Speaker 1: Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Coors at.
Speaker 3: The Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Streak Touchdown, set tis any paint today?
Speaker 5: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 1: Cowboys Nation. It's been a little bit, but it is time for a say It with your Chest for Friday here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: I'll do it with you, Isaiah Raing.
Speaker 1: I'm ready say it with your chest for Friday here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Nick Harris, how you doing?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Dudeh? Not too much?
Speaker 6: Ready for this World Series game one tonight? Ready for this Rams game on Sunday? So oh yeah, oh there it is there. It is the old tea, the throwback tea, back when they really didn't win anything, when they.
Speaker 1: Did not win anything, but go Rangers. Get it done tonight. Get out to a one to ozero start.
Speaker 3: Let's get this.
Speaker 1: Thing and bring it home for the first time ever. Go and take it, baby, Go and take it, Rangers. That's what that's the saying. It's like, instead of come and take it like the with the cannon and the star on the flag, you know, it's go and take it.
Speaker 6: He's I'm sorry, he's just feeling a little like just uneasy because he's been, you know, having to do off season talk for like, what is it, three weeks, three and a half, four weeks?
Speaker 1: And now you get your spring training tickets already.
Speaker 3: We've been there. We've been there so many years.
Speaker 1: So she gets your spring training Arizona League tickets. Peoria, Arizona. I think that's where Seattle does their spring training.
Speaker 4: We really want to.
Speaker 3: Talk about Arizona on this platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry. They'll be hosting spring training before you know.
Speaker 3: But sor right, man, Seattle, we come back, right, that's all right, cracking.
Speaker 4: Season, baby, how's your basketball season going? We're coming after the season. They will announce to see how the Super Sonics are coming back. I'm they're announced in Seattle and Las Vegas will be getting their teams after the season.
Speaker 6: I just wonder how they're gonna do that. Expansion Draft because it's gonna it's gonna while frustrate me when they take like three good players off the heat.
Speaker 3: So that is what it is. That's how it goes.
Speaker 1: Basketball season, go maps, go stars, but definitely go right.
Speaker 3: Is gonna fire. Yeah, Isaiah staying back, what's going on, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm killing man, you know what. I'm excited about what you excited was getting on Sunday. But and you know, I'll watched the Rangers a little bit maybe tonight. It's good break away from the w w E. I watched that with my son. That's like you were going, they were just here last week. Okay, they were just here last week. See yeah on Monday. They were here on Monday. Yeah, I didn't know about it would have been. But the fight versus Francis and Gunda, Okay, that's very fun, very excited about that. I know who's gonna win, but still excited to see it. I'm excited to see Mike Tyson in the corner mm hmm.
Speaker 3: To be a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: I'm a big boxing guy, so it's a good story. Whenever Tyson Fury is out there.
Speaker 4: You know Tyson Fury, you know who he's named after He's named after Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go, So what do you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said he did an interview where he's talking about how he's how it's kind of weird because he's named after Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is his favorite boxer and now he's the enemy this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's strange.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 6: Destined to be the heavyweight.
Speaker 1: Very speaking of heavyweights, we've got to have a way battle between Zach Martin and Aaron Donald coming up on Sunday. Guys, it's uh, what'd you say? I think he'll be another side.
Speaker 3: Uh, they'll go up against each other. They will face each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll definitely face each other. They faced each other in the past. I mean they go all the way back, they go back to the scene in the day Mobile Alabama Baby. But for the most part, Zach Martin spoke yesterday, Dak Prescott spoke yesterday, CD LAMB. Lots of offense to talk about from yesterday's player availability.
Speaker 3: Let's go to news and notes with Nick Harris. What's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we could start with the Zach Martin Aaron Donald phenomena that is going to happen on Sunday afternoon were we asked him about it because not only does it go back to the Senior Bowl in the twenty fourteen draft, it goes back to when they played in college against each other a couple of times. He said, I was able to go against him four years in college and at the Senior Bowl. This is Zach Martin speaking. I've probably seen him six six or seven games in the pros. It's definitely a game you circle seeing ninety nine light up across from you. He's definitely someone you have to neutralize. He mentioned having a nowhere number ninety nine is at every snap pre snap, and he gave him obviously a lot of confidence or a lot of compliments as well. Mostly, Aaron Donald has been kind of stifled whenever he plays the Cowboys, aside from their last matchup last year where he had two sacks in the force fumble. Before that, I believe it was in six total games he'd only had one sack.
Speaker 3: I guess what what.
Speaker 6: We talked a lot about it yesterday, but being able to stop Aaron Donald? Where does it start? Where does it finish?
Speaker 3: Where does it start?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like everybody's got to figure out.
Speaker 4: A way to it. He's gonna be all over the place, honestly. I mean, you know, I was talking to one of the departments earlier today and just talking about what they were seeing on film in regards to him, and they feel as if he's like revving up, you know, like he's like he knew that. He's like, all right, Dallas is on the schedule. Let me start, let me start turning this thing.
Speaker 3: Up a little bit.
Speaker 4: And I truly believe that you're going to get the best version of Aaron Donald in this game. Now how impactful that becomes is up to Dallas Cowboy's offensive front, But I do believe that he will be amped and ready to rock and roll to the best of his ability. And I think, again, if I'm a decordinator, if I'm Raheem Morris, i am going to line him up over Tyler Beata, and I'm going to say, teach a young man a lesson. And that's not to say that's the only place he's going.
Speaker 3: To line up.
Speaker 4: Obviously there'll be other matchups Tyler Smith and obviously Zach Martin, But majority of the day, if it wasn't me, I would line him up over Tyler Biaddish and make him I would play a game.
