Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: We were talking about a passage in that Bible about the multitudes or was it? What is that passage walking to and froward?
Speaker 3: It comes from Daniel, chapter twelve, verse four, twenty five twenty six hundred jerold prophecy that we are the first generation the planet has ever seen. To see that prophecy burst to life literally according to the Hebrew words, the original Hebrew words. We read it in English as something in different translations. That's why I say something like, but translations will say something like and so seal up all of this prophecy you've seen. It's for the last days. It'll be unsealed then, and one of the signs of that time will be that many will go to and fro over the face of the earth, and knowledge will increase. Well again, that sounds rather innocuous until you dump jump into the deep Hebrew understanding and meanings of those words. And so we have those Hebrew words, and the Hebrew words as I'm going to quickly define them. They are all used in the way I'm defining them now throughout the Old Testament. So I'm not making this up. It's not just like, well, I want it to mean that, so I'm going to say it means that. No, they're used this way except in Daniel twelve. And it's because translators, you know, think about it. The Bible has been being translated into different languages for oh my gosh, a thousand years or more, and so it's hard. It's a hard language. And so many things that are said are prophetic, and how do you know, we don't know what. We don't know until it happens, and then we see it, and we see it within God's word all along, which is one of God's things that he does, and he says he does it that so that we will know that he alone is God. He alone can call things that are not as though they were. So they came to Daniel twelve, and people didn't know what that meant. They said, well, what that means is in the last days, everybody's going to be searching for the word of God. Oh I wish that were true, Richard, But as we know, that's not true. But you can still read people classic scholars that said that because they didn't know what it meant. If they had stuck to the words, the Hebrew words, and what they mean and how they're used everywhere else they would have known, But even then there's no way to know it until it happens. Because here's what it says. The word for many, many will go to and fro with the face of the earth, and knowledge will increase. The word for many is rob r ab is how we could write it in English, and that means uncountable multitudes, a right to and fro. The Bible says God's eyes roamed to and fro of the face of the earth. In other words, it's his all knowing presence. He knows everything, and he's everywhere everywhere on the earth. But then Satan himself in the Book of Job, he's asked by God, where have you been going? Where have you been? Now God knew, He just wanted Satan to be accountable and to answer. So Satan says, I have been going to infro over the face of the earth. Now the word for to and fro, and that's an old English way of saying it. We would say I've been traversing the earth. It's been going everywhere. But that word in Hebrew is shoe wat, and that's what it means, so Rob will go shoe wat okay. And then it says, and knowledge will increase. Now that sounds innocuous. Knowledge will increase. Well it always does, I mean, So, what's the big deal about that prophecy? Well, here's the big deal. First of all, it is connected deeply to technology. But the word technology was not even in the Hebrew language. There were other ways of saying it, like God gave gifts to those who were able to do masonry, those who were able to create musical instruments God. You know. So the technology is spoken of, but the word technology that was invented by the Greeks a couple of hundred years BC. Technologia. And that's where we get the word. And what that means is it's information that continues to accumulate generational transfer of information, and out of that comes things that we create. We've got information, So now we're driving around in cars instead of walking everywhere, generational information has passed on. Now we've gone into space instead of just staying down on the ground on Earth, etc. Etc. All right, So go back to Daniel twelve. Rob will go shoe what And then it says knowledge And again, remember it means technology and you'll see will exponentially explode. Now that's not what it says in any English translation, but that's the word in Hebrew. The word in Hebrew is rabah. Now isn't that interesting. You hear the word rob in the beginning, meaning uncountable multitudes. That's the noun form of that word. Rabah is the verb form, and it means it means to exponentially increase. Now, let me give you some examples of how it's used to prove that I know what I'm talking about. That word rabah is used in the first couple of chapters of Genesis when God is speaking to his creation through his word. He speaks and he fills the sky with birds, and he says, now, rabah, it increase. They fill the skies. Increase. Well, to do that, it has to be exponential. He tells Adam and Eve rabah, and dominate the earth. Fill the earth. He tells the animals rabah. The fish in the sea, rabah, multiply. Just fill the oceans, fill the land, fill the skies, fill the world. That word means exponential increase. Now listen to what Daniel actually said. Would be one of the greatest signs of the last days, uncountable multitudes will be traversing the Earth all at once, and in those days, technologylogy will explode like never before. We're the first generation to see the bell curve of technology explosion go through the roof. It's still going and now with quantum computing, artificial intelligence, it's going even further through the roof. There are things still around the corner. We are the generation that built cern, the world's largest machine, three hundred feet under the ground, the crashing particles of atoms together, I mean, creating all kinds of things from that, exploring dark matter, exploring multiple dimensions and portals. I mean this would have been considered witchcraft a one hundred years ago. Brother, our cell phones would have been considered witchcraft.
Speaker 2: What is the word rabbo? It sounds like in terms of knowledge, it sounds like Moore's law. The number of transistors you know, on a microchip doubles every two years.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got some of that in either this book or the book prior to this called Issue of Protocol. Actually quote that in the scientists who use that. Yeah, and so now the increase of information they're claiming that over the next twenty thirty years, that information will increase. This is what the experts are saying now. So people that are going to hear me say this because ah, you're crazy, Well no, I'm not crazy. I'm just quoting. What they're saying is saying that information will double every single day, and then it says then they actually say, actually about every ten or twelve hours every day, information will begin to double. They also are claiming, and I've got this reference to my books, and my information doesn't come from back channel conspiracy sites. It comes from scientific sites, technology sites, medical sites, biblical scholarship sites, etc. Hebrew language, Greek language experts, etc. So you put it altogether, and what they're saying is is that we right now have the amount of information we have stored digitally, is I forgot. I think it's like a thousand times more, maybe more than that million times more than all the words ever spoken by everybody on the planet since the beginning of time. Right now, right now, and in the meantime, we're getting ready to have quantum storage, which we already do, and that quantum computing technology came out of cern understanding that even particles, elements of the atomic structure can be used to store information and to transfer it almost at the speed of light. And that's what's going into artificial intelligence, and that is coming close to approximating the human brain, because that's how our brain works. I mean, you know, if our brains are fairly adept, yours in mine or tonight and tomorrow we might not be. But tonight, I mean, I'm speaking. You can't see me, but I have to talk with my hands. I'm moving my hands. I'm thinking. It's going through my mind, it's coming out of my mouth. I'm saying it instantly, and I didn't sit down and write this out. I'm not reading it. And what's making all that happen? How is that happening that instantaneously, almost at the speed of light. I can think these things, say these things, then draw other information from where it's referenced and who said it and where it is in the book. I mean, how can that be? Well, that's a human brain, which, by the way, could not have happened and is not working by accident. There's some intelligence somewhere that was involved in the design to make all of this work. Well. Quantum computing and matched with artificial intelligence, is what is making the artificial intelligence inventors and investors. They're going out in mind. I love technology, Richard, We're using it now. I love this stuff about artificial technology. We every time we get on a search engine on the Internet, that's artificial technology, artificial intelligence. Excuse me, every time we use our cell phones and or Siri. You know, hey, Siri, do this and it answers back, that's artificial intelligence. So that's what I call week AI.
Speaker 2: But don't you think it is making us less human?
Speaker 3: I do it is. And as much as I use social media to get information out, I think it's neither social nor media, And I think what's happening. Everybody wants to be famous, everybody wants to be somebody. People kill themselves over their social media accounts because it's just making us less human. We don't want to talk face to face to people anymore. Now we can get on the internet, hide behind the computer screen and pretend like we're somebody else and say whatever we want to say, which makes us less human. Artificial intelligen diligence is designed, I believe, since I come from a biblical worldview, again not being preachy, but I know what the Word of God says it is designed in other dimensions, in the unseen realms by Satan himself to dehumanize us, to control us. We can see that happening through governments and powers of the world. That's how he worked, according to the Word of God.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of this technology seems I mean, if we get into things like artificial intelligence or let's say, for example, Elon Musk's neuralink, and people are saying these these are you know, foretold in Revelation, it sounds like the mark of the beast, or in other words, is this technology sort of paving the way for the beast system?
Speaker 3: Listen, I think it is based upon what I'm reading in the Word of God, based upon what those Greek words that it's written in the Book of Revelation, and what the Hebrew words that are written about in the Book of Daniel, and throughout the Old Testament and the Greek and the New Testament, and the nuances of those words, and then looking at what's happening and realizing that when all these things were given, they were given thousands of years. Listen, the Book of Revelations two thousand years old. Yet in the Book of Revelation, in chapter thirteen, It speaks of this one world kind of BT system, and it speaks of how everybody will be tracked and quote marked. I mean that was the best word that John could use back then. I mean he was still writing Camel's Brother, and he was looking at our day and beyond. So he was talking about tracked and marked and we couldn't buy or sell or trade or eat. Well, listen, let's just take today. Let's just pretend like today. Boom, here's the best system. All right, there's eight billion of us. How do they know where we are? How do they know who we are? How do they know what we're doing, where we're going, how they we're buying, how we're selling? How can they stop me from buying and selling? Well, brother, we've got the technology. They could do that to me tomorrow, tomorrow or today tonight while we're talking, they could do that. We've got the technology. And that technology is increasing excuse me, excuse me, it's exploding exponentially, and which is what Daniel said. And that technology now is going to be married to quantum computing at the speed of light. All of the knowledge of the world they'll it'll have access to. And so yeah, I think it knows, they know whoever you know, knows where we are. They track it. Listen, they track us on our cell phones. Our cell phones have GPS, if you've got any kind of equipment like that. Even your cars have that in it. They know where we are. And I'm not trying to be old, you know they but I'm just saying, this is the world we're living it. It's the world that Daniel prophesied, and so yes, it's going to be used. It is used, and we're living in the midst of it with a first generation to see it come to life and actually live in it. But we're like the fish that's been caught and then slipped back into the water. We don't even realize we're free yet, so we just we just sit there. We're just the old proverb that you know, boiling a frog slowly and it doesn't even know it. We're just this is the normalcy bias. We live in this world thinking this is the way it's always been, or hey, it's pretty cool time to be. Look we've got computers. Now, that's cool, okay, but look at the way it has totally changed the way we think. It has totally changed the way societies operate. It's totally changed the way that science has dealt with that. Terrorism, this is pushed all over the world, and filth and degradation. It has totally changed us. Yet most of the eight billion people on the planet never talk about that. Most pulpits never talk about that because we just think it's normal. And that's exactly what the Word of God said would happen, and only the Word of God.
Speaker 2: By the way, all right, so let's talk about one of the major premises of the book I Has to See, and that is this coming visitation. And we've got about two and a half minutes here and then we'll continue the conversation after the break at the bottom of the hour. But when we're talking about a coming visitation, are we, in your estimation, talking about alien life? Are we talking about angels or something entirely different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that word coming visitation is the subtitle my book, and it has double meaning. First of all, it is speaking of what the Word of God speaks of. People would call it alien life, the Bible would call it from other realms. Even ufologists are now saying that, oh my gosh, what we used to think we're little green men from other planets. Now we realize they're interdimensional. They've been here forever. They they approximate more what Christians have been saying. That's what they say. I've got them quoted that what they've been saying about demons and angels. And so the Word of God's been telling us forever that there is there are other realms of living entities. I give the illustration of the fish at the bottom of the deepest parts of the oceans. They're five six miles deep, and I say fish, but I mean life. There's life. But they don't know we exist, so therefore we don't exist. Right. Oh, no, they're wrong. Eight billion of us exist. We're just above them, five miles up in another platform of life, sustaining but run the same rock floating in space.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more