Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cibo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in What's Right with Nick Wright, Episode one twenty one on.
Speaker 4: What is Let's just be honest.
Speaker 3: Here a truly glorious NFL Monday. And it's not just glorious because the bet we gave out before to all of you on our preseason gambling show, which just printed money for the audience.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 3: The gambling show as a whole, the preseason one, that is, the regular gambling show is broken. About even two and two this week in a little backdoor cover by the Jags, grinted us from going three to one, but that's fine. Puts us six and four thus far through the playoffs.
Speaker 4: We'll take it.
Speaker 3: It's no big deal. We gave you fifty to one Chiefs Niners Super Bowl before the year, and there's four teams remaining and one of them is the Chiefs and one of them is the Niners. We will discuss whether or not we are cashing that ticket out.
Speaker 4: Spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: Never in my life would I hedge a bet or cash out of bet. There's a reason the sportsbooks give you that option. It's not to be kind, it's because they want you to do it. We'll discuss that later in the show, but we must of course start with the AFC. But before we do that, what we are not discussing on today's show Novak Djokovic advances in the Australian Open. As much as I would love to do a Knicks tennis corner, today is.
Speaker 2: Not the day.
Speaker 3: The Lakers, down twenty five at the half, beat the Blazers now one. It's two games, but one loss out of the sixth seed. And by the way, I don't know if you know this, you're gonna get to see lebron live and in person in a week. We got four Lakers nets tickets and then you're not gonna get to see Lakers Knicks because I bought just two tickets for that game, but you're gonna get to go to one of them. And Zaire Williams says, forget my field goal percentage. I'm gonna shoot n eighty footer and make it. None of that, though, is the news of the day, demon Zay, what are we starting with today?
Speaker 2: My friend? All right, man, I'm starting to sound like a broken record on Monday mornings.
Speaker 4: But what are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: You were right? You were right?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was right.
Speaker 2: Everybody kept saying they were the Bills with a team to beat and Alan would be MVP. You never had faith in the Bill. Feel free to gloat right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the thing. I don't need to gloat.
Speaker 3: What I do need to say is this, never again should I should anyone be able to accuse me of Oh, Nick, you don't really not only do you not really believe what you're saying, but you're saying it out of fear. That has been like that specific accusation has been lodged at me three times about three very different teams. It first was lodged at me about the Clippers with Kawhi and Paul George when I said they were around two ceiling, I bet on that. I bet against them in that series. Everyone's like, oh, Lebron Kawhi, Lebron Kawhi might be the best player in the league, not only the best player in LA and ever, And I said, eh, they don't really seem to have an size.
Speaker 4: We don't have need to religate the Clippers thing.
Speaker 3: But as you know, we now smash cut five years into the Kawhi of Paul George's era, and Kauhi has played in zero conference finals game, let alone NBA finals game.
Speaker 4: I was right. The next time that was lodged to me was about the Nets.
Speaker 3: Oh, Nick, you know the Nets are a dominant team, said eh, I don't know how they're gonna guard Giannis in a series ever seems important? Oh, Nick, you don't really believe that.
Speaker 4: And then they have played in zero conference finals.
Speaker 3: And the next time it was lodged about at me all year long was about the big bad defending zero times Super Bowl champion Buffalo Bills that all year long I said was overvalued.
Speaker 4: That all year long, I.
Speaker 3: Said, we were prematurely anointing that all year long, I seem to be the only person judging Josh Allen by the standard we have judged every other quarterback in the league in its history, before they had proven they can win the big game. I need you to not make critical errors, and I need to see you do it before I know you can do it. And I was a hater, I was trolling. I was giving out hot takes that I didn't actually believe. And then what did we just see? We just saw the Buffalo Bills melt down. Scott Kasmar had an amazing stat. All year long, the Bills had five drives where they trailed by double digits and they all took place in the same game, a game they won against the Baltimore Ravens, the game they're down twenty to three, and there was all year long, there was one game and it was five total drives where they weren't either leading or within a score.
Speaker 4: And then in their.
Speaker 3: Biggest game of their season, the game to give them the opportunity to get redemption for his store is such a historic choke job of last year's divisional round that the NFL changed the rules for him, and they were gonna get it in perfect conditions in a dome. All they had to do was win a home game. Yeah, and they had seven drives where they trailed by double digits.
Speaker 4: They weren't in that game.
Speaker 3: They could have been in the game seventeen to seven with the ball first in goal and Josh Allen sales the ball over. I don't know if Stefan Diggs or Gabe Davis has said whoever it was on third and goal, settle for a field goal and were off to the races.
Speaker 4: And this Bills.
Speaker 3: Team now is undeniably, unquestionably, inarguably not the best team in the league, not the best team in their own conference, not the second best team in their own conference. What the Buffalo Bills are is in the discussion as the third best team in their own conference.
Speaker 4: What Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Is is nothing more and nothing less than in the discussion for the third best quarterback in his own conference.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, I would.
Speaker 3: Love to hear someone make the credible argument that one could make for Alan over Mahomes or alanover Burrow. Spoiler alert, it doesn't exist. It does not exist. Josh Allen has now played eight career playoff games. He was historically great in two of them. One of those he ended up losing, not his fault. That was the Chiefs game last year. He was very good in another one that was the game against the Call in twenty twenty. He was okay in one more, and he was down right bad in four. Half of his career playoff games.
Speaker 4: He's been bad.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow has been bad in six career playoff games in zero. Mahomes has been downright bad in twelve career playoff games and a half of one the second half of the AFC title game last year against Joe Burrow.
Speaker 4: Here's the bigger problems for the Buffalo Bills. I said all.
Speaker 3: Week, and I sat on Sunday on social on Twitter, and folks at the time, folks pretended I was wrong or disagreed, and now everyone's having the conversations. Losing that type of game at home, when you're the preseason favorite, when you're the favorite in that game by six points, when the other team's on three backup offensive linemen, Losing that game in any fashion is the type of loss that makes a franchise have to take a really hard look in the mirror and figure out why we're going backwards, losing it because you got dog walked for sixty minutes because you were never in the game and type of loss makes franchise have to make some almost impossible decisions.
