Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We talk about this a lot, and we try to get people interested in golf because we say a lot of business deals and a lot of business flow what happens there. I want it for you, guys. How has that been for you? Right, Like you're in the world of golf. How many business deals of being negotiated for y'all through your traveling on the course?
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Everyone, Yeah, most of them. I mean even some of our partnerships. I just got hit up today. Couldn't even make it because we're traveling. But they're inviting us out to go play golf just to you know, talk. You know, where are you guys's heads, Like, what do you guys have coming up next? How can we be involved? Like, I mean, they're inviting us out to the nicest country clubs, trying to honestly sometimes earn our business, you know, I mean, this is how the game works. I mean there are no gatekeepers. There are no people that say, I mean, you know, you can't talk to this person. No, you can eventually talk to them to stay out there on the golf course. I mean, you'll eventually have that time to where you've been wanting that CEO's time five minutes a coffee or something like that, but you can actually have five hours of their time. If you know how to play golf, you'd be good. Like Angie says, just keep up with the pace player, keep up with the pace player. That's that's right.
Speaker 5: I mean I was recently planning in this event on the next cup where I met Tiger Woods at and I'm in the cart when it was my partner and that same as Rasizio and he is he's like a partner at or runs at us for Mizuho Bank. I'm not sure you ever heard of Missouo Bank, but I hadn't, right, And so I'm asking an inquisitive question, like, oh, how much is under management?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: He used a number I never even heard anyone use. He's out their mouth. He said two trillion dollars. I was just like, oh, okay. So I'm sitting on a cart with a guy that's like top level at a bank of a global bank. It's based in Japan called Mazuho, and they managed two trillion dollars like they leand to like aight and t like all these big four with your five hundred companies, like they do the lending to them. And so it wasn't like they automatically did our lending. Right, That's not what I'm trying to say. But that's a relationship there, right, that if we do need to or if it does make business sense, that you can kind of grow and develop. So it's never a thing where it's like an instant, Oh you go to the golf course, it's going to immediately mean that you get something, because then it becomes like very transactional. But it's like the people that you meet, the opportunity, the time you get to spend with them. You know, because I hear you talk about all the time. It's relationships. One thing we talk about here is its relationships. So being able to again nurture those relationships and getting to spend quality time with busy people is golf.
Speaker 4: It's a cheat code.
Speaker 6: So how do you see the future of golf, because you know, we have top golf which has become very popular. Yes, we see like a lot of hybrids of different sports that's taking place. We just have Rich client in here and he was talking about lacrosse like the street ball across. So golf is a sport that it's still a time consuming sport yep. And we live in a culture that really appreciates things that's fast paced. So do you see like a hybrid faster paced type mini miniature golf?
Speaker 4: Adam Sandler. You know this type thing happening potentially in the future.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I said, top golf is actually like driving range.
Speaker 2: Like of sorts.
Speaker 6: But do you see a world with extreme golf.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you get extreme.
Speaker 5: They got this thing coming out top of the year called Tomorrow Golf League where it's literally played in an arena. So you're gonna hit into a simulator and then when you get to a certain yardage, you actually hit a real shot. And so they built this arenam from the ground up. You got Tiger Woods.
Speaker 4: It sounds like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well but it's so I mean, it's so technology savvy, like I heard, well so yes, but then they have it to where the green can change elevations and like Sounder, the under the turf, like you have this machine that makes it into the shape shifting type of place to where it changes into a different hole every time you play it. You know what I'm saying, you just I mean it might only be like I think, one hundred and fifty yards, but you're gonna hit your first shot the hole might be five hundred yards, gonna get your first shot into a actual simulator. Then when you get one hundred and fifty yards in that's when you'll hit your real shot, but it changes and makeshifts every time when you get down to one hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I mean it's it's happening now, like you got that happening now. And then I think I think where it is headed though, is the culture is headed for golf, right, and that's clear, and so I think you'll you're gonna see. I think one of the biggest things I think we'll see too is like the dress code really loosening and up over the years, right, because like at one point in time, like for the PGA Tour, you could not wear shorts, like you had to wear pants period, period, and you still have to wear pants, I believe in the tournament you could just wear shorts during the practice round. Now, so it's starting to like really loosen up. You're starting to have, you know, folks playing a little bit more music now, that sort of thing that's always kind of been like a little taboo ish, like don't play your music, don't play loud. So it's evolving. I think you're gonna need a sport. You need that one athlete that just comes in and that's just unapologetic and he's just that nice that can really move the needle, you know what I mean, because like you gotta understand too, man like shout out to Tiger Woods because he brought that level of intensity.
Speaker 4: Like remember everybody was doing this.
Speaker 5: He was out there like fist pumping like that was his mantra, and people didn't really like that, Like that wasn't you know a thing that everyone was just like, oh, great, Tiger Woods, you fist pumping and excited and.
