Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, we were right. I hate to say it, but a convention bomp does not exist anymore. With the new candidate, Kamala Harris, well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: We've got a serious fight at the top of the ticket for who's going to be the next president. Now, borders are Kamala Harris was in Texas yesterday. She was in Houston, you're in my hometown. Of course, she didn't go to the southern border. Instead, she went to talk to the teachers' unions. We're going to break that down and really underscore what this election is all about, which is the open borders and the threat to safety and security of every family in America. We're going to break that down in depth. We're also going to talk about the director of the Secret Service finally finally resigned. Of course, nobody gets fired in the Joe Biden administration, but she finally resigned after disastrous testimony before the House of Representatives. We're going to talk about that and the catastrophic security failures that led to the assassination attempt on Donald Trump. An assassination attempt that came within a half inch of being successful and changing the entire course of history. And why those security failures happen, what we need to do to prevent them going forward. We're gonna get into that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's certainly important, especially with those security failures, and what we now know will break that down.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Blackout Coffee real quick.
Speaker 2: I start my day every morning seven am on the radio, and I can tell you when I wake up in the morning, I need a premium, great cup of coffee. I am not going to drink bad coffee any longer. I did that for too long. And there's also something else when it comes to coffee. There are a lot of really woke liberal companies out there. Now I don't want to get my money to them. If you're like me, you want a great cup of coffee without the woke agenda, then Blackout Coffee is for you. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed to conservative values. From the sourcing of the beans, the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values. And here's the other thing I love. They accept no compromise on quality or taste. Now I get constant messages. Now for many of you that have tried Blackout Coffee, saying, Ben you right, it is amazing. It is the best cup of coffee I've ever had. I want you to try it today, and I want to save you money while you order. Just go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict, and you're gonna use the cubin code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. You're gonna get premium coffee that you're gonna love without the woke agenda of the left. And if you like whether it is natural, you know, just classic coffee or flavored coffee. They have both now I like actually both, I like switching it up. Check out their cinnamon TOAs coffee. If you like flavored coffee, it is phenomenal. Go online Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict, be awake not woke.
Speaker 1: Use the promo code vertict for twenty percent off. Center.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris, she's in Houston. I just saw our motorcade about twenty minutes ago. I kid you not as you and I are recording this. She's all about coming to Houston. But dead, gummet. She still won't go to the border.
Speaker 1: Will she?
Speaker 3: So borders are Kamala Harris when she comes to Texas. She never ever ever goes to the border. In her entire tenure as Vice president. She's been to the border once. She went to El Paso for like twelve minutes. They cleaned it up so she didn't see illegal immigrants, and then she left. She did not go to the Rio Grande Valley. She did not go to Eagle Pass, she did not go to Del Rio.
Speaker 4: Instead.
Speaker 3: She is utterly a wall. She is nowhere to be found. But she did go to Houston to talk to the American Federation of Teachers, the big teachers unions gathering now. Randy Widgarden, who runs the AFT, is a hard left Democrat activist, and it is striking. I'll tell you two words Kamala Harris did not say when she spoke to the Teachers Union in Houston, learning loss. She did not accept even one iota of responsibility for the school shutdowns that Kamala Harris champion, that Randy Wigarden champion, that shut schools down in the wake of COVID Tens of millions of school kids across this country had their schools shut down for over a year, and it had devastating learning loss. And in fact, the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris shutdowns of schools resulted in the single greatest increase in the racial divide on reading tests and math tests ever recorded in this country since we began taking those tests. In other words, what did the policies of the Democrats do? What did the policies of the Teachers' union do? It dramatically hurt especially low income African American kids and low income Hispanic kids. And when Kamala Harris is in Houston to address the Teachers' union, not one word about it. Instead, she was screaming about the need for more gun control and the need to control our children. I mean, it is, it's frightening. It's a manifestation of just how extreme she is. And again, not a word about the invasion playing out at a southern border that Kamala Harris was ostensibly in charge of preventing.
