Speaker 1: Mom transmitting America as Hey, welcome to Friday Show Morning studio, Morna Thomas radd and studio coming up and just a little bit. But let's do our get to know what's your favorite plan for the weekend?
Speaker 2: Amy, Oh, it's just organizing my house and getting my kids back. Oh, and then we're finally celebrating my daughters Serve the homeless for her birthday.
Speaker 1: I think you should probably elaborate a bit on getting your kids back. Just throw that out there, put it in the middle, and move on.
Speaker 2: So there, I have fifty to fifty custody. So they Friday to Friday they're with their dad, and then the next Friday to Friday there with me.
Speaker 1: Can they ever come over to your house during the Friday to Friday that they don't have you?
Speaker 2: They stop by to get things, but like come over and like your.
Speaker 3: Daughter can drive? Can you ever just come over and watch TV and hang out?
Speaker 2: She doesn't, but she'll come by and get things, but she doesn't stay.
Speaker 3: Is that a rule she can't come? And like, Chill, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know that we've really established it, but she's just like okay, So I think she wants to go back to where I'll where she's supposed to be. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And so what if you found out though during your time with her she was going to her dad's house to chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that would. I would be like, Hey, what's up? What do we need to do here?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Chill here? Yeah. I mean, I'm sure some kids feel that way, and she's seventeen, so we'd probably give her some of that control. But then also we kind of make plans based on them not being there.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good luck.
Speaker 3: I don't want to open that whole can.
Speaker 2: It's not a can. I mean I feel like a lot of people are in that situation. And I will say, if you are, you know, looking into how you're going to do this Friday to Friday's amazing.
Speaker 3: Eddie favorite plan for the weekend.
Speaker 4: I got my cuig for adult beverages in you know, we talked about that. It's called the Bartesian and it's like it's got capsules in there, and you put it in there, put it in and it's got vodka, tequila whatever. It came in yesterday and so I'm excited to try it. And by try it, I mean make me some cocktails.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna try like one of each? Is it one of those?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It came with a sampler of like six different drinks, but there's no alcohol in the sampler. No, no, it's just you get the alcohol combine it correct. Well, it's got little compartments, one for vodka, one for tequila, one for rum, one for whiskey.
Speaker 3: And he just hit a button and it makes it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a Manhattan, a whiskey sour, a margarita.
Speaker 1: Though that say, don't do that. What do you mean like liquor and snake. Don't go skating like that?
Speaker 2: Beer liquor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beer before liquor, never sicker, see before beer, no fear correct, don't fit.
Speaker 3: I remember that's OJ that's fine. Lushbox.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Maybe my wife and I'll go to dinner and the in laws are in town, so maybe they can watch the kids and we can go to dinner and have no plans. And I'm sure there's probably a birthday party, so I'll have to go to a birthday party at some point. They're always birthday parties, always birthday parties, every weekend birthday party.
Speaker 3: But at least the birthday parties they have alcohol. They have the Bartesian.
Speaker 5: They do not have the Bartesian, but they got beer one cocktail.
Speaker 3: I mean, Ella, our dog comes home tomorrow, we get her back. Do you want to elaborate on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's up with that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: We have been gone a lot, and so instead of she would just be at the house that she can't really run in the backyard because Edie and I are building a pickleball court.
Speaker 3: And so since we.
Speaker 1: Were gone and she can't run, there was this farm that like does like training at the same time. So she went there for eleven days and so we finally get her back tomorrow. They come by and then like walk us through, like for thirty minutes. What she's learned. She's already pretty good. We just kind of wanted her to be able to run. She's getting like depressed. Not there were guys out you know, like the asphalt guys, and I didn't want to do asphalt.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We had to hire asphalt guys. And while they're out there the whole time, Ella can't go out there. The asphalt guys out there. But we're gonna learn how to asphalt for next time, Yes, for next Well for YouTube from YouTube that we've learned.
Speaker 3: The whole the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Ella was at camp for eleven days, so what's she gonna come back?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 1: And like, how to make a tempt how do not nuts fire? Let's open up the mail bag, you friends.
Speaker 3: The game mail and we read it all the air. If something we call Bobby's mail bag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend of about six months works at a car dealership where her former boyfriend is her manager. It bothers me that she's with her ex every day. I do pretty well. We've talked about her moving in with me. She only works part time. It doesn't make that much money, so I guess I could support her until she finds something else.
Speaker 3: Would it be out of line for me to ask her to quit her job?
Speaker 1: Sign Ben the boyfriend, Yeah, Ben, it would be out of line, especially if she likes the job. Yeah, especially if there's no reason for you to think that there's anything going on with her in her ex. It makes you seem wildly insecure. And do you know what's unattractive about a man and they're wildly insecure? I've never attracted him in here are wildly insecure?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: Never, not once I've ever been attracted to a man, it was wildly insecure.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: So I would imagine that they were together when he was her manager, and since they've broken up and she still is in that job.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't know that though. I know, but I don't if it's the opposite.
Speaker 1: If all of a sudden she applies for a job to work with the rext boyfriend, Yeah, that's problematic, he yeah.
Speaker 2: But what if it's her dream job.
Speaker 3: No, No, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of those that probably didn't happen where her ex is the boss and she goes to apply to work from I'm gonna I'm gonna. I'm gonna bet my bottom dollar that didn't happen. But it definitely could happen where they were together, because a lot of people date when they're working together.
Speaker 3: So if that's the case, their exes for a reason.
Speaker 1: Unless she gives you a reason to wonder anything, you just shake the insecurity man.
Speaker 2: And you can't be like, uh, yeah, it's okay, I'll support you while you figure something else out. I don't like that either. It's like, okay, no, I have a job, I can support myself.
Speaker 1: Let me do my thing and she'll be like, stop being so freaking insecure, loser, I'll go back to my ex.
Speaker 3: I want it to anyway.
Speaker 4: You're saying this because they're dating, right, Like if they're married, no right.
Speaker 2: If they get married, just to quit her job?
Speaker 1: Like if they're married and and mine's her ex and they dated, Now, my wife's not working with her ex. Your your wife wouldn't go get a job working for X. But if she'd always been working the other way? So you get married, you make her quit? Yep, but you were together while they were together.
Speaker 3: No, man, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Why would Why would you want your wife to be hanging out with her ex every day?
Speaker 1: If you want your girlfriend to be hanging out with the ex exactly like you don't want them to. But who cares, Eddie, I'm not attracted you anymore. You're wildly insecure. There are a lot of jobs out there, guys. If she likes her job and she's always done it since you've known her, you're still gonna make her quit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, soe fall in love again.
Speaker 2: Let's say you love.
Speaker 3: That's because you're insecure.
Speaker 2: You love your job, and what if your wife like you.
Speaker 3: And I you and I were dated.
Speaker 2: Okay, say we're dated, but we broke up. But you your you would if your wife asked you to quit.
Speaker 3: You would my wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd have to if my wife asked me. That's the nineteen fifties type stuff there.
Speaker 4: But if my wife asked me to quit my job, she asked you to quit, No, no, that's not the question.
Speaker 3: Hold on, but she'd let you. By the way, they didn't date everybody. No, no, we're making this up.
Speaker 1: But used to date Amy and she was still with you and you guys are fine, but then she marries you.
Speaker 3: But now you got to break up. That's dumbest thing ever her. Yeah, you're right. I don't think she would do that. That's unrealistic. You will. If I started this job and.
Speaker 4: It was my dream job, but my ex girlfriend Amy works here, she'd be like, no, no, you're not doing.
Speaker 2: That job your dream job. That's I don't know. I feel like this is there's gonna be some gray area here.
Speaker 1: You really want your let it go, Let it go. Trust her unless she gives you a reason not to trust her. Trust her. Otherwise you're wildly insecure. And I'm not tracting you me either, there, thank you.
Speaker 3: Closing up. We got your gmail on you. Now find the cloth. Bobby failed that. Yeamn, time for the fun facts. Let's go fun. Then I'm gonna start you off. I got a whole list.
Speaker 1: In his second presidential election, both parties picked George Washington as their nominee.
Speaker 3: He won with one hundred center the vote. Wow, that will never happen again, He's said.
Speaker 1: From April thirtieth to March fourth, seventeen eighty nine to seventeen ninety seven, which they offered him, Hey.
Speaker 3: You want to be the king? He's like, no, no, no, no, no. Why do you think we left there? Wow?
Speaker 1: Because me, I'd have been like, you know, that's a good point. I'll be the king until I die. But then you go to a democracy. Fun fact, Amy, go ahead.
Speaker 2: It would take nineteen minutes to fall to the center of the earth.
