Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo just hilarious today.
Speaker 1: It's not Charlamagne got piece to the planet this Thursday.
Speaker 3: Good morning, how y'all feel out there?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed black and Holly favorite, happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 5: That's right though?
Speaker 1: Let me like almost head, dammit, Yes it's Thursday. I'm still at dance. I come back today. Yesterday was their last performance. No, actually today is their last performance. They do this opening number where they have all the big awards and sometimes your kids are invited to do the opening number where they learn in actual dance right then and there and they have to perform it. So that is this afternoon, and then I will be back on my way home and Nationals is officially over for me.
Speaker 3: What's what's anybody?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 3: Light of all these smokers in.
Speaker 2: Just one I know it said a bottom of the first threa.
Speaker 3: You weren't the week man like this candle man gotta set the move, this candle done.
Speaker 7: I was going to say, it ain't even no more candle in there, plenty of them over there.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: You see we loaded, We loaded, man, he loaded. How y'all feel out there? I feel good, man, it's good the holidays.
Speaker 2: About the Yes, you got your shorts on the baby? He got on these Apricot shorts.
Speaker 1: I do was an Apricot short? I mean the color?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought it was just yellow yellow yellow yellow.
Speaker 2: No, that's like egg custard.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell you talking about?
Speaker 8: Egg egg?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said air custom accents.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know something I don't know. It could be Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Why do we have socks with the slides?
Speaker 4: Then in shorts which have my feet outcause you know, yesterday I got a manicure.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a pedicure yesterday.
Speaker 4: I didn't need one, but I got a manicure because I had a split nail. You ever had your nail? You see how you know the nail, like the actual nail split.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had I had that yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's so interesting watching nail text put it back together, because you know your nail be split.
Speaker 3: But when you watch them do the jel and do and everything, it's really a times.
Speaker 2: That's right, Joe Joe man on this one finger, that's the right finger.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, just when I say Charlomagne is always in the nail shop and they love him. When Charlemagne walks in, they'll be like, man, they love you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: They say that it's the agent and they got the accent.
Speaker 3: But the reality of the situation is people love me.
Speaker 9: Everywhere I go.
Speaker 4: Because you actually have conversations with them. I talked to him, I want to see what's going on. Y'all going in, don't even look at the people, and that I when y'all talk to him.
Speaker 1: My daughters telling them what to do, and they be so excited.
Speaker 5: But Charlamagne came in today, be like.
Speaker 1: How many how many times did Charlamagne go.
Speaker 2: To the their man?
Speaker 7: Because they listen, they think that we don't know that they're talking about us.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they talk about smile.
Speaker 3: What she what she said?
Speaker 4: That's why you should have conversations with them. How I don't understand man, they speaking was to know.
Speaker 2: But then it's the English turn their head over and be.
Speaker 3: Like, hine, they only do that when them I don't never do. I've been trying to make jokes.
Speaker 2: Maybe they be saying that joke was bad or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Damn well, let's get this show, poppa. Who we got joining us this morning?
Speaker 4: Joy Taylor, the co host of US Speak on FS one, and she's got her podcast, the two Personal Podcasts that's out right now. Season two has already started, so Joy will be here to talk to us this morning.
Speaker 1: Nice all right, And then we got Front page News. She'll be breaking down everything that's happening. So don't go anywhere. We'll be back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is dj NV Just Hilarius Chelamaine the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news, sot on some quick sports.
Speaker 5: First round of.
Speaker 1: The NBA Draft was last night and as expected, Cooper Flag was picked number one by the Mavericks. Of course, he is leaving Duke, so congrats to him. Big night for white Africans.
Speaker 4: Man, you know what I mean, dropping the clus bombs for all the white Africans out there. Cooper, Cooper Flag, you know your name is Cooper k U p A. Cooper Flag went number one. Yes, that that is not true. His name is Cooper C.
Speaker 6: O P.
Speaker 4: He originally from Nigieria, his family from Nigeria. He's a white African Cooper flag.
Speaker 1: Why you keep saying that the Spurs. The Spurs picked up Dylan Harper, seventies, pick sixers picked up VJ.
Speaker 4: EDGECOMBSXL Freshman. Listen, I know what else we got?
Speaker 5: Morgan?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, Hey, Well, it feels good to be back.
Speaker 7: And how y'all feeling on a Thursday at Let me shout out Mimi for holding it down for me yesterday. I really appreciate it. But let's get into some front page news. Okay, So President Trump is back at the White House after attending the NATO summit in the Netherlands. Now, Trump doubled down on his claims that Iran's nuclear program has been destroyed after US air strikes and said it was a total obliteration. Now Trump has been pushing back against multiple reports that say early Pentagon intelligence suggested Iran's nuclear program was only set back months now the president and also claims Iran was not able to move nuclear materials before the strikes happened. Trump went on to say he doesn't see Iran getting involved in the nuclear business anymore, and he doesn't seem to care whether there is an agreement with Iran or not. Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 10: We want no nuclear, but we've we destroyed the nuclear In other words, that's destroyed.
Speaker 3: I said Iran will not have nuclear. Well, we blew it up.
Speaker 5: It's blown up.
Speaker 6: To me.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's not necessary.
Speaker 3: I mean they had a war.
Speaker 9: They fought.
Speaker 1: Now they're going back to their world.
Speaker 3: I don't care if I have an agreement or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So elsewhere at the NATO summit, President Trump says he spoke with Ukrainian President Zelensky as they continue working towards ending their issues with Russia, their war with Russia, and he willing to say a ceasefire was not discussed between him and Zelensky.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 10: On why Vladimir Butin has been more difficult.
Speaker 5: Frankly, I had some problems with Zelensky.
Speaker 6: You may have read about him, and it's been more difficult than other wars.
Speaker 7: So Trump went on to say he will be speaking with Russian President Vladimir Putin soon, and the president said he had a nice conversation with Zelenski and believes that the Ukrainian leader does want to end the war as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: It's not like he asks for it anyway.
Speaker 4: I would think you would still need an agreement though, because I mean, if they're not sure that they got rid of what the uranium that can still make the webits, and if the program has only been set back a few months, you would think that you would still want an agreement unless you just are letting them know. I don't need an agreement because even if y'all start again, I'm just drop another bomb.
Speaker 2: I kind of okay. And that's just my sentiment.
Speaker 7: On a personal note, I feel like that's the sentiment Charlemagne is that, you know, he's probably upset with Israel in the way that things went with the strikes, so.
Speaker 5: Both.
Speaker 2: He thrused that he's upset with both.
Speaker 7: So yeah, So in that it's kind of like, well, you know, I don't feel like I might need an agreement because at this point it could be like all bets are off. You know, you make an agreement and you see what people are doing with it. So yeah, yeah, yeah. So today Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth he is set to hold a press conference this morning at eight am. President Trump took to truth Social to say the major news conference will be will defend bt B two bomber pilots dignity after a leak suggested the pilot's attack on Irani at nuclear sites were not as serious as mentioned now. Trump went on to say it will be both interesting and irrefutable. Hegseth claims news outlets are reporting a leaked analysis in an attempt to smear President Trump. White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt pushback on reports, saying Iran's nuclear program has been delayed but not destroyed. She said there's there are more unseen reports that show Iran's nuke sites are buried under mountains of rubble, and of course all of this is as a result.
Speaker 2: As a result of.
Speaker 7: This, the Trump administration says it will limit the sharing of classified information with Congress, so lawmakers are also expected to be brief today, the same that receives a classified briefing today, with the House set to follow on Friday.
Speaker 4: But didn't that intelligence come from the Trump administration? And didn't the Trump administration tell if they weren't sure if they.
Speaker 3: Got rid of they.
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 7: They are denying that. They are saying that the facilities they are doubling down. They are Santino's on. It's destroyed, it's obliterated, it's done. Whereas there seems to be a leak and Congress doesn't, well, there are members of Congress who don't think it came from Congress, but there does appear to be a leak in some of that intelligence, and they're trying to figure out who leaked that information. So it's none clear as to who it leaked that early intelligence information as to you know, the status of those nuclear sites. Right, but yeah, well, well I'll continue to keep you guys posted as to what takes place or what develops regarding that.
Speaker 2: So y'all stick around more Front page News at seven, all right.
Speaker 1: And everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines are wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest, call us up right now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it.
Speaker 3: Off your chest.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast clubs. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's going on. It's lead from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Something what up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Brother A dollar May and the miss Miss Jess.
Speaker 2: Hey doing well.
Speaker 11: I want to say, oh, God is good man. I just went along custody battle for my daughter, my one year old melody.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: How you feel?
Speaker 11: I want to say, Man, I feel amazing.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 11: I want to tell all the single fallows out there, Man, stay in the fight. It's gonna get read of later. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, Look, you're still gonna let it be around the mom though, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for sure, for sure, I'm not one of them. I actually should have her on shops. I ain't gonna be that nasty with it. Or I want to know. I put my cash up out there right quick.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you're better, You're gonna need it.
Speaker 11: Okay, Look it's rich father little one, rich father little one. Make sure the won.
Speaker 3: Behind appreciate you, appreciate you. Congratulations again man? Yeah, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 1: Get out chest?
Speaker 12: Yeah, hold on, hold on, you get Jim John's got to be the biggest bulls of New York City.
Speaker 3: Okay, where you calling from?
Speaker 9: Calling for the bs?
Speaker 3: Okay, the reason.
Speaker 12: Why, say, is Jim Jones the biggest bulls because he's forty eight years old. You're talking about going Vigo. Leave that for the young boy. Now I've got a legacy. You want to a Bible on Vodell, Now I've.
Speaker 9: Got a legacy.
Speaker 4: It is interesting, but you know, Jim is doing all of this just for I mean, just for the viral onness.
Speaker 1: Of it though he said said that.
Speaker 12: Listen, I have no proung with that, but that's what the young boys. You know, he's forty eight. You know you need to go up and you know, and speaks a little something different.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 12: Now I've got a legacy.
Speaker 9: You know he can't do that.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. Now, you know, people listening to be like, it's kind of crazy. The first thing you did when you woke up at six o'clock in the morning, it's called the Breakfast Club about Jim Jones when there's so many other things going on in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: No, absolutely not, because I just see, because I just see the Esso interview that is now that Jim Jones did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw, I saw that. I saw the clip from the clip. Absolutely bad. Absolutely right, you know, but you got other things going on.
Speaker 6: In the world.
Speaker 3: But it is interesting.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm in New York City. I'm worried about the mayor rs too, you know, let's go uh Mandani.
Speaker 4: It is interesting though, because I mean, Jim does have to right to his opinion. But here's the thing about your opinion. People have to right this. Disagree with your opinion too, So clearly a lot of people disagree with it. Yes, a lot ofgree with his opinion.