Speaker 2: You know, there's also something else that really makes me laugh. I just got done doing Fox News and they're talking about Democrats are now are trying to convince the public that she actually wasn't the borders are. She was more just kind of like an ambassador for the for the administration, so she really wasn't in charge of the border. It was more like an honorary kind of thing, not reality. To try to separate her from the disaster at the border, which includes a policy of wanting to get rid of ice all together and saying in her own words that illegal immigrants should not be looked at as someone illegal and they shouldn't be charged with a crime. When you come into this country illegally, it should not be a crime.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, her policies and immigration have been a disaster from day I served with Kamala in the Senate, and she was extremely liberal. She was the most liberal senator when she was in the Senate. And when it comes to immigration, she's always supported open borders. She's been vocal about wanting to abolish ice. She's been vocal about wanting to make it not a crime to cross into this country illegally, and the policies we've seen under the Biden Harris administration have reflected her open border political priorities. She's not concerned at all about the people who are losing their lives as they cross illegally into this country. She's not concerned at all about the children who are brutalized by human traffickers. We know this because she won't do anything to help those children. She's not concerned about the women who are brutalized and raped by human traffickers. She's not concerned about the hundreds of thousands of Americans who've died from fentanyl overdoses because of her open borders. And I'll tell you, she has no concern for the Americans who are being murdered day after after day after day, for the children who are being raped day after day after day, every damn day.
Speaker 4: It is happening.
Speaker 3: And it sounds harsh to say she has no concern about that, but it is the only conclusion you can reach, because if she did care about them, this administration would change their policies. They would stop releasing illegal immigrants. And listen, I want to take a chance you and I did two live podcasts from the RNC in Milwaukee last week, but my entire speech to the RNC was on exactly this topic. It was entitled every damn Day, and it's not very long, It's only seven minutes. So I want to play it right now on the podcast so you can hear what I said at the RNC, because it really does underscore what the stakes are in this elections and what the very real human costs are of the Kamala Harris and Joe Biden open borders we've had the last three and a half years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was an incredible speech.
Speaker 2: I was on the four watching it as you were giving it, and it was amazing the reception of people with the facts you're bringing here.
Speaker 4: It is God bless Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 3: And let me start by giving thanks to God Almighty for protecting President Trump and for turning his head on Saturday as the shot was fired. Together we lift up in prayer all of our leaders for protection, and our prayers are in particular with the family of fire Chief Corey Comparatory and the others injured on Saturday. Never before has an election mattered so much. We are facing an v Asian on our southern border, not figuratively, a literal invasion.
Speaker 4: Eleven point five million.
Speaker 3: People have crossed our border illegally under Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Look around you.
Speaker 3: This arena holds about eighteen thousand souls. Now imagine six hundred and thirty nine arenas just like this, filled to the brim. That is eleven point five million people, larger than all but eight states in the nation. But the numbers don't show us the true price that our country is paying.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 3: Americans are dying, murdered, assaulted, rapes by the illegal immigrants that the Democrats have released. Teenage girls and boys wearing colored wristbands are being sold into a life of sex slavery. This is evil, and it's wrong, and it is happening every damn day. Think of Kate Steinley. She was thirty two walking with her father on a San Francisco pier when a bullet tore through her heart. The man who fired that gun he'd been deported five times. Every damn day. Think of Lake and Riley, just twenty two years old, a nurse with dreams of healing others. She went for a job and never came home, her life taken by someone who should have never been here. Every damn day. Or Rachel Morin, a beautiful mother of five, raped and murdered in suburban Maryland by an illegal immigrant the Democrats released, every damn day. Or Joscelyn Nungary, only twelve years old. It was just one month ago today that she was brutally raped and murdered in Houston by two men who were supposed to be detained and monitored, but instead released and allowed to roam free every damn day. These aren't just stories or statistics. There are daughters, our sisters, our friends. The families don't care about the empty numbers. They care about the empty chairs at the dinner table, about the voices they'll never hear again, about the laughter lost, and about the dreams that will never be fulfilled. I've sat with these families in living rooms where the silence is so loud that it hurts, where photo albums are opened with trembling hands. How did we get here? It happened because Democrats cynically decided they wanted votes from illegals more than they wanted to protect our children. Today, as a result of Joe Biden's presidency, your family is less safe, Your children are less safe, The country is less safe. But here's the good news. We can fix it. And when Donald Trump is president, we will fix it. We know this because he's done it before. I know this because I worked hand in hand with President Trump to secure our border, and we achieve the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. It's real simple. He's done it before and he'll do it again. So tonight I speak for Kate and Laken and Rachel. Tonight I speak for Jocelyn, and let us go forward together and keep our sacred oath to defend the Constitution and to protect the American people. Let us secure our borders, enforce our laws, protect our children, and restore the future.
