Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with me Ben Mahler and Danny G Radio. As we are in San Francisco, it is game time, well kind of game time, plausibly game time to the magic of podcasting, Danny G Radio and me Ben Mallor as is the pre pre pre Super Bowls. Yeah, yeah, you have to watch after this, you have to listen to this. You have to watch Benny Versus the Penny on YouTube. Get the Propapalooza. We handpicked the twenty one greatest prop bets for the Super Bowl, so you can check that out. Also the pick for the game. That's all on YouTube, Benny Vspenny and all that. But we were hanging out.
Speaker 3: Here and then those NBC pre game guys live from Alcatraz Oh yeah. Collinsworth Son's like, why you're sending me to Alcatraz?
Speaker 1: I said, I said the other day, I said, finally, this is after watching Tony Dungee and Jack and Jack Collins. Yeah, they deserve to beyond Alcatraz and my dreams have come true. I mean, my god, that's hilarious. Can you imagine they're all excited you I'm going to the Super Bowl? Are you going to the Super brim? You mean the pregam. I'm gonna be on the pregame shore. Are you gonna at the stadium? No, I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 4: See where are you gonna be? Oh?
Speaker 1: Alcatraz?
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: I do like the people complaining, did you didn't go to media? Did you go to the opening night thing?
Speaker 4: You didn't.
Speaker 3: We couldn't get there, Okay, that's why two hours away with traffic. Yeah yeah, yeah, none of us have cars. So yeah, that's been the biggest struggle of the Super Bowls. Normally it's all kind of self contained and the stadium is close by. Yeah, and that's where they do the opening night. In this year they were like, well, we can move it a little bit to the San Jose Convention Center. And we're like, yeah, that doesn't help us when we're trapped here in downtown.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I mean it took me the other day to get here.
Speaker 1: I had zero point five miles and it took I think it was thirty five minutes to go point five miles thirty five. In fact, I might or might I cannot confirm it. And I Danny that I may have driven in the many taxi lanes that they have in downtown San Francisco to try to circumvent the travel can't. I can't remember if I really did that or not. I think those lanes are just a suggestion. Yeah, all right, Well we have mail, and I figured, you know, we we to be fair. We had we had Jim Bray on Saturday, I had Sean Merrily. We went out lights out from the Charger Legend on Friday's podcast, and we had some options. I didn't want to force.
Speaker 4: It, Danny.
Speaker 1: I know we're at Radio Row and all the but do I want to put anyone on? I didn't want to put anyone on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there were some anyone ons that they offered.
Speaker 1: We're not going to bury anyone if I had to Google them, and I'm like, I do a show every day and you do too. I'm like, I don't really know who that guy is.
Speaker 3: We're good to be fair, they don't know who the hell we are either, But well that's true.
Speaker 1: But who All right, Well, Ohio Al, can you please get me in the mood? Ohio Al for the big mail bag extravagans. It's we love Ohio. I'm gonna meet Ohio. I hope he can attend the event. We haven't figured out a date, probably sometime in either probably May, I'm thinking about We'll go to Ohio hangout.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Ohio has been asking for you for two I know, Man, I got well, I got to see the Dixter Dick and Date. That's my guy in Ohio, Al, and Justin in Cincinnati and just Josh is your Legends of malor Militia. There's some other trolls that I want to meet as well.
Speaker 4: Who are there? And yeah, you've been trying to get Dick for two years?
Speaker 1: Who's there's a there's a big kerfluffle off to the side there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who any of these people are. Danny, do you know who that is? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Is that guy who's very Oh.
Speaker 3: That's the Costco kid, a j in Big Justice bringing the boom.
Speaker 1: The Costco kid's a star dad. Yeah, I mean I've seen them online, but oh yeah, big time. What's going to happen when he grows up? He'll still be a star? Oh is that right?
Speaker 4: I think so? I mean I saw the whittles going.
Speaker 1: So this the Costco kid is making he's doing anything?
Speaker 4: Look the boom?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I see that. Well if he didn't know he is, he's saying he put boom on the shirt. He put boom on the shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Costco kid looks older than in the videos though, is he? Because well those videos started a few years ago.
