Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn if you want to join us. Marco Rubio, our Secretary of State, just absolutely crushed it on his a game today going before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Speaker 2: We'll play some of the highlights.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we'll get analysis Mike Lee, Senator Utah is on that committee that's coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 2: A lot of interesting news.
Speaker 1: Blue States versus Red States, big front page article New York Post today California Post. Democratic strongholds in New York and California will lose six congressional seats after the twenty thirty census. Texas and Florida will gain eight seats. And it's even worse than that when you get into the internal part of the story, because you look at the map and it's devastating as red state are now going to be picking up major, major, you know, seats in the in the country and it's going to be you know, New York minus two.
Speaker 2: Pennsylvania. I see he is losing a seat.
Speaker 1: Looks like Michigan and Wisconsin will lose a seat, and Illinois is going to lose a couple of seats, which is very interesting. And then we have red states, and you know, places like South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Texas and Idaho and Arizona and other places, they're all picking up seats. I mean, that's that's gonna be after the twenty thirty census. Interesting on that front again, before we get to our top stories today. A great story. And I know most of you don't really care a lot about California. What do we care about California. I don't care about California. I mean I have friends there. I care about them. There's a whole story. Now, there's a ballot referendum coming up in California November. On this ballot referendum, it is whether or not to tax by the way, not just billionaires, but I mean it's We're a little over a month into an industry wide conversation in the tech industry that has largely been dominated in California, and at this point most people know the conversation was triggered by this ballot proposition floated by the state's largest healthcare union seeking to legalize the first of its kind assets seizure targeting for now billionaires. Now, if you're in the tech industry and you live out in California, a lot of those tech people they all became billionaires, not millionaires, but billionaires. And anyway, so this article written by by Mike Solana points out that he spoke to twenty one billionaires about the prospect of this wealth tax and they discuss whether they left or are planning to leave California. Most of them are what a wealth tax means for the technology industry and how they all planned to fight back and the proposal. You know, among them men I interviewed impacted by the ballot proposition. None are willing to speak on the record. I don't blame them. There's definitely a sense that you'll be attacked and singled out. And the average nerd is conflict avoidant, he puts Aaron.
Speaker 2: One man said, And the.
Speaker 1: Ballot proposition was constructed in a way as it technically not solve any of the stated problems it was ostensibly ostensibly written to address, chief among them building a massive budget hole in the medical program that's that is the state's medicaid program. And they they're in you know, paying all of these as a sanctuary state and all the sanctuary cities in California, they're paying billions and billions of dollars in healthcare for illegals that get this healthcare. And anyway, the promise is it was never tenable. But the futility of this ballot proposition has left most men impacted with the sense that the ballot proposition's true purpose is to humiliate them, disrupt them their personal lives, and hurt their companies. What this proposition is is a wealth tax. Now, imagine you work your heart, your heart out, you develop technology.
Speaker 2: God gave you the gift.
Speaker 1: Understand the technology, which I did not get that gift from God. I promise you, Linda can attest to that fact. How good am I with technology?
Speaker 2: Not great? I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's not your strong sit It's not and I don't want it to be my strong suit. I have no desire. So of the people that he spoke with an informal poll that he did in seventy percent at least are going to leave the state of California, said he spoke to around ten percent of the billionaires in the state, and of the people that he interviewed that would be impacted by this measure. All of them, by the way, including the Democrats that are die hard proponents of revitalization, for example of San Francisco. They all have developed an exit strategy. Here's the interesting part. They're all going to leave now before the vote takes place. In other words, there's going to be a massive financial migration out of the state of California.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Governor, well he's not really governor, I guess. Full time Trump stalker, podcaster tweety bird, world traveler Gavin Newsom says he's against it, but he's not out there really fight out. He's not in California doing much of anything. Donald Trump now had to step in to help the people in the Pacific Palisades and say that they have a right to get their building permits expedited. And of course, Gavin, we don't need you involved in California business. Well, if the days you show up, you're too busy doing your podcast or stalking Trump in some way to actually take care of the people in the Pacific Palisades, because you know, most people can't get a building permitted. So this is how radical leftists are. But anyway, so can you imagine you work hard, you become successful. You pay your taxes, federal taxes, state taxes, the highest state income tax in the country, the highest sales tax in the country, the highest gas tax in the country, the highest corporate.
