Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in you fin discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talked with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today we're going to be speaking with Craig Campobasso. Craig is an entertainment industry professional. He's a multiple award winning filmmaker, an Emmy nominated casting director, and also a writer. He's a UFO enthusiast experiencer and researcher. Among his books are two that he's done for MUFAN. The first one was The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, The Ultimate Guide to Gray's Reptilians, Hybrids and Nordics, which he has even made into a full length documentary somehow. And the second one is The UFO Hotspot Compendium, which is a UFO hunter's bucket list of legendary and active UFO and alien hotspots in North America. Among his many other film projects, Craig wrote, directed, and produced the award winning short film Stranger at the Pentagon I Love That, which was adopted from the popular UFO book of the same name by doctor Frank Strangers. Today, we're going to dive into all those with Craig.
Speaker 5: How you doing, brother, I'm doing great. How are you, Captain?
Speaker 4: Good? Good to see you again, my friend, you too. So let's start off briefly about this documentary that you recently did. I think it's the Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, which I believe you debuted at the Contact in the Desert twenty twenty four thing, which was a lot of fun. You know, I've never heard of somebody turning an almanac Craig into a documentary. This is the first time I've heard of that. How'd you pull that off? Well?
Speaker 5: I never had planned on doing it, but when the press release went out through the publishers to you know, to all of the press outlets, I started getting emails from production companies that wanted to make it into a documentary. And that was before I even had like pinned to work, right, And so I thought.
Speaker 4: You wrote the book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before I even wrote the book, you know, when they sent out the initial press release. Yeah, so I thought, Okay, well, I know I'm gonna get a little ahead of myself here, but I'm a filmmaker and lots of my friends are award winning documentarians as well, and so I'm just I'm gonna do it myself. So got the book, you know, the book immediately, you know, it was on the bestseller list on Amazon under UFOs and a few other categories. It's still it still is. It fluctuates between going into the top ten and then going to fifty and then going back down.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: So that's pretty good for the amount of books that are out there.
Speaker 4: So fantastic.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I thought, you know, it would be great. Is this documentary will be an extension of the book, like, for instance, for the Clarion race, I interviewed Marizzio Cavallo, who only speaks Italian, who lives in a little remote village anyway, he had a picture that polaroids that he had taken of them throughout the years. I really wanted him to be in the documentary because it's a story that not many people have heard. So Tonya maiden Ford and Frank Jacob, who are my other producers who are in Europe, they went down there with an interpreter and I wrote out all the questions and they interviewed him for two days, so we've got lots of great footage on him. And then another contact ee is six dopas Wells, who have been contact with the Alpha Centaurians, has been on their craft over one hundred times. So it's an extension of a lot of the research I did for the Almanac, right, and a lot of the races in the Almanac come from real, live, face to face contact with extraterrestrials, and so I went and got permission from the authors or those publishers to include those races also in the book. And then as we know I got some people who claim to be hybrids with extraterrestrial races. Now, us in the UFO community are used to that. I know it's a little hard spilled to swallow for people out there, but these things happen because I've met with people in the know and people who say that they usually only hire hybrids to do important jobs in the military, in the government and things like that, because they are so much smarter than the average person because they have these wow yeah, chig.
Speaker 4: Through the years, we've had so many different claims about obviously alien experiences, and there's been a different number that you keep hearing about about different alien species supposedly that have visited Earth. Paul Hellier, I think said eighty two. Barbara Lambs told me, I think she said ninety six. There's a lot of different numbers thrown around. How many did you cover in your book and did you get them all?
Speaker 5: The publisher only wanted thumbnail reviews of the races. I had to come in under three hundred pages, and because if it goes above that, then the book costs more, and then people don't want to pay a lot of money for books, So I had to keep it under So just what you said about Paul Hellier. I was a big fan of his when he was alive and still am. I thought, I'm going to see if I could fit eighty two races into this book and honor him, and I was just able to squeeze it in. I did have at the time over one hundred and twenty. But I just want to give you this little statistic. The Alpha Centaurians say that they know of one million, nineteen thousand races in the universe that they know.
