Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going too fast. It's going too fast. Good morning, Hi everybody, Hello, Siciny.
Speaker 1: Hello, Ryan, Hello, Tanya, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hello, back room, Hello, Marianna, Jen Ruby, I am out numbered.
Speaker 1: Do you just realize that?
Speaker 2: No, but I realized it again when I said, everybody here, it's.
Speaker 1: A good time.
Speaker 3: Here, Jen, Mikaela, Marianna, Tanya, Siciny, and here I am. If I don't learn something in the next four hours from all of you, I have not done my job.
Speaker 1: Oh and you will.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see, it's already going too fast. It's the third of December. It's practically it's practically over.
Speaker 1: Do not say.
Speaker 3: Is it's practically over? Because look at this, we're gonna we have jingle Ball once that Friday.
Speaker 2: What's the date, the sixth, the fifth, what's the front the sixth?
Speaker 1: Right, it's Friday, We're like three days away.
Speaker 2: Fine, Then it's Saturday, Sunday seven eight. Now it's the ninth.
Speaker 1: Yep. Then December ninth.
Speaker 3: It's December ninth, and now you've got to get everything done before the end of that week because everybody starts coming into town to stay with you.
Speaker 2: Yep, the next week, and by then.
Speaker 3: You have to be done, and then you lose track of time because you're dealing with everybody. Now it's the twenty fourth, which goes way too fast. Now it's Christmas afternoon, which is sad because it's almost the twenty sixth, which is depressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you have to start taking stuff down.
Speaker 3: And the ball is dropped. I mean, the ball's dropped. It's January first, How are you feeling? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: It's December third today, so that's January first today.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: What's so funny? I decorated.
Speaker 5: We did our tree like mid November this year, and I think next year I'm going to do it the day after Halloween November.
Speaker 2: Why not? And even if you get another tree, you know, or just keep it alive, or get a fake one and spray with pine scent, or get.
Speaker 6: Multiple trees, like we get our freak one up right away and then we wait for our real one.
Speaker 2: Let's just be present, I say it every day. Let's be present, enjoy the.
Speaker 6: Mis you did too with him, missy, miss Let's be in the present day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, but mismanifestation. He's not wrong on this.
Speaker 5: This month flies like a fly on a piece of bread.
Speaker 3: Today is a very important Tuesday, though it's Giving Tuesday, internationally recognized this day to contribute to an organization, a charity, random act of kindness.
Speaker 2: Giving Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You don't necessarily have to give money, just do something with your time, or do something nice for someone you don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Giving Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Travel Tuesday as well, great deals to be found on flights and hotels. And it's National Apple Pie Day, so today is celebrated in many ways. December third, they say, if you got something big to do at work this week, big presentation, avoid drinking this beforehand.
Speaker 2: Reminds me.
Speaker 3: I can't really eat something heavy before we start this because I speak from my stomach, like right now I'm projecting.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I speak from the stomach a lot, and it gives me a stomach ache if I have something solid, like big before we do all of this talking.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. A big meal makes me tire too.
Speaker 3: I can do a little bit of a shake or a quick nibble, but if I have something them digesting, I find it it's not good for my stomach.
Speaker 2: I mean this is a form of exercise.
Speaker 3: Sure, if you mark the calvaries burnt during the morning show hours, I'll bet you burn more than you think.
Speaker 1: I can count them on my watch. Probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I need your watch. I feel like I talk too much, but.
Speaker 1: I mean laughing alone, they say, laughing like burns so many others. We laugh so much as opposed to the normal nine to five type job. You've just sitting at your desk by yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you don't like your job, but we're here to laugh at ours, so you can laugh to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, laughing about and then you'll get the workout too.
Speaker 2: You understand. Anyway, So that's coming up now.
Speaker 3: If you follow these star signed things, here we go and who for scopes.
Speaker 5: Uh aries, pull out that crafting table and diy some holiday gifts. Taurus, you're entering your ambition arena era Gemini. Connect with people who share your interests and objectives.
Speaker 1: Cancer.
Speaker 6: Interacting in the digital realm can be inspiring.
Speaker 5: Leo, your social life has been lacking. Get back into circulation, Virgo.
Speaker 1: Shake off that sluggish energy and get to work. Libra.
Speaker 5: Keep your focus on the home front, Scorpio.
Speaker 6: Time for a relocation, start browsing real estate listings.
Speaker 5: Sagittarius, time to firm up your holiday plans.
Speaker 6: Capricorn, A new romantic relationship is right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Aquarius.
