Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to join us. So we've been making a very very concerted effort to get DSA candidates on radio and TV. Last night we accepted. Last night we had our first candidate on and it was from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It's actually, I think it's the bluest district in the entire country. And Linda, that's where you grow up. What's the name Chris rap I think it's his name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's Rapper Rob. I'm still looking it up, but yeah, he's from Philly. You look it up. You do your thing, You do your Philly thing.
Speaker 2: And later on this radio program we will have on Oliver Larkin. He's a DSA candidate in Florida's twenty fifth district. That would include Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, parts of near Delray Beach, and parts of Broward and you know, northern and coastal segments reaching down towards Miami Beach. Not exactly DSA territory. I'm not sure what his odds are here, but you know, like we had this guy on last night and I start asking him about his beliefs and about the printed stated beliefs of the Democratic Socialists of America where they want to eliminate the Senate and the presidency in terms of you being able to choose presidents, the judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolish borders, abolish heights, ice, defund the Department of War and all deportations, eliminate cash bell. They want to establish a wealth tax, which is confiscation of income. Just as a side note, you know, right now the bottom fifty percent of way journers only pay about two percent of federal income taxes. It's not like we don't have full redistribution of wealth. And then past their Green New Deal abolished prisons, you know, defund and abolished police, and public ownership of most corporations, like the guy we had on last night, you know, Medicare for all, universal basic income. This is all the Green New Deal scam. This is cradle to gray, woomb to the tomb. Federal job guaranteed, you know, government job guaranteed, government housing guaranteed, government childcare. They do so good in terms of indoctrinating our kids. Now we'll just tand the kids over to the government with the minute they're born, government run grocery stores, a civil climate core. Of course, they don't want any oil, gas or coal. They want one hundred percent transition to renewable energy. That means wimmills. Good luck with that. How's that working out in Europe and other parts of the world. But including the entire Green New Deal, government guaranteed everything, replacing GDP with so called genuine progress in reparations, all part of their program. Why am I putting these people on because I think, you know, if they and I am pressing them to answer the questions, if they support the platform, and I'm pressing them on the very specific things that they themselves say that they stand for. And the guy last night, and I would assume the guy today is going to be honest and he's going to say, yeah, these are the beliefs that he holds. Now, why is this important? Nobody else I know is doing it or frankly has the ability to do it in the way that is going to get answers. But having done this now for many decades, I am going to demand that they answer the question that I ask, and I did that last night. Maybe we'll run parts of that later in the program today. Why is this important to you? That's the most important question. It's important to you so you know exactly what will happen if this group of radicals which is now taken over the entire Democratic establishment, the entire Democratic Party. They've taken it over, and if they get in power, this is what they will do. This is who they are, This is what they stand for. These are their stated beliefs, and it is what it is. And if you know that, I think then the urgency that I am trying to convey what eighty nine days now till election day, the urgency that I'm trying to convey to anybody that will listen is this is the most important midterm in your lifetime. When Bernie Sanders is telling James Carvell to take a hike and go start his own party, and the most successful endorsing individual in the Democratic Party this primary season has been Bernie Sanders and AO, and not one Democrat, with the exception of John Fetterman, no elected Democrat, not one is willing to stand up and speak out against these radicals that have taken over their party. Now, if you go back to twenty nineteen, they only had about two hundred and fifty. Well, since I'm sorry, I guys, I'm saying it the wrong way. Since twenty nineteen, well we have had a whopping two hundred and fifty of these Democratic Socialists of America that have been elected to offices in some forty states. When all is said and done, and Francesca Hung wins in Wisconsin as the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, like Abdul el Sayed won the Senate primary in the state of Michigan, and then you have you know, six gender telefrico and God is non binary, and you know no problem with biological men and women's sports and a vegan campaign, and you know, no drilling in the energy state, the oil state of Texas. This is what you need to know and why the urgency should exist in everybody's heart, mind and soul about the stakes in this election. They are talking about turning the country that we know and understand and believe in upside down and sideways.