Speaker 2: You seem very happy with your righteousness. Don't you think there's a little chance you should have been rooting for Buffalo being that the Chiefs can't beat Somes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we'll talk about that later. Listen. I am obviously a Chiefs fan, right, but I do.
Speaker 3: Not view the entire prism of the NFL through the lens of what's best for my team. And here is why you won't hear Bengals slander from me, because the Bills stuff was never slander, it was truth telling. If the Bengals come into Arrowhead and win again, they will have earned it.
Speaker 2: They will they will.
Speaker 3: Have accomplished the things people pretended Buffalo, did you tip your cap to them? Am I concerned? Of course I'm concerned. Am I even more concerned because Mahomes's legs seems really messed up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could the Bengals win that game? You bet your ass they could win that game. What do you have you looked at the lines?
Speaker 2: What Chiefs Bengals?
Speaker 4: What do you think the line is?
Speaker 2: Shoot? Probably Chiefs minus one and a half.
Speaker 3: That is exactly right. Wow, you hadn't looked yet. Great job.
Speaker 4: Well you have really grown up right before my eyes on the gambling.
Speaker 2: But that is it?
Speaker 4: So that is that to me? That tells us Vegas thinks Mahomes is really hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Chiefs minus four at least if Mahomes doesn't get hurt. Minus one and a half is scary. So but we'll get to the Chiefs in a moment. So it's not all about you know, what's best for the Chiefs. It's a when it comes to my professional life, it's about telling the audience what's actually happening.
Speaker 4: And I lost my train of thought for a moment there.
Speaker 2: What I was I was for Buffalo.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But before before you even said anything, what I was trying to go through is for Buffalo. What this means for them? Oh, here's here's what it is. This is via Scott Kashmir kasmar Uh, who's a great follow on Twitter. He's really Gabe. You would love him. Gabe's our producer. Nobody dislikes Brady more than this guy. But he's also like a really smart football He gave things that might be him Nah. He he's on the Rob Parker train of calling him the loat instead of the goat, the luckiest of all time.
Speaker 4: He does this whole thing. But he had an article for five thirty eight, five.
Speaker 3: Years ago that's still true, which is, no, every single coach quarterback combo that has ever won a Super Bowl won their first super Bowl together within five years of being together. So there has never been a quarterback and coach that have been together for more than five years that ended up ever winning a super Bowl if they didn't at least win their first one within those first five years. He pointed this out. Credit to him, I wouldn't have known this. There were two this year coach quarterback combos that have been together five plus years that this was year five and they hadn't won a Super Bowl yet. Those two were John Harbaugh and Lamar looks like we're headed for divorce and Sean McDermott and Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: Now we're not headed for divorce there, but how do they.
Speaker 3: Cross this massive delta they clearly need to cross. Because here's the other thing that was missed in all of the commentary last year or this year.
Speaker 4: About last year, people acted like.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs Bills game was the Super Bowl because it was between the two teams everyone thought were the best, and because it was a classic. And you call that a coin flip game, Fine, the Chiefs got lucky. I disagree, but fine, fat Everyone has just acted like if the Bills won that game, they'd have won the Super Bowl. Here's the problem with that. The Bills lost to a team that the very next round then lost to Cincinnati, and then Cincinnati in the very next round lost to the Rams. So last year they weren't good enough to beat the team that ended up being the league's bronze medalist. And this year, if we needed more evidence that maybe even if the Bills had won that game last year, he ins Kansas City, that Cincinnati could have been the next week and gone to Buffalo and whooped their ass. The only piece of evidence I need to present you is this week's game. They're not close. And it was galling to me the way the media would not be consistent in their analysis of this team. You don't get to say, and they tried to pull the same shit with Mahomes all year in a different way. You don't get to say, Von Miller put the Bills over the top. Have Von Miller be the difference in the win over the Chiefs have Von Miller be their most consistent guy. And then when von Miller sadly tears his ACL, pretend that that doesn't change the math for this team.
Speaker 2: But everyone was.
Speaker 3: So pop committed in the Bills being this legendary juggernaut because Josh having him throw the ball seventy five yards in the air, you know what he needed to be able to do yesterday, Throw the ball seven yards in the air on third and two, not take a deep shot down the sideline to gave Davis take the first down. It's Peyton Manning says, don't go broke taking a profit and every other When Mahomes last year had the first slump of his career, having already won an MVP, had having already won a Super Bowl MVP, having already been to another Super Bowl, and he started turning the ball over at a rate we had never seen from him before and briefly was among the league leaders in turnovers.
Speaker 4: He got roasted for it.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen finishes this season with thirty four combined fumbles and picks, and it's I'm the one person like that. It seems like a problem. Well, it was a problem, and yesterday the bigger problem is they lost without Josh Allen turning the ball over. Now he did at the very end, but are now it's seventeen to two minutes left. They just got their asses kicked. Start to finish. Long ways to go and in twenty twenty. And there is the last thing I'll say on this. We have seen this story before. This is the other part about this job that I think folks in the job I wish took more seriously and understood that those of us on national television. And I'm lucky enough to work with a couple guys who take it this seriously and understand the history and know it, which is why our TV show work. But they pay us a ton of money for fake jobs. You have a responsibility to the audience to understand that things aren't always unprecedented, and history can tell us a story. In nineteen ninety eight, Demons, the Minnesota Vikings, had one of the greatest teams ever to not make a Super Bowl. They had drafted Randy Moss. Our friend Chris Carter was still there. Randall Cunningham came out of retirement. That team went fifteen to one and got unlucky in the conference championship game. Everyone's like, oh, they'll be back, They'll be back. And then the next year they took a bit of a step backwards. And then the next year they were back in the conference championship game and they lost forty one to nothing. Whoa, And they never made it back. And then Chris left and then Randy left, and then the team was turned over to Dante Culpepper. And who by the way, there is that it had already been turned over in the two thousand season. I believe there is no one's ready for this conversation of is Josh Allen a white? Dante Culpepper. Nobody's ready for that conversation. But I might unveil that on television later today. Oh, Demonse, you've got to watch his highlights. You've got to watch now. He got his knee blown up, so it derailed his career. But you've got to watch some Culpeper highlights. He's the biggest, strongest guy. He can throw the ball seventy yards and he's very reckless. Does he remind you of anybody? But you can't go backwards like this.