Speaker 5: If something in your life has become stale, time for a revamp.
Speaker 1: And Pisces dressed to sleigh.
Speaker 6: You know some of the were have like the like the relocation, start looking for real estate.
Speaker 2: That's gonna throw you out.
Speaker 3: That's why I say, maybe you don't want to hear your horoscope.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it may not have to be that.
Speaker 5: Deep, like maybe they just need to relocate today in their office.
Speaker 3: For Capricorns, a new romantic relationship right around the corner, I may not turn a corner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And Scorpios need to start browsing real estate listings.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna walk straight now.
Speaker 1: These are all good suggestions.
Speaker 5: You should turn lots of corners today.
Speaker 1: Corner today.
Speaker 3: If you're doing something big in front of people today at work or at school, don't drink this beforehand.
Speaker 2: I do. It's not milk.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was gonna guess milk is it coffee?
Speaker 2: It's not coffee?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, at least you can get your caffeine it's something.
Speaker 2: I I generally have done actually before something, uh you know, presentation.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll wait, you guess again. An energy drink.
Speaker 2: Oh you're not right.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, you got a good poker face there.
Speaker 5: That's a good guest though, call me lady raw rah.
Speaker 2: Okay, are my lips this morning, by the way, less red?
Speaker 1: Way less red than yesterday? That was a tinted chopstick, you have something was up? For sure?
Speaker 2: I think they were dry.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, maybe a picture both.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was digesting my cranberry sauce.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's see that's uh coming now.
Speaker 3: Siciny, your friends crashed your tree decorating party. She's not having it, guys, she is not having it come announced at least, huh.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: So it's like it's one of those things my good friends I come over to the house all the time, and i'd mentioned announced like like hey kind of like maybe if hair are you free? And I stopped by like it's one of those and so I was, you know, just decorating the tree with my family, and I was.
Speaker 1: Just like, yeah, we're just decorating the tree.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I'll be over in like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: We're taking with you with the family now.
Speaker 1: It was literally like, oh, that's cute. Okay, I'll call stall buy.
Speaker 2: Are they like me looking for friends?
Speaker 1: No, they're looking for friends.
Speaker 6: But it was just like one of those things where I was like, I don't know when it comes to like decorating them for the holidays, I don't even like I kind of just want to be alone. Even that's why I give the kids their fake tree that they can decorate themselves and make a mess. And like the tree that's in the living room, like that is a she's a piece of.
Speaker 2: Art that like you organize your ornaments, Like I'll let the kids.
Speaker 1: Put like one ornament up and I'm like, okay, I got enough.
Speaker 2: I'll call you my mom.
Speaker 1: She gets a mom thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We would get ornaments over the years from Aunt Gladys until she passed away. That would be what she'd send us every year, a new ornament. And so we get to place the ant Gladys naments where we want when we're kids. Yeah, and then Mom would put a bow and a light. You know, should organize the rest of the circle.
Speaker 2: Ye, that layer, that level, that that story of you know, if you look at as a building that story around the tree.
Speaker 6: I mean, trees these days are like they're themed. There's a whole look to them. You can keep coming over, like change your locks.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fine. It's an open door at my house usually. But it was just one of those things that I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: I've said that to friends too.
Speaker 3: You know, you're having a lonely weekend and all of a sudden you text someone in a friend of yours.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, you know, what are you up to?
Speaker 3: And they tell you and you'll be like, great, I actually am free at could cruise buy And then they don't respond.
Speaker 1: That could be me. Sometimes I feel like you are that friend not on purpose, No, not you well both.
Speaker 5: Of you want to you you not Sisney, not Disney Ryan.
Speaker 4: I'm what you're the friend that does that as a ghoster.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's also like, hey, can you get lunch in three minutes? And then if you can, you're like, well you bailed on this one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was one time.
Speaker 5: But when I offer to come over and run my little tush over to your houses, oh I'm not there.
Speaker 2: That fencing way to put up with the barber wires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my house is also like a pit stop. People come in to just pee.
Speaker 2: Cool all right, guys, guys focus freak it in.
Speaker 3: They say, if you got something the big speech of presentation, Uh, don't drink this before and that is ice water.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, water.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's on your schedule today to do a presentation drinking icewater before and important e that can decrease your physical or mental performance by as much as fifteen percent. I drink cold water during this show cold water, and during commercial breaks of a TV show if I'm doing it, I drink cold water, not lukewarm, not room temperature cold.