Speaker 2: Earners, what's up.
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most Ready.
Speaker 3: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash y, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of ordering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Showing emotion that wasn't something that you know we were ever I know for me specifically, and I think we taught it like you were brain not to be emotional, like you're trained to be like very like stoic, like focused. I'm like like you know, I'm thinking like a ninja type vibe, like a zen es you know what I mean. Tiger was someone that really came out there and just poured his emotions out and they were you could see that, and that's what we could, you know, relate to. You know what I mean, we used to people getting upset.
Speaker 4: That's real.
Speaker 3: Well, talk about showing up everywhere. You guys were adding investments this year.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I'm interested to hear your takeaway and thank you for showing up.
Speaker 4: Thanks for them.
Speaker 3: We get to include y'all, especially because it's culture, right, It's bigger than business, is bigger than financial. Literacy is about culture, and y'all definitely a part of it. So talk about your experience being part of the historic and legendary investments.
Speaker 4: No, I was, man, I mean, first off, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That was That was definitely dope. That was the biggest crowd that I've ever spoken in front of. You know, we were on the Fidelity stage with Corey and Sarah over there, and I mean we got to tell our point of view on what we're doing and while we're doing it, you know, it was empowering because it was so many, of course, so many people in the room that looked like us, and just so many diverse people that were just looking for honestly, sometimes looking for guidance or a different way of thinking about things, you know, and just looking for that push, you know, So for them to look to us and for us to be up on that stage, and I mean, I'm honored to give these people, you know, how I got to where I am. You know, I'm honored to tell them how relationships work and how to be successful and to work within a company, work within a conglomerate that can push forward and be seen as something that is successful like this. It's very hard to do at the end of the day, of course, if you guys know. But at the end of the day, I mean it was I'm glad we got to do it because it showed just how connected that we were in pushing this game forward. That but at the end of the day that it wasn't about us. It's about how far can we take people within this game of golf and what they can actually use it for. So I'm glad we I'm glad we could show that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 4: It was mind blowing, man.
Speaker 5: I walked in there and I told you, I mean, you know, y'all hear the numbers, right, it's like twenty thousand, twenty thousand people get your tickets now, and literally it might be twenty one thousand.
Speaker 4: Like I walked in that room.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yo. And it's crazy too because in kudos of you, man, you guys deserve your flowers because of the show.
Speaker 4: You really have created a moment.
Speaker 5: Like we were staying at the club Windom and they have a rooftop and it's literally right across from like that park, and I could see it's like a sea of people like either walking going and I'm just like wow, Like y'all really have like created a cold, truly relevant moment. Like people are like, are you going to invest Fest?
Speaker 4: You got to be an invest Fest.
Speaker 5: You got to be on stage, like it's a thing now, right, Like you guys are conversing all of this and to see that to be a part of it, it's been unbelievable for us. So I mean we and again, you guys have to you know, the wherewithal to be like not just thinking I was a golf brand. I don't know if they can fit out demo or you know, because most people may not look at it that way, you know what I mean, just off the service east Side Golf. Oh, we're only gonna invite them to golf events, you know what I mean. But it's like nah, You're like no, they have a voice, they have a perspective, and so we appreciate y'all. But I was blown away and you know, kind of sent for next year.
Speaker 4: But I've been in now.
Speaker 6: So what's up for you guys? End of this year twenty twenty four? What's on the vision for what do what do you have plans?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now, twenty four is gonna be a very pack year we got I mean, it's already kind of booked up, which is good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're excited about that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of events that we did last year. One of the biggest things is going to be our Community Day, so in the city of we have four different cities that we'll be hitting this year. So last year we beta tested in Memphis and the goal beyond around our Community Day is we want your first interaction on a golf course to have nothing to do with finances. So come out meet the founders of East side golf. But also you'll get free tea times all day for folks to go play. We'll have lessons going up there on the driving range. We'll have free food, and again you get opportunity to probably grab some of the gear, but you get an opportunity to meet people, connect and you realize, oh, a bucket of balls may only beat ten dollars. Oh, they have rental sens in there for free that I can rent clubs or rent just one club and if you don't, we want to leave rental clubs. So we're going to we have a couple of them, the city of Augusta. We're going to Jacksonville, We're going back to Memphis, We're going to Detroit, and then the biggest one, you know, back to the crib A. So we got five community days that we're doing. You know what Cali says, still you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's still you know, golfing, golfing.
Speaker 5: We got the Invitational coming again and we're really I think what I'm most excited about too is just the clothes man, Like the close is gonna be. We really the team really, you know, they did it. They did an amazing job and stepping that up and we're gonna be you know, fashion shows, New York Fashion Week. We're definitely gonna be there strong this year. You know, we're still gonna be out in Paris.
Speaker 3: But the show yet, No, Oh, that's just the research man. What you said, we're beta testing.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,