Speaker 12: Yeah, absolutely absolutely. I'm just saying, you know, sometimes you don't do you know, slow your role.
Speaker 1: You know, that's all all right, bro, I have a good one, just.
Speaker 12: As long and keep doing your thing. I love your beautiful ladies.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, all right, bro.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where that conversation started from. It's just a weird conversation. To compare Nas and Jim Jones. It just doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: I will say, though, what's so interesting?
Speaker 4: And you know, it makes you go do some real research because I was like, damn, maybe I'm missing something. I mean, just just off my you know, culturally and just as a rapper. You know, Nas is light years ahead of Jim but I just let me go see what's going on stat wise, make you feel like that, Yeah, but it's still not even close. Damn, not even close that wise. I even looked up who's been after Jim said that yesterday. I literally went to go look up who's more searched on the internet, Jim, Jones and Knads, and it's Nads by a long shot.
Speaker 3: You know how people can look and see who's searching.
Speaker 4: For it's nos by a long shot, like you can. There's metrics for this people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. And Naz's catalog is is dumb long Yeah.
Speaker 4: Even the streams like like I think on Spotify, Knaves does like ten million a month or something like that. Jim is in the hundreds of thousands. Like I'm just saying, like I mean, I like Jim. I think Jim's music is dope. But you know, when you start talking like that about somebody like Nas, I just gotta go see for myself.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, The Breakfast Club, Ray right Ray.
Speaker 6: Yo, Charlotte man YAMV what up?
Speaker 3: Are we lost?
Speaker 9: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: I gotta indoor pool, out door pool.
Speaker 9: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 8: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: Weve hello.
Speaker 12: Who's this good morning?
Speaker 6: Breakfast club?
Speaker 1: Is j Jada?
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning, Chris Charlamagne.
Speaker 9: We got beef.
Speaker 6: Tell you what.
Speaker 13: While you was gone, they had a guest come up there that was a witch.
Speaker 6: Doctor.
Speaker 13: It's Jeff's fault with some dude named doctor Thomas.
Speaker 11: He came home here and said.
Speaker 13: If you work out for one day a week, we ain't got to work out no more this week.
Speaker 2: Oh you have tolerated that, doctor Morrey.
Speaker 13: Charlte Mane, is your fault? Yeah something, it's your fault, Charlotte Manet.
Speaker 3: Doctor though, well, he's not a witch.
Speaker 1: Absolute to doctor Chuck Morris. He has this machine or the fight that if you work out one day a week for about thirty minutes a day, it's the same as working out for five days.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I tried it. Jess has been doing it, so after about four weeks, I'll let you know how it is.
Speaker 2: It's very effective.
Speaker 13: Fifty eight thousand dollars and it's one hundred and fifty dollars in seconds and six hundred dollars for a members. Charlotte Magne, if you was here, they wouldn't have did it. I'm screaming you from now what I was.
Speaker 2: Going to him before.
Speaker 1: It's just been going for him for about three weeks, four weeks now.
Speaker 2: Charlotte ain't gonna be controlling.
Speaker 3: I did say the other day. Just look, Diesel, I did say that. I don't know why I randomly.
Speaker 2: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: Because you saw the my schools? Yeah you do, look, Diesel.
Speaker 2: No, I'm definitely not taking no D.
Speaker 3: You've done harder drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not steroids for what?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 9: Who's this?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir? This is I suggest that? Oh what wat show here? This album called Selina the greatest hits.
Speaker 1: Brother got a little stutter damn brother this morning got a little stutter brother.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, anyway, you hear us Selena greatest hit. The two songs I recommend is where did the Feeling Go? And Dream of You?
Speaker 3: Where is sing You?
Speaker 4: A rapper's requesting, No, no, no, no, I'm just say a listener, yeah, listener, I like what you want to hear a song?
Speaker 3: He just requested two of them. Now you're confusing the man, which is so okay.
Speaker 6: The the bestment I recommend is Selena, Where did the Feeling Go?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Selena?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the other one?
Speaker 6: Dreaming of you?
Speaker 5: Who says that?
Speaker 3: Selena?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Selena, Selena? Way did the feeling going? Selena? Dreaming of you? Classic records right there, my brother.
Speaker 6: Selena, she's the one that passed away back in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Let's all disrespect me, okay. And by the way, and be got to know that because he Dominicans.
Speaker 1: Not Dominican, No, my last you know, I have no idea other songs.
Speaker 3: So I bet you can.
Speaker 4: I bet you can sing those songs without stuttering, can't you. That's the beauty of music and the power of music.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, yes. And by the way, where are the feeling go? It's a it's a good song.
Speaker 4: It's like when we listen, I'm with you, brother, I know the records. I know, Selena, Where did the feeling? All?
Speaker 9: Alone?
Speaker 3: Nothing to do is lonely hit without you? Okay?
Speaker 2: Learn anybody has.
Speaker 3: A movie with j Lord that's a classic. You better know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about, the movie. Sweetie, he's talking about the actual catalog of Selena.
Speaker 4: You don't think those songs are in the movie? Now, what are you talking about? What are they talking about? One love Got to do It? No, she does, but not turn the hits are and but those are classics though, like those are those are two? Like any I mean you know, I'm gonna say casual casuals say no, no, no, you said it.
Speaker 3: The candle light on the radio or.
Speaker 4: The South burning low, the candle light on the radio reading genius Jessica definitely reading.
Speaker 3: Let's say it.
Speaker 4: Don't get mad at me because you Dominican and you don't know about your culture and you, ma hey, don't know nothing about you.
Speaker 1: I'm married into the Mexicans. Don't believe me, not Dominican at all. But get it off your get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one o five one. Now, we got the latest Laura coming up.
Speaker 14: We do back in court yesterday and we got some clarification on these charges that were not dropped against Sean Diddycombs.
Speaker 2: So we want to break it all down, all.
Speaker 1: Right, We'll get you that.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 1: It's The Breakfast Club The Morning.
Speaker 9: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Warning everybody is j n Vy, just Hilarius, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren you coming straight fast.
Speaker 10: She gets them.
Speaker 8: Somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 2: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on the Pig, the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of every time on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: All right, So Diddy's charge their Diddy is being charged with sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. Now those charges were not affected yesterday by that letter that was sent by the prosecution to the judge. But now what will happen is the jury will have fewer predicates or theories that they have to consider when they're during deliberations. So there were no actual charges dropped against Sean Diddy Combs, but theories to think on as you're figuring out what you want to do or decide. We're backed away from and that is what we spent hours in court going through yesterday. How the jury is going to be instructed to think on everything that they've seen all thirty four witness testimony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had no idea with any of that Manchester days.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm glad I got attorney friends, because I had to ask one simple question yesterday, what the streamline the instructions that will be issued? The jurors mean yes, and they mean that you just took away a couple of the predicates. So it was the arson and the kidnapping, right, It was the.
Speaker 14: Arson, the attempt at kidnapping, and the aiden and the betting of the sex trafficking. Because the sex trafficking, there are a couple of different elements there, and they didn't even go into what exact theory under that they want to move away from, but they did mention that.
Speaker 4: But it's crazy, right because they say they were withdrawn, but it's like you're literally just asking the jury not to consider them.
Speaker 3: But the jury can't unhear what they heard, yo.
Speaker 14: And the theories that they had for the arson was the kid cutting car situation and then the attempt a kidnapping. Specifically, they mentioned when Capricorn Clark said that she was taken or unless she was taken for this live detective tests and held against her Will and then when Cassie said that she was unless she was held at the London Hotel. We've heard these stories so many times from so many different people, so many different ways.
Speaker 2: It's like, how do you unhear that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how can you be a juris sitting there hear Capricorn Clark say that, here Cassie say that and not consider it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that don't make sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I really don't know how that works.
Speaker 14: And I think not I think but when Diddy's attorney, Shapiro, was arguing for that acquittal, I mean, if I'm a judge, and I'm not, but if I had to make a decision, I would only say that it's kind of fair that they don't even have to think about those, even charge wise, when it comes to certain things and you drop certain things because you can't unheer all that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's in your mind now. Yeah, but that's what the instructions are for.
Speaker 14: And yesterday we were in court, supposed to start at twelve, then it got pushed it too, then it got pushed at three, and we were in the court and at three o'clock they told us that they wanted thirty more minutes and then Diddy said, no, we need forty five more minutes. So then it got pushed at three forty five. So around four o'clock court started. We didn't leave there until, like, man, it was probably like six thirty seven o'clock for what because they go through there was like sixty six seventy pages of different instructions that the jury will be giving on how they're supposed to go through their delierations. You go through, it's every count they're literally gonna word for line for line, and they're battling it out with this part.
Speaker 8: Boring.
Speaker 6: Oh it was.
Speaker 2: It was boring.
Speaker 14: It didn't get a little spicy. I'm not gonna lie at the end of it, it got a little spicy. Walcasol up. They started arguing about commercial sexual acts and how they will be defined in this instruction. Diddy's team was arguing, like, well, y'all have been saying this whole time that a commercial sexual act is something that is a completed act.
Speaker 2: So you actually got to do the things, but now in your instruction, you're like completion like the whole.
Speaker 14: All of that, Like you actually physically engaged in something and then you got to that point. But now what According to what was written in the instructions, Diddy team is like, you guys, y'all moving a golf post because now y'all saying it doesn't have to be a completed act, but that y'all don't set this whole case up on completed acts. And Shapiro started going off. She was naming or listening things that they've said in their opening statement.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 14: She was going off to the point where even a judge and he don't get flustered. He was like, y'all need a ten minute break, We'll be back, yo. It was they were going at it. She was very upset that were did. These attorneys yesterday did a great job of like they're protecting their client to the point where they want to make sure everything is very distinctly defined, because if anything is vague, it's almost like the government can we might not have everything on it, but like we got you there, so boom, it's our win, and they're like, Nope, not happening.
Speaker 4: So the moral of the story is he's still charged with sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution, but they now they have fewer predicates to consider during deliberation.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is exactly that none of that charges would drop like everybody was saying yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, So that means he'll probably be found not guilty on nu rico, but probably guilty of the sex trafficking and engaging in prostitution.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds.
Speaker 2: I feel like, that's what. Yeah. If I'm having a guess, what is his demeanor? What was he like yesterday?
Speaker 14: Oh, he was in the beginning, he was just very involved. Like I told y'all, he's the one who asks for the additional fifteen minutes. This started at three forty five. He was sitting in his chair. He had an ear piece in his ear like almost like the AirPod. But then once he they were getting through it, he's nodding as things are happening, and Jeordie's not in the room so he could do so.