Speaker 1: Ola oly oly Ole two and a half sacks, ten quarterback hits, eight tackles for loss in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: But the biggest thing that stands out to me, and we've talked about pressures, yep, pressures have been there. Twenty nine quarterback pressures in twenty twenty three, according to Next Gen Stats. That's tied amongst most or tied most amongst defensive tackles. The other one is Javon Hargrave, who you've seen and who gave you trouble in the middle of that offensive line when he was with the San Francisco forty niners. I mean this defense as a whole does not force a ton of turnovers. Just the five takeaways on the season six total, I think turnovers. I think they're plus I can't remember what the exact number is. I don't have it in front of me, but the five takeaways on the season. Just the twelve sacks, but they provide pressure. It's kind of like what Dallas did to the charge last week. Not a tough sacks, but it was a lot of pressures and it kept justin Herbert uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that is that is a great comparison, you know. That's why I said the stats don't tell the whole story.
Speaker 4: When you everybody get so enamored with sacks and the reality is Aaron Donald being on the on the interior majority of the time, he doesn't allow for you to step up in the pocket. That's the that's the problem for interior dominant interior defensive linement. They disrupt the center of your protection. And if you disrupt the center of the protection, your quarterback has nowhere to go. They can run around outside, of course, you know, if there's no defensive end pressure. But these guys running three four, so it's gonna be very difficult to get outside of these defensive ends because their stand up ends. So you're all of a sudden, you're in this. You're in this you right there. It's like it's like upside down you right, You're in this upside down you and the defensive ends are getting upfield and they're boxing you in. And then you have this guy who's majority and I'm gonna say majority of time, but he's gonna to beat your interior defense interior office a lineman at times. And now you have to worry about him coming through the middle of your of your formation as well as not being able to get outside. It creates a you know, a very restrictive throwing zone. And that's why he causes so many problems. Whether he's getting sacks or not. He's tackling other guys, he's tackling your running backs. He's he's breathing down their neck. You know, he's talking to you, talking about oh, I was this close, like and you know it. He's not lying, he's not bluffing, like, he's right there with you, you know. So, I mean, he's a problem. You have to find a way to neutralize him. If there is a way to combo block, then you obviously combo block. But I foresee them again with this three four, I would line up covering up the both guards in the center. And if you do that, now, all of a sudden, there is no combo blocks. Now everybody has one on one matchups, right because the defensive ends. Now the tackles have to take their attention to the defensive ends to make sure that they they are taking, they're accounted for. Keep them outside. Then in your three interior office a linement, literally have one on one blocks, I will roll the dice with that if I'm the Rams.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Next news a note. The funny moment happened at practice yesterday. Jerry Jones. He shows up the practice and everyone's like, oh, there's Jerry. It was probably only like the third or fourth practice we've seen him out there so far this year.
Speaker 3: And he starts walking.
Speaker 6: Towards the media and we're like, oh, he's got something to say. You know, this trade deadline's coming up, this is this is gonna be juicy. And he comes up and he's like, hey, guys, I just kind of wanted to come over here and say hi.
Speaker 3: I don't really have anything to say, and we're just like, okay, what about trades?
Speaker 6: And he was like, I don't really have any trades or major acquisitions in mind as of right now. And then I got something to say about that, Jerry Jones. He said, would I improve the roster if given the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Of course we would.
Speaker 6: If we don't do anything, We've got a team in my mind to get us where we want to go. So pretty much the same rhetoric that we got last Tuesday.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was just really funny because he was coming over and it looked like he had something he wanted to say, and then he didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: So you guys, what probably what percentage would you say? What probability do eyes? Would you say it?
Speaker 5: At?
Speaker 3: The Cowboys will make a big splash?
Speaker 1: So we go back to the one to ten scale. Four four and a half is about what Jonathan Hankins was last year impact player. But in terms of a splash, wasn't a big splash?
Speaker 3: Are we talking like a big eight and uh like seven percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, point four percent. I don't think they make a big splash. I really don't.
Speaker 3: I think they make a move.
Speaker 1: I think they'll make like a five or six move, and they've have four days to do it.
Speaker 3: They've gotten until two day a starter move for PM Eastern depth or starter.
Speaker 1: Probably depth, Probably depth, but I think borderline starter. So that's a tough question for me to answer, so because I think it'll be right there. It depends on which position. Honestly, the way I.
Speaker 6: See it is, if you wanted to make a big splash, there's really only one big splash that you could make. Obviously we can't get into it, but I don't think so. I don't think that's on the table. What division AFC South, Yeah, I think, And I don't think an NFC West would be on the board.
Speaker 3: Come on, I really don't. There's no way. Yeah, but that's why you throw it out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like they're not gonna catch it. They're just gonna let it get thrown and it's just gonna go off into space.
Speaker 3: Fine, in the same spot that you are. Now, huh, you end up in the same spot.
Speaker 6: Shoot or shoot?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure, I'm sure they've had some Philadelphia is shooting NonStop.
Speaker 3: That's diff Tommy gun style.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, freaking gatling gun Okay, just shoot, And that's sometimes you don't know. You don't know, right, you can assume, you could position, you can do all those things at a certain point. I don't care whatever it is that's preventing you from wanting to do so, whether it be the negotiation, you know, leverage, whether it be pride or whatever. It is, Like, get it out the way and shoot and you very well might get you're out of your mind.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to you later, and that's fine, that's cool. I try. I try. It's likehoot your shot, trying to get him but you ever seen a girl that you want to shoot your shot at, like you know, you shoot, you shoot, you know what the percentages are? Got married? He said, she's probably gonna shoot. Be down against what you're dude works every time.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like you know what your boys and your boys like, you know, I can't get hurt like I'm gonna try anyway.
Speaker 3: Fair.
Speaker 1: The The thing about it is, though, if we don't have those phone lines, we don't know if he's if they have no, we don't hitting that. We can only go by what he's talking. And what he's talking about is that he's he's keeping it close to the chest. And and anything that Jerry says always has to be taken with a business aspects of the mind. That's just how it goes. I wouldn't even say a grain of salt. He he is very calculated in what he says. He never really lies, but he also never really tells the complete story. I admire that, and that's a business man's aspect, you too.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 1: Incredible what he does by using the media as a negotiation tactic, and he does it all the time.