Speaker 2: Sinner, you hear that, and your speech, I think actually is even more important now than it was when you gave it, because this is going to be the election With Kamala Harris, she wants an open border. She believes people coming across are are should not be prosecuted. She believes that ice is the enemy, the agents, and they should be abolished. She wants to give healthcare that we pay for as taxpayers to every illegal immigrant, which is on giving them another incentive to come here. And she doesn't believe in the rule of law when it comes to people that break in the United States of America. Donald Trump is going to have to make this a hardcore election issue, so is everybody else in my opinion, on the ballot.
Speaker 3: Look, this is I think the number one issue. If you look at American families across this country, your family is less safe today because day after day after day, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are releasing illegal immigrants, They're releasing murderers, they're releasing rapists, they're releasing child molesters. And the risk every single day of terrorists coming across the southern border goes up and up and up. We will tragically another major terrorist attack. It is all but inevitable given the Biden administration's weakness number one and open borders number two, and that is front and center. There is a reason that this election is very much about safety and security, and I think at the end of the day, that's why Donald Trump will be reelected because people want their families to be safe.
Speaker 2: Will there be accountability for the fact that Kamala Harris also is just now they're trying to act like she wasn't the borders are. I mean, she has to own this right and trying to say she's not really in charge, she was never really in charge after saying she was in charge seems a certain insulting the American people.
Speaker 3: It is ludicrous. I will give the Democrats credit. They have remarkable hutspot. They're just shameless. I told a number of Republican senators yesterday, I said, listen, any time we do not refer to her as borders are Kamala Harris, we're committing political malpractice. That needs to be her title and she and she needs to have it every single time we reference her. Now, what is amazing is in the last forty eight hours the media that there's been a whole spin job on almost every media cycle say no, no, no, no, she wasn't technically the borders are. She wasn't really in charge. It was just sort of theoretical. The funniest was Axios, which is, you know, a big political news outlet that every politico reads regularly. Well, Axios had this whole story about how she wasn't really borders are. Their own publication Axios three years ago referred to her as borders are Kamala Harris. And then what they did it was beyond hysterical. They issued a correction. You know what, they corrected their story from three years ago. Yeah, the story from three years ago. They issued a correction. Ooh, sorry, we acknowledged she was borders are when it actually happened, but now it's politically inconvenient, so we are I mean, it's out of Pravda, so we're just gonna erase it out of the record, so it never happened. The good thing is the American people aren't stupid. Thinks they're stupid. The Democrats think they're stupid, but everyone knows she was. The borders are and no amount of dissembling can hide that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 2: If you have a cell phone, and probably nine nine percent of you do, you may not know that when you pay your monthly bill every month the big mobile that you are giving big donations by default to democratic causes, candidates, and organizations, including organizations like Planned Parenthood. That is why Patriot Mobile was started about ten well over ten years ago, more than a decade ago. Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only, I mean it now. Patriot Mobile is incredible because they actually take about five percent of your bill every month, that no extra cost to you, and they give it back to conservative causes and organizations. Yes, that support your First and your Second Amendment rights, support the free speech, support this sanctity of life. And that is why I love Patriot Mobile. Now. I switched to Patriot Mobile. And look, there's a lot of people that say, I don't know about switching. I need my great coverage I have. Now, Look in twenty twenty four, you're using the same exact cell towers. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're gonna get the same coverage that you're used to, and when you pay your bill every month, you know you're sitting up for the values that you believe in. Switching has also never been easier. You don't even have to go to a store. You just have to call them and they do everything over the phone.
Speaker 1: It is easy.
Speaker 2: They have one hundred percent US Space Customer Service team because they believe in actually employing great Americans, and they make switching that much easier. So keep your same cell number you have now, keep your phone you've got, or upgrade. The team will help you find the best plan for your needs and you make a difference in what you believe in every time you make a call. Just go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot get free activation when you use the offer code Verdict join me. Make the switch today and make a difference with every phone call you make Patriotmobile dot Com slash Verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot. I want to move on to the other big news and that includes Secret Service director has resigned. We've had so much going on, lack of you know, is Joe Biden alive as he well, can he talk to the country after he went to hiding. Is he going to resign from office or is he going to stay friend of the six months we've now gone through that. This story, though, continues to unravel about just the shocking malpractice by the leadership of the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: She has resigned.