Speaker 2: But then he was.
Speaker 14: There was a moment where he was talking to his kids and and I was like, man, the regular Diddy came out and so he was very at ease. But he's talking to his kids and he's like low key kind of giving him like love. It's like motivation a little bit like but letting him know that he loved them, he appreciated them being there, and yet he seemed to really at easy yesterday, as I guess as much as he can be. But he's very very involved, like extremely the pictures when people are sketching.
Speaker 2: Do he look like that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: He very much, very much a lot of gray, salt and pepper vibes. He looks like a man that no shade to cold. But he very much looks like a man that shops at coals with crew next sweater.
Speaker 10: That I have no issue with holes.
Speaker 2: Wow, don't do me because I got on right now and I probably were.
Speaker 1: A guy from what I'm know.
Speaker 14: What I'm saying is that people think that Diddy is coming in their tailored suit Blinciaga suit like they think they're look they're imagining.
Speaker 2: Did he take that?
Speaker 10: Take that?
Speaker 14: People still ask me every day what is he wearing? Is he really coming in court like that? Are those sketches real? And I'm like, yes, he's regular guy, that.
Speaker 3: Man that you're looking at walking down the probably right now, I want.
Speaker 5: To be some crazy coat factory. We am that was wild.
Speaker 16: Child here?
Speaker 8: Diddy or me?
Speaker 1: What is happening.
Speaker 2: Hing m right now?
Speaker 3: And I think it was wild you know.
Speaker 2: How you know what I got going on?
Speaker 1: All them brothers from Cold Single.
Speaker 4: I got a video but listen, law shot a crazy stray crazy it's happened.
Speaker 3: Subject.
Speaker 5: That is the latest with Laureness, Simon, don't do that.
Speaker 3: A lot of places you be.
Speaker 2: And what I grow and what I cleared up.
Speaker 5: You want me to wrap now?
Speaker 2: Yes, I want you to wrap all right.
Speaker 5: That was the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, we got page news.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Club the water.
Speaker 9: You're locked into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licensed in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 3: Hashtag thirty thirty.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it's DJ n v Ess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now. Then NBA Draft was last night, uh from Duke Cooper. Flag was picked by Mavericks the first pick of the night.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Mavericks loth All the white Africans out there. Man, we do not give the white Africans the credit they deserve. They came over here a couple of months ago and they had some good few months.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Cooper Flag went number one last night in the NBA Draft, and I don't know why we're not respecting that.
Speaker 3: That's your white African brother, Cooper Flag. K U p A.
Speaker 4: Why do you keep saying he's from He's a white He's a white African. Explain why that white boy can play basketball the way he can.
Speaker 3: African.
Speaker 4: He's white African, his name is Cooper Flag. All his families from Nigeria.
Speaker 1: That is okay, people donna believe you.
Speaker 3: Next to meet you, Cooper, Yes, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 9: Morgan?
Speaker 2: Hey yeah, hey, all right.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 7: In a Black Information Network exclusive, I spoke with Asha Castleberry Hernandez. She's a seasoned US Army veteran national security strategist and a foreign policy expert who has served in the Middle East and advised on international security at.
Speaker 2: The highest levels. And it doesn't hurt that she's black.
Speaker 7: So, you know, we want to give some perspectives from somebody who's been there and look like us, right, She wrote the book on Why National Security Matters, and in our conversation she encouraged Americans. You know, we spoke about the tensions in the Middle East and what was going on and how it impacts us here at home, and in that conversation she encouraged Americans to change how we look at presidential candidates going forward, and the way we and the way they deal with foreign affairs. You know, so many times we look and think about what they can do for us here domestically without considering the bigger picture, which when they represent us on a world stage prior to us voting for them.
Speaker 2: A sick to listen to her.
Speaker 17: Car from that interview, It's not just about domestic policy. It's also about foreign policy, and we are experiencing that right now. As far as a hard lesson of oh yes, when I want to vote for Kamala Harris or President Trump, yeah, I had to take that into account, not just abortion, but also how do they manage their troops, how do they work with our allies and partners, how do they represent themselves globally, especially at international institutions.
Speaker 18: There's more to it when it comes to the presidency, not just all solely about domestic issues, and we need to break out of that single issue voting behavior that's not working out when it comes to the presidency.
Speaker 7: Just a little little word, but you could catch more of that interview this Sunday, nine am and nine pm on the Black Information Networks Black perspectivebi in news dot com.
Speaker 2: You better give you the exclusives, grun thank you.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, President Trump is trying to get his big beautiful bill over the finish line. He scheduled for an event for the spending bill today at the White House at four pm. The measure passed the House and now sits in the Senate, where Republicans can.
Speaker 2: Only afford to lose three votes.
Speaker 7: Democrats say the bill cuts Medicaid and other social safety nets by billions of dollars. Republicans say they are much needed reforms to the programs that will cut the deficit. Of course, that deadline that they're trying to get that bill on his desk is July fourth. In other news, Democratic Congresswoman Lamonica McIver of New Jersey is pleading not guilty to three federal assault charges. Those charges stend from mcgiver's inspection visit last month to Delaney Hall, which is an ICED attention center in Nowark, New Jersey, in the district that she represents. Now, there was a rowdy protest going on outside, and the Feds are accusing the congresswoman of assaulting ICE agents. Charges could mean eight years in prison if convicted. Outside the Newark court House on yesterday, McIver told reporters she's certain she'll be vindicated.
Speaker 2: She was also joined by.
Speaker 7: Newark Mayor Baraka, who was also arrested at that same protest, but his charges were later dropped. Let's take a listen to their comments, mack ivor and Baraka, but we.
Speaker 2: Look forward to the next time in court.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take this all the way through.
Speaker 14: They know they're wrong, and we're gonna pull them on because the facts are on our side.
Speaker 1: These people have no.
Speaker 9: Grounds to arrest the congresswoman.
Speaker 3: If you look at the.
Speaker 9: Video, she will be vindicated.
Speaker 7: So the congresswoman's trial is tentatively set for early November, and she is being represented by former US Attorney for New Jersey, Paul Fishman. So I'll keep you guys posted as to what takes place with that and my last story about two million Americans. It's gonna impact a lot of people, maybe even me, are at risk of getting their wages garnished due to unpaid student loans. TransUnion reports six million borrowers are classified as newly delinquid as of April, meaning.
Speaker 2: A borrower is ninety days behind on their payments.
Speaker 7: Not something, but even nevertheless, about a third of those newly delinquent borrowers could enter default as soon as July. So they're talking about garnishing pay as a result of not paying your student loans.
Speaker 2: And I know a lot of people, you know, will put them in deferment.
Speaker 7: I mean, things are already hard as is with you know, tariff's and all these other things, you know, So just keep an eye on your student loans, try to put them in deferment or forbearance if you can. Just a worry of advice. But that's your four page news. I'm Morgan wood y'all can follow me on socials at morgan Medium. For more news coverage, follow APT Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bionnews dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all so much, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, Joy Taylor will be joining US co hosts of Speak on FS one and season two of the two personal podcasts out right now. So we're gonna talk to Joey. We're gonna talk to Joey Taylor when we come back.
Speaker 9: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Hi guys, I'm great, What an honor to be here.
Speaker 3: Happy to have you do you you get tired. It's all just because you do it for a living, and I see you on podcasts and interviews.
Speaker 10: I do talk a lot. Yeah, of course, of course we all get tired. But you have to reset. I'm like, I'll go home in total silence, not listening to any music, like sit in the dark like a weirdo, and then, you know, just reset and then we're back to it.
Speaker 2: What is it like usually being the only female in the room.
Speaker 10: Uh, you know, it's it's fun. Sometimes you have to like match the masculine energy, which can be its own kind of exhausting thing. But I think it's important, right, It's important to bring different perspectives into conversations. We see what happens when you bring a bunch of people in the room that don't have any diversity of thought. It's a dangerous space to be. So I actually think it's it's an honor, you know, even if it is tiring sometimes to have to fight the good fight, but you know that's a role that is important, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: How do you balance like holding your own in male dominated debates without constantly being forced to just.
Speaker 2: Prove you well?
Speaker 10: I think you always have to prove you belong if you're in a male dominated space, But it's about earning the respect of your your counterparts too, Like when people really respect what your perspective is and they know that you're not being combative with them from a personal place, then it's a different it's a different way of speaking. But also, like I always say, sports fans are love. Language is animosity. Like when you talk about sports, you're probably arguing, like you like, even if you are the fan of a fan of the same team for the same amount of time, you have a different perspective and we just like to argue about sports. So I think when we're talking about other things, personal things, relationships, family, religion, politics, like that's different. But when it comes to sports, like you probably always going to disagree with someone about something.
Speaker 1: What made you want to do communications? Like what got you into that doing? Said this is the life that I want, this is the career that I want.
Speaker 2: So I have this same.
Speaker 10: Origin story of you know, I was doing the news with the hair brush in the mirror thing is as a kid. But no, no, I just I've I was always like, you know, a spicy little individual on the run of my family.
Speaker 3: And you sound like Angie Martina's a little bit.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear you talk a little bit, I hear a little Angie Martinez, real, calm, comfortable.
Speaker 3: I heard a little bit.
Speaker 2: With an honor.
Speaker 10: I love it. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm black. I'm just a little voice.
Speaker 5: I hate you are you're hiring?
Speaker 3: I want to leave.
Speaker 10: No, we're not. I'm not in charge. I've always loved video radio. To me, Howard Stern has always presented this really interesting space that you can bring people in the room who are not there. Obviously, now we all have cameras and stuff, but the origin of radio, like listening to a great radio show you felt like you had a group of friends or a family, and the way that the noises in the room could just like bring people like I wanted to be a part of that, and I love being able to be a personality over you know, a traditional journalist. But I do think like studying journalism and studying communications really gave me a good base.
Speaker 2: For how to do this job.
Speaker 1: How difficult was it for you to finally break through and break in?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, it's really hard. It's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 8: I mean because now, what these people think.
Speaker 1: They just do one internship and all of a sudden they pop and they should be getting millions of dollars a year.
