Speaker 1: Hey guys, Saga and Crystal here.
Speaker 2: Independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of the show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com. Become a member today and you'll get access to our full shows, unedited, ad free and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's turn out to data centers.
Speaker 3: More of the political world and the news media is opening up to this live issue, and let's put this up here on the screen. Quote the new price of eggs, the political shocks of data centers and electric bills in New York Times starting to pay attention, actually doing a decent enough job of going over and actually, you know, interviewing some of the people who are most affected. So they actually open the story with cattle ranchers in Georgia. Quote they had one thing on their minds when they cast their ballots for the state's utility board to make a statement. They were irked by their escalating electric bills, not to mention extra fifty bucks a month levied by their local utility to cover a new power plant more than two hundred miles away, but after they heard a data center might be built next to their ranch sixty miles southwest of Atlanta, they had enough of Republicans who were far too receptive to the interests of the booming AI industry.
Speaker 1: First time I ever voted Democrat.
Speaker 3: Mister Peyton fifty eight says, So you can see in that anecdote the political price. Now as this has propelled two Democrats in the state of Georgia to upset you. Also, as I have said here before, there are opposition organic movements across the nation. Tucson, Arizona, here in Virginia, New Jersey. All the candidates here in Virginia basically were like against data centers, the power bills. Just what it demonstrates, I think is that because we have finite amounts of power for a variety of reasons, mostly corruption, but because of that reason, and we're all kind of competing against one another and at the same time the government is going all in based literally on the AI industry that this will offset and a lot of their costs, which are you know, a huge bet on AI which may not actually be a good bet, and then socialize it to the entire United States and the consumer who's already struggling with inflation. So I think it's one of those where as power prices, you know, look, I think they're going to continue to go up or broadly stay up because of this, and a lot of the industry has continues to pour all these billions of dollars, which is good for the stock market, not necessarily good for the quote real economy because it's the only thing really propping us all that up. It's a huge bet that's increasing costs on the way up, and it could also increase costs on the way down if it does cause a recession.
Speaker 1: I think that's one of the most dangerous points.
Speaker 2: No, and that Georgia election, so no Democrats had been elected to that board since two thousand and seven, okay, and you have two Democrats who won by like massive mark. They won by like twenty points. It was not close, and so you know, there were a variety of reasons when I saw that, I was like, you know, it fits my own view of the world a little too closely that this would be all driven by electricity prices and by data centers. So I was glad to see the New York Times go and actually interview voters and come to find out those voters were like, yes, I'm a lifelong Republican and I cast my ballot for two Democrats because I am disgusted with the rate hikes and the data center billdouns that are impacting my life directly.
Speaker 4: So I'm not saying that's one hundred percent of what was going on.
Speaker 2: Part of what was going on as a low turn on election, part of what was going on as there were some i think Atlanta municipal elections that drove more Democrats to the polls. Those were factors that well as well that led it to be such a blowout. But it certainly appears that the data center build out and the fact of consistent rate hikes and electricity bills skyrocketing led to the blowout victory of these two Democrats. Now you have, you know, other Democrats who are really picking up the message, realizing that this is an incredibly potent issue. As Soccer mentioned, you had a few trial runs in Virginia as well, where that messaging really seemed to pay off. Mikey Cheryl also ran on freezing any rate hikes on the utilities in New Jersey, so that seems to have, you know, helped to power her victory as well. Tomorrow, we're going to cover this Tennessee special election that is happening tomorrow in a Trump plus twenty two district where you have the Democrat Afton Bain, who is running aggressively also on overall affordability, specifically on electricity prices, and I don't know that she's going to be able to pull it off. It is a tough hill to climb, and again a Trump plus twenty two district. But they are nervous enough on the Republican side that they've sent in Jade Vance, They've sent in Mike Johnson, they're fundraising aggressively, they're running all sorts of very aggressive ads against her, like they are nervous that this could be an upset and the fact that she's even in the ballpark is completely insane. So you know, we've covered here how Steve Bannon and others real that this is an incredibly potent populist issue, and the Trump administration is driving the train in terms of the AI buildout. Republicans, of course, are always very close to corporate power. Many Democrats are as well too, by the way, but I think this is going to become a more and more salient issue as people connect the dots of these data centers that are going in and I'm not super happy about anyway, and my electricity price is going up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And one of the things that we have to keep looking behind the scenes at is what about the money.
Speaker 1: How where's it going to come from?
Speaker 3: Because it's not just now, it's already fueling the data center boom, it's ten years in the future.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: Please put this on the screen so they say open AI is quote a loss making machine. Estimates it has no road to profitability by twenty thirty and will need a further two hundred billion in funding even if it gets there.
Speaker 1: Quote, don't call it a bubble.
Speaker 3: Loss making monster is on the hook for one point for trillion with the in compute commitments as companies start turning to debt to fund the AI craze. I actually thought that They summarized it really well and showed even within their funding because even I didn't understand the extent to which not only are the losses the problem, how even with their hundreds of billions in capitalization, that they still don't have the money to even fulfill all of their commitments. This is why I said, you're going to pay on the way up in terms of power prices, and you can pay on the way down if we have a recession, that's going to affect everything, and everybody's going to get fired, no matter whether you work in AI or not, because that's what happened with the financial crisis too. That's what happens socks start to go down twenty five thirty percent. It's a disaster, right obviously, And so you can see in all of this that the signs are bubbling up. Let's go to the next one. But this is one of the most important ones. We didn't cover it unfortunately at the time. This happened about twelve fifteen days ago. But you'll remember I talked about a lot of those vendor finance deals where they announce a deal and then the stock goes up, effectively paying for it even though no money has yet change hands. This Oracle deal was really important. They say, Oracle is already underwater on its quote astonishing three hundred billion dollar open Ai deal, because what happened is that when Oracle announced the three hundred dollars deal with the chatbot, its stock shed some three hundred and fifteen billion in market value. Now, it's obviously market cap is not the only thing, you know. That's not exactly saying that they lost some three hundred billion, But the equivalents of quote Oracle shares I've little changed over twine. So the sixty billion dollar loss figure is not entirely wrong. And what it has done is this cost it nearly as much as one entire General Motors or two entire craft higns investor onion stems from the betting of a debt finance data farm on open Ai.
Speaker 1: We have nothing.
Speaker 3: What they show also is that the theory goes that open Ai is in a rush to quote discover agi and that Oracle is quote uniquely able to scale the compute capacity. They promise the lowest up from and the fastest path to income generation. But quote Oracle doesn't have as much operating profit to burn as its competitors, so throwing everything that it can, it's supporting this one customer in exchange for an IOU. Now the fact is, though, is that the fact that their market cap and their stock is not performing means that people are having less faith in that IOU for the view, and you should shouldn't you? It doesn't make any sense in the aggurant So I don't know. I just think I think that the problem remains the cost is going up for all of us, and if it works, the cost will then continue to go more. But as it goes down, it just increasingly looks like at some point something needs to pop that we will be left kind of like with the wreckage of all these data centers, and then it will be put to use for what we won't have agi we won't cure cancer.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll show you all what it's being used for right now. C four. Let's put this up here on the screen.
Speaker 3: This is new quote nano banana versus nano banana pro so on the left. This is the image generator, was a previous image generator of This is a girl who's at a bar. If you're just listening bartender in the back, you can just tell it doesn't pass.
Speaker 2: It has this sen to it where it looks a little it looks good, but it looks a little surreal. If you have a sophisticated eye, you could look at that one and go, I think that's AI.
Speaker 3: The one on the right for those who are watching, that's also AI generated.
Speaker 1: It looks on. There's nothing in.
Speaker 3: That photograph that I could be able to identify as fake, not one, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: The lighting is perfect.
Speaker 2: It looks whoever sitting across from her took a picture with their iPhone and posted, yes, it's indistinguishable from reality.
Speaker 3: Right, Not a single thing passes the test on that one for me to say that that is fake. And so yeah, I mean that's that's really what it all. And this is kind of remains my critique is that everything they're doing is slop. It's just slopifying the entire economy. It's like, oh, image generation. I keep talking about the NFL, but it is important because nobody who's curing cancer is advertising on the NFL. They just they the results are the same. Instead they're like, hey, book a flight or whatever. I'm like, oh, you want to replace Expedia, You basically want to replace Google, Chrome, that's what they did with the chat GPT browser. That is not worth all this money being poured and the power bills and everything. Image generation Like, I'm sorry, Yes, it's a better research tool.
Speaker 1: Cool. I think that's I actually think it's cool. I use it often.
Speaker 3: But that's not the promise of like this breakthrough, you know kind of thing. It could come potentially with all of that, but I'm not buying I'm not buying it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you're right, because I think the actual promise being fulfilled, you know, I think is a much scarier prospect of them actually making good on their promise to eliminate all or most jobs. I don't think we're ready for that. I don't think we're ready for this. I don't think we're ready for a world where we can't tell back from fiction. I mean, you think we have responsible full of actors and an educated society to be able to parse things out. Do you think that our tech oligarchs that are running our information ecosystem, like Elon with Grock, do you think that they're going to responsibly use this technology. I think this is already where it's at incredibly disturbing and incredibly destabilizing. You know, for us to have a sort of shared project here, we have to at least have some metric of a shared reality, and that is under full scale assault by these AI tools, and there is nothing in place to protect us at this point. One last thing, going back to that Financial Times piece about Oracle and the deal with open Ai. You know, one of the reasons why this is so significant is because if you think about that infamous chart that showed all the lines going from Nvidia to open Ai and from open Ai back to Vida, you know, all these companies just doing deals with themselves. The way that the bubble has continued to be inflated is that every time one of those deals got done, even though no real new value value was being created, investors liked it and the stock price went up. So there was some sort of theoretical value that was created even though nothing real had happened in the economy.
Speaker 4: Because this deal.
Speaker 2: Which was a sizeable deal, didn't react, there wasn't a similar stock market reaction. It begs the question of whether this mechanism that they've used to inflate the bubble, inflate the bubble and keep the line going up, whether that has run its course, So one of the things that has inflated the bubble seems this is one indication that that particular mechanism may have run its course.
Speaker 4: The way they put it in the articles they say beyond the charts.
Speaker 2: A broader question relates to whether an open ai deal is still worth announcing. A few months ago, any kind of agreement with open ai could make a share price go up. Open Ai did very nicely out of its power to reflect glory, most notably in October when it took am D warrants as part of a chip deal that bumps share price by twenty four percent. But Oracle is not only the is not the only laggard. Broadcommon Amazon are both downfallowing open aideal news will Nvidia's barely changed since its investment agreement in September without a share price lift, what's the point? Combined trillion dollars of aikapex might look like commitment, but investment fashions are fickle. So another warning sign that possibly this thing could be running out of runway. Now my own opinion, not being an expert, and that any of this is that they are going to continue to inflate this bubble as long as they possibly can, because they have to, because a bunch of their fortunes are tied to it. The entire US economy is tied to it. I mean, these companies already are too big to fail simply from the fact that we have as you know that our leaders have decided to bet our entire economy on this stuff. So I think they will move heaven and earth to make sure line continue to go up. But at some point, either they're going to deliver on their promise slash threat to take all of our jobs, or you're going to have a tremendous financial calamity. And also perhaps both is also.
Speaker 4: On the table.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get to Afghans. We're going to skip our frauds or block just we've gone a little bit long. We want to make sure we have plenty of time with seth Harp to discuss. Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: So, as you guys probably know, over the holiday, two National guardsmen were shot here in Washington, d C. And one of them actually succumbed to their wounds. We're learning quite a bit about the suspected gunman, who was an Afghan National who was apparently part of our CIA backed death squads in Afghanistan before coming over and being granted refugee asylum status here in the US. So to dig into this background and what exactly the hell is going on with it, we have literally the perfect person, Seth Harp, who is an incredible investigative journalist and also the author of the also incredible book The Fort Bragg Cartel, which we learned as turned into a series by HBO. Seth, Great to have you, Good.
Speaker 1: To see you man, Good to be with you all.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, yeah, of course. So let's put you two up on the screen. This is some of your writing on Twitter about who this guy was. You say he was recruited at fifteen to kill for the CIA, assigned to a desk squad run by the top drug lord in Afghanistan, sol destroyed murdering innocence on behalf of a pedophile heroin cartel, then brought to live in the alienated hell world of late capitalist America with predictable results. Tell us what we know about him specifically and about the desk squads that he was involved with.
Speaker 5: Well, that statement that you just showed up there might sound hyperbolic, but unfortunately those are all accurate statements of reality around the sky and who he was and what the Zero Units did in Afghanistan. Raman Walla lock Con I'm sorry pronouncing his name. He apparently was recruited at fifteen to serve in what's called Zero Units. Zero Unit number three was the one, apparently that he was assigned to, also known as the Kandahar Strike Force, which was headed by a US ally warlord named Ahmad Wali Karzai, who the top drug lord in Afghanistan, as a fair way to describe him. He ran the Zero Units for basically US proxy forces that operated at the direction of the CIA and the Special Forces in Afghanistan, and they primarily did what's called night raids you've mystically known as knight They're more like assassination missions, and they were used extensively throughout the country to kill people that the US intelligence suspected of being Taliban. Whether or not they actually were Taliban is quite a different matter. And the reference to pedophilia. There is the fact that a lot of these proxy forces proxy militias in fact practice something called batscha basi, which was a really despicable cultural practice where underage boys were traffics and sold. All this ugliness is stuff that went on in the sort in the criminal client state that the US American national security objectives in Afghanistan. The Condahar Strike Force that he served in was was in the middle of all of it. There's more stuff to it than that, as well, land theft, all kinds of criminality. So it's really sad to see that stuff blowing back onto the to the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's put the next one guys up there on the screen. This is E three. This talks about his dark isolation the community was raising concerns many of the people around him. Seth, I want to put my conspiracy hat on and I'll just have you kind of steal man. The official narrative is that this is somebody who was exposed to CIA death squad for years. He's brought over to the United States, suffered a mental isolation. At the same time, we've seen many cases that people come to the United States, they're in a dark they're in a fragile case, they have this killer background.
Speaker 1: Is it outside the realm of.
Speaker 3: Possibility that I'm not saying there's evidence or anything, just based on based on your interpretation, your experience of covering this. I mean, how was there is there any likelihood or possibility of being prodded or influenced by some organization or others around him. I think a lot of people are asking that question considering his background.
Speaker 5: I mean, it would be irresponsible for me to just speculate about that without evidence. I do hear what you're saying. You know what it was the Gusanos from Cuba of the nineteen sixties, all the Cubans that were brought to Florida to train to try to overthrow Fidel Castro in the failed Baya Pigs operation. Well after that operation failed for years and years in the nineteen sixties and seventies and eighties, those same veterans of the Bay of Pigs, those they were used to carry out all sorts of off the books, CIA and Jaysock objectives and all across Latin America. They did terrorism and drug trafficking at the behest of some of the shadiest actors in the American national security state. And so when you look at the idea that ten thousand of these the zero units, you know, doing assassination missions for ten fifteen years, that They've all been repatriated to the US and are dependent on their CIA handlers for their immigration status, for their special immigrant visas. You kind of wonder, you know, to what extent they're a malleable group of people. I'm used and directed for all kinds of nefarious inns, but I don't have any specific information about this, about this killer's motives. Lock On Wall is his last name.
Speaker 2: You have pointed output four up on the screen that there was another one of these Afghan mercenaries who you said was brought to the US after kabble Felt shot a cop in Virginia. You say, listened to the incredible rant he delivers before he snaps, and watch how smoothly he draws and racks his weapon. Obviously a professional killer at his wits end. And I believe that Denier say something like, you know, I should have worked for the Taliban. Yeah, I should have served with the fucking Taliban before he draws his weapon on the cops.
Speaker 5: Yes, that video is very distressing and impressive to hearing all the things that that Afghan man says. You know, he's another guy who apparently served in a zero unit or served with the Special Forces in the CIA. By the way, when we say these people served with the CIA, I should point out that that's you know, these are substantially military operations. This is what they call sheet dipping, is where they say, Okay, nominally the CIA is in charge of this mission, but we're going to attach like thirty jst guys at thirty Green berets to this raid or whatever, and that way that they're they're exempt from a lot of the rules that normally apply to military operation in certain things like lining people up against the wall and just shooting them, which is the sort of stuff that the zero units did. But in any event, this guy, Jamal Wally apparently also served in the same sort of capacity. And in the video, which is really incredible eight minute long video, when he gets pulled over in Virginia, you can the sort of frustrations that he faces coming to the United States, and it's hard not to sympathize with the guy, because, you know, imagine being an Afghan who only knows the world of death and drug dealing that characterized occupied Afghanistan to come over to the United States and try to try to make a life in a place like suburban Virginia and try to figure out things like getting a job and car insurance, and like he's complaining that he can't get a job, that he can't get disability, and that he can't get a driver's license because he doesn't have insurance, which is the reason why the cop pulled him over. And you can just see that the guy is really, you know, completely at his wits end. More police are arriving on the scene, and the tension is building, and the guy is armed for some reason. He appears to be wearing his side arm and ammunition like externally on a belt, which you know that's legal in Texas, I don't know Virginia. But when he finally makes the decision, he's going to escalate and turn this into a confrontation with the cop. I mean the way he draws his weapon and racks it so quickly and immediately is able to turn around and fire a couple of shots, like underhanded, across his body at the police officer saying in his window so smoothly shows you know, I just watching it, you can tell this is the guy who's been in fights, probably, But you know, there was a cop at his other window who just really quickly put him down. But it's another really disturbing example of you know, violence blowing back or emanating from these guys that were brought to the US.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's about the clearest example of imperial blowback you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 5: I think that's fair to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I think one of the things that's been crazy about this, Chris, is that, you know, we were reading the news and it comes out CIA at age fifteen, Everyone's like, oh, it's ciat and I'm like, hold say that again, teenager working for a CIA death squad in Afghanistan. And we're just like all supposed to just accept that this is apparently normal. I mean I didn't even know, you know, based on your work and others later on, but at that time, nobody was going around telling the American people that this is exactly, you know, what they're up to in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Combined.
Speaker 3: I think with your book, what we're watching is an organized kind of effort for all of us to deal with. Like you said in the in your book about the blowback of what all the special operations, the mental toll in others, that this twenty year campaign failed campaign ultimately accomplished, and what it brought to our soil.
Speaker 1: That's the way I was looking at this.
Speaker 5: Well, the idea that they would recruit fifteen is perfectly consistent with the type of logic that the US military and intelligence agencies bring to bear with these conflicts, because they certainly won't hesitate to kill somebody who's fifteen. They treat that as a military age male. So there's no internal inconsistency there. But back now, I think reflects the brutality and ruthlessness with which the United States wage war in Afghanistan for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Christy Nome was asked about the killer's background. This is E one, guys, Let's go ahead and take a listen to that.
Speaker 5: Why did he do this? Why did he drive across the country and carry out this brazen attack in Washington.
Speaker 6: Well, the investigation is still ongoing, and we're allowing our partnership with the FBI and DOJ to continue to reveal all of the sources of motivation. But we do believe this individual when they came into the country, we know he was unvetted. He was brought into the country by the Biden administration through Operation Allies Welcome and then maybe vetted after that, but not done well. Based on what the guidelines were put forward by President Biden, and now since he's been here, we believe he could have been radicalized in his home community and in his home states. So as we continue to talk to his family and his contexts, more details will be revealed and will release those when it's appropriate. But this is something that for these individuals when they're brought into our country, it's a dangerous situation if you don't know who they are, if they're coming from a country that's not stable and doesn't have a government that can help you vet them, that we shouldn't allow it.
Speaker 2: And she indicates that he could have been radicalized in the United States, which you know, I would say probably the radicalization came from being on the CIA desk squad at the age of fifteen. But you know, they want they have an interest in making it sound like a scary Islam thing versus a scary deep state CIA.
Speaker 4: Imperial blowback thing.
Speaker 2: And then obviously like her thing about he wasn't vetted. I mean in the context of part of the death squads and being broad here, et cetera, he was quote unquote vetted. They knew who this guy was, they knew what he was up to, and also worth clarifying that he was actually granted asylum under the Trump administration. So they want to make it a partisan thing. They want to make it a scary Islam thing because that serves their interest in using this for a more aggressive crackdown on immigration from all sorts of countries. Trump has been talking a lot about Somalians lately too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what they mean when they say vetted for what I mean for I guess for connections to the Taliban, right, But it can't be for like terrorism crime. I mean, the people that the US worked with were the drug traffickers and the terrorists in Afghanistan, right. So I don't know what kind of connections they're looking for or looking to rule out. But yes, like you said, Crystal, in any event, you know, participating in death squad activities when you're still a teenage that's sufficient to radicalize anybody. You don't have to look too much farther for an next explanation, even though you know the precise, perhaps mentally ill reasoning that led him, you know, to that street corner in Washington, d C. We may never know, but it's not really necessary to grasp at the idea that he might have been what radicalized in suburban Virginia. Yeah, don't. I don't think so. I really doubt that radical Islam had anything to do with the shooter's motivation. I mean, that's why he was attacking national guards. But it looks like he's lashing out at the people who shaped his life with military operations and brought him to the United States and basically set him up to fail and community where you know, a person from Afghanistan just has a little chance, especially if they're dealing with all the accumulated trauma of having participated in violence and having killed people and having seen innocent people killed and have probably having friends killed as well. So yeah, Christinum's statements can safely be dismissed in that regard.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Man. We appreciate you your book and everything, and the work you do is just so important. I remember the first time we had you on the show for that drug trafficking story. From the very beginning, I was like, man, this guy. It's one of those where you just bring together so much information which I think a lot of us knew, but you put the facts the words and some of the work behind it.
Speaker 1: So thank you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: The balls by the way, yeah, really end up appreciate respect, Seth, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Great to see you.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys so much. I'm a big fan of the show. Watch every day.
Speaker 4: Thanks. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: So we have some significant developments coming out of Israel, in particular Prime Minister Benjamin Netna, who is officially requesting a pardon. As you guys probably know, he has been mired in corruption allegations and a corruption trial for years that he has been pushing off again and again into the future by you know, bombing various places and starting various wars. Let's put this up on the screen. This is from the ap Netna who requests the pardon to end his ongoing corruption trial in Israel. I'll read you a little bit of this. On Sunday, he asked the country's president to grant him a pardon from corruption charges, seeking to end a long running trial that has bitterly divided the nation. Net Yahoo has been at war against Israel's legal system over the charges. Said the request would help unify the country at a time of momentous change in the region, but It immediately triggered denunciations from opponents, who said a pardon would weaken democratic institutions and send a dangerous message that he is above the rule of law. Net Naho had submitted a request for a pardon to the Legal Department of the Office of the President, the Prime Minister's office said in a statement. The President's office called it an extraordinary request carrying with its significant implications. Net now Who's the only sitting prime minister in Israeli history to stand trial after being charged with fraud, breach of trust, and accepting bribes in three separate cases accusing him of exchanging favors with wealthy political supporters. He has not been convicted of anything. Net Yahoo rejects the allegations, has described the case as what a witch hunt orchestrated by the media, police and judiciary. And we can put next one up on the screen. So one of his rivals supports pardening net Nyah, who if it's conditioned on his leaving politics, which I do not think that netna Who would agree to. You know, For those who have followed this closely, Prior to October seventh, net Yaho was extremely unpopular. The country was riven with mass protests demanding his ouster and people you know who were outraged over this corruption and also the changes that he tried to make to basically co opt the judiciary in order to undercut the corruption charges against him. And our own president of course has gotten involved here as well. It can put F three up on the screen. So Trump called for bb to be pardoned when he gave that you know what was basically like looked like a victory speech at the Kanesset after the Gaza deal was struck. But he had also put out this truth social saying it's terrible what they're doing in Israel. To bb Net Nyaho, he is a war hero and a prime minister who did a fabulous job working with us to bring great success and getting rid of the dangerous nuclear threat. And iron importantly is right now in the process of negotiating deal with Hamasis was back from a while ago, which will include getting the hostages back. How is it possible that the Prime Minister of Israel can be forced to sit in a courtroom all day long over nothing? And then he says cigars, bugs, bunny doll, et cetera. It is a political witch hunt. Very similar to the witch hunt. I was forced to endure. This travesty of justice will interfere with both Iron and AMAS negotiations. In other words, it is insanity doing what the out of control prosecutors are doing to bb Neatnyahu. The US of A spends billions of dollars a year, far more than any other nation protecting and supporting Israel. Well, that part at least is true. We're not going to stand for this. We just had a great victory with bidb net Nyahu at the Helm, and this greatly tarnishes our victory.
Speaker 4: Let bb go. He's got a big job.
Speaker 2: To do, so, you know, pretty extraordinary, I guess. For one of the things they're saying is typically you like go through the trial and find out whether or not the person is found guilty before you grant the pardon. So that is one part of this that would be extraordinary. But you know, net Yahu has pushed this thing off, pushed this thing off, push this thing off, pushed your reckoning over the security failures too of October seventh, off and off and off into the future, and really has consolidated a lot of political power, control and popularity within Israel over his conduct of this genocide.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think, but I think that the irony of it is that he still has to admit guilt if he wants his pardon within the Israeli legal system, and so I don't know. I mean, it's one of those where the mere part in. One of the things that is fascinating about Trump is that the United States, when it intervenes in other countries, usually does so under much more of the veneer of respectability. But as we talked about earlier with Honduras, he's straight up like, I want this government to win, and so I'm going to pardon this guy, and you guys should vote for or in with Milay, he's like, your aid.
Speaker 1: Is contingent on who you elect.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's as open and shut as like there's no Midon conspiracy or yes.
Speaker 4: It is Braizen in the area, right, It's just.
Speaker 1: Out in the open.
Speaker 3: And so I ask what this admits though, is that, yeah, Israel is a client. Like one of the things that Bibie often does is he'll be like, well, we're an independent nation, right, But that's not what this is about. Trump straight up was like, you guys need to pardon him. His contingent relationship is on this leader and making sure that he can continue to serve. Also to all Minish bullshit. Did we hear about how throughout the war is We'll talk about October seventh, after the war. Now, obviously the war is still continuing because there's these fire violations happening from the Israelis all the time. But in Israel, what happened to that? Does anybody want to?
Speaker 1: You know? It's it was.
Speaker 3: It's obvious that his entire strategy, it worked two years, led Israel through the war. Okay, And now he's gonna get his pardon. I don't know if he'll win reelection or not, but they're currently feuding with Ahud Barack over whether Epstein was a mos Odd asset and intervening in their elections, over which Israeli government he was working on behalf Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, this entire so the pardon, I mean again, the funny part about it all for the whole Qatar thing is it all involves Qatar like in terms of not just in his own case, but I'm saying the corruption within the Lukud party so much of it revolves around Katari money and bribery, and yet of course that's skated over by the Zionist people here in the US, So, I don't know, you learn a lot from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: At the same time, we also wanted to highlight this horrifying video that is forcing at least some sort of a response from Israel. You know, I mean, it's seldom that their war crimes actually rise to the level of them even pretending that this one rose the level of we're going to pretend to do an investigation. That's what this one rose to. This video is very disturbing. Before I play it, just a warning, this is deeply disturbing and put this up on the screen. This was in the West Bank. You can see these two suspects who are exiting what appears to be a warehouse and they lift up their shirts to sh so that they are unarmed and they don't have any explosives. Then they are instructed to go back into the warehouse and they are executed and then the you know, this heavy machinery sort of drops this door on top of them. But you know, you have two individuals hands up, unarmed, and whoever they were Palestinian Islamic jihad is claiming them as their own, whoever they were.
Speaker 4: You are not.
Speaker 2: Supposed to execute people who are surrendering and who are unarmed, and yet that's exactly exactly what happened in this video. And again this happened in the West Bank. But you know, so there are some some in you know, recriminations, some like, oh, we'll look into it, we'll investigate what happened here, but not everyone is even going along with that. You've got Ben Gavier, who took it upon himself. We can put this next piece up on the screen to promote the officer in particular who sort of took charge of the scene and had his soldiers shoot dead these surrendered Palestinians. So the you know, the people who committed these brazen crimes on camera, not only are they not being punished, but Ben Gavier has promoted this officer, and you know, job, well done, great work on this.
Speaker 4: This is exactly what you should be doing.
Speaker 2: So I want people to understand, like every time some Zionists or liberals and I whoever tries to tell you like, oh he's been Ben Gavier is a he's a fringe character. He doesn't represent all of Israel. Blah, blah blah. This guy has real power. He is a part of this administration. He has real and significant power, and he is able to take actions such as this. There was another video I decided not to keep it in the show because it included like young children in it of Smoschurch, who is another complete and total psycho, going in to what appears to be a classroom, and these young girls going like he's you know, like he's the Beatles in the sixties, like going wild for him. You know, this society has just is just captured by this not everyone, but captured by this genocidal media. You can see it in the polls, you can see it in the response to actions like this. You can see it in the way that they like lionize and revere Smochrist. And this is something we talked about towards the beginning soccer. Wheneverone's like, why are these IDF soldiers filming their atrocities, it's because they were celebrated and treated like heroes, oftentimes for recording the cruelty the barbers and the war crimes that they were committing against Palestinian So there was a domestic reward for them from those videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it shows up in policy, and I think that's one of the parts where you know, in the US everyone.
Speaker 1: Just whitewater like that video.
Speaker 3: If yeah, you'll see it here, you're not going to see it most places in the mainstream media or others. Even with the West Bank in the way that we approach coach like our ambassador. It's just amazing to me, the shit they get away. I'm still not over Jonathan Pollard, are you no, I'm still so I well, I'm so angry about it.
Speaker 4: The hypocrisy.
Speaker 2: They tell us, oh, these they share our Westerns, they're a light of a beacon of democracy, and that's why we should support them endlessly. And then you see a video like this and you're like, well, tell me about that, and the officer involved gets a promotion. How is this anything approximating the values that we're supposed to stand for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I exactly same with the west Man. And that's why. Here's the reason is because if you take this in then when they start talking about Qatar or Saudi, they're like, oh, goose, Saudi's they chop people's heads off.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like shooting people who are unarmed or murdering innocent women and children. That's all bad, right, But the point is is that then we start to view everybody on the same terms. That's a nightmare for them. They need their special exception and they just have to maintain this insane image. You know, here in the US a lot of this, like again, everything they accuse, a lot of the things that they accuse others, and specifically Islamic nations, they do the same shit like in their own society, and so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just the same.
Speaker 3: If anything. I think it's a nightmare actually for their relations with the US. And you know, look us neutral observers and others. You can see that, like you actually can. And this is genuinely dispassionate just to look at it and be like, okay, this is apparently how this nation, it's people want to conduct themselves. All right, fine, but you know that doesn't mean you get a blank check from me or the you know, full force of my empire to backstop your insane dreams of greater Israel. But that's what they need to maintain. Yeah, and that's why they keep up their efforts here in the West.
Speaker 2: I did want to share one piece of significant good news, which is that a Palstan American teenager, sixteen year old who was being held in Israeli detention for nine months, who was in the West Bank visiting from Flora, visiting some relatives. The Israelis claimed that he had thrown rocks, which he had denied, and they held him in this prison system as known for torture and abuse, again an American citizen, and he was finally finally released. And I want to shout out Jasper Nathaniel, and I want to set shout on his mom who'd been relentless in calling attention to this case and demanding that American politicians act on his behalf to get him released from this unjust imprisonment. And I also want to shout out Chris van Holland Senator Maryland. I mean, this isn't even this guy's from Florida, this isn't even one of his constituents, but he was apparently very aggressive pushing for Mohammed Ibrahim's release here. He was fifteen, by the way, when they originally detained him. He was taken to a hospital afterwards. He was pale, underweight, suffering from various conditions that he contracted in captivity.
Speaker 4: But he's back with his family.
Speaker 2: And so that's at least one small piece of good news that this particular American hostage which is being held by the Israelis, a child has been freed and returned to his family where he belongs.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's at the very least it's good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, it's not like there's any outrage or campaign, barely any coverage even.
Speaker 1: Of something like this. Yeah, it's sick. I don't know what's going on with this relationship. But anyways, thank you guys so much for watching. We appreciate it. We're going to get to our Ama now and so we'll see you all tomorrow