Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I'll go by the name of Charlamagne Tha God. And guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions, Mandy B and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money Podcast with taking Jay Valentine. We got the Woman of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: Ye say, don't want to ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Real good, Let's just keep a real straight shot with no chase. So I'm gonna get a little bit rougher. I'm here for it those who really believed in the American process, all of us Street shot, No Chase sut with your girl Tessel figure out on the Black Effect podcast Networking. I ain't gonna lie. I love my intro. The billboard that made it for me. He is from Atlanta and I told him.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 3: I told him, I said I need to have a West Coast field and he did that. I needed a WESSO and he did that. I loved my little intro. A couple of topics we're gonna deal with tonight. One, cell phone prices are staying the same. I guess Trump wanted to give y'all some love on that. The beauty supply owners and the price hikes. We're gonna get into that. I need to do some straightening that was on Instagram that I saw today in the comments. And then Stephen A. Smith keeps talking about he is running for office. So let's get straight to the topics tonight, guys, smartphones and computers are now spared from Trump's reciprocal tariffs. I guess he said, you know, hey, I'm going crazy with it, but let me not go too crazy, because once people's iPhones start going up, it's gonna be a problem. So I guess he decided to kind of slow down on that. And again, guys, make sure you watch on YouTube if you want to see the visual and you want to see the graphics, the videos and all that good stuff. Make sure that you are not just listening, that you're also watching on YouTube. So these smartphones and computers are now staying the same, Marcella's that was one of the things that I was really sounding the alarm about electronics. You know, also toys are going up as well. I'm gonna see what that looks like, you know, as we get closer to Christmas. But it says the Trump administration has amended its list of imports. I guess he decided not to stand on business that will affect sweeping global tariffs and certain electronics, including smartphones and computers. The updated guidance was published Friday night by US Customs and Border Protection. The exemption will apply to President Trump's reciprocal tariffs imposed on dozens of countries, which he has paused until July. So really, the tariffs are paused, guys. And it's just I mean, it's just mass confusion. One minute, they have a TERRFF next min they don't have a tear if wo minute, they have a terff And a lot of this is psychological. Marcella's like, people gonna say, oh, the terraffs went up, but the prices haven't changed. Well, that's because the terrifs haven't really haven't been implemented. So it's all confusing. You don't know what's what, you don't know what's real. It's just mass chaos and people don't know what the hell is going on. But they said the exemption is effective for products that enter the US or left warehouses starting April fifth, But I don't know what that means though. Marcella's like, okay, so if it leaves later on in the year, what does that really mean? You know, I don't know if they're saying they gonna up it not up, but I really don't know, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be straight up. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Then podcasters is telling you they know, don't know, the White House don't know. You know, let's start normalizing not knowing shit, not knowing as you go, Yeah, not knowing as you go. Let's just normalize it. One thing that I find so interesting. Have you noticed Marcella's that the same people that were the COVID experts, because you know they were signed, they were the scientists experts. Uh. They also were education experts. They also knew about every type of pandemic expert. I also find these people also a historian experts. Now they're tariff experts. Oh before this, they were big coin this coin that coin expert.
Speaker 1: Boy, y'all know a lot of shit, don't. I don't know a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: I need about four to five more degrees just to keep up with these podcasts even know at all they really do. Have you noticed it's the same people that do everything about COVID also know everything about tariffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the lawyers.
Speaker 3: They just knew so much about criminal and civil I ain't forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they everything about criminals. Yeah they do that.
Speaker 3: They got criminal stivil They knew everything about everybody's case ins and out. These are also the same people that were forensic scientists with the meg the Stallion case, uh, investigative discovery with r Kelly and also uh puff they just know it all.
Speaker 1: I noticed. It's the same people. It's not different people. You know it all.
Speaker 3: They also know about the health issues. They know more than Robert F. Kennedy as far as health is concerned, and the Health department. They also specialized in Department of Education as well. They know all about that. Degrees and not degrees, wood pay, don't pay.
Speaker 1: They know it all the.
Speaker 3: Specialists hit a bunch of shit, all shit, they know everything, just don't they They know it all.
Speaker 1: They know way more than me. They know way more to me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get my fourth degree, and I don't know shit I'm telling right now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I give it to y'all. It's above me now we're gonna figure it out in real time.
Speaker 1: Don't figure out.
Speaker 3: And that's what pushed the line is all about y'all because we're gonna get to that in a minute, because at this.
Speaker 1: Point you don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: All I know is I'm gonna give y all the tools to go do what y'all don't know or what y'all do know. Yeah, they know about immigration? What else they know about y'all? In the comments him they say they know about immigration? What else they got? They said they got their degree from doctor Sempy.
Speaker 1: What else y'all? Give me some mother shit they know about because they know it all. What else? What else they know about? Marcellas?
Speaker 3: They know about civil You already said that they know about criminal What else do they know about?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Give me some Give me some shit about what else they know about?
Speaker 1: They know about the best rappers.
Speaker 3: Of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, definitely that they definitely know about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they know about voting rights all because they so much out of I can't oh AI right, they know.
Speaker 1: All about AI relationships. That's a big one.
Speaker 3: Oh, they definitely know about relationships. They definitely know about relationships. They specialize white. Yeah, they specialize in fifty to fifty. Let me give you some permission so you can add somebody so you can add uh? Can you will allow you to.
Speaker 1: Click on something I need to add you as an admin? Yep. They know about what.
Speaker 3: Women where women won't. Yeah, they know about climate change. You know what I noticed they don't know though. This is one thing I noticed they don't know. And I know love you know about this because I said, you know what, I could do a post today and we're gonna talk about this in a minute as we get to the Wig conversation.
Speaker 1: Because these men know about everything, But you know what.
Speaker 3: They don't never seem to know about carpentry, fishing. Now, love you know about carpentry. He got his knee pads and all of his on his page. But they don't know about carpentry. They don't know about fishing. They don't know about carburetors, they don't know about alternatives, they don't know about h VAC. They seem to know everything except dry walling. When yeah, changing all. When they gonna.
Speaker 1: Start knowing some Now that's the hard stuff. Yeah, they don't want to.
Speaker 3: That's to be quite easy for these scientists on these bone scientists. He's a bona fide scientist. So I'm trying to figure out they should know everything about the trades. They always saying, get the trades. Well, start telling us about the trades. Start teaching us about the trades.
Speaker 1: I want them, I want them. I want them teach me how to put them boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yes, they're gonna know how to do that.