Speaker 4: This went from two to ten eighty two. I mean, but wait, hold on, Craig, let me ask you, what's the criteria for you? I mean, they're saying that huge number. What is your criteria? Is there certain do a lot of people have to have seen a certain race for it to qualify, because we know there's a lot of one offs in this community that stories. I've heard that only one person ever said with something like that make it in the book. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It would just depend on the actual contact e So you just.
Speaker 4: Chose based on the interviews you were doing with.
Speaker 5: People exactly exactly, and most of them were multiples, multiples where lots of information was exchanged, so that you got to know really about the social state, ructure, the spiritual background, why they're here, what are they doing here, things of that kind of nature.
Speaker 4: Over the years, we've had these different ideas, Craig, of what quote unquote aliens are, and it seems to have morphed a bit just in the last I don't know, ten years. It seems like it used to be very clear cut that it was a race of beings from another planet that traveled here. But nowadays we constantly hear about inter dimensional beings, crypto terrestrials, beings from another time. Even what do you think these beings in your book are?
Speaker 5: They're they're a little of both, some today and some from yesteryear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Craig, I know you've had your own experiences. Is that where you get your ideas from from your own experiences? Or do other individuals that you know have they influenced you by telling you their stories?
Speaker 5: Well, my story began when I was twenty six and I had your spiritual awakening. It's like I tell everybody, I never I never thought about I wasn't even into sci fi. I never thought about what was out there in the great big universe. And beginning in dream states, there were these three what I call universal Master teachers, and through the course of two years took me from valiant Thorpe put put it to doctor Frank. He said, we're all clouds becoming gods. That's what we are, because we're all we're all striving and quickening our duality and then we ascend and then then where you know, then we're part of of their world, their their universe.
Speaker 4: Right, we ascend up to their level.
Speaker 5: Is that that's right? Exactly?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's take a break there, Craig. When we come back, we're going to talk more with Craig about his other move on book, the UFO Hotspot Compendium, and we'll see where these hotspots are located in North America. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network. We're back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. We're talking with Craig Campobasso. Craig, let's talk about this UFO Compendium book. It feels like it's sort of a companion book to the Almanac.
Speaker 5: Right it is. Mouffon wanted to do something that would sort of marry to the et Almanac, and so they came up with the idea of calling it the UFO bucket List, which I never liked. So in the end, when you moved up with UFO Hotspot Compendium all the places to visit before you die or are abducted, which I think is great. I did come up with that anyway, So the head of mof ON sent out to all of the move On state directors to nominate their favorite hotspots in the US and Canada. So I got all of those compiled them. Of course I had my own, and on the Shag Harbor, I worked directly with Chris Styles, and you know, because he had reopened the case and found out so much more information than what was originally there. So I would work directly with the people. One of my favorite hotspots is Giant Rock and the Integratron, so that's right, that's right. So I know the historian Barbara Harris Giant Rock, and I know the three the carl sisters that own the Tegratron. Interestingly enough, the first time I went there is they were going to put on a retro UFO thing like George van Tassel used to do way back in the day. They have these big UFO conferences, and they had called me and doctor Frank. They wanted doctor Frank to come and speak. So doctor Frank and I went down and they closed the place down for the day and we talked, and then doctor Frank was saying, I was the original announcer I used to MC George Van Tassel's UFO symposiums way back in the whole You believe that they did that. You never knew that, that is, yeah, I know, and he and I have and he gave me. You know, I have all most of doctor Frank's pictures, so I have him there, everyone who is anyone was there at a certain time. I even have the video that Bob Short made of in its heyday. It came to be ten thousand people were out in the middle of the desert and campers and all kinds of things because there was nothing. It was like, you know, that was the very first contact in the desert. That's like right right, exactly exactly anyway, So I was able to, you know, get in and get all the pictures and things like that, you know, from the archives of things that I didn't have. I of course went through all of Van Tassel's interviews to find out exactly what Salgonda look like, because he would only describe him like, oh, he had short, blonde hair in one interview. Another one he was five six, another one he had blue eyes. So I got it all compiled, and then I had an artist create Salgonda and put it in the UFO Hotspot books so people can get an idea of what he looked like. But I'll tell you in many other contact tee cases, face to face, they're all five six with short hair. Just say, you know, and it's.
Speaker 4: Love when you hear things repeated because it adds to the city of the original count.
Speaker 5: It does, and they say that they do that because it's the form that those people here on earth would not be afraid of, right, so they would be shorter than them, they would be all of those things. There's many there. I have many stories like that.
