Speaker 1: It's one, don't two play seven Kiss FM. Ryan Seacrest with you this morning. So coming up after seven o'clock, we're gonna play match games, radio music festival tickets.
Speaker 2: That makes me smile, makes me I'm feeling good about this one, guys, me too. Yeah, I feel like I'm in good game mode. Yeah. It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and you're like, this is the one? Yeah, have you ever won?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not one? Well, well then okay, but I'm feeling good about this, feeling good. But you always feel good when you buy it. You're like, these numbers look like they'll be the numbers. They're gonna be the ones, and you start making your plans. Sunday.
Speaker 1: Sky is warming up throughout the weekend. Highs around eighty today. We're getting really hot Inland, upper eighties by Sunday and over one hundred oh Inland as well.
Speaker 2: Uh. Madiana has made it now.
Speaker 1: Madiana has worked in the back room with Ruby and Collette and Michaela. And she's also been to a Drake concert where she broke a toe or something. So she's on crutches having a lot of fun at the Drake concert. And then we have microphones where she sits. But someone I don't know who asked her to walk with her crutches out into the next door, which is literally a glass window apart to be in the room with us.
Speaker 2: So I apologize for the convenience on your I'm here. We're good. It's like we could just talk to her through the glass. But no coming.
Speaker 1: Challenging things happen in threes, because that's number one, the crutches.
Speaker 2: Number two, you got a flat tire? Where'd you get the flat tire?
Speaker 1: This is a great story about a good Samaritan that helped with a flat tire. So just stick for this and we're going to talk to him in a second. We got the good Samaritan. But what happened Marianna?
Speaker 3: So I was just driving on the freeway and I was actually on the ninety one, I remember this time on the night one and out of Norah, I just hear like my tire pop, and it was kind of scary because like control so so scary. I had to pull over really quick, and I was leaking shock. And then like I called my dad and he didn't answer because he was working. And then out of nowhere I see somebody like pull over like in front of me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like an angel, Yeah, but did you know it was an angel?
Speaker 2: Like I would be.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, I'm shocked. I'm like, I don't know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Did this person actually see the tire? Pop? Is that how they knew that you were?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So I think he was merging into the freeway and he just saw me, like pulled over.
Speaker 2: You were already like outside your car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well no it was inside. I was inside and he just saw like my car alert.
Speaker 2: So did you or he changed the tire? What happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he came up to my window and he like, I don't know, I kind of just sense that, like he he seemed like nice and he the way he approached me, I guess yeah. Yeah, the vibes definitely the vibes. And he was like, oh, are you okay? Do you need me to change your tire? Like I can do this, And I was like, I don't have a donut?
Speaker 2: What a donut? The extra spare? Yeah, I was like I don't have the spare.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was a spare.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is a spare, and like I just called it a donut.
Speaker 1: I don't know, So you didn't have the spare you do, and he's there to help.
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's like, oh, I can go get it for you if you want, Like it's okay, Like and I'm like my.
Speaker 1: God, and you're now this is going well, this was considerate thought, right? Is this like the stars aligning for Marianna? What about the other guy? Okay, let's get to that later. But so did he go get a tire for a donut for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He went to go get it.
Speaker 3: Well, we both went actually yeah yeah, yeah you went yet.
Speaker 2: The vehicle with the stranger I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the vibes guy, remember.
Speaker 1: The vibes vibes were good, and you get and then he finishes the job, like he comes back and helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he just okay, came back And what did you say to him after?
Speaker 3: I was just like, oh, thank you so much, and like, of course you exchanged numbers. Yeah, he told me to get He told me to get his number just in case, like I needed a mechanic or something like that, because apparently he does like cars here and there and stuff like that, cars here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he works for cars. Here's one here. Oh, there's one there. Yeah, do that way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He just told me. I mean, I don't know, you know, he just told me to get a number.
Speaker 2: His name Junior from Riverside. Yes, good Samaritan Junior. Good morning. You're on air with us. How are you, Junior?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? I'll be going bro.
Speaker 1: You sound like the perfect dude. I just want to tell you my name is Ryan Seacrests. By the way, thank you for coming on with us. But you sound like a really good guy. Thank you for helping our colleague Mediana with her spare tire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not no follow man, there's no weigh, no problems.
Speaker 1: You give off good vibes, just so you know, because she was totally comfortable, did you like how did you notice theop and help?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I was pulling on the freeway, and I don't really stop like that, Alli, because I run my business as moulbile mechanic, and I was honestly on the way to my house, and honestly, I was in the little situation myself where honestly I didn't get paid and Allie had a little bit of money, so I honestly had to pull over because I mean, nobody really stops on the freeway, right, So I decided just to pull over because I seem that she had a flat tire, so I asked her she had a spare, and she didn't have a spare, So I actually took her to a tire shop, so I changed her tire out and threw it back on.
Speaker 2: We got the whole scoop. You caught a spare a donut?
Speaker 4: Uh, well it's here. It's called a donut. But you have avery fired, don't.
Speaker 1: That's what I was trying to tell them. Yeah, so, Junior, this and these are the story. When I heard about this early this morning, it made me so happy. I just don't It's like, these are the stories that you want to hear, and this is you wanna You want to.
Speaker 2: Just know that people are good like you. Yeah, people are willing to help out like you.
Speaker 1: Because Mediana is amazing and she is working here every day and commuting a long commute although sometimes she doesn't know what freeway she's on, even though she drives it every single day because she used her ways. But you're just fantastically generous and thoughtful, and we just wanted to say hello and thank you.
Speaker 2: Junior. Wait, let's give his company a shout out. Yeah, Junior, what can we do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my name is A Junior and I do Junior Mola's mechanic. I don't have any cards right now at the moment, but you can show my number out. My number is nine O nine four fifty three fifty seven eighty four.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, Now we're going to hang up and in two hours call me back and tell me who's called. Okay, all right, okay, all right, so Junior, hold on for a second so you can call us back. Thank you, Junior, Yeah, thank you man, So done, you said, Marianna, thank you very much for coming on. Hold on one second. Good luck with your business, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it. I'd be comfortable getting in the car too, totally get it. You're very trustworthy. No, I honestly, this is not me. That's why I was always like us like to me, that's like the start of a scary movie. Yeah. So, Tony wedding asks the question on everyone's mind.
Speaker 1: Is he single?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you didn't have a wedding? No, he didn't. Well a candidate, is he a candidate like I mean, I don't know somebody a good man, that is a good.
Speaker 1: That's good character. Everything, Well, Junior is going to get some phone calls. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 2: I hope so, I hope so too.
Speaker 1: Next it is the Morning Hack, Oh, the best and worst restaurant for a first date.
Speaker 2: Hang on,