Speaker 3: This is the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's a negotiation tactic with other teams saying, and we don't really want to give up too much. We like our team, we'd like what we're doing. It would take something specific for us to really even jump at it. Well, then the team hears that maybe they catch it on whatever website dallascowboys dot com that they're searching and comes up and they say, oh, Dallas is interesting and maybe making a deal. You know what, maybe I'll take it down a little bit, let's let's make this work. And then they go right back to it. They might be having those conversations, and I would be willing to bet that.
Speaker 6: They have been having those convers I'll say this the fact that I specifically pointed out the scene yesterday because I thought it was interesting just him coming over to say that he didn't have anything to say, he had something to say, hey, and he said it. You know, it just happened to be that he had nothing to say. I just thought that that was really really interesting. Go back to the probability, I still think seven percent as far as an eight or bigger splash.
Speaker 1: What about like a four or a bigger four seven of forty Okay, so a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I would probably say like a sixty. I think they will do it now, is it a lock?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: What's your what's your eight or greater percentage?
Speaker 1: Point seven? Percent point seven? Yeah, zero point seven percent.
Speaker 6: I love Yeah, I don't think it's happensisficity. Yeah, I'm gonna say forty forty wow eight or bigger.
Speaker 1: I would love for them to make a splash.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're there.
Speaker 4: I think their mindset and as the front offices is in that space right now.
Speaker 1: Is that based off of the moves that they made in the off season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I like it. Well, there you go. Last news and note, I have the injury report. Remember that thing that we were talking about yesterday, how.
Speaker 6: It was so small? Yeah, it didn't last long.
Speaker 3: Well it's still small.
Speaker 6: But Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith was added to the injury report yesterday.
Speaker 3: With a neck injury. He was limited in practice.
Speaker 6: It sounded like he went through individual drills and did not compete in team drills. It doesn't sound like something that happened in practice. Although I'm just theorizing there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So well, we'll see if a left tackle situation is going to be something that's going to need to be addressed ahead of Sunday as well.
Speaker 3: Stingers suck. Yeah, those aren't fun.
Speaker 4: They go away relatively quickly though, most of them.
Speaker 1: But it is frustrating to see one the name again pop back up on the injury report, and also with the injury that it is a knack. I mean, that's something you don't mess with, even if it is a stinger.
Speaker 3: This just like nerve impingement. It goes away. That sounds. I mean, it.
Speaker 4: Burns your nerves get restricted, it goes down your arm, Your arm stops working for a little bit.
Speaker 3: You ever had a nerve impinged? Yeah, I had a stinger before back in the day.
Speaker 1: Shut you down, I mean, it shuts you down for that day.
Speaker 4: I mean it probably linger on for a little bit, depends on the severity of it, but most of them go away within a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and we'll probably learn more about that today.
Speaker 4: You would think, right, I'm not trying to play doctor for Tyrant, but I'm telling you from my.
Speaker 6: Experience, it was more so the word impinged. Yeah, it was more so at the source moment. I was like, I've never heard that word, but it's like.
Speaker 4: Like a bottle of traffic, you know, what I'm saying, like it just nerve. It can't communicate, so literally everything shuts down. Yeah, I got I had a stinger in practice one time when I was in Seattle and I was running a running a stop route right over the right, over the ball about five yards deep, and dude hit me.
Speaker 3: The ball got thrown in one direction and I got hit from that same side. Boom, and my neck just it just I just stood there. I was like, oh, yep, that hurts, and just get up and you walk off and your arm is literally dead.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like sleeping on your arm, you know what I mean, Like you know, you know that sensation, but it burns, it like actually hurts, and you just don't have any control over it.
Speaker 3: So that's why stingers suck.
Speaker 4: Whenever you see guys get a stinger, you see guys kind of walking off like ah, they just get pinged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be the name of the show that'll get some clicks.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Final it was at your final news and note, it was I've got a news and note. How about DeMarcus Ware being inducted into the Ring of Honors this week?
Speaker 3: My teammate, Yeah, he was his teammate.
Speaker 1: They were already putting up the ninety four outside on the Star wall and putting up the plaque that will stay here at the Star in Frisco as a part of the Ring Ring of Honor.
Speaker 3: Really cool if you are going to at.
Speaker 1: And T Stadium. Enjoyed that moment because it doesn't come around every year. Of course, it's one of those once everywhere, once in a while things, once every blue moon things, and Marcus Whare certainly deserves it.
Speaker 3: So I know he was your teammate.
Speaker 1: I mean we've talked about him a little bit on this show, but I mean what kind of impact did he make on the teams that you were a part of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean d Dub was a beast.
Speaker 4: I mean you just knew that you had a big defensive end that nobody really wanted to deal with. So you know, you just had that side of it shirt up. The year that I came in. You know, they drafted Anthony Spencer the same year, so they tried to obviously have somebody for him to play off of. So those two working together underneath his leadership was absolutely amazing. You know, he was able to learn from guys like Greg Ellis that was here as well when I first got here, So that whole room, it was just interesting to see. It was awesome to see how wisdom just got handed down. You know, Greg Allis handed it down to Deep Ubbed, he dub handed it down Anthony Spencer, and he just kept going from there.
Speaker 3: So awesome, dude, Super happy for him and his family.
Speaker 4: He's been through a heck of a lot that he doesn't even speak on a majority of the time, and I'm super super happy that he's getting getting that acknowledge, being getting those flowers.
Speaker 3: And he's young.
Speaker 4: He's young now, so he's going to have a long time to sign autographs and looking up in those raptures, get.
Speaker 3: Into coaching as well. Yeah, see it.
Speaker 1: He'll be the twenty third player inducted into the Cowboys Ring of Honor, in the first one since Gil Brandt was inducted back in November of twenty eighteen. It prompts the question before we go to break that's crazy, who's.
