Speaker 1: Big Bank DJ scream bring you big facts.
Speaker 2: You know what it is is time for that big facts, big bank DJ screen Today the south Side is in the building real at L CAP has stepped up to big facts.
Speaker 3: What what what what up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Long time coming up with it, Long time coming.
Speaker 2: We got a lot to discuss, a lot to talk about, man, starting with the let them, let them, let them know who you are. I want you to introduce yourself and give you you know what I'm saying, claim the fan who is CAP on the ATL south side.
Speaker 5: Little CAP from the south Side, hit squad, Now all that do it? Green flag all that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh let's do it.
Speaker 2: The verse you hear you're the last verse on that right and the green flags, the green flags started with your movement.
Speaker 4: Right, So tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Because we've been seeing some different stuff, I guess online and people talking about the flash.
Speaker 5: This is just come from the bro real there road save oh love, God, damn calling there and house coming up with sh every day. This in high school though, this ship way with folk out do it?
Speaker 4: M hmm. So the green that ship been.
Speaker 2: There and I'm gonna ask you the stuff because I was just stuff that we know, but like let them know what your the name of your crew so that they'll know the.
Speaker 4: Squad hit Squirrel Street Row Street. Yep.
Speaker 2: And then how did how did hit Squad end up? At one point your an interaction with brick Squad was just walking there. How did y'all end up clicking.
Speaker 4: Up lock and hit squad?
Speaker 3: So it was originally hit Squad too, Yeah, And and brick Squad came after Hit Squad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that ship there was some ramp ship, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, squaed like some neighborhood sh like that's that's what y'all this outside of the time we hit squad basically, So when you were in the streets before wrapped any of this ship, you see us in the club or that them Hit Squad nigga basically right like everyone like them Helen Kirt with Nigga that the outside see.
Speaker 4: We cleaned our hood it.
Speaker 5: So, I don't know, we always claim out down south side real the road, goddamn.
Speaker 4: So I don't know where all that all this ship comes from.
Speaker 5: Really, the Bridge Squad ship came when that ship started rapping it ship. Yeah, but that ship got down with some rap shit hit Squad. That ship the foundation that where this ship comes from.
Speaker 2: What about way back in the day, man, I guess you could say whatever it is, hit squad versa, hit squad vers south southe mafia, right, tell us a little bit about that, like, maybe not in detail, like how that became a few per se and then how how it healed and it became where everybody could be just cordial.
Speaker 5: I don't know, really, you gotta add them niggas, got damn. I was out there in my own okay, God damn. But ship basically nigga usual to get into it. It was some high school ship fight.
Speaker 4: God damn.
Speaker 6: It might got damn turned up, but it ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: It's question.
Speaker 2: I guess that's asking like a few like that that was notorious, like they knew y'all was getting into it, the whole city New y'all was getting into it. How y'all get to the point of just being cool and cordial and squashing.
Speaker 4: I'll ask him.
Speaker 6: He said, got them nigga tapping out?
Speaker 4: Got damn.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But never like I don't know what these niggas talking about. There's them niggas got who's south side Mashia?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Like who that is who's some of the people in the south Side. I don't want to say the wrong people.
Speaker 4: With my boys.
Speaker 5: Sm Smee got down, Yeah you know smeeezing cool. He came out down here song flock with us. All the ship we got ship. We got a whole lot of ship together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But that's it. Oh that ain't nothing.
Speaker 7: So you you're born and raised on the south side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, color Paul there row Oh that he don't want growing.
Speaker 7: Up before you jumped out the port, I wasn't growing up period.
Speaker 5: Fun got damn football in the street, got damn basketball, got down everything that ship with fun going in the creek, a whole lot of ship. Yeah, nigga ain't never coming home. They got to come get her to come into high ship. The whole lot of ship to do for the airport, not all that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brother sisters. One brother wants how many people raising now with ship?
Speaker 5: I got got damn sam got damn My mama got eight kid that same daddy.
Speaker 7: Youngest old. Where you at in the middle of where you're.
Speaker 6: At, I'm in the middle. Damn what uh two girl? Sit boy?
Speaker 5: So your older brothers yeah, yeah, they preachers and ship.
Speaker 3: What made them go that route.
Speaker 4: They've been like that.
Speaker 5: I remember, brother, no nothing, they ain't never smoking ship all the first nigga iver got down with my own route.
Speaker 3: What made you go to rap?
Speaker 4: Shit? Fucked up?
Speaker 5: Dad on that ain't got damn you gotta go get out, get this ship ourself got damn.
Speaker 3: You what I'm saying, you know, like what made you different from your other siblings? Like if you say right now, just like what made you have the mindset of brother? Fuck damn finna go do this instead of that.
Speaker 4: Ship. We all grew up in church. I just got damn rap music, and we were in church ranging raps.
Speaker 5: On you goddamn bleachers and got damn five year old trying to be no limit.
Speaker 6: Everybody think ain't no limit back then and got them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this ship started from that and then that ship just got them went to something el.
Speaker 7: So you always knew you wanted to be a rapper though, like back then, Yeah, keep me.
Speaker 4: In doing music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't telling soul all that ship before this ship before got damn before.
Speaker 6: Live mid tape, all that ship with my space, all this that ship.
Speaker 5: Man, I've been going viral before viral viral all go check all this ship back then, that ship being going crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me ask you something. So, do you think the rap ship was equivalent to the streets for independent artists like you? Basically when you're in the rap game, you're independent, you're basically in the streets. Did right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't funk. When they got damn that ship, that ship triggered though.
Speaker 4: Man, what the music? This ship?
Speaker 6: This ain't right. I don't get I don't got damn suck around with that.
Speaker 4: Ship like that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Mm hm, too much? Is too much fuckery? The business park?
Speaker 3: Break it down?
Speaker 7: What we're talking about.
Speaker 4: He's in the business park.
Speaker 3: What is it though? What the fucker is? And who did it?
Speaker 4: Everybody? Again? Oh god damn?
Speaker 6: You saybody have got the hand in the pipe when they got down? It's enough of everybody. Yeah, everybody want to get over.