Speaker 6: Really you should try to switch it and see if it changes your brain and how quick you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, room temperature is much better.
Speaker 2: I cannot be fasteris any please?
Speaker 1: I heard or worm temperature?
Speaker 6: Warm temperature is better for your like and your digestive and all that.
Speaker 1: But gosh, I love cold water.
Speaker 3: The cold quench is my thirst when I've got like moving. So anyway, check it out.
Speaker 2: Today's quote on this December third, almost January first is normalize. I'm willing to work on that instead of that's just how I am.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, fine.
Speaker 2: I find that it might still unset in my ways.
Speaker 1: No, you can't be.
Speaker 2: Kind I am. You can't set my waves.
Speaker 4: You cannot, but let's try.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to work on that.
Speaker 2: If you're younger than I, yes, if you're my age, you just set your ways. No, just FM headlines Well.
Speaker 6: The Rose Bowl in Pasadena will undergo several renovations, including a new field level, end zone, club, and an enormous video board. Sections of the five Freeway and Santa will be closed for construction.
Speaker 4: The next three nights.
Speaker 6: Southbound sections from cal Grove to the fourteen interchange will be closed nightly from ten pm until four am. Flake Snell will make his debut in Dodger Blue this afternoon during a news conference at Dodger Stadium. Snell and the Dodgers agreed to a five year deal last week and the weekend is set to perform a one night only concert at the Rose Bowl on January twenty fifth. The show coincides with the release of his new album, Hurry Up Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacret, All.
Speaker 3: Right, guys, here we go national green bean castro all day, which makes no sense because we had that we had green beans over Turkey Day, and you know we can't have leftovers.
Speaker 2: It's too late. So why is the a national green being castrole day.
Speaker 3: Somebody's to go back into these days and actually think pragmatically about the way that they're rolled out.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the point it's of working now?
Speaker 3: Because it's not It should not be national green I mean castle all day. I just had green beans with my Thanksgiving and I had leftover green beans, and so it's not getting its fair shake.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel like anybody can do like anything. Yeah, you can like a pitch to have any day be anything.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of national days.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the key to a great green bean castle is? No onion rings, No Frenchies onion rings in a can, yes, which I don't even there's some onions in them, but taste like it all. We're gonna pay your bill in a little bit, Claudie this morning, sunshine later, low seventies, low seventies. Pat yourself on the back for being here. Yeah, one thousand dollars when we pay your bills. Let me grab our Selly and Lakewood today are Selly?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good? Good morning wedding.
Speaker 2: Our Selly. We're doing all right.
Speaker 3: We're very excited about this time of year, but we also think it goes by too fast, and so we're trying to savor each day of December before it becomes the end of December and then all of a sudden January sixth.
Speaker 8: You know, yeah, true, true that.
Speaker 3: First the first week of January first is all right, but you know what days? The what day is New Year's Eve? And I should know?
Speaker 6: It's a Wednesday, it's a Tuesday mark.
Speaker 2: What is it is? A Tuesdays?
Speaker 9: Day?
Speaker 2: Is Wednesday?
Speaker 3: And what happens on Thursday and Friday? We try and people try to take off of they can, all right, but they probably.
Speaker 2: Got to go back to back on Monday the sixth. Yeah, okay, well then that's probably what we'll do. It's a great plan.
Speaker 1: I was already playing on that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, maybe check with administration before are sally? Sorry? We were just planning our year next year. So what's happening?
Speaker 7: So my sister totally blew my boyfriend's proposal. He asked my parents for their blacky, totally traditional, and my sister was there and then she was being all weird around me, super suspicious. I'm saying things like make sure your nails are dead. Make sure you look cute, make sure you were this color just really out of the normal. So then, of course I figured it out. But now I don't know what to do. Should I tell him? Should I act her price?
Speaker 2: Or I just well, what is your sister doing ruining this moment?
Speaker 7: This wants me to look cute? But you know it was not very weird?
Speaker 3: Yes she I mean I feel like she should not have ruined the surprise for you.
Speaker 7: Right, So now I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin it for him.
Speaker 2: No, there's only one option. You have to play dead.
Speaker 1: No they dead, Pretend I get I get it, get it.
Speaker 5: No, she should tell him that she knows, and then it gives him a chance to do something a little maybe on a different day, and surprise her.
Speaker 2: No, I absolutely disagree.
Speaker 3: As someone that's never gone through this, or Sally, I would listen to me.
Speaker 2: Because I would do the same. I would do the same.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to ruin I wouldn't want to burst their bubble, as Connie Seacrest loves to say.
