Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hello, my name is tied Thibodo and I'm coming from air Conditioning and Heating. I was looking for Jane's This is she.
Speaker 2: Hello Jameson, I finally get a call back. I've been leading messages for the last four days.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, and that's why I'm calling you back right now, because apparently there is some sort of issue with your air conditioning United Heating unit something like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not working. My house is tell me a little bit about it. Hot from help.
Speaker 1: Super good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sorry, are you in the what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm just typing down notes here while you tell me what the issue is. So sorry about that. Let me because so go ahead and tell me a little more about it. Pray lout, I'm sorry. What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, you can't hear me because I can barely hear you. Loud loud.
Speaker 1: The air condition is loud. Okay, I take that down right now. Air conditioning is loud.
Speaker 2: The typing you're typing or whatever you're doing over there is loud.
Speaker 1: You said, my typing is loud, Yes, sir, okay, let me just get that down so I can be a note. We have to document everything over here, So let me just set that type of typing is too loud for the customer. I mean try to type typing down. Okay, So anyway, what is the issue again? Let me just make sure I get a very detailed report of that.
Speaker 2: My AC is broken. I don't know if the lines are frozen or what's going on, but nothing is coming.
Speaker 1: Out listeners a loud house.
Speaker 2: My house is incredibly hot, and I'm this is a new system. There's absolutely no reason that this should not be working. It's large, that's loud in the background.
Speaker 1: Tat, I'm just getting this all down here.
Speaker 2: What was that? What in the are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How can you possibly listen to me with all of that noise in the background.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to help you out with your air conditioning problem.
Speaker 2: You're not helping right now.
Speaker 1: The customer seems to think that Christmas isn't the health.
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 1: Why am I not being healthy all.
Speaker 2: Of this noise? Are you working on a freaking keyboard from the nineteen fifties? What the hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about that? Is it the sound of the keyboard? When I'm typing down the notes, its a little.
Speaker 2: Loud, just a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, would it be better for you if I switched over to pen and paper.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can do that for you, because it sounds like you're pretty fired up right now. We don't want your heart in the house with no air conditioning, now, do we. I'm sounds particularly okay, So why don't you go ahead and start telling me that issue. I just write down with a pen and paper so it'll be a little less loud for you.
Speaker 2: The AC is a working, it's new.
Speaker 1: What is me?
Speaker 2: What's the sound? Now?
Speaker 1: That's just me. I'm writing it down here. It's just writing it down on the penning paper with a pen and paper for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sitting next to a copy machine. Is that what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Because there's just way too much noise.
Speaker 1: So the depending paper as loud as what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Everything is a little bit loud for me.
Speaker 1: Let me switch over to a different device, And I'm so sorry about that. It has never been an issue before.
Speaker 2: I don't see how it could not have been an issue before.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, now everything should be fine. I've put down the pen and paper. I will not be using my computer keyboard, and I will be paying attention and just I do have to take notes, but it will not be loud, I promise, thank you. Yes, So go ahead. What's the issue?
Speaker 2: What is that? Are you?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: You think type rater right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just type it down real quick because I don't have any of the more quiet. I'm so sorry about that. What was that?
Speaker 2: You know? I stopped? Just just stop. I'm gonna rip the ac out of the pall and throw it onto my front yard so you all can drive by and pick it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then at this point I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call and your sister set you up, Jackie. Yes, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you, and your sister Jackie set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm need to count.
Speaker 1: It's a joke, she said. I'm sorry. You've been trying trying to get a hold of the air conditioning people and you get really frustrated with bad customer service.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And yeah, you nailed that on there. Wake up every morning with Jubal phone Franks