Speaker 1: Cool Media.
Speaker 2: This is it could happen here Executive Disorder, our weekly newscast covering what's happening in the White House, the crumbling world, and what it means for you. I'm Garson Davis. Today I am joined by Mia Wong, James Stout, and later a special report by Robert Evans. This episode, we are covering the week of June twenty fifth to July second. It is the end of Pride month. It was Canada Day. Fourth of July is coming up. I will say no one in our team wished me a happy Canada Day, not that I noticed.
Speaker 1: Hm, that's correct.
Speaker 3: I hate the Trump administration because I can't do my death the Canada jokes anymore.
Speaker 2: It sucks terrible Canada. Welcome to the Resistance. I'm going to start with a brief news roundup because there's been so many news stories this past week that we cannot do big sections on all of them. We already have three main stories, but there's some mini stories that I didn't want to get forgotten. I'm going to start by talking about the Supreme Court, which has now limited the ability of lower court judges to use nationwide injunctions. So now Trump's order to end a birthright citizenship can be enforced, if even temporarily, for those who are not affiliated with the actual court cases on the constitutionality of ending birthright citizenship. What this means on a broader scale is that Trump's very obviously illegal executive orders can now be enforced in a lot of states because the injunctions that judges are putting on only apply to the people in those specific cases, so enforcement of the orders can start before the final order on if it's legal or not gets issued. So this is really bad because it will cause some intense, if temporary, like short term headaches for many people who's now citizenship is in a big question mark. But the also affects many other cases regarding judge's ability to actually issue injunctions that affect things across the whole country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is some sort of like weird hack shit you can do where like there's been some stuff the judges have been trying to do and to be like everyone in the country is a plaintive or whatever. The fuck Yeah, and I don't know how long that's going to hold up, and like and like the fuck thing about this is again, it's just like what this means is Troup administration can kind of do whatever the fuck they want and it's just legal until the Supreme Court like looks at it, and that's completely unhinged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, egregiously illegal orders can now be enforced for a period of months to years. Yeah, as the court cases eventually will churn their way up to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And this is a particularly egregious one too, because the birthright citizenship is so obviously it's just literally in the Constitution. It's literally the Constitution just says if you're born here, you're a citizen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well it says that section of the Amendment that is under question is subject to the authority thereof which is what is being litigated here. There is a section there that that I guess is perceived by some people to be debateable. Doesn't seem very debatable to me, right.
Speaker 3: No, it's completely insane. Yeah, it's like unhinged shit. Like it's like it's like it's like stuff you wouldn't have seen even from like unhinged conservative legal cranks fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: You absolutely would have seen this particular case.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Well, I guess the absolute most unhinged baby, But like you wouldn't have seen even like I don't know, the normal like person on Fox News kind of unhinged arguing this even like fifteen years ago and.
Speaker 1: Now this was like on the on the blogs I have, you know, the GeoCities era web design.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trying to restrict and quantify citizenship is going to be probably the main theme of this episode, as we will get to in the future, and if even temporarily trying to strip the citizenship but already thousands, one hundred thousands people who are who live in this country is incredible worrying considering the massive amount of increased funding that ICE is about to receive. Speaking of ICE, second little mini story in explosive ICE raid in Huntington Park, California, Yeah, or attack and ICE agents used explosives to breach and raid the home of US citizens. A drone was sent into the home after explosives shattered the windows, sending glass yards flying into the home occupied by a mother and two young children. The target of the raid was not in the home. A Border patrol was looking for a man that got into a car accident during a previous ICE raid, who was questioned at the scene and was allowed to leave. But now the DHS alleges the man was obstructing the actions of ICE when he rammed his car into a vehicle carrying CBP agents, though witnesses at the scene say that the fed's break checked, leading to a rear ending. The man turned himself in on Friday after the raid. So what actually happened here is that ICE caused a car accident and in response, they blew up the home of US citizens.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the dynamically breached, Yeah, at home with a little child in right, like like you see in the video, two.
Speaker 2: Young kids, I think, like a six year old and a two year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see them, the presumably the mother of the two mother, Yeah, with the child in her arms, leaving.
Speaker 2: They sent a fucking drone in there. They're acting like it's the house full of like active combatants. You have like dozens dozens of people in military fatigues raiding this home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except that they didn't do it in such a fashion as you would if you if you were actually worried, right like, they didn't. There wasn't a flashbang, right that they breached, stood around for a while, sent a drone in. They didn't dynamically breach in a dynamic way, right, like they would if they were expecting a real threat.
Speaker 3: No, they just wanted to blow up this person's fucking house because they were pissed off that they that that they caused a car accident. Yes, these are These are the tiniest fucking baby secret police I have ever seen in my entire goddamn life. Fucking Christ.