Speaker 1: I got my boots on the ground and wear them fans, wear them fans that they.
Speaker 3: Definitely know about singing about boots on the ground, but they don't know how to actually put boots on the tro I need you to put your boots literally on the track.
Speaker 1: When they come to this politick and y'all when they come to.
Speaker 3: This politiic And with that said, let's watch so the cell phone prices, y'all spared.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Now, now guess what fabd and I'm gonna say they specialize in niggology. They definitely know about that now, I'm telling y'all. Now, the black trumpers, oh man, they gonna love this. They gonna say cell phones didn't go up. He kept the cell phones down just so that So this is y'all talking point. They gonna run with this. And everything else went up, the eggs and everything else, the food and you know, day to day ship that you need. But one thing that they said that they gonna leave alone is that damn my phone.
Speaker 1: Now, I wonder why that is. I wonder why that is. Now they normally know, they normally real deep with this.
Speaker 3: Now I wonder they gonna get deep with this and say to see, the man want you to keep the cell phone, because if you keep the cell phone, you'll stay distracted.
Speaker 1: Now flip that though, They gonna flip that and say.
Speaker 3: He gave y'all a cell phone because the mass media trying to keep him after game, and you need the cell phone in order to go to true social and order to da da da because the mainstream media want to keep you out the game. So that's why Trump gave you said for I'm gonna love how y'all spend this. I love how y'all spend it.
Speaker 1: If y'all event says spend it, I ain't gonna lie. Y'all the best says spending it.
Speaker 3: So they definitely gonna. Yeah, they gonna say six g oh, six g is propaganda and all that. Yeah, they gonna they definitely gonna spend this one. So I'm looking forward to it. So the price of wigs and weave went up. Now before we address this, well, let me just play the clip so I can get Now if you want some straightening the night, go ahead. We know we got what's the name in the class? We're he at in the class because he stayed disrupting. I know he in the class. Let me go, yah, Sean Tubbs love getting put out the class. So let's see if Sean Tubbs gonna act up and get set in the corner today because he loved distracting, anything to do with distract. So I'm gonna play this cliff. I put it on my Instagram page and then we're gonna talk to it. We're gonna talk about it here in a second.
Speaker 1: The terrorff tension the cost of wigs and hair extensions. China's the largest export of all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Channel to this time, Reagan continues our Team two coverage now into Cap County with why some wigs could cost fifty more.
Speaker 5: Here at my Beauty Unlimited, they sell hundreds of different wigs and hair extensions. Most all of it comes from China, and with those steep tariffs in place, changing your look with a wig on, I.
Speaker 3: Notice is petty, but somebody said the anchor needed a needed a wig. Are they talking about the guy that was talking it looked like he got a full waist for a lace front on or this other guy to really, let's back it.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know this is petty, but Jamee and Heill jumped in the comment and said looked like the ankor needed.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's talking about him now.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to back this up, but I just wanted to see you come with somebody in the comment said, it look like he's gonna need it.
Speaker 5: Hundreds of different wigs and hair extensions, most all of it comes from China, and with those steep tariffs in place, changing your look with a wig could cost you more.
Speaker 6: I really like the curly wigs because summer is coming.
Speaker 5: In the last few weeks have been a little hair raising for more enience. Owner of my Beauty Unlimited.
Speaker 6: If you know these terriffs are being implemented, it's affecting supply chain negatively, adversely affecting supply chain, and it's affecting how customers buy.
Speaker 5: She stocks hundreds of synthetic and real hair wigs and extensions. She told me she can't accurately predict how much the three digit teriff on Chinese made products will affect her prices, but she estimates lower priced synthetic wigs will rise around twenty five to thirty percent. Higher end wigs may cost even more. A four hundred dollars wig, for example, may jump to five hundred, But again that's just a guess.
Speaker 6: It's a recession proof industry, so people are going to buy beautie products, hair wigs, chemical products, so yeah, they're gonna have to pay.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, she told me she doesn't want to pass price hikes onto her customers, but not doing so could put her out of business.
Speaker 1: Things are gonna go up, Supply is gonna go up. It's all not great. And then small businesses here to think about.
Speaker 6: We're trying to keep small businesses here.
Speaker 5: What can we do?
Speaker 1: Everything is going up.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be tough. I mean, I'm gonna have to, you know, see you know what the effect is, and then you know, explore my options.
Speaker 5: Marine says. The option she's exploring includes buying wigs and hair extensions from other manufacturers and lesser tax countries like India, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Indiecab County Tucker, Tom Reagan Channel two Action News.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna deal with this with what was in the comments. I put a caption and I'll be putting exclamation points by the caption. Marcella's I don't know if it's ADHD the impulse. People just see a headline. They must they must respond. Are they just like ignoring my caption? Like damn that, I'm gonna say what I want to say? Anyway, I put a caption up because again on my page. We're here to educate, learn, get some understanding. We ain't just talking, just be talking. We're co teachers.
Speaker 1: A couple of things I want to deal with on this topic.
Speaker 3: Number one, I have a big problem and I'm gonna speak on it every time. I have a big problem with empathy deficit disorder EDD empathy deficit disorder, not a rectile disorder, but empathy deficit disorder. Shout out to Pastor Brian for breaking that giving me that term. A couple of weeks ago when I went to your church, I was like, man, that's it. People have a lack of empathy when it comes to putting.
Speaker 1: Because we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Take this conversation in a different route. When it comes to putting your.
Speaker 1: Feet in somebody else's shoes, you just do.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, Elon Musk said that America has too much empathy, too much feeling sorry. Are compassionate, not even feeling sorry, but compassionate for us. So I put the caption up to say you empathy, no having ass people before you comic because it's a couple of different people that commented in the comics. I'm gonna break down all the personalities. There's the person that jumps in the comments, the sister who says, well, just wear your own hair. Now, I'm deeply disgusted by any woman that says that, because, Sis, you know better than anybody that not all women can grow their hair. You know better than anybody that women suffer with alopecia. That's why Will Smith slapped a taste out of Chris Tucker's mouth indeed over making fun of his wife.
Speaker 1: So, women, shame on you for saying, well, just wear.