Speaker 3: The next to go in? It's gonna be Jimmy.
Speaker 6: You think it'll be Jimmy to go so much team around it now And we actually were able to ask Jerry Jones yesterday about those pregame conversations that he had with Jimmy in LA and I think.
Speaker 3: They're Minning's offense there. Yeah, it's going to happen. I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen.
Speaker 6: In the next couple of years too, just because with both of them getting up in the kitch and I think living with regret, I think they realized that.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna get it.
Speaker 4: It was good to see them joking around. I see them, yeah, talking another day.
Speaker 6: But player wise, witt okay, Witten would be the next that would make the most sense.
Speaker 1: I think you would Dez no, no, no, not probably not Romo either, So yeah, I would probably say wittin I'm just throwing out names that would even be close, but the Yeah, Witten would be the next one for me by far. So all right, when we come back here on Talking Cowboys, we've got key matchups to look for and some things to look for in this matchup with the Los Angeles Rams. Yeah, I got to look at Isaiah Stanback for a little while there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all of.
Speaker 1: Them poking out there, No, Biggie, When we come back here on Talking Cowboys, Nic will run down the key matchups. We'll talk about exactly how the Cowboys can slow down Cooper Cup and Pooka Nakua, two very talented wide receivers, and then we've got our.
Speaker 3: Pick Them segment.
Speaker 1: You can go ahead and get on the phone line if you want to be a part of the Pickham segment. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. We had Cynthia last time represent the fans quite well from South Texas, and we'll have another fan representative coming up in the third segment with more talking Cowboys continuing.
Speaker 7: In a moment, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five g for you for details.
Speaker 8: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifle those expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 3: To fuel up.
Speaker 1: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy, cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 1: Bank of America mobile banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 9: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking.
Speaker 1: Evericay, it's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices. Message dat rags apply a number FBIC.
Speaker 10: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you there?
Speaker 4: Doctor?
Speaker 1: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 11: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier?
Speaker 3: To cry out?
Speaker 10: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Back, You're on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. This segment has brought to you by Invizzile Line.
Speaker 3: The official smile of America's team.
Speaker 1: Back here with Isaiah Standbach, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yemans here on a say It with your Chest Friday. We've got plenty to go into with this matchup with the Rams noon Central Time, on Sunday afternoon, Nick, I'll let you start things off on your matchups to watch in some of the key members of both of these teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely the leadoff that I'm gonna lead in with here, and We've talked about it so many times this week, just because he is the best defensive lineman in the NFL. Arguably it's Aaron Donald versus the interior of this offensive line, specifically Tyler Biottish. So I think for this one, there's gonna have to be a lot that get that plays into it.
Speaker 3: Especially with Tyler Biottish.
Speaker 6: We've talked about this week that maybe there's not a ton of confidence in him going up against Aaron Donald, and if you can get him in situations where he's pushed into Zach Martin's side, then maybe you have a little bit of success there. But overall, Aaron Donald's gonna get home. He's gonna that's gonna happen on Sunday at least once or twice. It's gonna come down to just being able to bounce back off those bad reps because they will happen.
Speaker 3: He does that to people. What would be a good game for Tyler Biottish.
Speaker 1: I mean twenty three pressures for.
Speaker 3: Aaron Donald this season twenty nine pressures. Excuse me, that's in what's seven games?
Speaker 1: I was just about to look up how many games he's played yet four?
Speaker 3: So four over four pressures a game? Okay, four and a half pressures a game.
Speaker 1: What would be a solid matchup for Aaron or for Tyler Biattish against Aaron Donald.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no stats that really can sure back what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: It's played in all seven games, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I can't put a statistic to it, or any any form of analytics to that to this, but I.
Speaker 3: Just I just need him to he can't. Yeah, you're all right getting choked up about that. Donald.
Speaker 4: It makes me a little nervous. I don't know, Kyle, I don't I don't know what a good game looks like for him. I just know that he cannot get dominated like you can't. You can't abort what you're trying to do offensively because of where Tyler Biadish may be lacking at any pointing time in the game. Because that that's if I had to put any statement to it, that would probably be it you. They should be able to stay in their game plan without the necessity for having to make alterations to account for Aaron Donald in excess than they already are a game plan wise, Tyler Beata should not require additional help outside of what the game plan already is that that would be a good game for him.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what that looks like. What do you feel like it would look like? Uh, the game plan on on Aaron Donald.
Speaker 6: Yeah, specifically, it's just try to get as many bodies on him as possible. I'm fine with having to use two guys up front every every snap to be able to keep him keep him even if there are five or.
Speaker 3: Six rushers, Like, I want two guys on Aaron Donald, So we.
Speaker 6: Figure it out.
Speaker 4: If those three guys are all covered up, yeah, and it's a traditional three four, right, so instead of them being out in fives, they bump in right now that everybody that the three into your linement are all covered.
Speaker 6: Up, Yeah, then you still figure it out. You still figure out how to get two bodies on him, and you hope that one of these tackles can slide inside, or that a Tony Pollard or Reco Dawdle can pick him up in the backfield whoever can leak through. But I still I would rather have two I would rather have two bodies on Aaron Donald at all times than one body on anyone else.
Speaker 3: Get it? So gotta make it happen, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, next matchup, And this is the second game week and a row that we've had to highlight Jordan Lewis.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's for a good reason.