Speaker 10: In those elder millennials, Yeah, you know, we were traumatized, and we feel like we need to pass that trauma to the next generation. Nobody wants to work, No, I think I think we've swung a little little bit too far in the other direction. I think that it's more about the process. Every step that I've had in my career, every internship, every part time job, every producer job, every you know, freelance job, taught me something about what I do.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 10: I'm really grateful that I started as a producer because now not only do I think I hire amazing producers and I know how to source that kind of talent, but I respect what they do. I'm not going to pop up five minutes before the show and expect them to have, you know, changes ready for me or stats ready for me. It helps me prep for shows better. Yeah, because I have that background. So you know, I think the process is lost a bit. That's a recipe that we've lost, is the process. And it's exhausting, right, It's hard to work really hard and not get the job that you think you want, or be passed over, or you know, do twenty years in a business. But we all know, for the most part it used to be and maybe in some ways it still is. This overnight success was really ten or twenty years in the making. Like everybody has a breakthrough point in their career, and if you've been doing the work, when you do break through, now you have a lasting career because you did the work. And I don't think that it's a bad thing that people can pop off like that, but if you want to have lasting power and if you really want to turn it into your career in a business, you have to understand the nuances of all of this, Like this is a business. It's not just coming in here and talking on a microphone and being entertaining. There's so much that goes behind the scenes of making a great, lasting show. And when you put in the work, I think it's easier to do that, but breaking through is hard for everybody.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anybody escape the process.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 4: Like you know, everybody always talks about these people that just came out of nowhere, but if you go and look at their origin story, they was doing something for a long time before they took off to that next level. I haven't seen nobody just come in and say, okay, instantly, boom you want, that's what they want, that's what.
Speaker 10: They want, yea, Well that's I mean, social media makes everything seem like it's so easy. But even influencers, Like when people talk talk trash about influencers that are making a bunch of money or have big followings, and like are you gonna make six videos a day? Yeah, because yeah, they're not digging ditches. But people are making content, they're being creative, they're spending time online, Like all of that is energy and effort. So don't want to diminish what they're doing just because you know, it's it's not hard work, but it is work, and some you either want to do it or you don't. So I just think the business has changed in some ways for good in some ways for bads, as it always does. It's always evolving, and you know, evolve or die.
Speaker 4: Is there a stereotype about women in sports media that you feel like you've personally broken?
Speaker 2: No, Maybe maybe that I.
Speaker 10: I can hang in some intense conversations and not get emotional, But I think that's just my personal makeup. Obviously, there's this idea that women are more emotional than men, which I think are our current administration has done wonders to disprove. But you know, there's this idea, particularly in the opinion side, that women can't be in these like really intense debates or conversations because we either don't have a strong opinion a point of view or will take it personally if someone comes at us. And because I work in the opinion space specifically, I feel like maybe that is a stereotype that I've helped to dispel, because that's a thing that keeps women out of the opinion space. Is like where it's gonna look weird if you're like yelling at me or something like that. And I feel passionate about what I think and my point of view, and if you don't have to agree with me or disagree with me as long as it's about keeping a level of respect to Like, whenever you guys are having intense conversations, there's a line that you don't cross. Even if you feel very passionate about it, you're not gonna take it to a space where like we can't okay, not in here, we like.
Speaker 3: Shut them.
Speaker 9: Like dummy, we go on.
Speaker 10: You have a level of respect for each other that you can do that then sometimes sometimes, but whatever it is, it works.
Speaker 1: We got more with Joy Taylor when we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 1: We are to breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Joy Tailor.
Speaker 4: We live in this world where everybody's just yelling out hot takes right. What role does empathy play in your broadcast and stuff?
Speaker 10: I think it's very important. I think it's what it's. I don't believe in being humble, like I think that's the thing people use to sim your light, keep you small. So I don't like humble, but I do think empathy is very important. And you know, having seen the other side of it, you know, I've seen my brother get traded, I've seen him retire, I've seen him deal with injuries, deal with family things. We all do a job where you might not be having the best day, but you still have to come in here and be funny. You still have to come in here and be entertaining. You can't just call off because it's not going your way today. And athletes deal with that too, And we have such a high standard for professional athletes and college athletes too, that we sometimes remove the human element of what it is they're doing. They're competing at the highest level, like I do it. I'm like, make your freethrow, what are you doing? But like, we don't know what's gone in their head. You don't know they woke up today with the panic as act. You don't know if they're injured. You don't know. We don't know these things that are going on. So it's it's it's about keeping a level of composure that these are not robots. These are people. They're dealing with things. When you get trade, you move to a new city, probably your family didn't come with you right away. You don't know how to get to their stadium. You're dealing with new rehab people and a new massage therapist, and new coaches and new teammates, and everything's new Maybe it's in a city that you went from somewhere where it's hot and now it's cold, you are adjusting to that. There's so many different things and human elements to all of this that actually affect the outcome, and I just think it's important to keep that in mind. It shouldn't keep you from doing your job, but it should keep you. It should keep a level of sanity to what it is you're saying.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the accolades that you accomplished and how you got to where you are, do you feel like people don't see that part of it? And then just see where you are at now, and it does that baldy at all.
Speaker 10: I don't care because the people who sign checks know what I do, am so and the people in the business respect what I do, like my peers respect me. People who are far more accomplished than any anyone in the business see what I do and know what I do and know what the path was and what it requires to do what we do every day. So I think it's important to remain grounded. It is because you can get caught up in what people say about you and diminishing things, and you know, whatever is happening on social media. But when the work has been done, it's been done. And I've had the real honor of working with some really amazing people in the business who saw me come in every day and do the work and knew what it took, and so I have their respect and that's what matters to me.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you to take on Caitlin Clark, Angel Wath Lord, Lord.
Speaker 3: Lord, give me strength.
Speaker 10: It's you know, it's a really nuanced situation. I think that Caitlin brings out this real like how do I say this and not get canceled. She brings out this energy from people that she needs to be protected, and I don't think she feels that way. I doubt she likes being talked about that way because she's a competitor and she's an amazing at what she does. The pinning of Angel Reese and Caitlyn Clark, it sometimes doesn't even make sense, Like they'll be talking about Kayln Clark and just bring up Angel for no reason. There's no affiliation to it. We were talking on the show the other day about if like the League needs to protect Caitlin Clark or like the violence against Kaitlin Clark, Like, listen, if you're new here, that's fine. But the WNBA is a very passionate, very aggressive league, like they are fighting.
Speaker 6: It is not.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 10: It doesn't look like the NBA, and it's not refereed like the NBA is. So I think the whole conversation with Angelis and King Clark has gotten way out of control. Angel is a great player, she's Caitlin is also a great player. They're not the same type of player, and they've they're starting their careers. Angel really upset upset people with how she taunted Caitlin after the championship, as she should and if a man did it, we wouldn't have even talked about it. People didn't like watching Angel in Caitlin's face, and we know why.
Speaker 3: And Caitlyn's white, because she's black.
Speaker 10: And and because she's unapologetic, and this idea that you had to show up and be all demure, and there's some level of sportsmanship that women are required to match that is a standard that we don't even have these conversations about men, like we would not even be talking about. I can't even imagine a producer coming to me like we're going to talk about the trash talk that went on in the game last night, Like in an NBA game, in an NFL game, we're talking about trash shot. But they want to do that with the w NBA. It's like they're competitors.
Speaker 3: I mean, honest with you, I don't even think they do it with the WNBA. They just do it with Kaitlyn.
Speaker 4: And because I've seen like that game between the Fever and the UH was a Connecticut Sun the.
Speaker 3: Other night was way more chippy, way more wild.
Speaker 4: Happened in that that game when Angel was playing, I forgot who they were playing and the girls.
Speaker 3: And then she pushed it.
Speaker 4: None of those stories was as big as Kaitlyn and Angel's little curfuffle from earlier.
Speaker 10: No, but like that's that's It's all about the positioning. I mean personally, I think it's amazing for the league. The moment that that happened, I was like, this is the magic Johnson Larry Bird moment for the WNBA, And it has absolutely been that. Is it racially charged? A hundred percent? There's no way to deny that. Has it brought a ton of new eyeballs and conversations to the WNBA, Yes, and to me as a storyteller. I think that's important because we will find our way through the racism and misogyny and all of that of the conversation. But people talking about the league, people paying attention to it, actually having a point of view on it, I think is important. So you know, people come at me because I say that Caitlin Clark would not be she would not be as talked about as she is without that moment from Angel, And that's just the facts. I do this every day. We were not doing whole topics on our show about the WNBA before Angel did that with Caitlin. That doesn't mean that Caitlin wasn't a great player. It doesn't mean that people didn't know who Caitln was. But I've been doing this a long time, almost two decades. That moment created the conversation that we're having now. And yes it was about people not liking watching Angel this black woman in this white woman's face. That was a part of it, And now it's created this whole conversation, which overall I think is a good thing. I mean, it's the same thing that happened with Magic and Larry. The NBA was failing and they positioned them as such. Now we're having the whole conversations and the Lakers are selling for ten billion dollars, so it's all, you know, a convoluted, nuanced conversation. But in the ends, I just wish that people would now adjust to watching the game for what it is, rather than positioning the two of them against each other. But they'll probably deal with that their whole careers.
Speaker 4: I also don't have a problem with the WNBA protecting Caitlin, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: I remember in the nineties when they had there was the Michael Jordan rule.
Speaker 4: It wasn't ever anything that people confirmed, but the NBA had kind of changed the way the referees, you know, call things and the way the players play to protect him from getting hurt because he was the box office draw.
Speaker 3: And when you see Caitlyn not.
Speaker 4: Play and they say the whole league's ratings drop fifty five percent, I can understand they want to protect their investment.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we don't need to know about it.
Speaker 3: If they do, we don't need to know.
Speaker 10: Find out years right.
Speaker 2: Now if they do that.
Speaker 10: But what's not gonna happen. What is not gonna happen is the other players on the other team are gonna see Caitlyn walk on the court and be like, we need to be very gentle. Yeah, I'm just gonna make sure that we don't. You know, this is the product that's not gonna happen, And that's very silly, the thought that it was.
Speaker 1: All right, we got more with Joy Taylor when we come back, So don't move. It's the breakfast club Good morning ought. Everybody is j NV Jesse hilarious, Charlamagne the guy we are to breakfast Clubs from Fox Sports. We're still kicking it with Joy Taylor.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne, you're very unapologetic when it comes to talking about politics, race, gender, sex.
Speaker 3: Do you ever feel pressure to just stick the sports? Are those days?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 10: Oh does say server, But I also think, like I don't want to force those things into a sports show. That's not the product that people came to before. Like, if they're watching a sports show, it needs to be about sports. It can be entertainment. We can add personality, we can you know, have our jokes and stuff. But they're coming to us because they want to talk about Game seven. Like I don't need to put my opinion about what's going on in the world into the show just because I have that platform. I have other platforms for that, and you know, I think I think I have to respect the audience in that way. I think that's important to do. If you create a platform where they come to you expecting you to talk about you know, activism and politics or relationships and sports, then you can do that, but it's it's a sports show, and I respect that.