Speaker 2: Tax in the country.
Speaker 1: And now they want to come in after they've already taxed you, and you paid taxes. Now they want to take another chunk of your apple and the money that you have saved. It's your money, it's not the government's money. And they want to take five percent of it.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't want their five percent.
Speaker 1: I think it's frankly legalized stealing of people's money at that point. And they want to and do it retroactively. And these people, I don't know people that have been successful in life that are dumb people. If you become a billionaire, if there's got to be a certain level of intelligence that you have that helped you not only build out technology that people want, need and desire, but also do it in a way and create a business model around it where you can accumulate that level of wealth. I actually applaud ingenuity. You know, if you look at the men that built America, the Carnegie and the Rock of Hellos, and you know, I can't even think of Henry Ford and all these people, you know, it's it's their life story is interesting. Those that built out America's rail system, those that you know, built out America's cities, those that you know built out starting with the model ts just.
Speaker 2: Fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: And hard driving that they are and devoting their lives and putting a lot of risk in the hopes of great reward. And then they're successful. Now the government wants to come in and just steal your money. It's legalized theft. But that's how crazy the left has become. Anyway, I digress a little bit here, but twenty out of twenty one California billionaires interviewed by the California Post, which is their version now of the New York Post, which just started this week, say they're making plans to flee the state because of this wealth tax ballot measure if it passes, but they have to do it now. What we are learning to advance the story that is going on out of Minneapolis. There is a New York Post story today the complex far left network that helped put Alex Preddy in harm's way, including encryptied chats, street alerts, and we have been going over this in some detail. But they did a long, long investigative peace on this as well as Fox Digital and this in coordinated way of encrypted chats, street alerts, tracking really stalking ICE in a sophisticated database. Fox News Digital first broke the story shows that the agitators were already mobilized at the scene where Alex preddie or was in fact killed, minutes before any shots were fired. Again, you can bring up the issue of carrying a gun. I have no issues with like I believe in the Second Amendment, but if I'm on my way and I'm going to be confronting law enforcement and engaging with them and you have a loaded gun, it is a situation that is that lends itself towards a predictable disaster. Anyway, ICE agents bought Border patrol agents with they are to arrest an illegal immigrant, crimical criminal. This guy shows up with others outside of donut shop to meet them as part of a strategic pattern of organized interference with law enforcement operations. Over the following hours, we have learned that this is a national network of socialist communists, Marxist Leninist cells within the US that have leveraged the tragic fatality into a nationwide protest operation. While the grief and outrage over this guy's death is genuine, I feel sorry for him and his family. Apparently his family was begging him not to do this and saying, don't be involved in this, and I wish for his family's sake and for his sake, he would have listened. But anyway, they have real time rapid response and using short sensational video clips emojis as a weapon of propaganda, offering a window into what is an orchestrated discipline logistical messaging coordination of far left quote warriors fomenting insurgency like confrontation with law enforcement and authorities, and the level of engineered chaos, you know, is really not unique to Minneapolis, to be very honest with you, But they had this encrypted. There's a messaging app called Signals and encrypted signal messages, and it shows in real time that the anti ICE rapid responders actively tracking, broadcasting, summoning backup wherever these federal agents were trying to do their job, preventing them from doing their job, obstructing them from doing their job, and they called themselves rapid responders. They made twenty six entries into a database they called Minnesota ice Plates in the critical hours before and after the killing, documenting the license plate numbers, details of ice vehicles, and the entry it wrote three p forty four red at Nicolette, whatever murder, chronicling a black jeep wagoneer in the location with agents allegedly involved in the shooting. And then glam Dald Donuts was put in there tracking a black Ford Taurus. And then you have pictures and images, and I'm looking at them right now in front of me. I wish I could show you. I can show you on TV tonight. As the camera rolled, a person filming yelled no. The camera followed the agents as they returned to the Dodge Durango, passing another sign all welcome here. In another video, get out of here. Minutes later, a signal user you know, puts out an alert summoning additional responder, citing the same vehicle agents.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all.