Speaker 1: He's getting older. Are they going to try to keep him as a kid? And because he gets too old, that's a that's a problem.
Speaker 4: All right? Do you want to drag him over?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Probably not. I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to ask him. What's it like to be in the internet viral videos? You two could probably chat about Costco?
Speaker 4: I love?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I mean I've been to cod I've been to Costco and Vancouver where they had the chicken fingers.
Speaker 4: And they had I mean that was amazing. What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He hooked us up with that the Vancouver trip, and uh now my next goal is to get to Costco in Mexico because I've heard right across the border in tj oh want Yeah, lots of prescription drugs inside the nine Looney knows what the pharmacy. Let's get to the mail bag. Ferg Dog in the winter winterland of Fullerton, rights Dog. He says, Happy Super Bowl Sunday, Ben and Danny G. Congrats on all the success of your NFL teams this year.
Speaker 3: A well deserved thank you. We talked about that on yesterday's podcast.
Speaker 1: A well deserved m VP for Stafford and the first overall pick for the Raiders.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Someone on social media this week said he's sick of sports and liked Blind Scott's random zoos stories. Ferg Dog says, do you ever worry your show's focus is too much on sports? Have you ever thought about doing a sports free show occasionally, kind of like the Newbie Nights. I figured you could do monologues on what you ate the day or the latest gossip around the office.
Speaker 4: I bet Danny G thinks it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: There he go, says, ps, my pick for Joe bucks tie color is blue? All right, well, thank you for Dog. We don't really talk sports on this podcast very much, right, it's probably twenty thirty percent. Yeah, And even the overnight show usually what happens is I will rant and rave and I'll bless about sports for like a monologue, and then the.
Speaker 3: Rest of the hour and people comment usually on everything but your monel exactly.
Speaker 4: They don't care at all at all. Get to the good stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I care about that. And see it's funny that they picked Joe Bucks tie color. Is Joe going to be wearing that tie? Watching on television? You think it will be want because Mike Tarrico's calling the game? Yeah, this is an NBC game. Well maybe Ferg Dog knows that that Joe Bucks sitting around dresses like a broadcaster and he'll just have that on.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Is it a fuck super Bowl next year? Maybe he's predicting next year?
Speaker 1: Oh he could be a yeah, yeah, predicting ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Collinsworth or Tariko this week? Have they've been popular? I haven't seen either of them. No, no, no, Tarico's probably doing NBA games and all this.
Speaker 3: Collinsworth is with his son on Alcatraz right there, getting a lay of the land.
Speaker 4: Is going to build a condo on that.
Speaker 1: Scott from Florida right since, says Ben and Danny g it's peak off season.
Speaker 3: Baseball Super Bowl Sunday, Dude, I don't want to hear about baseball right now.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 1: The old Gray Ladies athletic entity ran a story on Japanese players requesting bidets, and Scott says, I am from I am in Tokyo right now. Look at he's emailing us from Tokyo, although the same region is not near ho Chi minh City unfortunately, and the Japanese toilet game is next level. I know you're slinging dudewipes. Yeah, we love the dudewipes. Man man is great for you took us and yeah, but maybe dudewipes should improve the US position on heated seats and other toilet like tronics. What say you, Scott? So this is not about baseball, Dan, it's about toilets. I'm a big bidet guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the White Sox added the bedet like the Dodgers did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and those like there's the rip I have like the rip off bidet where you put it on.
Speaker 4: It's an add on to the seat.
Speaker 1: You don't have to the real bidets, though, the Japanese bidets you have to like. Those are thousands of dollars. See those put in with plumbing and all that you bid.
Speaker 4: Day people like things in your butt. Oh, I know.
Speaker 3: I prefer to do it the old school away with some soft tissue.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Danny, once you crossed the threshold with the bidet, it is you're cleansing. You're clean. It's amazing, it's wild. It's it's like sex in the shower, very overrated.
Speaker 3: I don't want well, I don't want body parts squishing from the water.
Speaker 4: I don't think I never used the bidet. You have not. No, I tried it and I didn't like. I didn't like. I don't want anything touching. All right, Well it's not a person. But but there's pressure. There's pressure going.
Speaker 1: Maybe you used the wrong butday you can adjust the pressure on the water.
Speaker 4: So you want a soft little drizzle going up there too.
Speaker 1: All right, I have been fair enough. I got you all right anyway, Thank you, Scott. I've not been to Tokyo but I am some hotadata. I'm on the I'm on the team today.
Speaker 4: I am. I know you are.
Speaker 1: I was more concerned about him giving me a double fish.
Speaker 4: I love the dude wipes as well. I love the dude wipes.
Speaker 1: Alf from the front entrance of the grocery store rights in, that's the great Alf the Alieno Potter happy Big game weekend, gentlemen, has Big Girl Scout priced themselves right out of the cookie game? He says, uh, see, this is something you're expensive now.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to know how much are the Girl Scout? They used me five bucks contain? Well, I've sent a hold.
Speaker 3: If you order on their website, I know there's a whole limit, a minimum of how many boxes you can purchase.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's expensive for that reason. And if if they're outside your grocery store, I'm not sure how much each well it says here six dollars. They've gone up a dollar got them last year.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I don't know anyone that's got daughters at this point that are of Girl Scout age. I think everyone's kind of grown up. All the kids have grown up now. I used to get hit up all the time for Girl Scouts.
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 1: My wife, though, did buy a bunch of boxes. She got lemon cookies, the adventurefuls. Those are the brownie inspired cookie things.
Speaker 4: And I think there was some tag along. I mean there was a bunch. Yeah. I like those lemon snap ones. Those are underrated.
Speaker 1: I'm a big lemon guy. I like the I'm og I like the thin mint like powdered sugar on lemon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the problem is there's two different lemon cookies. We're very controversial by the Girl Scouts, Big Girl Scout and oh yeah, they're the ones with a filling. Yeah, there's two different kinds. And so it really depends on region. It depends on region where what kind of lemon cookie you get. You're boxed out. If you're in the wrong region, it becomes problematic. You don't get the full lemon cookie experience and all that. So, but yeah, we've got some alf and I don't know how, I mean, there was a I'm sure they'll be more popping in.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they'll be more.
Speaker 1: All right, what else we got, Let's see Lucky Tony rights in from the Bay Area says hey, Ben and Danny G tip of the old blue and orange to Tom Looney.
Speaker 4: Glad you're back. I've been back, Danny G.
Speaker 1: Lucky Tony says, now, Ben, why were you wearing the NFL corporate shield hat on Benny versus the penny bad job by? You get a fucking Bears hat. That's some Lucky Tony Bears.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm happy to report that I will be adding a Bears cap to the collection.
Speaker 4: Lucky Tony.
Speaker 1: But man, I got that hat years ago before Rob Low did his thing. That's an old NFL's shield hat. I feel like every time I wear it, though, it triggers reaction. Danny like, you can't even wear that hat, and people say, well, and that how many years ago was that? That was during COVID. I think it was like six years ago. Yeah, and still to this day that left such a scar on the men, women and children that just wearing that hat, I get immediate resists.
Speaker 4: Like what do you do it? I can't believe you're wear that. I don't know. And Tony, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get a barsset, but I'm not going to get the kind of Bear set you think I'm gonna get I'll add that to my collection. I'm a hat guy. I love hats. I'm all about that. Quwaying from Ho Chim in Vietnam guaranteed human rights in he says, in honor of our retired Union Brethren Paul in Rhode Island. That's Red Breast Paul, Big ben p Ones know how much you love milk. Have you ever had Red Breast irish whiskey or what is the hardest brown liquor in which you have partaken? I'm not a big hard hard liquor guy, like you know, Daniel and used to go parties. Is that we had that root beer beer which just tastes like rout pep's got a laugh fall in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's usually what I drink at these kind of things.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's just what I like. And you know it's good. You know, a lot of sugar and alcohol doesn't get throw any hair on your chest. Probably not true, or that might be true. Actually I don't know. But but Quang also says he heard and he sent me the clip. I've not heard it yet, but he sent a clip of a podcast from the Sports Hub in Boston where Red Breast Paul called a weekend show about that.
Speaker 4: So he's retired now he worked at the casino.
Speaker 1: I think he worked at Foxwood's Red Breast Fall, Red Breast, Paul and h. And so he hasn't called really much anymore because he go I guess he passes out from whatever he's drinking.
Speaker 4: But he did call. He's still around.
Speaker 1: And I love the fact that Kwang claims to be in Vietnam and he's listening to the Sports Hub and has like podcasts like dude, what are you doing well?
Speaker 4: You can listen to any radio station online now.
Speaker 1: No, I know that, But is he from Boston? Maybe Quang lived in Boston. He's from Boston.
Speaker 3: A really good question now is a male back question from us to Quang?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go. Let us know next week Kwang.
Speaker 1: On the next edition of the mail Bag, Ryan from Shrewsbury, mass Writes and he says, Hello, Ben and Danny G Happy Super Bowl Sunday. As I live in the Worcester area, I'm hoping the Patriots take home their seventh Super Bowl title. My question is, since you both work for Fox Sports Radio, do you guys get to go to the Super Bowl free of admission or.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have to pay to get in.
Speaker 1: I always wondered what perks if any of you guys have working for a major sports company when it comes to these type events. Anyways, hope to see you in Wooster and go pass. That's from Ryan. That's obvious. We're in a suite. Yeah football, we're actually every football game we want to go. I think we negotiate Dan that we're going to be right next to Roger Goodell.
Speaker 3: Suite at the Yeah, especially with your NFL referees at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna wear that, and I have Rob Low will hang out. We'll be wearing matches matching his and his hats, will wear those and all that.
Speaker 4: No, No, they the company.
Speaker 1: He gets one credential for the Super Bowl, and I believe Dan Byer has hoarded that for years, the only one that uses that.
Speaker 4: No one else has allowed in. Buyer's got that.
Speaker 3: So if it is a Fox game, though, we do get more tickets. And so some of our executives go to those games. And one year they did a raffle where one of us went, oh because it was a Fox.
Speaker 4: Game, Okay, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The corporate types, the big corporate muckety MUCKs, and all that they were. They were entire They come out to these events. Man, they're at these these things. And so the other night were there were a bunch of them. We'll talk probably more about that later on. But we do not get to go. Do not get to partake in the super Bowl. In fact, I was talking to Rob Parker about this. Rob was like, Yeah, I might be able to go, but I'd have to watch it on TV, like underneath the stadium and all that.
Speaker 4: I don't really want.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Next up Patrick DJ Spin in San diegos has been and Danny g DJY Spin. Benjamin, I get it. You kind of give us the business. Who those of us who haven't been participating with the Fifth Hour or the show. I promise you good sir. I have been listening. I just don't participate as much as I used to. I promise to be better. It was cool hanging with you guys in studio twice, but it was really a cool at the minor league baseball game and I got to hang out with you boys. I got to do that again. I would love to do minor league baseball. Patrick, you know, I bust your chops, but I'm just trying to like some of these guys claim and this is my argument, and I don't think I'm.
Speaker 4: Wrong on this. Of course nobody thinks they're wrong.
Speaker 1: But my argument is I get guys that will be like, hey, you know, talk about something like this or what happened with that, and like the watch mccallar thing about Jake, and I'm like, well, I talked about that on the podcast The Fifth Hour. So if you're not listening the Fifth Hour and you're incriminating, my argument is always you're incriminating yourself. And it's fine. I know you're busy. People are busy. You can't listen everything.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand that that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Nobody is that busy.
Speaker 3: If it's a show you like, you might be behind, but you should have time to at least catch up to exactly.
Speaker 4: You know, like like there's.
Speaker 3: A podcast I listened to and I think I'm two episodes behind. That's that's normally how it goes, even if you're busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's stuff I'm behind on as well, and uh, I mean that's kind of the way it is.
Speaker 4: But I and we love you Patrick.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got your literally branded San Diego with your tattoos.
Speaker 4: We know who you are, man, legend who and you.