Speaker 2: The FBI director testified before Congress, but there are still a significant number of questions that remain about the Secret services failure to secure Trump. I want to get your reaction to Fox News on this report just on the issue of the BODYCM foot and it was bodycam footage is showing I think even more shocking Grassy talking about this, take a listen.
Speaker 5: And new bodycam video obtained by Senator Chuck Grassley shows events immediately after the shooting and Brian Yennis has more on this.
Speaker 6: New body camera video shows Beaver County Emergency Services Unit officers running toward the shooter after the assassination attempt against former President Trump for your host here. The officers then try to figure out how to access the roof of the AGR building from where the shooter fired.
Speaker 4: That's the ladder right here.
Speaker 3: We use the ladder.
Speaker 6: Yeah, once up the ladder and on the roof, and a parent Secret Service agent is overheard.
Speaker 1: Here's a roof outside of the fence SAT.
Speaker 6: And a trail of blood leads to the body of twenty year old Thomas Crooks. An AR fifteen style rifle is also seen laying next to him, as well as shell.
Speaker 4: Casings perfect long.
Speaker 6: Those gunshots captured in new video from that horrifying day. An officer begins to search Crook's body, finding a cell phone and a transmitter.
Speaker 4: Is the device?
Speaker 1: Great colored?
Speaker 4: Tall?
Speaker 6: Officers responding concerned about whether there's an active device?
Speaker 7: I feel like gaad Kelly get.
Speaker 6: The video also confirms accounts of pictures of Crooks and his possessions being shared with the Secret Service before the shooting. This is the guy, yes said, Yes County is in These videos given to Fox were exclusively given to Senator Chuck Grassley's office from the Beaver County Emergency Services Unit and compliance with congressional requests and you On Wednesday, a medical update on the two survivors of that shooting. David Dutch has been discharged from the hospital and James Copenhaveer remains in serious but stable condition.
Speaker 2: You listen to this report, and the whistleblowers are coming forward, Chuck Grassey getting this video. A Hawley, for example, has gotten apparently whistleblowers that are also exposing information to him about the fact that drones were offered a Secret Service locally, but apparently we're turned down saying now we don't need those. The more we find out, the more terrified am I am for the safety of anybody under Secret Service protection.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, and this is an ongoing problem. This is a problem going forward. Sadly, this was not the only threat directed at Donald Trump and Secret Service. It was a catastrophic failure. There were clearly insufficient numbers of agents. There needed to be more agents. They needed to cover the full perimeter, They needed to cover the full distance from which a sniper could fire. There was nobody on that that roof was an obvious site line for the risk of a sniper. There should have been at least one agent on that roof. There were not enough counter snipers. There were no counter snipers that had visibility to that roof on the side where the sniper was hiding and crawling up on the slanted part of the roof that There was also no aerial support. There were no drones, there were no helicopters. And we also have the report that on the day of the rally, the Secret Service pulled off members of Trump's regular detail reassigned agents to protect First Lady Jill Biden. Now, the First Lady should be protected, but the magnitude of threats directed at Donald Trump in almost any universe, I would venture to say, is hundreds, if not thousands of times greater than the magnitude of the threats directed at the First Lady. And I think it is likely that it was a political decision to turn down repeated requests from the Trump campaign from the Trump Protective Detail for more recent sources. They saw the degree of the threats they were facing, they knew they were understaffed, and yet the Secret Service director listened she was hand picked by First Lady Joe Biden. I'll tell you why I think they picked her. I think a big part of the reason they picked her she used to be on Biden's detail when he was vice president. I think they picked her because they wanted the Secret Service to do everything they could to help cover up Joe Biden's enormous mental diminishment. They wanted to put you know, there are multiple reports about how even White House staff and how even like the Service staff and the White House residents were not allowed to get close to Joe Biden. And it was the Secret Service really trying to keep this secret from America. And I think they trust, They trusted the Director Cheatle to be part of their press operation. Kimberly Cheatle was I think picked because of her political loyalty to Joe Biden. But you look at the decision number one to turn down Secret Service protect to Robert F. Kennedy Junior, completely indefensible. I believe that was made for partisan political reasons, and number two not to adequately provide coverage for Donald Trump. Again, I believe that was made for partisan political reasons, and it speaks volumes that she didn't resign the day it happened. She didn't resign two days after it happened. She didn't resign even a week after it happened. And of course Joe Biden and nobody in the administration fired her. Kamala Harris didn't step up and say she needs to be fired. Alejandro Majorcis, the head of Homeland Security, didn't step up and say she needs to be fired. She finally resigned when it became unbearable. And it was only after her disastrous, disastrous performance testifying before the House that she was shamed into resigning. But even now we don't have any confirmation that there is the protection that is needed to ensure that another attempt is not made on Donald Trump's life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was brutal for her in the House, and also so just showed how incompetent she was as a leader. I want to play representative Mace. One of the things she said to her, take a listen.