Speaker 1: This is insanity.
Speaker 2: This is madness on so many different levels, and so at its hard and soul. I want you to hear them, and some of you may say, Hannity, why are you ways, why are you putting these people? Because I want you to know that it's real, because unfortunately, if you look at historical trends, what we know is classically historically in midterm elections, the turnout is low and that the party that is empowered tends to lose seats. And if they get control of Congress, this is going to be there. And on top of of course endless investigations, endless impeachment inquiries and impeachments. I'm sure if they get the House of the President, if we don't hold onto the Senate and Republicans have control, it won't just be dismissed.
Speaker 1: We'll have trial after trial after trial.
Speaker 2: They will never get a conviction, but they will drag this country through hell. And you know, to think that the country, you know, I think of all the years and all the elections that I've covered, and we've covered a lot of radical people, and I thought the four years of Biden were disastrous. Wide open borders the big lie that Joe's not a cognitive mess. The second big lie is that the borders are closed, and the borders are secure, okay lo and behold, we know that's all one big, fat lie and they have no problem lying to us.
Speaker 1: What have we been focused on all week? More government lying to us.
Speaker 2: What is hard for me to wrap my head around is, you know, what ever happened to the concept of liberty and freedom and that rights coming from God and every human being endowed by their creator, natural rights versus government rights, and that rights don't come from the government except that you know, they are there to protect the rights that God gave us, not instill this perfect utopia.
Speaker 1: But you know, government's track record is not good.
Speaker 2: And I'll try and get into it with this guy today, and that is, you know, the track record. How are government schools, especially in blue states, especially in blue cities, How.
Speaker 1: Are your government run schools doing? They're a disaster. Again.
Speaker 2: We pay, I've said this many times more per capital for student than any industrialized country in the world. Why do people think that if we give them control like they are looking for of every aspect of our lives and universal government income, government jobs and government guaranteed housing, and government childcare and government grocery stores and you know, government, government, government, government, government, Why do you have faith? What is their track record. Their schools are a disaster. We know the social security lock box has been rated in spite of promises to the contrary. That means that it is headed towards insolvency. We know that government has failed the multiple fronts. I mean, how's law and order and safety and security and defund and dismantle and reimagine the police. How's that working out in cities like New York or Los Angeles or Chicago, blue cities, blue states. You know, how has this idea of sanctuary status? You know, how has that worked out?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: We allowed in the country under Biden, in spite of being promised it wasn't happening. Over twelve million unvetted illegal immigrants. Yes they are illegal. Got into this last night with the guy said, well, if you entered the country you don't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty, then you are entering our country illegally.
Speaker 1: You broke the law.
Speaker 2: But they again, they would prefer to abolish ice, amnesty for illegals, abolish borders, abolished prisons and police. And how do you how do you end all deportations? How do you support defunding the Department of War? We have geopolitical foes that want to destroy us.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of evil in this world.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't understand this whole idea. Abolished prisons, you know, no bail, eliminate cash bail, and defund the police.
Speaker 1: But they're saying it.