Speaker 1: Know I have a place in my heart not for the Padres, but I got my starting radio in San Diego, and I have great memories at the mighty six ninety YEP, getting out there at Sea World Drive and making right across from the Highway Patrol station, which is still there. The mighty six ninety building that I worked in is I believe, like a paint stores.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's some business in there. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: And Ben was a huge San Diego Chargers I used. That's why he connected so well with Sean Merryman.
Speaker 1: Oh let me tell you I I did have I wasn't a Charger fan, but I had a hookup. It was awesome. The same I had sideline access to the same it's called Jack Maryjack Murphy Stadi. I had Danny. I was on the field Jerry Rice's last road game as a forty nine er on the forty nine Ers sideline. It was amazing. I ran the place and it was so much fun. I've not been on the side. I used to go there all not all the time. I probably went to three or four home games a year, and when I worked in San Diego and you.
Speaker 4: Don't have it like that. It's so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm barely allowed in it so.
Speaker 4: Far like who are you? Why are you here? Please? I don't have in that time, Danny.
Speaker 1: The NFL's gone from what was still like a mom and pop type operation to this Pentagon level security where you walk by a monitor that blasts, puts your photo up and then recognizes you a meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they have facial recognition technology now where to get our passes. All we did was walk up and before you could even stand there, it puts your big picture up on the big screen.
Speaker 4: Really futuristic.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I felt like, what was the old Stallone movie in the future they're eating like at a fancy taco bell. Oh shoot that that name of that movie will come to me. But yeah, that's what it felt like. We are in the feure. It is crazy. It is crazy. And Rich was like, oh, it recognized me right away. The camera was pointing down here that they recognized his package, and I said, oh, is it a micro lens?
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Remember the Tom Brady somebody stole Brady's stuff from his locker after the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when this started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when this reporter security from Mexico or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a reporter for douchebag. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now it takes us a half hour to get into these things. Oh yeah, it's a freaking dog and pony show. Absolute dog and pony show.
Speaker 1: Carl from Florida writes in He says, hey, Ben and Danny, I know radio is not paying what it used to. Are you guys interested in making some money renting?
Speaker 4: Oh? He says, renting your body.
Speaker 1: It says a brand new web site allows AI to rent humans to complete task for money, and thousands of users have already signed up to get involved. Carl, I think, I don't know do you have to pay for that or do the AI people pay you?
Speaker 4: What is that? That sounds like a scam? What is that? Yeah? I don't know, I've ever heard of that.
Speaker 1: You click on that since brand new website allows AI to rent humans to complete task for money and thousands of people have already signed up.
Speaker 4: Artificial Intelligence blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. We know you have a very strong right arm.
Speaker 1: My right hand was getting a workout.
Speaker 3: Getting a workout. So if AI need some tasks done with the right hand, then you're the man.
Speaker 4: It says.
Speaker 1: The tables have been turned a new website named rent a Human, allowing AI to rent humans to complete physical tasks.
Speaker 4: Backwards. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Says thousands people across the globe have signed up to do AIS bidding for them, with the majority of those coming from the United States. I met that five thousand Americans available to be rented, and there you go. The website has almost five thousand sign ups from India, fifteen hundred from China, just under a thousand from the UK. I bet Terry in England's done that and there are now over one hundred and ten thousand rentable humans.
Speaker 4: I don't understand though, like, what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: You want AI but they need physical things done, and so that person comes with the AI.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know, carl Asterblaster. I'm pretty good.
Speaker 1: I don't think I need to rent my body out, and I don't think anyone will want my body, to be honest with the way the body is going here, it's the mail bag on the fifth hour.
Speaker 4: We got a few more here by from radio row in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Hanging out here and beautiful San Francisco, beautiful. The just it's kind of like, you know, San Francisco is like a monet from a distance. Yet the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, right, beautiful, just amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then if you get.
Speaker 1: Closer, like it smells.
Speaker 3: We were walking up the street from the hotel to get to this restaurant and Rich did like a skip move where he hopped over something. Yeah, we kind of went to the side, but on the left side was vomit. Rich, the vomit comet. Rich was skipping over human shit on the side. So on one side was shit, on the other side was vomit. It was like double dare. Yeah, yeah, it was a real life obstacle. Course on one of the side.
Speaker 1: Who you were waiting for somebody to like fall on top of some slime flying down and all that. All right, Well, Carl, I don't know, maybe you Carl can how about this, Carl.
Speaker 4: But then inside the restaurant it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I know, it's it's very odd. Well, I'm staying a little outside the city. I'm actually not far away from the most famous taco bell in the world.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm talking about here. It's so you're right in the middle of the Tenderline district.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's yeah, yeah, no, it's in I guess it's town called Pacific. I'm not imp but I'm over in that direction. There there's a taco bell, right, yeah, beautiful, it's amazing. Why is there a taco bell? It's on a beach. It's on a freaking beach. There's a talk. I've been there before. Diarrhea with a view, diarrhea. Remember Eddie, you were with we with me when the Tampa Bay Lightning goaltendes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, ed he got so pissed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I kept singing the diarrhea song.
Speaker 4: You Eddie.
Speaker 1: I love Eddie, but he would not play along with that stuff. Like remember Lamark Jackson had he had the run, he.
Speaker 4: Got the run. There's several players that that's happened too.
Speaker 1: It happens. It's your human Sometimes you eat the too at the wrong time, or you eat the wrong stuff and you end up having to to you know, stuff happens. That's the way it is, all right. What else do I see page down here? Uh, let's say hello to who's here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 4: Uh, that says he lives on one of those sidewalks we were talking about. Yeah, probably, he says.
Speaker 1: YouTube responding responded, Guys, after deleting the AI slop channels with millions of subscribers, and they had their uploads removed. I guess people are up in arms over this, Danny, They're not They're not happy they bought removed. Isn't that like I I started to dabbling YouTube. I'm not great at it. We're just trying to mess around with it and hopefully we get back on TV next year.
Speaker 4: But if not, fine.
Speaker 1: But the the YouTube stuff, the algorithms kind of I've been studying it. And if you take away if you take away the fake aguins I saw on Instagram, there's more accounts on Instagram than there are people that in the world, right, so it's it's all bull crap. And then but people get they lose their mind. You freak out. If you take this stuff away, it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Get rid of those? That's what ended my Space back in the day. My Space is huge, yeah o g. MySpace was so huge, but then once the robots took it over, we all said.
Speaker 1: Yes, we out of here, so it says here at part of these numbers, channels had a combined four point seven two billion views thirty five million subscribers, So this is not it's a big loss.
Speaker 4: Yeah for YouTube.
Speaker 1: I also saw this was not in the email, but how much how much money YouTube is getting? It's an insane obviously, it's an insane amount of money. The I don't know if I can pull that up real quick here, but I did see that somewhere along the way. But people complaining, that's all people, you know, change anything though, people are going to complain, right, no matter what. That's just human nature. You get used to something and that's it, all right? What thank you for that, Seth. I guess we didn't really answer your question. But who cares? JJ from Ohio rights in You did not say what part of Ohio? He says, Hey, you guys, I know you're close to being boomers status. Uh, and you're not on YouTube I just talked about on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah's bloomers.
Speaker 1: Do you think mister Beast will be blocked from his evil plan to take over college football?
Speaker 4: So I saw this. I don't know if you guys talked about it on Covino.
Speaker 1: Rich, did you see this story, mister beast, I guess the story I read.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know it right.
Speaker 1: Danny is it's like he's gonna put together one hundred million dollar package. He's gonna he's pitching one hundred million dollar package to turn I think it's Eastern Carolina University or East Carolina University into a college football power that he's gonna spend one hundred million dollars on nil and all that stuff to try to I think that's a great bit. I think, yeah, I think it's wonderful. How does he have a hundred million though? That's wild to me that he cats.
Speaker 3: Supposedly his assets were all no actual cat so this has got to be coming from some of his sponsors.
Speaker 4: Then that would be great. Though, imagine that reality show. We're gonna buy every great.
Speaker 1: High school football player, and we're gonna have every player in the portal, all the great players in the portal come over.
Speaker 4: You could be the next Indiana. Well that's yeah, Mark Cuban was able to pull it off at Indiana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still got to have the team chemistry. There's still things that need to break the right way for your team to go all the way all right.
Speaker 4: Next up Mike from Van Eyes.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, that's right near the studio there, Beautiful Van Eyes says Ben and Danny, are you guys ready for your limos service to pick up some tacos? And then he points out that Taco Bell to promote their lux value menu, Taco Bell is picking up customers in limos. In limos, Danny, to try to get the lux value. You can get the lux value ment. Why would you need to take a damn limo to Taco Bell. I know it's a bit and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I haven't eaten a Taco Bell in a while. When's the last time you hit a taco? Man only eats at taco bells that have an ocean view. Well, I would eat that one. I would definitely eat that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. All right. Next up is Fred who's listening in Japan. We have an international audience, Danny. We are not just a rinky dink just in La not at all.
Speaker 3: This is not some show that Barry Sanders just walks by in stiff arms and flavor.
Speaker 1: Flav doesn't even look at you, know, it just keeps going and just you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you people are. I'm looking at It's like, come on, dude. I guess they've learned over the years. If you acknowledge someone, it becomes a problem because they're to get in a conversation. Yeah, they don't want to come sit down.
Speaker 4: You know what these guys are doing.
Speaker 1: That's what women do, right, Women know not to give eye contact to anyone.
Speaker 4: Because you know, yeah, you think they're in love with you exactly.
Speaker 1: Fred Japan says, hey, Ben, it's not just the US, It's not La and San Francisco at Ben and Danny says, there's a city here in Japan that canceled the Cherry Blossom, the iconic cherry Blossom festival, because tourists broke into homes and defecated on lawns. From Fred and Japan for the cherry Blossom, he said, tourists. Does that mean Americans? I don't know, That's what it sounded like to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, defication, if you go number one, does that isn't defication number two. It's number two, not number one, number one.
Speaker 4: One. Number one is you whizzed all over somebody. Nobody beats the whiz remember that in New York. No, but he breeds the whills.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, Uh we'll do uh luno mos Uh one one more here, one more banger.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right recording. Uh this is from U Steve Hey, Steve O, Steve A. Reno. I don't know where that he didn't put his name douchebag.
Speaker 1: All right anyway, Uh Steve Steve, he says, Ben. Do you agree with the science, says experts now claim that the best chili sauces can boost your health? Uh, he's so, are you? Are you buying chili sauce improving? Uh?
Speaker 4: I've seen this. You have seen this. I guess it's on TikTok or something. Yeah, TikToker.
Speaker 3: You know this seems to be at least one craze per month of something like this.
Speaker 1: Have you been to that store at Farmers Market in La Ley said nothing but like yeah, hot, yeah, yeah, it's like your you're.
Speaker 3: You're not like it in small doses, but a little bit, just a little touch like on these noodles the Costco Ramen suit put just a little touch of it of their hot hot red sauce on it, and he gives it a nice flavor through and through. But people that douse food with the oh my god, you just start with a little people who love bidays.
Speaker 1: He don't listen. You need a bedey if you're gonna be doing that. All right, we'll get out of here on that. Danny's fun at at Radio Row here hanging out with you, and it's.
Speaker 4: Great to head. Yeah, man, glad you were up here. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Jim Gray on yesterday if you missed it, and then back on Friday, Sean Merriman and just a lot of us. And there's this little football game later. I guess so, I guess so so. And I'll be on after the game tonight. I'll be on after the game. Thanks for the warning. Uh yeah, my postgame coverage and nothing quite beats it. And then you'll be on the normal normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're back in La, back to Covino and Rich out of the Sherman Oaks, California studios. Two to four pm on the West side. That's five to seven pm in beautiful give me a Massachusetts. Oh well Wooster Mass Well, yeah, beautiful Wooster mass mash or mass mass That.
Speaker 1: Depends what depends what mood you're in.
Speaker 4: I like the extended Wiener.
Speaker 1: Allright, have a have a great day later, skater gotta murder, Gotta go,