Speaker 4: Got that? Anybody ever offered you like a contract or do? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Back then, probably dropped off of the Nigga ship something back there. Okay, Nigga got down young and god damn turned and got damn. They weren't trying to hear that ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They were moving back there. A whole lot of shit going on.
Speaker 2: So you ever took it serious the music, because you say you was winning talent shows and people was fucking with you, and you had that buzz like even even though like before I heard before I ever like ran across you, I would hear your name.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You had that city buzz and ship like that.
Speaker 2: So you never want to take advantage of that and try to take it serious.
Speaker 4: Sea. We did.
Speaker 6: We took it serious. We got number one, got.
Speaker 5: Them, got you, got number one, bill Boy certified, did a lot of niggas got them trying to do got them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how y'all come up with that record? Oh, let's do it? How y'all come up with that?
Speaker 4: Let's do it?
Speaker 5: Trailed down here, everybody want crazy everything that kept my nigga trailed stuff. I'm field and crazy and turned sent then and my little cousin ship.
Speaker 4: There was a.
Speaker 5: Lifestyle back there. Lock got down, he's godfather. You got damn popped this ship off on Grandpa, got damn. I'm a first nigga one got damn TV. He got damn Green Flat. You just sneaked that motherfucker on. You got damn there, You've got you can't.
Speaker 6: Tell that motherfucker may y'all got me fucked up when they finish.
Speaker 4: See this ship for real?
Speaker 7: What he let the green flag represent to you? Represent to you right now?
Speaker 4: Ship growth? Everybody got their motherfucker on.
Speaker 3: You think you think by y'all ripping green flat inspired? Why get the green flat?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 5: You got THEMN life slim know he's so ship he told you.
Speaker 7: Now, I just want you to say it for the people that ain't he said.
Speaker 6: Got Damn, y'all. I fuck with him, though, I fuck be.
Speaker 3: Who's more artists you fought without? Right now that you see, like, damn, I like him. He could have been, he could have done. I've been around here school. I liked these nigga here like Halady out these days.
Speaker 5: I like, yeah here too sold and yeah shah me going, I all, God, damn re mind me and me.
Speaker 2: You ever had like a situation in the industry, like you know what I'm saying. I know you said, like the industry be kind of some bullshit the music, But you ever had a situation where you had to basically be cap like you know what I'm saying, Like, hold on, man, Like I know I'm trying to do the music. I'm in this ship, but I got to I got to revert to my always because somebody ain't playing with me or not respecting me and some ship like that. Said again, if somebody was playing with you in the music industry, did you ever have to turn into the street cap?
Speaker 4: Nah? You always separated the two. Yeah, got you.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, okay the music and nigga got don't get the telling for real, this ship it's.
Speaker 4: All fun game boy the nigga, but you get on the nigga.
Speaker 5: As for real, boy, there's so much shit going on and fuck busy folks on Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well on friend Montana say somebody got ony cat got on frints are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, he got damn true.
Speaker 7: What have it?
Speaker 5: We got down leaving Club Miami and ship he drunk, got damn be out there with the Holy Ship. A little smack man, my little country name from Griffin, got damn that way his shirt off, ship long talking about niggas, drowsing ship, trying to cracking joke for the Holy Ship. So tell him, got damn about when we get on the boy got there it is over for yeah, I got that ship.
Speaker 4: They went out who that ship went down there.
Speaker 5: I don't know speaking on that ship though, I ain't trying to glorify all that ship.
Speaker 3: It is what it happened, though. It happens, so it's something to talk about ship people, Jo he'll talk about it.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, he got, he got, he know what going on. I saw it as at the bottom now of that time he got damn Well, he got damn flew out of the back.
Speaker 3: Though, then, what you think made you stand out out of all the people that was around y'all trying to rap and do that. What you think made you stand out?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was on everything. I don't know of front line. I was in the motherfucker club every goddamn night, sneaking in that motherfucker goddamn fifteen sixteen folks seeing the nigga ever got damn days, so shit they do?
Speaker 4: They seen nigga pick the work in.
Speaker 2: Every side of Atlanta be like kind of somewhat known for certain ship. What that may be, hustling, having the prettiest women, whatever the case is, what you think the South Side primarily known for.
Speaker 4: Shit? Fucking your bitch back, yo, everything you said that that type of time, Yeah, she got damn. She ain't sweet sweet over there. You think y'all breed some of the best hustles. Yeah, yeah, not all. Yeah, who go from the south Side? We got right now mm hmm that's hot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who are from the funds that j D Autumn from south Side too, j D. Most Dungeon family too, right.
Speaker 2: Ship Locker like the Dungeon family like Southwest? Oh hm, south Side.
Speaker 4: On my side the color part and ship you like?
Speaker 3: Who from over that way?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah ship read God damn flock everybody got them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what what you think? The most turned up club ever was on the.
Speaker 2: South Side, that broke the most artists, had the best parties, the most memories, like even though it might not be open no more, like you'll never forget this spot.
Speaker 6: The world the South Central motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that rich though.
Speaker 5: You had that motherfucker got now the whole net blocked down one night.
Speaker 2: Helicopter A you should do, uh J Paul Yeah, that big one Big it was cool.
Speaker 4: That was about he was in that We.
Speaker 3: Three one out there a long time ago, three to one young getting it. You went in that three one on God yeahs being that to your.
Speaker 7: Know that got bro Yeah, we did come out there.
Speaker 5: Got roll that's outside longing at the top.
Speaker 3: My ship right, Uh make a love ye your three two one got that should be lit that she was like early.
Speaker 4: Too early, early to.
Speaker 7: Ninety nine in the time that libro they got.
Speaker 4: Damn that damn very well.
Speaker 5: Now underground big eight So what the underground on the clue right now?
Speaker 3: Emotions, emotions, your emotions, motions and ship. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah the station damn yeah, we.
Speaker 7: Go to the station on Central Avenue in the further.
Speaker 3: One, the one that the second one right now, your.
Speaker 4: Ass that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the big one. Yeah, Nah, for sure, that's the big one after.