Speaker 2: So when people tell you they're they're believing something and they're running on that platform, then you've got to believe they mean it. So I'm trying to get as many of these DSA candidates on record as possible. Linder, you saw the guy from where you grew up in Pennsylvania last night on TV. I mean he's saying the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: Now I'm hiding it, that's for sure. Okay, I don't think most of them are hiding it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen is at some point the DSA is going to send out a memo. And this happened when Barack Obama was running for president. He was constantly mentioning my name repeatedly on the campaign trail. I kind of live rent Pre in his head. I saw about a week ago Gavin Newsom, I lived Rent Pre in his head, you know, tweeting something out to me and then I just go in and I do my usual no show governor. You know, he's a world traveler, he's you know, a world renowned author. As long as his books are bought and bolt by his supporters, which is just phony. Then of course he's a full time podcaster Trump Stalker, Halftime, Hannity Stalker. And I'm like, well, Gavin, you have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and you know, eighteen months after the Pacific Sage fires, people can't get building permits to build their homes. Why don't you help those people out? And of course, nothing but crickets and silence. He's traveling the world, he's doing his podcast, he's writing his book and attacking Trump and attacking me and doing everything but fixing the problems. Eighteen months later, and we still don't even know if they solved or resolved the issue of hydrants that had no water in them and reservoirs that were empty. It's kind of, you know, unfathomable, it's incomprehensible to me. So that's where we find ourselves. You know, this guy Chris rab mis taking it, by the way. So I found out from somebody that apparently the night of Elsiah Tuesday night, he was on with Hassan Piker. Did you know that, Linda when he was on with Hassan? You did or you didn't? I did, yes, Yeah, And apparently Piker was talking about me because they were talking about his appearance that was upcoming last night on my TV show. And by the way, if we haven't put it out on social media, has it gotten any pickup? I don't read social media. There's a lot of people, yes, a lot of people talking about it anyway. So with all that said, we will probably play some of that as this program unfolds. Then we look forward to having this other candidate from Florida on and I want you to listen very closely because I don't think anybody else is going to do it.
Speaker 1: Oliver A. Larkin is this guy's name.
Speaker 2: And then if you agree with their beliefs, then go vote for them.
Speaker 1: If these beliefs.
Speaker 2: Don't scare you on some fundamental core level, then we're in trouble because if this doesn't motivate you to get out and vote in this midterm election year, I don't know if there's anything I can ever say that will This is America, as we know it hanging in the balance.
Speaker 1: Now that may sound a little severe, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Recent industry survey, Pure to the only wireless company to receive five stars every category, coverage, support, valued data. Now frankly, all of us deserve five star wireless service. And now our friends of pure Talk, my cell phone provider, a veteran own company, they have an invitation for you. If you make the switch to pure Talk, not only do you get the same cell towers, same five G network, the same exact service, The average family not only saves over one thousand dollars a year now for limited time, any plan that they have, including their top shelf unlimited data plan for the first three months is only going to be only going to be fifteen bucks a month.
Speaker 1: You're saving even more money.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you're doing that risk free because there's no contract to sign. You can cancel at any time, no penalty. But you know what you'll get five star for support, a dedicated US customer service team. I mean, you get the exact same service, cell towers, five G network, save over one thousand bucks. Make the switch a simple, fast, easy dial pound two fifty say the keyword save now pound two to fifty keyword save now from our friends at Pure Talk.
Speaker 1: America. Listens to Sean Henny and he's on on on right now.
Speaker 2: Linda believes in eliminating the Senate, the presidency in Congress, picks judges. She wants wide open borders. She wants to abolish the borders.
Speaker 1: She wants. You're not talking about me, not Linda. That's Linda, that's you. That's your voice.
Speaker 2: Abolishing ice, defunding the Department of War, ending all there for all this right, no more cash ball, a wealth tax, great new deal, abolish prisons and police.
Speaker 1: You agree with all that? Right?
Speaker 3: Did someone slip you with a tainted Jolly Rancher? What is going on in that studio?
Speaker 1: Happened? What is a What is a tainted Jollie ranch Exactly?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: It sounds like, my friend, And I'm wondering it must be something because you seem to have lost your mind.
Speaker 1: If you go on Bill Maher's podcast, you'll yes, well done, Jason, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that you know that's probably the reason I can't do is I mean, I told you I.
Speaker 1: Love this idea. I think you should.
Speaker 3: You guys could sit outside, you know, pick a spot sit outside.
Speaker 1: You do going to change anything for me. Trust me, he doesn't care. You would change for him, He would change for you. I think it would be nice. I'd have a drink with him, drink with anybody even offered beer. Back in the day, you could do drinks and cigars by the water exactly. There was some kind of smoke in that room.
Speaker 2: There'll be some kind of smoke, the cigar smoke. I can live with that, all right, anyway. So we'll play last night's DSA candidate. We have another one coming on today, Oliver Larkin in Florida, the twenty fifth district. We'll get to all that, your reaction to it, Lee Zelden, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett also coming up.
Speaker 1: We'll get to a lot of calls.
Speaker 2: If you want to weigh in on this radicalized or if you saw last night's show and you want to weigh in, maybe you give me a grade eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our total free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 3: You can't always believe what the other side claims. That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: By twenty five till the top of the our eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, it's sad. Headlines change and news cycles that go with the speed of light, but the facts on the ground remain the same. For the people of Israel, so many Israeli densely populated cities have been targeted, and the humanitarian need is so great it's unfathomable. People that have lost their heart, they've lost everything, and they need food and water, and shelter and clothing and medications, you name it, they need it. That's where the IFCJ comes in. And still they're in a fight for their survival against people dedicated to wiping them off the map. Now, the people on the ground and have been from day one is the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're on the ground providing all this life saving aid, humanitarian assistance for struggling families. They're providing emergency medical clinics mobile clinics to the elderly that can't get out and see a doctor.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: If you want to help out our friends in need, please donate generously if you can. They have set up a website. It is prey I f CJ dot org. That's prey IFCJ dot org two day. All right, we'll get back to this issue of the democratic socialism and just a man, we do do have some other news that we got to get to. You know, our friend Steve Moore, he came on the program yesterday and there's this whole untold story about the economy and how you know, not only be setting records in the stock market, and the stock market has never been my big barometer, and I've stayed consistent over the years, but you know, when you see record after record after record being set and the price of oil coming down whenever the president wants it to by, you know, just lightening up on Iran and the strait of horm Moos. It's not ideal, but it is what it it is. The president had no choice, according to every source I have, and Dan Bongino is the one that saw the Presidential Daily Briefing the PDB that said, yeah, they had no option. He had no choice and if either that or you know, the whole world would be held hostage. I don't think the president gets enough credit for that part. But unleashed prosperity. Steve Moore, Americans now pay more in taxes than they do on food, clothing, and shelter, which fits into this narrative of all these democratic socialist candidates and a post shared on x Steve Moore cited a chart from the Committee to Unleashed Prosperity estimating that Americans paid about eight dollars and nineteen trillion. I'm sorry, eight point one to nine trillion in tax eight dollars what am I out of my mind? Eight point one to nine trillion in taxes in twenty twenty five. Now that's up from seven point thirty nine trillion that they spent on food, clothes, and housing combined. What does that mean? That means Americans? Now you are all paying more in taxes than you do for food and clothing and for shelter. Government has become so big, so bloated, that taxes cost more than life's basic necessities. He wrote, Every American taxpayer should be outraged now. A Pew Research survey published in April found that sixty percent of US adults believe that they pay more in federal taxes than is fair, from fifty six percent if you work for a living, which.
Speaker 1: Is most of you in this audience.
Speaker 2: If you work for a living, you need to understand, and I've said this for a long long time, if you want to eliminate and greatly reduce the tax burden on the American people, stop withholding the taxes. They withhold your federal tax or state tax if your state has a tax, mind does not. They withhold your FICA, social Security money, et cetera, et cetera. They just take it right out of your check and you didn't even get to touch it. But if you got your full check, well, how much do you make? If you ask people how much do you do you make? You know, weekly, bi weekly, they'll give you a number, but they're not including the money that was taken out for taxes. It's like you don't see, it doesn't exist. But if you got that full amount and you had to cut a check to your federal government, your state government and pay your Social Security tax every single week or bi weekly or every single month, you'd be pissed with every check that you wrote because you'd see the actual amount that you pay. And you know, for people to talk about, well, the rich don't pay their fair share. Sorry, the people that don't pay anything, the bottom fifty percent of wage earners pay about two percent of federal income taxes. Top ten percent pay nearly sixty percent, and you go up from there. So this notion, this idea taxed the rich and rich aren't paying their fair share. That just is not true what they're saying. If you've got you know, eight point one to nine trillion in taxes that were paid in twenty twenty five, you know, which is more than what people spend on food, clothing, and housing combined.
Speaker 1: I mean, how much more can they possibly take.
Speaker 2: They're talking about really what they want to do, and they're not saying.
Speaker 1: This part out loud.
Speaker 2: They are promising you when they talk about, Okay, the Green New Deal guaranteed government jobs and basic income. Government government job guaranteed. Universal housing is guaranteed whether you have money or not. Childcare is guaranteed. Uh government run grocery store is guaranteed at a discount. Meanwhile, grocery stores have a profit margin of like two or three percent. You're going to transition and get We're going to get rid of oil and gas, renewable energies, income, the wind filled wind farms or whatever you call these things.
Speaker 1: This is insanity.
Speaker 2: The lifeblood of the world's economy is oil, coal, and liquefied natural gas period end of sentence, of which we are the number one producer in the entire world, and we have the vast resources that countries envy. We now have surpassed Venezuela and we've surpassed Saudi Arabia in terms of being the number one producer of oil and natural gass, you know, combined. It's unbelievable the amount of natural resources we have been blessed with in abundance. So all of this and then you add reparations to it and everything else, there won't be any money. What happens is if you believe, as I do, that people are born with natural talent, just like you have a unique fingerprint, unique DNA, people have natural talent. With that natural talent comes abilities. Education I've described as in the past is from Latin. It means to bring forth from within, and that means that God put it there. And if you provide sunlight and you nurture some and you nurture a child properly at that point in time, then whatever talent they have will emerge. When that talent emerges, then that child will then be able to use it to produce goods and services. That's why if our educational system wasn't all about indoctrination, but trying to find kids' talents, their natural talent, their natural ability, then you know, and I always tell young people, find what you love and them find a way to make money at it. Then they would find that talent, find their passion, use that passion, and in a society that cherishes liberty and freedom, then they'd be able to use it to produce goods and services. You can't force people to use your services or the goods you produce. They have to want to buy them. Everybody wants to buy an iPhone, all right. Everybody wants to buy a computer. Everybody wants to buy a car, all right. But you get the idea and then you find a way. Then you have a purpose in your life, which adds a whole another dimension to the quality of your life.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I mean, even going.
Speaker 2: Back to my days being a server and a dishwasher, and a cook and a bartender and a busboy and all that stuff. You know, I was serving other people. I had a sense of personal satisfaction at the end of every shift. You know when I was a contract, I painted a room, and I'd look back at the day's work because you kind of get emerged in that wall that you're working on, that space you're working on, and you could see your work at the end of a ten hour day, whatever number of hours I was working, you have a sense of accomplishment and pride in what you do. I had the same thing when I hung wallpaper and laid tile and you know, did framing and all the other work that I did. I just did interesting other developments here. We you know, this is like the final nail on the coffin. I guess with alsayed and and people are like, wow, that the Alsaia has done one thing. Hassan Piker's buddy is I think that this race has awakened people now. If you looked at the polls going into Tuesday in Michigan, if you looked at those poles, those polls were very very clear that he was supposed to win by double digits.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: It became a lot closer because I think people are slowly becoming aware of it now. I am arguing, I know that no money has been spent in Texas as of now in that Senate race against Tealafrico. I think once his agenda, him and his own words, it goes viral among the people of Texas. Usually this happens after Labor Day. I think people will reject it in astounding numbers in Texas. You know, but then you know this is now the official party of like the Michael Moores of the world. Michael Moore was on fake news CNN last night apparently or the night before, saying he's so disgusted by the same old flavor of democratic politicians. He's willing to get on his knees and beg progressive candidates to come in and topple the party establishment.
Speaker 4: Does they require a change in the establishment and in the way things are done and to effectuate the changes you want to see, if I could get on my knees and beg, it would be for exactly what you just said, because we are not going to win the other way. We lost that way in twenty four It's not going to happen if we allow this to happen. We are in charge of this and we need to get busy right now.
Speaker 1: It's not about electibus.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you I've known doctor l said for many years. I worked on his campaign for governor in twenty eighteen. Boy, we would be so lucky if he were our senator, representing us and standing enough for the people who are dying dying over there. I will not support hacks ACKs and the Democratic Party who have led us to this waterloo.
Speaker 2: Now, when Bernie Sanders, who has been the most successful along with AOC member of the Senate in AOC's case, member of the House, in terms of helping to choose these DSA candidates, their endorsements have held more weight than any other Democrat. And when Bernie Sanders is out there telling somebody like James Carville. Known James Carville for a long long time and he's kind of been going off the edge lately. But he says he's not going to be part of a party with Abdul el Sayed and Assam Piker doesn't want any part of it. Well, Bernie is so competent that they now have a stranglehold on the old Democratic Party. This is what he's telling James Carvill, go start your own party.
Speaker 1: That's what he's telling them. And it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: But that's that's that's how arrogant this movement has now gotten You know, Democrats are in the hot seat for skipping a crucial hearing on radical groups hiding in the US. They don't care. I'm just I am telling you this is a different world than we've ever lived in before. I say that these are uncharted waters. I am not wrong now President Trump lasting Democratic socialist candidates as they're full of Adam Schiff and that's all finding good. Democrats will try to make this election about Trump, Trump Trump, but I'm telling you it's about really the future of the country. It is way bigger than that. I got a kick out of Francesca Hang. You know who wants you know, trashed Thanksgiving. Now it's now my favorite holiday, Like that would.
Speaker 1: Be favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I have it. Yep. I don't want to camp it. I actually love it.
Speaker 2: We bring Actually it's kind of in laws and family members and their in laws and it's a big event.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm gonna be real. I'm kind of a curmudgeon when it comes to holidays in general.
Speaker 2: She originally said she doesn't like Thanksgiving. It's like tell Rico is now trying every election year conversion trick. He can try even Jasmin Crockett. I was actually wrong in supporting Jasmine Crockett over Tellafrico. I didn't know tell Africo. Is this nuts anyway? She doesn't sound like she's gonna be placing any bets on Tellafrico to win that Senate seat in Texas. And she doesn't buy the polls and says, I don't know when I asked if Tellafrico can beat Texas Attorney General Kem Paxton, and she said, when I look at the money Republicans start spending it in Texas, then I'll be convinced Republicans haven't spent money yet. By the way, big win. We were big fans of John James. He won the Republican nomination for Michigan governor. He be a great governor. I hope people pay attention anyway. She remember Francesca. She wanted to cancel it. Oh no, no, it's my favorite holiday. This is just going to be a fascinating election year. But I give this admonition. Some people are saying, well, this is exactly what we want it, Hannity. I'm like, okay, it's exactly what we want. On one level, it's now it is the greatest choice election ever, but it will be meaningless if people are not aware of how bad and dangerous this threat is and what they stand for and what they will do. I saw Hassan Piker rejecting calls to unify Michigan Democrats anyway, you know, because he rejected calls for Alsai Ed and support us to start mending bridges in the wake of the contentious primary. You are all unbelievably Islamic phobic pieces of bleep, he said, said, Okay, this is after Haley Stevens graciously endorsed the guy. Abdul say Ed tried to justify the recent terrorist attack on a Michigan Jewish preschool. Oh, that that's he blamed the war in Gaza, Israel's war in Gaza. Well, did you forget what happened October seventh? You know, the equivalent of forty thousand Americans. Extrapolating out the population sizes anyway, he said that, you know, the terrorist attack on this preschool reflected Israel's actions in the Middle East, arguing that hurt people, hurt people. What about the people hurt that's like forty thousand dead Americans. You compare our population Israel's nobody ever talks about that eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program,