Speaker 8: Would you say leaking your opening statement to punch Bowl News, Politico's Playbook, and Washington Post several hours before you sent it to this committee as being political?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 5: I have no idea how my statement got out.
Speaker 9: Well, that's bullshit.
Speaker 8: So, mister Chairman, I would like to ask unanimous consent to enter into the record. Articles by punch Bowl News, Political Playbook, Washington Post all done at five twenty four am, six twelve am, six thirty four am, a solid three to four hours before this committee got your statement with.
Speaker 4: That object to ordered.
Speaker 2: Okay, they cared more about getting her statement out to try to cover their ables's center to the press, friendly press that she was going to make than actually testifying about the President of the United States of America for President Trump almost being murdered in front of the American people in the world.
Speaker 4: Look, this was all a pr battle.
Speaker 3: And in this administration everything is partisan politics. Why was the withdrawal from Afghanistan so disastrous because the White House said a partisan political deadline, we must have everyone out by the anniversary of September eleventh, because that's a political victory we want to claim. Never mind if American servicemen and women might have to die to do that. Never mind the military advice that we cannot pull out a bagra Mayfield until we've evacuated everyone.
Speaker 4: That advice doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: We've got a political objective when it comes to every decision they make. Why Why did Joe Biden and Kamala Harris allow American citizens to be murdered and children to be raped every day by illegal immigrants? They release why because they've got a partisan political objective. They want to let in as many illegals as possible, some of whom they hope will vote illegally in this election, the rest of whom one day they hope to grant amnesty and make them citizens. They hope they'll vote in later election. But it's all about votes, and that partisan view trumps actually keeping people safe. You look at the response of the Secret Service. You know, Kimberly Cheedle didn't admit they did anything wrong. That The New York Times reported that, and this is that. There are also Jonathan Martin, who's a reporter for Politico and it is one of the top political reporters in Washington.
Speaker 4: Here's what he tweeted.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service quote expected the sizeable contingent of officers from local law enforcement agents to contain any threats outside of the secured zone, but assigned almost all those officers to work inside it. According to numerous interviews with local law enforcement and then Jonathan Martin continues, this is his tweet, My God. With law enforcement focused elsewhere, a would be assassin roamed freely outside the perimeter. The only officers who got close to him were the ones who left their designated posts to do so. Their job had been to direct traffic. That's stunning. It is manifest in competence. I think it is in competence at the top from political leadership that is more focused on partisan political objectives than on the solemn job of keeping their protectees safe. And the result was a catastrophic failure.
Speaker 2: You talk about just the bureaucratic bs whether or and this reminds me of what happened in our pull out in Afghanistan at the airport that cost American soldiers their lives. We knew we had apparently a bomber there, right they saw somebody, There was a call that went out. No one apparently could make the decision on how to deal with them. Game over suicide. Bomber decides to do it and it cost American their lives. You'll look at this guy. There was so many I would say, dumb criminal moves that this guy, as a criminal did before he ever got up on that roof. That was warnings that any logical person would know, don't let this guy in around this venue. Example of that is the damn range finder which she was asked about.
Speaker 9: Did he have a rangefinder? There were some reports that the individual had a rangefinder that would certainly raise my suspicion. Did he have a rangefinder?
Speaker 5: Yes he did, But may I explain that at a number of our sites, especially when you're at outdoor venues, a rangefinder is not a prohibited item. It is sometimes an item that is brought in by individuals are going.
Speaker 4: To be anybody.
Speaker 9: Anybody confront him on that, Anybody ask him questions, what are you doing with the rangefinder? Anybody confront him on his presence where he was in proximity to the president.
Speaker 5: So, again, to my knowledge, I believe that that was the process that was taking place, was to locate the individual.
Speaker 9: Did they confront him?
Speaker 2: I mean they would know he had it to then be able to confront him. It's a very simple question. So the guy's got a range finder. Apparently no one confronts him on that. They then start putting out pictures that the FBI everybody has of this guy they can't find. They put the president up on the stage, they get on top of the roof and they're like, oh, hey, look you here, we got the guy that we sent the pictures out about. And then if you go back in time to what I mentioned a moment ago center, you also had the other concern, and that is from this whistleblower that said, hey, law enforcement partners offered drones to the Secret Service before Butler Pennsylvania Trump rally. This Secret Service decline. But this twenty year old shooter he used on the day of the rally. Really, you see a drone in the air and you're good with it. You see a range final, you're good with it. You lose the guy you put the president on stage.
Speaker 3: Look, my assumption is that the person was vastly undermanned, and that the senior leadership of the Secret Service was not treating Donald Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee as the next president of the United States, and they were undermanning him for partisan political reasons. Not only that, so The Washington Post on July twentieth wrote a bombshell story. The headline was Secret Service said to have denied requests for more security at Trump events. Top officials repeatedly rejected requests from Trump's security detail for more manpower and gear at events before attempted assassination, at times citing lack of resources, people familiar with the asks say, and here's what the Washington Post reported quote. Top officials at the US Secret Service repeatedly denied requests for additional resources and personnel sought by Donald Trump's security detail in the two years leading up to his attempted assassination at I rally in Pennsylvania last Saturday. According to four people familiar with the requests, agents charged with protecting the former president requested magnetometers and more agents to screen attendees at sporting events and other large public gatherings Trump attended, as well as additional snipers and specialty items at other outdoor events, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss secret security discussions. The requests, which have not been previously reported, were sometimes denied by senior officials at the agency, who cited various regions, including a lack of resources at an agency that has long struggled with staffing shortages. These rejections, in response to requests that were several times made in writing, led to long standing tensions that pitted Trump his top aid set his security detail against Secret Service leadership, as Trump advisors privately fretted that the vaunted security agency was not doing enough to protect the former president. Now, what did the Secret Service say in the wake of the attempt as set fascination. Well, that they put out Here's what the Secret Service spokesman said on July fourteenth. Quote, there's an untrue assertion that a member of the former president's team requested additional security resources and that those were rebuffed. This is absolutely false. In fact, we added protective resources and technology and capabilities as part of the increased campaign travel tempo. Now that's a tweet by Anthony goog Lemi, who is the Secret Service spokesperson. It was an official tweet, and it was a flat out lie. And by the way, it wasn't an assertion that a member requested additional security. What the Washington Post reported was that his protective detail, the Secret Service agents on the detail repeatedly requested additional security and repeat heatedly, they were turned down. Why is it that the Secret Service is publicly lying on the record and trying to cover up their disastrous failures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the excuses are getting truly incredible. Before I tell you about that, I want to remind you about what's going on in Israel. The people in Israel right now still very much desperately need your help. They are absolutely under attack, this time with a massive rocket attack that just came in from Hesbla. Since October the Seventh attacks on Israel have increased, with Iran and its proxies launching attack after attack, hundreds and hundreds of drones and missiles. Israel and the Israeli people are living with the harsh reality of terror every day, and the need right now is bomb shelters. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground right now addressing all the urgent needs, and that's why I want you to partner with IFCJ today. While praying for the best, IFCJ is also preparing for the worse by packing emergency bomb shelter kits that can be delivered immediately to those in desperate need. And your life saving donation today will help assemble and place these kits with enough food and life saving emergency supplies for twenty people huddled in a bomb shelter. The cost to put together and distribute these kits is just two hundred and ninety dollars and your gift will help save lives. And thanks to a matching challenge from a generous IFC supporter, your gift will be doubled in impact to help provide twice the support. Now, all you have to do is call them triple eight for eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight a eight for eight eight IFCJ. You can also go online to support IFCJ dot org to give that's one word, support IFCJ dot org to stand with the people in Israel. I even got to say there were some Democrats that were even shocked over just the absurdity of the Secret Service screwing this up. One of them was a Democrat on the House Oversight Committee that was questioning the Secret Service director before she resigned. And this was just about the roof and where the shooter was. It is shocking, Listen.
Speaker 7: Pri Cheetel. As you know, the shooter began shooting at six eleven pm Eastern on July thirteenth. NBC reported that at five point fifty one pm, twenty minutes before the shooting began, the State police informed the Secret Service of their concern. Now, the rally was not pause at that point, correct, No, And according to NBC, just two minutes later, at five point fifty three pm, the Secret Service notified it's snipers about the gunman. The rally wasn't paused at that point either, correct.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 7: Let me show you some video footage by rally goers. If you could play the video on the screen up here, This was taken two minutes before the shooting start. If you could turn up the volume.
Speaker 1: Dangerous, ma'am.
Speaker 7: That doesn't look like suspicious behavior. That looks like threatening behavior to me. And the rally wasn't pause at that point either.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 5: I can tell you, as I stated earlier, sir, that the moment that the shift surrounding the president were aware of an actual threat.
Speaker 4: That's a threat right there.
Speaker 7: The guy's on the roof and everybody's yelling at him yes and directing the officer's attention to him. The rally was not pause at that point. Correct.
Speaker 5: We are currently still combing through communications and when communications were passed.
Speaker 7: Well, I can point you to this communication. It's two minutes before the shots started ringing out director title, Yes or no? Was there ever a moment where the Secret Service actually considered pausing the rally.
Speaker 5: The Secret Service would have paused the rally had they known or been so.
Speaker 7: The answer is no, an actual threat, the answer is no.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 5: I can speak to you in generalities.
Speaker 7: No, No, I don't want general communication. The answer is no, you did not consider pausing the rally. Correct.
Speaker 5: The people that are in charge of protecting the president on that day would never bring the former president out if there was a threat that had been identified.
Speaker 7: Well they did, because we've now identified three points and the twenty minutes before the shooting that the threat emerged.
Speaker 2: I mean, Senator, you listened to this, and I worry final question for you about not just the incumbency of the directors resigned, but the people that she's hired in the bureaucracy underneath her. She may be gone, but if there's others that trick all the way down to the events level and this is allowed to happen, I mean, for goodness sake, their excuse about the roof being too sloped to put people up there, well, guess what where the counter sniper team was. We found out that roof was actually sloped at a higher degree of angle than the roof where the shooters shot from, So she was lying to us.
Speaker 3: Then it was all pr it was all spin. This was astonishing incompetence combined with a partisan political gross negligence, which is because her partisan political loyalties are to Joe Biden. They devalued protecting Donald Trump. They also devalued protecting RFK Junior. And that security detail should have been granted long ago, and I think it is. There is a very good question to ask next about who's next, What are they doing now, What are they doing today? What are they doing tomorrow to prevent the next lunatic from doing this? And we need to make sure they're adequate resources. We need to make sure the site is secured. We need to make sure they had procedures in place. There were multiple junctures at which this assassin, this attempted assassin, could have been stopped, could have been apprehended. President Trump could have been delayed from going up on that stage and never subjected to the risk of the sniper fire. He could have been removed from that stage once they realized there was a potential sniper there. There were a series of catastrophic mistakes and to date Secret Service leadership has still taken responsibility for none of them, accountability for none of them.
Speaker 4: As Harry S.
Speaker 3: Truman famously said, the buck stops here, Well, the buck doesn't stop anywhere because they're all passing the buck and they're not even admitting that there was a problem. It is a huge problem going forward and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about it. Don't forget to center and I do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday. We're gonna keep you updated on this because it's not over yet. There are still far too many questions that need to be answered about those beneath the Secret Service director. We'll keep getting you those answers. Make sure you get that subscribe or auto download button so you never miss an episode. Also, on those in between days, grab my podcast. I do it every day, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and I will keep you up to date on all the breaking news SAT and I will see you back here in a couple of days.