Speaker 3: Nineteen minutes of straight falling. Yeah, that's how big the earth is.
Speaker 1: So they think that's how deep the earth is. Holy crap, When do you come out the other side? So does that mean that if you keep going in thirty eight minutes you come out in like China the other nineteen.
Speaker 3: Ye because that's like nineteen to the middle and then the other nineteen you're.
Speaker 1: Like, hello, hey, guys, whoa man that falling? Imagine it's falling in space. That's not falling.
Speaker 3: Someone like people fall Oh in movies. Yeah, that's not good. I don't know about that in real life, Eddie.
Speaker 4: So the first ATM was in invented but like a little over fifty years ago by a guy named John Shepherd Baron.
Speaker 3: And what he did was he found.
Speaker 4: Chocolate bar dispensers, so it's the same size as the dollar bill, and instead of chocolate bars, he would put dollars in there, like that's gonna be an ATM machine. And his wife said she couldn't remember six digits because it was going to first be a six digit code. She's like, now, let's just do four. That's too hard to remember. So that's why there are four digits.
Speaker 3: Dany, I don't know that. I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 1: Imagine falling off a building though you're still thinking about a long time, even for like seven eight because I went skydie.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, but I knew a parachute. I mean's ah, nineteen minutes of falling. Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: And so imagine the first person is trying to get a Hershey bar, and all of sudden they got a ten dollar bill.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: It's magic, all right, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: I like big butts, and I cannout lie you brother the brothers kid deny. When a girl with anybody waists and a big one in your face, you gets not how it goes smarter?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 5: Women with bigger butts are smarter than women with small butts. A study by the University of Pittsburgh in the Universe see at California found women with bigger butts are smarter because they store Omega three fatty acids, which promotes brain growth.
Speaker 1: They have fatty fatty acids in there in there butts fatty Oh wowoo.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, careful, how you saying that. I'm saying fatty acids in there. That's just a.
Speaker 5: Little but that promotes brain growth, which makes the women with big butts smarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. How about guys with never mind?
Speaker 1: Okay, human beings have explored less than five percent of the ocean ocean floor less than five percent, ninety five percent of the ocean floor completely completely unexplored.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Nine, it's a great big yonder. I have no idea what's going on? All right, Morgan, go ahead, all right. So, when the crew of Apollo ten went around the far side of the Moon in nineteen sixty nine, they.
Speaker 2: Were unable to receive any type of signal from Earth. Well, the crew reported to hear in a strange whistling tune that they described as outer space type music. I have a clip.
Speaker 3: I didn't used to keep it sounds out of Spacey didn't it here there?
Speaker 2: Whistling sound?
Speaker 1: That's clear than my cell phone calls. You're telling me that was nineteen sixty the moon.
Speaker 2: That was them up there. That's weird.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: I'll get on calls right now. That aren't that clear? And this guy's doing as Mr O there.
Speaker 3: On the other side of the moon. Yeah, well you think it's done in the studio. He's full pink Floyd up. They're dark side of the moon.
Speaker 1: Hearing sounds played again right, just so that that's.
Speaker 3: The whistle is talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you keep listening, there's more though.
Speaker 3: I didn't used to keep it sounds out of SPACEY didn't it here there?
Speaker 2: Whistling sound?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 3: You guys, Hey, move over so we get that shot. Stop that sound the audio? Do you get I'm saying over here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess we should be.
Speaker 1: More weary of Bambie than of Jaws, because deer and much more deadly than sharks are as far as deaths go. How there are two deaths in the US by shark attack twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Only two deaths deer four forty.
Speaker 1: Because the car wrecks anything, carreck car rex or.
Speaker 3: No, you're not like wrestling with a deer. You never know.
Speaker 1: Iron.
Speaker 3: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: We gotta love it when a first responder just goes like above and above and above and beyond, because that's what Anthony Paul Vino did. He's a firefighter in Buffalo, New York. And these two teenagers saw this puppy they got hit by a car and they brought it to the firehouse because that was the nearest place that they were like, oh, we can get this puppy some help. The dog ended up losing its leg, had all these injuries, but the puppy recovered well. Anthony decided to adopt a puppy because they didn't know where this dog came from, didn't have a home, and now she's like, the puppy's like a part of the firehouse, you know, ahouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah he so does he take the dog in or is it live at the firehouse?
Speaker 2: You know? He adopted the puppy full blown but brings it to work full blown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, full blown man, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm the dad man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I am your dog. Is it a Dalmatian? That would be so cool? I bet you kids don't even get that reference anymore. What do you mean? I thought that was just always one hundred and one Dalmatians Dalmatian.
Speaker 4: I just thought like Dalmatians were just firefighter dogs in general.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, I guess it's.
Speaker 4: Like you ever see a dog at a fire station, it's gonna be a dalvation, except maybe this one.
Speaker 3: Not full blown. Do we still feel like Dalmatians are firefighter dogs?
Speaker 2: I feel like in my mind they are, But that's because how I grew up seeing it.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't think I associate that anymore. Really. Yeah, but I'm a kid, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't ever see a Dalmatian though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're so rare. Oh in general, I know, but when you do, you're like, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Good story. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That tell me something good. It's time for the easiest trivia game ever. It's easy trivia. Amy's got the.
Speaker 8: T r on.
Speaker 1: She is the champion. We're starting a whole new season. Looking at all time leaderboard. Eddie six, Amy four, Lunchbox two?
Speaker 3: Who but Amy? You have you're the current champion. Okay, here we go. I'm baas number. No, I read it, I'm there.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Colors is the first category. It's easy trivia. Amy. What color are McDonald's famous arches yellow? Correct? Lunchbox? What color is Big Bird yellow? Correct? Eddie? What color is SpongeBob yellow? Correct? Organ? What color is the Simpsons yellow? Correct? So that's very easy. But if you do miss it, you hear this sound. You've been boned. You to the game like life. Don't get boned ready.
Speaker 1: American flag is your cat cegory. Eddie's like chomping at the bit because he was eliminated last week.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I've been waiting so long for this. Amy. How many stars are on the American flag?
Speaker 2: Fifty?
Speaker 3: Correct? Watch Woks. How many stripes are on the American flag? Thirteen? Correct? Eddie? What's the color of the first stripe on the American flag.
Speaker 1: What the he's back, he's looking around for the flag.
Speaker 3: This guy's be a fight yere somewhere. We're in America. On your desk, there's America's team, but there's no flag on that.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming it's red because it's red, white and blue, so let's still red.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one for that round Morgan who's famous for making the first American flag.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I know her name.
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 2: What's her eye? I can see it?
Speaker 3: Crap, the first American flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see her. The name has escaped my brain.
Speaker 3: Lyndon B. Johnson another I know it's sorry, Yeah it is Betsy Ross. You could see her.
Speaker 2: I literally could see a picture of her.
Speaker 1: Well, I can see you getting boned. Here you go, ready, Amy. The category is candy easy trivia. Candy hearts are associated with what holiday Valentine's Day? Correct Lunchbox which Tiny candy under the brand name Willie Walker Candy Company, is nicknamed the geek Treat. They're also sold in rope and clusters.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm gonna go nerds.
Speaker 1: Correct Eddie, which candy brand is known for its signature peanut butter cups. Correct for he left the category's presidents Amy, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and what other president is on Mount Rushmore? George Washington. Oh, No, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln? And what other president is on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: That's tough, Tom, George Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 3: What golly?
Speaker 2: I knew I should have taken that.
Speaker 3: George Lincoln, Thomas jet What did you.
Speaker 2: George Washington, Lincoln is just Thomas Jefferson. Those are the I knew I should have taken that trip to South Dakota. I want to go see it.
Speaker 3: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson. Where are you strolling? Abraham Lincoln?
Speaker 2: And is this a trick question?
Speaker 3: What other is on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Oh? Because I feel like I want it to be not.
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 2: I know he's a trick question, so I would go Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 3: Not a president, I know, dang, guy Roosevelt. Roosevelt? Which one?
Speaker 8: Theodore Roosevelt, THEO, THEO you Shall see you the Dan lunchbox?
Speaker 1: Which US president was assassinated in Dallas, Texas?
Speaker 3: Watched that thing? Doctor Lennard JFK.
Speaker 1: Correct Eddie. Which US president is known as the father of our country.
Speaker 3: That's George Washington. Correct to remain LB versus Eddie lunchbox.
Speaker 1: What company's logo features the red haired girl with pigtails.
Speaker 3: That's Wendy's correct Eddie.
Speaker 1: Pikachu is the mascot to what video game series and media franchise hooke him On? Correct lunchbox. Company mascots is the category. What company is represented by a get go with a British act.