Speaker 4: You can't make a conference championship game, get whooped on the road, and be like, okay, we're say to everyone, we're obsessed with beating the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: That's what they said. After twenty twenty, build your whole team to beat them. And then the next year, because you're not good enough in the regular season, instead of playing the Chiefs again in the play in the conference championship game, you got to play him in round two in their building.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: Blow that game.
Speaker 3: The next year, go spend one hundred and twenty million dollars for six years of an aging pass rusher in von Miller, because you need one more piece to put you over the top. Do all that because Josh Allen's contrey hasn't kicked in yet. Once again, not have If this game would have happened, it wouldn't have been in Buffalo neutral site.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But then that year, losing round two at home, not even against the Chiefs, and get it blown out. That is a straight trajectory downwards. If only someone could have warned you, guys next.
Speaker 2: This guy said last thing I'm gonna say about five minutes ago, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I told them, I told Gabe last night. We're just gonna do Bill's Chiefs in a twenty minute a block. Well, we've done seventeen minutes. We're not to the Chiefs yet.
Speaker 2: Next. All right, So your Chiefs have moved on to the AFC Championship for the fifth straight year. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, just for the record, here, two teams have been to five straight conference championship games. Okay, the the Raiders did it five times in the seventies with John Madden.
Speaker 4: John Madden was the great young coach.
Speaker 2: They won one.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl, probably should have won more, went there five times. The Patriots went to eight straight from twenty eleven to twenty eighteen, which means there have now been twelve consecutive AFC Championship games either with the Patriots or the Chiefs. Because they played each other in twenty eighteen, the Chiefs kind of took the torch.
Speaker 4: What has never happened is a team hosting more than three in a row. That this will be the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Fifth time in a row hosting the conference championship game. For some context, de Monsey, the Chiefs were in Super Bowl One. They've been around the NFL as long as there's been Super Bowls. They had never hosted a conference championship game before Mahomes was a part of the team, and now they have hosted it every year he's been the starter.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Wow, all right, well this comes at a price. Yeah. After the game, it was revealed that Mahomes is dealing with a high ankle sprain, but they say he'll continue to play through it. You must be really worried about the Chiefs playing the Bengals with of course, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean Mahome.
Speaker 3: We it's amazing he played through it. Yeah, that was a great win.
Speaker 4: Now there is.
Speaker 3: Mahomes has suffered three injuries in his career. In twenty nineteen, he got his kneecap just located in the regular season.
Speaker 4: They won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty, he got choked out in the playoff game.
Speaker 4: Chad Henney came in.
Speaker 3: They held on for dear life against the Browns, they went to the Super Bowl, and now this year, Uh, there's a bad injury. High ankle sprain usually knocks guys out a month. Mahomes stayed in the game, briefly, left, came back and we'll see. Listen, the and the other sneaky part of that game was the entire receiving corp did nothing.
Speaker 4: NBS had the touchdown catch. That was his only catch.
Speaker 3: Juju made one big catch I think on third down. That was his only catch. Sky Moore got the ball twice, had zero total yards. This was tight ends, but checko the seventh round running back. This is gonna be a hell of a test. It's a tough battle even if Mahomes is healthy. However, here's what I'll tell you. We have updated quarterback rankings in the NFL, and this is how they go. Mahomes is an unquestioned one with a bullet. Joe Burrow is an unquestioned two with a bullet. Who do you think I'm gonna put at number three?
Speaker 2: You're gonna put somebody else, but it should be Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 3: Jalen Hurts has a strong argument, and we'll get to him. I'm not gonna say Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 2: Oh, Trevor.
Speaker 4: Nope, I'm not gonna say Trevor the third best go ahead rock party. No, that's funny.
Speaker 3: The best quarterback in the league is Patrick Mahomes. The second best quarterback in the league is Joe Burrow. The third best quarterback in the league, as we saw yesterday is oh Patrick Mahomes on one leg. That's my quarterback rankings. A healthy Patrick Mahomes one, Joe Burrow two. Patrick Mahomes on one god doog leg is the third best quarterback in football and the only person better than him actually is Joe Burrow because the other person out of him is himself when he's healthy. That guy is an unbelievable football player. That is where my fandom comes into play. It is such a blessing to have him on this team, and it is also a blessing to have Travis Kelcey on this team. So I'm going to at some point graphically do this on TV, but I compiled this for the podcast earlier today. Right now, Patrick Mahomes, who is twenty seven years old, These are just playoff RECs involving these Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is twenty seven years old. He is already top ten in all time playoff passing touchdowns with thirty. By the way, Rogers and Montana are tied for second at forty five.
Speaker 4: Brady's got eighty eight. That's gonna be a tough one to catch, but Mahomes will be Mahomes could pass Kurt Warner and Dan Marino with three touchdown passes the rest of this postseason. Next Mahomes stat.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes is already top sixteen in all time playoff yards. Patrick Mahomes is number one all time with a bullet playoff passer rating at one oh six. No one else is. I think Kurt Warner's number two at one oh two. Patrick Mahomes is already He is right now six all time in playoff rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. He's eleventh all time in playoff rushing yards by a quarterback. And now the really fun stuff, the non Patrick Mahomes playoff stats. Travis Kelcey number one all time playoff receiving yards per game if you've played at least twelve playoff games. Travis kelce in this football game tied Grounk for the third most receiving yards in playoff history, not by a tight end by anybody. With fifty five yards, he passes Edelman for second at more than fourteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Jerry Rice is at twenty two hundred. Unbelievable gap.
