Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Cheese and a Pod with myself and camera Judge.
Speaker 3: This is a special edition, guys. This is something we've only done one other time, and I think wasn't it last holiday season?
Speaker 4: It felt like a while ago.
Speaker 3: It was a holiday season.
Speaker 4: It was pretty juicy.
Speaker 3: We are going to talk to some of our favorite do you call them bloggers? Are they still called bloggers?
Speaker 4: And I don't know if we can say favorite, we can say the.
Speaker 2: Most talked about, talked about content creators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to get we do bloggers anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, people still call them accounts. I don't know that fan accounts is better than bloggers.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. Well, we're gonna have pass them. They prefer digital creators, digital creators, sit talkers, content creators, other shit talkers. But really we do these doesn't make our life hell and.
Speaker 2: Can also be our biggest supporters, so we want to support them by giving their platforms a little boost. Also, the tables are turned and they can ask us hard at hitting questions and we have to answer them all. All right, Our first guest is for I Bennett. He is known for his rapid fire, hilarious hot takes on TikTok. You may also catch Fry giving you the news you need as a digital host on Amazon. Let's see what he's got for us.
Speaker 4: Hey bye, Hi, how are you? It's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Go get to meet you too. I met you at Brava Khan briefly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so crazy at Brava Khan. So it's so many people.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I know, I know. How are you guys? Great?
Speaker 3: I follow you on TikTok as you know.
Speaker 6: I know, I haven't even talked about the show in a while, but I've watching. I've been so busy, I know.
Speaker 3: I just recently just looked to see if you've had any hot takes on Orange County, but you haven't.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 3: You did report on the Vicki of it all when she came after me, and I thank you so much for your support on that.
Speaker 6: No, I agree, like I love Vicki down but like a little delusional.
Speaker 4: A little just not just to touch, just just go loser.
Speaker 3: I like to call it the lonesome loser.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what questions do you have for me in town.
Speaker 5: Okay, So one I wanted to know, Tamra, do you plan on going to Alexis and John's wedding?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, I was just talking with Alexis. She was kind of telling me her ideas, and yeah, I want yes, I'll be there for sure. Well i'd be in the wedding though, just kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, if I see your ass and bridesmaid's dress, I'm gonna be a slower girl.
Speaker 5: No, they need to give her a wedding special, high so you can be in it.
Speaker 3: I was just saying that today to a friend, and I'm like, they need to give her a you know, Alexis oc wedding, because come on, this is.
Speaker 2: The guys as John Janssen on Watch What Happens Live wearing that little scarf.
Speaker 4: They're not giving them a wedding special.
Speaker 3: You don't like a scarf, no, did you?
Speaker 5: No? I'm a John Jansen hater.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to be, but I'm like, oh why, he's kind of like Slay two point zero.
Speaker 3: Stop, don't do that to Johnny Joy.
Speaker 6: I do like Johnny jay reebrand though it is like way fun it is.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about the wedding.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 3: I well, tentatively, yeah, but it's not sett and Stone yet. But it's not this year, so don't don't think it's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Like, have you seen the engagement ring?
Speaker 5: I saw, I did see. What do you think about it?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it in person. I'm going to lunch with her on Thursday, so I'm going to see it then, but I've seen pictures. She sent me the picture right after he proposed, and it looks huge.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does huge.
Speaker 5: How's a little gagged? I'm like, did nay?
Speaker 3: Johnny Jay's not so broke?
Speaker 8: Is he?
Speaker 5: Allegedly not?
Speaker 2: He saw a lot of those Barragamo shoes to get that ring.
Speaker 4: Guys, you also.
Speaker 6: Wanted to know Teddy you said on the podcast like a couple of weeks ago, because you guys were talking about how Shannon used to like I think it was on the OC recap, but you were saying Tamara was saying on the show how Shannon used to call her all the time and she was like drunk, and you said that someone on Beverly Hills did that when you were on the show, or like you hinted at that. Can you say who it was?
Speaker 2: Did I say somebody would call when they were drunk or somebody would call and coach and with chardonnay and a sig. Yes, I'll just say that it's a three initial name, Lisa vander pum LVP.
Speaker 6: That was not who I was expecting. I really like thought you were gonna say Sutton or something. Well, I guess why would it be Sattin if you're no calling me?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? She hates Teddy. I didn't like me from the get Are you excited for Salt Lake City?
Speaker 5: I have gribes. I think I don't like how last season ended.
Speaker 6: I just don't feel like they should be making decisions on like who comes back because they're uncomfortable. I tell everybody this all the time, Like I grew up in the era of Housewives where we filmed with Kelly Dodd and we kept it moving, so like, yes, I don't understand all of that. I feel like, I like, to me, they're just like not professionals. That's just like what it is to me. Like I feel like in the grand scheme of things, like Monica didn't really do anything that badly.
Speaker 3: That's why I was gonna ask you, do you think it was that bad what Monica did?
Speaker 5: No, she was running like a local blog and only had like five K.
Speaker 6: The only reason, like SKYROCKETSS is like everybody knew about it. But I don't think it was that bad. And I feel like Whitney should have like really like been there for Monica in the end, because like, I don't know, it was just I didn't like that all of that, and I don't even like agree with Heather, Like Heather was just kind of full of shit.
Speaker 5: My next questions for you, I was gonna ask if you were secretly happy that the Girl's Trip Morocco didn't end up happening so Gretchen didn't have an easy way to slide back in the county.
Speaker 4: But a great question.
Speaker 3: I mean, all I can say is Karma is a bitch. Karma is a.
