Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, this Beal. We usually looking for the ash key. What get his bill?
Speaker 1: Okay, who are you looking for?
Speaker 2: Stacey? Down to the twenty twenty four Nissan rogue that we uh, we don't picked up this morning.
Speaker 1: What do you mean picked up this morning?
Speaker 2: Well, Colaro, you know.
Speaker 1: What? Where's my car? What do you mean you took my car?
Speaker 2: Doug?
Speaker 1: What? Doug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my husband, Yes, who Dug placed a waiter on the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl and he used a rogue. We just lost. The player is tol So we can't pick up up this morning, but we gotta get the key, you know, because we need.
Speaker 1: All this confused?
Speaker 2: Do you want your belongings back in the back because there was some stuff in the back trunk? You want that?
Speaker 1: No, my car is parked in the driveway.
Speaker 2: Where it was parked in the driveway, That's what he said it would be. So we don't pick that up this morning. But I just need to get the extra key. I don't know if you want the stuff bag?
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, Oh my god, you stole my.
Speaker 2: Car when no, we didn't steal the car was used the game Boys collateral. He placed a wager on the Kansas City Cha, she's lost the super Bowl, put up the twenty twenty four on Rogue its collateral for the for the wager.
Speaker 1: He lost my car. Yes, he said, you need to bring my car back. That I didn't agree to that. I didn't bet on the chief where where?
Speaker 2: Yes, your husband did we wait to bring it back, go back in time and have the kandistity She's win the super Bowl? Usband winning that bag.
Speaker 1: But it's my car.
Speaker 2: It's not his car, it's mine where you know, I can't help the marrital issues you might.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let me have a conversation with you. This.
Speaker 2: I didn't agree to that where Unfortunately you know he put it up on the for the collateral or for the bed. So this nothing that could do it?
Speaker 1: Yes, whole car? Yes, you hit my car.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he made a fifty wager on the Cassay Chiefs win the Super Bowl, but obviously lost that bed big time.
Speaker 1: So the car. You need to bring my car back. I can't believe this. My car he bet my car.
Speaker 2: Formerly your car, but now our car.
Speaker 1: Yes, shut up, it is not your car. Just outrageous. I don't have a car right now.
Speaker 2: We're just kind of a messenger on this. You know, I'm just t I pick up the cars and then I take him to a facility. So I just need to know if you need a key back.
Speaker 1: You want to hear where is my car? Where is it? Right now? You need to tell me where my car is right now.
Speaker 2: I can't really let you know exactly what it is because it sounds like you won't.
Speaker 1: You can't tell me where my car is. Get the other key?
Speaker 2: You want to go back on your bed. We can't obviously can't have to.
Speaker 1: I didn't bet the car. He did. I can't believe he did this to me. I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 2: Oh you do that? Let me just let you know it's a prank phone call as all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry what.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubil from the Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you. And your husband said.
Speaker 1: You have actually moved. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He said he's a Kansas City Chiefs fan and he wanted to freak you out, so he moved your car around the block this morning when he left.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes he did break me out. Oh my god. Everything's Rightili. I literally thought that my husband gambled away in my car. I literally thought that my car was gone. Oh my God.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks weekday mornings on the twenties.