Speaker 4: Is that why I know you do the pod by yourself now, but that why you and Taylor started the pod together, to have that space to just talk about I guess other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, we're all multifaceted people. You know, when you're building a brand and you're acending in a specific lane, I think it's important to really dig in on that for success, you know, to be hyper focused on doing that. But you know, I've reached the point in my career where people know what it is that I do when it comes to sports, So it was time to give a little bit more. And like I said, I started on the radio side, and when you're talking for four hours on live radio, you you you tend to venture outside of sports, particularly locally. So it was an opportunity for me to get back to that what.
Speaker 4: Happened that with that podcast, because I mean, you don't know, but you know, you and Taylor are very popularly in male group chats.
Speaker 10: We launched No Idea and that was the thing.
Speaker 4: It was like like literally I remember the day and launched, like I had like three or four different group chats all sending that one link.
Speaker 10: Good we love and the men support us. Taylor is a very very busy women, and that's that's all this she has. She has Amazon Thursday Night Football, she's now doing the NBA with them, she has her show. It's a big commitment to do a podcast as well. So that's you know, we had long conversations about how we're gonna make it work, and she just has way too much on a good thing. Of course, booked and busy, the best in the business, but she just has too much on her plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's something you've got to be committed to. Like if you're not committed to a no.
Speaker 10: And then and her and I both are. You know, we believe in excellence and if you do something halfway because you don't have the bandwidth, then it's not going to be what it needs to be. So yeah, I mean, I had the bandwidth and wanted to continue doing it, but yeah, she just she doesn't have There's only twenty four hours in a day.
Speaker 3: Do you feel pressure to show people that you're not just a pretty fix?
Speaker 10: No, people who think that are going to think that no matter what, anyway kind of what it comes out of my mouth. There, they've already decided that that's what it is. And you know, if I was just pretty, I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. There are literal models. There are supermodels that don't do this job. Like there are people who are considered to be literal walking angels on this planet, and they don't do this job. So you either have the skill to do it or you don't. And if people think that I'm here just because I'm pretty, like I must be very beautiful, So I think it as a compliment.
Speaker 3: One thing I love about you, Joe.
Speaker 4: You did not shrink when she got hipped with that intentional you, Like, I cannot let them see me sweat or shrink right now.
Speaker 10: Yes, it was intentional to show up as I did. I'm not an unintentional person, particularly when it comes to what people see from me publicly. But when you know yourself, it's easier to continue to show up as you are. And there's always going to be things that happen in life, that happen in this business, that happen when you're a front facing person and when you get into the business. That is the risk we take of putting ourselves in front of the camera, of putting yourself out there that things at some point might not be the best for you. And yeah, I mean, what's meant for me is still coming. So I won't say that there were not dark times. But I'm very blessed to have an amazing family and amazing friends and mentors and an amazing team and people that know me and have known me for my whole life reminding me of who I am and what I deserve. And I'm really grateful for that, because even when there are moments of doubt of what it is you deserve or what it is you're capable of and what it is that you you know how you should show up in the world when people are there reminding you it's important. So I'm grateful to have an amazing group of friends, group of like just support around me. But yeah, everything isn't everything is intentional No, I've never felt compelled to to litigate that.
Speaker 2: Genuinely because you feel betrayed at all and everything.
Speaker 10: I have felt a lot of different emotions. I think it's a grief process when something like anything like that happens. I'll say I've been through a lot of traumatic things in my life, a lot, And I think anytime you go through a trauma or you know, grieving period of something, you can't decide who you are when it's happening. And that's been the biggest thing for me is I'm like an extremist, is this or that. I'm working on it, but it's this or that, And I know years from now I'll look back and I will feel differently how than how I feel right now. And I'm trying to be patient with myself in that way because it's it's a lot to adjust to, like it's a new reality, and I'm trying to choose myself and be gentle with myself, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now, if you could talk to twenty two year old Joy Enterance Sports Media, what's the one survival skill you'd give her that you had to learn the hard way.
Speaker 10: I had to learn the hard way. Probably patients you have to be patient, and I do preach that to young people in the business because you start to get Okay, I'm not making this money or you know, I'm not getting this opportunity. Like if if you want to be successful, you cannot quit. Like that's that's like the main part of what success is is not quitting. And it's a long journey, Like it takes time to come up in this business. It seems like it's easy because of social media, but you've got to put in the work. You have to continue to put yourself out there. You have to continue to network, you have to continue to go to events, you have to continue to tell people what you want to do. And the advice that I give everybody, which is some that I for some reason just knew very early. In the creative space. There's so many different jobs, right, Like there's different things that people do. There's so many different spaces you can get in. Take a time to know what you want to do. It doesn't mean you're going to do that forever. You have all kinds of different businesses that you do, but at some point, you, like a doctor, put your head down and worked for a specific goal. And the creative business is so easy to get distracted. Okay, I'm gonna take this job. Okay, is this pays more like it's going to take you off your path? And if you're a doctor, if you're a lawyer, if you're a teacher, or your account these are like jobs where okay, this is the next step. So it's clear it's hard, but it's clear this is not that kind of business. And now more than ever because there's so many different platforms. So I always just tell young people be patient and decide what it is your goal is, because you can get swayed into a million different spaces and having a goal is important.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 7: Is anybody ever tell you look like Laura Govinanish?
Speaker 6: Just as.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Say she was Spanish?
Speaker 8: I am?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 10: Yes I do?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 10: Young Laura go, thank you.
Speaker 3: She's she's beautiful and she's Mexican.
Speaker 2: But I am not. I'm not, okay son like you could be all little sister. That's why, Yeah, I know, I am.
Speaker 3: You're not of any Spanish.
Speaker 10: I have a no Spanish descend whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Joy Tailor new season of her two personal podcasts is available now and yeah man, thank you for coming it.
Speaker 10: Don't be a strange enjoy anytime.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, yes, girl, Yes, I cannot wait because time around morning, everybody is d j en Vy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the goud.
Speaker 1: We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren, Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 8: Get to somebody that knows, somebody gets detail.
Speaker 2: I'm the long girl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 3: Be having the latest on you.
Speaker 9: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of Everything's the latest.
Speaker 9: On the breakfast clubs to me?
Speaker 2: So Simon Grabadia, Yes, okay, you heard me.
Speaker 8: Yes, you're right.
Speaker 14: You said it right, okay, because I was like, just say it because I always get his last name wrong.
Speaker 2: She said, yes, she does it well exactly.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Buried on tea the period.
Speaker 14: Simon Grabadia, the ex husband of Portia Williams, had sat down at page six and.
Speaker 2: He says that he regrets marrying Porsche and it was nothing but a five million dollar rehead project. Take a listen.
Speaker 10: Do you regret marrying her?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 15: Because she didn't respond because I kept asking why did you follow for a divorce?
Speaker 9: Why did you die?
Speaker 15: She wouldn't say anything. I tried to reach her her mom. Her mom would not respond either. I later figured out this felt like a coup. I was totally blindsided. I was no member of her family went on the mother's side, on the father's side reached out to me. I essentially sent her a text means I said, this was a five million dollar rehab project that I took on. She never shared her concerns issues with me before filing for divorce. You discuss issues and say, hey, if this does not change or something does not happen, this is what might come of it. We never had those discussions, and I'm happy to share with you text messages where I was essentially blindsided by the divorce.
Speaker 3: Fine, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Say, you know, he lined up.
Speaker 7: May be true maybe Porsche never asked him things, but not going to tell me that both of them. It was like, I feel like, okay, it was your money that got her and it was the way she looked they got you.
Speaker 3: To be honest, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: He has to give up so much money?
Speaker 3: And like, think about it.
Speaker 1: Fourteen months and he's given a five million dollars for a fourteen month marriage. That's not crazy to nobody else.
Speaker 4: Got to think about what Porsche gave up. You're giving up your vagina. You know you got that man sweating on you.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like people don't think about that wife. Duty's wife got to do things.
Speaker 7: And honestly, our reputation taking a hit because of what people may think it with all the speculations leaning around it. But it's like, yo, if the argument is old, you know, push Porsche took to that lady husband or whatever.
Speaker 2: He went right over there. You know what I'm saying. It takes you to do that.
Speaker 1: Like, what speculation are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Because he because he left the girl?
Speaker 5: I mean, because it was so many speculations.
Speaker 8: She might have swung.
Speaker 3: Tell me, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: What's what's the speculation.
Speaker 5: You're talking about?
Speaker 7: No, because he watches the show, but I didn't know if you've seen that season. But Simon was married to somebody falling right.
Speaker 2: Shorsha came to their house when they were married.
Speaker 7: She introduced failing to introduced Porsche to Simon when she was her husband, when he was her husband, and then next thing you know, you know, a little bit down the line. Now they all right, Simon saw that ice cream sandwich exactly. But that's the thing, though you was, you was supposedly like supposedly happily married too, and you left Shorty.
Speaker 2: And you was you know, you caught it.
Speaker 1: Porsia, Well, it was just as much speculation. I thought Porsche was upset and said he was doing some things that he didn't say to her when they were married, like some things that he didn't disclose, whether it was business or the fact that he wasn't a citizen. That's the reason why I thought the other stuff she didn't Nigerian.
Speaker 3: You kind of got to like the little.
Speaker 2: Stereo envy, but she did.
Speaker 14: Simon talked about a little bit of what you're talking about, Jess. With the whole filing situation. Let's listen to Simon on why he why Porscha filed for divorce.
Speaker 2: What do you think Porscha's reason was to file for divorce.
Speaker 15: I think I was targeted. I was targeted from the one for financial reasons. When I filed for divorce from my previous ex wife. She wasn't like DM praying for me, and I think I was in a vulnerable position at that time, and I entertained it. So it was just kind of snowball from there, you know, getting engaged in thirty days, you know, I mean, who does that. I was out of my my goddamn mind to have done that, And of course I'm paying dally for it.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 14: People talk about Sierrace prayer Porsi, babe run that prayer days he really talking about.
Speaker 2: I was bemboozled and that with that didn't like, come on, like stop playing.
Speaker 4: He acting like he didn't make choices right, And regardless of how things turned out, you made every single one of those choices.
Speaker 3: You decided to get engaged, you decided to get married.
Speaker 1: That was you, nobody else crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that they got married is fine, and the fact that you were just crazy. But exactly, the court decided to give give five million dollars up to fourteen months of marriage.
Speaker 2: That's not crazy.
Speaker 14: Maybe they they both signed it when they both have money, but the judge, I've held a prenup that you both agree on that correct. That was a decision that was made by both parties.
Speaker 3: Exactly, choices were made getting married.
Speaker 14: Yes, And then Simon, I've been telling y'all guys, how this prenup went down. Simon also talked about the prenup as well. Let's say listen to that.
Speaker 7: There was some reports stating that the judge overseeing your divorce case has upheld the prenup that you guys signed before entering marriage.