Speaker 2: I would want them to, you know, feel like they should feel, especially if they're trying to make a covert surprise and so boo to your sister and please congratulations, I cause problem.
Speaker 7: Good, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes, how are your acting skills?
Speaker 10: Very good? Very good.
Speaker 7: I've enjoying a couple of tears and make it super uh.
Speaker 6: Over the top, No, I don't like it doesn't matter even once the proposal starts happening, you kind of know, you have a feeling it's probably gonna happen, and.
Speaker 3: So you know, okay there then you know days of our lives in your in terms of your delivery.
Speaker 1: I really don't understand.
Speaker 2: Example, more subtletye than over the top, like don't don't conjure tears that you wouldn't normally conjure. But good luck, thank you selling every now. Then that's it. Yeah, it's very exciting.
Speaker 4: Get on here with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Dear Ryan's hiss Naytan is from Oscar in Tarzanna, who's on the phone quickly. Let me just tell you what he said to us. I've been single for a long time, too long. My friend talked to me into going to a pickleball event. The event's called doubles for singles.
Speaker 2: Ah, I got it.
Speaker 3: You get paired up with somebody to play with, because you need two people for PIU huh right, uh?
Speaker 2: Do you need two people for pickaball?
Speaker 1: You can play doubles or you can play singles.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was really fun, and that's where I met her.
Speaker 3: We had a really fun first date, and I really felt like I found someone special. When I texted her and asked her out again, she replied, thanks, but I'm not sure I see the point. WHOA, that's kind of it's a bit harsh, Oscar, good morning. Thanks for reaching out. You've heard these second date updates, and obviously it encouraged you to reach out. We appreciate that because we'd love to try and find out what happened here. But the pickleball went well, and then you guys, you went out. How was the first time you went out?
Speaker 10: It was uh, I mean I thought it was a seamless date. So I really enjoy pickleball. So a friend of mine told me about this event. At first, I kind of hesitated, but I figured it nothing to lose. So it's it's kind of like a speed dating thing that's combined with pickleball, Like you play a game not against but with a potential partner, and then after the round you switch to someone else and you can see like how you play together. And her and I like dominated. We were real good. We laughed a bunch, we had chemistry, and so anyway, at the end, we both we both like matched, we both like chose each other and to like go out with again, not pickleball, like on a date, right, And so I took her to Tomino's and Woodland Hills for drinks and dinner and I, I don't know what happened there, but I thought we hit it off. We we laughed, she looked amazing. I thought it was great. I've had dates not go great. I have a gauge for this. But like that text back that you know we're referred to earlier, where she said, thanks, but I'm not sure I see the point.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that for a second.
Speaker 3: She has agreed to come on in a second, so we're gonna actually talk to her and put you on that mute. But thanks, but I'm not sure I see the point. We can look at that two ways, not so nice or just being upfront not one and waste your time.
Speaker 10: Well, either way, a clarification of that would help.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: We'ss but I'm not interested.
Speaker 3: Or what's better knowing that she's not really into you, but then going out a couple times and then saying it.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm just I'm saying like what you said that she could clarify in the text because this is like I'm not sure she was.
Speaker 3: And again this is a stretch, but maybe she was using a pun you know, like a pickleball point, Like I don't see the point because you guys played pickleball and that's why she chose point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, feel punni?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Oscar, hold tight. We have her agreeing to come on. The back room is telling me her name is Serena.
Speaker 2: Serena. Okay, I get a little. What do I feel? I feel?
Speaker 3: I feel something when we do this, I feel something. Oscar, hold on, don't say anything. Be very quiet either. All right, we're gonna find out from Serena who's going to join us. Now, what's the deal? You're on mute and here we go.
Speaker 2: Serena. Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 3: It's Ryan Seacrest and Ciany and Tanya. How are you, Serena?
Speaker 7: I'm okay, I guess well, thank.
Speaker 2: You for agreeing to come on. We'll get right to the point.
Speaker 3: We're calling you about Oscar, whom you met at a pickleball for singles event.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and how was that?
Speaker 2: How was that game that you guys hit it off? Did well? Well?
Speaker 8: Pickleball was fine and it was fun. That part was okay.
Speaker 2: Well, what's the part that we should know about that we don't?
Speaker 8: Well, I just like, there's no future with this guy. So it's like what I don't understand, Like I don't know why we're going through all.
Speaker 3: This, Like okay, well, let's just take a beat here, and we appreciate your patience and answering these questions.
Speaker 2: You met him, you liked it, you went out with him, right, you guys went on a date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Then what struck you about? There's no future, he.
Speaker 8: Doesn't want to get married, Like, what's the point of a second day?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that a deal breaker? I mean really?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we'll maybe for you, like, what's the point will hmm?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 2: Be different?
Speaker 1: Well, you got to find someone that agrees with you. She doesn't agree with it.
Speaker 2: Then then let's look at this. Let's look at this.
Speaker 3: So you're basically being you're you're you're actually you know what you want, which is great, and you don't want to waste his time or your time, which is admirable.
Speaker 5: Was it a hard no, like he's like, no, I don't ever want to get married, or was he like I'm unsure, maybe I don't.
Speaker 4: Maybe I do because there's a difference.
Speaker 8: He was telling you about his parents or something and they I guess they got divorced and it was a mess. And he was like, that's why I'm never getting married. And he just casually threw that in there like it wasn't a big deal, and it was like, that's why you just SA that's why I'm never getting you know.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, I got to know what you like that? Check please, I mean, Oscar's got to know what he's thrown out there. When you say something like that, you've got to know what the reaction could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean I appreciate your honesty actually like that you know what you want.
Speaker 6: I do too, because you're not lying to yourself and you're not wasting his time, and you know, going.
Speaker 1: Back on another day and be like maybe maybe I can change his mind. Maybe I'm going to be the one that changes him. So no point, good for you.
Speaker 3: So so, I mean, Oscar's on the line, Oscar. Thank you for reaching out to us at the beginning, Oscar. But now that I meet Serena and I hear what you said and what she's thinking, what she wants, I think she's got a good point that there's no point in continuing, especially if you said that you did, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I did. I said, I'm I'm never getting married, and I decided that a while ago.
Speaker 3: But this is great because now you don't need to waste time with Serena and she doesn't need to waste time with you, and you can move on looking for what you need and she needs what she needs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just I don't know. I was just wanted to go, like, but she's not just.
Speaker 3: Having some fun and dating around. Sounds like she wants to focus on somebody that can have a future with her.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect it.
Speaker 10: I do respect it. I mean it's a much clearer than her text. But I just wanted to see her again, and we had fun together, and why couldn't we try that again?
Speaker 8: You know, we did have fun together, But like, why would I start reading a book if I knew there was no ending to it, you.
Speaker 10: Know years down the road.
Speaker 8: You know, well, I don't know. It's it's nice you went to this trouble I'm on the radio or whatever, but like I don't know.
Speaker 7: Also you shake pick the ball way too.
Speaker 8: Seriously, I think we don't.
Speaker 2: Have to go there.
Speaker 3: I agree that this is not meant to be and appreciate everybody's transparency here. Oscar, good luck to you, thank you for listening and reaching out, and Serena, good luck to you.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I don't mind that, he said on the first day.
Speaker 2: Very happy with that, very happy with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan, Well, we're into a giving Tuesday. I have one thousand dollars to pay your bills in a little bit. Sisney's got this place where doers get more done.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: But apparently it is the latest trend of meeting people.
Speaker 6: And I mean, if you think about it, maybe ten or fifteen minutes from where you live.
Speaker 1: Just go there and you magic can happen.
Speaker 3: A lot of doers are there. That's your hint. All right, Tanya, what can we help with?
Speaker 2: We are here.
Speaker 3: Our first priority is to be here together and beat together with you listening right now and just sort of continue our friendships here and as dear friends, Tanya, we're here for this request.
Speaker 2: How can we help?
Speaker 5: Okay, Soma, I am marrying a Jewish Man, so we celebrate Hanukah and we celebrate Christmas. So we're trying to think of traditions or things that we can do because basically, every time Christmas has come around, we go down to my sisters because she's had little kids. So that's kind of always been my tradition as an adult because my sisters had the kids.
Speaker 4: We go down there and we do that.
Speaker 5: But as when we get married, we god willing want to start having kids and start creating like our own traditions.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know what that is. Is it elf on a shelf? Is it Christmas cookies?
Speaker 1: Is it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like so weird because it's like Robbie's leaning on me and he's like, what do you want Christmas to look like? And I'm like, oh my gosh, I just spoke. There's so many possibilities. I don't even know, Like I don't know what I want.
Speaker 2: Art's always on both Hanukkah and Christmas traditions or just Christmas specifically for this.
Speaker 5: Just Christmas specifically for this because he doesn't he's never celebrated, so he doesn't have any. And then my tradition was always going to see my niece and my nephew.
Speaker 4: So I don't really have any.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Sisney is lighting up, so she might have some ideas.
Speaker 2: I have some thoughts to.
Speaker 6: What I was going to say, is it don't force it, like you're kind of putting the cart before the horse, like you know, it's like live in like this Christmas and this Hankah right now and if and it kind of changes every year, like it's like maybe you're going to beat your sister's when y're maybe they come to your house on you host. But you can start small, like before Michael and I even had kids, we had matching pajamas that was like our thing, and we would get matching pajamas for the dogs and it was like our thing that we did every year.
Speaker 1: It probably looked goofy because we didn't even have kids, but it's just something cute that we did. So I don't know things like that.
Speaker 3: I have a different view on this. I think you need a business plan. I think it's totally strategic. I think you start leveraging the you better be good or Santa's not coming program early on, like a fall, he leveraged behavior, right.
Speaker 2: So you leverage that.
Speaker 3: So that's that's like chapter one of this whole thing. That's the preface. And then you get into I like elf on a shelf. I would not recommend elf on a shelf.
Speaker 1: What do you do it?
Speaker 6: First of all, I don't do it. Elf on a shelf comes to your home, right, but.
Speaker 2: It's too much pressure to find the elf.
Speaker 1: Health is a little naughties, and so I don't like that elf.
Speaker 6: It's too naughty in the house, and so we do not do it the elf on the shelf?
Speaker 2: Does the elf forget to appear?
Speaker 6: Sometimes he's somehow randomly moves like birthday in the morning, why crazy?
Speaker 4: Stuck in this in this like socks, So.
Speaker 2: Leverage I like the elf.
Speaker 3: I like a like a gingerbread cookie, baking, like bake something right, bake something. Have a lot of treats leading up where maybe you guys make them together a lot. Now celebrate my birthday twenty fourth, Celebrate my birthday with the kids.
Speaker 2: On the twenty fourth. It would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Have some fun too, Yes, and then it's Christmas and you got to get kick stuff for the reindeer.
Speaker 2: You got listen. I like like map it all.
Speaker 4: I know that's too much. I know, like cinnamon rolls on Christmas mornings.
Speaker 6: Natural, like we already did gingerbread houses like a week ago, just because we had them.
Speaker 1: Like cool, that's done for the holidays. I don't think again this year.
Speaker 2: I would be strategic.
Speaker 3: Oh way, any suggestions one eight hundred and five to one to two seven to leave us a talkback right now inside the kiss page and I heart radio.
Speaker 2: I think they'll come together, but I would.
Speaker 3: Just leave them organically to fall into place, like make my own be fine.
Speaker 6: Okay, take the family traditions from him or take them from me who has three children.
Speaker 2: And I have a family.
Speaker 6: You're doing help on the show in your own as born in this season. This is my game, this is your birthday, this is your birthday.
Speaker 5: It's also such a capricorn response to have like a business plan.
Speaker 1: Yes, so.
Speaker 2: Artistany tell us the whole story.
Speaker 6: So this TikTok trend, I actually seen it on TikTok and it's it features women wandering the aisles of Home Depot with variations on the caption kind of like saying, low dating apps aren't working, so it's time to look confused at home Depot and and that kind of like exactly, that's all you post.
Speaker 1: I love it, So it's girl.
Speaker 6: Caitlin kind of started the whole thing, and she was just exhausted from online dating, the apps and all that stuff, so she just changed her strategy and it actually she headed over to the home Depot and actually introduced herself to another shopper. She asked the man his name was Trice Easter, for help searching for items that she could like hang a picture frame or things like that. So they chatted, they kind of were flirty. Eventually he asked for her number. I mean the rest is basically history. It's been a few months now and they're still dating. They share snippets of their relationship on Instagram and TikTok of their date nights.
Speaker 1: And there you have it. It's a true love story.
Speaker 3: Natural way to say, do you mind, Like I'm trying to build a deck, did you mind coming over to see if you think that I've got enough space?
Speaker 1: Helping over is great but it makes a.
Speaker 3: Lot of sense if you connect there. Now you can invite someone over to see the space. Yeah, have them help you out.
Speaker 2: I love it. You know what else?
Speaker 3: I love the Home People commercial where they've got little building kits for kids.
Speaker 6: Oh you know, they have all these different activities that you can do throughout this month or every month.
Speaker 2: Actually, but they kind of makes me cry like a happy way where they talk about the future builders of our communities.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and they can get started with little kids. At the home Depot, they do more saving, more doing, more dating. How doers get more dates?