Speaker 3: Your own hair when you know damn well every woman can't do it. I made a post the other day because I'm looking for a pixie cut. I want to get my hair cut, and I said, drop ah, who can do a Pixi cut? And what you'll find is with pixie cuts, a lot of reason why women get Pixi cuts is because they have hair damage. It's a real fly style Marcella's, but a lot of people get it because they've damaged their hair. The reason why I put a picture of my natural hair on that post is because I wanted y'all to know that I have empathy for people, even though I have. Somebody in the comments that went over their head, they said old Tesla's showing y'all she don't having problems.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: See, you're so used to assholes and people not having empathy, you missed it. I showed it to show you that even though I have hair, I can empathize with others that have real issues with their hair.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 3: And I also did that because some of y'all say she just saying that because she hated she don't have hair. So I was doing two things at once. Marcella's dealing with the person that think I'm hating, and then also showing you that just because I have a home doesn't mean I have can't have empathy for the homeless. Put a five in the chat. If you understand what I'm talking about, that's your damn problem. Y'all don't have no empathy for nobody. So if you are so quick to talk about your position, Oh well, that's why you just need to wear your hair. Okay, that's one thing. To the woman that has hair may not want to wear her hair. But yesterday, when I put a post out there the sea, who could do my hair? Marcellus the number one person that I got to keep getting getting referred to as a lady that goes by Razor Chick, cold bloody cold, real good at it. She actually specializes in people with severe hair loss.
Speaker 1: Now, if y'all go look at her prices, do you know how much her price is wear Marsella's just take against.
Speaker 3: I know you're not gonna get the right guess, but I just want you to take against, and don't I think I said it early on The Lives, So if you heard me say it early, don't cheat. Now.
Speaker 1: I will take a guess.
Speaker 3: Oh how much she charges to cut your hair, to cut your hair to a short halle Berry style, which we call a PIXI cut.
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 3: No, she charges it's fifty, all right, seventeen point fifty one thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I need somebody to put it in the whoo.
Speaker 3: One thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Sis ain't playing with them.
Speaker 3: Prices fifteen hundred, seventeen hundred, eighteen hundred, twenty five hundred. Now for regular customers, she had like three fifty four fifty five d so, and I know she goes on tour to help people with hair loss, so I'm not saying that's the only service she offers because I do believe she does help some folks. So I'm not saying this to badge hurt my point. What I'm trying to tell you is it costs, y'all.
Speaker 1: It costs.
Speaker 3: So when you say just wear your own hair, since, I'm really disappointed in y'all with that shit, because not everybody has a fifty dollars hairdresser or twenty five two hundred fifty dollars hair dress in addition to that to get just because you have short hair don't mean it's not upkey. You gotta get your hair done every two three.
Speaker 1: Weeks at best.
Speaker 3: So for y'all to be coming and talking about just get your hair attorney, shep and said she's raising up race today.
Speaker 1: She ain't got no empathy. She said she gonna she said she some of y'all got. That's all right, y'all, but I want to y'all hit the light.
Speaker 3: But thank you, dreams, you're gonna need another seventeen hundreds, can't get somebody else to do it.
Speaker 1: You definitely got the fifty.
Speaker 3: You don't need another seventeen fifty. So guys, yeah, so sis, watch your mouth with that. Just wear your own hair and Consider that a lot of women can do that. Consider that a lot of women get braised because they can't afford to get their hair done every two three weeks. Just watch your mouth with that. That's all have a little bit of empathy because it's not as easy as you think. And for those women that just say no, I don't want to wear my own hair, like me, I'm constantly on TV. I got heat all the time of my hair I'm doing. I'm not gonna ball myself out.
Speaker 1: You know, to prove a point to you that I'm wearing my own hair. Although I am about to get a pixie cut. But that's right.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the people with cancer. Shout out to my mother died with cancer. I got an auntie right now that says I hate losing my locks. She said they fell out and I'm keeping them. I can show you all the text message right now if I had the screen, if I had the screen share on this on this YouTube, I will show you where she says I hate that I lost I'll ask you just told me that last week. Y'all need to be real careful about what y'all sitting up here telling people to do. And that goes for YouTube. Brothers, y'all shut y'all mouth. You know, shutting up is free. Sometimes you really can shut your mouth. And now, if it's a deal with the men besides the empathy that you don't clearly don't have, let me also help you, brothers in this men men folk talk. You know, y'all love talking about well, we don't like wigs anyway, Talk to your woman while you're worried about what another woman do with her hair. I ain't your woman, So why are you concerned about what I do with my hair? My man ain't concerned, so you shouldn't be concerned. And if anybody was concerned, it should be my man. So why you speaking on what you like? Y'all can speak on everything but carpentry. You can speak on everything but how to fish. You can speak on everything about how to clean clean a rabbit properly. You can speak on everything but that. Y'all got everything to say about our hair, about our lashes, about this, about that. Why don't y'all go talk about white supremacy and how white supremacy breaking us down?
Speaker 1: Talk about that shit.
Speaker 3: That's what we need you in the front line. Since y'all say too many women on the front line. Why don't y'all speak on that?
Speaker 1: Dream?
Speaker 3: Getting tired of y'all in the chat y'all, she said, it's only four lights and she getting tired of it.
Speaker 1: She said, it's fitting dream. We need to make moderator dream.
Speaker 3: Getting tired of y'all. She said, it's only four lights and it's fifty one people in the chat.
Speaker 1: Y'all like it?
Speaker 3: Because dream getting tired of y'all just click the light, click the light and share it and share and then somebody else can come and say, as long as their hair don't stink real or not, I'm cool. Well, see, it ain't really about y'all, it's about your woman. Don't worry about everybody else woman. Y'all speak on other men's women women too much for me. Worry about your own woman. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Why y'all so good? Why men so focused on what's going on? What I hear like? Seriously?
Speaker 3: Why I really want to know? Because you know what I can start focusing on now, Ma salles ain't gonne to something the men. We can start focusing on them inches. And since we talking about inches, oh, I'm about to go there the time in chat, y'all want me to go there?
Speaker 1: Do y'all want me to go there? Like keeping PG or do y'all want me to go there?
Speaker 3: Put a five innue chat if y'all want me to go there, because y'all keep bringing up inches, so it will behoove me and you ain't got chied mean on this.
Speaker 1: Sure shot, no change after where y'all lucky talking about inches? So let's get to it. Let's talk about inches.
Speaker 3: Let's talk that in dreams. Say go there, let's go there. Keep me posting a dream? Are they clicking? Like my best friend Tammy mess He said go there? She put a five in the chest, trying to make me go there, y'all since twelve years old, well ten, and I've been following for it every damn time.