Speaker 2: Are you able to share a little bit about what those terms are or look like that?
Speaker 15: You received forty thousand dollars a month in alimony for the length of the marriage, which which was fourteen months. She gets to stay in the house all expenses bait including the mortgage up to thirty six months, and if she chooses to own the home, she would have to refinance the property in her name, and she would have to give me fifty percent equity in the.
Speaker 10: In the hall, we're vowing to appeal this decision.
Speaker 15: For sure, one thousand percent is going to be appealed.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why we why adults get upset over choices that they.
Speaker 2: They may right and they will. He walked into the truck man just her DM.
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's just the math, the math, feme math, and it's just I get it.
Speaker 3: He created the math from right, but he did he did the curriculum.
Speaker 1: Cheers the portrait here, But the preup was forty thousand a month for the time that they were married, right, didn't say anything in the prenup that I got to split my asset, which is the house.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 14: No, the equity conversation was in the prenup that it was the fifty percent equity thing was. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you don't even know what he's talking about outline, I mean, listening to what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I reported on this two times already in here. You don't listen to nothing.
Speaker 14: There was the equity agreement that she would receive fifty percent of equity on the home or she could buy him out of the home.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: All of this is outlined in the prenup. He's upset to the judge upheld the prenup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feelings don't matter when there's actual paperwork.
Speaker 7: Like so, just because somebody jumped me in DM and pray for you, I mean, you're going proposed to him thirty days.
Speaker 2: Later, like pretty VB.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: Though, because yeah, absolutely, he's saying, like I know what you mean. Yeah, well yeah, well, I mean it.
Speaker 6: Is what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: Should be a pastor.
Speaker 2: She should, she.
Speaker 1: Should be going.
Speaker 10: Please dropped the bomb for the prayer.
Speaker 2: Dropped the bomb.
Speaker 3: Can't you understand each other and portion understand each other? We all cancers.
Speaker 14: Absolutely shout out to my homegirl that did this interviewer right page six, Bernie Zillow, because this was this was a good one.
Speaker 2: We got some insight from Simon Body and speaking of the voices in Kansas heavy birthday, Emon.
Speaker 3: Shuffle Man's and cancer too.
Speaker 2: Yes it is divorce.
Speaker 3: Yes, a birthday, yeah, she said.
Speaker 5: Said happy birthday to the Marshall.
Speaker 1: Still wrapped up in that cancer port pray like I don't know what right now is the latest with Lauren?
Speaker 5: Now, don't you get coming up?
Speaker 1: Just fix my mess. If you want to get on the lines eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five to one, you can start calling off right now now. Charlamane, you got donkey today, I do Man.
Speaker 4: Four after the hour man. This man needed some prayer, but we'll discuss. His name is Michael what's his name, Michael Navrotsky. And he's a person that I can stand because I hate people who get mad at obvious truth.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss all.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, wake up if you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licensed in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot org hashtag thirty thirty.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 3: Don't be a day tell us because you know your day. Get a bunch of donkeys, that is we, Charlemagne. Can we live a life where we write our tongue based off who we may have? Finis? He never was saying anything.
Speaker 9: On the Breakfast Club of CHARLEMAGNEA god, he's a donkey.
Speaker 3: Tah Man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey of a day to who?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, Buster rhymes donkey today for the Thursday, June twenty six. Have you huped the cancer today? Did you hup Chris for you at the house?
Speaker 2: I did not. It was wasto early.
Speaker 4: Well, it is our season, okay, you know we send it to drop on the clues bombs for us. Ug Us, tell us you love us, don't wish us happy birthday early, tell us on our actual day. I had two friends do that already, wish me happy birthday early, thank you, but no, I want to hear it on Sunday, June twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: But back to the matter at hand.
Speaker 4: Donkey of to Day goes to a Wisconsin man named Michael Navotsky. He is sixty seven years old, and he's the type of person I hate, okay, the type of person who gets angry, who gets defensive and violent because you simp.
Speaker 3: We told them an obvious truth, okay. It's one thing to have an honest opinion. It's another to state an obvious truth. Okay.
Speaker 4: For example, I'm five to six three quarters, okay, sometimes five to seven. If I don't get a manicure, that extra skin at the bottom of my feet can get me the five to seven.
Speaker 3: That is an obvious truth. Okay.
Speaker 4: I can't lie to people and tell them I'm six'. Five they can see. Me even IF i told THEM i was transall they.
Speaker 8: Would they were.
Speaker 3: Hush they would say shorty. Tripping, Okay so there there's no reason to get mad.
Speaker 4: At obvious, truths, okay especially obvious truths that you can do something. About another, example IF i Smell jessillarius's breath AND i, say, yes it's not, stink but if it, was, okay why DID i, say just your breath.
Speaker 3: Stink that's an obvious truth that you could. Fix, yes.
Speaker 4: No need for you to get mad or defensive if if if if, okay but it's just an obvious truth that can be.
Speaker 3: Corrected.
Speaker 4: Well Michael navrotsky doesn't like obvious Truth. See he was arrested by police And kenosha and charged with, battery scrangulation and suffocation and intimidation of a. Victim he beat his, wife, Okay and the reason he beat his wife is because his wife told him something that a lot of y'all need to hear in his heat and his two simple, words you.
Speaker 9: Stink.
Speaker 4: OKAY i don't know if it's Because folks is trying natural. DEODORANCE i don't know if Right God Old spice changed the. RECIPES i even got caught out there a few weeks. AGO i wasn't even doing nothing to, screnulous BUT i smelled the cush, okay loud pat smelling. Mustard all, right you have a smell under your own arms and start craving. Funians yeah that was, me, okay and that's also, you but nobody telling.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: Okay, See Michael navrotsky's wife told him the, truth and she had no choice because when police showed up after he beat, us his, wife her name Is, kimberly said that her And mike had been arguing for weeks Because michael hadn't showered in two.
Speaker 3: Months did you hear WHAT i just?
Speaker 4: Said michael hadn't showered in two. Months now she has earned the right to get a. Divorce, okay you haven't washed your funky ass in two, months and now it's a heat wave and you got the nerve to sleep on my clean.
Speaker 3: Sheets this really, happened, People i'm reading the police.
Speaker 4: Report at one point during the verbal, altercation his, Wife kimberly told him she did not want him sleeping on her clean.
Speaker 3: Sheets until he.
Speaker 4: Showered my wife tells me that AFTER i work, Out, okay you know sometime you work, out that you go in your room and lay on the bed real quick to must of some energy to take a, shower get your funky ass up right. Now, Okay so imagine not washing for two months and then.
Speaker 3: Going to lay on some clean. Sheets, bruh you. Stink, okay you haven't washed in two.
Speaker 4: Months neck dirty, Behind it is dirty, ass cracking your, gooch, filthy and when your wife tells you to do something about, it you get mad and beat.
Speaker 3: Her the same energy you musted up to choke your, wife you could have mustered up to wash your. Ass, okay you haven't washed in sixty straight. Days the irony of what you did to your wife is you need your ass.
Speaker 4: Beat, okay you would rather beat your wife than beat that form not washing for two? Months Donald trump should bomb you without congressional.
Speaker 3: Approval.
Speaker 4: Okay you aging chemical warfare On america by not washing for two.
Speaker 3: Months that is an act of. War, okay you ain't washing.
Speaker 4: Two, Months you might be better off to cease because you damn sure already smelled dead at this. Point he's not even, musty he's not even. Funky he's. Historical that stink got a. Timeline, okay That Smithstonian worthy's.
Speaker 3: Stink, michael what is your?
Speaker 4: Problem the soap in your? House fillery screening order against? You why are you staying away from. It two, months no shower. Up you gotta start seeing a therapist because you're clearly going through some type of. Depression but two, muchs no. Shower that's not, depression it's biological. Terrorism, Listen sometimes people sometimes sometimes the obvious truth. Sinks But, michael not as bad as you. Do, Okay if somebody loves you enough to tell you that you smell like a roach's, funeral the least you can do is hit the shower and not hit. Them don't punish people for being, honest especially when the only thing more offensive than your attitude is just smell of your. Ass please let bring me ma Give michael Nat roskey the biggest he hull.
Speaker 17: Hee ha he.
Speaker 8: Ha you stupid?
Speaker 10: Mother are you?
Speaker 8: Dumb why she? Wait two?
Speaker 3: Months? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah two?
Speaker 9: Much?
Speaker 2: Yeah but a roach's? Funeral you. Ain't, NO i never smell.
Speaker 3: The roach, really so you? Don't you never had a roach trap in your?
Speaker 5: House?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Not you ain't never pick.
Speaker 2: That's, different.
Speaker 7: Disgust i'm sorry y'all didn't have toys In South Monk's, corner of, course but the hell is wrong with? You why are you playing with dead? Roaches you're talking about sniffing.
Speaker 3: Up you ain't never study of dead? Roach just, that not a.
Speaker 2: PERSON i didn't do.
Speaker 3: THAT i feel. Judged that's only.
Speaker 2: You you room for one of your roaches that you grew up with.
Speaker 4: Names hold on some time about all joke, aside. Y'all ain't never took a dead roach and put it in a match box and buried it. Outside, no, NO i never really got to know like.
Speaker 2: That now DO i say goodbye to a?
Speaker 5: Roach?
Speaker 3: KELLY i miss you?
Speaker 1: Nothing, Really, No i'm with Jes you have toys out there when you were growing.
Speaker 2: Up that's What i'm. Saying y'all just played with.
Speaker 3: ROACHES i don't know about. THEY i don't know know.
Speaker 4: They i'm just telling you all about certain social science experiments THAT i did as a.
Speaker 7: Child social side, alright that was donkey of the.
Speaker 6: Day just? Whoa all?
Speaker 2: Right BUT i still AIN'T.
Speaker 5: I played with, lines Car, hey, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is where we're gona please stop, stop, please by accident Stop.
Speaker 3: Oh, No i'm Not i'm not.
Speaker 5: Gay BUT i didn't play with.
Speaker 1: ROACHES i didn't play with.
Speaker 9: Lines you know what you played?
Speaker 6: With?
Speaker 9: Fixed my?
Speaker 5: Mess what are you talking?
Speaker 3: About five cruiser boys in the.
Speaker 1: Just fix my message next at the breakfast come morning the breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club by the real peel help.
Speaker 2: Me oh my, God i'm all up in your.
Speaker 7: Mess i'm gonna fix. It mix, it fixed, it fix, It just gonna fix your mess because my advice is.
Speaker 16: Real, hello who's this big chump with the toes?
Speaker 1: Uping what?
Speaker 12: Up?
Speaker 10: Kidding not?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 5: BROTHER i need JUST i need just to fix my. Mess what's?
