Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and.
Speaker 2: Jetty and no Key.
Speaker 3: Armronge Well, I hadn't seen the breaking news that similar might be dead.
Speaker 2: The leader of hamas trying to nail that down. That's what that would be a big deal. Live from a studio c a dimly lit room deeper in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. I don't know why we had to work the word bowels into our intro. It seems like that kind of a rough start.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, which has got to be the presidential election because it's getting hotter, it feels to me and more intense, and people are getting to like panicked fever pitch as I'm watching my cable news shows on every single dang topic as we're nineteen days out, and headline number one would be I don't think a single thing is gonna change out of the Kamala Harrison interview with Brett Bair from yesterday, We're going to play a whole bunch of highlights for you coming up here pretty soon. I was thinking about it, and what is regularly forgotten is that there's just a few thousand people that that interview really matters for or any of these stories, absolutely any story, every single day. It's a handful. By handful, we mean thousands, But it's a small percentage, very small percentage of undecided people that could go either way. Like ninety nine percent of us are gonna vote a specific way, almost regardless of anything that happens in the next nineteen days.
Speaker 4: Not completely.
Speaker 2: There could be an event, I think, although I can't imagine one off the top of my head that would persuade people to switch sides.
Speaker 4: But just ninety nine percent of us are going to vote a certain way.
Speaker 2: So you've only got seven states that could possibly go all one way or the other. And then within those states, like ninety eight percent are already decided. So it's just a certain percentage of people who knows how they get their information or how they make their decisions. But this tiny, tiny group of people that are going to decide the election. And I just feel like we forget that as we're watching the sport and the TV show. It's like the Golden Bachelor or something we watched this TV show called the presidential election.
Speaker 4: But almost everybody you know has already made up here.
Speaker 2: Do you know anybody that you think is still on the fence that could go either way? I don't even understand that mindset at this point. What I don't get it. Talk more about that later as I watch day focus group yesterday of undecided voters, and it's an interesting crowd. I haven't quite nailed down what their deal is yet, but with that tiny percentage being involved, I don't know how many of them watched the Kamala Harris interview on Brett Baar, but it was it was incredibly feisty. If you didn't see it, it was well, we were all texting each other. Katie, you said you were uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable. I was like I was uncomfortable in my own home watching it.
Speaker 5: It was one of those moments where you just kind of recoil, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, why was that so uncomfortable? I don't know, but it's just like, eh, it's.
Speaker 5: Her, she's she's she came off as mean, you think, so heck yeah, dude, yeah, well with an attitude problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends on your point of view obviously, Yes, Michael, what was your takeaway?
Speaker 6: Well, exactly what Katie said, But I was gonna say Brett bhar had pointed out that apparently she arrived late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was something, huh.
Speaker 2: So she showed up like fifteen minutes late when they already had a narrow window for the interview anyway, to try to really compress it and make it even shorter.
Speaker 5: Well, apparently it had been mentioned to her team that they had until five point fifteen for the turnaround, and she walked in at five seventeen.
Speaker 4: So that explains the ending of the interview.
Speaker 2: If you saw it where you said, I'm getting a hard out, we got to stop and then basically just got cut off because they didn't get the allotted time. And you know that wasn't an accident. She wanted that to be as short as possible.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 2: I took in a lot of the lefty media, as I predicted. They saw her as strong and combative and pushing back against the evil Fox hosts. So you know, it's all in the eye of the beholder. And this happens with every debate, every interview. If you like the person, their anger comes off as the sort of standing up for you you like, and if you don't like the person, they seem bitchy or like a jerk or whatever. And again that's because most of us have made up our minds about these candidates, and.
Speaker 4: There's just a tiny crowd of people that haven't yet.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the whole time watching Brett Baer, and he did his darnedest to try to ask the questions that people have wanted to asked and get them answered and follow up if she didn't answer him. And he was semi successful a couple of times, mostly not successful. Although I would say, and most of you have never had this experience, Joe and I have.
Speaker 4: And I'll only speak for myself here.
Speaker 2: I've never had a successful interview against a politician with a politican. I shouldn't say against, but I've never had a successful interview with a politician that I wanted to challenge on something. It's really really hard. If you think it's not, it is. It's really really hard. Unless you're going to jump in and like be a jerk. It's almost impossible. You ask them a question and they will ramble on until the time is all used up, and they will have said nothing and you'll and you'll be done. And as soon as you ask, you know, you think you just asked for a twenty percent increase in blah blah blah tax.
Speaker 4: How do you support that?
Speaker 2: Well, the people of California deserve And then and then you realize, okay, here we go. And then like four minutes later and you're almost used up. All the time they haven't said anything, so now you either got to interrupt them and look like a jerk and then they say, hey, let me finish.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's really really difficult.
Speaker 2: And even Brett himself on Fox yesterday was talking about how usually you have to wait for the breaths because at some point they have to take a breath and then you jump in.
Speaker 4: But I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Actually the way it is. It's almost like a fight. You have to wait until they take a break, then they get distracted so you can swing.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: It's really real boxing. Yeah, it's really really hard to do. And I'm not sure most people realize that. And Brett had decided clearly Brett Baer from the get go that he wasn't to let her do that first answer. When she started in on one of those things, he started interrupting them interrupting her, and that's when you get the split envisions. If you don't like her, you thought that was awesome. If you like her, you thought that was horrible. Gonna play a clip of Mika Brazinski as I saw her on Morning Joe on MSNBC This Morning talking about formally respected Brett Behar acting like an aggrieved child as he took on blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I mean, so so again.
Speaker 5: These people are insufferable.
Speaker 4: It's in the e of the bolder. Oh, it's hard to take. It is really really hard to take.
Speaker 2: We'll get to some clips right away, but the main takeaway is I don't think it's going to move the needle at all, And it might move the needle, and I wouldn't know which direction. With these undecided voters, it you could have an event that doesn't move the polls but does decide the election because everything's within the margin of error. Every single state is within the margin of error, so you don't actually know where it is. So you could have something like the interview yesterday move enough people to cause one candidate or the other to win, but it wouldn't show up in the polls because it's too tiny, so we won't know until I was gonna say, election day, but as we've been saying, we're not going to find out an election day days later when they finally count the votes. It is so flipping up in the air, and anybody who claims they know what's gonna happen is a flat wrong. So I'm looking at the breaking news justin Israel is checking the possibility that Hamas leader yah Ya Sinwar was I don't know how you say his first name. Sinwar was among three people killed in the Gaza strip. He is the leader and has been for a long time of Hamas.
Speaker 4: He was behind the.
Speaker 2: October seventh attack. He ordered it, and they've been trying to get him for years and years and years. So if he is actually dead, that would mean that in the span of about a week and a half, Israel killed the leader and then everybody below of Hesbalah, who they'd been trying to kill for decades, and the leader of Hamas, So that would be a pretty big deal. We'll keep our eye on this story. It'd be a shame if that evil bastard was dead.
Speaker 4: He is hye buye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a horrible human being he had been vowing thousands more October seventh, so it's not like he was ready to negotiate a ceasefire. We'll stay on top of that story. We got some clips from the interview. If you didn't hear it, obviously you want to stick around. If you did hear it, I would say, oftentimes, when you hear it the second time, it sounds a little different for variety of reasons, and we got that coming up. Let me start the show officially so we don't get in trouble with the FCC. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Thursday, October seventeenth, the year twenty twenty four. Life will not be a born twenty four. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin it at how about Mark?
Speaker 7: Not to mention how Donald Trump has has treated and talked about America's military and military service people losers has.
Speaker 6: Diminished talking over each other.
Speaker 7: I poloiticize, and I would like that we would have a conversation and see.
Speaker 4: That's what the politician always says. Well, let's just happen back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when I ask you a question, you go off into left field and just try to kill five minutes with your answer. It's really really hard and frustrating, and so I gave up on it. I don't know what Joe's opinion is. Maybe I have to ask him Monday when he's back, but I have no interest in even trying it. I've seen very few successful interviews by people who do it for a living, specifically interview politicians.
Speaker 4: It's hard to do.
Speaker 2: It's one of the reasons also that they get edited, so Heavenly, if you have an interview with any politician and you leave everything in, there's going to be a lot of blah blah blah that kills a lot of time, and then pretty soon as a listener you forget what it words evening happening.
Speaker 4: You start the space off. I've done that. I've done that out.
Speaker 2: On't know how many times were we have politicians we interview and they're in their answer and I'm thinking about, yeah, I think I got to pick up the kids at three, and then I guess I'll swing by the girl.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be interviewing this person, and that's their goal. Their goal is to have you space out in the middle of their answer, and they're really good at it.
Speaker 4: Out what pizza you want? Yeah, exactly. Oh that's right. I'm trying to nail you down on your text hike. That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened with Kamala last night when he finally let her speak, like in that first chunk about immigration.
Speaker 4: Pretty soon I was like.
Speaker 2: How long is this supposed to be? Thirty minut Oh that's right, I'm supposed to be paying attention to this. They're just killing time. Anyway, we'll get to some of the highlights coming up. I'd like to hear some of your opinion on it. Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. We're just going to roll this from the beginning yesterday's debate interview between Brett Bear who is really really a good journalist, but as I said, interviewing politicians is damn hard, and Kamala Harris. I'm not exactly sure still why she went on Fox, other than so she can say she does tough interviews. I don't know if she needed to say that with nineteen days to go or not. But anyway, again, Brett Baar, you'll hear the way she answers the first question, and Brett, I can tell I knew in Brett, in Brett's mind, in my mind, I was thinking, Okay, she's going to kill a lot of time here. And he jumped in right away to try to not let her. But let's let this run for a while. Here's how it went.
Speaker 6: And when you came into office, your administration immediately reversed a number of Trump border policies, most significantly the policy that required illegal immigrants to be detained through deportation, either in the US or in Mexico. And you switched that policy, they were released from custody awaiting trial, so instead included in those were a large number of single men, adult men who went on to commit heinous crimes. So, looking back, do you regret the decision to terminate remain in Mexico At the beginning of your administration.
Speaker 7: At the beginning of our administration, within practically hours of taking the oath, the first bill that we offered Congress, before we worked on infrastructure, before the Inflation and Reduction Act, before the Chips and Science Act, before any before the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, the first bill practically within hours of taking the oath, was a bill to fix our immigration.
Speaker 6: System this, ma'am. It was called the US Citizen Citizenship Act of two thousand exactly twenty one. It was essentially, I've waded a citizenship for the finished.
Speaker 7: I finished responding, you have to let me finish.
Speaker 6: You had the White House and the House and the Senate.
Speaker 4: I mean, they didn't bring.
Speaker 7: Up responding to the point you're raising, and I'd like to finish, So.
Speaker 4: Can we stop there?
Speaker 2: So right there already I was uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable here did again skin crawling and uh again from taking in some of the lefty media. That is a look at the evil Fox host doing their thing, interrupting women because she's black and because she's a woman woman, Brett bar the white straight male not allowing her to talk exactly what we expect that on Fox News. So that's what the crowd at MSNBC and CNN saying, I mean seriously, that I watched it.
Speaker 4: I've got we've got some clips of.
Speaker 5: That that that fell right into the folder of the I'm speaking right exactly the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: And uh and and then Brett Behar is in the situation of, well, you either let her say that or you interrupt her, and the reason he is interrupting her trying to interrupt her, and I'm not sure unless you know the backstory you're able to fill figure out from them talking at the same time was actually going on. There was a piece of legislation that was introduced by the White House around a gration was basically an amnesty bill. It didn't even get taken up by the Democratic Senate, her own party, their own party, because Biden's president.
Speaker 4: Their own party didn't take it up.
Speaker 2: So it's why even talk about it, Why even mention it? You put out an amnesty bill that your own party said no to. So that was her opening, And if Brett hadn't interrupted her, she was going to kill a minute talking about some legislation that never even made it to the floor.
Speaker 4: Let's let it roll on a little bit longer.
Speaker 7: We recognized from day one that to the point of this being your first question, it is a priority for us as a nation and for the American people, and our focus has been on fixing a problem. And from day one then we have done a number of things, including to address our asylum system and put more resources, getting more judges. What we needed to do to tighten up penalties and increase penalties for illegal cross what we needed to do to deal with points of entry between border entry points. That's the work we did, and we worked on supporting what was a bipartisan effort, including some of the most conservative members of the United States Congress, to actually strengthen the border. That Border bill would have put fifteen hundred more border agents at the border, which is why I believe the border patrol agents supported the bill. It would have allowed us to stem the flow of fentanyl coming into the United States, which is a scorge affecting people of every background, every geographic location in our country, killing people. It would have allowed us to put more resources into prosecuting transnational criminal organizations, which I have done as the attorney general, former attorney general of a border state.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're going to take a breakreat there, and then we're going to come back and we're going to get into the pushback from Brettbeaer and then the reaction from some people on the left to the interview with Brettbeer pressing her in all that sort of stuff. So you'll have an idea of where, you know, I don't know how you felt about the interview, but you'll you'll have an idea of how both sides felt about the interview, and we'll see if it matters or not.
Speaker 4: Among other things coming up, stay.
Speaker 2: With us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: This was kind of a sense that she was going to keep on talking and that if I wanted to get through and redirect, I was going to have to interrupt. I don't particularly love to do that, but if I didn't do it, there may have been, you know, four answers in the interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's the situation you're always in when you're interviewing a politician, is if they if they they always do. They come in with the plan they're going to answer as few questions as possible, and on the particularly difficult questions are going to go all kinds of sideways and tangents and whatever. And if you don't jump in, you you don't have a chance to get in an answer. But when you jump in, you always run the risk of being called bad names or looking like a jerk.
Speaker 4: So that's a situation. So this is the very beginning.
Speaker 2: This is the very beginning of the interview with Brett Bahar and Kamala Harris yesterday you know.
Speaker 6: Voters tell polsters all over the country and here in Pennsylvania that immigration is one of the key issues that they're looking at this election, and specifically the influx of illegal immigrants from more than one hundred and fifty countries. How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration, because I agree with you it is it is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have, and you know what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're just a number. Do you think it's one million? Three million?
Speaker 7: Brett, Let's just get to the point, okay. The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.
Speaker 6: So your Homeland Security secretary said that eighty five percent of apprehension.
Speaker 7: I'm not finished.
Speaker 5: We have a.
Speaker 6: Refreshment of six million people have been released into the country. And let me just finish. I'll get you the question I prompt I.
Speaker 7: Was beginning to answer.
Speaker 2: So, as you heard there, he asked her about illegal immigration and how many millions were let in, and she says, I'm glad you asked that because a legal immigration is a topic that people rightly want to discuss in America. Right then, you know, okay, I mean, what the hell? What a weird sentence that is? That is a topic of Americans rightly want to discuss at this time.
Speaker 5: And what what what is that that is so wild?
Speaker 2: So then he's got the option. His only option is to think, Okay, here we go. I'm not going to get an answer. She showed up fifteen minutes late to a half hour interview. I'm not going to get a chance to talk about anything if I don't interrupt her. So he starts an interrupter, and then she but I was about to answer, But I was just about to answer, and then he kept trying to ask a question whatever. So just to let you know how the other side feels about this, in case you don't take in other side media, This is Maka Berzsenski on Morning Joe, the most popular important progressive cable news show in America, on how she saw it.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to get viewers an opportunity to actually hear her plans as president. Instead, as you saw it almost immediately devolved into an embarrassing bad faith effort by a once respected host to play to an audience of one. The host's constant rude interruptions were designed to distract from the issues and facts that Trump and his accolytes try and twist and distort every day, and on Fox News they try and avoid and they couldn't.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: Oh oh.
Speaker 4: That so that's the way they see it. What was she watching again?
Speaker 2: It's just I guess it's a rushock test these things. I mean, because I only know inside my own head. To me as a guy who's tried to interview politicians before, it was a okay, here she goes, she's not going to answ so the question. So he tried to jump in, which is always hullibuster, right, but for the left crowd, it was he jumped in to try to distract her from giving the answers Americans want to you know, need to hear or something. Once respected Fox News host. That was so dramatic. I know, Well, she goes on, let's hear a little more.
Speaker 1: When Kamala Harris realized the host was not going to let her speak, the only way the Vice president could give Fox viewers an opportunity to hear what she had to say was to talk back over him. Was he making sure that happened? I personally think absolutely. Did she do well in this environment? Of course she was great. She's a former prosecutor, attorney general, senator, current vice president. She's fine with a situation like that and even flourishes.
Speaker 2: This is why I always say, you ought to watch take in news from different sources so you know what the other half of America feels like. And I say that to everyone, like I have friends that would never ever dare to watch Fox News. Okay, well you're missing out on half the news in America or or as Brett pointed out to her at one point where he was asking, well, why does half the country agree with him? If he's as evil as you say? It's worth here on the other side, Like, you would never know, would you, Katie, unless you watch that. The Mika Brazinski crowd took that clear victory for Kamala Harris absolutely owned the interview with the evil interrupting Brett Bhaer, who was just trying to distract while she tried vainly, too desperately to answer the questions for Americans.
Speaker 4: He kept jumping in and stopping her.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean I do. Obviously, I do this for a living, and I listened to the other side frequently, but I damn near dislocated my jaw listening to her.
Speaker 4: And that incredible.
Speaker 5: It's like, I don't even think we watched the same thing, Like, Wow, it's something.
Speaker 4: It is something.
Speaker 5: The fact that they actually think that.
Speaker 2: Way, I know, and they would say the same thing about me, I suppose.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: And when she says, well, one thing that's definitely wrong, designed for an audience of won that's implying that Brett Behar only asks questions to.
Speaker 4: Please Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I freaking guarantee you what Donald Trump thought of the interview never crept into Brett Bear's mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tiniest bit.
Speaker 2: He of all people on Fox does not care what Donald Trump think. If it was handity, perhaps, but Brett bar doesn't care what Brett Bar makes thirty five million dollars a year. Do you see the picture of the home he just sold. He's fine, is.
Speaker 5: Moving into like a seventeen million dollar home, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, in a different location. But yeah, it's so that whole thing that Trump runs Fox News, which is interesting given the fact that in the lead up to the debate. We were getting so many texts from people that Fox hates Trump, so they're going to do soft balls, et cetera, et cetera. One other thing that they said later on MSNBC in the criticism was that the the questions that Brett bhar asked and we'll get to some more of the interview coming up later in the show, but the questions that Brett bhar asked were clearly practically written by the Trump campaign. Okay, you really think immigration and the economy and taxpayer funded surgeries for trans prisoners has to be written by the Trump campaign that any person who leans right couldn't come up with those questions.
Speaker 2: On their own. I mean, this is pretty obvious questions to me. I mean, play that one clip again of Kamala Harris. This is from the very beginning and then just right after her opening sentence, because her opening sentence is so amazing.
Speaker 6: You know, voters tell polsters all over the country and here in Pennsylvania that immigration is one of the key issues that they're looking at this election.
Speaker 4: And specifically the flux of.
Speaker 6: Illegal immigrants from more than one hundred and fifty countries. How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years.
Speaker 7: Here you go, Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration because I agree with you. It is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have.
Speaker 4: And yeah, but what what is that? What the hell is that?
Speaker 5: Set filler filler?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that is obviously you might as well just put up a flag to break. I'm going to try to kill time here. See if you can stop me, go good luck, try to stop me. Ready you go.
Speaker 5: I was watching with close caption and it was nothing but question mark.
Speaker 4: That is I'm glad you brought up immigration.
Speaker 2: That is a topic that Americans rightly need the decisions of the people to what are you talking about? But of course, one thing they don't want to answer is how many millions of working age men have disappeared into this country from who knows where?
Speaker 4: Millions.
Speaker 2: They don't want to get into that topic, and then they get into the back and the forth, and then him trying to talk over and well, we all.
Speaker 5: Have dreams and aspirations.
Speaker 2: Right, But well, I'll read this summary from Mark Alprin's newsletter Today, Team Harris and Dominant Media argue that her sitting down with Brettbear was a triumph and Trump's town hall was a disaster, while mar A.
Speaker 4: Lago makes the opposite case.
Speaker 2: He says, and this was my point at the opening of the show, I defer to undecided voters in the battleground states on this one. Yeah, whether you're pleased with her or outraged by her, you almost certainly have already made up your mind on this. And it's just that crowd of people in you know, the states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, and North Carolina that are undecided for whatever reason, how they saw it, if they saw it, or the clips that they see, how they felt about it's the only thing that matters out of that. And the campaign was playing to that crowd now, I would say, on the topic of undecided voters, and I find this fascinating.
Speaker 4: I said this the other day. If you heard it, then I apologize. But I was watching.
Speaker 2: I've seen a couple of town hall or panels now with undecided voters from the swing states, and in my mind, these people were morons. I just assumed they were idiots, like just the dumbest people you've ever met in your life. But that hasn't been the case. They all they're all like Jim from.
Speaker 4: Michigan. You haven't made up your mind the Yetdea.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you do for a living, Jim, Well, I'm an orthodonist and I got four kids and I was a marine.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jim, why haven't made up your mind yet? Well, I'm still looking forward.
Speaker 2: And they're well spoken, successful, seem educated people that have some quirk or something where they just haven't latched onto one side or the other. I don't I don't quite get it. But they're definitely not dumb. I haven't seen any of the undecided voters at least in any of these focus groups that I've watched, that you would describe as dumb or even or even they call them low information voters. Usually I wouldn't even call them low information voters. They seem to have watched the debates and the interviews and the rallies and all the stuff. They're taking in the information and they just for I don't know what it is if they're I wonder if they're really they have a hard time making the decision. We still don't have a car because I haven't decided if I want to hont to a quarter or fort f one fifty. So I'm still weighing the facts and the tooking a look at the insurance and the car payments.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're just hard at making decisions. Maybe they practically starve to death sitting at a restaurant. I have no idea, but they can't make up their mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, Katie, Oh no, sorry you said that, and it made me jump. I dated somebody like that that couldn't make decision. Could. We went to a shoe store and it took an hour and forty minutes for him to pick out a pair he wanted to try on our forty It was it was insane. I was like, you need help.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, so maybe that's it. Maybe I've struck upon it. It's people who just have trouble making decisions.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: We'd go to a restaurant menu waitress would come up and he actually looked at me once and went, I'm panicking.
Speaker 4: I'm panicking.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, So it's some sort of decision paralysis, That's what I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 5: That's a that's actually perfect.
Speaker 2: And how would you describe his intelligence highly intelligent. So there you go. It's not a dumb thing. It's just a can't make decisions thing. Yeah wow, how come I haven't heard any more people talk about this regularly. You hear the term low information voter. But like I said, that doesn't seem to be the case at all. And your your your friend here, he didn't. He wasn't lacking information about the shoes after an hour forty No.
Speaker 5: To make a decision and stick to it. Oh god, the cheesecake factory was our hell. Size of that menu. Yeah, that's way too many choices. I do kind of like it when you go to a fancy restaurant. They got like five things, one fish, one steak, one pasta, one vegetarian.
Speaker 2: These are your choices, Yeah, these your choices? Yeah wow. So that's it. It's people have trouble making decisions. Well as if I'm running a campaign, how do you sway that person? Maybe that's why both candidates are running on giving you stuff. Now, I'll give you this much money. If you're this crowd, I'll give you this much money, or tax breaks if you that crowd. Maybe just giving people stuff, we'll get him over the hump. But that's fascinating. We got to talk about that more later. We've got Katie's headlines on the way. We're gonna talk to Mike Lyons at some point about a couple of different wars that have taken different turns.
Speaker 4: All on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here, we have at our store new T shirts. Hot dogs are dogs. That's one of our favorite sayings. It's about the whole trans issue, which came up during the interview between Brett Bahar and Kamala Harris sist and we'll play that portion for you a little bit later. Brett trying to nail her down specifically on the taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for inmates, which is really quite a topic. And but anyway, lots more on the way. Let's get the headlines now, who's reporting what Katie Green?
Speaker 5: All right? Starting with CNN. US officials have long looked to Sinwar's eventual death as a key opportunity to end the Israel Hamas war.
Speaker 2: And so there are a lot of headlines around that Sinwar, the leader of Hamas, may be dead.
Speaker 5: There are some gruesome photos on the Twitter machine.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh yeah, if you.
Speaker 5: Type in Sinwar, they're they're the body that they found that they're speculating as.
Speaker 2: Him is everywhere. Well, I'd be a crying shame. I sure hope he didn't, you know, suffer. Oh stop it, that was sarcasm.
Speaker 5: From ABC News. Biden will seek to shore up Ukraine support in Germany, according to a senior Administration official.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are going to be talking about a couple of different hotspots with Mike Lyons an hour two of the Armstrong in Getdy Show. If you don't get that grub the podcast Armstrong in Getty on.
Speaker 4: Demand from CBS News.
Speaker 5: Independent panel investigating Trump rally shooting warns of quote deep flaws within secret surface, calls for quote fundamental reform.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope that whatever mistakes were made, and some of them seemed incredibly obvious or weird, are fixed so this can ever happen again.
Speaker 5: Brightbart dot com, it's gotta stop. Brett Baar reveals for Kamala Harris. Staffers waved their arms pleading to end the Fox interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd seen.
Speaker 2: If you saw the interview there at the end, it was clear that he was getting the cut it off. Yeah from everybody, And what was that all about? They just wanted it as short and over as possible. Huh, Well, we got more of that coming up.
Speaker 5: From the Wall Street Journal. Weight loss, drugs cut, drug and alcohol abuse according to a new study.
Speaker 4: Wow, hey, I.
Speaker 5: Have two friends on this. Both of them told me that, like they even the thought of drinking makes them not feel good. They were partiers.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, wouldn't that be something that the curbing the craving to eat more than you should also does that for drinking and drugs?
Speaker 4: Wow, that could end up being a thing.
Speaker 2: Like you know, viagra was originally a blood pressure medicine and they realized, hey, your blood pressure's down, but look at that direction.
Speaker 4: Look at it. Yeah, and it was you know, as a side benefit. Maybe this is gonna be one.
Speaker 5: Of those from NBC. Transgender models featured in Victoria's Secret Fashion show.
Speaker 2: Oh a historic moment. Congratulations to Victoria's Secret for breaking down those walls and being so darned forward.
Speaker 4: Looking good for you from USA today.
Speaker 5: According to the FEDS, cybermasterminds targeted the FBI, CNN, Hulu, Netflix, Microsoft, and X in a global plot.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I just saw the picture of Sinwar being dead. That's him.
Speaker 5: I think so too.
Speaker 2: It sure looks like him. Wow, who got that picture?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a it's a close up picture of him in rubble, dead at knee, ain't looking so good, and parts of his head.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's dead. That that really looks like him. So the IDF was to put that out.
Speaker 2: Right away so that there'd be no chance Hamas could claim the he's still alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, let's let you wrap up Babylon Bee.
Speaker 5: Biden tells hurricane victims that he sympathizes as his campaign was also recently destroyed.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I think the leader of Hamas is dead. I don't need to see any more of those pictures. And so I think I think I get it.
Speaker 5: You Armstrong and Getty