't afford the party in the first place, so you figure a.
Speaker 2: God, there's my witness. If I see you on the street, I'm gonna whoop your natural ass.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what I look like.
Speaker 2: Oh wave, I find out. Oh I will find out. Oh, twork to me. Dave you there, I'm here, Sarah.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle Minarrow and Elvis Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: You got a phone. I'm going to tell you what's great about this is everybody talk to me about how professional my wife is, but I keep telling them it's a thug in there.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,