Speaker 2: That what you got going? On and there betta be some real. Mess i'm hanging up on your ass what you?
Speaker 16: Want so just, listen, MAN i got this neighbor, right And i'm trying to get With. First let me tell you you look great in your booty shorts.
Speaker 1: On a while'n.
Speaker 16: Out so DO i just walk up and knock on the door OR i usually see her at the pool and try and get with?
Speaker 8: It what do you?
Speaker 3: SUGGEST i think you just let her happen.
Speaker 7: Organically has she ever given you an eye or, like you, know did you get any inclination that she might like.
Speaker 16: You i'm giving a little you, know massage at the pool and, stuff you, know suntan motion and rub the toes.
Speaker 6: And all of.
Speaker 7: That, okay allowing that you could have just made your move right, there, like, YEAH i, think don't go over there and knock on the door and ask, ow because it's gonna be, like, ah what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing you?
Speaker 7: Know but wait till the next time you see her at the, pool next time you rubbing her, down getting her all glistened with THE, spf you know What i'm, Saying and then you'd be, like.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna?
Speaker 2: Do keep this bitch in a high give like what's?
Speaker 3: That here we?
Speaker 2: Go what you want to?
Speaker 12: DO i appreciate, That.
Speaker 16: Jess you, Know i'd also like to see you on a game. SHOW i think we need you On Family feud in the future as a. Host, Absolutely let's give it a big let's give it the big Nose Steve harvey and give a woman a chance of the family, feud right are you right?
Speaker 3: Now i'm a.
Speaker 7: BROTHER i was gonna, say you better not be talking about nobody big nose if you ain't got.
Speaker 2: One all, right that's that's sound good to.
Speaker 5: Me your time half her, Brain, charla take care damn just to fix my.
Speaker 1: Mess eight hundred five eight five one five. One this is about the fifth time this Week charlamagne invited a man to his genitals to don't go. Anywhere it's the breakfast. Club good, morning that's about.
Speaker 7: Me for relationship, problems that's about. Me if you need to beat your coworker's, ass about. Me for your coworker need to beat your, ass call it. Up they got To, jess And i'm here to fix your.
Speaker 2: Mess fix your. Mess he's giving very much. Messy let me fix.
Speaker 3: That, hello who's?
Speaker 6: This he?
Speaker 4: Say how you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Girl how you? Doing what's?
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 5: GIRL i need your?
Speaker 10: Help BUT i work at this racist.
Speaker 16: Job right?
Speaker 2: Quit but.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Happened go ahead and tell.
Speaker 13: Me it's just to the point Where i'm getting monkey pistus put in my.
Speaker 7: Locker i'm gonna.
Speaker 16: Get in called THE n, Word i'm getting banana pills putting in my.
Speaker 1: Locker AND i want to, quit BUT i don't want to get on what they want AND i want the.
Speaker 2: Money do you make good? Money?
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay so all you gotta do is start. Committing you gotta reverse. It you gotta start committing these acts back to. Them then fire but, okay and then you file for unemployment with your black. Ass and that's it because if you, quit you ain't gonna get no. Money that's all you gotta. Do, oh you gotta just leave leave jars of mayonnaise in their.
Speaker 2: Locker you know WHAT i?
Speaker 10: Mean?
Speaker 2: Uh what is what else they? Like shar you friends with a lot of? Them what do they?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 16: Cracker?
Speaker 5: Don't?
Speaker 4: OKAY i, mean if you're trying to be racist back you leave? Them, sorry what don't they?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crack that's not even.
Speaker 3: That you just want simboler like they leaving banana pills because they calling her a.
Speaker 2: Monkey you leave her?
Speaker 3: Crackers just leaving random, crackers you know What i'm. Saying that's all.
Speaker 2: Or hot dog. Water they smell like that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, ye she's White champion, hoodies the there you go something they got the cone head look like THE kkk.
Speaker 3: Joints yeahs so expensive. EXPENSIVE i think, crackers crackers and jaws and mayonnaise.
Speaker 7: Work, yeah, Okay, yes to, Retaliate, yes, Retaliated but what happens when she retaliates and then they say they never did?
Speaker 1: That and then she gets in trouble when she gets fired for.
Speaker 4: Racism where you could Put Black Lives matter stickers in their locker.
Speaker 7: To day you go like do something like, that but, look, obviously are you keeping note of what they're doing to.
Speaker 3: YOU i hope you are okay.
Speaker 2: Good so she has the receipts to prove, it like they would have to receist to prove. It so they started, it you finishing. It they. Fire it's still a win win because you file for. Unemployment. Period and then if they, said, yeah that's, it that's the only way to do.
Speaker 1: It we should report.
Speaker 5: First did you report first to human?
Speaker 1: Resources you don't.
Speaker 7: CARE i did it and they basically don't talk about.
Speaker 1: It, yeah they don't.
Speaker 7: Care so they have to make them fire. You you don't quit because one thing we are are strong.
Speaker 3: Black, people.
Speaker 2: Period so that's what you.
Speaker 7: Do you go in and you give them the same treatment that they've given you until they fire your ass and then they have to pay you.
Speaker 2: Period, okay thank, you and then you can, See i'm gonna be honest with.
Speaker 3: YOU i don't think that's gonna work for.
Speaker 6: You but.
Speaker 2: Are you the only black on the? Job are you the only black person on the? Job it's, like, okay are they racist to word all five of, y'all it's just.
Speaker 16: YOU i feel like they.
Speaker 18: Race, everybody but they met Because i'm.
Speaker 7: Quiet, girl you better turn in the django talking about you, quiet you better get loud and ye, HI i don't care what you. Do you get don't get quiet because we don't. Shrink you, know black people. Ain't we ain't meant to be, Little so go turn up on the. Ass that's what they.
Speaker 3: Need are you telling her to put a silkscarf on and go?
Speaker 5: Life?
Speaker 2: Period if we go live recording them right in front of the? Ass?
Speaker 1: Period all, Right, well good, luck, mama tris my mess?
Speaker 5: Five ain't five five?
Speaker 8: One when we come back and got the latest With, laurien don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere that's The Breakfast, Club good, morning the Breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Calling.
Speaker 1: Everybody it's the J, Envy Jess, Hilarius charlamagne To.
Speaker 5: God we are the Breakfast, club good.
Speaker 1: Morning just got a quick question before we get to the latest With Lauren. Jes did you work out?
Speaker 2: YESTERDAY i did work out. Yesterday where were?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 1: OKAY i just want to make Sure i'll be back next, week make sure THAT i work, Out.
Speaker 2: Envy this is my fourth, week, Baby i'm already stronger than. You what are you talking?
Speaker 3: About your?
Speaker 2: Dad you just wanted to go up. THERE i told AND i told Doctor.
Speaker 7: Morris, listen his wife even told, him stay, home, babe so you can do your second week of.
Speaker 2: Training he's, like, No i'm gonna go with the. Girls i'm gonna go with the, girls and the, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll i'll be back next. Week let's get to the latest With Lord.
Speaker 8: Man she gets them somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 2: Detail i'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about, everything and.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on, you.
Speaker 9: The latest With lauren La.
Speaker 4: Rosa sometimes you have, fact sometimes you have, details sometimes you have a little bit of.
Speaker 9: Everything, well it's the latest on the breakfast.
Speaker 8: Clubs talk to me.
Speaker 14: Now in, Fact joe has released a, statement and this is all in the midst of the twenty million dollar lawsuit that alleges that he engaged in sexual acts with. Minors he, Says i've been tested these last few. Months i've lost my big, brother my, father my, mother and Now i'm fighting against these disgusting.
Speaker 2: Lies but please KNOW i will not break and i will never back.
Speaker 14: Down i've had individuals in my circle take my loving kindness for, Weakness but how many times must we forgive?
Speaker 2: Them question.
Speaker 14: Mark i've had people still from, me grow jealous of, me lie on, me throw it. All me and my family Have me and my family are the ones stuck dealing with the consequences of these bad. Decisions if you get fired for doing something, wrong just take the l and live with. It but instead they plot on your. Downfall as they watch you move on with your, life they decide to go after one of the things you value the, most your. Reputation they figure they can make up the most insane stories and if they threaten you with the, lawsuit then you'll pay and they'll feel like they finally. Won the problem with this, Theory i've never let anyone on the streets extort, me so how WOULD i ever let a crooked attorney and a coward ex hype man extort. Me i'm from The, bronx Mister Tyrone, blackburn who is the attorney on the, Case attorney at. Law since you wanted the, cloud we will finish you in. Court the time of lawyers using their law license as a badge to extort people and destroy families with no, evidence it's. Over i'm not the One you've messed with the wrong one this, time and then he signs. It joseph Fat, joe one of these.
Speaker 3: Lawyers gonna get bought up on rico charges because they just get.
Speaker 2: Arrested he.
Speaker 3: Did but at this point it's just a. Racket this is to pay me to move.
Speaker 4: It because if you literally understand how this, works, right they'll reach out to. You they'll send you a, letter they'll let you, Know, hey we got this person that's gonna make these accusations about. You but you know they don't have to be public if you settle with us behind the, scenes and then when you refuse to, settle then they come out and they make your.
Speaker 3: Character like this like when start, happening and for it to, start there's no mission to.
Speaker 1: Stop i'm with, you and there's no reason that they'll do that because the reason that they do, that let's be, honest is they know it'll affect your, advertising and it'll affects your, sponsors.
Speaker 3: It affect the people that book.
Speaker 1: You some places won't have you in their, arena or some schools won't book you just because of. Accusations and it's effed. Up and salute The Fat joe That's Fat joe is a good. Brother Like Fat joe is probably the, ONLY i would, say one of the only celebrities that will call and check up on you to make sure you're okay without a.
Speaker 3: Record so and by the, way to, me is just a simple it don't even got to be Fat.
Speaker 4: Joe to, me it's, like, yo listen to everybody's, story, right and everybody has the right to tell their story if they have a.
Speaker 3: Start but you still gotta believe all.
Speaker 4: Proof you can't just defame me and put these accusations out and say all these and don't any proof of.
Speaker 7: Evidence and it's like they don't even be trying to, wait they do it all at one. Time, oh we just saying him do all, Right i'm just saying that we're gonna say you did it. Too, oh and we're just gonna say he did. It he did, it like all at one. Time they not even planning this out ahead of, time not even gonna let the dust subtle from the last time they line.
Speaker 14: Well and be Mentioned Tyrone blackburn the attorney in this, case and he's been known he's also the attorney that filed The rodney you just mentioned or someone mentioned that he was arrested In New york mentioned.
Speaker 2: THAT i mentioned THAT i, HEARD i heard that you got locked. Up i'm, Sorry envy Like i've got nothing to do with. THAT i, KNOW i want to.
Speaker 8: Know.
Speaker 14: Yeah so he was arrested In New york for allegedly hitting a process server with his car In New, Yorker New York. City the process server was actually a process server related to The Fact joe.
Speaker 2: Case what's the process?
Speaker 14: Server somebody come and give you the paperwork when you're Being, yeah and so he hit. Them allegedly there was something where he might have hit him with the.
Speaker 4: Car so what if he was serving papers For Tyrone, blackburn, right that would be, crazy and then you hit.
Speaker 1: Him, WELL i THINK i think that WAS i think he was Suing they was suing him and he had to be, served AND i guess, yeah, okay.
Speaker 14: So this is what happened the process server as a sixty six year old. Messenger he was Serving Tyrone blackburn with a complaint in This Fat joe case because, remember not, allegedly but Originally Fat joe Sued tyrone first because of the things you were talking about the defamation of allegations and things of that. Nature but they are claiming That Tyrone blackburn allegedly slammed his car into reverse and backed up and then he hit the process server allegedly in the, leg causing a minor, injury and the victim reported the incident to, police so he was.
Speaker 2: Arrested and you're trying to get these people out of.
Speaker 4: Here you know a lot of this would stop too if they realized how many times these lawyers don't win these.
Speaker 3: Cases, crazy you know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: Mean like you you hear the case go, out but you you don't hear, oh such and such got paid every?
Speaker 3: Case ain't the diddy? Case?
Speaker 2: Right like what anybody? GETS i, said who got? Paid it didn't get every.
Speaker 1: Everything, yeah but most, people a lot of celebrities will settle out because they don't want this to go, on so that we don't know the amount of times that a.
Speaker 3: Celebrity did settle. OUT i don't want to publicity, exactly.
Speaker 1: Whether it's thirty thousand and fifty, thousand ten, thousand one hundred thousand where you're, saying you might lose millions and. Advertisings so sometimes a celebrity might feel like or somebody with money might, say you know, WHAT i just pay this thirty, thousand let it go. Away but it gotta. Stop i'm with, you y'all gotta.
Speaker 4: Stop it is to pay me to movement at this, point pay Me, yeah, Definitely but y'all like getting, paid nobody getting, paid nobody getting.
Speaker 2: Paid but speaking of, that It's shannon shot, birthday, y'all so happy.
Speaker 8: Birthday, okay, cancel.
Speaker 2: That's, right it's his. Birthday we're gonna give it.
Speaker 3: Up what, Else, LAURA.
Speaker 2: I ain't nobody wear girls at?
Speaker 3: Birthday birthday and it was a good.
Speaker 5: TIME i thought of.
Speaker 14: Him sing while we was talking on birthday candles and, ALL i had one. More Selena, gomez she sat down With complex the what do they do The Gold, talk and she talked about her celebrity.
Speaker 2: Crush let's take a, listen Go.
Speaker 15: Wrap CAN i tell you first THAT i had a crush, once.
Speaker 6: My?
Speaker 10: God but he's.
Speaker 1: Amazing that had the biggest crush on?
Speaker 5: Him.
Speaker 16: CRAZY i love.
Speaker 10: That so.
Speaker 2: Weird BUT i just thought you would protect.
Speaker 10: Me BUT i would never say THAT i didn't.
Speaker 2: Help, Yeah i'm just only saying it's simply based on my. Childhood, okay.
Speaker 7: Play that again real, quick BECAUSE i want to hear. That that girl's response to her saying Ice, cube Go.
Speaker 2: Wrap CAN i tell YOU i first THAT i had a crush on ice.
Speaker 10: My? God but he's.
Speaker 2: Amazing, okay, wow, crazy she, said but he's. Amazing what she wouldn't expect THAT iceq to come out Of selena Gold man's, mouth.
Speaker 4: Honey and by the, way please nobody waste their time and ask I q what he thinks about? That, no, no, NO i don't want to tell you NOW tmz anybody that, said please don't waste your time asking ICE q what he thinks about?
Speaker 5: THAT i know that's, right she. SAID i.
Speaker 14: Cute she was talking To carol g and then sit down and she also did mention to that because they're talking about gold. Rappers she said that she was a big fan Of eminem because her dad was A dj used to Play eminem all the time as.
Speaker 7: Well, yep and that's why he's one of my favorite rappers as. WELL i resonate with her with that because my dad is A dj and uh he was the first and only actually white rapper that my dad played blasted throughout the. House so that's Why eminem is one of my favorite rappers as, well other Than Vanilla, ice but he's not my Favorite Vanilla ice about the, hotel what's your?
Speaker 8: Dad and the white rapper is THE? Dj?
Speaker 2: No he played a lot of black, rappers but he played.
Speaker 8: A little bit of every bido or.
Speaker 3: Whatever selena know that though she said she was, Five.
Speaker 1: She said she was.
Speaker 2: Five. Yeah do you remember who was.
Speaker 3: Born in ninety? Two? IQBE i was dro predator in ninety.
Speaker 2: Two, YES i was born in ninety. Two well that was a celebrity.
Speaker 6: Crush.
Speaker 14: Cute i'm, saying who was your first celebrity? Crush do you remember who's? Taken mine was by actually know.
Speaker 2: O marion and then as LIKE i, older Lorenz. TEA i feel like a lot of us girls had like the boy On Mario springs were like people were sleeping on j. BUG i was, like, Okay Jake. Buggie, no they slept on Little, Fizz Little fizz WAS i Guess i'm still sleep but, yeah, no No, JAY i mean you, Know fizz is. Cool he, Cool but, NO i always like The Brown. Brothers, YES i did.
Speaker 6: You Know?
Speaker 2: Rasby all, right all, right SAY mv who did you have a crush? On which one you?
Speaker 3: Liked v first celebrity? Crush charlamagne's first rust.
Speaker 7: Was Michael Vivns Michael, Vibbins oh yes it was you was because you said that nigga was, cute you, Said Michael bibins.
Speaker 3: WAS i was around all my girl.
Speaker 4: Cousins make an excuse now it's been around all the, women and they were going around the room saying all of them was, cute AND i was just trying to be down and had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With really was trying to go.
Speaker 5: Down so you've been gave for a long, Time Happy.
Speaker 4: Pride it was your first liberty. Crush he taught you out OF dj by coming up behind you and putting his hand on top of your hand and, going, now this is the BALL i. Drop he came up with the idea for the Question mark.
Speaker 3: Logo that was not the TRUTH i am before we got. Cut this has nothing to do you, say shout out the.
Speaker 5: Clue you, know we don't like.
Speaker 8: That about that was?
Speaker 5: Crazy was?
Speaker 8: Listen did you hear?
Speaker 2: That Off set said that his crush Was Sabrina.
Speaker 10: Coppens she's so.
Speaker 2: Fired first of, all, yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking Of offset And, fire can we play that new record From offset With?
Speaker 7: Records he said he got a crush On Sabrina. Coppenser, honey so let's see how come out the wood.
Speaker 3: Working we got that off the recon in this, Definitely BUT i got it in the next you played it in the, Mix, yes that Record hall that you got dropped the.
Speaker 14: VISUAL i think he just dropped the teas of the visual to another teas for the visual. Too that it's fire is?
Speaker 2: Lit? What, yes that's.
Speaker 1: Nice, yeah don't say it's fine, Now, laura don't try to get on this good.
Speaker 3: Side.
Speaker 2: Now it was fired from the DAY i brought it in this. ROOM i talked on this. Side you got a good, thaw you got a good.
Speaker 3: Throw whatever label all sets signed. To you need to put that money behind.
Speaker 1: That, record absolutely, right a good. One that's a tough. Record all, Right well let's get to The People's choice. Mixed that's the latest with Law. Lauren you're going to court, today, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir the opening statements start.
Speaker 3: Today, okay all, right, WELL i mean.
Speaker 2: Closing it's been a long six, week seven. Weeks, yeah all.
Speaker 3: Right well it's The Breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club good, morning you're checking out The Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club Rocket mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one. Plus you heard that, right one percent down on a home with one plus From Rocket. Mortgage learn more today at eight hundred Four rocket Or rocket Dot, Com Rocket MORTGAGE llc licensed in fifty states AND Mls consumer access Dot org hashtag thirty thirty warning everybody is DJ nv just, hilarious Charlamagnea. God we are The Breakfast. Club now we got a salute To Joy tailor.
Speaker 9: For Jordan us this.
Speaker 3: Morning salute The Joy taylor FROM fs.
Speaker 12: One.
Speaker 3: Man she co Hosts speak ON fs. One she's got a new.
Speaker 4: Podcast it's season two of her podcast is Called Too, personal so make sure you check that out.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Enjoyed enjoyed having a conversation With joy all right And Joy joy and also you that's crazy And.
Speaker 2: Joy, tailor that's what's. Up One dominican one Black.
Speaker 3: Dominicans what she said Conversation okay you're not black and?
Speaker 2: White yeah all, right sorry.
Speaker 6: What you? SAY i?
Speaker 1: Said where you gonna beat this?
Speaker 7: Weekend, Oh i'm gonna be In virginia beat the seven five to. SEVEN i will be there. TOMORROW i got two shows at The Funny Bone Comedy club and then two shows at The Funny Bone Comedy Club. SATURDAY i will be doing meet and greet at the late shows on each. Night AND i just can't wait to get. There i'll also be At Venom Night, lounge y'alls to make sure y'all come party with me after the show On saturday for about forty five.
Speaker 2: Minutes it's ALL i got for.
Speaker 3: Y'all love.
Speaker 7: Y'all can't wait to see y'all seven five seven and Then july, Twelfth, arizona start getting your tickets for The Wildhorse casino showed me and my Brother Desie alexander will be there in your, City. Phoenix i haven't been there in a, while And i'm expecting for y'all to treat me great WHEN.
Speaker 2: I pull, Up so get your. TICKETS J Just larrii's official dot Com all right.
Speaker 9: Now when we come.
Speaker 1: Back we got the positive. Note it's The Breakfast.
Speaker 9: Club good morning.
Speaker 2: Warning, everybody IT'S Dj envy jes.
Speaker 1: Hilarious charlamagne To, god we are The Breakfast. Club time to GET u out of, Here, charlamne you got a positive.
Speaker 4: NOTE i do have a positive, note and it comes from The Great Don miguel Ruiz. Man Donaguerl luise once, said we don't have the right to change anyone, else and no one else has the right to change. Us if we are going to change, it is because we want to, change because we don't want to suffer any, Longer have a great.
Speaker 3: Day breakfast club bitch is you don't finish for.
Speaker 1: Y'all don