Speaker 1: It's time the realistic Ris conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 2: Line from Our Heart Studios.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, Big Facts Friday, Big j d J screenshot Jones Kodak back.
Speaker 2: We are back, We are back. Thank god it's Friday. What's going on with people?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You off your phone now, I'm not on my phone. Sorry, what's up? Jones?
Speaker 5: I'm good everything solid, chance, chances, chancing chances, good, chance is great, no complaints.
Speaker 6: Good for show, You're right, show, you're right, right right.
Speaker 3: Why is it that when black people eat food they get sleepy?
Speaker 2: Random?
Speaker 7: It depends on the type.
Speaker 6: That goddamn itis, But it.
Speaker 7: Depends on the type of food we eat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess so you get sleepy if you beating, you can eat some bullshit vegan food.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the bullshit.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 5: I have never been better, actually right, less horny today?
Speaker 7: No, no that, I just.
Speaker 9: I just got some weird ship. I just shy.
Speaker 2: Weird ship.
Speaker 9: No, bro, I just got some weird disturbing ship.
Speaker 2: In my d m oh, somebody somebody shot They shot.
Speaker 5: Diddy his nudes to Jay, that's I don't even be looking at my ship for real, because it was like completely just that ship. That ship was like, and that ship. Can I have you some crazy unbelievable ship, Like.
Speaker 6: You're trying to sneak spend my money to my lock my bank cut?
Speaker 2: What What does he talk about.
Speaker 7: In his other head?
Speaker 9: That random thought? Random? What you do?
Speaker 4: Now? It's Courtney talking about lock lock my count, cut my card because you're alive on the air.
Speaker 6: She trying to sneak and use my card and say, God damn, somebody let me just lock it all right, I'm calling you, lady.
Speaker 3: Conversations, perspectives, real perspectives.
Speaker 2: What should do one? A date with Jay? Would you do that? No date with end up punching that nigga?
Speaker 7: That would be fun?
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 9: I'm just I mean, I am like, I am.
Speaker 6: What Brother Donna say, you playing on a nigga top?
Speaker 5: I mean we if we do it, if we can make that happen before brother gets out to be cute, but.
Speaker 2: It's cold.
Speaker 9: It was. It was a good idea good I just thought, shut yeah, that's cuter.
Speaker 3: Sign me up. You might get to love ship.
Speaker 2: We only got one. We only got one submission. Yep, you can't do that. That's the word on the curve.
Speaker 5: So the word today is obliterate, and that means to blow up some ship, completely, destroy completely or utterly destroy, or to wipe out totally the wing with the thing. Urban German definition is to erase completely from your memory.
Speaker 9: But okay, wipe yeah.
Speaker 5: But and in most most laymen would use obliterate when they're deciding to choose violence.
Speaker 3: So you can obliterate somebody physically, but you can also obliterate like somebody that reputation and ship. Like you can try to damage somebody's.
Speaker 5: Reputation or yeah you can, but most of times when people say obliterate, they're trying to blow some ship up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or somebody feelings.
Speaker 2: Well that's what's it, reputation, feelings whatever, it canbliterate.
Speaker 3: So is there ever been a time when you wanted to obliterate some shit?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Relationships for sure. Okay, I think she wanted to talk about relationships though. Yeah, I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 8: I'm just talking about romantic I mean like friendships, business ships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this blow this ship up.
Speaker 8: This sh ain't working, and we got it, and we gotta stop acting like it is working because a lot of times, especially in this industry. You are people be acting like they friends in the entertainment the music industry, we're not really friends. So if I got to pretend to do some friendship when we not even like that, just blow.
Speaker 9: This ship up.
Speaker 8: Come to me when it's time to work, when you're ready to do some good work, let's do that.
Speaker 2: But cut it. We're gonna pretend to be cool. Ship out.
Speaker 6: He's so mad.
Speaker 2: What you mean, why you're about what? Oh? Yeah, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready to I'm ready. I'm ready to move on.
Speaker 3: You feel different about that like I do about the body. Everybody passionate about.
Speaker 9: Something coming off that mother fucking couch dog.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he'd be so mad.
Speaker 8: No, man, sometimes it happened, and just no, I'm good. I'm good. I'm just saying sometimes it happened in people's true colors.
Speaker 2: Come to fruition, true color show. That's prayer you're supposed to pray for. Who know, let's talk about it.
Speaker 9: Who hurts you?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. Nobody hurt fact, give us one of you.
Speaker 5: Keep bringing this up for nothing, and we'll.
Speaker 2: You going in on your Twitter. You're going in on.
Speaker 4: Your who you feel like that you've helped that said you a lot of people, but I'm.
Speaker 6: The first person comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 4: Uh, let me think first person it being can't to you man, you just don't want to see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, because the first one was some old ship. I'm going in and I don't even You don't mention old niggas. You don't mention old you don't mention old relationships and ship like that like nah, And I'm not gonna say that the current if you ran.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, you ran about it, but you ain't gonna stand on itand I am standing.
Speaker 4: On yeah anything else you sound like a better bit damn he being honest.
Speaker 6: Sound I'm standing on it.
Speaker 8: But but I can talk about I can talk about an experience and be okay with how that ship happened.
Speaker 2: It's just you learn it. You learn how to move.
Speaker 6: But you but if you obliberate them.
Speaker 8: No, not a bitter because I don't got to what what that's that's wasted energy.
Speaker 4: You waste your energy by speaking on this right, we just took we just be speaking up at it's about three minutes now.
Speaker 5: You're wasting your energy by giving it energy and texting and.
Speaker 2: You don't even be on Twitter. You know his stories were he going the blow gas rants. Oh he got something.
Speaker 4: Off that he accepted the position to Big Facts, to be the creator.
Speaker 6: All that was literally directly to somebody who doubted him.
Speaker 9: Talking about it.
Speaker 2: I read the whole thing. I'm gonna keep it real. I read the whole were talking. We're talking about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nah, niggas have definitely doubted the nigga, like counting the nigga out.
Speaker 2: But like that ship happened.
Speaker 8: Like somebody sent my publicism ship, like from three years ago. This person ignored me when I was trying to set up an interview, and now.
Speaker 2: You can't take that person.
Speaker 8: I don't take it personally. It's me recognizing like, damn, this is really how the ship is.
Speaker 6: I'm keep it real. Nigga that hate me nigga.
Speaker 2: Man, I know, and it's the wrong season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be feeling sorry for them, like mad at me them nigga too mad.
Speaker 8: Now, like imagine hating Drake you just ship out of Look you just got.
Speaker 6: To super mad. That ship gotta hurt.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I always tell people like I ain't never I ain't never seen a successful hater.
Speaker 2: So I ain't out here trying to.
Speaker 4: Hate a bunch of a bunch of me personally.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen no successful you want.
Speaker 6: I don't hate nobody. I hain't heard it.
Speaker 4: But you you got some people that you hate on because you just don't like them.
Speaker 2: No, I just hate you. I don't hate shop you doing. I just hate hate.
Speaker 6: Hey, Yeah, I don't know nobody. Hate hate nobody.
Speaker 5: Because hate, just like hate consumes you take too much energy.
Speaker 6: I don't know nobody that I like.
Speaker 2: I hate you. I know people I dislike.
Speaker 9: It's the fullest extent of the law.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but everybody hate because to me, I hate, you wish bad people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right now, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think nobody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think I hate it. Do take a lot that's waking up in the morning. Damn that niggas still alive. That's just that's what That's a real mental illness.
Speaker 2: Check that out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because that person ain't even thinking about you nine times out of teen.
Speaker 9: But you agreeing with us. But you're still saying I.
Speaker 2: Just said I'm not a hater. I just said that. I overstated it was different.
Speaker 3: If the only time I've had like dark feelings and energy and ship is like somebody did something to me or like cross me type ship and I have to work that out. But I ain't just gonna be hating on niggas just because he's doing good or just like that's just.
Speaker 8: But it's niggas like that. It's a lot of why me, why not me? Ass niggas? Damn why that ship gotta happen to him the whole time? It could be both of y'all. Everybody can eat what's the word again, ibliterate literate?
Speaker 3: So Jay, you wanted to obliterate in the sense of blowing some ship up, like the nigga that just sent you that.
Speaker 9: I don't want to bliterate.
Speaker 5: I don't feel always know what, no type of way towards that nigga, because you know he he's an innocent soul.
Speaker 9: That just sent me a picture of his dick.
Speaker 2: But I just that just you, I don't think an innocent nigga don't do no ship like that. He'll creak.
Speaker 4: That really ain't no creek ship. Sometimes you gotta show you that hey beautifully and working. Hey, then what it is he said?
Speaker 7: I want to have you?
Speaker 4: Hey? You might want to see it, you see it him him.
Speaker 6: Even if you send it to somebody else, they might even shop the next thing.
Speaker 2: You know, you have been tagged in a story.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you gotta live on the line free advertisement.
Speaker 9: Yeah but nah obliterate.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me ask the question first.
Speaker 6: Let me say that please can answer a question?
Speaker 2: Please? Please?
Speaker 6: Do y'all think.
Speaker 2: No matter I was testing him because I know you're finished.
Speaker 4: Some No, we just need to get the We need to bring the boy the board us so we can bam man man. Yeah, but I'm going to ask y'all. Do y'all think that there are possibilities for a person to act like that? By the asks a question and don't say ship like I just did.
Speaker 2: What I was waiting for.
Speaker 9: What happened?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 5: And I'm sitting here looking at you like, what is he about to say about ship?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 4: A bitcho g ship though bushes side. Do you think you could be one hundred percent real in the entertainment game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, you could be real to yourself, know what I'm saying, Like one hundred percent real person like not fucking with nobody, not going to no, not even in the corporate job, not even into in the corporate job, in.
Speaker 8: Any business setting, you cannot be one hundred percent yourself because because real Kodak don't like hanging around nobody extra that he don't like kicking you with.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of people who hands you got here we go. Yeah, yeah, it's hurt. No like Kodak scorn, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, yeah, Nigga scorn.
Speaker 8: Yet I've seen it coming out and I was like, you know what, just stop Leo.
Speaker 6: Leo. Yeah, bitch in the real of Leo Himmel.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, here, cool dude, that nigga's crazy though, be like that sandwich.
Speaker 6: Hey, but no, y'all answer because do you think.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. You can't, not in business or or in the same industry.
Speaker 7: I think in business you can.
Speaker 2: No, you can't because what part of it is fate?
Speaker 3: Like that part of it like like if somebody, if somebody, okay, if somebody come up to you, be like you should come by my spot, man, I got new spots.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's fake or is it banter?
Speaker 2: It's fake? The word called batter. What's that Banterless? That's fake? Said, I'm being fake?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're fake.
Speaker 8: That's like Philip. The political term for that is filibustering. You know when they talking trying not to get some ship passed.
Speaker 2: That's you in the way you presented.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: You might say I might check you out, bro, a fake, I might fuck with you, but you know you're not.
Speaker 6: But that that's you said.
Speaker 2: But you know what I might do, I might get.
Speaker 4: Up because you know you've created a word might just make it sound like you might do something that you know you're not.
Speaker 2: You know you don't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check you get what you're saying, because it might come round to I didn't think I.
Speaker 6: Would, but I'm still gonna do it. It's still fake.
Speaker 2: You line yourself, you lie, You line yourself. You lying in there. You know that.
Speaker 6: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Brother, Yeah, you're giving that person my word said, he's gonna fuck with me, Bro, he coming, he said, he coming.
Speaker 5: You faking people music.
Speaker 8: You like with it because you can't because if you say a niggas ship, guess what now you're a hater' even about the way I feel like shouts the bigger ranking, bigger ranking was like, we are not the niggas to kill these niggas dreams.
Speaker 3: He put the in me long time. I'm not gonna kill no nigga dreams because it might work for him. We don't see it happen.
Speaker 7: But you be saying it's hard.
Speaker 3: I don't be saying it's hard. I do the night Ship. I'll be like to be hard.
Speaker 2: The beat. Do be hard though, that's hard. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Sometimes to beat me too hard, Like nigga, you shouldn't even got this beat.
Speaker 2: So you're with the song. It's straight, bro, you need to get another engineers. So, but it's straight my voice because I'm listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, inside of these walls.
Speaker 6: Shaking certain people hands, it's that genuine.
Speaker 2: No, just shaking the hand.
Speaker 8: No, because no, in reality, if I didn't have to shake your hand, nigga, I wouldn't beat it.
Speaker 2: Shaking your hand, thank you. Let me stop, not say let me start stop tripping.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, you will eat as we won't shake random hands.
Speaker 4: He's saying he's shaking it, but he eating as you want to eat. I mean, he's not just walking around as he don't want.
Speaker 9: To eat random ask.
Speaker 6: Damn it goes sixty two asses.
Speaker 2: He just I'm not eating the masses now.
Speaker 5: I gotta every every fing episode we get on this subject.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but.
Speaker 9: This is starting to become disturbing.
Speaker 2: Big ass eaters.
Speaker 8: You got you gotta big fan asses.
Speaker 2: So you gotta be a little fake.
Speaker 8: Yes, you have to be because somebody that that can help you get to that next level.
Speaker 2: This could be one person that's gate keeping that ship. You gotta act like you does that a user?
Speaker 6: I think fake all the super real niggas, Broke.
Speaker 2: I think fake super real niggas. Yeah, well I get you, Broke, I get you on that. I can name a few.
Speaker 6: Because you you're standing in your own way, not just to get the paper. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying go against your morals and compromise your integrity. No, but you have to adjust to the world and know that your perspective is not the only perspective that matter for sure, you know what I'm saying. Even if you disagree with something, I gotta make the paper go through. That's the same way if I'm It's called negotiation. Really, so you have to negotiate your your expect to a certain degree to get the paper. Like if I'm gonna be like bro, they just said that niggas suck dick. I ain't gonna get no money with him. What the fuckh we gotta do with him?
Speaker 2: Sucking dick?
Speaker 6: Gotta do what you getting money?
Speaker 8: But some niggas take that, it's like, yeah, you any of the niggas just unrealistic.
Speaker 4: I don't like what you do. I don't have to go home with you. I don't suck dick. I don't give a fuck what you do with your mouth. What does this have to do. I'm not about to drink or soda behind you? Yeah, what is the end of this have to do with the business?
Speaker 2: What does that make you?
Speaker 6: Faith?
Speaker 2: Though? That'll make you fake?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: That, No, that don't make you fake.
Speaker 4: If holdo, hold up, If you stand against that and you do business with that, you're faking it because you know you don't even deal with this type of person.
Speaker 6: But for me to for for the sake of the paper business or in it, am I fake it?
Speaker 2: Else?
Speaker 6: So what if when I'm sitting the room with your dick sucking and be like here, yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, what if that same thing applied to the pilot on your airplane?
Speaker 2: But you gotta get on that plane to get where you're going? So is that fake? Because you sitting because you know or something that's not the same.
Speaker 4: Flying close proximity, like say, I gotta be on the phone with you, Okay, we're not. Don't talk to people of some business relationship with some short you understand what I'm saying with you'all kind of niggas. But I gotta deal with you because we can get some money together. I don't feel like to me, a nigga who is not able to do that. To me, you're a duck m h to me because it's business at the end of the day, it's not personal. I have nothing to do with your personal stance on what you do, and I'm not around you that has nothing to do with me. I mean, I'm being judgmental to the point where you know what, bro, I can't get and I'm gonna get a lot of flat for this cause niggas expect for you to be a diamond.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. You got niggas that look at that, don't act.
Speaker 4: Like us, they don't speak like us, don't nothing, but where we come from, we look at them at that.
Speaker 6: Nigga am here laying fucking nigga.
Speaker 4: But this ship is all legit this is being I be like, now, if I was in the streets, I wouldn't deal with you because you you a nigga that might tell you a nigga that might fold if you already bent your back over I don't. I can't deal with you. We're not the same type of nigga. But this is a more serious game. But this is paperwork and we're going at the money. This is entertainment. Why the fuck do I care about your preference of who you are?
Speaker 2: And a lot of times, like people will into.
Speaker 4: On tripping, No you're not, But you got some people that can't do that, like bro I just can't fuck with me, nigga broke, You're right or dain't where they supposed to be.
Speaker 8: But sometimes people will into like a business type relationship and then try to talk about other ship and think were cool because we've been talking about business this whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear about all that shit.
Speaker 6: I've done that, I've done that.
Speaker 4: I've been like, man, I don't fuck them kind of I don't fute them kind of nigga, But them kind of niggas is running this game that we're trying to get in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you gotta be being real.
Speaker 2: Go do something else being real. Get you what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, looks strike from from niggas.
Speaker 9: Does that make you fake?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: If you ever signed it, make you do some fake shit. You're not fake, but you're doing something. You're faking it.
Speaker 3: If you ever signed a record deal, you don't know what the fuck going on. So you've done business with people, I'm not saying, you know what I mean, But you signed a record deal. The's gonna take that money and sign the record deal. They don't know what's going on on the other end business.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And for the young anxiety listening trying to follow these codes and mores that don't even exist no more. Shit don't even exist no more, as long as you ain't telling none no nigga, and you're not fucking out the ass and you're not going against something that that you stand on. Bro, get your money. Fuck worrying about what Jake. I can't fuck with Jake be cause she said cakes. I don't say cakes. I don't give a fuck about it. Senticate with me and Jay get money off shows?
Speaker 6: Why the fuck do I care? Because she ain't with banking.
Speaker 4: Them it's just how niggas do it.
Speaker 6: Like you know, because she ain't banking them. I can't get no money with her.
Speaker 4: You a hatter, and you can really get more money with her, but you and your feelings because of something else that has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: See that so much, Bro, It's a lot of niggas lose money over feelings.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of niggas that's sent around right now to this day. Bro, I watched them. I see these sub tweets, them nigga mad. That's a motherfucker bank cause them nigga know in their hearts. If I was besides this nigga, my life would be different. I just didn't know how to fake it. I try to be too real, which would but you are fake because you're not that real, especially once I done been around here and saw you fold. So the image of persona that you're pushing out brush shut up. You always be faking fuck because you already faked to be.
Speaker 6: You get what I'm saying. Am I tripping though?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Have you ever seen a fake ash nigga that try to play so real?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I'm the type of nigga, Bro. I come any mother, I can tell y'all my real flaws. I don't give a fuck what Kodak Baby Jay, DJ streams, Shot Jones, the control room and the people that listen to give a fuck up think about me. I don't give a.