Speaker 1: Now I'll be done following for it.
Speaker 3: Tammy squick, go there, do it. Tammy always want me to do it, and I'll be doing.
Speaker 1: Let me do it. I'm must be all testing y'all the best. Put a hand in the truck.
Speaker 3: Y'all have it in the chat, because Tammy make me do it, Make me go there, and I'll do I'll go there. I'll be the first one to speak put after church, put after school, put after church. Yeah, with her church, yes, church myself. Sammy was the one that pumped me up to talk about chicken mama, because chicken We're gonna take a quick little side you turned little know y'all love story time, Yeah, mar sayes love standing yeh in the church, ye in church because Tammy wanted me. Because see chicken used as matter of fact, matter of fact, it is perfect for this discussion. You know why it's perfect discussion because my mom used to like wigs too. She used to wear wigs, and Chicken used to talk about my mama's wigs all the time. You talk about my mama's wigs, you talk about see this go deep, y'all. I'm glad Tammy in the chat you talk about how big sister bridges Hair was my godmother.
Speaker 1: Who's Ace's mama.
Speaker 3: So you know what, I decided that maybe maybe that's why this is triggering to me. Maybe this is why this is triggering to me. So this particular day, I decided it's time somebody talk about chicken mom today to day that somebody stand up to chickens mama, that chicken was from fine sheell crip everybody in the church, in the drill team, everybody was cripping blood. And something today was today that it was time does somebody talk about chicken mom? You got something say back everybody else Mama today day did I get to talk about yo mama and how she drive the church bus and we see the church bus at the laundry mat all the time, at the bank, at the laundry mad.
Speaker 1: And at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: When your mama gonna get a car because my mama got one, So I sh mama got one. Everybody mama got a car. But you seemed like, oh yes, he got so damn mad. I'm probably had be twelve thirteen. He had the whole hood come up to the church to come beat me up. All the christ all the homegirls come up to the church, and we're gonna get it in.
Speaker 1: We gonna go. So see, I've been doing it. This is true. I've been this.
Speaker 3: Y'all think I just got like this, like these podcasts that just got like this last week.
Speaker 1: I've been like it. I've been.
Speaker 3: And Tammy been pushing me on all the way. So you know, I got a real trigger when it come to hair I really do.
Speaker 1: I remember growing up. This is a true story.
Speaker 3: My hair was baldy because I didn't have the money to upkeep. And I remember having a ball spot like true, true to y'all, and everybody didn't see Tammy.
Speaker 1: Me and Tammy didn't have money.
Speaker 3: I Shall had money, so I should get her hair done every two weeks like clockwork from Veranda. Tammy used to get her hair done because Veranda looked at Tammy like a little sister, so she didn't charge her. They charged me, though, Marcellas, I got charged. I was the only one got charged. I Shall Mama paid for her hair. Tammy hair whipped. And I've shown y'all this picture before on my social media. You know the picture Marcello's with all three of us and I'm sitting in the chair.
Speaker 1: I see that one.
Speaker 3: You seen that as an old school I showed the picture of me and I'm sitting in the chair. We got them nineties hair dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's me. I shadn't Tammy all three.
Speaker 3: I wish I could share it on the thing, but everybody was getting their hair done by the same person. I was only one paying for it, throw out of pocket and I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: I never forget.
Speaker 3: It costs forty dollars Marcella's and my mother was like, I can't afford to do this. Next time you come, you're gonna be paying yourself. I had my mother paid for one time because when Veranda said, oh, your.
Speaker 1: Mama used to pay for it all the time, I know you fucking lied.
Speaker 3: My mama did not pay. She did not have it to pay. She didn't have it to pay.
Speaker 1: That forty dollars really broke my mama for real, for real. So I had to go work.
Speaker 3: At Brahm's Target Adventure Walmart in order to get my hair done, to strake my money together to get my hair done, to get my hair back healthy. So y'all need to be careful with this. You need to get it done. You needed this, you needed that. You don't know everybody's store. Y'all shut y'all, damn mouth. Sometimes shut your mouth. So I guess that's where the empathy comes from. Marce Ella's that it took me a long time to get my hair back healthy, and I can afford to get my hair done, But there was a time that I could not afford my hair done, and I got family members that suffer with alopecia right now that would love to get her hair done if she can't afford it. So y'all need to be quiet, and men speak on your own woman and your own mammy. Don't worry about what everybody else woman doing. Don't worry about what everybody else woman doing.
Speaker 1: And y'all tired the wigs.
Speaker 3: You tired of this and tired of that? Go be tired of white supremacy. Get your ass up and be tired of white supremacy. Be tired of black men having more black men in prison than those and in eighteen fifty, Be tired of more black men having criminal records misdemeanors more than any other race. Be tired of black men not being paid the same as white men, Hispanic men, Asian men. Be tired of black men not having the same opportunity. Be tired of black men being criminalized in the system, and when they don't pay their child support, they can't get their driver's license in Florida. Be tired of that shit. Did y'all hear what I say? Be tired of that. You tired of the wrong shit.
Speaker 1: You're tired of wigs, You're tired of wigs, but you ain't tired of this system that's criminalizing you.
Speaker 3: Be tired of that.
Speaker 1: When y'all gonna be tired of that and join us. We are all we got. Somebody put it in the chat. This ain't man bashing. This is we all we got.
Speaker 3: Instead of bashing your sister, why don't you come join us, side by side and let's go get to it. Let's be mad and tired about the right shit and not about who wearing what on what wig and all that type of time. Okay, y'all, We love y'all, but y'all need to stop talking as women folks talk, because it's given. Lady boy, it's given, Lady boy, when y'all always got something talking about nails and hair, and I know y'all think y'all doing the most masculine thing, but it really ain't. Get in these comments and talk to us about carpentry. Tell me about how to cut drawwall, Dude, tell me about drawwall, because it's definitely given. Lady boy, I'm telling y'all, it's giving female talk. You you're too invested in what's going on with I hear you're too invested. Are they clicking like in the chat dream, because dream is a chat monitor to click your figure.
Speaker 1: Jim, I see it, he said, what eight more people here? I see it? Okay, we need y'all to click like y'all.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's get on to the next story that I'm get on out of here. Uh Steven A. Smith, y'all, you know this is really obvious. And the Republicans are pumping them up to run, y'all. That's the period, end of discussion. Period, end of discussion. They pumping them up to run. It definitely will be entertaining for damn sure. You know he don't have a chance in hell. But again, running is not always about winning. It's about pushing the message. It's about pushing your opponent more farther to the left, to the right, to the middle, all of that what you're learning to push the line training.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. Tammy wanted me to go in about the inches. I forgot. I skipped all over.
Speaker 3: The bottom line is if we're gonna start talking about inches, we're gonna start talking about the members, your members. I won't say what members. The many women start talking about that, y'all say, be God gave, but can't no man help it. He can't help what he got. Okay, well she can't help it. She only got two inches of hair, got two inchs there, So shut your mouth. So shut your mouth. If you working with two to four inches at best, the nerve for you to be speaking on inches about in their thing?
Speaker 1: They got anything to do with inches, don't speak on nothing.
Speaker 3: You gotta do nothing with inches, y'all for real, brothers, Because what I'm gonna start telling you put it. We're gonna start taking doing some inches costs. We're gonna start telling you to put it in the.
Speaker 1: Chat, get it in. And y'all want to talk about inches, y'all get real mad. They get real mad, and we start bringing up them inches. That's your problem, that's your pride.
Speaker 3: You ain't focused on how I meant well, So I'm talking about them weave interesting.
Speaker 1: Leave my four inches and hair loong.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna leave your three to four inches at the average in And they got all kind of answers for that.
Speaker 1: Myself.
Speaker 3: The average man is fine teaching the average man is two to three inches. Oh it ain't the emotion. Ain't the inches? What what y'all say emotion on the ot. It ain't a baptad. Oh oh, they put it in the chat over here on on Instagram, they put it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't mad. When the brothers say, y'all, I'm sorry, we're going straight shot in the chase half the dark. Put a five? You want me to five? You want me to go deep? Literally and feverly?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: When they when they say, well, what size is it? What you mean? What's up?
Speaker 3: The minute they say that, ladies, we already know what it is. We already know what it is. Love he ain't got I'm just waiting to see how long before love he gonna put it in the check because you know he loved break He called the breakfast club every month.
Speaker 1: Let y'all know what he's working with in front of eight million people. He want the world.
Speaker 3: If I was love you, I wouldn't be I wouldn't be mad at either. I tell the world too, y'all do I won't love it? Start telling y'all what it is you do not won't love it to start? See will definitely, Ladies, y'all, look he about to put it in the chatter in a minute.
Speaker 1: I know you're just waiting on he just waiting on them. He go by all up there you go, look at dream know who he is? Look at dreams.
Speaker 3: She said, ooh girl, they know. Oh you gotta following and everything. Now I dream though, you know, do you listen top club?
Speaker 1: Oh? He know world wide? Okadan love it? Okay, then love it world wide.
Speaker 3: They say that's what they call him though, they say that's what Oh he said, you forgot to have dream. He said, you forgot the have They said it's thirteen and a half. Don't get it twisted. To make sure you add that half in like a half a bundle. That they be soaking something that how to fly a bundle in a half? Ain't nothing like that? Shout hat, ladies, and put a bible in the chatter. You love the beauty salons that sell the half. Ain't nothing like that half, y'all. Not just a bundle. But we need the half because the extra half it saved you a lot if the bundle is a hundred. They didn't usually like giving half bundles on good hair. But if you just need an extra bang or extra side, Marcella, just give you some game. We need the half and a lot of the beauty supplies they won't sell half. They like buy it all or nothing because it's hard to sell halves. So the point where I'm trying to tell you is there's.
Speaker 1: Power in the half.
Speaker 3: Somebody in the comments let me know that there's power in the half. And that's why I love doing y'all know, don't forget about that half. I'm cold at this talk game, y'all. Okay, then let me stop making Marcella's uncomfortable as hell. Let's move on, because I got them.
Speaker 1: Up here and come. We don't know to chime in, not chime in your dream?
Speaker 3: Said she forgot dream, said my bad, you add that half here. And then she said I've been following you around two said bad, my bad. She forgot to have apologies? Love how y'all saying the college can be king? Apologies King Grand Rising? Tell me what going nerve every day, Grand Rising, And every time tell me Grand Rising, I sent it straight to Tammy, Grand Grand Rising.
Speaker 1: We have a good time, y'all. Y'all come up to the YouTube.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, last thing we was gonna deal with the Republicans are pumping up, Stephen.
Speaker 1: That's just the bottom line.
Speaker 3: This is all strategic, but let's listen to see what he had to say.
Speaker 4: Pulling out the President Donald Trump. I will and I'm not gonna you ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to do ship.
Speaker 3: Then let me just go and I just had you ain't gonna do ship, Steven that But I ain't mad. They said I'm the female Stephen they Smith at one point except all they coon and I don't know the definite landing on their cooning time.
Speaker 1: But let's continue.
Speaker 4: Like stupid folks on the left doing engaging and sending every.
Speaker 1: Stupid folks on the left. So is it just stupid folks on the left, stood folks on the right and the left. It's sup people everywhere, Stephen, just so you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rhetoric, it's unnecessary, it's immature, and it's uncalled for it.
Speaker 1: He's the president, is I.
Speaker 3: Know you fucking line, y'all love this little video, but like all chime me in like the paths and do paulls on you fucking line now the way Stephen A Smith sit up here and then so all day is uncalled for a shout, but now he'll above it.
Speaker 1: Come on, nest ye, come on, Stephen A Smith. I know you lying. That's the whole. What's childish about it? Like they calling people out? That's what you do? Your land is builtful? Is it just me and his brand built on calling people left?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: What is he talking about?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Continue on read at.
Speaker 4: The stage, treating with the respect that he deserves, but in the same breath calling to the carpets the stuff that he's doing.
Speaker 1: So he said he gonna call him to the carpet, y'all. I don't. He gonna call nobody nowhere. But hey, I'm here for it. I'm here for you.
Speaker 3: Wanna run run, fuck it, everybody put the hat in. I don't have no problem. It's not Everything's not about winning. I tell you that all the time. It's about pushing a message. This is clearly pr you know, to get his name bigger.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at it at all.
Speaker 3: Let's get it in. I'm fine with everybody throwing it up against the wall. See how stick it works for me. It works for me, don't matter. He can't fucking around and win Trump did so.
Speaker 1: You never know. But I'm with it.
Speaker 3: I'm with all of it. I think everybody need to run. Everybody named Mama. I love it. I love sorting through it. I don't like to sit down. Only one person can run at a time. That's why what happened with Trump. I'm all about everybody putting a hat in the uh in the ring. I would love to have a debate with him though, I'm here for that, but not even the debate, a conversation like what type of time you on?
Speaker 1: I just gonna ask me what type of time you on? This is just what time you on?
Speaker 3: Because what I noticed in his show, he's quick to say that he know all things about sports, quick to say it that he been, you know, doing sports journalism, been.
Speaker 1: Doing it, doing doing it, doing it for twenty years.
Speaker 3: He prizes himself on his receipts in sports, so so being that he's a receipt person, you know, much like me. Y'all know I love a good receipt. Yeah, where are these receipts coming from? In politics? All of a sudden, that's what I wanted on because they putting him on being rioty. They put him on this show, that show, this show, this show.
Speaker 1: He liked it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm just an average guy speak for the black community. Actually you don't, Actually you don't. You don't have the receipts to speak on it.
Speaker 1: You don't. You haven't been.
Speaker 3: I said it on the air when they asked him what Steve Maysmith saying. I said, he ain't never what the campaign daan is life. So I'm not addressing that. I'm not addressing that. What makes him the Monday morning quarterback? I know what makes him the Monday morning quarterback on sports? I get that Marcello's because he's been doing so I'm trying to figure out. And again I'm only saying everybody got an opinion, But Stephen A. Smith prides himself on being the receipt KINGI what.
Speaker 1: Timmany say out his ass.
Speaker 3: So I'm just curious where is the receipts coming from on the politics side, since you are about receipt Am I wrong or right?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Charlemagne got an opinion. He's a can cherry in he always gonna throw some shit out there.
Speaker 1: I get it. We go back and forth in the group chat right now, going back and forth. That's all we do. But Steven prides himself on receipts in the sports world, does he not? Am I getting it wrong? That's to me?
Speaker 3: Always been as brand yep So I'm just curious, now, where are you getting all of this knowledge and intel when it comes to public policy, when it comes to campaign organizing, when it comes to what motivates. He definitely understand entertainment, but I'm just confused on where the receipts are coming from from being boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all my only question I got for him, And I would love to have a coman because he prides himself on that. He prides himself on that, and he is told, literally has told professional ballplayers that he knows more than them because he's been covering it. And then they quick to check in as and say, yeah, you've been covering, but you ain't been on this court. It's levels to it, levels to being on the court versus covering it. But I do understand covering it as a journalist is not the same on the court. So again, as a push the line is all about knowing your role. So I just want to know where these receipts coming from all of a sudden, because they putting them on every damn thing. Steve Banner said today, well, you know, unless the step and a smith runs out, da da, So that means they gonna fund this campaign, so I'm just curious where the receipts come from.
Speaker 1: That's all. I just want them to be consistent. That's all. Final thing for the night.
Speaker 3: Guys, very excited about put a five in the chat. If you are excited about Push the Line to Push.
Speaker 1: The Line training.
Speaker 3: That you guys have been asking for virtually, I am very, very very excited about it.
Speaker 1: It is up.
Speaker 3: We are now taking enrollments if you go to teslinfigure road dot com. I got tired of waiting on Teslim figure training is gonna be up here soon. But if you go to teslinfigure road dot com let me know if you can see my screen.
Speaker 1: Yep, Okay. If you go to Teslimfigrero dot com click on.
Speaker 3: Training, you can sign up for the training. Guys.
Speaker 1: The first training will be.
Speaker 3: June fourteenth, live interactive with me, one on one with me.
Speaker 1: But you have content already over there. You have content.
Speaker 3: You have a tutorial that I recorded, you have a video, you have information for all students.
Speaker 1: I'm so I love. Can I give y'all sneak little you mind?
Speaker 3: If I give them a little sneak preview For those who got the d digital discipline to meet us on on YouTube. But those of y'all who ain't on YouTube, y'all should have a digital disc yep to meet us, y y'all should have a digital discline.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 3: Let me just show y'all, because I just want to show y'all what the course looks like.
Speaker 1: I am going to.
Speaker 3: I'm going to uh breakfast club this week Tuesday, actually to talk about the training, to invite everybody to the training. But because y'all are my favorite, I always want to give it to y'all first. I wanted to announce it tonight. So let me just show you, give you an idea of what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Sneak peak, sneak peek. Can y'all see it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So here you see once you enroll in the course, this is my side of it. So you guys are not you know, it's not gonna it's gonna look different for you as a student. But once you well, let me show you what it looks like as a student.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: Let me just show you what it looks like as a student, y'all. Bear with me, Bear with me, bear with me. Preview as enrolled student. Let me pause, it doing this in real time, guys, very very very excited. I have a master's in adult education.
Speaker 1: Oh teesdam. Why are you always saying that?
Speaker 3: Because you need to know that I actually know the hell I'm talking about. I actually know the hell I'm talking about. I have worked over thirty campaigns. I've been a candidate myself. This training is what I have learned in all of the training that I've attended, which is Congressional Black Caucus. I've been going to these trainings since twenty ten. Congressional Black Caucus boot Camp, Go Run, Lead, the White House Project, Yell for Law School, Yell at Yell Law School, Campaign School for Women, Emily'slift, Ruthless, you name it.
Speaker 1: I have done it.
Speaker 3: But I've also wor on campaigns local, state, federal, meaning the Bernie Sanders campaign, the only black person on the ground that flip Michigan in twenty fifteen. I am giving you the fundamental basics on what you need.
Speaker 1: Now. Who is this training for If you want to run for office?
Speaker 3: If you think you want to run for office, this training is for you if you want to work on a campaign, meaning you want to be a volunteer coordinator a campaign, manager, a pole election worker, whatever it is. This training is for you. If you don't know what the hell you want to do, this training is still for you. The third thing what this training is. This training is also if you want to be an organizer. What is an organizer? The organizer is somebody that actually organizes people around a certain issue. So let's say you want to battle the initiative. You want to bring reparations on the state level, then, but you actually want to get boots on the ground and get people to sign up for petition. All of that that's actually organizing. The final thing is an activist. An activist is what most of people think that they think they be organizing, but they really are an activist.
Speaker 1: An activist is screaming and yelling in the comments.
Speaker 3: You might be a digital activist, you might be a protest person, you might be There is a difference between an actual organizer and an activist.
Speaker 1: This training is for everybody. Everybody's in the same class. I give you the fundamentals for everybody.