Speaker 3: Kelsey is gonna be the second most prolific playoff receiver ever.
Speaker 4: He's not even a receiver. Travis kelce already.
Speaker 3: Is number two all time in playoff receptions, behind only Jerry Rice. Travis Kelcey is already third all time in playoff touchdown behind only Rice and Grunk. One more he ties Grunk, Uh, the I've got one more for you, and this one will blow your mind.
Speaker 2: Like Dalton Schultz with the clock over here.
Speaker 4: With yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: With one more sack, Frank Clark becomes third all time in postseason sacks, behind only Willie McGuinness and Bruce Smith. He's right now fifth, al I'm sorry, Yeah, he's right now fifth, a half sack behind else Greenwood and Terrell Sucks. This team is rewriting the postseason record books thanks to the greatness of Number fifteen Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: It is a.
Speaker 3: Pleasure to watch. Shout out to Chad Henney for the ninety eight yard drive and now we see how much Mahomes can heal and then we get a game that we'll talk about this week. But here's the thing, healthier and I believe Mahomes is hands down, without questioning, the best quarterback in the league. With that said, even though he's banged up, if the Bengals come into Arrowhead and win. If people want to argue Burrow gets the title, I'll disagree with it, but I'll understand it.
Speaker 4: It will seem.
Speaker 3: Fair and banged up or not. If the Bengals come into Arrowhead and win, and people want to argue they deserve to be the fate, as Joe Mixon put it, the big dogs in the conference. They will have earned it. At least they will have earned it as opposed to being gifted it for accomplishing nothing like the team in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Should we be worried about the Chiefs?
Speaker 2: What's the poll say? Eighty one percent says yes, nineteen percent says no.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine, folks.
Speaker 3: All I can do on this show is give you the most accurate NFL analysis you're gonna find it anywhere. Give out potential fifty to one season long winners, turn around what looked like a lost gambling season into a slightly profitable gambling season. And you know what, I want to check something real quick, and I know we're late on the clock.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I want to see just FYI when I have tweeted that, so I tweeted out I think my just FYI, you can get this team on the money line is undefeated this year. I gave I just if I if you just go to my timeline. I gave it out in that you can get the Chiefs plus three and a half against the Bengals when their first appearance they lost by three. I gave out multiple that the Bill's Niners. I'm sorry, Bill's Bengals.
Speaker 4: Bets.
Speaker 3: I gave out the Niners yesterday, my lie. I see, I've been doing services for the country that at zout here gambling. The Cowboys, on the other hand, are inventing new hilarious ways to lose. We will discuss that in the Philadelphia Eagles dominating performance. That's next, What's Right.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Joel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, dun Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Knavalli watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Welcome back in episode one one, What's Right with Nick? Great Divisional weekend recap and listen. Last year's divisional weekend all four games ended on Buzzer Beaters kicksit the Gun. This year you didn't have nearly the drama, but you might have even better storylines. And by the way, reminder of the audience, ask your questions so we can read them in the C block. Also, we appreciate everybody who's watching live on YouTube. I think this might be our most concurrent viewers we've ever had or something like that. And also a reminder subscribe to us on YouTube if you would, it would be greatly greatly appreciated. We're it's still doing our damnedest to get to the one hundred thousand people as full time subscribers on the show. Yet to get there, however, I do think we were at ninety five point three thousand, so forty seven hundred ish away. We've got a few weeks to do it to get to the one hundred thousand and four of the Super Bowl, as is our goal. So hit subscribe click the bell so you know when we go live.
Speaker 4: A few of you.
Speaker 3: Guys did actually tweet out the links to the YouTube thing which we saw, which we greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 4: All right, Demanse, let's go on into the B block.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, all right. Next Sunday will be a massive day. Obviously the super Bowl participants will be decided, but more importantly, your fifty to one preseason super Bowl ticket will be decided. Yeah, you already talked about the Chiefs. San Francisco grounded out a tough win thanks to their defense. Yeah, but Dallas look pretty terrible mid game. Someone in our shows group chat asked if you were considering cashing out early. Here's what you had to say.
Speaker 3: All right, so let me see what I said. Hedging bets is for cowards and stock traders. I'm a goddamn gambler. I did tweet that. I think that. Oh and they put the picture of me with the blackamout and the ITEA, so a couple of things. Then we'll get to the cowboys that should.
Speaker 2: Be on a on a on a T shirt.
Speaker 4: I would wear that T shirt.
Speaker 3: Hedging bets is for cowards and stock traders and I'm a goddamn gamble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that T shirt.
Speaker 3: The other thing is Gabe tweeted during the Cowboys game about how nobody understands the clock management rules, and I was I think he thought.
Speaker 4: I was, Oh, look at the shirt. That's a shirt. That is a great this is why you should watch us on YouTube. That's a great shirt. Graphics seems unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So Gabe tweeted, nobody understand how clock the clock rules work when Dalton Schultz went out of bounds, and I know he wasn't using it as a shot.
Speaker 4: At me, Yeah, but I actually was a feature.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, what do you mean nobody? Oh, there's somebody you work with who does my friend? But okay, so.
Speaker 3: I'm obviously not cashing that ticket out right now. That ticket's worth just over sixteen grand. It costs one thousand bucks. I could put it up on prop swap and probably get thirteen thousand for it or something.
Speaker 4: That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Now, I will tell you this, I would prefer the order of the games on Sunday be reversed. The Niners game is first, The Chiefs game is second, here's why I'd prefer it be reversed.
Speaker 4: Emotionally, it will be utterly crushing for me.