Speaker 6: Bitch, right, Yeah, Yeah, I was to see like the dynamic if it was there, but I just feel like it just wasn't meant to be, Like Morocco just wasn't meant to I just don't think.
Speaker 3: That we're going to see any more Ultimate Girls' trips. I think they became too toxic for I mean, there was a lot of lawsuits that came out of it, and I mean, ultimately, I mean I still would have watched it even though you know she was on it, but and who knows it could have been good.
Speaker 4: But if it was, she would have even been on it much.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just know that Vicky was texting me the whole time and look at this bitch is doing. Look with this bitch said, I love that.
Speaker 5: I love that way. Oh yeah, talk to Brandy, Like, have you talked to her lately?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: No, I actually thought about her the other day just things just got a little bit too toxic. And then she had said a lot of things that weren't very supportive of either one of us, which I was confused about. And I think she's just going through a lot.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: My hopes and prayers is that she gets through this and she's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree. I feel like you can come back from anything. I mean, like, look at me, Hetty. Have you seen or talked to Mauricio since he was spotted kissing a woman in Greece?
Speaker 2: I have not seen or spoken to him, But I wouldn't say that. I see many of my friend's husbands or ex husbands or whatever.
Speaker 4: It may be. When they're not around, you know, like it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not a I'm not like, hey, let's hang out. It's it's always been like a couple's type of situation. And I haven't we haven't bumped into one another.
Speaker 5: But I'm sure Beverly Hill Season three party by any.
Speaker 4: Well, No, it's.
Speaker 2: No, but there's no ill like everything's cool. I mean, if I did see him, great, I mean, he's lovely. But no, I'd never reach out to my my friend's significant others present or past.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't reach out to Eddie.
Speaker 2: I mean, besides, right now, I'm texting with Eddie to meet up after this pod.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'll be with him. And by the way, where are you from?
Speaker 4: Where do you live?
Speaker 5: I live in l a O.
Speaker 4: You're local.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I live in Century City, so I'm not like super Well, actually you live in a valley right, I live in Okay. God, I don't know why I thought you lived in Pop Smoke's house or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, I used to Oh that was my house. We had rented it out to Pop Smoke.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, okay, I didn't realize wait, why.
Speaker 3: So he lived in your house?
Speaker 2: He So the backstory with the Pop Smoke thing was he it was rented under his manager's name, so we never knew Pop Smoke was staying there or anything like that, Like his manager rented the house.
Speaker 4: It was not Airbnb but like an Airbnb, and then.
Speaker 2: He on his social media posted like I guess he got like a delivery from Gucci or something like that, and posted the address to the house on his Instagram show.
Speaker 4: So whoever, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure exactly how it played out, but he had. That's this is just a PSA to you guys. Do not ever post your address to where you're staying on your social media. Somebody is watching, and that's how they ended up finding out he was staying at her house. But that day it was reported reported that there was, you know, a shooting in my home. It was because that was one of the houses that was where I was Season one of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 7: Got It, Got it?
Speaker 5: Got I got it?
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 5: My last question, since you guys are doing the rewatch podcast as well, like now that you've watched enough Beverly Hills, like if you could have like your dream Beverly Hills cast, Like, what would both of yours be.
Speaker 3: Dream Beverly Hills cast for me? Maybe Teddy, Erica, Kyle, Lisa, Renna. I miss her, I miss her so much? Whom I'm missing? Oh am I missing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: There's who's currently on Garcel Sutton? Do you want any of like Garcel Sutton, Kathy Garcel and Seas. I want to see you fight with them. They called you a nat Wait Teddy?
Speaker 6: Is there like a blast from the past though that like you never got to film it that you would want to film with if you were back.
Speaker 2: No. I what I can say though, is that I had more fun filming the one episode I didn't see than I probably did the majority of the time I was on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: I think on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: It's even though some of my very best friends are you know that are still my very best friends are on that show, there's just a different kind of dynamic, like an OC, they don't really give a ship like it just feels different.
Speaker 5: Hills is too serious. It's too serious.
Speaker 2: It's a little too serious, and I think, you know, it becomes a little bit more about the financial stuff and the lifestyle where I'm more, you know, scruffy and ready to fight it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should be on Orange County.
Speaker 3: Well, so we're I'm written for it.
Speaker 4: What we're said, we have to go.
Speaker 5: No, You're so good. Thank you guys, so much, Thank you so fun.
Speaker 3: Have a great week.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: So Christina known as the Bravo Babe for her sweetly funny takes and memes and deep knowledge of pop culture across X and Instagram. You can hear it all on her Gossip with Bravo Babe podcast. Hi how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm so good. It's so good to talk to you, guys.
Speaker 4: Where you can have you? Where you at?
Speaker 8: I'm in northwest Indiana, so right outside of Chicago.
Speaker 4: Didn't you live in Indiana?
Speaker 1: Vic?
Speaker 4: I was born in Indiana. Did you just cookie?
Speaker 2: Vicky Teddy, I'm already paused.
Speaker 4: I'm just deceased.
Speaker 3: That has never happened.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my gosh, goodness. What questions do you have for us?
Speaker 8: Awesome? Well, Teddy, I'm going to start with you. I was wondering when you were on Beverly Hills Housewives and you look back on it, what is one episode that you can say you truly had a good time and if you could go back, you would just relive that experience.
Speaker 3: I know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's actually not Provence.
Speaker 2: It's not even though even though Provence was probably my where I was liked the most because I was such a shit show and out of control.
Speaker 4: But my favorite time we ever had together there was two.