Speaker 2: Fuck because You're gonna be regardless.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, because I'm gonna lose track of a fake ship and slip up and show you me or show you something else. I'm gonna be off beat, you know, shit, gonna get all beat. But the thing about it is just like the hYP right, use it the height. I was finna get ready to turn that shit out, like fuck Dad, turn them cars around, Edgewood, We back in this shit.
Speaker 6: I looked over my man who I do in the heype with, thinking.
Speaker 4: He're like man bank, we're going corporate in courting, like y'all get out streets, Shanna tell you like she right. I came back to my sense. Our fingert turned into me. But I had to turn into y'all. Right, let's get on that street.
Speaker 6: I'll finished. I got too, You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I had to fall into place because it's I'm jeopardizing more than just this moment. You know what I'm saying my moment, I'm jeopardizing some ship that they is legendary, like niggas.
Speaker 2: We were with a.
Speaker 4: Big a state, part of a corporate company, and I still want to be a nigga because I'm a nigga instead of adapting to the surrounding of bro thish is gonna be big?
Speaker 2: Why fake?
Speaker 4: I was saying, I was faked by getting out the street because I want to stay in the.
Speaker 6: Street for all that.
Speaker 2: So what now? What he's saying is a lot more people are fake. They just don't even realize it. So it's not as bad fake.
Speaker 6: It's compromising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you compromise it. It's not fake.
Speaker 3: It can compromising your marriage.
Speaker 4: I have, But I was faking it, like all the times I was telling you, I tell you I.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna, I ain't gonna, ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: I was lying.
Speaker 6: When I know in my heart I just want you to feel like I ain't gone, but I am gone.
Speaker 2: I got you. That's fake. Damn, that's fake.
Speaker 4: No, I'm to tell her, babe, Yeah it is, yeah, because then I'm able to tell her.
Speaker 6: Like bay ship, this jit who I am?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: You can't go not genuine? Damn that's not thank you, bro, it's not genuine.
Speaker 4: If you do something that you don't want to do or something that you know you want to do, you don't do it.
Speaker 6: That's not that's fake.
Speaker 2: Okay, So back to what you were saying.
Speaker 3: But can't that hurt you, like if you don't ever do anything that, if you always do just what you want to do, just genuinely, or at least in that moment, can't you can't You can't that up for you.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, you're still But the thing about it is, that's what I'm saying, we're saying the same thing stream and this ship to excel, you gotta be somewhat know how to fake it even hold on even my bad jay, even if you finish in the streets, if you finish flecks a nigga, if you find a robber nigga, you're gonna have to know how to fake him out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No matter what, you're gonna even if you're gonna have to learn how to do that, you're gonna have to learn how to lie still cheat even in a relationship. When you first meet a woman, you're your best self. You really have to be fake in the beginning to show her.
Speaker 2: Trivin Jones, No, you're not, because women do that too.
Speaker 6: Everybody do everybody do you?
Speaker 2: You you careless costume? Yeah, it's a costume. So it's faith.
Speaker 4: You ain't mean no motherfucker first day telling them, Uh, you try to see what they think, who they think, who did let's figure it out on how to sprink it on you.
Speaker 9: But to go back to.
Speaker 5: If you just always do whatever you want to do, you're not gonna hurt yourself, but you most definitely are going to hurt other people.
Speaker 7: You become self centered.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but also when you when you do that, you got to be prepared for the other people around you to do that as well. Like we don't know how much grace we're extended into that grace is taking. Like somebody could be ready to cut you off on all the ship they've been helping.
Speaker 2: You with, but they wasn't selfish.
Speaker 8: So in that moment, if you want to be selfish, yeah, you can do that, but are you prepared for what comes with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So does that maring this up? So in the sense of being free we are talking about like.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna say let's go to the ballet and you can hate ballet.
Speaker 6: You sitting in that ballet fake is hell?
Speaker 2: I have done that. It was at ballet, was opera, and I would not do it.
Speaker 4: But you faked it for your spouse because you love her compromised. You're right, that's fake because you know you don't want to go if you're being really you and it being in the boscause like bitch, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To go, no, motherfucker.
Speaker 8: But then you look to what I was just saying, like what if there was a time where you wanted to do something she didn't want to do, she had that fake, she had the fake.
Speaker 2: She's done that for exactly.
Speaker 6: Just come with it.
Speaker 4: Like relationships and business, you have to learn how to tap into faking it, I believe, because everybody have different outlooks and upbrings in perspectives.
Speaker 2: So if you like, compromising is faking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if you get to the point like I was saying, like a Drake three thousand of Kanye or some ship where you just do what you want to do and you don't compromise, just that freedom.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Also all them niggas like that, them niggas free.
Speaker 5: But it's also self centered because everything is revolved around who they are, and it's maybe people around them that's not happy with the decisions that but around them have to compromise how they.
Speaker 4: Truly who cares If I'm self made, I pay myself Fuck you right, it's like.
Speaker 5: The only what's genuine around you? If you if it's that way, what you mean around like what people.
Speaker 8: Niggas like that don't care about people around people being around them.
Speaker 6: The money is genuine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like that don't care about who's around that.
Speaker 6: I married the person, my kids, we're genuine because.
Speaker 5: But who's going to say that the person that you're with at that point is genuine because you never compromise to make sure that they're good. They always have to be the one to get the short end of the stick to make sure if he's your ego.
Speaker 3: I don't think the compromised word is can be some bullshit, but the compassion word is necessary. So if somebody's gonna be around I think there has to be a certain amount of compassion for relationships and business relationships.
Speaker 9: When you pay compassion, do you mean give and take?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, that's transactional.
Speaker 9: Compassion is just give and take is not transactional give take.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like if you with your person and your person really love you, they not compromised because they accept you for who you are.
Speaker 7: No, But when I say compromise.
Speaker 6: They not faking it. They not nothing, just what it is.
Speaker 4: I see this nigga, who's easy, self center nigga, this is who he is. I love all of that. Okay, that's what love is to me. But anything else, you're faking it.
Speaker 5: No, but it's still some type of compromise for the person on the other side. For example, let's use everything you just said, and let's say that the person you went been hiking with Bank for seven days out the week and then one day they're like, oh, let's go.
Speaker 7: To the movies and you're like, nah, we're gonna.
Speaker 5: Hiking with Bank. That mean that person is compromising. How that what they really want to do to make sure that they support you what you're doing.
Speaker 2: But we all compromise, Listen, we are.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying if the person is doing exactly what they want to do. The scenario that Scream gave a person doing exactly what they want to do, being who they want to be and the people around them. I'm just saying that the people around of them have to do more to compromise it than the actual person, because that person doing what the they want to do regardless.
Speaker 4: That's just selfishness. I ain't talking about that. I ain't talking about nobody just being selfish. If we've been hiking for six seven days straight, you want.
Speaker 6: To go to the movies. I want to go to the movies.
Speaker 4: I don't want to not do Yeah, I don't. I'm gonna tell you, like, what is it you want to do today?
Speaker 6: Like that. I'm not talking about a person that.
Speaker 4: Just want to that's compassion and we're together and I know you're for me right now. I'm not saying a motherfucker who just always want to do that, that's sucker ship. But they're saying me standing inside of my own purpose on what I'm doing. If I didn't want to go to the movies, you brought that up. You should made respect that. And if you don't want to go hiking, I should respect that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: So Andre three thousand wants to play the flute. He has plenty of fans that have made him who he is today, at least from the music standpoint, is she being selfish? He is he being free? What's the balance between that? Because I want to play the flute, this would make me happy and we won't to hear you.
Speaker 5: Rap, but that's different rapping and rapping doesn't make him happy, then he's doing exactly what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: The flute ship.
Speaker 5: If you're a real fan of Andre three thousand, you don't care whether I flip rise or fucking play the flute and album is amazing.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, at the end of the day, if a motherfucker always questioning what you're doing, trying to change what you're doing, that.
Speaker 2: Person, I have a question.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, I agree with you what you said.
Speaker 5: But what if you're with someone that's not trying to change you for the worst, they're actually they actually see the better and you the better?
Speaker 6: What you go buying a nigga who likes that?
Speaker 2: No, but hear me out.
Speaker 4: You can't make me no better of me when I'm already the better me to me.
Speaker 7: No, but hear me out. Like, what if you're a type of person.
Speaker 5: That's just you know, lacks of Daysico, don't handle your business completely, and then this person is just like, hey, you know, trying to show you how to handle your You can't.
Speaker 4: Tell me what motivate me to do what you can't tip if I'm happy, If I'm sad being like sated, then that's different.
Speaker 6: If I'm happy being like sated, you can't change me.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: I'm just being one hundred sometimes people.
Speaker 2: But you you're right what you're saying. You said you can't want more for a nigga than he wants.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, That's what I'm saying, because you don't know what what what people happiness lies that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: I can want you to be all there, I can want, I can feel like I want you to, I can see you as something else. But you're internally happy, you know what. So I'm gonna make you unhappy by trying to challenge your happiness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're gonna drive yourself crazy trying to do what you think makes this nigga happy, when in turn, all it's gonna do is make you unhappy because you're gonna be still for the rest of your life trying to make this nigga happy about some.
Speaker 6: Ship already thank you.
Speaker 7: But what if he's not What if you're not happy.
Speaker 2: That you're like, he has to find happiness. You have to find happiness for your everything.
Speaker 5: You gotta everything that you do, it has to come from within you, from within you. Like nobody can make you happy or sad.
Speaker 7: But I felt like people can motivate you.
Speaker 2: People can motivate me. How I'm happy.
Speaker 9: Mot motivation wor.
Speaker 5: Just use myself as an example. I felt like when I first met y'all, I was all happy.
Speaker 2: I was happy.
Speaker 5: I didn't feel like I have really no, no real complaints in my life. But I felt like the more I'm around y'all, the more y'all motivated me. Seeing like what you do, what you do with yack, do what you did.
Speaker 2: J Let me say this. You did that. We didn't do that.
Speaker 6: You did that by coming around us and found yourself.
Speaker 2: We didn't see.
Speaker 4: We didn't try to say, Jones, you need that, you need to You did that within yourself. You got motivated by the energy. We didn't come to you every day like Joon, you need it?
Speaker 1: Do you need it?
Speaker 6: We didn't do that.
Speaker 7: I see what you said.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If a person because you was already happy. You just found you just elev that your happiness.
Speaker 7: What you're saying, you.
Speaker 4: Get what I'm saying isn't like a motherfucker you got a laser nigga. This when I'm a lazer that nigga. But I wake up every day happy, smoke and blood, playing my game. But you, like I think you need you don't fuck with buddy. You need to let him gone and.
Speaker 9: Find you a nigga that they don't need to.
Speaker 7: So basically, you said you can't motivate somebody that don't.
Speaker 3: Is that what if you're watching somebody you love destroy theyself like it was an addict.
Speaker 6: You can't that's to you.
Speaker 4: That's to you that they're destroying itself to be destroyed.
Speaker 3: How to you if they keep taking heroin, they're gonnareg.
Speaker 4: Some niggas feel like I'm gonna get high till I die.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is my happiness.
Speaker 6: How you're gonna tell this person that they shouldn't be happy that way?
Speaker 4: And then?
Speaker 5: And an addict is the extreme, and addict is an illness. It's a sickness that's not some ship that you can just snap your fingers and say, hey, you need to change, and then the person's gonna change, Like that's the addict ship out of the emotion.
Speaker 2: So that No, that's a good context.
Speaker 3: This is like if you if you're watching somebody and you think they're on the path of the destruction, then leave.
Speaker 9: But your opinion, Yeah, you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna love the attic. You're not gonna love them for the attict they are, So leave.
Speaker 9: Yes you can, you can't.
Speaker 6: I will, I will, but I can't in a relationship with you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Leaving the sense of you can't watch them shit up there, shoot up every day.
Speaker 5: Hell no, you can't watch it, but you can you can definitely love them and let them know that they're loved and all of that, but let them know at the same time, Hey, I don't fuck with what you're doing, but I'm not leaving you out here by yourself. When you get ready to change or when you get ready to get off that dope and get off that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm here for yeah, for sure, compassion.
Speaker 4: I'm a firm believer, and it is what it is like this ship in my bathroom every more and that ship. I look at that ship right in front of me.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: So that's just what it is with me. Like I can tell you all day, I can tell you all day screen you need to come hike with me. You be like, bang, I ain't fuck with that hiking shit.
Speaker 2: How the fun?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be mad at you because I know what I can does for right, So you know what I'm saying until you come out there and see.
Speaker 6: It on your own. I un told you, but then that what it is. Okay, you want to walk, you want to walk silver Comings?
Speaker 2: I fuck with that too. I'm gonna come walking with you. You don't want to fuck with the woods? How the fun?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be mad at you and feel like, Bro, I'm telling you, brother, I lost one hundred pounds or the shit fuck wrong't you?
Speaker 2: Man? Let me?
Speaker 8: You used to be on a very big quit your job kick. At the time, I was like, shit, this shit is safe, this shit is cool.
Speaker 2: I get to do what I want to do when I leave here. But eventually, when it was time, you didn't have to tell me. I told you, man, I just quit that shit. Bro. I had to get to that.
Speaker 8: I had to get to that level on my own. And when I was in the place to make that leap, it was successful. But if I had did it in anybody else's time, it woudn't have worked as well. See I'm the type of nigga.
Speaker 6: This is what I do.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Instead of forcing ship on the nigga, I plant seeds and then when I see that ship growing in you, that's when I start nurturing it. You know what I'm saying, Like, just with Jay Jay, you doy't need a niggas play you. You be getting paid for this ship because you a real asset to a lot of nigga's career. Then when I start saying, okay, you're starting the guy, damn get a little money.
Speaker 2: Out of ship.
Speaker 4: A You know what I'm saying, like, Yeah, I'm gonna plant this, plant the seed. When I see you doing it, I'm gonna water before I got Damn je Man, you stupid to hell man, you a bit you a dick, right you did you?
Speaker 6: I ain't finna do that to you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you know because you may not see it at first, but it's gonna click to you on your own. You gotta let people click to them on their own time. If it don't click to them, it ain't in them.
Speaker 8: Yes, because if it don't, like you said, oh, well, some people don't get it, you can't push your vision on somebody else exactly the same way. Like it's kind of like if I couldn't see a color that you couldn't see, I can't describe it to you. Yeah, I could never describe any color that you can't see you because your mind is it don't even conceptualize in.
Speaker 2: Your brain facts. But until you see it, and when you see it, you're gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 3: In your own time, now that's real. But you still like say it just because it don't been times you don't came out like, bro, that shit you said was really you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep you one hundred. We were saying some real ship right now. And this is therapy for me, bruh, you know what I mean? And friends I lost by by being judgmental, like seeing more of any niggas than they saw in themself.
Speaker 6: Now they looking at me as on some bullshit because I.
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to bully you to be the nigga that I think you should be when niggas was already happy with being.
Speaker 6: But I got bitch you, bro, I'm already this, I'm already that, Like that's all you see for you. But I see you as drake a future. I see you as that, but you can't even see that you. Yes, Bro, I'm the biggest nigga that my people know, so that this is good enough for me.
Speaker 2: You tripping?
Speaker 6: Like why are you tripping?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: We straight?
Speaker 6: No, My ambition is more than yours.
Speaker 4: So I have to I have to get around motherfuckers who want to be the number one podcast instead of motherfuckers feel like, okay, we bid fast, We're good. No, it's time to start a network and go motherfucking crazy. You get what I'm saying, But hit the fuck horn? Am I tripping? Am I tripping?
Speaker 2: Fucking horse?
Speaker 6: So we just spoted to Coast. Were good? Everybody know?
Speaker 2: We go out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, go out niggas, Baby Jane. Can I get a picture of can't get a pitch of stream? It's good enough? Hell no, good enough?
Speaker 8: Good enough for nigga Like fifty man, Hell no, we're not happy with top fifty. Yeah, but it's still comes down to like minded people. Yes, sir, because it's certain because of like he said, it's perspective. If successful one group of people, everybody got a factory job and you in there and you want to be on big facts, then that's not successful to you.
Speaker 6: Simple ship.
Speaker 2: Simple ships clicks to me. I just told Jay this earlier. I like, you gotta step up.
Speaker 6: We got I like what niggas saying. I think we should. I like when y'all's in the group test about that let's fix this.
Speaker 4: That's that's like, Oh, that's the that's the that's what we need right here, cause that's what's gonna take us through here. Because everybody thinking about when we do get winning, everybody thinking about winning, the clips need to be like before you know it, that ship gonna get it right and we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: The money off the ship. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But everybody just relaxed, and then it come out of me like like damn, this shouldn't have been on that like that, Why the fucking' say thating bitch?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like, but get it right.
Speaker 8: If you know how to make it right, you need those conversations because nobody says nothing, and everybody lets it go.
Speaker 4: Then Ship, now we send around pound when you knew, Yeah, I'm not tripping.
Speaker 2: Up, but that's what But that's how you grow it.
Speaker 8: And like it's kind of like we had a listening session and and everybody listening to the music and Ship nobody says nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Nobody the artist asked for suggestions. What can we do better? Ship?
Speaker 9: The music give them come out of the album flopped like.
Speaker 6: Blaming the engineers, blame produc even.
Speaker 5: Really, that ship don't even sound like you got mixed. They should have mastered that ship, turned the vocals up.
Speaker 2: They should have shoot sugar cool Woodle.
Speaker 9: Why the hell you put a song on there about this? Why ain't made no song for the hose? Why ain't doing this?
Speaker 2: Everybody got all the suggestions in the world after that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at the end of the day, in the beginning of the day, if a motherfucker ain't on what you on, you just gotta love them from a distance.
Speaker 6: So that ship would hinder you.
Speaker 4: Bro, I don't give a fuck because you're gonna spend time trying to convince them that they's something that you already is.
Speaker 8: You know, what I had to this type of this type of thought process is about my brother, for I don't know, I don't think y'all.
Speaker 2: Know be tweeting about no hell no love. I love my brother, but we just too we are two different niggas.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 8: No, I wasn't absolutely not, but my brother's like he's he's real chill, He's like he has a plan. He goes along with his plan. But I didn't know his plans. So to me, it didn't look like the nigga was doing nothing. So I'm like, Okay, you need to be doing this, doing this, doing this like he would tell me little shit and I take it all the way, set some ship up for it. He wasn't even ready for like this is back when he was in college. And now now that I know how he is, I can accept and know that whatever he doing, he's happy, he's safe, and he's working. Wre I was trying to push the nigga to be like me when that's not even his personality exactly, just because see what we get caught up in knowing how easy things is for us, that anybody able to do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what's easy for us isn't easy for everybody.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like, like you have to realize, like certain people have different anxieties, they have different shots and fears and and all type of shit. So just because it comes easy for me to sit here in front of a motherfucker, another motherfucker get in front of the mic and freeze up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we like bringing shit easy.
Speaker 6: Because it's easy to you.
Speaker 4: Now you now you don't, you don't really you got a motherfucker confidence level low because you feel.
Speaker 9: You obliterated their confidence and you didn't pushed them in some ship. They wasn't even.
Speaker 4: Ready for you know, they ain't gonna never be ready for. Now you're looking at them in a certain light because you like, you know how easy it for you was, Like, bro, you do it.
Speaker 6: Everything ain't for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, people are gonna do it on their own time if they Yeah, if they're.
Speaker 8: Gonna do it, sometimes it look cool. So that's why a lot of people want to do it. But it's a lot of work. It's a lot of work to go in there.
Speaker 6: It's just like going vegan.
Speaker 4: When I first went vegan, I was trying to push that shit on there everybody, like because I know how it made me feel. You know what I'm saying, like from tamer to me, ain't shit, But you're gonna I tell you I died.
Speaker 2: I'm back now.
Speaker 6: Y'all better start eating that ship. But I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't push some shit on you and be looking at you. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm from Peter. What's the name of that ship? Ready to poke pain on niggas ship?
Speaker 2: When Peter?
Speaker 4: I can't do that, you got I just got to show you by doing it. I got to show you like I'm less aggressive. You know what I'm saying. My eyes are clearing up, my skin is clearing up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just got to show you.
Speaker 6: So when you start asking me, then you start being.
Speaker 2: Inquisitive, what is it inquisitive?
Speaker 4: Inquisitive about about my actions because you're seeing it in real time? Like damn, bro, you look good, Bro, damn your skin clipp what you're doing vegan instead of me saying, go vegan, bro, go vegan, go vegan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, do you realize that that chicken sail was you about to eat? Used to have a heartbeat?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was doing that to Max, Like, ain't somebody uncle, Bro, But it don't work like that. Everybody got to move on their own.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I mean I think, I mean, you're right, but it's easy to go out to eat with you because you eat some vegan food.
Speaker 8: I feel like every time I'm with you, i'm vegan food good though, I swear every time. I feel like that's the biggest misconception about vegan food. It's good as a motherfucker. It's all education. Yeah, it's that you know where to eat at.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. Bro, ain't getting out of your bad habits?
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely getting that because if all you've been eating growing up is McDonald's, burger, kinge Winds and ship, like Nigga tell you, hey, man, eat this fried mushroom.
Speaker 7: You know, it's like coming off crack.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, for real, your dad ash like you're right. Sugar sugary drinks. That was my big ship, Like I used to tell people all the time. Yeah, I stopped drinking soda, but I was drinking lemonade, I was drinking iced tea, Cray everything.
Speaker 2: Got more sugar and salta exactly.
Speaker 8: So like in my head, it's a win to me because I wasn't ready to make that jump to make my life health there. Yeah, to go straight water and now I'm I'm juicing. I'm drinking straight water. It's showing. But I had to do it on my time because anything before that I would have been uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Cutting and ship, that's half the battle right there, half the battle.
Speaker 8: But when I coult everything else, I cult everything else, like maybe around November last year and ship just dropped off.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, damn this ship do work?
Speaker 5: In fact, Yeah, let's do random Yeah, because I was about the talk about like what dropped off?
Speaker 2: Stop playing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about that?
Speaker 9: Maybe you need to take shine the phone booth and show her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's start random thoughts.
Speaker 2: Get fast on the fans coming soon. That's random thought. Random thought thought was what that thought?
Speaker 9: I ain't got shipp to do with me or.
Speaker 2: Anybody else right here? Wait?
Speaker 9: Your random thought was what?
Speaker 8: No, man, it's okay, Rands, No more random thoughts for Big Homie belongey at all.
Speaker 2: Uncle the next episode, Uncle, stop get it? What get.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 7: What does he get it?
Speaker 9: He's popping that pussy?
Speaker 5: Wait, ocle, look, you have a no, he's not popping his pussy, he's popping. Don't stop, get it, get it, pop that pussy the brown Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, you can't use.
Speaker 6: That in any context, though, don't stop getting.
Speaker 9: Anything.
Speaker 6: Don't stop. Let's put this content out.
Speaker 2: Let's get it, get it.
Speaker 9: Let's eat those vegetables.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't stop getting get it. That's god damn big facts Friday. This motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: We back pitch, Hey ahead, what's up? Hit the horn?
Speaker 9: What go ahead?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 2: Let's get a rind of the thought?
Speaker 9: Don know horn? God damn it, random thought? Random thought? Is I love y'all? And I mean that from the bottom?
Speaker 6: Did a heart.
Speaker 2: Ley go big yiked this? Nigga? I still had it? Was it was the pictures. It was still up on my phone.
Speaker 6: Why do nothing feel so good?
Speaker 9: Because it's a release?
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like, who the first.
Speaker 5: You're letting go of indorphins? That ship does something to your soul? Wait, have y'all ever like an unforgettabullet.
Speaker 2: I found a button?
Speaker 6: Wont that one bro.
Speaker 7: It in your sleep and felt it and realizes yeah, yeah, talking about oh that's a wet dream orgasm.
Speaker 6: Like that ship embarrassing to.
Speaker 9: Your Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Why the funk doing not feel so.
Speaker 9: Good because you're releasing.
Speaker 2: Release feel good nut is a different type.
Speaker 9: But if you you but it's like.
Speaker 5: It's like a psychological build up and then when you finally let it go, it's just like it's just like an unforgettable experience.
Speaker 7: But why does why is it so why is it so easy? Orgasm? But for women, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of women won't even experience a real orgasm, like they won't even experience.
Speaker 2: Because y'all don't think y'all go.
Speaker 9: It depends.
Speaker 3: If you okay, if you do right, but your onil like if you got a perial bad and you don't feel that same.
Speaker 2: No, it's not no appear ship. You take a don't feel like an orgasm.
Speaker 7: As a relief, but I don't feel.
Speaker 3: Not like me?
Speaker 6: Ask you do you think a woman should leave her black fool before she.
Speaker 7: Absolutely no, absolutely not trying to get.
Speaker 9: Trying to get a U T.
Speaker 7: I yeah, and she's gonna be.
Speaker 2: On me?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: P for what if she gonna use the restroom before you guys start and even if it got to the squirting part, it won't be so much P.
Speaker 7: But if she don't use it and then you guys get there, she's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be pissing, and it's for the second thing.
Speaker 5: She's not even gonna be able to enjoy it because she's gonna be trying to hold the p and she's gonna get a fucking urinary tract.
Speaker 9: In fact, yes, no, like that's not good.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be.
Speaker 9: You're a demon.
Speaker 7: He's deranged, crazy, changed motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 7: You gotta smell it. No, you gotta smell it. It ain't pop.
Speaker 2: That is art.
Speaker 6: Saying look good crazy.
Speaker 7: All right, y'all. So here's my random thought. I actually got it for somebody else.
Speaker 5: But when people die, right, and you know that when you die, they identify you by your teeth.
Speaker 7: So what happens to the people that areeers?
Speaker 2: It ain't how they know it ain't your teeth.
Speaker 9: It's all five star smiles from me there in Miami.
Speaker 6: Ye ain't your use engineers?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 4: Is the group the Yeah, it's the when you get your X rays X rays, that's your teeth. Also teething with the cap. These veneers are caps ship up under all that regular ship that they're gonna identify your hed with. Knock them out. Let's see what's happening.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's see who he is.
Speaker 2: It ain't you.
Speaker 6: These ain't your teeth?
Speaker 4: Like, I got all type of motherfucking implants, all the type of ship that ain't That ain't my tea.
Speaker 2: He didn't too.
Speaker 6: Missing right here, that ship chip, that's fire down. That's your dinner records.
Speaker 4: Okay, the dinner records is not the outside. It's the inside of your teeth.
Speaker 9: Gotcha, it ain't your beauty, it's your beauty.
Speaker 8: I gotta run the thought spend money on my mouth. Hey, if the internet shut down, how would they restart the internet?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like we just County going through what they going through?
Speaker 5: Man, you know, them folks hacked that ship and released like all the witness list, the snitch list.
Speaker 9: The personal information, all the trial ship and they had the.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: They everybody ship.
Speaker 5: The only the only person ship they couldn't such was Trump ship because the FBI.
Speaker 2: Got that shitt under clack clack lockdown with.
Speaker 5: Goddamn they got everybody ship that has a case of forting Kelly, God damn it.
Speaker 9: Fuck.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like and a little birdie, I don't know how true it is, but a little thanks shack, damn you sacrificed your shirt for my happiness.
Speaker 2: I watch it, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: I'm I mean, has it been washed?
Speaker 2: Not a sniff, but I heard.
Speaker 5: I don't know how true this is, but a little birdie told me that to even get the process started of them being able to get get back on track, because you know, the whole the court system, the jail, ship, everything has been down for over a month, they said that they had to pay them, like in bitcoin or some ship. I'm not sure how true that is, but a little birdie from down there told me.
Speaker 2: That, damn, probably the petty ship.
Speaker 9: But it's definitely gone.
Speaker 5: It's definitely going to be a discussion because that that that top secret, well not top secret, but that sensitive information was compromised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that this compromises enough to end certain ship.
Speaker 9: Like just if they push the issue about the ship, they.
Speaker 8: Really could, But how do you think that's gonna affect like current evictions?
Speaker 2: They say, A good question.
Speaker 4: I don't know me ask you all the question. Have y'all ever loved somebody that you just could not unlove?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Nobody outside of family? Yeah? Yes, uh yeah, like.
Speaker 6: Trying to like, I don't want to love this bitch, no more.
Speaker 7: But that damn what makes you look like I never felt that way.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could make that choice though. It's a process.
Speaker 9: Yeah you can't. You can't. You can't help love.
Speaker 3: Like even even if you love somebody and let's say they do the worst ship to you and it's just you know that ship, like the line has been drawn, you still love them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take time for you to completely detach.
Speaker 5: If you can instantly unlove a person, you never loved them in the person instantly.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like when the motherfucker gave you a reason to not love them, but you still can't not love them.
Speaker 9: That's real love right there.
Speaker 2: That's cold but love.
Speaker 7: I don't think love is enough.
Speaker 4: You can't but know I'm saying, like, like just savings. I got people like for one, I cannot love. I cannot not love chante.
Speaker 2: That's that's just what it is.
Speaker 6: But I got niggas and friends that I don't deal with, but I still love them.
Speaker 4: Nigga don't want I still be checking themga pay make sure the niggas all right, slick. Ask thembout what the old nigga making sure the nigga good. Get what I'm saying, like, don't.
Speaker 6: Funk with you.
Speaker 2: You did some lame ship, but we got so much history. You still my nigga.
Speaker 6: No, he ain't my nigga.
Speaker 2: I just still love you. Yeah, love you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I just love you. I hope like like something come over with me when they say such such a damn like I could, I.
Speaker 2: Would feel it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like damn. I hope that sh don't go like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's heavy because I feel like everybody in the room got one person that just came to the top of the top of mind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, really it did.
Speaker 7: But you can't.
Speaker 5: But in my personal opinion, you can't experience real love without experiencing real pain in that same situation.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what makes you love somebody. You can't love somebody with all good.
Speaker 7: I know for me, Well, I have a question. Can you love somebody so much that you just don't want nothing to do with them?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, I tried that, I think hell fuck yeah.
Speaker 7: But like, I love you, but I don't want ship to do it.
Speaker 6: But this ship made me too sounid, Like I really want to just beat you up.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta limit your interactions around.
Speaker 7: I don't even want to be around you. I don't want, I don't want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 9: But I love you.
Speaker 5: But I love you from way way over there. Yeah, because when you near we ain't, it's gonna be some bullshit.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah. Random thought was shot John.
Speaker 2: On the Big Fast Network exclusively.
Speaker 3: All right man, Big Fat Friday, triplew dot Big Faxpod dot com, Subscribe like comment. Remember the Big Fashion Network, it's all like minded individuals. Is bigger than the YouTube, you know saying tapping with us. We'll see y'all next Friday. A little still next week.
Speaker 1: Big Fat Friday is a rap Visit www dot bigfaxpod dot com