Speaker 3: Geico? Correct Eddie.
Speaker 1: What serial brand features a tiger named Tony as its mascot frosted Flakes?
Speaker 3: Correct? The categories animals two remain lunchbox.
Speaker 1: What's the fastest land animal Cheetah?
Speaker 3: Correct Eddie.
Speaker 1: What African animal is known for its loud and amusing laughing sound. These animals are also characters in the Lion King Hyena Correct categories comedy lunchbox. What classic comedy movie features a character named Doctor Evil.
Speaker 3: Austin Powers correct Eddie.
Speaker 1: What famous comedy trio is known for their slapstick antics and funny hairstyles along with their physical brand of comedy. What famous comedy trio known for slapstick antics, funny hairstyles, physical comedy What what famous comedy trio? Comedy trio? Oh, three Stooges correct, lunchbox. What comedy duo is known for the classic Who's on First?
Speaker 3: Routine? There are duo.
Speaker 1: Geez Hatfield McCoy's incorrect, Eddie, would you know that Abton Costello?
Speaker 3: Correct? How do you get this? You win?
Speaker 1: What classic comedy movie features the duo Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.
Speaker 4: Mmm, I believe that's the Wedding Crashers?
Speaker 3: Correct? Winner, Yes.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: I was so missing this game. I'm so glad to be back playing Easy Trivia.
Speaker 1: You were eliminated just because you were good? I know, right, But now now daddy's back.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's the same. I don't know, because I have four kids. I'm a dad. Daddy's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie, congratulations, Eddie is our winter on Easy Trivia?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to this boy. Smil right here? Good morning, Bobby Boone. We got here. Sure our second date? She just dropped the ice cream in my chair. You'll let you be kind of funny if we shamed her on a nationwide radio show. So thank y'all.
Speaker 7: No good going on.
Speaker 3: That day's going pretty good. That was a date.
Speaker 1: That's awesome date. That's really cool. That was Baller removed. But that's like that date's going for good. Here is Chris from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 9: Just wanted to say that I finished my first ever marathon.
Speaker 3: You guys were a big part of it.
Speaker 4: I listen to you guys every time I ran, and I listened to the show the entire time I was running the marathon.
Speaker 3: Thanks for what you do well the show.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that when I'm a runner, music doesn't quite do it, nor do my legs or brain or heart or body, because I hate it.
Speaker 3: Nothing does it, nothing is it.
Speaker 1: I can get on the treadmill and and podcast a little bit, but then I end up remembering that I'm running, and then.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate running. I'll walk for an hour because I can read while I walk. I can't read while I run. If I could read while I run, out I was just say I don't like to read it anymore. I'd probably quit that too. But yeah, good luck, all right, good job, dude. That's a Marathon's crazy. Amy did a marathon once.
Speaker 2: I did once she won, And that's about it.
Speaker 3: The whole thing yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, she'd bet the guy from Africa in the Kenyon.
Speaker 3: I remember that guy.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was three thousand, five hundred and.
Speaker 1: Potato potatoes, and I say, yeah, pile of stories.
Speaker 2: I have a collector's item for you to buy, Bobby, I'm ready to collect the Sylvester Stallone is selling off eleven of his little watches.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: There's no way. It's like the most expensive, one of the most expensive watches ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he has a tech Phelipe Grand Master chime and apparently it's never been touched and it could sell for more than five million dollars.
Speaker 3: You can't wear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has not. It's like art to him. He bought it for two point five so he's doubling. I mean, I'm like, wait, these are the kind of investments we need to get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except for you have to invest two point five million.
Speaker 1: Other than that part if you can invest as Ray would say, two point five hundred or two point five one thousand.
Speaker 3: But that's crazy. And you get a watch and you can't wear the watch. Why would you buy a watch if you can't.
Speaker 1: Wear same reason you buy a piece of art, I guess. But I don't buy pieces of art, or you don't wear art hanging it, so you have to just treat it like art.
Speaker 2: This particular one, it's the most complicated wristwatch ever made. And I've been watching some YouTube videos on watches in some of these companies and how they make I mean, it is so intricate and it takes them like forever. There's only so many they can make.
Speaker 3: And did you know Rolex is a nonprofit? I did. I didn't know that from this show that on this show here. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's a crazy watch And I guess the real reason you get it is because you can.
Speaker 2: It's like something he collects and he said, hey, lot, was I gonna cove it and keep it forever? That's not my personality. I like to share things.
Speaker 3: No, actually did. I want to go to covid and keep a fove go and share.
Speaker 2: Things, sell it for doll just crazy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day is on Sunday, so do not forget. Like this is your warning. And if your last minute like thinking of things to go do, there's a lot of stuff you can do that doesn't cost any money that will be really special for mom, like putting together like a gratitude jar of all the things you're thankful for.
Speaker 3: Hey, mom, gratitude it's me sale vest too exactly.
Speaker 2: Guys. It's really easy. You just get like a cute jar impression, cut up a bunch of pieces of paper and have your kids write stuff down, and you write stuff down and put it in the jar, and she can just if she's having a bad day, she gets to go into the jar and see what her kids are thankful for.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be good for me to get that jar. I'd look at them all the first day. I wouldn't. It's like candy in the house or chips. I have no moderation. I'd be like, I want to read everything good about.
Speaker 2: Me when you're One of my friends did that for me for my birthday. And she's a therapist, so it's kind of fitting that she came up with this idea. But she reached out to even some of my friends that she didn't know and had them write it down, or she wrote it down for them, whatever they said. And then it is I do dip into the jar from.
Speaker 3: Time to time, but I read them all yet.
Speaker 2: No, I read them all. I've read them all at this point now but I didn't read them all that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife gave me a sticky pad when we like first got engaged with little notes, read them all in like ten minutes and then wait.
Speaker 2: You explain this because this sounds cute.
Speaker 1: There was a sticky pad of notes and she wrote a little note in each of them, like something she liked about me here, loved about me, And I just she's like, same kind of do if you have a bad day to do this. This is like three years ago, and I guess I have them in a real bad day to rite them all in like ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think my day was that bad. I was just interested what she had to say. What else?
Speaker 2: Oh, Luke Bryan was on Jimmy Kimmel and he talked to him about why he falls a lot.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm kind of I'm a six too, you know, it's I'm up there, time to do. Michael Jackson moves well of a frame. And when you add water to a stage and slit cowboy boots, you go down.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, look's a big old boy, like tall, pretty athletic though. Yeah, the cowboy boots will get you every time. Planet of the Apes I knew Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes is out. I guess today movie Mike's over here. I think looks awesome. I love the Planet of the Ape movies. Yeah, I'm going tonight one of the most underrated franchises.
Speaker 3: Is it underrated? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I really like it. I guess I don't look at the rates. I I've always liked all the Planet of the Apes movies. So they're calling it the best film from the Planet of the Apes. It's Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes in theaters now. I saw the Rotten Tomatoes was already about ninety percent. That's really good. Yeah, and so check it out. Go watch in the theater because you're a big theater nerd.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 1: It is probably one of those where you think that you have to watch in the theater to get the full effects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the big action like that's you have to see it on the big screen. If you guys watch any of the Planet of the Apes. Oh, man, that's what I'm saying. They're so good.
Speaker 1: Given that first I mean, the first one, doesn't the Ape wahlbergs in some of them.
Speaker 3: That was a different iteration. Oh that was awesome, dude. The old ones.
Speaker 1: No, Charlton Heston, that's really a versions. So, yeah, the Planet of the Apes are all awesome. This one's like a dictator of the planet that he's running the planet. Yeah, there's a good monkey, bad monkey monkey fighting against each other trying to live with humans, and they maxed their lips. Oh yeah, good Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. It'd be awesome only in theaters.
Speaker 3: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Nine year old Kelvin Elvis Junr Is walking with his dad. He's like, all right, let's go to the coffee shop. He's got his dollar in the pocket that he got for making good grades, and he sees a homeless dude sitting on the sidewalk in his pj's.
Speaker 3: He walks up to homeless dude, like, here, would you like my dollar so you can get something to eat.
Speaker 5: Turns out the dude wasn't hold was. He's a multi millionaire. He was evacuated from his condo because there was a fire alarm, so he was just sitting there having a cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: Went going to be able to go back in the building.
Speaker 1: It makes me say pj's because that's not what This guy has a different dollar put on for bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And so he sits down with the nine year old.
