Speaker 1: LMFAO party Rock Anthem one or two point seven. Kiss that fan. I don't know if you just got here or not, but if you did, and I mean to kiss this morning. We have a Ryan's roses coming up in just a second and Instagram their dog and a major red flag. That's what's happening. If you can, please stick for this, if you can stick around, this is a Ryan's roses. You might not believe. I don't know everything yet, but from what I hear, he's using the dog's account. He's using the dog's account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you start involving the dogs or the kids, come on, that's low.
Speaker 1: The dog's Instagram. I mean, you got a dog Instagram already. Let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a dog in you follow it? I think, I hope, Uh sure I do. And I love them there.
Speaker 2: She works really hard on them people with dog Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's a whole other time.
Speaker 2: I know. I actually didn't go out with a guy a second date because he had an Instagram account for his dog. And now here I am twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see never say never.
Speaker 1: And in twenty twenty four, who's performing at the Super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 2: So Harry Styles this Instagram account or.
Speaker 3: Sorry, this Twitter we don't know for sure, Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 2: So this Twitter account mL football they tweeted this out. So I looked up m L football because it had a blue check mark. But now that means nothing anymore because people can buy them. So I don't really know what but this isn't it's an independent reporter EML football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super legit.
Speaker 2: But they said they tweeted this. There's been a lot of chatter that multi time Grammy Award winner and former One Direction star Harry Styles will be the twenty twenty four Super Bowl halftime show performer, and that was it.
Speaker 3: That was all to the story.
Speaker 2: So I saw this and I was like, hmm, this sounds interesting, and then I started like Google. I went back and I googled Harry's.
Speaker 3: She skips home and turns doing her research.
Speaker 2: So I google Harry Styles news just because I wanted to see what he's been up to lately. And I've been seeing a lot of stuff of Harry Styles. Remember he posted on Instagram and then deleted that picture of him in the One Direction shirt, and nobody knows why it happened or how it yes that was in March, exactly Systney. And then just last week Harry was performing in Amsterdam and he picked up a hat from the side of the stage and on the hat it said listening to One Direction is sexy.
Speaker 3: It was it was a staged stage hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think or a fan through. We don't really know where that happen. Yes, And so my thought is what if because he's been the one this whole one Direction time that's been not really talking about one Direction. He's never talked about getting back together until as of late, which makes me believe that they came to him and let's do something really cool for the Super Bowl. You can perform obviously by yourself, but then if you got the band back together, that would be a huge moment.
Speaker 1: And now he's cad bearing everywhere, cat exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Look at him and.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, this sounds interesting that we just heard Tanya say it might have been the closest we'll ever get to being directly inside your head.
Speaker 3: That was like that was like a window inside.
Speaker 2: Again, this is just a rumor, This isn't there's no truth.
Speaker 3: To this, but I think I like it. I like it. I like the signs.
Speaker 1: I like the cad bearing, I like not Spury Farm, I like not Spray Farm a lot.
Speaker 3: I like it so much. I mean, do tickets next? And then it's Ryan's rose to hang on