Speaker 3: If it's not only that if the Niners win the early game and then the Chiefs lose, and I but it's not only that I lost the opportunity at fifty thousand dollars, but also that my team's not going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I've experienced even worse than that before I the year the Chiefs lost to the Bucks in the Super Bowl, I had put I'd just be honest with the audience I had put before the year, ten thousand dollars on the Chiefs repeating at I think it was five and a half to one, not I think it was. I know it was five sixty and I didn't hedge it once ever, and then they just got their teeth kits.
Speaker 4: So I watched my.
Speaker 3: Team lose a Super Bowl to Tom Brady and then also lose out on that moment. And so I've been there before. I could deal with it. These are the these are the you know, the the ups and downs of someone that bets sports, and uh and you know, yeah, so I've been there before. But I'm not hedging that bet. Now, demons, let's talk about this actual game, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so the odds even better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, go on to the let's talk about the Cowboys game. Oh who do I blame for the Cowboys most Yeah, you're fine, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: So I got it.
Speaker 3: The the Cowboys that looks like are blaming Dak Prescott. We have a tweet to show you, guys about that that. Evidently this is from the Cowboys official Twitter account. Dak Prescott gave the ball away twice and the narrow loss to the Niners in a matchup the Cowboys had a chance to win if they didn't generate self inflicted wounds. Now let me make sure I'm fairly certain, guys. The rest of that tweet does have a link to a story, so not that that makes it much better, But yeah, if you click on that, it is an odd tweet. But if you click on the link, it's then a story on dallascowboys dot com written by Patrick Walker that taught it. They put a bunch of different game recaps out there, and that's kind of the headline from that one.
Speaker 4: So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Your Cowboys playoff game Bingo card filled up pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: Dak throws backbreaking.
Speaker 3: Picks, check, an undisciplined team has a critical penalty at the worst possible time, the holding on Kittle that end up leading to a forty nine Ers touchdown. Check, and then Mike McCarthy's clock management.
Speaker 4: At the end.
Speaker 3: Now, by the way, both of these teams butchered the clock at the end, just butchered it. And the Niners going out of bounds is just unfathomable.
Speaker 4: But so there's so much to get to here.
Speaker 3: The one that I found there were a couple things that I found truly galling if I'm a Cowboys fan.
Speaker 4: The first one was the punt. It's a nine to nine game.
Speaker 3: You have fourth and ten past mid field, and you punted the ball and it is I'm sorry, fourth and ten is not right. I was looking at that. I was like, I don't remember being fourth and ten. It was fourth and five. It only became fourth and ten because they intentionally took a delay of game to have a better spot for the punt. It's fourth and five. It's in the playoffs. You're at the forty yard line. Now you don't want to trust Maher because he shanked another extra point in this game.
Speaker 4: So be it.
Speaker 3: He actually the one thing he's really good at his long field goals. He's got more sixty plus yards than a kicker in NFL history. That would have been fifty eight.
Speaker 2: So be it.
Speaker 3: You can't punt there. You simply can't punt there. They punted the Niners, of course, then drove the field and scored a touchdown. You then get a field goal. Niners get a field goal. You then on your next drive, the Cowboys then had the following errors. They have a third and ten with two minutes and fifty seconds left. You have all three timeouts. You're on your own twenty. If you don't get it. I understand punting there. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I do understand it. You're down seven, You're down yeah at that moment, am I right on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You're down seven. You feel like we gonna stop?
Speaker 2: So be it.
Speaker 3: Dak has to know the results of this play have to be first down out of bounds or incompletion. He takes a sack, it's just impossibly not even a sack. He's trying to scramble and get stackled. So now the clock's gonna run. They're not ready to get their kicking unit on the field. Clock runs. Greg Olsen did a great job calling this out. So now you're punting it with two ten left, they fair catch it with two oh five. You miraculously get the ball back with forty five seconds left. Dak almost takes his safety on the first play. Then Dalton Schultz doesn't understand.
Speaker 4: The rules that What Gabe.
Speaker 3: Was confused why all the clock management stuff is the clock stops if you go out of bounds if you go out of bounds, either sideways or forward.
Speaker 4: So I'm not picking on Gabe. He tweeted about it.
Speaker 3: Dalton Schultz got pushed out of bounds backwards. The reason that rule exists is they don't want you to be able to in order to get out of bounds retreat to the sideline. You can't like be close to the sideline someone's I'll tackle you and you run in the opposite direction. You have to be your forward momentum has either be Your momentum's either got to be going forward or sideways, or else they don't stop the clock. Dalton Schultz didn't realize that. Then they throw at Dalton Schultz again on the sideline. It's an easy catch, and he's just too careless to drag his second feet second foot.
Speaker 4: Now we can put that on Dalton Schultz.
Speaker 3: We can also put it on Mike McCarthy in lack of attention detail and coaching, not knowing all the rules, not knowing situational football. And then, for the second straight year against the Niners in the playoffs, in a one score game, you have a cartoonishly ludicrous final play. Last year, they were in a quarterback draw to set up a shorter hail mary, but the clock's running and they don't even get the hailmary off. They spike the ball with one second left, which leads to zero seconds left and the game's over.
Speaker 4: This year, you try to run some.
Speaker 3: Fugazi version of that Colt's fake punt from a decade ago that everyone got blown up on except the Colts at least had three guys there.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys just at Zeke. Zeke gets power bomb to the center of the earth and then Turpin gets annihilated. It's just the stupidest play I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: And what's even dumber is maybe you thought we're gonna catch them off guard, but you lined up in it. The Niners called time out, and then you're like, Effett, do it again, Dimiko. Ryan's had time to be like, guys, I don't know what they're doing, but here's the deal. We're gonna have someone power rush Zeke and he's gonna get the mac Jones Chandler Jones treatment, and we think we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: On this play. Just a disaster.
Speaker 3: I know everyone can't be the Chiefs, but the Chiefs had thirteen seconds to get in field goal range with their season on the line in this round. Last year did it with ease, with time to spare, and made the field goal be very makeable distance.
Speaker 4: I think was forty eight yards.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys had forty five seconds to get in Hail Mary range and they couldn't. And last year they had time to get in Hail Mary range and they ran a quarterback draws. It's baffling the way this team tortures their fans. I was not really that heavily invested in this game. I had a small bet on the Niners. That was it, and I just found myself cackling maniacally about the ending of it. Just as bad as it gets, absolutely as bad as it gets. And on the Dak side of things, the guy's been a turnover machine all year, and the level of screw Dak's gonna get. I wish Josh Allen had gotten ten percent of it for also being a turnover machine, But for some reason, Josh Allen has earned this far greater benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 2: Fine, whatever, I wish britt Meyer would have Meyer maher Meyer would have slammed his helmet on the ground after he threw a second pick.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good take. I like that. That's a sneaky, really good take. Demonse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you.
Speaker 4: Felt like Dak kind of didn't support his teammate enough.
Speaker 2: On that one time, Like he had a really good season and like he missed some fuel goals in the playoffs. He it's the playoffs, but you've been throwing picks all year, dude.
Speaker 3: That's a great you know what, That's a great take. That is a great take that I didn't see coming. I really like that take. I hope that makes you feel better because I know you were angry about how this segment started.
Speaker 4: You told me that was way better for the show than any question read you could do. But Dak's picks.
Speaker 3: He threw one pick inside his own that immediately led to forty nine ers points. He then threw another pick inside the Niners twenty that took points off the board for his own team. And that's what he's been doing all year, throwing picks inside in his own red zone and in the opponent's red zone. Uh, I think we need to move on where A little late, I just realized what the clock said, My bad.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, all right, Nick, Almighty, time for you to come back down to earth for a bit. Yeah. All even saying today is you're right. You're right, You're right. But you did miss on the Eagles. You had massive doubts early in the season and thought they'd go one and done. Are you sweating next week's in FC Championship after what they did to the Giants?
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's the deal.
Speaker 3: I did think they'd go one and done before the playoffs. I did not think they'd go one and done once I saw.
Speaker 4: They were playing the Giants.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I didn't pick the I know, I picked the Giants plus the points, but I said on the gambling show that was to me the absolute game I had the least feel for. I thought too many points in divisional matchup. I was obviously wrong on that, but oh, in general, you're right. I have not been an Eagles believer. The way they're running the football is spectacular, okay, And I've got to give them credit.
Speaker 4: They much like the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: They earned that one seed by being the best team in their conference all year, and the benefit of it was you would the one seed. It's not just the buye it's not just home field. It's also you get the worst team that wins in round one in your conference. And the difference between the Eagles playing the Cowboys for a third time or the Niners in this round and the Giants could not have been more glaring, just like for the Chiefs, the difference in getting the Bengals or the Bills versus getting the Jaguars no disrespect to the Prince. So they earned that, and I kicked the crap, the absolute crap out of.
Speaker 4: The Giants. Of course, I'm nervous for that game.
Speaker 3: The Eagles absolutely could beat the Niners, and brock Perty didn't play that well this week, so now you're not gonna be able to run the ball for tune to fit the yards on the Niners and but you're gonna be at home, and brock Perty is gonna be in a road playoff game that is going to be the toughest, loudest environment of his football life.
Speaker 4: So I give the Eagles credit.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna win the Super Bowl. No, do I have the least faith in them of any of the four remaining teams. I do, but they have proven me wrong by getting here. So I give them credit for that. Where I was right though, was and I'm not gonna let you skirt this one. Demn's I told you Daniel Jones is not that guy that you know who this weekend l Jones, Well, he was the quarterback in this game.
Speaker 2: They was terrible.
Speaker 3: They were in a spot where he had to throw the ball and the guy can't throw the ball, just can't. Sorry, you know who. Actually, other than the Bills had the worst weekend the Vikings. Did they let that guy cook them off? And so the saving grace for the giantsies maybe this performance prevents you from having to drastically overpay Daniel.
Speaker 4: Jones for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 2: All right, next, all right, so there's something Maybe we're just skipping onto the game. Maybe that's what it was. Yeah, all right, so time playing game. We are playing right or wrong today, So all good things must come to an end. The prince that was promised concluded his first year. That counts with the loss to the King in the West and the Chiefs. You have high os for Trevor's future, even saying that you think he'll win a super Bowl one day. But wait a second, that kind of sort of means right or wrong. Lawrence will eventually beat Mahomes in the playoffs. Yeah, of course, next years. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But at some point, I mean, Mahomes isn't gonna go to every super Bowl. Malmes already, by the way, got beat by Burrow once in the playoffs. The playoff games are hard. Going to multiple super Bowls is hard. Aaron Rodgers has been to one. Drew Brees went to one, Brett fav went to two. Peyton Manning his entire time in Indy went to two, then went to two more in Denver. Obviously, take Brady out of it, like Steve Young went to one. It's a great player that Ben Roethlisberger, to his credit's been to went to three, won two of them. Great defense for the first one. You know carried them that first.
Speaker 2: Year, but.
Speaker 3: Philip Rivers his whole career went to zero. Josh Allen's been to zero, Herbert's yet to win a playoff game. It's hard man, Dak Prescott's never been to a conference championship game. Like, So, yeah, I think I think I would be very surprised if Trevor Lawrence doesn't make him win a Super Bowl one day. But it's hard and may listen, maybe he beats Malomes, maybe not Cirtain, you know what I mean, like certain guys somebody, maybe somebody else beats Mahomes and Trevor goes. I don't know, but I thought Trevor comported himself.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 3: I thought the Chiefs defense was awesome in that game and deserves a ton of credit.
Speaker 2: All right, Next, the Giants are getting The Giants getting exposed might not be that bad. Saquan is up for a new deal, but said he isn't looking to reset the running back market. You also said the loss may have saved them from the franchise crippling mistake of playing my guy Danny Dion. Yeah, right or wrong? The Giants should build around Barkley and.
Speaker 3: Obviously obviously wrong. I mean, nobody thinks they should build around Daniel Jones. You want to franchise tag him, pay him thirty two million bucks him, you know, and you gotta be willing. Here's the thing, Daveo built up enough equity this year. I think if you're gonna bring Daniel Jones back on a franchise tag, what you need to do is call an offense and coach a game like you have a franchise quarterback. And if that means the interceptions and fumbles come.
Speaker 4: Back, so be it. But you need to open things up to.
Speaker 3: See what he could do if he was if you took the training rules off him. So you can then decide if you're gonna actually.
Speaker 4: Move forward with him.
Speaker 3: But you can't franchise tag him and then have him run this school yard nonsense two hundred yards per game. We're gonna treat you like a power running back BS to try to scrape out nine wins. You gotta see if this is your guy and not your guy, you gotta move on. I already think it's not the guy, but whatever, all right.
Speaker 2: Last Daniel Jones makes it past the second round of the playoffs next.
Speaker 3: Year, No chance the Giants make the conference championship game.
Speaker 2: No way. They are more likely.
Speaker 3: To miss the playoffs than to make the conference championship game.
Speaker 4: Give me a break man, go ahead.
Speaker 2: At least at least New York has any excuse for their blowout. The Giants were reportedly without without running water at their hotel ahead of their game with the Giants. I don't know if the Eagles the game with the Eagles. Yeah, that's the Eagles. Sorry, yeah, yeah, I don't know if Eagles fans did this intentionally. But these are also the same fans that threw snowballs at Santa right or wrong, Giants hotel issues were all the coincidence.
Speaker 4: That's probably wrong. It probably was. I mean, I don't know I was Eagles fans or just like the hotel staff.
Speaker 3: I think that, yeah, I mean, I I mean I think they were getting them.
Speaker 2: But so be it.
Speaker 4: That happens.
Speaker 2: That happens.
Speaker 4: That's why you want to host playoff games.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It happens. I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape about that. It happens. Then you get over it. You host playoff games. You don't go on the road if you don't want to have to deal with you know, play sans DEMONSI that's not nearly as bad. Fans historically have repeatedly and continuously set off fire alarms, like they've pulled the thing in the team hotels and they have to go outside in the cold, go back in their bed, pull it again, go outside and the cold go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is what happens. Playoff football, baby, everybody's gotta be ready.
Speaker 2: Get a job?
Speaker 4: Who get a job?
Speaker 2: People pull the fire alarm at the hotel.
Speaker 3: Listen, they're doing everything they can to help their team win. I don't endorse it, but I understand that's part of the territory.
Speaker 4: It happens. You gotta deal with it.
Speaker 3: We read your questions or put them in the chat now we read them next What's right?
Speaker 4: Yo, welcome back in What'll Try with Nick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Final segment?
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll be honest, this show's been just under an hour. I ain't Keeping today's show to an hour is pretty good job by us. We do have to figure out how we're gonna do the mechanics of the gambling show Friday, because there's only two games to pick, and so god, I'll get that back door cover that the Jags had really.
Speaker 2: Just give out a bunch of parlays.
Speaker 4: Well, there's only a bunch of sameas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same game parlay we gave out this week didn't hit, by the way, Oh man, I didn't tell you this. I had a seventy to one Bengals Bills same game parlay. Okay, that was Josh Allen to throw a pick. Check the Bengals to win out right, Check the Bengals to cover the first half number plus three and a half. Check Joe Burrow to have more than eleven rushing yards. Check Jamar Chase to score a first half touchdown. Check and Josh Allen over forty eight rushing yards.
Speaker 2: No go.
Speaker 3: I Now, luckily Alan's interception didn't happen until like the final play of the game, so I are close to it. So I had kind of like written it off, like because he needed his rushing yards didn't come in and the pick hadn't happened. So once the game was late, I was like, I don't know how to thread this needle, like I need Alan to like go on a super long run and didn't throw a bit. So I had kind of written it off, but I was when Chase scored a touchdown to start the game. Oh boy, And then Joe Borrow had a long scramble. You were traveling, so you didn't watch that game with me? It was BUTMANI was sitting with me watching me sweat this, sweat this out. Shout out, by the way to my friend Bamani Jones. Season two of Game Theory on HBO premiered on Friday. Do you know who the first guest he had on of the season was?
Speaker 2: Oh? Was it? It was me?
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, let's get to the it was me. Let's get in to the fan questions.
Speaker 2: All right, coach missed. The guy asked, when can we order the T shirt? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a Blue Duck Media Enterprise thing. And I'd say they'll have that put together soon. But Demanse and I are still waiting for our super big hats. Remember that, those super big hats.
Speaker 2: That actually has crossed my mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, where are those super big hats? We don't ask for much around here.
Speaker 2: They're coming. I think since the business is like a startup, it's taken a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, sure, that's by the business being a startup, you're talking about the super big hat company or Blue Duck Media. I think Blue Duck Media has been around for a while. Uh yeah, I mean I don't know about putting that shirt in red. There are some tweaks to it, but I would like to get that shirt made and all proceeds can go to my favorite charity, which is the Demonse moving to La fund to start a five O one three ced for it.
Speaker 2: All right, next, thanks? All right, Gabriel, said NIGOSTOSTI. Playing poker the other night, sitting between Phil and Daniel is awesome. What was it like sitting head ups against Phil?
Speaker 4: I mean, it was great until I lost. Uh.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's another reason I'm not as as anxious about out potentially hitting this fifty thousand dollars fifty to one Chiefs Niners exacta. I lost fifty thousand to play Phil heads up once. Now, I also won that tournament that Phil and Daniel were in and that played that was a forty thousand dollars profit, So maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: But it was great. Want I'm gonna do it again this summer in some capacity. Phil just lost.
Speaker 3: I got the ball rolling on that heads up dual thing. But because I didn't re challenge Phil then got different opponents and he beat Scott Sever, he lost Scott sever beat Scott Sever, then he beat someone or Tom Dwan something like that. But whatever it was, he just played Jason Kuhn eight hundred thousand each one point six million up top to the winner and Kun dusted him. Phil In My match was five and a half hours long. Coon beat him in a smooth two hours and ten minute and it was it was just a straight line. Now, Jason Kuhn right now is probably the best poka player in the world. But yeah, so it was really cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Next, all right, Matthew Ulrich said, you always say it's terrible. You always say it's terrible value to bet across the zero on a teaser. Can you explain why it's terrible value?
Speaker 3: Because the game's not gonna end on zero. That's the simplest reason one of your possible points of winning doesn't exist in the regular season. I guess you could say it could land on zero in the playoffs, it literally can't, So you are buying people don't think about it this way. But okay, so let's say the let's take Chiefs Bengals. Okay, the Chiefs are right now one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 4: So if you tease the Chiefs, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If you tease the Bengals, pardon me, you are paying for instead of only being able to win, if the Bengals win or lose by one, you win. If the Bengals lose by two, three, four, five, six, or seven, you're buying six other outcomes where you can win your bet. Okay, makes sense. Now let's tease it in the other direction. You take the Chiefs from plus one and a half or minus one and a half, pardon me, to plus.
Speaker 4: Four and a half. You now win.
Speaker 3: If the Chiefs win by one zero doesn't exist. They can't win or lose by zero in the playoffs, or if they lose by one, two, three, or four. So you're paying the same amount of money, but you are only getting an additional five outcomes rather than six outcomes. That's the simplest way to look at it. The other reason why there are certain teasers that are good and certain teasers that are bad is we all know NFL games are there are the typically I shouldn't say typically, but the most often margin of victory is three, four, six, and seven. Those are the key and really three, four and seven, six would be the next one. So if you are and then if you're talking big numbers, ten fourteen, right, because touchdowns are seven field goals with three. So if you are going to tease a team, you want to make sure you're getting them through key numbers. So the best value teasers are teasing favorites of seven and a half to eight and a half if we're doing a traditional six point teaser, not these exotic ten pointers you like so much. But if we're doing a traditional six point teaser, favorites of anywhere from six and a half to eight and a half or seven and a half really to eight and a half, because you are taking them down through the seven, through the six, through the four and the three, or teasing underdogs of one and a half to two and a half up. So you are teasing through the three, the four, the six, and the seven, you're getting not you're getting all of the key numbers and you're not giving up one possible outcome of value. So the teaser this weekend, if there was one, and it's staring you right in the face, is my teaser.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, go ahead, the Niners.
Speaker 4: No, this coming weekend.
Speaker 3: Demonzi did hit a teaser this weekend, but he was in a state that doesn't allow gambling, so he just sent me a screenshot of it. But luckily I placed it for him, and I'm only going to take a twenty five.
Speaker 2: Percent of it. Uh.
Speaker 3: The obvious teaser this weekend, as far as value, is a six point teaser taking the Niners from two and a half to eight and a half and taking the Bengals from one and a half to seven.
Speaker 4: That is a.
Speaker 3: True, solid, good value teaser. You're getting all of the key numbers.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: So that's that's the answer.
Speaker 2: I hope that I understand that logic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope that made sense.
Speaker 2: All right? Next, always balling? Wait, actually no, Jack Rudolph asked, how excited?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Let me say one other thing here real quick. The reason it's important to understand that part of it is because you are You've got to look at it as you are paying for those points. So a two team six point teaser is probably minus one twenty in most shops. A two team parlay is plus two sixty. So you are going from having one hundred dollars having one hundred dollars win you two hundred and sixty dollars to one hundred dollars when you eighty three dollars, right, So you're getting one third of the value of just parlaying those teams.
Speaker 4: Why would you give up that value?
Speaker 3: Because you are getting those twelve valuable points. But if you don't make full use of those twelve points, then it's not worth giving up that value.
Speaker 4: Okay. Next, by the way, go ahead and cut this and let's put this in.
Speaker 3: The Gambling Show Friday, since we're gonna be starved for content for Friday Show because there's only two games.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, next, all right, Jack Rudolph asked, how excited are you to finally be back back to in person Super Bowl Week in Arizona. Last time you were there was the one hundredth NFL season.
Speaker 4: It was also the last time the Chiefs won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, I haven't been to Arizona since I used to go there for Royal spring training when I was covering the Royals back in a previous life. And they have one hell of a poker room with the old Talking Stick resort in casinos, an eighty seat poker room.
Speaker 2: Quite nice.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. I hope it's still there. I will be checking it out. I already rented a car actually for what next?
Speaker 2: What's up? Jack? All right? Always balling? Seven? Ass? Can you give NBA comps to the raining quarterbacks in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: I could, but that's actually too big of us of a project and I don't want to rush that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jack, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: With Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Be Lebron maybe, but I the Mahomes might actually right now, be honest, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: I sorry, I'm not I'm not doing it. That's that type of thing.
Speaker 3: I don't want to just be out there in the world and me not having given it real thought. Oh that's like also a really good, like summer television segment. There's not a lot of content, all right, Next.
Speaker 2: I try to bait them guys, all right? Marte Robinson asked what position should the Chiefs prioritize drafting for this offseason?
Speaker 3: Either wide receiver or right tackle. Wide receiver or tackle would be my answer. Uh And so, I mean that's very clear. Interior offensive line is set, d line is set, secondary is set, quarterback is set. Linebackers are set. It's got to be either wide receiver, tackle or sneaky maybe tight end. Kelsey is unbelievable, but he is getting older and I would like whoever the next tight end is to be able to learn underneath him. Thanks to our biggest audience ever. Wow, how many total.
Speaker 2: Viewers twenty one thousand, seven hundred.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: We appreciate current.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: We will see you guys on Thursday. Tune in three pm today on FS one. I have something very special planned for the Buffalo Bills that's coming three pm today on FS one.
Speaker 4: See you guys then, what's right