Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. One week from today, the voting will be complete in America and the vote counting will have begun. Hopefully it will be finished. Hopefully we will have the right winner, and hopefully we will set forth a new path to make America great again, and this radicalism will be roundly rejected, even though it's been hidden in large part by a very corrupt state run media mob. You know, I it's very interesting to watch the state run media run to the defense of Democrats. It's actually a part of me laughs at it, and then a part of me realizes the seriousness is the seriousness of it. We have an information crisis in the country and you can no longer support or trust and showed that Americans don't trust the state run legacy media mob because they're not honest. When you have nearly eighty percent of their coverage positive of Kamala Harris eighty five percent negative against Donald Trump, that's that speaks volumes the fact that you know there are some in the media that are trying to excuse away Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's rhetoric, and it's combined and Tim Wall's rhetoric and their surrogage rhetoric is repulsive.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And these are the people that constantly lecture Donald Trump about a mean tweet. The hypocrisy, it just reeks of hypocrisy. So Joe Biden refers to Trump's supporters as garbage.
Speaker 3: That's where I've in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating now there is just supporters. His demonizational scene is unconscionable, and it's on America.
Speaker 1: It's unconscidable, only garbage of Trump supporters. It reminds everybody, of course, irredeemable deplorables Obama, you know, bitter Pennsylvanians that cling to their God, their guns, their Bible and religion, whatever comments he made, and it's just very reminiscent of it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Finally, Kamala Harris now earlier this week, remember it was her running mate Tim Walls that made a comparison of Donald Trump's Madison Square Garden rally to nineteen thirty nine Nazi rally. He said it, he said it in his own words, he doubled down on it. I have that on tape. I have Kamala on tape. Kamala herself called Donald Trump a fascist. And this rhetoric has been echoed. At no point in time has Kamala ever said that this needs to be toned down.
Speaker 2: The rhetoric needs to you know.
Speaker 1: And then she gives this big unity speech last night, big unity speech. I think we have a montage about the unity part.
Speaker 2: Don't we? Uh, don't we, Linda?
Speaker 3: We do?
Speaker 2: Be sure, let's play it.
Speaker 4: And to people who disagree with me unlike Donald Trump, I don't believe people who disagree with me are the enemy.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you tonight, do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: This guy's tendency starts leaning towards dictatorship is Unamerican.
Speaker 2: That is about fascism. Why can't we just say it?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can't say that he is a fascist to his core.
Speaker 6: Let that sink ken and don't be a bit afraid of saying it, because that's exactly who he is.
Speaker 4: Said, he's locked beyond.
Speaker 3: If you don't like him, out.
Speaker 1: To mimic the Nazi rally of tenth February nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 5: It thinks that to say that he's a fascist, it's completely accurate.
Speaker 4: So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Everything he does is despicable.
Speaker 2: The reason why it doesn't and his career is because his supporters are just as despicable.
Speaker 4: I pledge to you to approach my work with the joy and optimism that comes from making a difference in people's lives, and I pledge to be a president for all Americans or.
Speaker 3: Puerto Rico, where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 6: He sympathized with anybody that he do fail appended by or in celtic by the garbage coming.
Speaker 4: I am running for president of the United States. I will be traveling to three states today to do what I have been doing throughout, which is talking with the American people.
Speaker 5: About the the fact that first of.
Speaker 4: All, I get it in terms of the concerns they have about challenges like the price of grocery.
Speaker 1: Now, it's interesting as you watch the state run media mob they are doing everything.
Speaker 2: Possible to.
Speaker 1: Dismiss these remarks outright and as if they meet their meaningless because they're they have been echoing the fascist and the Nazi lines. That that basically Kamala Harris has given her full seal of approval tool too.
Speaker 2: You know she was.
Speaker 1: She was asked, for example, to comment on her running mate calling Donald Trump, comparing him and his rally at MSG to a Nazi rally. And here's how she dodds that question.
Speaker 2: I talked to Governor Walls yesterday.
Speaker 4: He compared Trump's rally on Sunday to that of one of the Nazi rallies in the thirties at Madison Square Gardens.
Speaker 2: Do you compare that?
Speaker 4: Do you find that a similar comparison.
Speaker 5: Listen, this election is in seven days, and I think the American people have a very clear choice. And on the one hand, you have Donald Trump, who is constantly fanning the flames of division and hate, who is trying to have the American people point their fingers at each other, or my leadership, which is founded on a lived and experience that the vast majority of us have more in common than would separate us.
Speaker 1: And then she was asked early this morning the question of whether or not she disagrees with Joe Biden, and she said, I have three rallies today. You know, she just said in the answer of Walls, oh, we have an election in seven days, and then goes on to attack Donald Trump and not answer the question.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: She dodges the question about what Joe Biden had said until she, I guess, convened with her advisors and said, yeah, we better walk this back. But here's what she said at first empathies with.
Speaker 6: Any votes that you do fair, defendie by or insulted by the garbage shopping.
Speaker 4: I am ncal president of the United States. I will be traveling to Free States today to do what I have been doing throughout, which is talking with the American people about the fact that, first of all, I get it in terms of the concerns they have about challenges like the price of groceries.
Speaker 1: You see, what they're really saying is and what they're telling the American people is your garbage. If you vote for Trump, you're a fascist, you're a racist, and you're a Nazi. That is their closing message and it has been for a while, and that the reason why Kamala has not come out even in an environment where we have Iranian hit squads in this country to assassinate Donald Trump, according to reports, and we've had two would be assassins. One came within a millimeter of shooting Donald Trump's head off. They there is no desire on the part of Kamala Harris to be the uniter that she was trying to claim to be last night. And then she spent most of the rest of her time. I guess this thirty minute speech, however long it was, you know, just talking out of both sides of her mouth and just telling lie after lie after lie after lie after lie, you know, going on blaming Donald Trump for the border crisis, pushing the lie that he wants a national abortion band, pushing a lie that he wants to limit contraception, pushing a lie that he's against IVF, pushing a lie that he's in favor of Project twenty twenty five, which in fact he knows nothing about. She was lying through her teeth as she sits there and talks about and lectures about unity. This campaign, from the beginning of her has been rooted on one big facade and lie because she cannot express who she really is because it would have been outright rejected by the American people, and with the assist from a corrupt state run legacy medium mob, he has been able to avoid answering questions about her stated positions recently stated positions on the Green New Deal that she would pass and eliminate the filibuster to pass on state run or government run healthcare for all, Medicare for all and no private health insurance, or She's never been asked about her radical statements and support for rioters in the summer of twenty twenty insurrectionists. I think Liz Cheney would refer to them those people. Four days after a police precinct burns to the ground Minneapolis, she's tweeting out of Minnesota bailfund and then going on CBS saying we're not going to stop. They're not going to stop, and they shouldn't stop. It's unbelievable. Then, the same person that is now trying to convince America their pro second Amendment when we know that she's not. He's the one that's supported, in her own words, a mandatory gun buyback program. He's trying to lie to the people in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and say she's pro fracking, and the people in Ohio and say the same thing.
Speaker 2: She is not.
Speaker 1: He has supported a fracking band over and over and over and over again. Which Kamala do you want to believe the one that only changed her position when she became the presumptive nominee, or do you want to believe the Kamala who has said these things over and over again are really real positions. This is why she can't do interviews. He can't do them because she's tied up in knots, because she has her real belief system and she's got to filter it through what her campaign is telling her that she can and cannot say, or having an offshore drilling band, or defunding and dismantling and reimagining ICE and the police, which she of course supports. Well, the fact that her policies she's been there at nearly four years, have caused inflation. You know, she lies about the She lied about the economy. She's lied about the borders saying they're secure, lied about inflation being transitory, you know, light about the successful withdrawal in Afghanistan. He has lied about the borders, and blames Trump for not supporting a bill that was an amnesty bill that would have allowed millions of illegals in the country every year. That was never a border security bill on day one, as she likes to say, he is those liight up about pretty much every issue that you can think of. Last night, and it is pretty unbelievable. She lied and said Donald Trump will well cut Social Security and Medicare, when in fact that is a lie and Trump has said he would never do any such thing, and the benefits went up under Donald Trump in his first term.
Speaker 2: Flat outline.
Speaker 1: You know, she spent most of her time and energies, and she's spent spending it smearing, slandering Donald Trump and his supporters. You all, my fellow garbage people. I'm proud to be a garbage person, irredeemable, deplorable, proud to cling to my God, believe in my Second Amendment, my Bible, my faith, my religion.
Speaker 2: Proud of it.