Speaker 2: One was the beach House after we stopped filming, Like we all like my beach House my first season. We were all just hot messes dancing, having the best time, and so it was really fun. So that night was just like, that's because you were in Orange County. Yeah, well maybe because we were in Orange County. But then the other time was the night that we went camping and the RV where we all played like beer pong and we played games like.
Speaker 8: And he looked comfortable. You were like just in a very safe environment, just having a good you know time drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like and we had like we played pranks on each other, like nothing got too heated. We all shared stuff about ourselves like it didn't feel as stuff some of the other times failming.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course I had fun in.
Speaker 2: Provence because of who I was with, but it also felt like we were in a pressure cooker because there was only five of us that could be on the trip, so it was like, okay, and we were all close friends at the time, and we knew we were also making a television show.
Speaker 8: Right right well into my next question. And I think that that was a good episode to watch. It was fun, it was lighthearted, and I'm sure when the cameras were down, I mean, you guys probably continued it. And so that's nice.
Speaker 3: That's always nice eating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So two teas in a Pod has been successful. I would say it's been major. But if Tamra was not your co host, is there somebody in the Housewives universe that you feel like you'd click with that you would have as your co host?
Speaker 3: Don't you answer that?
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say the two teas in a pod doesn't exist without Tamraw. Like when when iHeart first came to me me and asked me if I would do a recap show, I said, yes, but the only way I'm doing is that if I do a Tamar Judge, yes, And.
Speaker 3: I even said before I went into surgery, if I died, I don't come out of it, do not replace me.
Speaker 2: So I mean I think that the reason I mean, we are so lucky that we've been able to both branch out and build more podcasts through Teason a Pod. But I think the reason why this show works, regardless if you're hating me or you're hating Tarmor from week to week, is that we are authentically who we are and we create a good show because we're not scared to show who we are. And that's what's actually entertaining. And I truly love Tamra. She's a good friend and I we couldn't have created it without each other, so I'm not even interested in thinking about that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I also get to see the unedited version of us, so like people will say, I like you so much better on the podcast than I do on Housewives, and I'm like, well, this is me, this is who I am on the podcast.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, now a more fun question for you, Teddy before I start grilling Tamara. And I'm just kidding. If you were stranded on a desert island and you had to choose between these two people you had to choose, would you choose to be stranded with Camille Grammar or with Vicky Gumbleson?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, probably Vicky Gumbolson.
Speaker 4: Because probably even though Vicky.
Speaker 2: If I was stranded and I had to like figure it out for the rest of who knows how long, I would at least want there to be some fun times or whoop it up. And I just think it's impossible to little it up with Camille, Like I've never seen careful what you wish for. I mean, if there's no other humans involved to fight with, I feel like it would and no one to try to. I think the issue with Vicky is that she goes so far out of her way for the outside to see her as a certain way that then it becomes a problem she's going to start going after other people.
Speaker 4: But I think if you're.
Speaker 2: Just having conversation and having fun and you're one on one, she can be cool where Camille is lovely at times.
Speaker 3: I like Camille. I would have picked Camille.
Speaker 8: Okay, So let me just flip the switch then to Tamara, and I'll ask you, if you were on a deserted island, Shannon or Vicky.
Speaker 3: I would take Shannon one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: Shannon. I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would take Shannon before I take Vicky.
Speaker 8: So when talking about housewives in your time on the show, looking back is there something that happened or a storyline that you thought would make it to air and it just didn't air.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of stuff that doesn't air. I would say one of the biggest things that didn't air was All Housewife event, which normally doesn't happen. If it's All Housewife, it's guaranteed to air. And that was a launch of my CBD business vienna, and that was like maybe five years ago. It you know, all the housewives were there, you know, drama happened, shit went down, and for some strange reason they cut it off and I never I did never understood why. I know there was some legalities with CBD and they weren't quite sure if it was okay to air or talk about CBD at that time. I don't know if that was it. I never really got a straight answer because I think I was fired after that.
Speaker 8: We would have loved to see that. Though it was good an all housewife event, you never want to miss those.
Speaker 3: No, it was beautiful too.
Speaker 8: So an all Housewife of event is definitely the reunion, and Orange County has that coming up. And I am just curious who you think has the most to answer for so far we've seen a lot. But who do you think has the most to answer for?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think there's a lot of people are gonna have to be answering questions.
Speaker 8: Do we think that John Jansen will make an appearance.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: They could.
Speaker 8: He's got to bring out the boyfriends or the husband.
Speaker 3: No, they don't really do that in Orange County much. They sometimes they'll have like one come out well Brooks. Yeah, but it's not like like the whole all the guys. I think that there's gonna be I think a lot of people are gonna have a lot. Everybody, every single person.
Speaker 8: There's not a good season.
Speaker 3: Everybody has things to answer, you know, people to answer too. I think everybody's got their their s to straighten out.
Speaker 4: So nice to meet you. Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 8: I'll keep chatting with you through social media. Yes, absolutely, in person. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Bye bye. Our next guest is Samantha Bush, known as Bravo historian, known for her Bravo knowledge and slick memes, and as host of the Chronically Online podcast. She's also one half of the viral Teddy and Samantha Bush Bravo con fighting tweet. So, Samantha, do you realize how much trouble you got me in with my husband at bravocan.
Speaker 9: It wasn't me, but also it's so good to see use it's our fight. Oh no, that was so crazy. I was getting texts that weekend too, being like, are you okay?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, I'm fine. Why and they go, Sam, You've got a fight.
Speaker 9: I go, that's that wasn't the the fact that they actually believed it was us full.