Speaker 3: They all apply, and then I'll show you how all the things work together. Put a five in the chat that that sounds good. So this is what the training looks like. Guys, when you go and row, it's fifty bucks for the course because it just can't be free, bottom line, it just can't be free.
Speaker 1: But it's fifty bucks for the course.
Speaker 3: You will get content dropped to you, which is what you see here. You get the tutorial, you get this chapter that shows, you get quizzes that shows for all students. Then you get customized stuff for the campaign workers, organizers, candidates and all that good stuff. I'll y'all see that on the screen. So it is a actual real training training platforms, not just you know, zoom. The the live will be zoomed, I mean the interactive course, but you will have to pay go through the the training platform in order to have access to that zoom. So I'm very very excited. Guess what else, Marcellus? Ask me what happens if they missed.
Speaker 1: The live training? What happens if you missed the live.
Speaker 3: Training, Well, you're in luck. I will be uploading the live training. So if you miss it, if you can't come June fourteenth, still pay for the course, same price, and you'll be able to watch the live training. So you'll still be able to watch the training. Obviously, when it's done, have access to all the course materials so you won't miss it. So that means that if you pay your fifty bucks, you don't have to worry about, you know, not getting the training. The content will be there for you at any time.
Speaker 1: What I will urge.
Speaker 3: You though, sign up fast, guys. Don't assume, oh it's virtual, Oh it's June. I got time, because depending upon how heavy I market.
Speaker 1: This, I don't know how many I'm gonna be able to.
Speaker 3: I know I can have hundreds in the class, but I want to make sure Marcella's that it's also people can ask questions. Does that make sense? So I don't want the class to be so overwhelmed with people that you know that people can't ask their questions. Okay, so sign up for guys, because that might mean I may have to do two or three of the same classes, and I'm fine with that as well or some people, or it might no I know, let me tell you, I just thought about what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do no two or three classes the people who sign up.
Speaker 3: When I feel we have a good enough number, I'm doing the class and everybody else you can just go back and watch it.
Speaker 1: That's one of the consequences and not signing up.
Speaker 3: See, we got to be about moving forward quickly, like when Marcella they go for Youcliff, gotta be about moving for quickly. So if you want to be in the live interactive class, in the live interactive class, meaning with me directly with me, then you better be signing up for quickly. Guys, don't wait until June. I am going on a heavy marketing campaign. I'm doing the Breakfast Club, I got some other podcasts I'm gonna hit up.
Speaker 1: I know I'm an announce.
Speaker 3: It at the Sear, Suckers and Sundress event and in Atlanta. That's ten thousand people. They letting me come to the stage to talk about it. So, guys, I'm telling you now, sign up. It's at teslimonfigurero dot com, click on push the line training and it's a big It's actually when you go to teeslim figure dot com, the first thing that pops up, it says sign up for the training so you'll be able to find it. Nope, you can find it now so you can be in the live interactive class. Because whatever that number is, I don't know if that's gonna be fifty or one hundred or however it is Marcell's. But I don't I know, having five hundred people in the class at one time would be ridiculous because then you wouldn't get a chance to, you know, really have the interactive experience. So don't wait until the last minute. I'm gonna be talking about this every day, y'all be talking about it on live. I'm sending out brochures to campaign so they can get their campaign people involved. Fifty bucks, y'all. There's two hours of free training. Two hours as twenty five an hour, just so we clear my number. My normal charge is to fifty an hour. Just want to make sure we're clear. Pat that my normal Just want to make.
Speaker 1: Sure we're clear.
Speaker 3: But it's fifty us guys. If you miss it, don't worry. You can watch the replay. There are five courses in the Push to Line training. One is we are Soldiers, which is the first training. The second one is Ambition of a Rider that we are soldiers guys. That goes over roles and responsibilities for each one of those campaign campaign workers, organizers, activists, how those things work together. Of course, two Ambition of a Rider, this covers community coalition building, how to build your tribe. Course three think of a master plan. That's your role map scheduling again for candadate's campaign workers, organizers' activists. Of Course five is stand on business. That is about staying compliant, make sure you're asked, don't go to jail, legal requirements, all that stuff. And then camp and then the final Course five it covers show me my opponent. That goes over the ops. You need to know you who your ops are. Even if you're a campaign worker, you still got an op. Your campaign worker. Guess who your op is the other campaign If you're a candidate, your opposition is the other candidate. If you are an activist, guess or your opposition is the system. If you are a organizer, guess or your opposition is the system. So I teach you that in course five, all of the courses go together. You can go to whatever course you're most interested in, but it makes sense to go to all of them because all of them are cumulative. They build upon each other. And for five courses two hundred and fifty bucks. It's gonna be once a month, so it should add in your budget. I'm not asking for two to fifty at a one time. You can just do fifty dollars, get in where you fit in. If it's just one course, you can afford bet one course, go back and watch the other ones, catch up, do whatever. But this is what we're doing. Y'all were moving forward. Y'all asked or push the line virtual, so it's here. Put them five in the chat if you're feeling it. Also, make sure you go watch the highlight video that is in the course. It gives you a free preview. You can go watch the free preview of the course just by signing up. You say I'm not sure, I have a tutorial where I break down everything I just told you. That's for free you can watch. You also cann watch the highlight video. Don't take my word for it. Take Marcello's word for it. He was in the training yep, three hundred plus other peoples in the training highlight video speech for self. Guys, you get real deal, the real deal of what those other people gonna tell you. So I'm very excited about it. I hope we get some sign ups tonight. Hope we get some sign ups tonight. But if not, don't worry about Marcellis. I'm going and telling everybody else about it. We send it out brochures, postcards, whatever. You don't want to sign up for it, no problem. At least subscribe to the Straight Shot No Chase of podcasts because I give y'all free training every week. I give y'all free shit every week, so you get.
Speaker 1: It with the podcast. Please.
Speaker 3: We had a nice good number guys that came into YouTube. I appreciate you. Please share it with a friend, Please comment, please click like. Let's get our YouTube page tracking popping. I haven't been on this. I've only done two or three this year, and probably haven't done it in the last at least probably two years. Marcellus, Oh, I need to get subscribers up. Let's get to ten thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Love y'all work.
Speaker 3: Can my ass off? Ain't nothing gonna stop going to law school whoo whoom right in criminal specializing in criminal defense because some of y'all about to get some cases. What is saying telling y'all, especially these parts, especially y'all lives of these podcasts. They're telling y'all go do this that for money. The cases is coming, The cases from my extreme cations is coming.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all about to get go to jail for fraud. Some of y'all about to go stealing some of y'all no word at it. I'll be it.