Speaker 1: And this is what they think of us because they're not just calling Donald Trump a fascist, They're not just calling him a Nazi and comparing him to such. They're not just calling Donald Trump garbage. They're calling his supporters garbage outright saying it. You know, she promised to tell the truth even when it was difficult last night, but then lied all throughout the rest of her speech and said things that were absolutely positively false. And that is that, that is the state of desperation she finds herself in.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: With all that said, one week from today, the vote counting will hopefully be over and we'll have a winner. It's not necessary, it's not necessarily the case. I don't know, but I do know this that every American it is registered to voted. If you want to know how to register, or go to Hannity dot com when early voting starts and stops in your state. Some states have same day registration, meaning if you're a citizen, you can get a legal ballot and register to vote on election day in some states, not most. But all that information is a public service on Hannity dot Com. I can't think of a more clear choice election than the one we're facing, and I can't think of a time where the consequences were this severe. Her views, her opinions are radical, They are extreme to the maximum level. There's never been a candidate this radical and extreme. It was pretty amazing last night, this closing argument in the swamp that is Washington, d C. And all I saw and heard was fear back to the fascism. Donald Trump is horrible and evil, and it's like the entire focus was on Donald Trump. And you know, she put out a list of policies that they never enacted in the last four years, and that in many cases they just flat out light about inflation being transitory, the border being closed, the border being secure. You know, she plans to lower costs with with Biden. Harris implation, why didn't you why don't you go Why didn't you just go down the block and put in policies in place to do it?
Speaker 2: Now? Why would you have to be elected to do that?
Speaker 1: You know, the call for unity was a joke, as she continued repeatedly throughout this speech last night to just trash Donald Trump. And it's it's you know why, and why not focus on the borders? Why not focus on your vision for the country? And that's what it came down to a closing message. I hate Donald Trump, just like they've been saying in various forms now for weeks on end. And he pushed fear and that's what they've got because they cannot run on are you better off? Than you were under Donald Trump. They can't run on are you better off than you were four years ago? And he makes a final pitch, and that pitch to me was a big, complete, colossal failure. And there's a lot of Democratic pushback.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It really is Washington Free Beacon, quoting Democratic strategists being frustrated with her economic messaging and it hasn't convinced many voters, and noting that many still wonder about what her vision is. We know what her vision is, the New Green Deal. Nobody's ever asked her about it.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Her economic message has not broken through a major Democratic donor set, and the economy is the issue most people care about. He narrowed the gap a little on the issue, but she's left a lot of people wondering about the vision. Democratic strategist Steve Jarding said Harris has not done a good enough job countering Trump's criticism of the Biden Harris administration's horrific economic record.
Speaker 2: I put in the word horrific.
Speaker 1: Another Democratic strategist said that Harris's economic messaging has a lot to be desired our campaign. By the way, it appears that they are beginning to pull up stakes in North Carolina because according to the ad tracking firm, it's called All the Pact. The Harris Walls presidential campaign has changed much of its remaining ads spending in North Carolina in the last week of the election, pulling millions of dollars of ads from North Carolina media markets. And by the way, for good reason. Donald Trump is way ahead in early voting. As a matter of fact, the early vote numbers have in every swing state seemed to be favoring Donald Trump. And they just stay committed to just lashing out at Donald Trump and by proxy, if you will, his supporters, and we saw that with Biden. Now she finally did say a distance herself from Biden today. Why didn't she do it last night? Why didn't she do it immediately? We have Tim Wall's wife back in the news actually indicating that offering tampons and school bathrooms would help students learn to read. During an appearance with Katie Kirk on her podcast. Kirk asked Walls about her husband being called tampon Tim, and she answered, well, if kids are hungry in school, you know what that does to the brain and learning. You're not going to learn to read. So if we're talking about learning to read and closing gaps. Then you better take away the barriers for that. Now, if that's tampons, then that's Tampon's take away the barriers and get to the real work of this. Not get lost in what are the components? I mean, this is insane, but anyway, and then she went on to say, you know, equaling the playing field or whatever it may be. The legislation says that feminine hygiene products must must be available for all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades four two twelve, according to a plan developed by the school district. That means they're putting feminine hygiene products in boys' bathrooms. Harris campaign is hoping that the suburbs, you know, are ware that Kamala Harris can win. They're also now floating this this idea, this theory that I think there's an undervote count, that there's millions of Harris supporters that won't tell anybody. I'm not sure I believe that. I think that's wishful thinking on their approach. But it's not new what she is doing. This is just basically what we're watching and witnessing is everything that Democrats do every two and four years, except on testosterone and human growth hormone. It is they have ratcheted up to a level that I never thought we'd see in our lifetime. But you know, it's one of the reasons. Why is she failed to secure endorsements from unions like the teamsters and firefighters unions? Why is she failed, you know, to get other key endorsements. Why is she failed to get endorsements from the Washington Post for crying out loud? The LA Times and even USA Today not exactly big supporters of Donald Trump. No answers to those questions, but you have, you know, a campaign that is just left with lying and name calling, and it's not working. I mean, there are some people that are