Speaker 1: As an organized orchestrated effort to obstruct and to create conflict.
Speaker 2: This is not happening organically. In other words, I mean the same thing.
Speaker 1: New York posted another article out about how the far left a China aligned group organized these pro Nicholas Maduro protests in New York and other US states.
Speaker 2: It's unprecedented.
Speaker 1: And for example in Times Square when you had pro Nicholas Maduro protesters that turned up there outside the Brooklyn fed lockup where the former Venezuelan leaders being held. We're organized crime organized by hardcore left wing groups, one called the People's Form, which has, according to the New York Post, close ties to China. The group also behind the anti Israel demonstrators around the nation calling for emergency protest nationwide, and they just used a bunch of gullible students on college universities. Notice the you know, all the outrage against you know, Gaza and genocide, where has where has been there have been any protest at any institution where all the protests against Israel were going on, against the mass slaughter of protesters seeking freedom in Iran, Now it doesn't fit their agenda. In this particular case on Sunday, Promaduro protesters clashing with jubil and Venezuelans demonstrating outside the detention center where Maduro and his wife are being held. It is unprecedented, but understand, this is what we're now dealing with Now, I've got a lot to get to. I told you this yesterday. I said it on TV last night that I had no faith that Mayor's small fry or that you know, the that tampon Timmy ever meant what they said that they'd start cooperating under the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution with federal law enforcement. Now they're on records saying they're not going to cooperate. So they are creating, but they hope will be a showdown. And this is a predictable disaster on the horizon. So let me go back to the latest year. And I predicted this yesterday. I remember last night on TV. I predicted it then that I don't have any faith that you know, tampon Tim Walls. You know, mister I love to call isis Gestapo and nazis the governor or that you know, the idiot mayor, small fry French fry would ever cooperate and that this it was temporary at best, them saying that they'd cooperate with President Trump. President Trump, you know, had given Minnesota and Minneapolis opportunities to cooperate and stop protecting illegal immigrants, criminal illegals, that we know that they have in their custody. There's about in the state, according to DHS, thirteen hundred and sixty criminal illegal aliens in the criminal justice system that they can hand over tomorrow for deportation.
Speaker 2: They're talking about criminals. Now, they won't do it.
Speaker 1: The mayor of Minneapolis, mister, you know, get the f out of Minneapolis. Mayor, This moron mayor of small Fry, announced last night that he was rebuffing President Trump's offer to draw down a number of Ice and Border Patrol officers in his city, which they say they want in exchange for them cooperating and following the constitution and ordering his police, you know, to work with immigration enforcement. That's all they're asking. They're not asking for a heavy lift here. They're only asking that they do what they should be constitutionally obligated to do. You know, I keep pointing this out. This is why we have Lindsay Graham at the top of the hour. He is putting forth the bill that will end sanctuary city and state status. It is by definition it is aiding in a betting law, breaking and obstructing the justice, justice, and the laws of our land. We have a supremacy clause. I keep telling you it's not that complicated. The President responded to Mayor French fry Uh and said he's playing with fire in a truth post that he put out this morning. Surprisingly, Mayor Jacob Prye just stated that Minneapolis does not will not enforce federal immigration laws. This is after having a hat a very good conversation with him.
Speaker 2: Could somebody in his inner sanctum.
Speaker 1: Please explain this statement is a very serious violation of law and that he's playing with fire.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're almost kind of like Don Lemon, Don Lemon.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My interpretation of his comments, come and get me, come and get me, real tough guy, is that he wants to get arrested.
Speaker 2: He wants to be Jimmy Kimmeled.
Speaker 1: He wants to be He needs relevancy, and this, to him, would be his way of gaining relevancy. Never mind that, you know, we have the Face Act that makes it illegal to interrupt a church service in a church building. Never a mind that families we have testified that they were not allowed to leave, that they were being kind of held captive while these people invaded this church. Parents couldn't go and get their kids from from church daycare and the trauma that it's caused a lot of people. And in this case, it's basically you know, tampon, Tim and mayor of Smallfry basically saying come and arrest us because they don't want to follow federal law. This you know, I have been pointing out to you the entire time that this is designed, that this rhetoric is designed, and now we know that there's an orchestrated effort. Sanctuary cities and states, by the virtue of their status, has not only been obstructing justice, but aiding and abedding in the law breaking and protecting even in this case, known.
Speaker 2: Criminal illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about people that work at home depot, not talking about them, but people that are known criminals that they refuse to cooperate and hand over to law enforcement. And then having you know, tough guy Tim Walls, you know, you know I would beat the Adam Schiff out of JD Vance if I could.
Speaker 3: And you and I maybe how much does a vice presidential debate matter in this? But I live with it. I'm really effective and was really affected as a member of Congress because I was one of the more bipartisan members. So this idea that I am more than willing to reach define compromise. And I do see this as servant leadership, and I don't see it as a sense of power. He was he was good at that, and I mean it was He's smooth. I never claimed to do that, but I'm pretty effective. But I'll take the criticism.
Speaker 2: I'm for bipartisanship. Here's the problem out of him. Now.
Speaker 3: If I could, and I would call that out. I mean, that's just different inverbally going at it, I could my argument is much better and making the case that housing prices are up because of immigration and that we should build on federal lands.
Speaker 2: It was such a.
Speaker 1: Crazy thing, you know, what's the same. Go back to that debate. It was like a sweaty, nervous, you know, ratcheted up. Somebody needed to give this guy a What are one of those happy calm down pills that people take, Linda, you know all about that crap?
Speaker 2: What do they take?
Speaker 4: I resent that accusation. I'm not sure what that means.
Speaker 1: Well, because you take happy pills, you do, so.
Speaker 4: My life is bliss. I'm not sure what you mean.
Speaker 2: Well, you take CBD happy to.
Speaker 4: Go to sleep. CBD gummy takes distillery.
Speaker 1: No, you take CB CBD relaxation is always better for the rest of the rest of us that are stuck around you.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something before I'm around you guys, and I seem too happy. It's because I'm drinking vodka. I'm not taking CBD.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: No, you you have. I've seen you take on a flight with you and you took on.
Speaker 4: A flight I handed out CBD sleep.
Speaker 2: You're handing out people.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I call them Linda's all.
Speaker 4: Right, boy scout, there's CBD gummies. They don't have any THHC things.
Speaker 2: Even I took. I took one. I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I said I'll try it. I don't have no idea if it worked, but I tried it. Was it afraid to take it?
Speaker 4: Good for you, Welcome to the dark side.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any THC in it. That would not be good Stone Hannity would not be good at all. I don't think I have no desire, have no comment. No, I just think you should make the comment.
Speaker 2: Just say it. I want you to just say.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of all of the various memes and acronyms.
Speaker 5: People will make, you know, happy Hannity Stone Sean, you know, happy Shawny.
Speaker 1: If I can't live with with the fact that people make funny memes as a matter of fact, I actually I'm impressed and inspired by the creativity of some people on social media.
Speaker 4: Now with Grock my god, you can make anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I mean the AI images they have AI images of me being married, having a baby, and having a whole no, and and having holding twins. I don't know if you saw that one. Congratulations holding up pictures of a sonogram, you know, with a big smile on my face. I'm like, no, been there, done that. My kids are in their twenties. We're past that stage of my life. I got back to changing diapers. It is funny. I admit it's funny. I think people, I think they need a life, they need to get tired, they have too much time on their hands. But I think it's funny. You know, I love jokes about me that are funny. The problem is most people that make them are.
Speaker 2: Not funny indeed.
Speaker 1: But I don't I never have minded that. You know that we play them on this show. Anyway, the Minnesota police union chief is now blaming Tampon Tim and Mayor small Fry for the violence of Minneapolis. The head of the Twin Cities police union slamming local officials but blocking cooperation between local cops. I mean, what they have now done here is they've set up They're trying to set up a show down so that you know, in the eyes of the radical left, which is their base, that they will be seen as heroes. And let me stop and say this, Well, I have a moment. I do not like Congresswoman Omar at all. I don't like her. I think she you know, I think this investigation into her is warranted. I want to know how she garnered all of that wealth in such a short period of time. But what I saw last night with his alleged attacker spraying her with it turns out to be apple cider vinegar. But you know, somebody lunges at you in a spraying something out, you have no idea if that's acid. I have a friend of mine, Captain Howie, a former NYPD officer. He's been on this program before, and he was in the middle of an arrest and had acid thrown in his face, and he was blinded in one eye. You don't know if somebody attacks you what they're throwing in your face. And this type of political violence has got to stop. I don't care if you don't like her politics. I don't agree with the things she says.
Speaker 4: I think she's praise one question.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, answer. I'll answer this one question now.
Speaker 5: If someone came up to you and threw an unknown substance on you while you were on stage.
Speaker 2: Mid speech, beat the crap out of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, putting that to the side, aft to beat the crap out of them, would you then get back up on stage not knowing what is in said substance, or would you leave and say I'm sorry, I need to go make sure that this is not toxic or acid or something.
Speaker 4: She literally took a paper towel. She's like, yeah, I'm good. So anyways, back to hating.
Speaker 1: America, Well, if it was burning her, if it was burning her eyes out or burning her skin, I think she probably would have taken a very different approach. I think that she felt that whatever the substance was was not a threat to her.
Speaker 2: She made that determination.
Speaker 4: She did make that determination, didn't she? I?
Speaker 1: Okay, I would have probably have done the same thing. If you really want to know the truth, you know, if I can not be stopped in the middle of my speech, I would I would.
Speaker 2: Do just that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I give her.
Speaker 1: She gets props for that. I like. I like courage, I like bravery.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: Think that makes a whole lot of sense.
Speaker 5: These are the same people that told you to mask up and stand six feet apart with zero background. Now you've got a substance literally on your skin, and you're like, yeah, I'm going to finish my speech.
Speaker 4: That seems weird to me.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm glad she turned out being okay. I don't like political violence, period. I said, there's all during Obama's presidency. We've got to protect our presidents, We've got to protect our elected officials.
Speaker 2: I have no problem.
Speaker 1: That that leaders in Congress have have security around them, none at all. And I don't care if you're a Democrat or Republican. I don't like what happened obviously to our dear friend Charlie Kirk. He was assassinated. I can't stand the two assassination attempts against Donald Trump. I think the ratcheted up rhetoric of the left is inciting people towards violence. I don't like any of it, and that's that's the recklessness of it. That's what the police union Minneapolis chief is saying. After meeting with Tom Homan, you know, Mayor French Fry and Small Fries says he won't cooperate with federal immigration at this point. He is now setting himself up to be arrested. At that point, he's obstructing justice. One of the rioters, by the way, that invaded that Minneapolis hotel on Monday night in search of ICE agents, according to The New York Post, once beat up a pregnant woman. One of these people among the scores of anti ICE agitators arrested when you know the protest outside again, as I said earlier, these are all organized rap sheets involving those emerged of the twenty six protesters, Pam Bondi just arrested sixty more people in Minneapolis. His prior run ins this guy's thirty seven years old, you know, date back to two thousand and seven. He bashed a pregnant woman as he tried to steal her car. What kind of You're not a human being if you do this. You know, interesting comments by your governer Josh Shapiro who called for the border agents who shot a heavily arm Minneapolis agitator and self defense to be prosecutor for manslaughter. Anyway, he was on MSDNC he said Minnesota officials should charge the Border patrol agents who shot this guy with voluntary manslaughter. I mean he's rushing to judgment, you know. Then you have mister fangfang, Eric Swalwell vowing to prosecute ICE agents if he becomes governor of California. Well, I mean they're now creating a situation where they want to show down with the federal government. They're going to end up getting one Philadelphia right where, not far from where you are. They're top prosecutor, you know, back district attorney there is facing scrutiny and backlash after valuing to hunt down federal immigration agents and speaking out. You know, he said, this is a small bunch of wannabe Nazis, that's what they are. In a country. At three hundred and fifty million people, we outnumber them. If you have to hunt, if we have to hunt you down the way you hunted down Nazis for decades. We will find your identities, we will find you, we will achieve justice. That's from an ag Arizona man who was shot by border patrol. Turns out had open fire on law enforcement. That's why you don't rush to judgment. We'll see what happens. I still don't know definitively what happened, and I think in the days, weeks, months ahead,