Speaker 2: So to give you know, our listeners a little bit of a backstory, Samantha wrote something on Twitter kind of nasty about me, and I responded back something nasty like you still.
Speaker 4: Call on Twitter? You know we're just fighting.
Speaker 2: And then somebody else posted a video of two random girls in a house, not even like at a Bravo con like.
Speaker 3: Going at it. They're going around punching each other.
Speaker 4: Each other, punching each other out.
Speaker 2: It was two blondes, and within like thirty minutes the tweet goes viral.
Speaker 4: My husband's calling me, my dad's calling me.
Speaker 3: I was there when your dad called you.
Speaker 9: She's like John Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: John Mellencamp called and said what are you doing, Teddy? This is embarrassing. You cannot be fighting with women. She's like with people. But oh my god.
Speaker 9: Oh right, and it was like the most liked tweet of Bravo Con that year, and I'm like, were we in New York?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was just like, not.
Speaker 9: That's not what happens. Oh my god, that was crazy. But anyways, so good to see both of you are I'm great. Where are you writing for you? I'm in Detroit right in Hell, but I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Wait is that where you live.
Speaker 5: In Hell?
Speaker 4: Or Troy?
Speaker 9: Both?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 3: There, I've been to Detroit. It was kind of like hell, yeah.
Speaker 9: You know, the vibes are questionable here. But tam Or girl, I'm writing for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What questions do you have?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: My question?
Speaker 9: Yeah, here are my questions. So my first question is what is a scene do you wish they didn't cut from your perspective? Shows that you wish like it would have given the audience like maybe a different perspective on a situation in a season.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean it's like every season because there's no way that they can they can show everything that you know has aired? Are we filmed? That's a tough one. I just answered a similar question to that, and that was they never showed My My Vina CBD launch, like five years ago. We had a huge party and it was never shown. So that was kind of disappointing that there's always stoff. You know, there's always stuff that in your mind you think it's important for it to be shown, but in the editor's mind, they're like, we only have so many minutes per episode and it's not going to be shown. But it's also like certain things you say and do it can totally change the viewer's mind. But I think they purposely do that, so when you do go to the reunion, you have a point proof.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, I agree to.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think with every every single housewife, of course, wishes more of their storyline or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I hate when people even say storyline, but more of their life was shown, because if you're only seeing people fight and like turmoil with the other women, then it's really hard to relate to somebody or say like, I see their side. I think that's why oftentimes it's the second season curse, because the first season they show all of this outside stuff and you're like, wow, this is what I like about this person, and then second season they take away all your outside stuff and just show your shit, and that's like, I hate this person.
Speaker 4: She's the worst. So I think.
Speaker 3: That's There was a scene we had last year that my mom was trying on lingerie and she was doing like a little fashion show stretting around my seventy five year old mom and her launcherrette, which I thought, how in the world did that not make it?
Speaker 4: Because it was so.
Speaker 9: Shock they didn't keep that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know only fans right, Oh god, is there a like a geriatric only fan section?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're on it, tam you, I.
Speaker 3: Mean asking for a friend.
Speaker 9: And then my next question is how do you think social media has played a role in your shows? What do you wish you could change about it?
Speaker 3: That social media can go away, that's really what I wish, that there'd be some glitch in the system and be totally wiped out. I think that that that plays with our heads because there's a lot of fanatics out there that they're with. Their preaching on social media is not what the normal person on the street or my next door neighbor or you know, whoever it's they They they're nasty and mean and they can beat you down when you you know, sometimes you're not having a good day and you're just getting your ass served to you and it's just so mean and nasty. It can get to you. It can play like on your mental health, and I just you got it all to me. I have to always remind myself that these people are not normal people. These people making these horrible comments. When was the last time any of you guys got on social media and just said, well, not you two.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I could probably figure that out quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's horrible shit like who watches the Kardashians and just goes, you know, you are a piece of shit? Like who does that? Not normal people?
Speaker 4: And I think that there's two different aspects.
Speaker 2: I think as watching, you know, as a viewer now and recapping it. I hate to see a housewife that you're watching censor themselves because of the backlash. Yeah, and where they pandered the audience. That's where I think social media has done it wrong, because now we're not getting the authentic selves. I think we saw like a really great housewife and to eat I thought she was great, and then the audience just beat her to the point of like she became something else, and then you know, now maybe she's getting back to where she was before when we first started viewing.
Speaker 4: But then I think.
Speaker 2: Also people start to feel a little bit too entitled or too bold to say things they would never say in person. Like I really try to make a point of only saying things on social media that I would actually really say to somebody, and I just don't think that's the case. It's like I would never tell somebody I wish they would die.
Speaker 3: No, that is really true. Yeah, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I want to fight for rights on social media like that. They should have some kind of something like, you know, zero tolerance if you're saying things like I hope you die and things like that gone never come back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you think there would be like more censorship around that, but there is not.
Speaker 3: You can but if you put THHC on there, they'll they'll shadow ban you in a second. Trust me.
Speaker 4: I know. I had to block out.
Speaker 2: The clown face because so many people would respond clowns on my No, you can't try it, you can't write clown, it won't show up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Actually is it the emoji or the actual emoji clown?
Speaker 9: That's amazing and kind of like in like the same vein with that question is like, do you think Bravo listens to fans on social media too much? Like when it comes to casting or anything like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I often wonder that, and that's I'm like, do they really? I know they do focus groups, but who's in that focus group? Are these people that are you know, the fanatics that are writing horrible shit on social media because you know, I got fired because everybody on social media is saying get rid of her, get rid of her. And then when I was gone, then they're like, bring her back, bring her back. Then I'm back and they're like, get rid of her, get rid of her. I'm like, I can't win.
Speaker 4: I know when it's crazy. I was just thinking that.
Speaker 9: Uh yesterday I was like writing on my Instagram that people are always saying we want the shows to be back how they used to be. But I'm like, if social media was the same way it was then like it is now, it would people would be saying the same things.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, It's same thing.
Speaker 9: It's You're never gonna win, no season.
Speaker 4: One Beverly Hills, Like, no way.
Speaker 9: I would be getting annihilated for that limo scene, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like it just she's into the things they showed. How heavy?
Speaker 9: Oh Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is here's but you can ask one last question Samantha before we bring her in.
Speaker 9: My last question is why do you think people don't respect their villains or like their villains quote on the.
Speaker 3: Show, Because I don't know. I think most people that get it get it. Like I said, oh, so if I'm not challenging what everybody's saying, like Shannon's drinking and all the other stuff, Ryan all that stuff, So what would we be doing. We would be doing yoga in holding hands Like who wants to watch that?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that. But also I think we people are forgetting the point. We're watching these shows as an escape from our lives. If everybody was just if you wanted to watch everybody happy diy projects go to HGTV, Like you're watching this for a specific reason, and that's to have a villain. That's to have your favorite, that's to have the chaotic but whatever it may be, respect it. That's what you're wanting. If you're not getting the drama. You're not gonna like it.
Speaker 9: Well that right, then it's a boring season.
Speaker 3: Then it's a boring season. So it's like god, it's it's it is annoying.
Speaker 8: Oh right.
Speaker 3: So next we have Georgio Says, known for his viral bra celebrity newsreels in tiktoks. He's never afraid to spill the tea and keeps it real. He's one of my favorites there.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, guys, Hi, are you.
Speaker 3: Waiting too long?
Speaker 7: No, not at all. I can't complain.
Speaker 3: So where are you right now?
Speaker 10: I'm at home in my home studio. I live just right outside of DC. We sold our condo there in twenty twenty and bought our home. When we had to start working together in the same space. My partner and I almost killed each other, so we.
Speaker 4: Had a house true crime.
Speaker 5: But we love.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 3: I love your background, I love your reels, I love your Instagram, I love the TikTok, I love it all. You're always so spot on.
Speaker 7: If you, guys didn't exist, then I wouldn't be able.
Speaker 3: To do what I do so, but not most people are not spot You're pretty spot on, and you do your homework.
Speaker 5: Too, like you dig up shit.
Speaker 7: I kind of want to do like a PI.
Speaker 10: But like, yeah, just because I'm very incognitive, I feel like nobody would know if I was in the restaurant why I would be there. But anyways, yes, I like to get to the bottom of things because there is a lot of clickbait. There's a lot of clipped things that I've always noticed that no one ever appeals back the layer.
Speaker 4: So so what questions do you have for either one of us?
Speaker 10: So I have a question for each of you and then one for both if that's okay, perfect, So I'll start with Tamra. So, Tamra, I've always wanted to know since you were on OC then we're off and came back on has or how has your perspective changed since coming back the second time around?
Speaker 3: Actually a really good question. I'm not afraid of getting fired because now I know that I can survive. So that that's one good thing. You know, I always had that fear of, you know, getting fired, and you know, it doesn't feel good. Let's face it, even if you want maybe you were at your end, maybe you're like, I don't know if I really want to do this anymore. I was really on the fence, like I don't know. I even contemplating at the reunion that year saying, you know what, I'm I need to be done. And I ended up getting fired and it was devastating and it took me probably a year to get over it. And then I got Ultimate Girls Trip and then because I thought like I'm never going to get anything ever again, this is it, I'm done, And I ended up getting Ultimate Girls Trip and got asked back and now I'm back. And when I did go back, I felt the need to perform because I felt like the show was in the shitter. If I come back and the ratings that go up, it's gonna be on me. So I built a lot of stress last season and that's why I drank too much.
Speaker 4: But it worked.
Speaker 10: No, that's a good perspective to have because if you already know what it's like to not have it and then have it back, then you don't fear it going away as much because you already know that there's life after, which I think would be scary if you didn't know anything outside of it.
Speaker 3: So let's yeah, I mean, I obviously know there's life after. I think back then we had just started our CBD business. Our Jim was doing okay. My salary was very high. I had just bought, you know, very expensive house, so there was a lot of you know, shit riding on it, ye writing on it. Now, the CBD is doing amazing. Podcast is amazing. You know, the show is amazing too. But I don't have that fear for sure.
Speaker 7: No, that's great. And then when I say.
Speaker 3: Performing, I don't mean like I'm acting. It just means like I felt like I had to be on the entire time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I can understand that too, because I think you were coming in after someone else was brought back, so it's like, you know, this one was weighing a little bit more. But I think like it's good perspective that you have on this whole situation to understand how they all are separated from each other, not so much all connected, Like you can do other things outside of this if it weren't to go on. So for sure, Teddy, I always wanted to pick your brain. So you were on reality TV, You're not on reality TV.
Speaker 7: You're doing this.
Speaker 10: How does having the inside perspective or how did that inside perspective kind of help with giving your opinion, whether it was solicited or not on this podcast, Like, how did you utilize that experience and channel it into doing this well?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the best way to describe it is like, if you're watching a sports broadcaster, aren't you always going to appreciate a little bit more if they played the sport? Yeah, yea, they if they were in it, they at least they've tasted it, they know what it is they because then I can, at least, you know, give the perspective of.
Speaker 4: You know, I can be hard on people.
Speaker 2: When I can be hard on them, but I can also be empathetic and understanding that this is their first season or this is what it feels like when you come in and you don't really know anyone. I feel like I have a pretty good read on when somebody's being authentic versus being pandering to the audience, because I felt like I did both. I felt like when I first came in, I didn't really know. I wasn't comfortable, and so then I wasn't necessarily myself, and then.
Speaker 4: I wasn't that I was acting. I just didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what I didn't know. And I think that I can give people room that are in that same situation. Like we're watching Katie on OC this year. I feel like at first.
Speaker 4: I'm like oh, and then I'm like, well, no, she doesn't know what she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she'll stop with all of this, like we don't care about the paparazzis story anymore.
Speaker 4: We're done, We've.
Speaker 2: Moved on, Like I still can understand, Like you don't like until you watch that shit back.
Speaker 4: Then you're like, God, I really drugged that out too long, which, to be fair, I.
Speaker 10: Feel like that whole thing's my fault because if I didn't make that TikTok post, she wouldn't have found it and found it funny to send to her friend.
Speaker 7: So I'll take.
Speaker 3: You've actually cast some shit on this show this season.
Speaker 7: I clearly have. I did it on Potomaca a couple of seasons back too, with one what's that for you?
Speaker 3: I feel like producers have reached out to you to get clearance on some of.
Speaker 10: Your push out for sure, which wasn't my best look. But then I will leave you guys with the question for both of you, since you guys both host this podcast, are there ever any guests that have just off the bat been like this is off limits no matter what before coming on, and has that ultimately made you guys decide whether or not you want to bring that guest.
Speaker 8: On or not.
Speaker 2: I feel like anytime we've gotten one hundred percent, you can't talk about this, correct me if I'm wrong, tamp we don't have them on.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was somebody that said I'm not Yeah, I can't remember who it was, but there was someone what's the point of having them on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Then I was like, well we don't want them then?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are people that have come forward, maybe not for to teas in a pod, but on the twat seat where they will say yeah.
Speaker 3: They're in there, yeah they're in the press because it's something that was happening in their life.
Speaker 2: But I think more times than somebody coming on and saying it's off limits, is that they come on and they're two media trained and then that's the worst.
Speaker 4: You're like dragging information out of them. I'm like, well, why are you doing press?
Speaker 2: Then I'm not saying you need to spill, learn how to share something of interest because at this point I feel like we're in a job.
Speaker 4: Interview and you're not getting the job.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Media trained is the worst.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just a bunch of it's a bunch of words.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a big old nothing burgers what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody from, somebody from most of the time, once they get booted, then they come on and they'll they'll share a little bit and you're like.
Speaker 4: I want the book come out. Will promote that and then let's keep it going.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I like the interviews like Monica.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Monica was great.
Speaker 3: Monica is the Salt Lake City because she will say anything she does not care.
Speaker 4: But also the good thing between the two of us, one of us is going to ask the hard question and most likely they're not going to like both of us, but they'll like one of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So then I guess.
Speaker 10: That's that's the best part of having a duo is one can kind of shift off the other if a guest doesn't particularly like one.
Speaker 7: So that's cool.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: I really I enjoy Your Guys' podcast really because it's helped motivate me and help want me to elevate and do better things.
Speaker 7: And so I truly do. I think it's it's such a spot.
Speaker 3: On now your podcast, Like I mean, on Instagram, you do your reels and you have like information, like you have papers. I'm like, what does he attorney or somebody that's printing out this information?
Speaker 4: How the hell it's not you don't even know how to print stuff over here?
Speaker 10: I do, But red guys, I've utilized AI to keep me organized with that stuff. So legal documents, I have AI thing that reads it, condenses it, gives me the bullet points and then explains things.
Speaker 4: Wow, we need to learn how to understand.
Speaker 10: I don't understand a If you ever, if you ever need anything legal, gender or like a document, you want to just understand what the point of this one was, just send it to me and I'll get it done.
Speaker 7: I always send it to you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Draf Georgia says, because he has.
Speaker 7: All I find all the information, I can probably find who.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 7: I found my godmother who went missing uh for like six years.
Speaker 10: I found her through uh my various ways and found out that she actually has dementia. So that's why we couldn't find her, and that's why she didn't call it. But nonetheless, yes, I can find whoever.
Speaker 4: I can very our DMS with your phone number so we can have you do something.
Speaker 10: Well, I will definitely give you'll give you. Just to clarify, no one on this podcast is paying me.
Speaker 7: Just clear.
Speaker 10: We're not for everybody. We're just I'm getting all these paychecks from everybody. It's like they do yes all day every day. They're like, I know what's going on here. It happened with Margaret Josephs because she commented happy birthday end of the post I did for my mom or something, and someone circle that sent it to me and was like, this is why I knew she was paying you. She's commenting under your mom's brid my feed. I didn't think it was anywhere.
Speaker 7: It's just hilarious. No, it's just hilarious because everyone thinks that everyone's paying someone off.
Speaker 4: We'd all be a lot richer.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 7: I think we'd all be in a I wouldn't be here, we'd all be on.
Speaker 2: Our private jets somewhere, absolutely not doing this pod. But thank you guys so much. It was nice meeting you in person.
Speaker 3: And meeting you actual person. But we met a braba con right.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I actually I have to apologize.
Speaker 10: I called you Teddy by accident and it was such a because I was just talking about Teddy shoes behind you and I.
Speaker 7: Was like ted and You're like, it's.
Speaker 4: Does you and Ramona have that in common?
Speaker 3: That's about it though.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, thank you, Thank you so much, by guys, Thank you bye.
Speaker 2: Our last guests are Leslie and Mario known as Mario Kiki and Mommy Roue. They're best known for their bold Twitter hot takes, and they've taken it to the next level with their podcast East.
Speaker 4: And West with Mario and les Guys. Bye hye.
Speaker 3: We're so happy to be here, excited to be here, you guys, I've been so nervous, all so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, tell us well the best for last year A last guests?
Speaker 3: Howf a new record?
Speaker 8: We do?
Speaker 11: Usually we do once a week, but we're kind of of the mindset but until somebody is paying us if we have to take a week or two off, but that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: If there are other things going on.
Speaker 11: I mean, you can't always, you know, especially since we're both on opposite coasts. The timing isn't always the best.
Speaker 4: There he is, Hi, Oh we've met before, we have.
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry you We have.
Speaker 4: Did you just say, I'm so sorry. You remember that.
Speaker 8: Ort?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: I feel like we met her at the Ganza ort.
Speaker 12: Yes, I met Teddy and Tamra. I went to their San Francisco show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yea yeah, and then we saw each other at Brovo. We've seen each other a few times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been around.
Speaker 12: We've been around. I've been following Tamra since she joined the show, so I feel like I know her. But when I met her, you look enough, thank you. But when I met Tamara, I was like, oh my god, this is not who I thought I was watching. And so honestly, meeting Tamara in twenty nineteen was what like recalibrated my perception of Housewives, the show, the expectations, and learning what really is going on behind everything. So it was a great experience.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you so much everybody. So many people say that, like even if I go to restaurants, it'd be like sending me shots. I'm like, oh no, I don't do shots, so like, what, yeah, I've seen you on that show, and I'm like, yeah, normally even on the show, I don't drink.
Speaker 7: I'm so.
Speaker 11: I would be drinking on the show if I had to be on that show too, though I can imagine it's very.
Speaker 3: There's a fine line there, Leslie. It's a fine line. You drink sure, and then you drink too much and then you're just a complete ass and.
Speaker 9: Then it's not good. Yeah, it's definitely not good.
Speaker 3: I can imagine guilty of that quite often.
Speaker 12: But let me tell you, it depends what you asked, Tamra, if you drink too much or not. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding, right, gosh, all right, guys, what questions do you have for us?
Speaker 11: Okay, so I'll go first, I suppose, And my question was just because I have a family and kids, how has being in the public I impacted your family dynamics and what steps do you guys take to protect your family from the negative aspects of everything that goes on?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For me, the kids went on the show for a long period of time. I try not to talk about the show in front of them. We live a very simple, normal life. I don't.
Speaker 4: They I don't know.
Speaker 3: They just don't know any different, Like Sofia. Since Sophia was two years old, I was a housewife. In fact, when I got fired, she's like, Mom, you know, I've only known you as a housewife, you know, think about it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm not I'm not the type that's walking red carpets and being glad every single day.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm in my sweatshirt and my clippy and my hair and I'm gonna go to the thrift store with my daughter after this and head over to tr Joe's. You know, it's usually my daughter Sophia will say, Mom, that person they just stay in your name or they're recognizing you. I'm like, oh, okay, just we lived just this very simple life life.
Speaker 11: I'm teddy, what about you?
Speaker 2: Uh? For me, my kids are much younger, so I think that it's not necessarily being on a show or being in the public eye. For me, it's about working and not being available to them. So whether it's doing a TV show, doing a podcast, being away for work, like, it's just being kind of open with them about what our weeks are like. So as long as I like, I have a month calendar, I keep it by the front door and it's like mommy gone or this blot so they.
Speaker 4: Can look at it. Such a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, the unknown is what kind of causes all of us stress, right, and when you kind of set their expectations, I think things change, It's true. Yeah, right, and and that's that's a big part to me. And then also just kind of going with the flow. Like my daughter Slate loves so like loves when I put her on social media, she's like she wants because she has these big goals in her question in life, where Cruise is like, he'll tell me when he wants it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all half my kids are answer does not like the public. Eye does not want to be on the show. He at eighteen, he came on for a couple episodes. He's like, Nope, not for me. And he's like, no thanks. Mom even went to watch her happy vibe. Wouldn't sit in the audience. He's like, nope, that camera's gonna catch me.
Speaker 7: I just know it.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: And Sophia is a little.
Speaker 3: Bit different now that she she's turning nineteen in a week and she wants to be on the show and she doesn't mind. She has to approve the social media posts, right, I can't just post anything.
Speaker 4: She's got to see it.
Speaker 3: She got to prove it.
Speaker 4: And that's that's about it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, okay, thank you great answers, ladies.
Speaker 12: Well more pertinent to reality TV as a whole, because I feel like it often blurs the line between real and what's crafted. And since you've both been in the spotlight this long, how do you navigate staying true to yourself while also meeting or managing the expectations of audiences? Because I know that we want the drama even though we pretend we don't, and especially I think tam Ray, you're always accused online of the storyline and producing, and so how do you make a city factor that comes with expectation?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I don't produce anything. Me and Teddy had this conversation I think earlier.
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 3: First of all, I can't. My memory is so bad, and I just kind of fly by the seat of my pants. I wish that I would produce myself, because i'd probably come off a little bit better. I am just very you know. I speak my mind, I say what I have to say, and I don't really sugarcoat shit, and I never have I lived my life like that. I would be acting if I went on the show and acted like, oh well, I'm not going to talk about that. No, we're on reality TV, and you know, within boundaries like I'm not going to go and talk about somebody's child or you know, something horrible like that. But there are certain things that are obviously off limits, and there's certain things that you know, what if you are that dumb that you've done that and you're gonna come on really TV, well you're gonna get your sweet ass. Everybody's going to talk about it, and I would expect the same, like you know, I would expect the same. So wait, what was your original question.
Speaker 12: To stay true to yourself while also managing what the expectations of the audience is, Like, how do you do you ever feel pressure to do the most not just not do the most? But like talked about felt pressure back, but I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: When I came back, I definitely had pressure because the show was was sunk low, and then I came back and I thought, oh god, what if it doesn't get any better, that's just going to be on me. And I didn't want that to happen. You know, for me, there's there's there's two me's. There's me just the normal sweatshirt girl and pony towel.
Speaker 4: And then there's me.
Speaker 3: They can have a few drinks and it's like truth serum to me, and anything and everything might possibly come out of my mouth at any given moment and sometimes doesn't land well, but it is what it is, so that that's my truth serum.
Speaker 12: Do you care that we that I, as your fans, call ourselves the tam Rats? Is that offensive? Because now I know that you don't care when they call you that online?
Speaker 5: Like where the tam Rats? We're here to defend.
Speaker 4: No, we love tam Rats.
Speaker 3: Tell me yeah, I love that. I love it. No, I know it's crazy. I feel like this season I haven't particularly done anything all that bad. Screamed across the table, called somebody an acoholic. But I have gotten more shit this season where I have lit in years we have Where's some liieh. I've got more ship this season than I have gotten. I don't think in any damn season. I was n asshole last season, I'll admit that. But the hate that I'm getting in the season and then I have bots that are coming after me, I think it's out of control.
Speaker 12: I think what gets lost in translation sometimes for the viewers is they get so fixated on your reaction, whether it's yours or some other quote unquote villain, as opposed to focusing on the action that you're reacting to. And so that's what right I've discussed on the pod, and it's like, why are we so mad at Tamar for reacting to something horrible that her friend did and not what her friend did?
Speaker 4: Like, why are we not right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I and I haven't.
Speaker 3: Also, I found out that because I am friends with Alexus and Alexis right now, this season is not coming off very well. So I'm also a little bit guilty by association too, and people think like, oh, she's only friends with Alexis to get to Shannon. No, I was friends with Alexis before I had a falling out with Shannon.
Speaker 2: But I also think sometimes you will see something in yourself, Like so if you're in a situation where you're potentially may be drinking too much too much, and you're doing these things and then you see somebody on the show doing it, and then somebody comes at them.
Speaker 4: For it, and then all of a sudden, you take it personally. It's a personal attack on you.
Speaker 2: And I think that is what we do. It's human nature. If you see something in yourself with somebody else on television. Yeah, you'll all of a sudden are like, why is Tamara coming at me? And I'm like, well, actually, I'm not on the show. She's not coming at me.
Speaker 5: There's nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: Take it very personally. Why am I taking it so personally?
Speaker 2: I think that's what happens so much these days, is like we're watching the show, you relate to somebody and then you fight their battles for them mmmm hm.
Speaker 4: And Mario and I discuss this a lot.
Speaker 11: We don't understand why nobody is making Shannon be accountable for the things that she's been doing. So it's like, I don't understand all the hate towards Tamara. You're just being honest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: I had another question as far as success and how you define it outside of social media and the show, Like, what's something personal that you've achieved that means the most to you right now?
Speaker 4: And that's my gosh.
Speaker 3: I think that it's just having, you know, a solid family, two kids that just graduated from college, one that's in college, extremely successful business a. You know, I feel like I am quite stable overall, and just I don't take all this, you know, Hollywood shit that's serious, doesn't really mean that much to me. To me, it's just a job. But you know, just being a good person and raising good kids, to me, that's success and having a successful marriage and and all beating the like having all that when everybody's against you and trying to break you down, call you a horrible mother, saying that you know your marriage is falling apart, all these things, and to me, I feel like I'm I'm winning.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 4: For me, it's that no matter what it is, like, I yes.
Speaker 2: I of course I'm grateful for my family and my life and my friendships that I've been able to maintain for you know, the majority of my life and the people that matter, they really matter.
Speaker 4: That is something I'm very grateful for.
Speaker 2: But in regards to like the success aspect, I'm appreciative that I have a platform where I can share. I think one of the biggest things that you know, has helped me get through some of the hard times or some of the hate, has been able to share, you know, whether it's my anxiety or my journey with melanoma or whatever it is, and know that other people are taking action on their own health, on their own fitness journey, on their own skin cancer awareness, whatever it may be, I think is truly a blessing. I'm like, whatever shit I've done in my life, at least I'm able to give back in this way by sharing. And there's other people that don't feel.
Speaker 4: Like they're alone.
Speaker 2: So for me, that's I've been really grateful for it because it's all will help my anxiety to be able to share versus hold it all in and pretend that everything's perfect all the time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm sure I think that's great for other people. I've seen so many people thank you for sharing as well as well as the people that are yelling at you.
Speaker 3: I can't like they're either yelling at us or applauding us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's really no middle.
Speaker 9: Guys, thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 4: This is very exciting for us, so we appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Great, ladies, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Think yes, thank you, bye byes bye.
Speaker 2: Thanks to all of these amazing content creators for coming on and asking so many good questions.
Speaker 4: We had a blast. We hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in coming on our next podcast, Content Creator Special Pod, What do we even say, special Pod, Specialty Pod, especially Pod.
Speaker 3: I know there's quite a few that want to come on, so we're just we're going to get through them and get to meet all these wonderful people soon.
Speaker 8: Yeah,