Speaker 6: Jordan Lewis versus Cooper Cup is my is my second matchup that to watch this week, specifically because of the game that Jordan Lewis is coming off of and guarding Keenan Allen and that was a tough performance. He he gave it quite a bit. Keenan Allen had a great game against the Cowboys and could have to really could have had more Cooper Cooper Cup. He since he's come back from injury, he's been dynamite. He's been top five in the league and receiving yards per game. He's he's been, he's been doing everything he can. So it's an opportunity for Jordan Lewis to bounce back, for sure against a really good opponent. But not a lot of confidence for me in this in this matchup right now. I feel like Jordan Lewis, it's still gonna take him a couple more weeks, maybe a few more weeks to really get back to where he was pre injury. I hope we can see that I need I need that speed and I need that physicality this week too. I think the physicality is going to be the most important thing. I think that's where Keenan Allen really got him in the Chargers game. So give me that matchup as one to watch and hopefully Jordan Lewis have a bounce back effort.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: And you look at the only receivers that have more yards per game this season than Pooka Nakua and Cooper Cup, Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown and Justin Jefferson. It's a pretty good company to be up there with in terms of the three receivers.
Speaker 3: That only have that.
Speaker 1: I think what Pooka Nakua has done for this Rams offense led by Sean McVay is the fact that when early on in the season Cooper Cup was out and he was on ir.
Speaker 3: They needed a guy like Cooper Cup.
Speaker 1: They needed somebody to be a reliable target, a reliable receiver to open up the offense and to kind of at least give an outlet for Matthew Stafford to throw the.
Speaker 3: Football to Pooka.
Speaker 1: Nakula became that, and he did so at such a high rate that whenever he returned, or whenever Cooper Cup returned, now you're able to use those two guys together. I really liked our film Room segment this week. If you haven't watched it yet on dallascowboys dot Com, go watch it.
Speaker 3: Film Room.
Speaker 1: Isaiah breaks it down very nicely, but I want you to break it down for me here as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that Sean McVay puts these guys in situations where there is so much separation. That's what makes me a little bit nervous with the secondary. Not because I don't trust Doron Bland or Stefan Gilbore or Jordan Lewis, but it does play.
Speaker 3: Against some of the weak spots of their games. It does, so you guys probably hear me say it too often.
Speaker 4: How I'm a big advocate of motions, pre snet motions, shifts and condensed sets. The reason why I'm a big advocate of condensed sets is because no matter what coverage you're playing one, three, two, four, whatever it is, it is very hard to discern.
Speaker 3: Who is taking who where.
Speaker 4: If it's a zone, I have multiple guys releasing in the same area into the same space, usually with one man's responsibility to defend that entire area. If you're playing man to man, a condensed set really makes it difficult because now you have to decipher who is going to take who right if we're if we're stacked on right by each other, off each other's heel, and I decided I'm going to go in the point man goes inside, the off man goes outside. Now you're trying to in and out it. Are we man locking it right? Where you're taking me no matter where I go or are we in and out in it? Where whoever goes outside, that's who I'm taking, And whenever who goes inside, that's who the other guy's taking. It makes it very difficult for them to sort that out. And Sean McVay understands that. And now to your point, Kyle, he has two receivers who are very capable of taking full advantage of that. You have one guy who is who's a bigger receiver.
Speaker 3: Pooking the coup. I don't know how many people have looked at it. He's not a small guy.
Speaker 4: He's through a six to six two two o five two ten somewhere around there. And then you have Cooper Cup who's just feeding him wisdom. And Cooper Cup is a heck of a all around receiver. But if you had to pick what type of receiver you wanted Cooper Cup to be, it would be a possession receiver. And that's what he literally gets to be now. For you know, a majority of his career he's had kind of had to be the guy who does everything, and now he has a partner in crime, right shaking, and you know, while while pulling the coup is going up there and and Bacon the Cooper cups working underneath and shaken literally and he's running option routes galore. They literally are putting him on option routes. He hardly ever just has a route that he has to run. He has he has can go left, he can go right, he can sit.
Speaker 1: He's so cerebral, makes the right So it's almost like you're you're always in a position to make the wrong decision.
Speaker 3: You know, he's going to play.
Speaker 4: Off for you whatever you decide he's doing the opposite. And that's why I make a comparison to him and Wes Welker, because I'm starting to see Wes Welker in his game now as he's starting to run these more read read routes and underneath type routes because he is taking his time, he's coming off the ball, he's letting things play out, he's letting the coverage kind of kind of fall back with the with the routes and then he's just give me that.
Speaker 3: And last week he.
Speaker 4: Dropped I think two or three of his first passes. I mean, you know that would have been big plays for them, or you know, at least first downs, and you could know, you know in his head he wants that get back.
Speaker 3: He's okay, I was rusty.
Speaker 4: I knocked that rust off and now he's in a position to go against you know, Darn Bland and Jay Lou. Jay Lou's still getting his feet underneathhim. Deron Bland, you know, he's had a great start to his career, but he's still young. It's gonna be a challenge for these guys. It's going to be a challenge to make basis definitely going to make sure that it is going to be difficult for them to figure out the responsibilities.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the Cooper Cup punkup of problem. I think one player that I think could be a wild card and the whole ordeal defensively that could help out with the Cowboys that did not play against the Chargers.
Speaker 3: It's one Yea Thomas.
Speaker 6: I think there's an opportunity for him to be able to step up and probably have a pretty good role in being able to cover those guys, not only a man coverage, but in zone as well. I really like what I've seen from him. And then also you have Marqi's bell in that second level, and these guys are going to be coming across the middle of the field, so you have a guy who's naturally built to play and coverage. You know, those are a couple of things that I really think could play into the Cowboys favor on Sunday. And being able to stop those guys from getting across the middle and having so much action between the numbers, you know, force those guys to the boundary. If you can do that, then I think you find success in that passing game.
Speaker 1: Which one of these two receivers do you feel like has the best chance to have one hundred yards receiving Cooper Cup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got to be Cups. That's always going to be cut for me, just because of what he's been able to do since coming back off the ir and he hasn't missed a step and he almost looks fresh. So yeah, for sure, I'm gonna take Cooper Cup.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 3: Do you agree?
Speaker 4: I'm going with Cooper Cup as well, just because of the openings and you mentioned Markue's Bell, you mentioned Oney Thomas. I think Wye Thomas could be a big a bit have a big role in this game if he can fill that void in the middle of that defense, because what happens is the majority of the defense. If you run Cover four, you have three guys underneath. If you run Cover three, you have four guys underneath, but you're you're weak in the seams. If you run man then you literally can pull everybody out the middle of the field and let Cooper Cup, you know, run his routes wherever he wants to. So there's a lot of difficulty there, but a lot of times you can run a man free where you can allow us for you to stay in the hip pocket of these guys. A little bit physical, and then you could have a Robber and Janye Thomas that can kind of float in the middle of the field and away those option routes going to the middle where Cooper Cup really wants to work.
Speaker 6: I think everybody's gonna really see the value in one year Thomas this week. I feel like that's gonna happen, and he's fully healthy. He was back on the injury report yesterday as a full participant, so it looks like he's trending to play on Sunday.
Speaker 3: My last matchup that.
Speaker 6: I'll highlight before we get into break is Michael Parsons versus the left tackle of the Los Angeles rams Alaric Jackson. I believe this.
Speaker 3: I pronounced it.
Speaker 6: Michael Parsons. He's had kind of a weird last three games. No sacks against the Patriots, none against the Niners, and obviously was flushed out in most of the Niners game, and then the one sack against the Chargers after getting in the backfield quite a bit. So it's a really good opportunity to go up against a young offensive lineman undrafted free agent in twenty twenty one out of the University of Iowa and He's got a lot of run this year with that first team, and he's been able to start. Alaric Jackson has but hasn't really found much success. He's really struggled against guys that are finesse rushers rather than power rushers. So that's exactly what you see in Michael Parsons. So I think you highlight Michael Parsons and you make him come off that left edge as much as possible on Sunday, and I think he gets home.
Speaker 1: He's got thirty eight quarterback pressures. We talked about that with Aaron Donald earlier. Parts in second in the NFL in that category. The Cowboys defensively, when they've won games, they've held their opponents to seventeen points or less. Do you think they can hold the Rams to seventeen points or less based off of the offensive weapons they bring you to the table. I, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. He said, seventeen points seventeen.
Speaker 6: I think there's a good opportunity.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 6: I think I think it was probably it's probably not the thing that would be favored if you were asking me like a Veggas line, but I would say that I'd say there's an opportunity for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, and you look at this offensive line for the Rams too. The Rams offensive line is not very cool.
Speaker 3: They are not stout.
Speaker 1: And when Matthew Stafford and I said this on Media Mash yesterday, but when Matthew Stafford is pressured, he will make mistakes. He will absolutely throw it. We were talking earlier in the week with John about the reckless versus the uh the fearless. In that conversation, Matthew Stafford when in press when under pressure, will be reckless. He will throw it into coverage and there will be.
Speaker 3: Opportunities for takeaways.
Speaker 1: This defense has been the best to take aways.
Speaker 3: I will never.
Speaker 1: Doubt the fact that they will take the football away. It's whether or not you can get home and provide that pressure like they did against Justin Herbert and the Chargers.
Speaker 3: I think they do to have that again.
Speaker 1: I think there's a really good chance that they do not get to that seventeen point mark, but you still think they can.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be close to is it just because of the weapons?
Speaker 1: Like what what gives you pauses?
Speaker 4: Is McVeigh Okay McVeigh, I just I have a high regard for McVay, I really do.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I also understand that that Matthew Stafford could be a walking turnover. I get that, but he's also he's a gunslinger. So if you some of the things that these guys are doing on film leads me to believe that they will have a solid game plan for Micah Parsons. If he lines up outside right, if he lines up on the defensive end, I don't think he'll be as effective as he will be if he lines.
Speaker 3: Up in the middle.
Speaker 4: I just from what how he utilizes these receivers, these tight ends. I mean, he has no problem keeping a receiver in and running his route after making the defensive end bow out or after getting a chip on the defense end.
Speaker 3: He has.
Speaker 4: He's done a good job versus other defensive ends up to this point. So I do believe that Matthew Staffer would give the ball up. I see him probably giving it up twice, but I don't see I can't foresee this defense not giving up seventeen. I think probably twenty one. I think it'll be closed, but I don't see under seventeen.
Speaker 6: When the Rams score seventeen or less of season later zero to three, I just want to throw that out there, but yeah, that was my last match up there. Talking about Michael Parsons, I think there's a really good opportunity for him to get home on Sunday. I think he gets a couple of sacks. I think he gets back on the board in a big way.
Speaker 1: We did get a quot rush kind of the same thing, but on the opposite side of the line of scrimmage. John from Baltimore asked that you mentioned ad Aaron Donald might line up in the interior, Michael Parsons might line up in the interior. When that happens from a quarterback standpoint, is it safer to roll out to design for those design rollouts, those designed bootlegs to get away from that pressure, is it? Or is it less beneficial because he's gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Regardless, Yeah, I think it's more beneficial. I don't think Matthews is not as beneficial of Matthew Stafford because there's Mike is coming, there's well Mike is coming up the middle, and you still have other guys outside you know, they their personnel as such, where you're going to be dealing with somebody.
Speaker 3: So do you think Dak should do that. I absolutely I think Dak should live there. Live on the rollout, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think he should live there. I mean, no different than what you saw from from Allen last night. You know, he's most dangerous when he gets out of that pocket. You know, a touchdown pass to kink Aid. I mean he's he's rolling out, putting that linebacker into buying or you are you coming to get me or you're going to play coverage either way, like I'm gonna screw you, right, Like you can't you can't choose, right. I think Dak's best when he does that, which is why I've been so adamant about them establishing a running game so that you have to respect the run, and then he has the leverage game and the numbers game as he comes out the pocket. But Dak's best on the move. He is not best in the pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 6: I agree there? I think there's there's been so much talk this week about Dak using his mobility more and Jerry Jerry Johnes said yesterday it's the way he's wired, you know, to be able to play that way and have that mobility aspect of his game. And Dak Prescott said yesterday. It's kind of the same thing. He wants to be able to be that dual threat type type weapon. Then, you know, then let's build on what we saw in the Chargers game. If they're able to build on that and we see more of it this week, then I think we have.
Speaker 3: Something with this offense.
Speaker 6: When it comes to juice, I think that's the juice factor that we've been kind of looking for. Is Dak being able to improvise outside of the pocket, use those legs, maybe even take some carries himself. So if we can utilize that, then, uh, you know, maybe a little bit of a orange juice there.
Speaker 3: A little orange juice, Yeah, a little little orange. No pulp, no polp? Yeah, maybe get some pulp next week.
Speaker 1: Are you more of a pulp guy or more of a less less of a polp It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 6: Pulp fiction, Yeah, yeah, pulp, it's fiction to me. I just drink orange juice.
Speaker 3: Sweet. I love it. All right.
Speaker 1: When we come back, it's time to make some NFL picks. It's week of the NFL season. I'll update the standings. Somebody, somebody is no doubt. Uh, give us a call. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. You can be the representatives for the fans this week when we come back eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven. Give us a call right now to be a part of the segment.
Speaker 11: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 8: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 1: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. That Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 7: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and t five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatable plan and device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee company. This segment of the show is also brought to you by a Quaker oat It's a super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Isaiah standback, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle, yeomens, we have plenty to look forward to this week. Is the Cowboys face the Rams. You're showing me this helmet. This helmet is sweet Dallas. Yeah, no, it's the Seahawks' new throwback helmets that they're gonna throw against the Cowboys of the Cowboys do a little throwback in their way too, you know that'd be I'm pretty sweet, Yeah, that would be sweet.
Speaker 3: Yea, that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time to update our pickam standings. Can I get a drum roll?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 3: Hey? Wait there you go? All right?
Speaker 1: Isaiah standback on the season twenty two and sixteen, twenty two and sixteen, he is not in last place. John Mitchoda is in the last place spot right now. Nineteen and seventeen is John Matchoda's current record. He's the only person representative that is not hitting the twenty game mark yet. He is nineteen and seventeen. He's got one more game to go there in fourth place, but still on an absolute heater the last two weeks. Nick Harris is coming and he's only down by one game to Isaiah standing back, who sits in third. Isaiah twenty two and sixteen. Nick is twenty one and seventeen. Or I think I messed this up either way. It's close, y'all are close. You're in third year and fourth. I got to get the numbers directly right. There's some penciling going on, and then I've got twenty three and thirteen for the fans, in twenty three and thirteen for myself as well.
Speaker 4: Weird time for one game back. Let's know that's what to look at it. Go back and look at it.
Speaker 1: I gotta get I think Isaiah's number is the one that's wrong. Your number is correct, twenty one and fifteen. I think Isaiah's number is wrong because I'm doing math as I'm also talking.
Speaker 3: So I'm two games back of you. Isaiah's one game back of you.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, that should be the case. Yes, so Isaiah is twenty two and fourteen.
Speaker 3: Let's get his number. All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go our Pickham segment this week, and our fan representative is Anthony in Miami.
Speaker 3: Anthony, what's going on? My friend? How's it going?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Fellas a long time man?
Speaker 3: It's been a while. What's the quick question? Quick? I appreciate it, man, A quick question. Are you a Heat fan?
Speaker 11: I'm actually a sixer slash.
Speaker 6: I'll allow it. I'll allow it. We're friends already.
Speaker 3: And before we had a franchise, I was a sixer. So you gotta stay loyal.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: I respect that. I'll give you that. We're friends already.
Speaker 3: Close last time, ty one.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got the Vikings at the Packers to start things off. Two teams in desperate need of wins in the NFC North. Anthony will start with you do the Vikings or the cheeseheads.
Speaker 3: Get it done. Oh, the bikes, the bike's got that one, Vikings, get that one done. Jordan Love's been turning the football over.
Speaker 1: Going to take the Vikings as well, Kirk Cousins gets it done. Plus it's nune Kirk Cousins. Nick said it last week.
Speaker 3: He's like eighty five and two at noon. But yeah, give me the Vikings to get it done. Isaiah purple Ray, purple Ray.
Speaker 6: Yep, give me the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Vikings Saints at the Colts. Another divisional matchup, another crucial one at that. Actually that's not a division match. I don't know what I'm talking about. That's a former Super Bowl rematch though back in the day. Remember Peyton Manning and Drew Brees. Nick Harris, we'll let you choose that one.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is a tough one, just because both of these teams have been so up and down at times this year. I'm going to take the I'm going to take the Saints though, just because there's a little bit more health involved there, especially at the quarterback position. So give me the Saints, but I don't feel great about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say New Orleans here as well, Isaiah, go with the blue and white, Blue and white, going with the Colts at home. I like it. Anthony, Colts got screwed last week to them.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, that's a that's an impressive pick because he's got the background, he's got the contacts, he did his homework. All Right, We've got the all New York battle, the Battle of MetLife Stadium. The Jets walk across their hallway to face the Giants at MetLife.
Speaker 3: Isaiah, you played for the Giants. Do you pick the Giants? I do not. I am not going to pick our division rivals. I'm going with the Jets taking the Jets go, Jets go. That's not even their saying. Okay, I just created that. Okay, there you go, Nick.
Speaker 6: I'm going to take the Giants. I think they're about to put a couple of onths together before going to play the Cowboys. I think they go. I think they travel to Dallas on a three game winning straight here.
Speaker 3: Wow, take that away. That would be interesting, Anthony, impressive.
Speaker 1: Jets got the Jets, j e Ts, Jets, Jets, Jets. I'm married into a family of New Yorkers, so they are split in this one. Most of them are Jets fans. They've got some Giants fans scattered throughout there. Just for the family aspect. I'm going to take the Jets to get it done at home, but also on the road at the same time, because they're at met Life's Jags and Steelers two lost teams who have been up and down. But also I mean they've only lost two games along the way. Isaiah, I'll let you start on this one. The Jags and the Steelers, black and yellow, Black and yellow.
Speaker 3: Steelers, Yes, got it done, yep. Kenny Pickott's been looking good to baby. Yeah, he's just a hell of a coach.
Speaker 1: Give me the Jags also with a hell of a coach, and Doug Peterson. Give me Jacksonville to get it done on the road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna take Jacksonville here as well. I think I think they're one of the more sneaky AFC contenders here.
Speaker 1: Anthony, I got the Jags.
Speaker 3: Taking the Jags. So Isaiah's on an island. He could pick up a game here.
Speaker 1: Go Browns at the Seahawks, Cleveland Browns at.
Speaker 3: The Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Let's just get out of the way, go Isaiah.
Speaker 3: I come back around, Okay, Nick Harris.
Speaker 6: Noah, you can't defer. I'm gonna take I'm gonna take Seattle here.
Speaker 3: And taking Seattle and the tight one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anthony, I am not picking against Miles Garrett h Cleveland gets it done. No Deshaun Watson in this game. By the way, just so you know, I'm taking Seattle. Who you think Frank Clark, Baby, Frank Clark.
Speaker 3: With the Seattle Fox he is.
Speaker 1: Yep, there you go, fright. You know who else is back? Matthew Stafford in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Babe, Yes, former Highland Park product Dallas, his own Super Bowl champion, working back to AT and T Stadium for the first time since winning that Super Bowl. It's the Cowboys hosting the Rams Sunday at noon early kickoff for the first time this season and one of two on the schedule at this point.
Speaker 3: Things get started at noon.
Speaker 1: Anthony, who you got between the Rams and the Cowboys?
Speaker 3: I got score first twenty nine, twenty six.
Speaker 11: And if you have to ask me who I got, you know him Cowboys.
Speaker 1: For taking the Cowboys, Anthony, We appreciate your support as always. Thank you for the call and good luck on your picks this week. I'm pretty sure you represented the fans quite.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope, So thanks guys.
Speaker 1: There it goes Anthony and Miami Isaiah, I'll go to you first, Cowboys Rams, who gets it done.
Speaker 3: A D versus DP. I'm gonna go with Dakota and the Boys score twenty four to twenty one, twenty four twenty one.
Speaker 6: I think they get after him in this game. I got the Cowboys by two scores. Yeah, I think it's thirty one seventeen. And I think they have a really good week out of the bye week. Everything has been trending in the right direction coming out of this bye week. I love the demeanor of everybody in the locker room right now. I think there's really good matchups on both sides that they can take advantage of that they have already proven them they can take advantage of this season, specifically Ceede Lamb against a really young secondary. On the other side of the ball, it's at that pass rush against the offensive line. So I think both of those things happen and Cowboys get a two score win.
Speaker 1: There's about two times a year where I will just absolutely jump out of the cake.
Speaker 3: I will just unleash a wild prediction. Last year one of them hit let it out.
Speaker 1: Last year one of them hit This is gonna be that game where I jump out of the cake. Cowboys are gonna get a forty burger on the Los Angeles Rams. They win this one, forty to seventeen. Just an absolute beat down at home.
Speaker 3: They play well at home.
Speaker 1: I think the matchup plays in their favor. I think Puka Nakua and Cooper Cup are held within one hundred yards under one hundred yards, and they force.
Speaker 3: Four turnovers, four of them.
Speaker 1: One of them goes back for a defensive touchdown. Offense clicks on all cylinders. I think Brandon Cooks has his.
Speaker 3: First one hundred yard game. And if all of this hits, you come.
Speaker 1: Back on Monday and we'll tell you about it for sure, especially when the Rangers are up two to nothing as well in the World Series over the Arizona Diamond Books.
Speaker 6: Part of me, what's every thing that you just said to not happen? Just we can click that, like Rangers are down to Cowboys lose by like twenty two.
Speaker 3: You don't want that to happen. I don't want it to don't want that to happen at least ob silver lining in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be at least a little funny. But I think the Cowboys and I actually do believe it. I think the Cowboys dominate this game. I don't think the Rams are as good as they once were. I think they have pieces. I like Matthew Stafford, I like Cooper Cup and Pukaakua.
Speaker 3: Aaron Donald's great.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're that goods as a team, and I think the Cowboys absolutely destroy them at home. Get right to that forty burgermark. But that's about it. Forty to seventeen my final score, and that's what we're gonna end with here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Does Brandon Aubrey break the record this week? Three field goals?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Three for three? They can't all go right. I think he misses one. Oh, I just I gotta I gotta hedge my bet milk. Come on, I gotta I gotta hedge my bet, my bet. Here.
Speaker 1: Brandon's been great though, Brandon Aubrey, how about hope.
Speaker 3: He breaks the record. That'd be cool, it'd be really really cool. All right? That does for us.
Speaker 1: Hope you had as much fun as we did this week here on Talking Cowboys. We'll be back on Monday to break it down for you. Win or lose here from the SWBC Studios. Be sure to join us eleven am. Central Time on TXA twenty one, Dallascowboys dot Com.
Speaker 3: We've got Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Pregame live with Isaiah Standback, Barry Church, Nate Newton.
Speaker 3: We've got plenty of it. Are you on this week? I am not not on this week.
Speaker 1: It's a short show, so I don't think they've even We have Patrick Warden this week.
Speaker 3: I'll be on next week though.
Speaker 1: Really yes, Nick will be on next week. We have plenty to go with, gonna be a whole lot of fun. Nicole Hutchison will be on the show.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 1: Cowboys Rams at noon Central Time on Sunday. Enjoy it everybody in Week eight of the NFL season for Chris Beam, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeoman saying so Long from the Star and Frisco Go Rangers, Go Cowboys on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club