Speaker 3: They said, tell you gonna do civil rights, uh, because y'all about to get cases. So I'm gonna be over here. They're about to drop cases on y'all like Pelican Bay. So I'm gonna be at the on the criminal defense side, helping some of y'all get out of jail. And I know a few folks is about to go to jail. They on fed time every day, every time they go to instagram s.
Speaker 1: Yeah be about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fens is coming nowhereage, your good sister tells will be right there. Because by the time I get downe with law school three and a half years part time, that be enough time. Because see, the fans like to build a case against Marcel.
Speaker 1: They don't like this. They don't like just no slow case. They like to walk it down real good.
Speaker 3: So that way when they come knock on the door and they tell you, so what you're gonna do, You're gonna tell on Marcellos, so what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because for years, so my strategy in place by.
Speaker 3: The time I'm done with law school, that case is gonna be so good on y'all asses listening to these podcasters.
Speaker 1: I'ma be right here available. I told y'all the.
Speaker 3: Case was coming, so people don't listen to the podcast in four years when they drop them cases on y'all. Big coin, this coin, that coin, outside coin, inside coin, keep it up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff, some of the investment talk is good, y'all with some of these investors, like John O'Brien. He put a thing out the other day. Y'all listen to people don't even have money. Y'all listen to people, y'all listen to be broke his head. Everybody on a qualas. Everybody got a podcasts. Everybody know what they're doing, everybody. So they just tell me the cases is coming, that's all. And then it also tell me fact just need to meet Greasy Marcell.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: People just gotta just see what it is. I'm not gonna keep telling y'all what it is. I'm not gonna keep arguing with y'all. Scientists, nod y'all mean this.
Speaker 1: No, it's taking away our rights.
Speaker 3: No, let's just see. Let's just see they said, y'all said, y'all want to see any way. Maybe y'all say y'all got y'all fans out, wear them fans, And maybe y'all said, y'all, every day i'll see a mean saying black people having a good time.
Speaker 1: Don't they say they're having a good time?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Push the Line training will get y'all prepared to fight against what's coming, because y'all don't think it's coming.
Speaker 1: So come on to the Push the Line training because it's for show coming.
Speaker 3: So they gonna need some more activists, some more organized, some more people running bout but right now they don't believe nobody. Marcellus, Yo, come to Push the Line training because you're gonna need you an activist and an organizer somebody to run for something in about a year or so. So come to the training so I can get you prepared because I'm done trying to convention.
Speaker 1: It's above me now. I don't got it.
Speaker 3: Y'all got it, y'all listening to them podcast, keep on listening to him. Push the Line gonna be here though, prepared, getting you prepared that you're gonna be running for something. You're gonna be begging somebody to protest for something in about a year or two. So we're just gonna take the position of preparing you and we're gonna leave it at that. When I go to the breast cub and Charlagne, what about this?
Speaker 1: What about that, I'm gonna say nothing. Fans that boots on the ground, pet them, fans that I think. I don't say, y'all above it, y'all above it? Fuck it.
Speaker 3: So let me give y'all the tools and let me go to law school, cause y'all definitely if it's to get some cases. So let me go to law school so I can keep seeing people getting locked up because I don't like seeing us get locked up. So even though I know some of y'all probably should get locked up, I'm gonna make them prove it. They're gonna have to prove it. Marcelas, you gotta prove Marcelas did what he did.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be here to help get y'all off. Yep, I'm hear that.
Speaker 3: So y'all make sure y'all save some of that money now because they ain't gonna be pro bonning. Yeah, y'all say due for self. So I'm doing for self. I'm looking out, I'm looking at the good next what the next client gonna be. And it looks like it's gonna be cases. The one thing I know is some criminals. So I ain't never the hood West, for we we got plenty of criminals. I ain't never gotta work out. They don't like civil rights myself. They don't like they don't like the I and affirmative action. Remember, they don't like all that they liked for self. So for stuff is gonna get some cases. And i'mnna be righty and no, it ain't gonna be Provana don't come. You better send some of that money aside. You better said some of that that to fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 3: They tell y'all, y'all can make you better start saying it aside because you're gonna need it.
Speaker 1: They don't need because the pends is coming.
Speaker 3: The kids is watching big time on this internet because y'all giving them everything they need. And it's called IP address, y'all they need way, we'll see y'all at the at the at the bus stop what they call.
Speaker 1: Stop. We're taking it to trial. None of taking the trial, y'all. We ain't gonna let them.
Speaker 3: Well, I ain't gonna that you plead it away, but they gonna have to take it to dry. All right, y'all, y'all being a lot of fun. Make sure you still subscribe to the Straight Shot and No Chase of podcast. The audio version goes up of the live show. I love to have a live show. We're gonna be doing more than this every Sunday, seven pm. Thank you so much, Dream for holding it down in the comments telling people to subscribe. Thank you love me for holding it down in the comments. I appreciate you, guys, I really really do.
Speaker 1: You are my tribe.
Speaker 3: I don't need thousands of people, guys, I really don't because this is not the fun shit, you know, the nerdous shit. They don't come over and droves. But I do appreciate having my tribe. We just need a couple of thousand, that's all, y'all. We just need a couple thousand. But shut out the Spiritual world for posting my stuff that went viral this week, because I do believe, and you know, I hope more blogs can pick up what I'm doing and shout out to those of you that join Marcellus and kind of knocking down some of the stereotypes in the blog, like people saying that's how they talk about this relationship, and I'll talk about a whole bunch of other shit, but we're trying to get I like it when I can kind of peep into that world.
Speaker 1: Guys, y'all just rock with me.
Speaker 3: When I can peep into those worlds in the Hollywood Unlock and the Shade Room and get them to come over to what I'm doing, that's my best constitution, that's my best I don't want to go talk to everybody else, everybody else talking to the Naacpeter Urban League, by everybody already talking to them. I want to go talk to the ones that never get talked to and bring them over in my world. So I appreciate y'all for holding it down in the comments, for me being a part of the comment talkie y'all.
Speaker 1: We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 3: Please, if you like what you heard on Straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast network in iHeartRadio, ANTILM Figure Out, and I like to thank our producer, editor mixer Dwayne Crauffer, and our executive producer Charlottage to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.