Speaker 4: But that's interesting, Craig. Let me ask you a question. How does the place become one of these UFO hotspots. Is it the fame of a place, or like the frequency of reports. For example, is Roswell one of them because it's got this famous one case that happened there, or is it more like something like Mount Adams where you constantly hear of sighting, sighting, sighting, sighting.
Speaker 5: Right, I think Roswell just because of the ginormous amount of publicity and movies and things that have and it is a tourist attraction. Now when you go to that town, I mean every store is just filled with a garb. You know, the museum is amazing. But then Mount Atams, I mean I've been there. I saw stuff at Mount Adams through the night vision binoculars. They have everything up on their website of all the people that have been there in their testimonials, things that they've caught, you know, bigfoots, and it said that a ship landed in the middle of the not landed, but was hovering over the property in the middle of the day many years ago. It said that it's the Pleiadians that have a base below Mount Atoms. And so you know you kind of see these lights plasma looking ships and they go into the mountain. Is because when they convert to the fourth dimension, fourth and fifth they turn to light. Then they can go through solid objects and then when they get into the landing pad they go and they're back in three D.
Speaker 4: So do you have a favorite place that you've gone to Craig one of these? Have you been some of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And with our mutual friend Larie Wagner, Bradshaw Ranch. Bradshaw Ranch is just a trip. It is like Skinwalker Ranch on steroids. I'm not kidding you. I'm not kidding you. And here's the interesting thing. A lady that doctor Frank introduced me to, she actually worked at the Bradshaw Ranch when it was a working ranch, and she is the one that started telling me all of the stories about the albino Bigfoot that Linda Bradshaw, Bob's wife called big Girl, that there they would hear reptilian the sounds and hisses and noises and see reptilian footprints out of nowhere. Gray's landed in the middle of the night and were surrounding the houses looking in the windows when they were awake. I mean, I would freak out it that. I'm sorry, as have dinosaurs there.
Speaker 4: People seem like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but it's it's so you know what it is, it's so multi dimensional that the veil is lifted when you're there. I'm very sensitive and when I go I can feel all those dimensions just folding. I mean, the first time, I was really afraid something was going to come walking out of nowhere. And I'm going to tell you this. There's a guy's on the strip. It's in the middle of nowhere. It's frightening and if you if you were there at night, it would be even more terrifying because it's just so paranormal. But Linda's son had a video camera. He would videotape things, but in the viewfinder what you were seeing was not what was actually there. I don't know you know how many multiple dimensional layers and things that it is, but they do say a lot of people in the paranormal And I even remember Sylvia Brown, the famous psychic, saying she said, the spirit world is three feet off the ground from Earth. That's where the spirit that's where it begins. If you think about dimensional layers and things like that, there's so many things. I mean, the creatures that the sun saw in the middle of Like driving home late one night and this thing walked out, looked like a miniature horse and a cat, and it had long hair. It was just weird and bizarre. It stopped, it looked at them, it went across the road and disappeared, and then on the same night in another state, I think it was Idaho, that same creature was also spotted. So are they walking through these dimensional portals like bigfoots using portals and things like that, because they're there and then they're not there. Right?
Speaker 4: Do you have another one of these places that you haven't been able to get to yet that you'd like to go see personally?
Speaker 5: Maybe golf Breeze. They had them so regularly there but thoroughly investigated with moufon Project blue Book. I think I did put that in the hotspots as well. Every move on and blue Book believed everyone, all of the witnesses and things like that. And I'll never forget doctor Frank once told me. He said Valiant Thor once told me, if you see a ship that looks like a beehive, run for the hills. They are very evil and these ships look like bee hives.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, I love when these things overlap like that. Like how interesting Doctor Frank has come up twice now we haven't even gotten doctor right, I know, I know, very interesting. When we come back, we're going to talk to Craig more about this on the UFO not Spot Compendium book and see where some of the other hotspites might be in the world. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back on Beyond Contact talking to Craig camp Obaso. Craig, do you know which one of these sites has been the most visited?
Speaker 5: I would say the most visited sites with UFOs and extra terrestrials is going to be Sidney. Now, it might also be the Giant Rock, because you know that's where Silgonda originally went. I interviewed Daniel Boone many years ago with our friend Laurie Wagner. He was married to one of Van Tassel's daughters. Him and his son were living in the trailer that George and his wife lived in way back when, and this was before he passed. I mean, he looked like an old wise man with long, long white hair, beard, the most piercing blue eyes. And he told me he said he saw the ship because he was living over across the day he saw the ship there in the middle of the night. He said he saw ships all the time coming in there in the middle of nowhere, right, and there is a military base near there on the other side of the mountains.
Speaker 4: So why do you think it happens in the middle of nowhere? Isn't that sort of the stereotypical thing people think of when they think of people that have had an abduction or an UFO experience, that it's always this out in the middle of nowhere. Isn't it true that it happens in downtown La? Right?
Speaker 5: It absolutely happens in downtown and La. I mean people I've worked with on movies. Director I said, look, all you got to do is look up and you'll find it. And he found when he took a picture of it. An agent sent me a picture he got a total silver donut over Los Angeles, unbelievable, unmistakenly, kind of like from the very first Men in Black contact where they had six donut ships, the moriy Island incident. And recently my attorney and we had who lives in Pump Springs and came out for the screening and everything. He had never heard of an extraterrestrial until he met me, right, And so I said, look, all you got to do is like if I said, Pump Springs is like a hot spot for them. They're all over the place. And the night before he came, he walked outside, and so he filmed it and he showed it to me, and he was like so blown away. He just couldn't believe that it existed to him.
Speaker 4: And then it's like in his mind and then he does back to see one that's happened.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: Craig, you had spots like this all over the world.
Speaker 5: Oh, completely, lots of hot spots everywhere. Just for instance, like val Thor's craft Victor one, Victor two. He's in Victor one. They're stationed and over two hundred and fifty locations in and around the Earth. That's just his compliment. And then there's also a giant starship which he built, is fourteen miles wide and seven miles long. It's like its own movable city.
Speaker 4: People who say the craft are like five miles long, like they're indecutable. It's hard to know what's real in all of this. Completely, Well, do you have a follow up book here? Are you going to do one about the whole world? You could?
Speaker 5: I could? I mean my follow up books are to my book series, The Autobiography of an Extraterrestrial Saga. I have four books and that series out.
Speaker 4: Which is another great title that the title of the Autobiography of an Extraterrestrial Saga is awesome. I yeah, I do like your your titles very much. I need to title something. I know who I'm going to call call me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I've just finished doing two prequel books to the series, which won't be out for a while. As you know, we've just been finishing the et almanact up mentor I mean, it's all done. We're going to be releasing it on DVD December first.
Speaker 4: Excell so you know.
Speaker 5: So that's cool.
Speaker 4: This book, Sheries, you're talking about, Craig, isn't that sort of based on some of your own personal experiences?
Speaker 5: It is completely It's based on when I was woken up at the age of twenty six. And the way that I can explain it to people is it's like Star Trek looked out into the universe. This is the beings out there looking in on Earth and how they're raising the planet in consciousness for us to merge our duality so that our egos become balanced, and then we work from our heart and not our mind and our reactions anymore. So people always say to me, what's what's the most important thing that I can do, and I say it is actually working on how to learn to control your emotions and look at how the other person is thinking. Because up there in their worlds when they when they use telepathy, they don't hide anything about what's inside of them, all of their feelings and all of that. They embrace it. But when they transfer the thought, they're also transferring the feeling. So if they're telling you a story, you're going to feel it as if you experienced it, and then it becomes a part of your experience.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so it's really.
Speaker 4: It was like you couldn't lie doing that either right.
Speaker 5: Now you can't now you can't lie now.
Speaker 4: Maybe it'd be great if we could maybe into that. Craig, do you think that these alien races you talk about have been coming here throughout history? How far back do you think that that goes?
Speaker 5: Doctor Frank told me when he was getting his history lessons because he was able to ask them about a lot of things, that the very first world on Earth was called the land of Othello, that there were two casta beings. Everyone was harmonious, and then at a certain point certain people started thinking one way and then the others started thinking the other way, and then they destroyed their civilization. I really don't know much more than that. But then you wonder, well, okay, if your beings that can get around the universe pretty quick, you're going to come and explore other worlds. So it has been said through a lot of these contactees like Pleadians, Syrians Andromedins, et cetera, clarions that they came and that they lived on Earth, and that their DNA is on the planet like our DNA is a part of all of their DNA. Right, we're already hybrids. We just don't know it. I always say, one day twenty three and meters is going to give you your extra terrestrial origins, right.
Speaker 4: They say that oftentimes that possibly, you know, we were created by some of these that are doing you know, the missing link or whatever. So it's an interesting thought. I don't think you and I have really ever talked about this. What do you feel about disclosure? Because I know they're having more congressional hearings coming up here in November. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: Well, I know and I have championed Steve Bassett. I mean that man works tirelessly towards it. I haven't followed up on it as much as I should have. But I also feel through everything that experiencers, abductees and myself and other people who are sharing information is also a part of disclosure because there's so many more people who are now open to just listening to it. I mean, I always say, you know, I don't believe everything I hear either, but I also say to myself, well, isn't that an interesting thought? And it helps you to expand your thoughts in a direction that maybe you hadn't thought of it. It's always interesting to just say, you know, look, if it doesn't gel with you, now set it aside and come back to it later, and you might understand it. It's like reading a book. Like when I worked on the original Dune, I couldn't even I couldn't even read that book. I mean, you know, I was just out of high school. I didn't understand. I could read it now, you know, and totally understand it. And so it's kind of the same analogy.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think a lot of times these things, like you said, you set them aside, you come back to them, because a lot of this is hard to digest, you know, the more I hear it. It feels like this whole phenomenon is much more complex than I think we originally thought it was. It feels like there's so many different layers and elements to it. When we come back, we're going to talk to Craig about his award winning documentary, the famous Valiant Thor Visiting Earth. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back Craig Campobaso on Beyond Contact. Craig, let's talk about this famous story of Valiant Thor. It's a very interesting story. It happened back in nineteen fifty seven when a spacecraft landed in Virginia. A normal look and human guy came out of it, and he spoke English and everything, but he said he was from Venus.
Speaker 5: Right, So there were beings, human extraterrestrial beings that aim before Valiant Thor to tell him that a universal emissary would be coming to visit and to prepare the president. Now, I don't know if that happened during Truman or if it was at the beginning of Eisenhower, but Valiant Thor was already waiting to start his mission here on the interior of Venus. Ultimately, he's from somewhere else. That's where he came from, is the interior of Venus. So that's where he was. And then he was finally given the commission to come. They knew he was coming. He landed on a Saturday morning in Alexander of Virginia, in an agricultural field, so there wouldn't be a lot of people around. Two police officers came up escorted him to the Pentagon, and that's where he met with the Secretary of Defense and the Under Secretary of Defense. They immediately put him on the underground train and then brought him into Eisenhower. Everyone was in there except for Nixon, who came late because it was Pat's birthday. He came with what we call a divine design to eliminate sickness, disease, poverty, how to prolong your life, but also to talk to Eisenhower about atomics, free energy, all kinds of things to help our planet get back on track. It was said he would therefore become the guests of the US government for three years. They put together a Pentagon apartment for him. I believe it was three floors down he wore blue suits and white shirts and white ties, only white ties anyway. So during this time he met, he would meet with the President go over the proposal. He would meet also with Nixon. Nixon became a little closer to him because Eisenhower was always very busy, too.
Speaker 4: Busy to talk to a being from another.
Speaker 5: Part less you know. Well, I'm explaining the way doctor Frank explained it.
Speaker 4: And Frank the only guy that has this claim, or does somebody else claim to have known Valiant Thorpe.
Speaker 5: There was another gentleman in Van Eyes who now lives on the ship. He's over one hundred. His name was doctor Lee. And there was another guy in Switzerland, but I don't know whatever happened to him. There are other people, and I have met a few people who met him, and one lady with him and doctor Frank in the sixties and another lady twice in one week where he came to visit a visit their little group and talk to them. There's a guy that took a photo of them, right right, So that happened in nineteen fifty eight. Howard Mender was a major contacte back then, and so he would have UFO talks in his backyard. Jim Moseley was at this one who was a big part of all of this. I talked to Jim, but he didn't remember seeing Valiant Thor anything. He was a very young guy. He since passed. But August Roberts, Now this is all in Highbridge, New Jersey. At the time, Doctor Frank lived in New Jersey. The retired Air Force photographer August Robert lived in New Jersey. And when he saw Valiant Thor vice commander down and Jill, who's the wife of another vice commander named Zan, he took over two hundred and fifty photos because he knew that Menser was in contact with ets.