beginning to get it. It's you know, one thing, there's an article out there's this guy on CBS Morning is the guy that got in trouble. I don't know how to pronounce his name. Do you know this guy, Tony Dockerpool, I don't know. Do you know who it is? No, he's on the CBS Morning Show. I don't watch the show, So I watched Fox in the morning anyway. So, in an interview with Democratic Vice presidential nominee Tim Walls. You know, he was asking if Joe Biden's garbage comment and others from Democrats comparing Republicans to Nazis undercut the message of Kamala Harris and the campaign's message of unity. And he noted the comparisons between you know, Trump and Madison Square Garden and the Nazi rally and what that Walls called the Nazi rally, and then of course all the things that he said. He made that comparison. There's no answer to any of these questions for them because they don't have a vision. Even fake news CNN. There's a headline on Media eight CNN's Harry Enton flags key signs of impending Trump victory. You can't say you weren't warned now. I don't want anybody to interpret this that this election is anywhere near finished.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how close this election is now. We've Atlas Polling had out yesterday Donald Trump up nationally by two and him winning six of the seven swing states. They were the top polster in twenty twenty, which is interesting, but it's only anecdotal. If you look at the real Clear Politics average, it is a very very very close race. You have Donald Trump up in the top battleground states by one point zero points. That's it. That's how close it is. Up two point five in Arizona. This is the real clear politics average. Nevada. He's up by zero point five, Wisconsin's zero point six, Michigan's zero point five, Penncilia's zero point six, North Carolina one point zero, Georgia two point four. Those are not numbers that I that create nothing other than urgency in me. And for me to double down in what I've been telling you, which is to assume that if you live in these battleground states, these swing states as we call them, if you live in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, if you live in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, to assume that your vote will be the deciding vote in this election. And that is if you do one thing this election season. If you do that one thing, that'd be great. If you can help other people go to the polls that maybe might have some difficulty, maybe friends, neighbors, relatives, whatever, or encourage people in your family that maybe would like to vote for Donald Trump but they've not used to voting. Maybe you can do that anyway. With that, it's interesting to watch CNN senior political data reporter flagging these signs. These are things that I've been looking at for weeks now, and he came in to break down the factors. And the first problem they're pointing out for Democrats, and again anecdotal, don't take this to the bank, is that when you look at the direction of the country, there's a poll out today and I can find that in my list here somewhere where Americans they are not happy with the direction of this country. They don't feel like the country is. For example, it was one poll, Reuter's poll, only thirteen percent of Americans think we're headed in the right direction. If you look at the economists you Gov poll, only twenty nine percent think we are in the right direction. Well, they have a little bit of a higher number for the Democrats, but they do point out what historically what that number needs to be. And what they noted is since nineteen eighty presidential in that election, income and parties of one reelection, you know, average of forty two percent approval rating. When it comes to the direction of the country, we're nowhere near that. And they're saying they have an average of around twenty five percent, and so they're not even close to the number. But when you have one poll saying as low as thirteen and then you have another poll that comes out that is a little bit higher, okay, but twenty nine percent is the high number. That's a far cry from forty eight percent. And another factor that they point out working in Republicans favor is that they're outpacing Democrats and registering voters. Signing people up is a big deal. If people go through the effort to sign up, that usually means they're pretty dedicated to voting. And you see a massive increases in Republican voting numbers in very important states like Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere. And he points out that if Trump wins, he said, no one can say this is the CNN that they were not warned of the possibility. It's beyond the possibility. It could be a reality if every one of you do your part. Republicans are putting more Republicans in the electorate. The Democratic number versus the Republican number has shrunk. I've been looking at data every single day, and as it relates to the numbers and the percentages, which is even more important of early votes and requested ballots, etc. And Democrats are on a percentage basis down dramatically double digits in pretty much every swing state. But it's not a guarantee. That's why I'm saying, you've got to vote.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Other people said, you know, this is very scary. I'm fake new CNN. It's it's not even the content, but Harry's delivery is very very scary. A fake news CNN quote anchor. News anchor said, well, that's not journalism anyway. We'll get to more poll analysis coming up later in the program with our posters here, but they there is there's palpable frustration among the Democratic Party, and you know, we will find out and if they are successful in this, Trump is a Nazi and Trump is a racist and a fascist. If the if if that works, then that's all this country's ever going to hear from Democrats moving forward. I can tell you this, if you go back to where we were four years ago in terms of the real clear politics average national average, Joe Biden was up seven point five percent. Today, Donald Trump is up zero point four percent. That is a seven point nine percent swing. Biden was up three point two percent in the battlegrounds, that number has been going down, and Donald Trump is now up one point zero. That is a swing of four point two percentage points, which is massive in the political world. Does that manifest itself into voting No, anecdotally. I can make a case both ways. Twenty twenty two is supposed to be a red wave year that never materialized. If you don't want another disappointment or an expectation not met, then you have to do your part. If I can convey one thing to everybody listening, just one, it would be urgency, because the importance of everything is is critical