Speaker 2: The home Depot? There's one right around the corner.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: Oh, this season of fun. So I want to give away some tickets. We want to play jingle Ball or local Mall and jingle Ball percent of by Capital One. I've got our contestant on the line in Bakersfield listening, Brianna.
Speaker 2: How are you Hi?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: So are you available to come to Los Angeles on Friday for the jingle Ball?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm going to be available now. Okay, Well let's play. Hey guys, you don't remember this one. We break it up.
Speaker 1: Every year kickball, change ball or.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a hand on him.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's jingle ball or local maoll. That's all it is. I'll give you a name. You tell me if it's a person performing at our jingle ball this year, or if it's a store at the grove. You're in Bakersfield, Good luck? All right, gotta get three right before we get three wrong.
Speaker 1: Wit encourage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a little worried about the Bakersfield the Grove connection. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Collins Chibwaise, Collins Chibwaiz. Is that jingle ball.
Speaker 2: Or local mall.
Speaker 7: Local ball?
Speaker 2: Oh it's Chabooze's real name. Okay, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Okay, Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury jingle ball or local.
Speaker 7: Mall jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: No, it's in the.
Speaker 3: Mall luxury beauty all right, todd Snyder, todd Snyder, todd Snyder jingle ball or local.
Speaker 7: Mall local mall.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wow, all right.
Speaker 3: We're playing jingle local Mall. Next one is Lee Jenno, Lee Jenno jingle ball or local mall.
Speaker 11: Jingle ball?
Speaker 3: She does it stay too wrong, too right for the win. You gotta get this right to come to jingle Ball Friday for the win. David Yurman, do you think Erman jingle Ball or look them all?
Speaker 1: You can do it?
Speaker 7: I know, I know I can do this, guys, oh Man, jingle.
Speaker 2: Ball or local mall or local mall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Local the jewelry store on your way in from the parking garage next to the piazza the restaurant. All right, Brian, and thank you. Congratulations. We will see you at jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: You guys are the best. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's get to these talkbacks. So this is the deal.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna find the mouse to play these. I don't know what they say yet. Well let's find out together. Uh oh, Mark has a little cheat sheet for me of these.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 3: First one is you can go inside the IHET radiop and leave these talkbacks. It's basically like that thing you do on your phone where you press record and send. It's that yeah, and we get them in the studio here.
Speaker 4: Like a voice note.
Speaker 2: Is that what they call those?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I never know if it's recording or not because I'm not driving. But I'm not driving, So here we go. We're talking about things, odd things. We find attractive with people, Okay, like posture, hands or collar bones, whatever it is that strikes you. Leslie and Inglewood.
Speaker 1: She said, hello, Ryan, Seacres and ladies.
Speaker 9: Something that's attractive to me on my man are his calves? Hmm? Yes, he's six foot tall, slim foot, slim fit, but his calves are smooth and sexy and chiseled.
Speaker 1: I love me some calves, Leslie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just completely relaxed after that. Vibes calves, bally calves like a ball, like a tennis ball.
Speaker 3: Calf Oh, I want to wait, it's so smooth. Does he shave his legs?
Speaker 2: People do it?
Speaker 4: Yes, they do, Sand louder Well.
Speaker 2: To get a response like that, I would do it.
Speaker 3: We also had the married or engaged people on the staff grade their proposals. I cannot believe they did it. Sistney's husband, Michael got a B plus. Yeah he did, but he's got great cats. Here's Kim, Hi, guys.
Speaker 11: This is Kim from Los Angeles, and I just wanted to chime in about the epic proposals because I had one of those.
Speaker 1: It involved a helicopter.
Speaker 11: And a wonderful restaurant and it was so wonderful down on one knee. The whole restaurant applauded. So it does happen sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's sweet like that, that's encouraging. Jackie the nine o nine heard us talking about hitting the gym before the show. She's got some thoughts.
Speaker 12: I was just listening to you Ryan and saying, you're gonna get up immediately and go to the gym. And I think, if that's the case, then you haven't found the one yet, obviously, But because when you find the one, you're gonna want to stay in bed, snuggle, make breakfast together, go back to bed, make love, fall asleep, watch a movie, wake up, make love, get up, eat.
Speaker 1: So Jackie clearly or a job or a.
Speaker 2: Job went about job.
Speaker 5: I think she was talking about weekend kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jackie, look, if that's what retirement looks like, I'll start today.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was kind of I did do it this morning because I'm on a kick before the end of the year, because I've got a birthday to get fit for.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get on that kick with you.
Speaker 3: I got it before forty five, Wow, impressive, get it in or forty five got it in not a long one, but got it in. That's why I have my hat on still, That's why I may have an aroma.
Speaker 1: Oh, I won't stay over there.
Speaker 2: Jackie was not finished though, Guys, there's more.
Speaker 8: Oh Jackie, Okay, it's me again.
Speaker 1: Ryan.
Speaker 13: So I've been thinking about this for a really long time, like several months, like maybe the whole last year. I've been thinking, you know what, why hasn't Ryan found the one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: He's so perfect?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I think you need.
Speaker 12: A girl with flavor, a girl who has class but still might be from the hood.
Speaker 2: Great. Who you got in mind? Jackie? Who you got in mind?
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: That's so nice.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: I must credit Jackie on her genuine concern and thoughtfulness. I mean, she is not just like passing by the station checking us out. She's been stirrings and uh.
Speaker 2: Jackie, feel free to talk back again. I'm ready and thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, jack you for listening anytime, talkbacks anytime.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Channing Tatum here in the training report and then jingle Ball Tickets. I watched that Channing Tatum movie a couple weeks ago with his x I guess right who directed?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Step up?
Speaker 2: Zoe Kravitz.
Speaker 4: Oh, that one?
Speaker 2: What's it? It's a freaky one.
Speaker 1: I mean it's Oh I wanted to see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't watch it before bed. Oh I love watching scary stud before bed. I watched this like crazy AI one last night totally. It's literally called afraid. No, I can't do that and then sleep.
Speaker 2: No, neither. What's the one I'm talking about?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: The one where he's.
Speaker 4: Aech with Zoe Kravines.
Speaker 2: About it on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, she directed it. They fell I think they fell in love during the movie. They're no longer together. It was twice twice. It's a thriller, all right, But what's he doing?
Speaker 4: Well, he's breaking one of the biggest post breakup rules.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: And that is?
Speaker 5: So we learned at the end of October that the two of them ended their engagement. They'd been together for three years. But what's the number one thing people tell you to do in order to get over someone after you break up?
Speaker 2: Under someone on the Instagram?
Speaker 5: Okay, so one of you's right and one of you is wrong.
Speaker 2: And breakups and both of you guys combined. Okay, no, okay, yeah, I'm twice your age.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: Sney.
Speaker 6: I had a bunch of boyfriends before Michael, but you have married it, Like, as a child, what do.
Speaker 5: You know, It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel too young to be getting married.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is so crazy, Like I see it. No, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: I feel like such a young bride.
Speaker 1: I literally I'm like, wow, I'm gonna ben empty nesters.
Speaker 2: I'm still a child myself are going Okay.
Speaker 5: So the number one rule of people say out of sight, out of mind, So delete, unfollow all the things, and like, if it's too harsh for you to hit the unfollowed, mute, whatever you got to do. But it looks like Channing Tatum isn't that that stage yet because he is still following several ze Kravits fan accounts, so.
Speaker 1: That shows it. She probably doesn't even go on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's not bothered bias.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he is following a few of her fan accounts still, So I feel like he's in the phase no. But you know, let's say that for a rainy day, I'm not this week when no, but you know, the phase, the phase before you're like I need to get over you. You're in the phase of like wanting to know what they're doing. Twenty four to seven. You'll not do not health well, not if it's healthy. But you got to get through it.
Speaker 2: But you can't look. That's the key, that's the.
Speaker 6: Price guarantee you. Ryan still follows all of his exes with pride.
Speaker 1: Right they're up to I mean sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm friends. Gosh, you guys are really showing true colors today.
Speaker 2: I'm dying. Didn't say anything, Well, you said a lot. Are you finished?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thanks for being here this morning. That kind of went fast, recovered fast.
Speaker 3: If you missed anything, it's up on our podcast at noon on air Thrining Secrets wherever you get your podcast. Tomorrow we are back again. We'll start off early. Pay your bills a thousand dollars to payer bills.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're thinking about.
Speaker 3: People in your life that you would want to do something great for. It is Giving Tuesday. Get to kiss FM dot com and tell me about them, the family, the kids. What could we do for them on your behalf for Christmas Giving? Would love to do it all? Right, Yeah, that's it, back room, Thank you, Thank you, a great day everyone.
Speaker 4: To be continued to.
Speaker 2: Be continued tomorrow morning. First thing, see you guys. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow