Speaker 1: This is such a weird, very true thing. I have a friend who is often sending me because of a bit that we did together. He often is sending me Yahoo News updates from family feud, Like apparently Yahoo News still covers family feud as like part of their beat and almost all of the updates of them being like, you won't believe how Steve Harvey reacted to this comment. And then it's just like he rolled his eyes bigger than he ever rolled his eyes before at this family, saying sit there. It's crazy that they're still an audience for it.
Speaker 2: But man, we just want the races fifteen seasons right, oh yeah, rid of the families now and went to be et now ya celebrities doing so you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm not going to keep meeting regular motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: No, let my boy dlals a racists, the money.
Speaker 2: Stuff I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Do you want a ride in the backseat of my caddy? Chop it up with do it die?
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen gentiles alike, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 3: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: And we finally work to prove that Chester Cheetah is not in fact a black man, but he is one of those cool Bobby Caldwell type whites, you know what I mean, just a just a cool guy, just a white man, smoking white owls and eating out ladies named Loretta. There it is Chester Cheetah, a dude we can root for in all of this.
Speaker 3: You know, a man. I did think that Chester Cheata. You didn't think he was black.
Speaker 1: I think he. I think a lot of us think he's black, the same way we thought Bobby Calwell was black.
Speaker 3: I would be lying if I said I knew that Bobby was white. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just finding out the man's dead.
Speaker 3: It's a bad day.
Speaker 1: Bobby Cowell white for Yeah, it looks like our guest is also to discover white fellas. Not only is he white, he is white, gorgeous white like that is a white guy.
Speaker 5: What would you do were talking about that, bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby Calwell, that's him, Bro. It looks like that. Till the day he died. He didn't get a Paul wall fade or nothing. He looked like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Return of the mag he's he's black, but he's British.
Speaker 5: Like a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's a little, it's a little.
Speaker 3: He got a big ice chain and he got a ben you know, I mean, I have.
Speaker 1: To introduce you. We we were so excited he's here. Uh. He is a comedian, a writer, an actor. He was recently named one of the Internet's Funniest People by Complex magazine. Just just fucking dope. You were so happy he's here. Give it up for mallet Bean myself every time A yeah, no, we do it.
Speaker 3: We got tea thank you, how man, Dave got me, I got you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So much in this long claps too.
Speaker 3: Now that was.
Speaker 2: A black person say a dumb ass answer.
Speaker 5: It was one of.
Speaker 3: Those I love family feud so much. I just I know that's not what this is about today. But boy, am I a big fan. I like, I don't know, there's not a great way to say this. I like programming that pits races against each other, and I feel like that's what family feud.
Speaker 5: Always love that love that.
Speaker 3: Like you're always like, oh, I want the black family to make this white.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I turned it off when the white family.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the closest we can get to the race wars uh and and still feel safe, you know what I mean, where it's like, na, this is a race war, but but not in a way where anybody gets hurt.
Speaker 3: To his credit, so does Steve. Steve also does not want these white families to win anyone. I think it's very fair. Would you go on family feud?
Speaker 1: Would you do it me personally and either of you?
Speaker 3: Because I would? I would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's on. It's on my vision board.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I always want to come on a lot of people. I want to meet Jimmy Kimmel. I'm like, no, I need to go on family Feud and just win. I want to be in a bonus route Brown the second person. That's the hardest part. She already said the answer. That's already you know the number one answers. So I want to go to the second That's what I want to do. A dream come true.
Speaker 3: That's what championship man. I like, come on, I worry about it because if I had to go on with my immediate family. My sisters are very African.
Speaker 2: M M mean by that they grew up there.
Speaker 3: Like it's not great pop culture.
Speaker 1: You're feeling like they're not coming with like good answers and.
Speaker 3: My mom lightweight.
Speaker 1: People you interviewed at the Mall of America, they're not.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying is like, I think it would be me and my my brothers kind of would be we would be the anchor.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's all you need.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, it would be me and my brothers and my mom and my sisters. Because you need five, right, I think you need five. Yeah, two sisters, two brothers.
Speaker 1: Now you're so it would just be yeah, yeah, well one of my brothers would not do it. You can cut you can cut either a sibling or your mom out of the equation.
Speaker 3: I'm not she listens, I'm not doing that. That's beef. That's my favor. That's the one. Because you gotta split that money, like they send one check.
Speaker 5: They said one check.
Speaker 3: That's what I assume I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that they're probably splitting it up for you. I think they probably send it to the family and then you gotta discide you win what to do with it if you you.
Speaker 3: With He's like, who's got a bank account? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My feeling like we're going to the nearest cash and checks in it, and we're just gonna be like, look.
Speaker 3: Shout out to money Mark got me through some hard times.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to split that five ways, and I'm gonna need you to only take one one cut on the percentage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over one thousand dollars. I know you can't take more than fifty eight dollars on it. Yo.
Speaker 5: Yes, they take, they take.
Speaker 2: They take like fifty three fifty four right here on the bread crystal. So I already know that that that over a thousand dollars they take. I'm like, man, can't come on work something out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm already in here.
Speaker 5: Bro check credit card you've had there.
Speaker 3: That's the most embarrassing credit card. It's like it is a step above the unemployment card, like the California one with the mountains on it. It's like a step above that, but it's still like you take it out. I understand. Women know what that and the EBT card, women know what that.
Speaker 5: I was on dates with that card.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't have any.
Speaker 3: Hey, but shout out to hot stamps, the state of California giving you those hot stamps. Sometimes you can get like you can get hot food with them in a date situation, cheap stuff.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, none of this sounds familiar to me, and I boys, you'll be in my brain. But certainly I moved. I moved to this place with a dream, already realized I didn't. I didn't just show up willy nilly hoping things work out.
Speaker 3: I got I got some credit cards.
Speaker 5: I grew up here, one of them metal.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, you're from.
Speaker 3: You to David.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at you.
Speaker 3: All the broke stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, we can't keep talking about you broke niggas anymore. We have a conspiracy theory, Malick, that you brought to us that that I'm excited to talk about. We always say that this subject does not come up enough on this podcast. Just the general theme of aliens does not come up for enough on this podcast. And you came with the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: My mama told me the men in black are real.
Speaker 1: Tell us everything you know.
Speaker 2: So it's very cliche. It's old aliens that came to them. We don't believe in aliens, the government and all that. Let me tell you why, hm hm, Well tell you why, man in black? Are you ever like my landlord?
Speaker 5: For instance, right, you ever seen someone who's off right off out of this world.
Speaker 2: They're not kind of coh here that you can't have a conversation with them from another planet. Right, And then I start spankingating. Okay, so that's one alien iron count.
Speaker 1: Then I like that that's it. You're like, there's no spectrum in this, this is just an alien.
Speaker 5: Do our research.
Speaker 2: I saw all then see one, two, three, even the International Joint.
Speaker 3: This suck.
Speaker 2: I saw all of them, right, and I realized and then look at look at will Smith. He's still in character. He slapt. For the longest time, I always thought Chris Rock was alien. I swear to God, right, I swear to God. So when he slapped it, I realized I was like, oh, he's just smacking because other people they he's protecting his wife.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, he's protecting the world.
Speaker 2: Because it's like Chris getting more and more higher till they come down. The notice since that slept, it's been twelve ufc UFO sightings.
Speaker 5: You notice that, right, twelve, but like, go back from crashing.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I hadn't been measuring time based off of the slap.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 2: Right now, twelve you're gonna look it's twelve sided key slapped Chris Rock. So they was like, yo, it's trying to get closer and closer. So I'm telling you truth. And then here's the thing you ever had deja vu so much.
Speaker 5: With your like, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: It is very apparent that I want you to hear me very closely, like okay, for instance, say for instance, like I just met Langston, right, I just met Langston. I don't know if you're alien or I don't know. I'm gonna just wait too.
Speaker 1: We'll get well, come here.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like you know, you bro.
Speaker 2: I I was in Oklahoma City. I was doing shows and you know they in l A you don't see a lot of stars. You don't see a lot of you know, it's just very Hollywood. You don't see a lot of stars. And okay, see you do at night time. But it was one thing I saw and it was like a ship just sitting there in the sky, just sitting there, and I was like, that's kind of weird. And it wasn't like a regular like a regular like like it was a circle of oval right there, and it had like three lights and they were like, no, it's just a plane. It was like it was sitting there in the sky. I was like, oh, that's a UFO. I see it with a person, so that I knew alien. Then it came out that we had Then they tried to distract you too. Now you remember when it was a big thing when aliens came out and it was on Twitter debates like why are they coming out now? That wasn't a real alien. That wasn't a real alien. Aliens do not come in those little weird ass gray alien forms. They don't become in human beings. And I think about it, like, if you was trying to rob someone, right, you wouldn't come with a ski mask, would you. I'm trying to rob you face to face. What I'm talking about like not like a not bank robbers or something like that. But I'm saying, if I'm trying to rob David, no, I never would.
Speaker 3: Whoa wait, hey, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't wear it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't my house don't have a back.
Speaker 1: Or you're saying you wouldn't leave the house in the scheme ass that because they know.
Speaker 2: Something is up right, I see an alien, that's a mask. It's aliens in human forms, like my Landlord, a couple of chicks.
Speaker 1: I talked to Chris Rockers.
Speaker 2: He's not the only one. I'll tell you another celebrity. Y'all need to start paying close to attention.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, uh you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan, come on, let's go, let's go. I'm in that. I'm in that. I mean, I mean, if he blinked a second pair of eyes, I would not be surprised.
Speaker 5: It's right there in front of you, and y'all don't see it, y'all.
Speaker 3: It's too straight and narrow. It's too straight. It's too straight.
Speaker 2: People like that to like, oh, we love him, we love it. They're trying to send them down to conquer human You're.
Speaker 1: You're saying that that he is almost a manufactured version of a human being.
Speaker 5: He's too perfect.
Speaker 2: He's too perfect, and you can you mean tell me he doesn't make any mistakes.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: He's been in the industry all of his life. Name a mistake he made?
Speaker 3: Yeah, child actor who's not crazy?
Speaker 5: Lebron James an alien.
Speaker 2: You can't go twenty plus years without a scandal.
Speaker 5: That's an alien.
Speaker 2: Come away in a person family, never cheat on his You gotta you gotta see it right there now. I'm it's a little speculation on Barrock, but we'll get to that later because I don't want to do too much.
Speaker 5: But I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 3: You Brock Simo cigarettes.
Speaker 1: He's a murderer, but that's a cold bloody killer. But he ain't perfect.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is a cool guy with a gun. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's just aday, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at how people carry himselves and they're like yo, when they live life a little too perfect.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to tell you a human we make mistakes.
Speaker 2: We're not perfect, right, But when you tell guys like this, like I'm pretty sure people figured it out with Michael B.
Speaker 5: Jordan, Like, I like, what's his ext name? The girl? The Lord Harvey, Lord Harvey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about it. Why is he look his prior to people that he talked to? What was the Spanish girl that hit co star that he dated for a little bit?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: And oh was it.
Speaker 5: Not not her? It was she?
Speaker 2: I don't know station she played in Fruitville, station work for brief Okay?
Speaker 5: Whatever her?
Speaker 2: It was briefly, but but do you see the sign aliens don't have long, long relationships, not not a lot.
Speaker 5: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Well, then I'm an alien. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: But you made mistakes.
Speaker 3: So you made mistakes in your life almost exclusively.
Speaker 1: Rarely behaving the way he should what you said, So you, you obviously are are deeply invested in in this alien theory. You you can pinpoint a number of people in your life and and our are the general lives of everyone that you consider to be aliens. When do Men in Black come in?
Speaker 3: Great? Great question?
Speaker 5: They right? And that's where deja comes in.
Speaker 2: Let's say you see something you don't remember, but like I had that before, that's when you run.
Speaker 5: I feel like Men in Black the government comes right and they protect us, like uh.
Speaker 3: Like the movie Men in Black, you see like.
Speaker 2: A perfect Man in Black character, Like uh. I honestly co Hardy believed that Malcolm X was a Man in Black character.
Speaker 3: Mmmm, but they killed him. I mean I guess that depends.
Speaker 2: On you, Okay, Like it's one person, the Men in Black, it's a whole like bro, just think about it.
Speaker 5: It's I feel like they meet in Denver, Colorado. No, and it's not for you today.
Speaker 3: But no, it's weird chickle.
Speaker 2: Underneath the airport, and so you think they're meeting right underneath. It's a whole operation right underneath that terminal. I think it's right underneath, like United or Southwest, right, and they make sure.
Speaker 3: S A D. That's C A D. It's not an A and B. It's not an A and B. It's like the DA far away right there.
Speaker 2: And that's when they have their whole advanced Apple technology.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They probably get a couple of people down there. I think the leader of the Men in Black Association might be y'all gonna disagree with me, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't care. Honestly think Kamila Harris is the leader.
Speaker 3: See in joining the Colorado Connection, I was gonna say, Coach Prime, Okay, why do you move here?
Speaker 5: Why do you movie?
Speaker 3: And I'm happy? I love it? I love it? Why do you move?
Speaker 5: He lost it?
Speaker 2: But but hold on the only reason why, I think, only the only reason why. I feel like he's not in it because he lost his foot.
Speaker 3: Remember to the to the cause, to the game.
Speaker 5: But how is he gonna mo around and chase the I don't hear him he's the leader.
Speaker 3: The leader is not running around. It's like in the Men in Black movies. I don't even know what that was.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 5: When I started preaching. That's when it's like, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm That was the police text in Malick to say, hey, bro, chill out, you moving too hot.
Speaker 2: It's stuff like that when he slapped with Chris Rockwell, sit and showed up. Next thing, you know, Michael B. Jordan when he started losing team. Now he has a movie coming out. Now, y'all can say it's his career, but look, I am legend wake Will Smith is passing it down.
Speaker 5: To to to look, Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Been out the game for like what was the last minute back Black movie two thousand and six, right, two thousand and seven, Men in Black two in a while?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he wasn't in the third exactly.
Speaker 2: He lost his He's starting to still figure it out, he's starting to see it. But I am legend. That's when he was like, oh this is starting to be real. Then who plays I am legend? Two people caught Win of the Aliens cat Win of how powerful Will Smith can be, so they sent Michael B. Jordan to infiltrate so he's playing I am legend too to make it seem like it's just movies and stuff like that is not real. So the men and black people are Kamilla Harris right, because she.
Speaker 1: Said, I just love that you get calling her Camilla, she's a car You're like, I'm not even gonna bother learning this.
Speaker 3: You know, they didn't.
Speaker 5: Knock on my door yet. But he's a leader.
Speaker 2: I feel like the vice president honestly is Oprah. I mean, on the Oprah her boyfriend, what's her boyfriend named Stanny? You never see Stemmy?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: Because he is selling our worlds, saving our lives that we'll even know about.
Speaker 5: Will give him enough credit.
Speaker 1: So I think that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a whole operation underneath the Denver, Colorado Airport. It's right there in the United or Southwest, one of those two, and they come in. Let's think about it. What's the biggest airport in Denver?
Speaker 3: That's that's that's all you know about.
Speaker 1: I think it's the biggest one period.
Speaker 3: It's also out in the middle of bar removed from the city.
Speaker 2: So underneath that it's that's what they operate. And I feel like, right they probably got any probably it's just like this. They probably got like two in each state and they got to protect the I don't know. I don't know who who, Like the two people are in Cali. I'm still trying to figure that out, but for sure I know in Texas the gotta be bun b.
Speaker 3: Whoa but B I was shocked, like bumby?
Speaker 5: Is not that that, you know? An actor that we can.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I think about. We tried to get his burgers. It was it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fans, big fans over here.
Speaker 5: Threw you off. That's why you feel like we couldn't.
Speaker 3: Get the burgers.
Speaker 1: The line was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like one hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: That's him saving you, bro, because a lot of people go to Chick fil A, but you're going to Trio Burgers. Right now, he's trying to Bro, I'm trying to tell you they put it in thinking about it, they putting alien juice in the food, right, So, so what it is?
Speaker 3: It's like chick having a hard time. But I'm still.
Speaker 2: Tracking Chick fil A right, go google Chick fil A Chicken.
Speaker 5: It is, Yeah, thirty eight percent man made? Is man made?
Speaker 2: I mean thirty eight ingredients in that I'm sorry, thirty eight the ingredients in that chicken. It's man made man mate. So you mean to tell me you gonna trust these aliens cooking your food with chicken is not real. We're eating it up every day. So it's kind of like de systantizing, like our speculation on who what aliens really are. It's a conspiracy theory and all that, but we're seeing clear signs of UFOs. We're seeing clear signs of like aliens. We see it, bro, but yet we're ignoring it.
Speaker 3: So I think it's I mean, okay.
Speaker 5: Look, Jami, is that the real Jamie Fox? Is that the real Jamie Fox?
Speaker 1: We We've had this conversation a few times on the podcast. I think there's there's an argument to be made in both directions. I don't know where I fall as far as that Jamie Fox. You clearly don't believe that's Jamie Fox for us.
Speaker 2: Can I name other examples where they kidnap you and when people get too close they send you another person? And please please mart Lawrence for sure, but I'm not even talking about Martin. Let's just keep it away from Martin. Let's gunna Is that the real gunner is that.
Speaker 3: The I think that he just changed this guy? Want that bro I have.
Speaker 2: Been I've been trying to gain weight all my life. You do not go like he was in prison for six months. He came back with a whole new face, a whole new body, and more tattoos. That's not him as a replacement, that he got too close to home. They sitting in an alien like a Michael B. Jordan or or or anybody.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, if I was gonna pick one of them to be an alien, I would pick young thug over gunning young.
Speaker 2: They don't go okay, that's the perfect example in the Wire, right who was the guy that everyone who was the heart throb in the Wire?
Speaker 5: Stringer bell?
Speaker 6: But Michael B. Jordan was a young guy, right, They don't. They always go for the number two. They don't pick the number one. He just ever was the number one. Michael be Jordan was the number two. Young Thug is the number one. Gunna is the number two. Gucci Man was never the number one. Gucci Man was always behind Jeez until they started beefing early in their career. Then he became number one, and he said he was always number two. Gucci Man went to jail. Knew Gucci Man.
Speaker 5: I mean, we can do this all over again.
Speaker 3: We can do this.
Speaker 5: I love Kuja wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Number one, and I.
Speaker 5: Love cuj when he knocked him out. He always wanted to be number one, so they thought he's number one. So they went at the Jamie who was number two. And I can't what is it with Alportuino? What's the movie?
Speaker 1: Uh Friday?
Speaker 3: It was on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Number They go for the number two's bro, they do, just think about it.
Speaker 3: So here's where I can I get interject some personal stuff I don't know about. I one time was lucky enough to come up on a case of Chick fil a full as. WHOA, don't worry about what happened, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I know a guy who knows the.
Speaker 3: Whatever whatever whatever. Niggas had a box of the spicy file AT's who and that ship When you get it raw, it is pretty. It seems like something's going on.
Speaker 1: Oh it don't look like chicken.
Speaker 3: It looks weird. It looks weird because it was just the It was just the filets. It was the It was the box of filets. That we came up on because somebody works for Chick fil A and they had accidentally got shipped a shipment of the spicy fillets that they don't sell that in Colorado. They don't sell that, so then they don't sell the spicy give you spicy as an option. They not the breakfast ones. They were littler for the chicken biscuits. So they were like probably like this, yeah, I got you, and we got them, and it just everything about it. It looked like alien food within the box with and it's like in the box and then it's in a big plastic They went quick, though.
Speaker 2: You gotta appreciate Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson was like one of the men in black who probably stopped that. Then they shipped him out because he tried to say the people in Denver's always two right. Russell Wilson was that they stopped it selling spice. Was like, I can't save them all, but I can stop a little bit.
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's one of the man in black. But when he got too closet, he went to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: You see, Phillips always seemed like an alien to me and he's from.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all just listen, niggas. That ain't the same thing. I would say.
Speaker 3: It's a world class city.
Speaker 1: Sam Gazelle is a regular guy. He just is alien. And that's not fair. She Shane Battier. I listened, But that's a dent man with a with an unfortunate facial situation.
Speaker 5: Okay, I give you, I give you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Sam could said, all right, bet whatever I.
Speaker 1: Do, think if because we need to take a break. But what's fascinating here and I'm curious when we come back to hear more is like it sounds as if you are not only suggesting that the Men in Black are a real organization, but they are very sort of front facing in their actions that like they have regular jobs. They just are sort of returning to this organization as as almost like a fraternity of people hoping to protect the world with their work.
Speaker 2: You have to you have to you have to be a celebrity because a lot of aliens meet at the Mad Gallum, so you have to be.
Speaker 1: It's like an alien mixer, yes, alien mixture.
Speaker 3: So there.
Speaker 2: You have to make sure we have regular jobs be placed. That's why they get they don't get regular people like me. They don't, but like, get up there they see Like, mal been listening to your career for a minute, I think you're ready, and I'm gonna go to Denver and I'm gonna save y'all lives.
Speaker 5: But I won't get any credit.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, I mean, now, right now, you give me yourself.
Speaker 1: You're giving yourself to credit earlyer like that, You're like, nah, I'm gonna get my Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: My life to save y'all.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: But anyways, uh, big deal. But I'm saying they yes to your question, uh to what you're asking me. Yes, they meet in Denver. You can't be regular people because these Amians are not ready. So you have to infiltrate somehow, some way. You have to have a name, Like I'm pretty sure you see Russell Wilson at Matt Gallup with Sierra. He never smiles because he knows he's there for work. I'm trying to figure out if you look at a couple of people like I just I just know Michael be Jordan there, which for sure know. Yeah, I don't understand why they didn't take them down yet, but it's all good. But that's what that's what it is you meet the aliens because they're celebrity aliens and their man these are these aliens are making celebrities.
Speaker 5: Just think about it.
Speaker 2: You ever heard the term industry plant. It's so it's so easy to be an industry plant. It's so easy to be an alien. They can just force you don't force people like dancing gorilla. That is that groovy gorilla, dude, that is a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we are big on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You gotta see an alien right there in front of your face and you're not saying better know what I'm saying. They put him there to distract us from the real alien. So just say, We've.
Speaker 1: Called him a lot of words. Alien wasn't one of them.
Speaker 2: But uh, he knows his purpose. He meets over there every ting. I'm trying to tell you he's gonna be in the met Galla next year. I guarantee you y'all gonna remember this conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, I will go crazy.
Speaker 1: If just bumping his big ass shoulders into Rihanna, move off, Rihanna.
Speaker 3: I would be so hot. He got a stupid.
Speaker 5: Would he even wear won't even wear it to the bad.
Speaker 3: Some dumb shorts. He's just fucking shorts.
Speaker 1: He's just dressed like a Satanic tulip and.
Speaker 3: Dancing because I bet we meet him someday. But he's a nice guy. I bet he's I.
Speaker 2: Bet he's the fun. I'm trying to tell you that's how aliens get you, bro.
Speaker 3: But it's all.
Speaker 1: Damn all right, we need to take a break. We're gonna be back to talk. More men in black, more aliens with more Malek being more. Ma.
Speaker 3: Mama told me.
Speaker 1: We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: It's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enameled pin with an alien who has a cooofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot merch table dot com. It's a brand new name, but it's the same old merch and we would love for you to get some if you haven't got it already, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, So get it.
Speaker 3: And we are back. No, that's how they get you talking about they being the Men in Black. Yeah, start some research, Malik.
Speaker 1: I did some research on your conspiracy theory. And keep in mind I did this research well before I heard a lot of your assertions, so I don't even know if all of it is even going to be speaking to you the way that I'd hoped it would. But I'm excited to hear your reactions to some of it because I think you might find tidbits of what you've already asserted inside of it. Let's start at the beginning. The Men in Black as an organization was first suggested to exist back in June twenty seventh, nineteen forty seven. Back in nineteen forty seven, this dude, Harold Dahl, goes out on a conservation mission. His job, I guess was a conservationist. And he's walking with his son and his dog out in the Moury Islands near Washington, collecting materials, and he claims to look up and see six donut shaped flying objects floating above him. Then he says, one of the objects falls from the sky. It falls some fifteen hundred feet and a bunch of metal material like this metallic material also falls with it. The material that falls kills his dog and injures his son, like his son gets like hurt on his arm from the shit. And then he takes pictures of that material, goes and shows it to his homie, his boss at the time, this dude named fred Fred Crimson, who who doesn't believe him, but he's like, I'll check it out. And then he goes and checks out the crash site and finds that same spacecraft there falling. And then the two men report this to sort of like mass news and shit, which then, uh, and maybe I'll wait before I tell you what happens next. But that's that's where the first suggestion of like men in black getting involved in people's lives sort of starts with with this dude Harold.
Speaker 3: But wait, so he reported this to the like the general authorities.
Speaker 1: He starts by reporting it to his boss, and he shows it to his boss, right he goes like, yo, this is what I took a picture of is Then his boss goes and checks it out, and it's like, yo, I saw the same thing. And then the next day a dude in a black suit supposedly a man in black shows up, meets him at his house, and then they go to a local diner where he basically breaks down the entire thing for this dude, Harold, where he's like, I know your whole story. I already know what happened. He's like recounting the whole thing in detail, even though he wasn't there, and then basically warns him at the end of it, like, yo, don't tell anybody or there's going to be massive repercussions for you and your family. Okay, And what year is it, you said, in the sixties, nineteen forty seven, forty.
Speaker 3: Seven, Yeah, okay, so this is before the UFO craze.
Speaker 1: Even yeah, this is before the big UFO craze. That's right, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I mean you're in listen. It's not like a hard cell to me that there's a secret government agency, you know what I mean, They're not the Medal in all affairs domestic and abroad. That's not like this was never a hard cell for me, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Malick, where does this does this idea does sound like the aliens you're familiar with?
Speaker 5: Or is this one thousand percent? I agree? Shout out to Harold, who I feel like.
Speaker 1: Og of all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't believe that something was going on in nineteen forty six that you know, like you said, something fell down, killed his daughter correct.
Speaker 1: Now killed his dog and injured.
Speaker 2: His injured his son. This sounds like the start. It sounds like the origin of how all this started. But see, the thing is, I don't believe that the men in black. They can't they come the next day. I feel like they should in the next ten minutes after police, the police arriving.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's where you get skeptical inside this side story.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if who do you know who wrote that article?
Speaker 1: Well, this is where it gets fascinating because because I've been withholding a little bit of information from you, Jim, And here's where it gets especially fascinating for me is that that story almost within the week comes out by government investigation. They claim that the entire thing is a hoax. They say that Harold and Harold and Fred were just trying to sell this story to something called fantasy magazine, which was, I guess, a real periodical that was paying out a lot of money for fantastical stories at this time. They claimed the men were giving very different stories to the police and journalists, and that the men even came clean later, sort of like explaining that they were just sort of being silly billies. And there it is.
Speaker 3: Now, this is.
Speaker 1: Where it gets even more fascinating is a lot of people believe that the fact that they were not prosecuted for this crime or for this false statement is proof that it wasn't in fact a hoax and was legitimately a thing that the government then tried to like hush hush by calling it a hoax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm back in. I'm still in.
Speaker 1: You're still in. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Its feels it does to speak to like the history of it. It feels like every conspiracy that is brought up on this podcast in terms of how the government is viewed. It feels exactly like the story and the the guy with the white wife and dog. It feels like the same way they tried to discredit him, because who was this man before this story? Was he any kind of an unreliable source or was he just a business going about his life.
Speaker 1: He was a conservationist. He seemed like a guy who cared about the You know that some.
Speaker 3: Stand up guy. Yeah, that's a stand up guy. Yeah. And now all of a sudden, he's lying about shit coming out of the sky that doesn't even This.
Speaker 1: Is where it gets another turn of fascinating for me, is that the police do address that issue that people will keep bringing up of being like, well, why didn't y'all prosecute them if they were lying this entire time? And the police say, we were going to prosecute them. We had every intention of prosecuting them, but in interviewing them, we realized that this was just like a silly joke that spiraled out of control, and we sort of felt like nobody was legitimately harmed in the whole thing. So we're gonna let this slide. And that's where I start going, Wait a fucking minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how much cops let shit slide?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Notoriously, this this issue became national news, you know what I mean, Like this was like Jesse Smolette level like talk in the world, and you're telling me that like nobody's nobody gets in trouble for that. You wasted all of those resources and nothing.
Speaker 3: I agree, yeah completely. I mean this was not hard to sell for me.
Speaker 1: Here's where my brain went though, and this is where I start to disagree with the two of you, or at least this isn't where my immediate thoughts went is I didn't start to think, well, but that means that maybe the aliens were real. It kind of made me feel like, well, this is the danger of white people being so gracious with white people, do you know what I mean? Like they do this historically where they're like, oh, white crimes are adorable and black crimes should put them in jail for the rest of their lives. And this is an example of the police being like, ah, it's just too grown assals being rascals instead of laying down the lull that this government claims to stand by, and in doing so they create this fucking awful web of copykits where for decades after this we are retelling stories of men in black because we just wouldn't punish some people for some dumb shit they did back in the forties.
Speaker 3: But on the side of that, but on the side of that, that speaks to like, so you don't believe these men, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're I think there are just two fucking bored ass adults who decided to make up a thing, and I think it's spiraled in a way that they didn't anticipate, and the government finding two white men endearing shows to empower them rather than like make it make them an example for anybody else that would do this dumb shit.
Speaker 3: So you're for the mass incarceration, I guess if you really want to spend what I'm saying, Hey, Camilla Harris is my girl, y'all?
Speaker 1: Might I know the bitch just Kamilla and I like her.
Speaker 3: I do so in that I do wonder what sort of evidence would have to have been presented for you to be on the side that these men could possibly be telling the truth.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm fascinated by somebody who claims to have taken a picture of a broken aircraft and then doesn't have that picture to show other people besides this boy.
Speaker 3: Maybe the cops took it.
Speaker 1: It could be that's very real. They take shit, you know.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't think I don't see your point in the article. In this line, the police can make a crime scene or whatever they can take away evidence.
Speaker 5: We know we can't really truly trust the authorities all the way.
Speaker 2: So when she said the minute Black knocked on the door the next day and know everything, I think that they came minutes later because I think they have like some kind of surveillance to tap in into the police number N one one, and they they yeah, they the phone whatever, they tap into the phone and they come to minutes later.
Speaker 5: If it's like anything that raised suspicion, like this is what we're doing, and you know play.
Speaker 2: So so when you say like they took pictures, they see it and stuff like that, I think that the men in Black, This is my honest opinion. I think the Men in Black really kind of just observed crime scenes to see like, okay, what it is.
Speaker 5: They take their.
Speaker 2: Own photos and then they put it in their evidence locker. So they so we never probably saw the real pictures of the real actual crime because I don't know if the authorities would have played with it. I don't know who took pictures in nineteen forty six, are though the real photos, you know what I mean? But I know that the Men in Black have the real pictures of the dog who says, who says more than a dog that died that day?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It could have been like a massacre or something like that. We don't know, but I just know it's kind of shaky.
Speaker 3: I listen.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of conspiracies, but this one right here sounds like when the police came and minutes later they didn't take them to jail because it was it was just like two goof balls playing around for fantasy magazine. That that doesn't sound like a person that's truly bored. You should say he is a stand up guy. He has a family, he has a son, a dog. Sounds like a wholesome guy.
Speaker 1: You mean, tell me, well, he had a dog, his dog dad, and I think he killed his dog, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I also don't know how easy it was to take pictures in nineteen forty Thank.
Speaker 1: You, No, I think that was. Yeah, you had to really work hard to take a photo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the put.
Speaker 1: Your head under a cake, don't move for fifteen seconds dying, and.
Speaker 3: To be but to be seriously too. When I look at this, it's like who has more of a reason to lie? It does still seem like as though the government who has a history of covering things up like this, regarding UFOs and stuff like that. I feel like would be more inclined to live than just like what seems to be a private citizen who was walking his dog and he's down a dog.
Speaker 1: My man's out, you know, Yeah, he lost a dog. For sure, his boy is injured as well. There are stakes involved in this, and so I think it really does lead us to question if we believe that this was some sort of alien encounter or if that's just a mean dad who who maybe had a rage incident and the police were like, just just walk it off, Harold, Just fucking go home.
Speaker 3: You're drunk, your dog. Your body in town knows it.
Speaker 1: Harold. I swear to God, man.
Speaker 3: Come out here one more motherfucking time, because you get drunk with that dog.
Speaker 1: You and fucking freend come out here. You get drunk with your dog and you killed it this time, Harold, you fucking killed it and you shot your boy.
Speaker 3: Next time this happens, I'm gonna shoot you, my damn soelf. I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Harold.
Speaker 3: Now go home. I'm gonna tell the papers it was an alien.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I'll kill you, Harold, swear to God, and you're such a piece of shit, nobody will come looking for you. Get it out of my sight.
Speaker 3: I mean, when we break it down in that fashion, that does also seem reasonable.
Speaker 1: All right, well, here's what we should do. We need to take one more break and when we come back, I have a little bit more information to share with you guys that I'm curious to see if this tips it one way or the other. All right, we're in the middle now, somewhere in the middle, a spectrum of the middle. Let's see where we land at the end of this. We'll be back with more malek b My ma, Mama told me. We're calling upon you because we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 3: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pen with the alien who has a coofie on it, since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say, proud little mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy them merch now go to my mama told me dot merch table dot com. It's a brand new name, but it's the same old merch and we would love for you to get some if you haven't got it already, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it.
Speaker 3: We are back, ugly, you're disgusting. I'm gonna kill you. Give me two hundred dollars. That's what they said to Harold. With this article, we're discussing the aliens and truly the untimely demise of this dog.
Speaker 1: The dog is the unfortunate dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: What I will tell you, and I tease this before the break, but I have a little bit of more information that this story from Harold and Fred, they were not the originators of the first sighting as it relates to this this specific UFO siding. Their story actually came from a story that happened three days earlier. The men in Black weren't involved three days earlier, but three days earlier in Boys the Idaho. There's this dude, Kenneth Arnold, and this story has not been debunked, but this dude, Kenneth Arnold was flying a private plane looked out to see nine saucers. Fred or rather Harold only saw six, but Kenneth Arnold says he saw nine. They were weird shapes and or full through the I believe it was described as saucers. I don't know, they didn't specify that it was donuts the way Harold claimed.
Speaker 3: It just seems like a big difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this was just the source that began. I think a lot of the conversation publicly about these saucers in the sky, which one could argue then leads a Harold to make up a story the way that he does less un prompted than it sort of seemed previously right.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but now these are questions of like, is that was that regional news? Did that transfer all the way over Boise in Washington State? There's still like a lot of they they they neighbor, but like that's still like enough distance that I would wonder would that have made it to Harold's local.
Speaker 1: News or you don't know that three days it's enough for Harold to have heard about that in the forty.
Speaker 3: On the radio terrestrial radio. He wouldn't be listening to the radio from there anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, So it feels like maybe here's where it gets especially fascinating. And this is my final piece of evidence to share with you all. And this is going to really tip us one way or the other. Is there is? In fact, the reason I bring up this three days earlier is because this was this then spawned a section of the government, a government agency which is in charge of investigating these kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Specifically, it's called the It's the Air Force's Air Material Command Technical Intelligence Division, which more or less does all the things that we suggest the Men in Black do. They go in after local authorities FBI and or local police have investigated, and then they do a separate investigation, mostly for the point of suppressing or controlling the narrative as it relates to UFO sightings or like what they refer to as the quote unquote softcer project.
Speaker 5: So you just said to that point, So are you still that's the Men in Black?
Speaker 3: Are you? How do more dogs have to die for you? Langston work like a dog?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: I think the Men in Black can very much exist without Harold being a hero, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I still think that's a man who killed his dog. But I also think that there's a very real possibility that there is an organization that's really dedicated to like controlling the way that we talk about, like you know, UFOs and aliens and all of that ship. But I don't think they're as sexy flexi as we've built them up in our stories, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, I think it's bureaucratic more than it is like fucking under under airports and ship.
Speaker 5: Well, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're so mad at me. I love this. He's so angry. I love it. I told you we wouldn't always agree and you're like, yeah, yeah, but I'll I'll sell hear you.
Speaker 2: But okay, even if you have a born job, let's just say it's born and it's it's.
Speaker 5: Just so dreadful.
Speaker 2: In this day and age and social media, you see people at boring jobs doing stuff, putting it online, making it having fun. So you have this man, I mean fat X, all of even security guards three m security guards are doing stuff on so they want attention. Men in black men and black you guys stand, you guys, stand and get with the times. Back then when when it was under Tommy Lee Jones and all that it was.
Speaker 3: It was we can't cite that is a historical story.
Speaker 1: You remember the documentary with Tommy Lee Jones and that man who likes sugar.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying like now, it's it's everything is flashy, everything is online. So if we do have this quote unquote real men in black, it is right in front of our faces because they want, you know, they want to make sure they're seene. Like I told you, I'm trying to join it, and when I join it, I understand like what comes with it. I'm gonna just show you a little small signs of like taking spicy chicken chicken from from Denver because I know they're putting something in the chicken sounds or I'm gonna just tell you there's so many different situations where I can tell you they're saving our lives, but we can't like think about it. Water water is not you know what I mean. If you look at water now, right, they're putting something in the water. They're putting something in the right what you're drinking right there day, what kind of water is that?
Speaker 3: It's just from the cooler. I got a cooler was that cool?
Speaker 1: Was that one of those McDonald's batman glasses.
Speaker 3: Well, I I like to have a big glass. It's a big glass. It's class said.
Speaker 1: You remember McDonald's those special batman glasses.
Speaker 3: I had no listen because the people who are who don't view this as a visual medium think that that's what I'm doing. It's just a giant you know.
Speaker 1: You got the Riddler one and is question mark right now?
Speaker 3: Question mark question mark. It's not a question mark.
Speaker 1: This niggas. This niggas forty drinking out of McDonald's Batman.
Speaker 3: Glass years old.
Speaker 2: I'm saying this organization is not a secret, is not born.
Speaker 5: It's right there right in front of our faces. And what we're ignored.
Speaker 1: You're saying, if I'm hearing you correctly, you're saying that, like, if this were just a regular government agency like the DMV, there would be people trying to do TikTok dances in front of the alien spaceships. It would be too We would be regular people behaving regularly with which then would bring too much attention to the situation. So it needs to be an elite class of people that that almost don't need the attention in the way that we expect in.
Speaker 2: These situations like the government, and it makes the same They make it seem like men in black don't have to you don't have any family, any friends and all that.
Speaker 5: And that's not true. And that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know what I mean, it's a dude right now just showing flashing.
Speaker 5: Look you want to see what's dope?
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, flash, So you really got a job? Yes, it might be, you know what I mean. So it's out there, so don't think.
Speaker 3: About like there's also a bad guy doing that who is not That might be, but that's.
Speaker 1: Not that's just a yeah, he got in front of that kikos and.
Speaker 3: That's just you bitches with Hey, girl, do you believe honestly and honestly, I think that's a good Who would you rather? Who would ladies? Who would you rather be with some guy who plays ball in Europe or some guy who's a man in black. It's you know, choose.
Speaker 1: One of those guys has a better imagination at the very least exactly.
Speaker 3: You gotta ride. Nobody believes you in Croatia with my top, you too. One guy who comes to my shop regularly, you know, who in the Israel will Pat bet Bro nobody. You're getting back in shape to go back to Estonian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like if maybe we should wrap this thing up. It sounds like we are at least in agreement that the Men in Black as an organization, maybe not entitle but certainly the organization exists, and if it exists, then they have a real motive for existing, which means covering up something and what that something is, or at least the scale of what that something is is maybe where we we debate a little bit. It may not some of us think it's the full shebang with Camilla Harris, and some of us think it's just little little weirdo blobs that come from the sky every once in a while that they don't know how to make sense of. But but I hear, I think we agree on that.
Speaker 3: We are black men and we believe in men in Black, the.
Speaker 5: Real the real men in Black.
Speaker 1: I think we should call that. I think that's the title of black men who believe in men in Black.
Speaker 3: I think we got it.
Speaker 1: This is great, Mala, thank you for doing this. Wait, you said Drake did what.
Speaker 5: Drake is an alien?
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to.
Speaker 3: That's that's right.
Speaker 5: I don't want to give you what listening to your audience like.
Speaker 1: Just something to think about, Drake, I mean, yeah, a lot of accents, dis oriented, thank you?
Speaker 5: And look what are you doing with sexy red?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's yeah, all right, I'm just all I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, confusing hairstyles, too.
Speaker 5: Many hair clips, to many.
Speaker 2: Built right there in the clip hair clip right, I'm saying, Okay, I don't see the same anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Malick, could you tell the people where they can find you on what cool?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Malick b on all social medias. I have videos that drop every week. I'm on tour right now. I'm having the time of my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You just see me around doing you know, at your nearest comedy store, a comedy club or whatever it is. But it's now about that. Support me if you want. But I just wanted to get my message across it. And that's why I came here and hopefully someone who's listening to be like yo. I felt that way my whole life, and that's what that's what they want. Man, they listen men of black dato. You're not born into it. They recruit you so you know. Hopefully I can just inspire someone to continue to continue to believe.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's beautiful. Not enough people leave this podcast wanting to inspire in the way that you you're doing right now. I love that.
Speaker 3: That is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bory, what you got?
Speaker 3: I need you to support me directly if you inspire Patreon dot com backslash David Borie g b O r I E. My special Birth of a Nation is coming out August first for purchase directly on Patreon, but go on there. I have all kinds of interviews, buying the scenes footage, all kinds of stuff. Also watch Exploiting Kittens on Netflix. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when this episode comes out, it's gonna be like two weeks or something, or maybe a week before.
Speaker 3: August is a big month for this podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a big month for the podcast. And speaking of August twentieth, please watch my special on Netflix, it's called Bad Poetry. As always, you can follow me at Langston Kerrman on all social media platforms, and if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracies, if you want to tell us about your run ins with aliens or the Men in Black, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com, buy the merch rate review, subscribe, finger bang, pleasure yourself others. We love you so much.
Speaker 3: Bye bitch. Oh god, It's so good, so good.
Speaker 4: Hmm, so good, and taste it.
Speaker 1: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcast creetd and hosted by Langston Krek, co hosted by David Borie.
Speaker 3: Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Han Soni and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Bee Wayne.
Speaker 3: Edited and engineered by Justin Kopfon, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Joegon Creek.
Speaker 1: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel.