Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. When I wrote this book, The Wealth Cure, it was like, Okay, how do we cure the racial wealth gap?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: This came out ten years ago and the whole thing was okay. Technology wasn't there to scale impact the way it is today. The technology is here now we don't it's decentralized. We don't have to go through any centralized institution to actually do the things. Because back then I was talking about, Okay, you know you got to set up well, first of all, here's an old school ledger. You know, this is doing your whole budget I had January February. You know, you don't need any of that anymore, right, But at the end of the day, I was talking about how you use the systems that have been in place for all these years to build cross generational wealth in our community. And I was using an analogy because I've been diagnosed with cancer. Your health is your wealth, So therefore, what are your own wealth factors? What can you do? What's different today is that you don't need to go through all of these traditional historic institutions to create cross generational wealth and so therefore, and that's that's what's flipped, the decentralization of your ability to navigate and move using technology to build and create cross generational wealth down the line. And so I would I would update so much and then with letters to a young brother, you know, I would talk. And let's saying, sister, you know they need to start early early. You know, my son's five, and I got here to talk about bitcoin, bitcoin bitcoin, why because there's the old school rule in and I know you talk about it. You know the time value of money, right, you know, time in the market is better than trying to time the market, all of those things being in longer. We can start our babies, our young people early on, and they can start themselves early early, right, And so that's powerful. You know, that's probably if you start, if you take a young cat, start dollar cost averaging five dollars a day. I don't care if it's in a dividend paying stop, I don't care if it's in bitcoin. It does really matter if you just start doing it, set it, and forget it at thirteen years old, forget about it, right, And that to me is the opportunity that's there. And that's why on our platform we have this whole dollar cost averaging thing that we're lounging next week because we want people to be able to literally go into the app, literally not have to think about it anymore. So go in, hit it. Once you get in there, go in. You'll be able to hit a button. It says five dollars a day, Boom, do your buy and then you never even have to think about it again.
Speaker 4: And then your automation is better to motivate.
Speaker 2: Automation is better than you have to think every day, check pricing every day. Go live your life, love on your love on your loved ones, and let the technology do your investing and do your work.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about this dollar cost averaging. You're extremely big on dollar cost averaging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm big on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, you said something before when you went to a town in like Alabama or something like that, you met with the mayor and you said, every if they put in five dollars a day, what was that conversation you had with us, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna build, We're gonna be they had if there were. It was Tennessee, and the mayor was very big in crypto, sat down, took a meeting, and the way we realized, we broke it down. If we took thirty thousand people in their town and we got them dollar cost averaging five dollars a day, we're gonna be able to build over seventy five million dollars in wealth in that small town. In within five years seventy five million for that community, and we can do the exact same thing wherever we go. Again. It's getting back into the habit. It's about a mindset shift, and it's about getting out of the Robin Hood mentality. Robinhood is robbing the hood y'all. I mean, this is this is real because Robinhood is trying to encourage you to be a trader, and I'm my whole thing is, I don't want you to be a trader unless that's what you really want to do, and you really even.
Speaker 4: If they want to do it, it pays more to be and our trade for a living, long term investment pays a multiple way higher way. I mean to cut you off after China, No.
Speaker 2: I hear you. I mean listen, if you want to have those three screens up and be like Ian and moving money.
Speaker 4: But that's why I tell everyone, and that's eighty percent of your money and then you never have to worry about that you're getting at the right spot or losing a bunch of money when you could have had the money working for you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, let's be honest, no matter the most valuable thing any of us have, most is our time right times most valuable than any crypto is more or valuable than any stock. And so if you're gonna have to if you're going to spend all your days watching price movements and stressing out about it and worrying about this, it's better to just dollar cost average day. That's what I say, because then you can actually live your life. You can go be creative. You don't have to worry, and you set it and forget it, let it do its work, let us do it thing.
Speaker 5: Ernest, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five, Lee Boring says eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need and then.
Speaker 2: Go live your life and do those things. And so that's you know. I'm not giving anybody any investment advice. Let's be very clear, what I am telling you is just what I do. I buy bitcoin every day, I buy the same amount every day, and sometimes I'll do some smart DCA. So let's talk about what that is. You can set up what you want your smart DCA to be. A smart DCA would be if you decide, okay, you're going to have a set number you're doing daily, weekly, or monthly, whatever that number is, and then you say, oh, if it moved whenever the asset moves down five percent in twenty five period, I'm gonna double down, or I'm going to put in X dollars more whatever, or maybe you set that number ten percent, maybe you set it too, whatever you decide. If it's a downside movement, you go in a little heavier. That's what some people call smart DCA. But the easiest way to do it, don't even worry about that. Set it whatever you can afford on a daily basis, weekly basis, monthly basis, whatever you decide and let it go and forget about it and then running to me or Ian three years from now and you're gonna run off and be like, Yo, that DC a thing.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, what do you say to the people that's like, all right, hell Harper, uh, you know, superstar actor, very successful person. But the person that's struggling day to day. They That's the biggest thing I've always hear is like I don't have enough money. I don't have enough money to invest, especially in something like bitcoin or cryptocurrency, where a lot of people still don't fully understand it that like this can disappear. What is it? It's not tangible fellas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you Jay's going going dates, going vacate like for that, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to hear your philogy. At least you can to play Devil's Advocate in you go date. If it's a good.
Speaker 4: You're not clapping first date, maybe most are maybe to keep it one thousand fifty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Our biggest entertainment.
Speaker 2: Hey, our biggest problem, I believe is what in terms of you look at our community. We have this thing called Mattress money. Right, we have this idea. Ninety to ninety five percent of the portfolio asset that we hold in our community is in cash. And that's the that's the problem. If you look at the wealthiest people in the world, ninety to ninety five percent are assets. It's not in cash, it's in as sending value asset classes like real estate, boot chip stocks, mutual funds, fine art, bitcoin, you name it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: We have to get out of cash that's why we have we all know people working three jobs that barely make ends meet. Why because most their their asset is in cash. So every night their head is pillow. They wake up the next morning they are poorer because the value the person pile of the dollar is going down. The twenty two percent of circulating supply was printed last year, it's gonna get even worse and worse and worse. So the longer we as a black community stay in cash, the poorer we will get every day. So my goal is to get us out of cash. The least friction way, quickest is get you into bitcorn, right, That's why I set up the platform, get you into bigcorn. But you don't have to stay there. There's so many other places to get just we need to get out of the US dollar. That is the critical piece, because your hourly wage is not keeping up with the inflation or the decreasing heart of the dollar. Exactly, we got to get out of cash. And so I'm gonna say it's even more important if you are in a situation where you're living paycheck to paycheck, it's even more important. And that's what why I into this argument with these elitist month. Dudes. You know brothers coming at You know, I went to Harvard Law School, but I'm so I know a lot of them. They come out of Harvard and they work at JP Morgan and they say, hell, I'm so surprised by you. And I say why, brother, And they say, you are encouraging our people to get into such a volatile asset class. What are you doing? And I say, well, how much is your portfolio in bitcoin? Well, that's not the point, I said. No. This banker the other day told me, well, I don't talk about that publicly, but I keep five to ten percent of my portfolio. I say, old, how much is that? And he told me the number. It's a very significant number. And I say, so it's good enough for you, but it's not good enough for them. It's elitist and it's bullshit. We have to be honest now. It is volatile. That's why you got a cost average to take the volatility curve out. I'm not saying put all your money in because you may have to pull some out tomorrow. I'm saying put in what you're going to afford, so the money you don't have to take out because if you continue to just live off cash. All you're going to see is get poor and poor and poor on a daily basis. My graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike, drop back, drop drops.
Speaker 6: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 7: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery Player is everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 7: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach, One more question.
Speaker 6: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery.
Speaker 2: A little play can make your day.
Speaker 1: Peace made responsibly. It must be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim