Speaker 1: La Zaria carincon and contracted me the Ni Kamati Vassil.
Speaker 2: Name asps.
Speaker 3: Or rest.
Speaker 4: Dost stand Trebles something body that as mes.
Speaker 5: Previously on Princess of South Beach Astralan Raul Finally Gabby, except it wasn't the real Gabby. It was just some other random man named Gabby Grera. What a letdown, Gambarkee. And just as they were about to head back to Miami, Estraya received a distressing call from her girlfriend, Sarah's mom, telling her Sarah was in a terrible accident.
Speaker 6: No Sadia.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, Estevan has teamed up with his nemesis Alicia Mendez to get some work done at City Hall, and Luisa went to her new BFFs, Victoria's Singles a Man, where she met Victoria's sexy brother Joe and they hit it off. Maybe someone around here will finally get a happy ending. Maybe definitely not me though, seeing as how I'm dead. AnyWho, let's check in on how Sarah's doing.
Speaker 7: Hi, Please, I need to know where Sarah Navarro is. Please just give me one moment.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 7: Hey Doris, missus Navarro. Hey, it's okay there with me, go on through.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad to see you.
Speaker 5: Where is she?
Speaker 7: I want to see her. Listen before you go in there, I need you to take a breath.
Speaker 8: It's not She's not.
Speaker 9: She looks pretty bad, and I just want you to be prepared. She's in a full body cast and they've put her in an induced coma. What they're hoping it reduces the swelling in her brain. She hasn't been awake since I got here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 10: I just want to be with her, all right, come on there?
Speaker 8: Mm hm, baby, No, I should have been with you. I should have been with it.
Speaker 11: What happened.
Speaker 9: It was a freak accident. She was driving home and one of her tires exploded. They're saying it was faulty. I'm just manufactured wrong.
Speaker 8: This is my fault.
Speaker 7: She would have never been in there if it wasn't for me.
Speaker 2: Can't blame yourself.
Speaker 10: What so you could be laid up in here too.
Speaker 9: Beating yourself up isn't helping anybody, now, Hush, we gotta stay positive.
Speaker 7: Okay, take my hand, Let's raise up a prayer.
Speaker 2: For my baby girl.
Speaker 4: Our father, God, hon I'm gonna go take this in the hall.
Speaker 12: M I'm so sorry, Raoul, what is the deal. I've been calling Australia all day. Where are you guys?
Speaker 13: Oh, we're back in Miami. Actually, something bad happened. You should come down to the hospital.
Speaker 12: Oh god, what happened?
Speaker 2: Well, it has been seeing this woman named Asada, and well this is going to take a while to explain.
Speaker 5: Why don't we take a little break and catch up with our newly divorced Louisa, who is single and ready to mingle, especially with Victoria's sexy brother Joel.
Speaker 7: M hm, he is pretty somebody had a good night.
Speaker 10: Well, that brother of yours is quite the charmer.
Speaker 14: He once smooth talked his way out of six hundred dollars in speeding tickets, just to wink and a smile at the judge.
Speaker 10: And I have to admit, he seems too good to be true. It's amazing. It's like he was the one decent guy in the whole place.
Speaker 7: Well, I am just thrilled that you two hit it off.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 7: He called me right after your date to tell me how much he liked you.
Speaker 10: Oh, oh, you two are pretty close.
Speaker 14: Huh oh, yes, I like to say that God blessed me with a best friend and a brother and the same person.
Speaker 7: So what's next.
Speaker 10: Well, I want to take it slow after everything with Estelen. I'm not ready to just jump back in the saddle, even when the saddle looked like your brother.
Speaker 7: That's understand Annibal. But don't you think that at our age it's a little easier to know what you want. I mean, and when it's right, it's right. Why waste time?
Speaker 10: That's true.
Speaker 7: Plus I could totally see Joel doing great things for your image.
Speaker 10: What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 10: Is it just?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 7: Okay, after everything with your ex, let's just say that. I've heard the ladies around town rumbling about how you're well slipping what. You've always been the queen of.
Speaker 14: South Beach, but now with your daughter gone and your husband disgraced, the girls are saying that maybe.
Speaker 7: Your time in the limelight is over.
Speaker 14: I mean, oh, come on, it's hard for a woman over fifty to be taken seriously anywhere, much less Miami.
Speaker 7: These women our vultures. Any one of them would gladly take your spot, I know.
Speaker 14: But if you're seen out and about with a hot young doctor, like my brother.
Speaker 7: People would see that you've still got it.
Speaker 10: Hmm. So okay, okay, okay, I'm texting him now. We're going to meet up for drinks tomorrow night.
Speaker 7: I love it. Oh, we have to go pick out outfits. You're useless when it comes to fashion. What did you say you're useless? I mean look at your shoes.
Speaker 10: But these these are my house crooks. I'm at home.
Speaker 14: Okay, well burn those and let's go take a look at what's in your closet. Oh wait, I just went shopping and I have a new Gucci dress in my car that would look so great on you.
Speaker 10: Let me go grab it if you insiast okay, but hurry to get going.
Speaker 5: I don't like this Victoria woman, but I will give her one thing. Crocs are horrendous.
Speaker 9: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoo.
Speaker 5: Pull over, it's the fashion police. You are under arrest. Leave the cross there and walk away with your hands up. Oh anyway, let's check in at the hospital where Andris is getting up to speed?
Speaker 2: Raoul, Wow, you got her so fast.
Speaker 12: These are new running shoes. How's Australia?
Speaker 2: She's in there with s that his mom Now it's pretty bad.
Speaker 12: I guess that's the end of our search for Gabby. Huh, yeah, I guess so well, we tried our best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so sad, you know, giving up like this, I know, But.
Speaker 12: If I'm being honest, I'm actually pretty relieved. I felt so bad after the whole fake Aabbey situation that this, you know, kind of takes the pressure off. And also for Astraea's sake, you know, it must be so hard for her reopening old wounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wish there was a way for her to have some closure. Hey, what if you and I take up the hunt?
Speaker 3: We do what now?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we could do it as a surprise for her so she doesn't have to worry about it. Well, Sarah's recovery.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would.
Speaker 12: Hate to intrude on something so personal.
Speaker 13: But don't you see this is what friendship is all about, being there for people, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but we don't have any leads to go on.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, but you know what, I have someone that ows me a favor.
Speaker 5: What are you up to?
Speaker 2: Raoul mi Hope?
Speaker 5: Could it be that you're smarter than I gave you credit for? Probably not, but hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Now, let's see how things are going down at city hall?
Speaker 16: Okay, what they're gone in home?
Speaker 17: Saying she is officially backing down and allowing the statue to go up in brickle key.
Speaker 16: Good.
Speaker 17: Seems like you're starting to get the hang of this.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 16: I have been taking lessons from Alifia. You know, once you get over her rodent like qualities, she's not so bad except for this smell.
Speaker 17: I'm sure she would appreciate you attempting a compliment, sir.
Speaker 2: It's strange.
Speaker 16: I've never been mood anything before, but helping people being honest it feels nice.
Speaker 3: He's very, very confusing.
Speaker 17: I'm sure it'll wear off, sir Ah.
Speaker 16: Mister sirier, please Keller give me a moment, Raoul, how are you doing? Do you still need money? I finally got paid for being mayor. It's not a lot, but I am sure I could lend you what you need.
Speaker 15: No, I'm okay on money for the moment.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh good, because it really is a pittance.
Speaker 16: Lisa is charging me a fortune in rent.
Speaker 15: I'm calling about something a little touchy. Okay, I need your help finding Gabby.
Speaker 2: I told you not to look for it.
Speaker 15: And I know what you're gonna say, that we should leave the past behind and that it's dangerous. Yes, but you said that you had changed. I have my father's memory meant something to you.
Speaker 3: It does, and that you'd help me.
Speaker 2: He said, help me with this. I do want to make things right.
Speaker 13: It's just that this particular is you don't understand.
Speaker 3: This is bigger than your missing friend.
Speaker 15: I thought you had changed.
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 15: I just know you haven't, the same as it's always been. I was right. The only person you care about is you.
Speaker 10: That's not.
Speaker 3: Okay, log What would you do if you had a terrible secret that guru in your career, but in order to keep that secret you had to actively harm someone and lie to the only son of your dead ex lover.
Speaker 17: Hypothetically, this feels extremely specific and not hypothetical.
Speaker 2: No, it's a hypothetical.
Speaker 17: Okay, Well, hypothetically it's a question of what you care about more your career or being a good person.
Speaker 3: Is there a third option? I'm not seeing yet.
Speaker 17: Oh, I thought that being a good person was the obvious choice. That's my mistake, sir.
Speaker 2: You're a genius caalog?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, my god, Yes, Yet yes, baby, mister serial call this naw, give him this information understood, time on it.
Speaker 10: Oh? Oh, I didn't see you there.
Speaker 17: Good afternoon, missus Calderon or madam first lady or miss Sorry. I was gonna say miss, and I realized I don't know your maiden name. You know what, I'm just gonna go, who was that?
Speaker 2: My chief of ista?
Speaker 10: You're hiring children?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 10: He looks like he's twelve.
Speaker 3: Yes, but he kicks me up to date on the TikTok trend, so I let him stay. What are you doing here?
Speaker 10: Oh? Oh, I'm here for the rent check?
Speaker 2: Oh but I could have just wired it to you.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, no, this this is much more fun, Luisa.
Speaker 3: You're enjoying this way too much.
Speaker 8: Yes, I am.
Speaker 10: It's just so satisfying to what you squirm.
Speaker 3: Have you heard from.
Speaker 2: Glory recently?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, she's in Toronto. Now, this whole thing was so sudden. I mean it's like she became a movie star overnight.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 3: Here is the check? Oh finally, yeah, you wouldn't believe a regular people live off. Did you know that minimum wage in Miami is ten dollars per hour?
Speaker 10: Since when do you care about.
Speaker 1: Poor people since I became one. Look, Lisa, now that I have you alone, we need to talk. It's about something important, Lisa. Your new friend Victoria. You should be careful with her.
Speaker 10: Oh, what's the matter is Devan? Are you jealous?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, listen, I just I don't trust her. I don't.
Speaker 10: You don't even know her.
Speaker 2: Luisa, are you seeing anyone?
Speaker 3: I only ask no?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, that is none of your business. Unbelievable. This is so typical. You did this every time I got.
Speaker 8: A new friend.
Speaker 3: No I didn't.
Speaker 18: Yes, yes, you did.
Speaker 10: Anytime I had anyone in my life. Who wasn't you all of a sudden you were all over me. Well guess what, Stemma, I'm not your yo yo anymore. You don't get to toss me away and then decide you care about me and my life. Who care about? I'm a grown woman and I can decide who my friends are.
Speaker 11: I am trying to look out for you.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe you should have tried that when we were still married. I have a great day, three sep hold way, oh what color are your.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: My god?
Speaker 15: Joel?
Speaker 10: Oh, Oh I'm so sweet? Ide No, no, here, it's okay.
Speaker 18: It happens all the time, the text and walk collisions in these hallways.
Speaker 7: It's a very common problem around these parts.
Speaker 18: Hey aren't you Luis.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes I am, And I'm to the woman who ran against my ex husband. I am Alicia Mendez. Nice to finally meet you. Oh you too. Well, now that we're divorced, I can confess how much I loved your campaign. You know just how to get under his skin.
Speaker 18: Well, now that I'm working with him, I can tell you how impressed I am that you spent so long married to him.
Speaker 10: You deserve a metal No, Nina, I'm Cuban. We don't break easy, you know.
Speaker 18: Stemon and I recently started working together, and I'd love to pick your brain, maybe buy you a coffee sometime, get some tips and tricks on how to work with him. I don't love the fact that he's mayor, but if I have to interact with him, I'd like to at least know what I'm getting myself into.
Speaker 10: I hate talking a seman, but if it's for tips on how to torture him, I'm game. Here's my number. Oh, let's web a dream.
Speaker 5: Wow, looks like new alliances are popping up all over the place first, Raoul and andres and now this Speaking of Raoul, let's see exactly what this Pandora's box has in store for him.
Speaker 13: Yellow roller Sentana speaking, Hi, Raoul, this.
Speaker 17: Is kell Ong Kellog calling on behalf of the mayor. I have an address for you, a Gabby Cabrera.
Speaker 13: But wait wait wait uh you have her actual address.
Speaker 17: As opposed to her theoretical address. Huh yes, her address.
Speaker 5: I've been told.
Speaker 17: Quote there are documents there that you might find interesting.
Speaker 8: End quote.
Speaker 17: Do you have a pen?
Speaker 2: I'll find one. I took him from a doctor. Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hang on one second?
Speaker 13: Okay, go ahead, mm hmm okay six eight six nope, there's nose six. Okay, there you go six seven nope. Okay, I'm sorry, okay six eight six seven six. I think I might beat dyslexic.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 13: All right, here we go Hoppy Seed trailer Park, okay, Fort Lauderdale. Okay, and where's that Florida?
Speaker 2: How do you spell that?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, I just put F F F is that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? Thanks?
Speaker 15: Call well?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 2: It's them on? He's hopping us find Gabby. But he told me to keep a secret. So we're hearing the story.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, suspicious.
Speaker 13: It was some snooty assistant just gave me the address for Gabby's family and it's less than thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wait, we gotta go.
Speaker 12: Now that's amazing, but let's wait until tomorrow morning. I need to let my editor. Now I'm gonna be late on my article and I don't want to leave Australia in the middle of all of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, good call. I'm gonna let.
Speaker 15: Hey.
Speaker 12: So slight complication, hmm.
Speaker 5: Stevan growing a conscience, Luisa and Alicia becoming friends. Hell must have frozen over, But be careful me. I don't think your journey is over yet.
Speaker 11: The Princess of South Beach Season two was produced by Sonodo in partnership with Our Heart.
Speaker 2: It's Make Ultura Network.
Speaker 11: Created and directed by Jasmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from Menissa Hendrix, Produced by Luisa Guardo Castillo, executive produced by Jasmine Romero, Executive produced by conaal Bayne and Jessel Banzis for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode by Danny Pino, Ex Maio, Karime Pinte, Andy Bustillios, Dorine Hamilton, Alan Eisenberg, Kelly Conkel, Gina Torres, raule S Parsa, Mike Cablon, and Jasmine Romero. Our production manager is kennsa Chains. Recording engineering and sound design by Luinigoyan and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajero and Andres Baena. Casting a coordination by Kennca Chais, Angeli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Chai. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia. Rolis theme song performed by Jaffetzamajoa and Carol Velasco. Voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and the Hollowed Halls Importman, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heroni Mohavils