Speaker 1: A real good man in man's own good effort.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Not scared, pretty comforted in itself. Obviously it's his first game. He can learn a little bit from a certain place, you know, but I think he got a bright future hit of him, for sure.
Speaker 2: When you were you at all disappointed that the joint practices that.
Speaker 1: Cancer, No, not at all? Why you said, why, Uh, I just wanna stab my comfort zone. You know, we focus on ourselves and get better, you know, compete against each other. I think we would have got the same amount of good work down there as we would have up here. But you know, I just like I like being home, being up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to try to make.
Speaker 1: These next two practices as intense as possible, to sort of match what you might've gotten. Intensity, Why, Yeah, I feel like we got some of the best intensity practice in the whole NFL. Mighta been on a couple of teams obviously can't see the definitely, you know, practice real hard. But I feel like we kind of massed that intensity that they practice it. So we gonna always push ourself every day and practice to get better and better, so you know, we measure against ourselves. So I think that's that's what's best for us in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Later all the you know, the.
Speaker 1: The injuries that you guys have had a lot of hands strings. I mean, I don't know what's the reason behind that. Maybe it might just be bad bad luck. But you know, obviously, as the goal is to have everybody healthy for Week one, first game of the regular season, for sure.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of the injuries up that have been on offense, so on defense with a new coordinator and Brandon Staley here a lot of new defensive lineman, how beneficials have been to have everybody out there practicing most of the time and getting better together.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you know, we want to about out there every day. Nick, he a new defensive coordinator, but he not a new defensive coordinator like he been with us for the you know for years. So I mean, I think we we'll just go out there every day continue whoever on the field, they just got to pay to their standard, you know, one man down, the next man up. For sure. You've been around Demo for a couple of years now, how have you seen him grow? And where is he at right now compared to maybe I think he playing at the highest level he he ever played it. He definitely comfortable around the team off the field. On the field, Uh, he just being hisself, being a dog, being demo, you know, the hyena making play as a true play maker inside and outside. So I mean, I'm I'm excited to see what he gonna do this do this season. For sure.
Speaker 2: When you have a pretty young cornerback room, do you relish being the vet and kind of a leader in there.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean I'm young too, Uh, I think that's right. Uh yeah, yeah, I mean I think we got a bunch of dollars in the room. Everybody gonna play hard. You know, if they see me going Pro Bowl, I'll pro they definitely gonna try to up they up they level cause they feel like they just as good as me, just as talented as me. And I think I definitely think it's a bunch of talented guys in our room. They can you know, go Pro Bowl, go all pro and up there game. So I for sure, for like, uh, we got a a tremendous group of dbs.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bernardo, do you feel like he has the talent to go both inside and outside?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, I definitely I think he do. That's up to the for the closure to side which position he gonna be at, but he knew the He dodn'et look good at at both position. I think he got a real good body to be outside corner. He got the quickness to be you know, inside corner as well. He feels school he can tackle cause in our defense, you know, as a nickel, you like another linebacker, say you gotta be able to tackle, and no, you gotta be able to cover as well. So I think Ronaldo, I think he can do it all of a lot. Mentally to have to be able to do that as a young player, yeah, it's too, it's too. But he's smart. He's smart. Uh, he graduated. So I think y'all, I think ye'll. I think he'll figure it out for sure. It gonna it go. It's gonna take some times, just being in the NFL. It's a big transition, you know. So nickel definitely you gotta see pullers, the linemen, in the quarterback, you know all of that. A corner is more so you focus on the receivers. So, I mean, I think he'll figure it out eventually.
Speaker 2: It's just it.
Speaker 1: You know, it'll take some time.
Speaker 2: They gonna easy me in though, I mean, this is your third defense that you're playing on with the Niners. What is what are the strengths of this group.
Speaker 1: As a whole? You said, my third defense? Yeah, uh, you said, what are the strengths. We just got a bunch of dogs from the D line to the linebackers to the DB's his dogs everywhere. Definitely gonna try to be the No. One defense in the NFL. Again, I know we don't like to make positions predictions, but you know, we gonna play to that nineer standard and try to be one of the you know, one of the best defense in the NFL. Run to the ball, first turnover, first turnovers, and you know, make the silent tape jump. Tell everybody to watch us.
Speaker 2: What challenges does George Kittle present as a receiver?
Speaker 1: George Kittle? Uh, the Founders tight end, you, I think he can he can do it all. Great rock runner, philsically in the run game. Definitely, one of my favorite teammates, one of my best buddies, you know in the NFL. So I think George, you know, he fast, he got tricky speed, shifty, Uh, he can do it all. Best tight end for sure. How much yeah, how much do you guys, miss are you can give me your perspective on his whole end? How much do we miss him? Yeah? Uh uh, I don't know. I think the season hasn't started yet, so we don't you know, we don't know how much we miss him. Yeah, I think the offense still clicking on our all cyminators. You said, give my give you my perspective on Yeah, what's going on? How do you feel about Uh? I mean sh I don't know. To be honest, I don't wanna say nothing crazy, but they they'll figure it out eventually. For sure, they'll figure it out. Do you wanna why?
Speaker 2: I ask? When you got Leonard for it as a reputation is a pretty quiet but you know, a pretty top hard working guy.
Speaker 1: And what are your compressions of him back as of the teammate? True professional? You know, a og. He he been around probably what ten years now, a long time. I've been watching him for a while when he was in Chicago and everything like that, and I just know he can get out to the quarterback that definitely you know what we need on the on the defensive line, penetration in guys that can rush pin their ears back and you know play hard. He gonna go ball to the wall, to the whistle, you know what I'm saying. So, uh, he definitely gonna be a big help to his this season. Yeah, the speed of it, uh I. Like I said, I think the standard gonna be the same. Everybody gonna run to the ball. They every play. You know, all the coaches pre style like effort is. It's not a option. You know, you gotta get to the ball. Everybody tag off on the ball carrier. We try to get living in the frame every play. Everybody get to the ball to show you know that our opponent that we coming, that we want you. You know what I'm saying. So I think speed everywhere, D line linebackers in secondary all right, thank you,