Speaker 3: Our nigga going mother lady here for one bullsh and secured to beat your motherfucking brains out your hear they nigga give a fuck who you is.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I ain't never go to the station.
Speaker 7: You never which one to that fraend one you're talking about about the.
Speaker 3: Second one too though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when y'all talking about what role there.
Speaker 4: Our studio right now?
Speaker 5: You hate here, We had the studio right in front of the station real right, yeah, leaving that auto every night all right, to yo, yeah to bet yo. Well all that ship was a little lit back then. We didn't going to the station, going straight to Yo. According to how a nigga feeling in the moment, Yeah, the whole club coming to the clock down studio.
Speaker 3: So you said, uh t o J to Miro. You just see your plaques and stuff wrecking with diamond too, right, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They don't keep up with this ship no more. Oh Now, if I would have got back then it probably mean something. Yeah, I got down. I got down myself.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: I funk with it finally finally feel good game. I got down and ship. But let's see, Yeah, what it is? It's a plaque now.
Speaker 4: So what what's so? What's you're on now? Like what's the doll? Now? You know what I'm saying. We know like the history and everything speaking of the.
Speaker 6: New down and ship and got new music going on the way.
Speaker 5: I just got all my ship, got down together, load up, revamped head fir mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Coupt Number two got down. Jimmy called all this ship.
Speaker 2: So now you've got your business in the music side in order enough to trust fucking with the music and putting your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a bed lawyer in the city right now, Pip.
Speaker 3: I think it's easier hard enough to do music, like to get in the industry basically just to get this ship popper, like with the internet now because the Internet East.
Speaker 4: Yeah, way easy. You gotta be got that. What only what the your niggas are right now, right.
Speaker 2: With some of your favorite young niggas in the city. You're just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't he anti ohm, Oh no, I'll be listening whatever my nephew, don't play them nigga got damn pipe right now and nigga football stars and ship four five star let whatever your nigga played for the game.
Speaker 4: That won't listen to m hm.
Speaker 2: What the most underrated person you think from the South Side that don't get their credit be in the streets.
Speaker 5: Or the music, the more unready Yeah, like it could be like app that was on the South side.
Speaker 4: Yeah to ya, got damn to your.
Speaker 5: Yeah to your small nigga boot twenty years straight and ain't miss a break the big stupid working you just don't got.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so yeah, respect that, definitely respect that.
Speaker 2: So if you're not on the South you stay in the South house deal. Yeah, outside of the South Side, like when you're moving through the city, what's what's other parts of the city that you fuck with?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we don't stay here.
Speaker 5: Well, east side's god damn count I'll stay here.
Speaker 4: Well that something every something Herewell.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm saying, like what other side feel like closest to home? Like where you may have got the most money or whatever the case is. Like, if I ain't on the south side, I'm moving here. That's the only other option.
Speaker 5: Any Well, I'll stay arewell west is east king.
Speaker 4: On god damn metal. Where well got that?
Speaker 3: How you think what you think broke up? Like the original hit Squad Circle, Like what you think this broke it up? Was it growth? Time, fame, greed? What you think broke up? Make nigga start going only way?
Speaker 4: Everybody you nigga fuck up? Agreed? Agree, Gonna always come with your ship? Yeah they said anything else? When I got big, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Everybody got your own path. Everybody told their own way.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 5: Nigga still breathing. A lot of my niggas still living, So it's good either way. Got damn nigga grown Now that ship ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: What's something you're wanting? Like a nigga would have just got a crew coming out the street with something. You'll tear them like the dudes and.
Speaker 5: Dun't stay your ass on their phone all the recording ship mm hm, God damn and got damn pick gup.
Speaker 4: Keep God first, Got damn sh it.
Speaker 2: You getting regrets for your journey, like a moment where you're just like damn man, that one moment.
Speaker 4: If I could change that.
Speaker 5: Man, I ain't never fucking nigga. I'm always standing on God Damn principles. God Damn, I ain't. I ain't never did all my nigga right now, who I grew up with, I'm still cool with them. I ain't never did no flaw ship, So I don't got no regret.
Speaker 2: What about if it was something simple. It's just like you know, you talk to somebody, you wish you would have told them this or that so they might not have caught that case or something else unfortunately happened like man, I wish I would have told brother or whatever the case and ship like that.
Speaker 5: I always tell them nigga right they'll tell you right now. I'll tell my nigga right now, nigga, it happened to you. Your ad don cause I've been told you before it happened.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 5: But hell no, I don't got no regrets and this ship all Yeah.
Speaker 3: I even think about you in the movie about your life, about you know, things you've been through things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we picked that documentary together. So a little BYO picures on ship. Huh, a little Bio piures on ship. Yeah, picked that ship.
Speaker 7: Oh you're already shooting? Uh no, butt you on that. You're gonna acting to yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, uhhh.
Speaker 7: You think do you think?
Speaker 3: Goddamn? It's just you just like I can't do all the ship that it takes to be in the industry because I feel like that myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you feel I never I'm never friendly.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just ain't with this ship.
Speaker 5: I got my circle and I you fun whatever you fuck with you Besides that, it's too fake for me.
Speaker 7: Man. You gotta be navigate to get the money though, you know how how you.
Speaker 6: So I just write a nigga ship, turn them to your niggas up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't got I don't want to be saying I don't give a fuck about that ship.
Speaker 4: M This is your first interview.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't never speak what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just thought about it.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking, like, don't be talking to what's honor?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you kicking out your first one reached.
Speaker 4: Out for real, that was up.
Speaker 2: We just want to tell that story, man, it was anything that needs to be told.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we ain't gotta say that. We ain't got to say nothing that don't need to be saying.
Speaker 3: You got who?
Speaker 4: But what say you urban leg I'm saying why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Why you think that is urban legend?
Speaker 6: Like people saying, I ain't gonna say ship.
Speaker 7: Ain't you volunteer that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, I don't still here. We're smart, Yeah, you real smart. Before this it was cool all they got them my phone ship?
Speaker 4: No, I know how to move.
Speaker 2: You have made a post you said whatever they basic something something like whatever they said believe it or some ship like that. You remember that post like whatever they said about me, believe that ship or something like that. It's on your brand. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You gotta show something. I don't be on that bit for real?
Speaker 3: No more.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you had my ship? Shadow band? Ship?
Speaker 3: They got everybody ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You algorithm now ain't no more following?
Speaker 3: Why do you think they came up the algorithm ship.
Speaker 4: To control people minds and control information?
Speaker 5: Let me talk post ship by my nephew. They don't got no warning band anti bullying.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I won't even got down. I'll just do yeah yeah, just on my story.
Speaker 4: Yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't really be sucking the story like that unless you put somebody their music there.
Speaker 4: You ain't doing too much posting like that.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, why not? Though?
Speaker 7: Do your people be telling you, bro, you gotta post, you gotta do this, you gotta do that.
Speaker 4: What you tell well.
Speaker 5: When they read on Redder, I know I got music and ship. I just record for myself.
Speaker 7: Though, so how they just say how that you're gonna get it out here? What you're finna drop a tape?
Speaker 3: When you drop the tape, you're gonna do videos, Okay, you're gonna promote it. Well, you're gonna you're gonna post it. Okay, you gotta post your ship.
Speaker 4: Bro. You said you gotta have a purpose. You gotta be a purpose.
Speaker 3: You feel like you feel see that you on the old code, That's what it is. You feel like all this ship like really doing too much. Why nigga gotta do all it? Why I gotta be a character? Why I gotta right right right?
Speaker 7: But that's the new game. So a nigga, what do you see what I'm doing?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Something else because you can't that in that game. It's like a nigga gotta either play the game or you gotta play that ship. Bro, This ship crazy weird, but and it's hard to.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, big, you can't make the gentleman ship. I'm gonna be like this ship.
Speaker 7: What you think it is about you that make you just can't make adjustment to this ship?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. No, I just don't fuck these cameras and ship. I don't. I don't fuck came what not.
Speaker 3: It's an interview, bro. You can't to an interview while you I know, but why you the camera like? Bro?
Speaker 7: So too much camera?
Speaker 4: Now? Oh yeah, I get you too much? Yeah, camera talk too much?
Speaker 6: But nothing then we could have got them take care of nigga.
Speaker 4: Got damn boy? Now boy, yeah, I do something.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's old it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that ship that You're right?
Speaker 4: I ain't relating and now what on mown?
Speaker 5: So don't watch your leadership alone because but this ship you see real quick.
Speaker 3: But you're taking that means you're taking this ship personal.
Speaker 4: No, no, I know, I don't got them.
Speaker 7: No, just get out the way because you know you Yeah up, No, I.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna put myself in no situation where I know.
Speaker 7: But you ship hard though you've been hard.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: So you saying you've been hold you hold yourself back?
Speaker 3: Would you say that just the way you are like for this music industry, this ship ain't really for me.
Speaker 7: So, Bro, I'm gonna hold myself. I'm gonna just hold myself back basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah you say that, then don't. God damn, I do this ship for me, Bro, I love this ship because I love this ship.
Speaker 4: I play this ship on.
Speaker 7: My phone for what I do just released for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gonna love out this ship. You love bingoing out this ship back then?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, nigga play you God damn you're saying when your heart was in it, it didn't go the way you wanted to go down ship don't.
Speaker 7: Really just like yeah, basically right, fun with that.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way too. I just can't do that music. I can't even be a part of it. Just shit, just should just.
Speaker 4: Fake mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The whole industry of the ship. Ah, any industry you get in is gonna be some fake ship go on. But that ship just super fake, like from them from from the musicians to the business office to the whole to the managers to the lawyers, everybody, everybody in.
Speaker 4: On it music industry.
Speaker 7: And then we only know one way to save conflicts.
Speaker 3: And then that makes you the bad guy when you bust a nigga ship by some fake ship and now your ass on the news.
Speaker 7: Now you the fuck nigga.
Speaker 3: So if you know, I get it. I helped myself back too. I couldn't do it either, buck this ship.
Speaker 5: Could you heard what you thought when you heard me on that Ali Boy crazy when I shot you out on that?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 3: I know you you know what I'm saying. But we're still gonna hold ourselves back though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's a way to do it, though, how get out the way?
Speaker 7: I can't get out the way. You gotta be in the way the day you can.
Speaker 2: You can figure out a way to get out the way you can do if you if your music is super hard and you got one or two people you trust, you don't need a whole bunch of people and know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 4: You can just give them music and get out the way and make money.
Speaker 3: But you gotta shoot the video. You gotta do podcasts, you gotta talk, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Got you got damn a video and Ship.
Speaker 3: I guess screen saying you can get out, Well, you can't get out the way as an artist, but you gotta be in the way. You see see to believe you talking to Ship did talking?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Can you start in the way and then get out the way and still make your money?
Speaker 4: I think you can do that.
Speaker 3: Once you made your money, you can.
Speaker 6: I don't take one of the motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: You needed one, That's how you needed one for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I needed one.
Speaker 3: So you feel do you let me ask you a question. Do you feel like, damn we went so hard in the beginning and got damn woo whoop. You know what I'm saying, I lived out my dream now this ship really did.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, basically what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't did a lot of ship, bro, but that a little bit one song, But I don't want to cross the whole goddamn real did a whole lot of shit, I never thought I do did a whole lot of ship, So I ain't got damn I ain't better about the ship that shit, old bro oh, god damn it what it is?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's the most surreal moment you know what I'm saying, Like experiencing this ship, being on that record and like you say, traveling the world. What's the most surreal moment where you kind of like you ain't an't you feel real?
Speaker 5: When that ship feel real? Hell, were performing that motherfucker? God damn on BT old they'll do it when we performing ship. We had to do that ship over like that ship one live. We call that motherfucker. I fucked my mother.
Speaker 4: They cut cock.
Speaker 5: We're going crazy on that motherfucker. Every time we polling that motherfucker. You gotta do that bit five tape. Yeah, So when y'all be seeing that ship only got damn TV and we don't did that ship five times?
Speaker 7: Boy, can y'all kept sucking up going crazy?
Speaker 6: If you're talking about don't cutz and all this ship?
Speaker 7: I can't feeling I'm saying, better, mute my mic.
Speaker 4: Going crazy.
Speaker 5: They did that ship on Spring playing want on ship. We did that ship about five time?
Speaker 7: What that ship?
Speaker 3: How y'all knew, like like how long it took for a nigga know, like, well, we're out of here, but this ship don't here.
Speaker 4: We just what is the club downtown? Oh?
Speaker 5: Right there with Pink City all that ship right there on the con Oh you talk about to Ryo Peacock. Yeah, no, Royal Peacock. It's the other one right there. So ice club man, it used to be right there on the bridge, my arm avenue down there.
Speaker 4: What does she I'm talking about? Yeah? What's this it called? I don't know. I forget the album by the Bridge.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hadn't coming to like a little you said you took it in there one night, yea, took it in there.
Speaker 5: One we've been doing part of this ship that ain't gonna crazy, but one one of the fucking Knights and they played that bo got down five time that we knew there.
Speaker 4: Yea. Yeah. You know, what do you think most proud of you?
Speaker 2: Out of everybody, family, friends, whatever the case is, what do you think most proud of you and what you're don't accomplish?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The gang me y so he yeah, the whole fan.
Speaker 5: Everybody got down there they parts and this ship ain't no big guys than a little you.
Speaker 4: But everybody contributed to this ship. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Everybody did what they did, so goddamn everybody proud we.
Speaker 3: Are listening to for y'all ship, Like who you listening to? If you're doing music out there?
Speaker 4: Who you listening to before we started?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just period? Like who who? Who made you want to do music? Like, damn, listen to this nigga make me want to do music? That's a young nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Wayne got damn all this ship, hot boy, all that ship.
Speaker 6: Men take damn Jeezy got down. See y'all all that ship.
Speaker 3: You think y'all came with a different sound than nobody had never heard in this city.
Speaker 4: Yeah back damn before our time?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, how you strive your sound? Now? Ship you coming back with?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: How you describe right real pain down with hell?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 3: You got any features on them?
Speaker 7: Where you fun with niggas?
Speaker 3: You ain't funking with niggas, eisther.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking with niggas, I said, But you got any pieces on there?
Speaker 7: You ain't coming back like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's on bo right now.
Speaker 7: Who what you want to work with though, like and I want to work didn't.
Speaker 5: Let me listening with more niggas. Th niggas got damn paint stories like yellow paint and ship.
Speaker 4: You know yellow pain?
Speaker 5: You have, young nigga, where you from? So you know how your ship yellow pain, yellow pane? Yeah, check him out?
Speaker 3: What do you be on?
Speaker 4: Oh no, god damn weird ship painted picture ship.
Speaker 3: That's who you were going to put on your ship? Like somebody that inspire you.
Speaker 5: I said that. Whatever you listening, I don't want to pick nobody on their new ship. Capt got down the biggest. Yeah, yeah, there's wild houses right now.
Speaker 3: Who producing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: About a lot of ship box head niggas don't got down random motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold up the nigga.
Speaker 2: Something you miss about the city, like maybe like I won't say the old Atlanta, but them days when you was first running around. Let's do it the ship with some ship you missed about the city.
Speaker 5: Nigga claiming they own got down hood onside all their blood and they cripps ship.
Speaker 4: Nigga. Nigga go back to claiming their hood.
Speaker 3: Banging ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Can get back to that or as a rap you think you can get back to that or it's a rap.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I don't give a god damn fuck you nigga got that.
Speaker 4: It ain't my error now, yeah, let them figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Now that ship is crazy because if I'm in a game and I'm from the same neighborhood as you be in the game, I'm with my game. I ain't with the hood that is, they're crazy.
Speaker 5: They're like ship, bro, Then now how you got and we usually got them. Tell a nigga who will where got them?
Speaker 4: Hoods?
Speaker 7: You from?
Speaker 4: Now you don't know where the nigga from? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you don't really got to be from nowhere nowhere because you can just hop on the internet and be whoever the fuck you want to be.
Speaker 7: You gotta be from. No, you ain't.
Speaker 3: That ship don't even matter. That's crazy that it don't matter.
Speaker 7: Like you be asking me where they're from. He's from who said that?
Speaker 3: Somebody said he from at home while he came out the house and.
Speaker 7: From the internet. A lot of niggas be from the internet address.
Speaker 3: He's from the address and he ain't from nowhere. Nigga just thought over up scheme and got out here with it and it worked, right.
Speaker 4: You gain your rules. You gave your rules my brothers.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. How do you adjust to that though?
Speaker 4: Anybody just stand your line? Do you don't?
Speaker 6: God damn sorry to chase it. Nigga be chasing ship man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean chasing he'd be doing too much.
Speaker 4: How you how you?
Speaker 3: How you knew?
Speaker 2: What are He's saying, you gotta just be yourself. Don't chase shit. But the game, the game has always been changing. It's gonna change, so you gotta He just said, some real ship he said, I don't really care about the rules of the game currently.
Speaker 4: It ain't my error.
Speaker 2: I don't really care because I ain't playing that game. Yeah, I'm gonna still be me. That's the best way to do it. Because you have somebody like basically trying to play a game that can't win, like and we was trying to play. If any of us are trying to play the game of how they play it right now, it ain't gonna make sense.
Speaker 3: Here. I just feel like i'ma find a way to be a real nigga in any situation. So I don't figure it's some fuck nigga can figure out something. I can weed in there and get me some of that money. That's just how I feel about anything. I ain't even let no fuck niggas just take the lane and say that this didn't know it's a way to maneuver around these fuck niggas can get some Money's see, we maneuvered around the rats and all that in the street, were mound, maneuver around rats, police, the jack boy, all that shit in the streets to come to a pussy game that we ain't there to say we can't maneuver around he pusses. I can't, I can't. I got it a man, I ain't the country niggas.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I gotta be able to get in him some kind of way, even if this shit irk my soul, some kind of way. I gotta figure out how to maneuver in this shit, even though I ain't figured it out yet.
Speaker 4: You ain't got damn managing it, bro.
Speaker 7: You ain't because I don't fuck with the music ship.
Speaker 4: You know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what I'm saying, but this, I look at all this ship as a game, like this podcast.
Speaker 7: It is still the game, you know what I'm saying. So I'm finna maneuver and getting it.
Speaker 3: Let me get over here in this I ain't got a word about the nigga gonna got there and get hide and feel like fuck me or whatever.
Speaker 7: I need to sit down and talk ship.
Speaker 3: Call cap up here and talk ship.
Speaker 7: You know that nigga ain't talking, but we can talk.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 7: You know that niggain't talking, but we can.
Speaker 3: Talk some ship.
Speaker 4: Answer the question had a question.
Speaker 7: Read through the.
Speaker 1: Big Nah.
Speaker 3: But I get it though, Bro, I'll be in the same space with the bullshit like man this ship, but and it takes a lot.
Speaker 7: I was just speaking about this in La episode.
Speaker 3: Man, all this retrograde, all the ship going on with a nigga mind ship, the food the nigga put in a nigga by the niggas mind be corroded, so nigga can't deal with other niggas. But she for me to feed my family. I gotta figure out the way man.
Speaker 2: She had pushing cost surviving though. Being a survivor, your survivor, you're gonna survive. You'renna figure it out.
Speaker 3: This ship.
Speaker 4: I wanna come down to. So what twenty twenty six looks like for you? Bro?
Speaker 2: You can paint a picture of how the rest of this year is gonna go for cap painting for us.
Speaker 5: Dropped two projects, got damn probably album and I'm gonna give this ship up.
Speaker 4: Said you're gonna drop two projects.
Speaker 5: Got the album official album, and I'm gonna get this ship up.
Speaker 3: Three projects basically two mixed tastes an album. Can't say you're gonna give it up because you don't know how it gonna go. This shit catch on you boy, You're gonna be back on they over next year.
Speaker 4: Be ran some ship for some I did that.
Speaker 7: Write me some ship, Write me one of them?
Speaker 3: What's your name? One of them?
Speaker 7: Southern soul, motherfucker, I need right miss Southern Soul. Man. You think about that Southern.
Speaker 4: Soul ship soul like you listen to and so I don't even know what it is that's that boots on the ground and all that ship them fans.
Speaker 7: Yeah No, not that.
Speaker 4: Song.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about the other nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta.
Speaker 4: To That's all part of it. That's okay.
Speaker 5: We can go out there and go now and get some ship, right ship you turn up on them for that ship getting boots on everything.
Speaker 3: We ain't gotta do that. We can going to be the first. Need to get in this ship and do it. Do it the streetway folks drumming up cause that nigga wasn't That's some fun ship that I don't know, bro, So that ship makes me, it's still good music. That ship don't make me. I can't listen to that other ship because I know that it's somewhere in my mind to think how the what the niggas saying and that ship just streaking up ship that I don't want to be thinking about, you know what I'm saying. So I need to listen to some of you. Now, that's why that kind of music got made. When I was trying to make mus You know what I'm saying, I'm trying to make some ship that I don't want the bitches at the club on my ship.
Speaker 7: I don't want to have to shoot no nigga on stay.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that right now? Not really because niggas is stupid. Everywhere you go niggas stupid, and then demonstration has to happen.
Speaker 4: Mhm, right, I can't wait be talking see that?
Speaker 7: Why he ain't be talking, No.
Speaker 5: Nigga, why not boots on the ground for the real with them fans that what you don't need?
Speaker 3: What the hell? What's something you want to do before you get out the game? You say you got three three uh two mix tastes on the album before you get out the game?
Speaker 7: What's the ship you want to do?
Speaker 4: Probably do it? God, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought curry about little gospel song on these niggas. So yeah, we grew up in the church. Get good to Pray one time and two guys for God.
Speaker 4: No, you listen to some gospel? What some of your favorite songs of.
Speaker 5: Artists Cayler, Gordon Key, John Boom, the Boy, the Boys got don stop Smoking the Devil right now?
Speaker 6: Pull that shit up. You want to listen to good Ship typing them?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Caleer, Gordon Key, John Boom.
Speaker 3: You say you're smoking to death?
Speaker 4: What Boy and Boots on the Devil?
Speaker 5: M hm ship fine, yeah, keys On Boom and kaylu Gore.
Speaker 4: That's always been cap that people just don't know that about Cap or Yeah, music period.
Speaker 5: I listen to all kinds of music, bro old school, all this, Prince, all this, My daddy used to play all this.
Speaker 4: MHM. Listen, mhm.
Speaker 2: You got anything that you feel like like, maybe some trauma or some ship just from your journey in your life that you feel like you ain't addressed yet, or you feel like you got it all under control.
Speaker 4: You don't dealt with it.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody never dealt with us hot this ship. But you earybody else fucked up ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's the way on to hide it, tuck it or you think you should like not saying you gotta speak on it or get a counselor and no ship like that. But I'm saying you don't think everybody should deal with it in one way or another.
Speaker 5: I know how to deal with I ain't emotional, SON'TI fuck, I don't be keep pushing the guns.
Speaker 3: That should have come out, though, Bro, I'll tell you like I'll tell you but like two years ago, Bro, I just be just so reason couldn't stop myself dropping tears.
Speaker 7: And I wasn't even.
Speaker 3: Crying about ship. I was having a good day, go to the cart and that just just emotional. I'm holding that ship and that should have come out your head. But it should have pulled out your head.
Speaker 4: I came out, huh came out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come, especially if a niggas spiritual and nigga been holding that ship in and all that ship bro. Wait, huh ask him what he if he got? Let's do it.
Speaker 4: The next question on finished cooking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I'm saying, he's telling me to stop and look at this and ship.
Speaker 4: Y'all't want to get to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, did you get paid for all?
Speaker 4: Let's do finished cooking, man, I don't got what the I came out.
Speaker 2: I want to get the old baby.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when I was crying, like my wife was looking at me like I was a bit because I just was crying and ship bro for no reason.
Speaker 7: No butter after that ship was over with, I was good done.
Speaker 3: I was in the woods and ship walking and ship then I was a whole nother nigga probably had to got there getting tears out there. The nigga been holding in and thinking that I was got Damn. I had an armor or something around me.
Speaker 7: Like we got you.
Speaker 3: I think all those kids just going to your soul and the bitch.
Speaker 7: You came and got my soul. Bro, And now I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Feel clean, bro, like I don't really give a fuck. Can't now a nigga say online make me mad enough to want to do nothing to them. Now you can say it in my face and make me want to do this because now I feel like that's disrespect as a man like.
Speaker 7: You can cross the line.
Speaker 3: But all that online ship, bro, don't take that ship literally. That's why I can get online say whatever. I just do whatever, whatever show because I don't give a fuck with no nigga.
Speaker 7: I say, because you ain't gonna say that ship right, Yeah, so that ship.
Speaker 3: That's how I navigating weed, but not giving a fuck about another nigga pin.
Speaker 7: And knowing that God damn who I am, Like, it's.
Speaker 3: A struggle with me every day not to be me.
Speaker 7: If niggas don.
Speaker 3: Understand I'm saying it's a struggle every day for me not to be the nigga who I was conditioned to be. I'm gonna say that because the nigga that I am now, I am being me, but the nigga that we could that conditioned us. Some ship. A nigga be straining everything if you was the nigga that you was in your mind and in your head. But you'll be straining everything you get into, all your people, getting to your family, getting to your homeboy, you getting to your girl, you'll just get into it.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 4: What you're saying, if you find some type of piece, you can get past that.
Speaker 3: When you stop taking ship literally, start expecting you from other people. Stop goddamn looking at people like they just go ahead stem.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, my question, what you get paid from home? Less to do it? The audience want to know ship you never got like nothing?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 7: I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 3: Have you bet in him? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That part that part straight now, I got my price and ship now so so the.
Speaker 3: Money right there, the money on the way.
Speaker 4: Track it or you're talking about it moving forward. I don't know. We won't find out.
Speaker 3: That's a blessing though, Who the say a niggas got that money, then nigga want to suck it up on the wrong ship. Now, nigga got a different mindset. Give you a bad that ship. That's a blessing.
Speaker 4: Man, Let me fuck my ship.
Speaker 5: Up, then ship, then give me mine.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Do you believe Do you believe that God God put people on the path that he want them on the right.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You believe that though, like I'm I'm not saying, like nobody should have played with nobody money, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Do you think everything happened for a reason?
Speaker 5: Yeah, cause here you is, but they would have been body probably locked up, all you probably crad down, probably down, have a bigger case in the goddamn side right now. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So do you do you look at like situation that just in your life? Just like damn, that's what I was supposed to learn from that. Cause that's what I do is two screen, Like when I go back and just revisit ship that I should be still mad about, I say, I go back and say, what did you learn from that?
Speaker 7: What could you have learned from that? And then that bring me peace with the situation?
Speaker 3: Like nah, bro, what you do is man, you come in with your heart to open over trying to over thinking that you're gonna get that back out of somebody else. So I learned that, So it's fucky. I ain't doing nothing. Nobody equal right, you know what I'm saying, Like just lit ship like that, even if I get locked up or some ship I get pulled over. Bro, you know when you left the house, you was into it with your wife or whatever. So make peace with this bitch before you leave any baby, I love your love and I leave.
Speaker 7: Shit, I ain't been getting pulled over no more.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Just any situation, bro, you can learn something from it. That's all I'm saying, not to say whatever your situation was, what you're supposed.
Speaker 4: Learn from what you learn. Yeah, I learned from what you learned.
Speaker 5: Patient, goddamn trust God, goddamn. Keep striving and stay on your ship. Ain't nobody gonna treat you how you how you got damn supposed to be treated. Fact, you can't got damn spend nobody to do with it. God damn niggas ain't real they say that.
Speaker 3: So going into my next project or anything I do, any type of bedding.
Speaker 5: In own hands on all my ship. God damn, I don't gotta see everything. Fact, I ain't trust you nigga boys. Shit shit, Yeah, I got I hand on controls on all my ship now. Yeah, letting motherfuckers managing got damn things they gonna do, right, Niggas ain't all right ship.
Speaker 6: Everybody had their own motives.
Speaker 7: Man, yeah, and then sometimes people have.
Speaker 5: Nig won't even in the gym soon, right, ship, You gotta got damn opinion, goddamn, won't got damn here?
Speaker 6: No, Well, my mama needed to got damn yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, what you think, cap, You would say that like a young nigga that may be active in the streets, whatever the case, is getting into this music industry, that is going to get into it and decided to say, I'm gonna go ahead and play the game.
Speaker 4: What would you say to them? But play it right? Fucking fake caught up out here? What you mean by that? Like, particularly man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't burn no bridge right behind the physic got down.
Speaker 4: Street for right?
Speaker 2: What's the limitation to You should never like get away from your colds and your marls. But what's the limitation to do?
Speaker 4: You think?
Speaker 2: Sometimes people be like so so stiff, Like if you really want to do the music, you're gonna have to be flexible and do certain ship Like we don't talk to artists like I don't want to do features, I don't want to do this, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: You just don't want to pose it.
Speaker 4: But now we're talking to another young block ship.
Speaker 6: Now I can't post.
Speaker 3: You gotta post to the unblocked their motherfucker. Then how I ever do it? But post them. Motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I ain't dropping ship, but no ship, right so I gotta read the post.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be looking for it. Post your music, bro, We fuck with you, bro, streets fuck with you. Post your ship, go up, bro.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm saying to a young cap that want to get into the industry and deal with all the bullshit, what would you tell them? Of course you're saying like, keep your face cart good and all that, but would you tell them, man, don't be don't don't worry about calling the DJ, fucking with the DJ, or don't worry about somebody telling you know, or don't worry about paying for a feature or a feature. You know what I'm saying, like, would you tell them to go through that or it ain't worth it?
Speaker 5: Everybody got I don't know. I gotta know your situation. You see our Liza, Yeah, we got damn what you're talking about it, I don't know. Everybody got damn different. So that ship right now? Yeah, But I'll tell a nigga be original. I'n be trying to up there and sound like a nigga. If you're gonna do it, come up with your own ship.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you think was unique about your whole movement that will never happened again. It's period.
Speaker 5: Mm hm. No, we had literally god damn movement out there. That ship we got damn pipe.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: How many, how many. I'm just trying to see when your niggas because I sometimes I used to djil this ship, how many of you niggas?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Because the niggas here them, niggas is here, they was. We was always cool like other people would maybe have.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I should respect and love of everybody.
Speaker 4: But you feel y'all.
Speaker 3: You think y'all scaring the money off?
Speaker 4: Yeah people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we were sharing the money on too bad.
Speaker 5: And Nigga got dawn that ship having niggas stop pending damn bad taste on the nigga names.
Speaker 4: Nigga ain't want to fuck with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before you even get to a room, your name are in the room, like damn.
Speaker 4: He got some hard ship.
Speaker 3: Before you even get there, nigga already told the nigga out.
Speaker 4: To fuck with nigga. You know it's all good? Yeah, shp come with How.
Speaker 2: Hard is it to keep that many on both ends like that? That big of a crew how hard is it to keep that ship tight?
Speaker 3: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: So it's always gonna be something because.
Speaker 3: There's too many different attitudes and different pains and different thoughts, and it's just damnly impossible.
Speaker 7: To keep a hundred of niggas on the same page.
Speaker 3: That's impossible. It's probably keep yourself on the same thing. Wake up different every.
Speaker 4: Day, how the fuck up?
Speaker 3: And there have a hundred niggas thinking how I was thinking yesterday, because I might think it different tomorrow. You think you think that's you think that's.
Speaker 4: Grown niggasnigg the kids a ship to do.
Speaker 2: So if you so, if you're moving in the streets though, if you if you know, if you look at a picture of them, a hundred people and you know it's disloyal niggas, snitch, you know that bullshit is amongst that hundred And how do you mentionally deal with it?
Speaker 3: Because every nigga think that not my crew, till it be their crew. Every nigga think that bro not my niggas, because love you have for your niggash not my nigga.
Speaker 7: To it be that one nigga do some whole ship. And then we see, like we.
Speaker 3: Really ain't doing nothing to him. He got away with the whole ship. Nigga know other nigga shit. I don't want to do some whole ship, this nigga ship. It's just there's a bunch of whole ass ship going on. Just how that ship go, Bro, it's always gonna be envid too. It'd be cool when we pole, we poe, we all pole. But goddamn, if a nigga somebody blow up, either he gonna start agging funny, niggas gonna start acting like he acting funny, then he gonna really start acting funny.
Speaker 7: Then it just gonna get funny.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy out this ship goes.
Speaker 4: So you think it's true too, Like that, it's always the niggas that you at least suspect to keep the solid that end up keeping the solid facts right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga, you look over that nigga, that'll be the one ride with you the whole way.
Speaker 4: Real fat you didn't even see.
Speaker 3: That on him, Like, man, nigga a solid here the nigga thought was solid. I think all that shit be red flat. You can get red flat you already, Like you know how when nigga, when niggas buddies as young niggas we look over Okay, they just my little puss sad buddy man, he just that's a howy.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. I'm just keeping a break, that's just how Yeah.
Speaker 3: But we get grown, start getting business and start having kids and all that ship and your girls see it and everybody else, your kids. This ship started to fix you as a grown man. That's when it turned into a problem. You know what I'm saying, Like you know, the niggah used to go on your yard to steal your bite, but like bro I ja bard, he's the same nigga still turned out not your your you know what I'm saying, at your closet, he been that nigga.
Speaker 4: He just overlooked it, look past it.
Speaker 3: No, we just it just didn't mean it because we were kids. But as we get grown, that ship starts to As we get older, that ship started to be like a violation, if that makes sense. I'm saying everybody who they was, they was who they was when they got here. Like we've been seeing little traits everybody. And I can't speak, but now.
Speaker 4: Middle school, high school ship.
Speaker 2: If one of your partners go the girl you like go funk with her or something like that. You're saying, as as you grow older, they'll probably you get in the real situation.
Speaker 4: They might try your real situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like even like y'all nigga Hit Squad whooping Ass, but it looked like the whole hit squad whooping a.
Speaker 4: But we know.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows such such ain't gonna fight. You know what I'm saying, Anna, Anna, he ain't gonna throw no punt. You gonna go out there be the hype man so but a nigga, God damn be out which just him and another nigga say, Man, hell cout man Ran, he ain't never fault.
Speaker 4: You know you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like that nigga ain't ain't gonna fighter, Bro, you got start having expectations for other niggas.
Speaker 7: That's just how when we already know who they is, hes.
Speaker 5: Be getting away to clue and sh you know the nigga who they when the girl come around, they start acting different.
Speaker 3: Yes, just the nigga, that's them.
Speaker 4: Niggas, just the nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he turned to somebody else and not even knowing.
Speaker 7: It, like he won't even know. But you just transformed, Give me turn five.
Speaker 3: Thou got get some game to the street before we get out of here.
Speaker 5: Bro, ain't no game for you now, God damn what you want.
Speaker 4: A kind of game?
Speaker 3: Just whatever?
Speaker 5: Ship Man got them, got them Jimmy Cap called him. Got the capt lumber for the come. Appreciate you all boy having me off here.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Yeah, go down, get that all Southern ship.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 4: I did take over them niggas truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going green flags on the Southern and so now you appreciate you putting here. I think you need to get out here, man, do what you need to do. Bro. Put the music out. I don't know what it is going got there litting tears out like I did.
Speaker 4: Bro, get right in one of them.
Speaker 3: Let that ship out, Bro.
Speaker 4: Release this ship one day.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: You gotta get this ship out.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Then when you release it, you ready to got there and get your story. Come back. We waiting on you expect.
Speaker 2: Big shouts out the Captain Legend shouts at the south Side at all that triple W dot big faxpod dot com.
Speaker 4: Salute Yeah.
Speaker 3: Catch the Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Audio Experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays. Visit our website now Bigfaxpod dot com.
Speaker 4: Ye