Speaker 5: This guy, Matt sits down with a nine year old and they talk and he's like, hey, man, I own a sporting goods store. I'm gonna give you a shopping spree. So the nine year old had to go into shopping spree. His dollar turned into a shopping spree. That's pretty cool. Who is the millionaire billionaire? His name is Matt boost Biss. He's the owner of a sporting good store in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: That's a cool story because the kid was giving a dollar to somebody who needed it. That the dude was in literal pj's like maybe touching shorts on I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, No, he was the fire alarm when off, he had to get out fire, fire, fire.
Speaker 3: But that that parent had to be proud. Would your kids have done that? Probably not last dollar? Nah?
Speaker 2: Maybe, because my I think my kids they think about it. I think they have good hearts, but I also think, mommist, see me giving this dollar and it's going to earn me five.
Speaker 3: Or a shopping spree. Good story. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good. There's a voicemail from Sarah and Georgia.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to give a huge shout out to my credible sister Stephanie. So there's a pediatric I see nurse at Duke Hospital, but Nurses Week this week. I couldn't think of a better time direct and not her dedication, hard work. She's not only an amazing nurse, but also a rock far mom of two kids, the best wife, mom, and friend anyone could ask for. She goes above me on every day to care for her patients and support her family and friends. I know she's a huge fan of the show, and I'd be thrilled if you could give her a shout out during Nurses Week to show her some love and appreciation for all that she does.
Speaker 3: You got it, Stephanie, do Hospital. I see you. You're an angel among us.
Speaker 1: Most new nurses are some of them I feel like don't care enough where the needle goes, Like they just kind of they just go, you know, this is kind of where the vessel is. But like ninety nine percent of you, I'm glad that you exist because.
Speaker 3: We need you.
Speaker 1: You're very valuable. We're very thankful for you. All right, here's another voicemail.
Speaker 7: Hey you guys love this show. Got some good news. Lunchbox was going by. I bought some scratches. I usually good number thirteen slot, but they were out, so I got Lunch's soccer number. I said, what will Lunchbox do? Because I just heard the show. So I've got a couple of two dollars scratches and Lunchbox a soccer number. A couple of scratches later, three thousand dollars thanks to lunch Box. Appreciate it. Thanks guys, love the show.
Speaker 3: I hit him with that Ray loved in three thousand dollars on a two dollars He's never won over two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: He plays every day, or at least enough at the end of the week account for every day.
Speaker 3: That's wild. Thanks for the call. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 5: I seem to help a lot of people win money, but never myself.
Speaker 3: Kind of annoying. Gets the numbers game.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like that lady that never played the lottery and she won like a million dollars on the man.
Speaker 3: That's that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Amy get in The Morning Corny, The Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: Why was beef stew not used as a computer password?
Speaker 3: We're reaching here. Why was beef stew not used as a computer password?
Speaker 2: Because it was not strong enough?
Speaker 3: Not stroking off strong enough? Stroking off? I don't off is. I know the name.
Speaker 1: I know it's a suit, but do you guys know what the difference is beef? Is it literally just beef stew? But like German?
Speaker 3: Is it like a brand beef?
Speaker 1: I don't stroking off a brand. I think it's maybe a kind of noodle, like a.
Speaker 2: It's a stew.
Speaker 3: So it's in We're to have just come in to beef stew.
Speaker 1: It's it's strogan Off sauces, a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with fat flour. You think we give you a big strogan Off recipes Today The Friday Morning Conversation with Thomas RTT by twenty minutes. We were doing a segment here and the door just flies open. What I like is the comfortability.
Speaker 11: I just felt like I felt like I was home.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he just walks in. We're in the middle of a segment, and so good job everybody here. Because we didn't stop, and he walked in and goes, I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Here, and we're like, no, the answer is no. And then he walked right back out and went back into the room.
Speaker 1: It was awesome and we kept going with segment and he was like, oh, I called me back in a second.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's like peing with the door open. But you were just so comfortable, which I do. Yeah, even stuff like that with your wife or your husband, it just happens.
Speaker 3: It's part of life, and you move on.
Speaker 11: I haven't seen you on forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real good. I like that dinner. Like that color of dnim?
Speaker 11: Thanks man, I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I like you. No, I like the dark.
Speaker 11: Oh, thanks man, it's very seventies.
Speaker 1: Do you have do you have Do you have a whole section of Because I have dinim. I don't feel like I pulled in them off everybody. You have whole section of denim your closet.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a I'm a Jean guy. I love dinner.
Speaker 3: Will you go full Canadian tuxedo? Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should match? Or can you go?
Speaker 11: Not matching? Dinim is strange? These would be the same color at.
Speaker 3: Least you can.
Speaker 2: You couldn't wear that.
Speaker 11: We're dark and light. Yeah, see my stylist.
Speaker 2: No, I was just confirming because I literally wore dark dinner with light dinner the other day.
Speaker 3: I think that works. That works.
Speaker 9: But if it's like two colors of dark denim and one's a little bit lighter, gotcha.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You almost want to be way different or exactly the same.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 1: Will you wear shoes with different branded socks? Because I will not do that.
Speaker 11: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Ad luck.
Speaker 2: Wait, what like if a Nike shoe, you have to have Nike socks?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I see you're saying, let's check right now what you got.
Speaker 1: Okay, So these New Balance that are purple, I would not wear a Nike socks.
Speaker 3: So those are generic socks? Oh gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, So unless I'm wearing New Balance, I can't wear like Adidas with Nike socks or I'm probably gonna have a car.
Speaker 3: Right that day. That's weird.
Speaker 11: I don't ever show my.
Speaker 1: Socks though I don't either, but it doesn't matter. It's not for other people, gotcha. My superstitions are for me to torture me internally.
Speaker 2: Right, do you wear ankle socks, or so.
Speaker 9: I've been told by the young kids that ankle socks are out same you. But then when I go to the gym and I'm wearing high socks, I get looked at kind of strange, like a nineteen.
Speaker 3: Twenties baseball player. There, that's right, shoeless Joe, that's right.
Speaker 1: Thomas Rts. Here, we got a bunch of stuff talk about. But today we promoed and we played. But we've been playing it all day and giving lots of love here, beautiful as you awesome. So yeah, so what's the deal? Because I have the song and usually I look up the liner notes too. It's written by I don't know what's up of this song? Who wrote it?
Speaker 3: I wrote it? Because sometimes I'll be like, hey, you wrote this song, and they're like, no, no, I did, I did?
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 9: The song was actually started though before I came in on it, my my buddy Julian Bennetta, a guy named John Ryan, and a guy named Jay Cash. They played me the course of this tune, and we had a writing camp books in Chattanooga about a year ago, and we went and wrote this this song and a bunch of other ones but yeah, those are those those are these dudes?
Speaker 1: Before I play it, I'm gonna get to it in a second. Will you tell me about a writing camp and what happened there?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I feel like in this day and age, you either write in Nashville, like on a day, or you get a couple of days with somebody, or you you go on the road like on the bus, you bring writers with you on the bus while you're on tour, or a camp. I call it as like picking a destination, bringing writers and basically just going and camping there for like three days, not intense.
Speaker 1: So removing distractions of home pretty much, so you can mostly only focus on the creative.
Speaker 9: Maybe not just writing, but part of the creative is being with each other, yeah, hanging, you know, having dinner or whatever. But I feel like when I'm away, I feel like that the pressure to like go.
Speaker 11: Home is not there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So like, if I write in Nashville, I feel like I got to feel like I got to be home by five or something, which is fine, but if you're really going to kind of get in the zone, I feel like a lot of the magic happens like late in the night, like ten pm to midnight is where some of the good magic happens.
Speaker 1: When I was finishing my second book, I was like, I can't write it home because I've not even the distractions. There's just too many things I need to do here, and if I'm built into this, I'm going to go do them. So I went and got in a different time zone. I went to Ireland. Never been by myself. I go to Ireland and really almost never left the hotel. But the times I was so different, I knew email wouldn't get to me. There was no distraction.
Speaker 9: Yeah, some times just the change in scenery can spark, you know, different ideas and different melodic structure in the whole thing. So I mean, even somewhere as close as Chattanooga, you get into the you get into the mountains, and all of a sudden you feel different than being in Nashville.
Speaker 3: So that's why I hold chapter on my books the Irish Famine.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, no, not at all, as the worst trip ever went on and I only would have been fine, but it's a drinking culture.
Speaker 3: I don't drink.
Speaker 1: I get there and I also get car sick, and I have a car, and I get on a tour bus and go to a castle and I'm sick the whole time there.
Speaker 3: Uh no, No, I got on tour on a bus. I was like, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: So I got on a tour bus, got motion sick on the top of a double decker bus. Got to a castle that was more like one of those tiny houses, a tiny house castle, only it was small.
Speaker 3: But the only thing about it had that little top.
Speaker 2: That like a Rapunzel thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everything else was tiny. It was like a smoke stack on one of those tiny sheds.
Speaker 9: Have men eva all ever driven in a different country like on the on the other side of the road.
Speaker 3: No, I want to do it.
Speaker 11: It's terrifying you did.
Speaker 3: You did drive?
Speaker 11: I did it once in.
Speaker 3: Italy because you wanted to do it for the sake of doing it.
Speaker 11: Well, we were.
Speaker 9: Ever heard of Lake Como in Italy? It's like northern Italy. It's like George clintiy lived. I don't know, that's how I know of it. Yeah, so he's got a house there and it's the craziest place ever. But me and Lauren rented a moped and she's on the back of it and we drove like three hours on the opposite side of the road, and I swear to get the lanes or at least three feet tinier than our lanes, and the whole way my everything was clinched, so.
Speaker 1: It's double the lanes are smaller, and you probably naturally instinctively want to get on the other side.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, and when you get to a roundabout, you're just like, which way do I go?
Speaker 11: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And they're all not all but mostly roundabouts over there, like they have a different.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 3: The Friday morning conversation with Thomas Rackt You on social media a now or now? Uh?
Speaker 11: Half and half?
Speaker 3: Can you do that? Uh?
Speaker 9: It's probably not the best thing for me in the world, but I'll get on it every now and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is your current obsession?
Speaker 11: Heard obsession?
Speaker 1: Mine would be memorabil As you said, I got signed helmets everywhere over here.
Speaker 11: Probably putters oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you still going? Oh remember when I thought I was being scammed? Oh yeah, yeah, because it came from your.
Speaker 1: Email address to my phone and not a text. And you're like, oh no, my phone does that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: No, yeah, and I don't I can't figure out why it does that.
Speaker 3: I told him. I was like, come over whenever you want, you can hit.
Speaker 1: I got a later, come over whenever it was raining. I said, if it's ever bagic, and he was like hey. I was like, there's no way this is him. This is some of my email address.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 9: I texted somebody the other day and they like, yeah, just shoot me your number and we'll get in touch. And I'm like, maybe this person is really old and they don't know that my numbers on the screen and he was like, yeah, it came came through as your.
Speaker 1: Email, so we all thought I was being scammed. Yeah, therefore I didn't even spind the whole day. Then I'm like, I was like, cool man, Yeah, sorry about that, appreciate it. So you would say putters because I just love golf.
Speaker 9: I love golf, and I just feel like like I hit like a like a Scottie Cameron putter, and I feel like there's so many kind of like first edition, second edition putters they'll release, and I've just kind of gotten into collecting putters, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 3: But oh you keep you keep them as Yeah, I don't use much.
Speaker 2: The really expensive ones.
Speaker 3: Mostly it's like the less shape of it, like Scotty.
Speaker 9: Scotty is sort of like historically the most recognized putterer maker in the golf industry.
Speaker 3: Here, but it's gone. He stole it, George. You know it's Thomas. I stole it. Oh yeah, I have it. Have you Were you ever a dipper?
Speaker 11: Yeah, big old grizzly winter green dip in my lip.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you start dipping?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 9: I think it was like probably at football camp, I want to say, like one of the seniors. I actually I know he did. He had a can of skull peach, and I was like, make peach. Oh dude, it's the best.
Speaker 11: It runds me of something peach.
Speaker 2: It's the first time you tried it, did you get I hated it.
Speaker 11: I hated I remember.
Speaker 9: I remember I put it in at five o'clock in the morning and then walked onto the practice field. It's one hundred degrees, it's wet on the ground, and I remember I threw it through my face mask because some of the just yeah, just I mean, if your body has never had that in it, like, it's just like not good. And then I feel like I, for some reason, like an idiot, like an idiot sixteen year old kid. I kind of forced myself to like it, and then I quit last June.
Speaker 3: So you you have made I have encouraged me. I haven't done it yet and don't know that I will, but you have encouraged me to think about using the nicotine patches because there's nothing to it. You just take it.
Speaker 1: You feel good, apparently, and there's nothing else going on. Would not, I would not, but I mean it's not it's not like there's any tar.
Speaker 3: I thought they used those to quit.
Speaker 11: Well, they they use it to quit, and then you end up getting super hooked on that. That's how the world works.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like Charles from Lady A, Yeah, did you get him hooked on just the patches?
Speaker 3: He said, why are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you because after I talked to him about it, I was like, oh, that I could do that because there's nothing else about it.
Speaker 3: It's sometimes the cheesecake not good.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest issue with it is that it probably elevates your heart rate. That's what I want.
Speaker 9: Well, well, then, I mean I'm not saying you should do it, but coffee does the same thing exactly.
Speaker 1: There we have a lot of stimulants in our life. Amy once he's a stimulant.
Speaker 9: Yes, but you were telling me about it, and then I love where this conversation is going out there and being like I didn't know he did that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but they don't know the real coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they didn't know who did what you said. A bunch of moms out there, like I didn't know he did that.
Speaker 11: Dipped since I was like sixteen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but a lot of people know your accent. Yeah.
Speaker 11: It feels better when you just like mowing the grass like in.
Speaker 3: It's like mowing the grass. I've heard of. Beer is good after a moment.
Speaker 11: It's exceptional, like after or a beer in the shower.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 11: I've actually never done that.
Speaker 3: They would try that. You love it. You just want a beer. I just want to hide anywhay beer for breakfast.
Speaker 7: Come on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that video of you, and I think it was during Easter a while back, and I think I know Russell Dickerson's family was out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It looked like two children of each of you were holding hands. Yeah, like your kid, his kid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean Russell's wife Kaylee was filming my daughter Lynnon and their son Remy holding hands at the East Egg party and I walked by and I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: And they fell in love?
Speaker 1: And now you've mean they're getting married and they've been the schedule they've be married.
Speaker 11: I mean, I wouldn't mind one of my kids married and one of Russell's kids.
Speaker 1: I love Russell and genetics are pretty good over there's pretty good o that side. Uh do you ever do you ever feel like because and I would say it's all true. It's not an image fix or a gimmick, but like you're like a good dude, clean cut as far as like your lifestyle, your you put your marriage out, your faith, you like everything is. Life is not all positive. But there's a lot of you put out your lifestyle. Sure, a lot of people would go, he's a good dude. I wonder if that's real. I will say it's real. Do you ever want to like do something bad just to be like I'll do ten nicotine patches.
Speaker 3: On a stream? But I mean, really, do you ever feel like I don't want to be known as the good guy?
Speaker 1: Or there's a hell to a higher standard, or if you do mess up, people really hold it against you.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think it's both right.
Speaker 9: Like I think since I was like in high school, I feel like I've always been, you know, that that guy that you know people were like, man, you know, you know, TR probably won't do that, or tr probably won't do that. And I've definitely had my fair share of screw ups, you know, But I don't know, dude. I think especially becoming a dad, it's it's been more of a thing of just like that is my responsibility to make sure that they turn out right, you know what I'm saying, or at least my version of right, and so like.
Speaker 3: I want to turn out right for you, like you're still a good dude, Like I don't put that pressure off me.
Speaker 7: Are you.
Speaker 3: Are you saying Thomas, maybe like get arrested for some of them. I'm just saying.
Speaker 11: I mean, if I got arrested, I feel like my career would be over.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I might be like shop living, like stealing what I got arrested for, right, Yeah, stealing gum that we feel bad for him because they'd be like that's a therapy thing, dude, Yeah, you need to go to figure. But it's like it's true, you're You're.
Speaker 1: Genuinely such a good dude that I think at times and I will struggle with it where I'm like, i'men in trouble in a while, I don't people to think I'm just this clink, so I'm gonna do something, I would just be like i'd be itching to do something a little edgy.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have you don't feel that you're.
Speaker 2: Jones in to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I'm not even in trouble, but just to prove people to like I'm I'm not perfect.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, No, I hate getting in trouble.
Speaker 3: I hate it. Anxiety. Yeah, I guess like.
Speaker 9: Even even when I was in like high school, I'm kind of a I'm sort of a I have a rebellious spirit to an extent, Like i'd be the kid that, you know, I had a beard when I was fourteen, and I went to a school where you couldn't have a beard and your hair, you know, your hair couldn't touch your collar, and I would walk in and they would immediately just hand me a razor when I'd walk into school things, and so I like, I've kind of embraced that.
Speaker 3: Let me stop you from the story.
Speaker 1: Two things are standing out big time one that that's the most rebellious thing.
Speaker 3: The number two had a beard of fourteen. I aren't pad hair a fourteen. That's crazy.
Speaker 11: You got a beard, strong jeans?
Speaker 2: Oh did you say beard?
Speaker 3: Beard?
Speaker 9: He said he had in my school with a beer at fourteen said beer. There were probably kids that did, but sixteen.
Speaker 3: Riley Green said, you went duck anyway and wore the wrong clothes.
Speaker 11: He's the worst. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: So apparently in the outdoor world there is like battles of like what camouflage is cool? Right, So there's like massy Oak, and there's real Tree, and there's there's this new brand called Sitka and I and I walked into the blind and a in a in a Sitka outfit on a hunt where everybody else is wearing real Tree, and they just kept like making fun of me that my camouflage was like not the same, uh style.
Speaker 3: This is the trouble he gets in man, I beard it for rebellious. He wore the wrong camera. If I were a parent and there was one country artist, I want my kids to like listen to mimic it be you.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't even know how to respond to though, you're great.
Speaker 1: You're great writer, you make great music just generally, but also it's like your good influence.
Speaker 3: You don't even try to be Hey, that's right. Hey, that's all you can say. I don't know, how what are you mean to say? I don't know. I don't even It's just it's kind of annoying.
Speaker 11: Welcome for you. Something bad this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go. Now let's not go watch out World. All right.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go steal some gum from a local convenience store.
Speaker 3: And got out with it. Thomas Rhett, thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: The new single we played beautiful as you will play it again coming up in just a little bit. Oh yeah, I was ask got one other song because you were a writer on Dustin Lynch's starts like Confetti?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did that get to him?
Speaker 9: That was one of those songs that I wrote over zoom during COVID really yeah, and I was making a just a completely different project to that time, and I think one of the co writers sent it to Dustin and he loved it, So that was that was really cool to have.
Speaker 11: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: How often do you have a really good song and you're like the timing is so not right for me to keep it, Yeah, because you're not in the area even recording. Yeah, and you're like, it's so good, but I just got to give it to somebody. Does that happen a lot?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it does happen a lot.
Speaker 9: And I think there's a misconception in town of like if an artist sends a song to another artist, I think the artist kind of anately thinks it wasn't good enough for him.
Speaker 3: But I would like beg to differ that that.
Speaker 9: That maybe is sometimes the case, but I think for me, it's like, it's more about what is the project I'm making and does that song fit this project? If it doesn't, I'd rather find a home somewhere else.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, man, I just want to want to be like tr.
Speaker 2: Was it hardy the other day? Do you over there have those moments? I feel like he was saying that sometimes he'll hear a song or see a video and he'll be like, oh, huh, I don't know they cut that I wrote that song. Yeah.
Speaker 9: There's been a couple. Actually, there's been a couple that have come out. I'm like, hey, I recognized that title.
Speaker 3: Did you do a song with Chris Tomlin. I did a couple. Isn't he the freaking greatest dude ever?
Speaker 11: It might be like he's better than you.
Speaker 3: And thinking about dudes, he just got jumped. He is better. He signed She's like that my friend hero. Yeah, salt of the Earth that you just want to be around.
Speaker 1: More and you don't even feel like he's judging you, even though he he has a microphone right into to Jesus.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean I see him at the beach a lot, and he's one of those people and I try to mimic my life after this, but like, he's one of those people that when he asks how you're doing, he actually is asking how you're doing. And I know that's kind of a cliche thing to say, know, really, how are you? But he just kind of invokes that feeling and you kind of feel like you can just say, like, I'm I'm not doing great today, because like most people you meet, you're like, how are you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? How you doing?
Speaker 11: And then that's it.
Speaker 3: It's like stays at the surface. But Chris is a is a deep will for sure.
Speaker 1: He's so He's one, Tom Shruts two. Anybody else we want to put we can think of that's over TR because he was one in my mind until I remember Chris Tomlin.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anybody else over TR. It's hard man. Yeah, they're gonna sit it too.
Speaker 11: I think this is what today was going to be about.
Speaker 3: We never know what's going to be about. You walked in here during a segment like fifteen minutes ago. So sorry.
Speaker 2: We didn't think that that was its segment because if they're living, because it would go Jesus, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, Jesus, that's the case. Jesus wins every list. That's right.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, buddy, Good to see you too, man. Congrats on the song. Thanks bro, Hope it's another massive hit. I feel like it will be thanks man. And there he is, our friend, Thomas right, everybody number two on the list the Good Guy list. Age thirty seven is when the average person starts feeling aches and pains.
Speaker 3: If you're thirty six, hold on baby from SWNS.
Speaker 1: A new poll found the average persons feeling those aches and those pains at thirty seven years old. That's when you're back and your knees and your neck and your shoulders start to bother you, and.
Speaker 3: Your feet is that your thing?
Speaker 2: Mind's all of those in my feet. Yes, they ache when you wear Like say you go out and wear heels for a weekend or something, it's miserable.
Speaker 3: Would that not happen to you younger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could wear heels all the time. I would wear on the work every day. Like when I was in sales before I started radio, I wore like high heels to work every day and it was no problem. And now I would never do that. You ever wear I would mean occasionally, not really to work, like I wear boots with.
Speaker 3: Like a thick heel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking I've seen you wear boots with a heel, yeah, like, but never like stilettos to work.
Speaker 3: No, just anywhere, like I have some pumps, like even like at an event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll wear heels like that, like a stiletto heel to a work event. But I mean it is any chance I get, I'm maybe backstage or wherever with them off, and then they'll be like, put your shoes. Come my account.
Speaker 3: It looks like she's doing the walk of shame, but she's at work. She gets her heels off.
Speaker 1: My thing has been at about forty is when my injuries did not heal as fast, so I'll get hurt.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I'm always training for something.
Speaker 1: I don't quite know what I'm training for, but when something breaks or tears, even my it just takes forever to heal. I'm in the middle of doing like therapy on my shoulder. I gotta get it right. Next weekend's ACMs. I'll be there in Dallas doing that. But then after that we're gonna go work out with the Cardinals, just saying Lois Cardinals, and I gotta get my arm back. I had two tears of a rotator cuff, and if it's not back, we're retearing those babies because I'm going I'm throwing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you put that tape on it? You know that.
Speaker 3: Work for me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really, I've taped everything up.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just I'm trying to make like a mummy. What do you mean, everything everything just numb it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Problem with that is because they can't you continue to rip it and not know. When I Dance with the Stars, they kept oh man, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It was like football where they're like, just put the needle in me. So yes, in a way, but it wasn't them who did it.
Speaker 1: So I fell down the very first episode, like wiped out after my dance tore something in the like like the trap muscled neck neck to shoulder, and when I fell, it was like a stick, a sting like I was like, oh, my adrenaline was going so much.
Speaker 3: So I just ran through the crowd.
Speaker 1: And so they don't they have like a physical therapists there, but they can't really prescribe you anything.
Speaker 3: Or tell you.
Speaker 1: So I flew back here and got with the professional sports teams doctor and the professional sports team is trained to if you're not gonna hurt it any worse and you're only dealing with pain management, they can get you back in. And I was like, put me in, coach. And so after week one, I I on my own accord, shot some stuff up every few weeks.
Speaker 2: So it's like for dancing and stars, you were getting a little like some athletes they inject themselves to perform better.
Speaker 3: Not no, no, no, no, no, don't get a twist. I wasn't doing pd No say that, dam I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I was not doing PDS. Although what a hilarious scandal to break out. Should we just fake that story and then hopefully somebody picks it up, and I do pres cos I want to admit it.
Speaker 3: I was doing roy it's doing dancing one of the stars. I don't deserve this.
Speaker 1: Trophy, but I did have somebody shoot me up every few weeks so I wouldn't feel it because it hurts so bad and it would do the payment go away.
Speaker 3: You dancers go hard, and I was, and I still sucked, but I did win.
Speaker 1: And the thing is these athletes say football player hurts his leg or something, he can get shot up, not feel it go through. But what's happening is he's damaging it as he's not feeling it.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought to it came to work yesterday and then one day some of the stars with the ripped shoulder. You're not doing performance dancing drugs. Add that to the Disney Plus movie. Uh So, anyway, the akes and pants come at like thirty seven boom. The average person stops being cool at age thirty nine. That's when we start to feel like we're out of touch. The top things we struggle to stay current on include modern slang. I don't even try modern slang. I don't think I tried new modern slang when I was young, What do you mean? I was never cool enough to use the coolest slang. I would always go fall back a generation, even when I was like twenty two.
Speaker 2: Did you ever say fire or live?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 3: Can you ever say like peace out? Guys? Yeah, like that's like nineties, Yeah, that's like our our time.
Speaker 1: If I did, I think I probably say it as a joke, but never just in my vernacular, like normal every give an.
Speaker 3: Acular piece in the Middle East lever see that one. Yeah, but I really meant it. It wasn't really a same I really wanted it to happen.
Speaker 2: Like my junior high slang was like, eh, huh eh did your school have that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you from South Texas?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 3: It's all we have. Everybody like somebody would come like Spanish thing like in Mexico Spanish.
Speaker 1: You said South Texas because I didn't get up.
Speaker 3: To Arkansas, like somebody would get new shoes, like you think you're all cool.
Speaker 2: Like and then you would say psych.
Speaker 3: Okay, psych was the thing early on anyways, Yeah we had psych. Ray did you have no? We had okay? Oh Manwest, Yeah those are new shoes. Eh, he's from Michigan. If that makes sense. But what do we have that was comparable being in the South, Like those new shoes.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's the wo eh but almost Yeah, it feels very Midwestern when I say it new shoes.
Speaker 3: Eh, that's Michigan right there, like a guy from making a murder. I didn't do it. Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: You're not cool anymore at thirty nine. So things you don't keep up with. Number one is slaying. But I never said fire or lit.
Speaker 2: I mean but and then when you get teenage kids, you're in on it again.
Speaker 3: But you still can't say it.
Speaker 2: No, but you get it now because your kids come home telling you no cap and you're cooking.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, ut less you kind of understand it. Oh mom's cooking right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I cook.
Speaker 1: Well i'd like to have some cooking and people come to eat, oh yes, spaghetti. Celebrities like, would you be able to pick out Emma Chamberlain?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: I don't think so?
Speaker 1: Show me.
Speaker 3: Wait, is she the girl from Harry Potter? No, that's Emma. No, that's it Emma Watson, not her. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know Emma Chamberlain. She's a YouTuber. How about Jacob Lordy.
Speaker 3: No, definitely. Can you show me Jacob A Lordy please? Jacob? Oh, yes, I would know him. Yeah, he's good looking.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 3: He's the Elvis and Priscilla movie. That's what it is. Oh okay, okay, not the Elvis movie. No, that's as Butler.
Speaker 2: I was Austin Butler in both.
Speaker 3: He's just Elvis now always in every iteration of Elvis in auvery way. We got another one shooting over here.
Speaker 2: My mind is a lone.
Speaker 3: I gotta do another one, all right?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, And the problem is when I watched him and Masters of the Air.
Speaker 1: He's like gotta go fly Yeah, he's like Elvis, Hey, but mama will go fly up? Like I didn't see that though. Uh the arts name a famous artist in twenty twenty four other than Banksy, Oh well that was it.
Speaker 3: And banks he's like old now really, Oh do we know who banks he is?
Speaker 12: Yet?
Speaker 1: Kind of you can deep dive it and I have a few times, and yes there are interviews with him, but he doesn't say who he is.
Speaker 3: But they've kind of figured it out.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it's the guy the lead singer, because he may have just traveled with the band.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I don't remember seeing something like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robert Robert delon no del naha or something. It's the guy's name, but what was the band? Is A is a British band? Mikey telling my name of the band Massive Attack, But that's not the same guy's the lead singer, right. I think for for a long time people thought it was him because the same place the art would show up. How about fashion? I gotta I have a younger wife.
Speaker 3: What new fashion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a younger wife. All the coolest stuff like I'm learning today, totally miss match shorts and then that's a hoodie because it's so cold in here. But I keep it that on purpose.
Speaker 3: Books, technology, movie, social media, music and food. There do you go by the way? None of you are cool?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You know makes you cool the fact that you don't try to be cool. And isn't that what cool is? Not trying to be cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the cool guys was just doing it yourself.
Speaker 1: Cool is like, screw it, man, I'm just doing living my own life and that's you guys. Thank you man, So celebrate your coolness.
Speaker 3: I see the old.
Speaker 1: George line boys are flying fighting again. The Florida Flying George lines. It's fun because it's not quite you know, Drake and Kendrick. It would be funny if they did like country, like a country battle. They were doing songs about each other.
Speaker 3: You never sang on a song I did the vocus Oh man, that would be funny.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Back in twenty twenty two, the first version of this happened when Tyler Hubbard came on my podcast. He didn't want I'm busting with the boys, like we could go or something, and it's kind of re emerged in just a wonderful way. They also had to shut down the bar. Yeah, okay, I guess the house got split up in the divorce. Yeah like that, Like you know, but why didn't they just split up the bar?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 3: You know, like this is Tyler, George is here, and Florida's here.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you the current version now, I think, uh, Tyler went I'm busting with the boys. First, Tyler is the one who has the hits. Now he's out. He's had a couple of.
Speaker 3: Number one country. Yeah, there's another one and then it's once like five.
Speaker 4: Fact then I want a little back then right now, doing pretty good, thank you uh, you know what Tyler is.
Speaker 3: And Tyler was also the lead singer of FGL. B Kay.
Speaker 1: Hasn't had as much commercial success yet. I don't know if he's like building up maybe like an artsy projection.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He did the Beach Cowboy for a little bit, but I don't know if he ever really launched it. Remember he was playing with like a pair on his shoulder.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was doing shows in Florida.
Speaker 1: Would you say he's an album up today? Okay, good, that's good, Preston Okay. So uh, Tyler went on Busting with the Boys, good podcast for sure, and then Bka I apparently called him, was like, well, I need to come tell my side of the story.
Speaker 3: The same thing happened in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Tyler Hubbard came over and we sat for an hour and he talked about taking a break and each of them pursuing their solo careers.
Speaker 7: This is with me.
Speaker 12: My official thing was, we're not breaking up, We're just taking a break. So yeah, for me, I mean I told b Kay, you know, let's we're gonna ge give this one hundred percent and we're gonna both build something great and then we can reassess five ten years down the road. We cantin you but I'm not talking yeah, but for me, this is the thing that I'm going to be doing for for a while.
Speaker 1: And it said that b K was the one who wanted to go solo. I was surprised by that. Usually it's the lead singer who wants to go solo.
Speaker 3: But I get it.
Speaker 1: You're in a duo and maybe you don't feel like you're getting the respect that you deserve. Maybe you want to break off and take that risk. And then I asked him, was it the political divide that caused them to take that break? He's the one that initiated this whole solo thing in the first place.
Speaker 12: Everyone started creating their own narrative at that point to have something to try to understand why in the world would these guys not be you know, why would they want to go do their own thing? And so at the time, it was in the middle of the big political It was actually literally around the same time that the election happened and all that, and so that was kind of people just said, well, it's political, you know, But ultimately no, it was never political. Me and BKA don't We definitely don't see out eye on every single thing, but we don't have any animosity about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We totally agree to disagree on certain things. We talk about it. We've never had any beef over any kind of politics.
Speaker 1: And the clip that went semi viral was because I was like, let's be real here, you guys will play a show for a bunch of money. A lot of bands will get together if they're getting and I said, if you were offering a million bucks to play a wedding, would you do it? You get a million bucks to play a wedding together?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Probably not? Probably not right now?
Speaker 12: And I have had to turn down some dates because if you don't cut it off completely, it'll always be there and it always.
Speaker 3: Can create some more confusion for the fans. They don't know what's going on.
Speaker 12: At this point, I needed to fully fully stop one thing to be able to fully focus on another because it really does take all the capacity that I have, all the creativity, all the schedule, all the time.
Speaker 1: So we did this interview and it was a good interview, but the whole thing wasn't about that. We spent like five or six minutes on that Max. It wasn't even the plan to really get into that, because I just want to know what Tyler was doing. And I'd had some beef with the band prior, because they went after me like on serious radio once for not happening. I don't even know what long time ago, and so there was never like that great relationship. But Tyler was always cool in person, and I was like, you know what, I'm getting older. Why am I trying to fight with people.
Speaker 2: Painting?
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: They did in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Where did that?
Speaker 2: We were backstage in Las Vegas and they flew the.
Speaker 3: Painting Space Cowboy painting. I don't have it anymore.
Speaker 2: And I think the painting said something about.
Speaker 3: This cowboy bad not Space Cowboy. That's no beef, no beef because it's my Space cowboy painting. Where's beech cowboy painting.
Speaker 2: They wanted the beef to be over. I have photos of it.
Speaker 1: Ah there it is, so okay, get this. BK then called this is the same exact scenario that just happened. They they got a better version of it. But BK calls me. I don't know who the number was. It was like hello, It's like a Florida number. The hello, he goes, hey, man, it's Brian.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't.
Speaker 1: It was Isk And I'm like, oh cool. He goes, I want to come tell on my side of the story. And I'm like, before you say yes, I think you need to really think about this because if you do, this is going to go semi viral because people love drama. He said, So I get it, but take a night think about it. You're just doing this out of reaction, out of emotion. I'm not going to allow you. I'm not going to say yes right now because I think you might regret it because it's all out of emotion. And I felt like, listen, if I was just chasing clicks, i'd have been like, come over right now, and you won'tly believe what else he was saying. But he wasn't saying anything bad except for what be Kay heard, and it wasn't even that bad. So b K calls me the next day and he goes, I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I want to do it.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, if you're sure, I will give you. We were in the transition of moving studios from house to house we had taken. I was like, I will we will basically put the studio back together. Mike and I we had some other plans, will cancel him if you want to do it. I will give you that opportunity if you feel like you've been slided. And he's not telling he's like, boom, got it. So we spend all this time like get in the studio ready, and day of I get a call and he's like, hey man, I'm gonna I'm gonna cancel. And I'm like, oh, many, all right, like sick is now. I just don't want to do it yet till I got new music out and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I just rebuilt ahole studio and we canceled the whole day of plans.
Speaker 1: And he starts telling me about having him a tyler, like got into a fist flight on a dirt road once. Oh, and I'm like, he calls me from WrestleMania. He literally called me from WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: You're in town. Yeah, there's like people like whule Cocin's entering the ring.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to be part of the I don't care about people's drama unless we're gonna talk about it. And even then, I'm like, be sure you want to do this because I'm not a click chaser. But if you want to do good content, I'm here for you. And he's like everybody gave him all the credit. I was the one that was doing and I was like, I know, I know, so he kind of screwed us over.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 1: Now he's been on and he said all this stuff now. But they talk about the dirt road on the Bustle on with I didn't. I didn't listen.
Speaker 2: Yet he ended up coming on your podcast.
Speaker 3: No No, I want to BK bailed out and never came and was like I changed my mind, I'm not coming. We're like we literally just with our own two hands. But the studio back together because you said you wanted to come.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was a while ago, so I didn't know if y'all rescheduled, but there's just dead no.
Speaker 1: Because he canceled and was like I'm gonna wait till I got new music, and I'm like, I'm gonna wait till never.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna never wear a third you're coming on. That's a good date.
Speaker 1: If he had, he should just show lines that he was sick or something, because I'd been like, oh, I understand it, but to be like, nah, I'm just gonna wait till I got a better time to come on.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, so I get Oh.
Speaker 1: He did say that Tyler was the one that wanted that always hated me and wanted to startle the beefs. He did give me that nugget too. He was like, yeah, Tea hubs one that hated you and was one that started all all the fights. I want to start of the fights with you and talk trap about you, boy. And I was like, well, that's interesting, but I like him. He just came on and then I was like, you know what, I'm mature now. I moved on past that, and the kind of wasn't thing. I was like. He was like, I never knew why he because I never knew why Tyler I wanted to start dram with you, like fight with you. I was like, Ah, it's fun. It wasn't like real life though.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. None of this stuff's real life.
Speaker 1: I realized when you got paybills, when you got like they're strumming guitars and singing crap with millions of dollars?
Speaker 3: How real is this? Who cares? It's fun? But that's about it. Yeah, that's the story.
Speaker 2: So what did he end up saying? Like what happened on the when he went on busting.
Speaker 1: I haven't listened to it yet. I just know that he went back on. I saw a clip and it popped up on TikTok and I was like, man, I don't like him.
Speaker 3: I flipped off. I just flipped it. But he did that because he has new music. Exactly why words, exactly why he got new music. Good point to you know what? And it's a good press. I haven't heard his new stuff yet. He's not Beach Cowboy on this one. Dude.
Speaker 1: You have the parrots sing like a lyric, right, he'd be like, I'm on a beach surfing and tell me that that's not a hint.
Speaker 3: It'd be awesome. Like Morgan Walla gets Post Malone, Beach Cowboy gets too can Sam. It's BK and too can Sam. Dang, We're riding the waves of love. That would Amy, that's funny. You get a parent in the song I don't know you tour with the parent, Amy. The idea of a parent singing is funny.
Speaker 2: If it's not really gonna happen, no not, Why would it not?
Speaker 3: That's an amazing song.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get the parent to sing on like, no, you just recorded once and the producer. Anyway, remember all this stuff that's happening, it's not real life. People have real life problems every single day.
Speaker 2: This is not real life problems that they have real life feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but okay, go back to your mansions and have those feelings. Oh easier.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: But one of my feelings were hurt and I was really poor. It's a lot harder than my feelings are hurt and I'm not really poor anymore.
Speaker 2: However, my career has changed, my feelings are still the same. I guess you haven't changed from when I.
Speaker 4: You know, you must be really mad at someone to not to turn down millions of dollars or you have millions back in your mansion and you can have your bad feeling also.
Speaker 2: But he there is there is truth and like to cutting that cord, like as painful as it may be turning down opportunities like that, in order for him to move on, he needed to sever it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tyland was one that started all the drama with me. I'm team t hub tea hub right, Yeah, why do you have to pick a team. It's fun. It's not even real. I might change teams tomorrow, Okay, change teams, no problem. Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's the update on that that we have our own version of of Kendrick and Drake. Yeah, country always they put out I guess BK put out a song. Didn't he kiss my boots?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: And he'd be like, kiss my boots? That's my You never let me have that with FGL Now I got one Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes up from Margate, Florida. A thirty three year old man was upset how a car parked. Said, you know what, I'm gonna teach him a lesson. So he went ahead, got his.
Speaker 3: Key, carved his name in the side of the Carve your name? Why'd you carve your name? I just robbed a bank. I wrote my name on the floor in sharpie. That makes no sense. Yeah. And it was a patrol car.
Speaker 8: Oh even what?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Probably without riding on it like a un marked patrol car. No, no, no, it was a patrol car. Wow, he's a dumber and lights and everything me put his name right in it. It's not even that it's a patrol car and there's like so many things I went wrong with this one. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 3: Amy's being very generous and offering everybody here on the show her dumpster.
Speaker 2: I am. I want to share this with y'all. It's so fun. I'm getting a dumpster at my house. Actually it's available, so if y'all want to stop my this weekend, dump anything, dump anything it can hold. I don't thousands and thousands of tons, thousands of tons, tons of thousands of tons of thousands ideas.
Speaker 3: I've got chairs. I don't want to get rid of.
Speaker 2: Bring it. I cannot wait. It's open for all.
Speaker 3: Does he need to crush them?
Speaker 2: No, you just come toss it in.
Speaker 3: What if it fills? It won't probably will. I don't think it will be kind of inviting the wrong group.
Speaker 2: No, I want to share this with my friend.
Speaker 3: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's pretty amazing too. You don't have to haul it to the dump I mean you have.
Speaker 3: To haul it to my house, not on the dump I like to go. I'm like, well, I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 2: This weekend. I'm looking forward to opening up a window upstairs and just chunking stuff out over into the dumpster in my driveway.
Speaker 3: So you're still moving.
Speaker 2: This is in preparation for that. Yes, so I've decided that I'm not taking a bunch of stuff with me. Of course, if it can be donated, I'm going to be donating it. But there's some stuff that we just need to get rid of, for sure. And it's pretty pumped about this.
Speaker 3: And where do you go to dump your stuff?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 4: I shouldn't say. That's a rhyme with maybe meaning store the what it doesn't respiration, that doesn't really you drive y you for cameras, No cameras, real quick take the kids quick, quick quick, quick quick, dump them, dump them.
Speaker 3: Then we get in the car, will go.
Speaker 2: Now you can feel legal?
Speaker 3: Do you guys have fun doing that? They love it?
Speaker 1: So then why don't you act like it's just at somebody's random house because they know I found a dumpster.
Speaker 3: Guys, go go goo Google, like keep the fun up. Oh, go to Amy's. Yea, yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and then be like throw it in the front yard too, just for kicks. She finds a bag in the front yard. Well, that's very nice to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna offer it up to my neighbors too. There's gonna be no room for us, there is, don't be not I don't need that's the thing. I want to share this. It's like a gift because I'm not going to need that much space.
Speaker 3: And then a truck comes and picks it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they drop it off. You can keep it for however many days you need, and then they come and pick it back up. So you're just renting it.
Speaker 1: And your neighborhood doesn't care they have a big dumpster in your yard, or you don't care because you're not gonna live the neighborhood anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the hoa situation there, but it's not I mean for me, I'm just like, if someone's getting construction, they have a dumpster there, So I just feel like it's just a few days.
Speaker 1: A good point, all right, that's it by everybody, Bobby Bobby Boone Show