Speaker 4: He didn't he.
Speaker 5: Thor. Yeah, and we only have something like fifteen that remains.
Speaker 4: There's like a group of yeah, right, there's one with four of the crew.
Speaker 5: Well there's there's that will be they're they're at the Mener farm. That that's it. But that we don't know what happened to all of his pictures.
Speaker 4: That makes this story tougher. That we've we've lost the photos. We think other people would have interacted with Valiant Thor. You think there'd be more people that have come forward with this.
Speaker 5: Right, I had a Secret serviceman contacted me once when the movie first came out. You know, he said, look, I'm in the Secret Service. I was there at that time, and I'm just going to tell you the story is true. But yeah, he just told me. But I mean, yeah, and you know, George Fyler, Major George Fyler was at the Pentagon at that time, and George heard all about valiant Thorpe being there, and when they'd be walking the halls with somebody else, he would say that that's where he is. He's in there.
Speaker 4: Didn't they form NASA like months after valiant Thorp came?
Speaker 5: They did? They did? Yeah, well it was being formed and he was there to help guide them. Now, some people would say, oh my god, that's horrible. No, you have to look at it from the standpoint that he is categorized as what I would call a doctor Frank called a seraphim. He's a creative being without a belly button.
Speaker 4: Sounds like an AI kind of a thing. Almost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, well I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: I mean, is he is he?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 4: He is he biologic?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, he's biological. Creative beings are biological, Okay, Yeah, because I actually asked that question. I did, Yeah, I did, and it definitely got answered yes. So he was there for three years. They had to turn it down. Nixon and Eisenhower were for it, by the way, it was all the other powers that be that turned it down, saying that it would put doctors, nurses, pharmaceutical companies, electric companies out of business, and it would totally crash the economy. So could you imagine if they had started to implement it back then where the world would be today exactly.
Speaker 4: So that's another thing that's hard to believe that they would say, well, no, we don't want to do that. R right, correct, And you think vallian Thor would be able to somehow still get his message out. Now? Is he still on Earth supposedly or whatever happened?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He returned a year later on March sixteenth, nineteen sixty one, rekindled his friendship with doctor Frank. His craft was originally stationed in Henderson, Nevada. When they started building all the homes there, he moved it out to Lake Mead. So they're like blinked into the fourth dimension, but they can see into this dimension. They do, Doctor Frank said, They do go out, does anyone else.
Speaker 4: Have contact with thor anymore?
Speaker 5: Or I don't know of anyone who's having physical contact with him. When I was writing the screenplay and things, my contact it was telepath thick, and he would only come around when things were at the end and needed to be done and taken care of, Like the short film had a lot of things going on, and it didn't look like it was going to get to this one festival. And I heard him when he came in, and by the way, when he comes in, your whole body just rings with chills for fifteen minutes, that's how high his energy is. And he was with me for those three days, and everything went boom boom boom, and everything just solidified and all of that.
Speaker 4: Well, what about the idea of making this a feature film? You and I have been talking about that for ten years.
Speaker 5: I think, yes, Well, I'm I have everything ready, I have the script ready, I have you know, I know all the actors I want, I know a lot of the people you know for costumes and all of that. I've just been trying to raise the money. But I need a lot of money. I mean, I can make it for fifteen million, twenty twenty five, thirty, thirty five, or fifty. It would just depend on the caliber of actors and the visual effects, because half of it will take place up there on their craft and the other half here in nineteen fifties Washington, DC.
Speaker 4: Well listen to Craig. True or not, or parts of it may be true. Either way, it's an incredible story. It's a fun story. It makes a great script that this guy came here, you know. And even that name is great. Valiant Thorpe sounds superhero from a comic book or something, and it's kind of a folklore. I think we've all kind of heard of it. Even if you don't know that story, well you've heard of Valiant thor if you know what I mean. So good luck with that. Craig, thanks for coming on the show. I really appreciate it, and thank you guys all for listening to be on contact. We'll be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CD underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out checked indesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com