Speaker 2: It runs me of that one like picture of like a police raid in the nineties that conservatives used to use in terms of like like the government's taking over of this of this like you know, retro ninety swat cop like pointing a gun at like a family. It's like hiding in like a closet and.
Speaker 1: The Elian Gonzales rage.
Speaker 2: You mean, yeah, and how much this was used as like fear of like federal overreach, like used by conservatives And now this is like their entire platform is raiding the home of US citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably worth noting. I believe Huntington part their mayor, has directed their police to enforce the California law which requires law enforcement offices to identify themselves. Right, It's been very common to the ice agents refuse to identify themselves and wear masks, right, And I believe this was passed by their council, and then their mayor, whose name is Arturo Flores, released a statement calling the ice abductions mass abductions and directing his police to intervene if what was happening was unlawful or unauthorized. And I can't help but think that that is why we saw this happen here, right, I think it may not be so much of car crash as a child to do something in this city, which has yeah, been one of the very few that has taken meaningful action to prevent this.
Speaker 2: Absolutely because people don't like ice. There's new ICE approval ratings that came out by Quinnipiac on a June twenty fourth, twenty five net approval of ICE negative seventeen percent, Democrats negative eighty Independence negative thirty two. This is this centrist position, Independence negative thirty two percent.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you've got like Bush admin stuff as saying abolish eyes. It's a win for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, GOP is up sixty but that's it. This is like the centrist position now. And also, yeah, sixty percent is nearly half the GOP. Like, people don't like ice. The majority of people in this country don't like ICE negative seventeen percent. Yeah, candidates need to run on abolishing ICE. This is like one of the most important issues facing the country right now, and they are wildly unpopular, including for independence. For this is this set abolishing ice should be the centrist position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well but this but this is this is sort of the problem, right, which is that the Democrats did this, like well least some of them, least AOC did so just some of that. A Democratic wave ran on that in twenty eighteen, and then the Democrats were just like each shit, we're never going to do that again, and like AOC never fucking mentioned it again. Like they all came into power and we're like, Okay, we got to deal a super border crackdown. Shit. It's like they need to they fucking need to do this. Yeah, but people should bring it back. I think that the data here is in support. Yeah, and like ICE is younger than I am.
Speaker 2: Ice is younger than all of us, Like ICE is is a fucking fake agency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and DHS is younger than most of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the ICE as an agency should be like disappear and we should like try to be forgiven for it over the course of hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, people want to learn more about the history of DHS. I did a series about title forty two where I talk about it a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Speaking of agencies that shouldn't exist. The BBC cut the feed of the glass Very Music Festival during Kneecap's performance to block pro Palstitian messaging, but they failed to stop Bob Villain from leading a Death to the IDF chance.
Speaker 3: Bob Dylan.
Speaker 2: Villain what Bob Dylan based on Vilain. They are a punk rap group and they were leading Death to the IDF Chance broadcast live on the stage. Both of these music groups, Kneecap and Bop Villain, are now an investigation by the British police from their political comments at this music festival, and the US State Department has revoked Bob Villain's work visa ahead of an upcoming US tour as punishment for criticizing the military of a foreign country. The Party of Free Speech strikes once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do want to say that, like as a as a consumer of Glastonbrie Music Festival content, right, I guess as a British person. Yeah, And then the target like age demographic. I guess what this has overshadowed is the massive amount of support for the Palestinian cause that you saw. Like, go watch a glaston bree video and you will not not see Palestinian flagged in the crowd most of them. You will hear the artists acknowledging that there is a genocide in Palestine.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anyone at the BBC is familiar with Bob Villain, Like, I'm sure they've played their music, but whoever made the choice to stream them and not stream Kneecap clearly had not done like a fucking like a Wikipedia level research, because you know what you're getting into with these guys, Like both the people in the band are called Bobby Villain, right, No, that's says staging that they use in order to have a little bit of privacy. But there's an interview with him a while ago where he's like, Yeah, I just like pisching people off because it's the only thing that brings me joy in this miserable fucking country. Yeah, they've been very outspoken about a large number of things that.
Speaker 3: The British police have been going completely unhinged with this too. The Parliament's currently I don't know what the result. I think they may have voted to do it already. They've been trying to vote to like make it illegal for like Palestinian Action to exist after they did it after they did a pretty big action.
Speaker 1: At a Pristine Action year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after Parson Action did a pretty big like ACTIONETA, like fucking British arms manufacturer that's also Israel. So they're going so unhinged on all of this shit.
Speaker 2: And they've been going after Anecap for years. There's multiple investigations into Kneecap. Now you should check out neecaps new movie. It's pretty good for our first main story, I guess I'll throated James to discuss denaturalization.
Speaker 1: Yeah so yeah, a less exciting than Glassy music festival. So denaturalization, if you're not familiar, rate with the removal of US citizenship from people who became US citizens at some point in their life. The DOJ has issued instructions to its Civil Division employees to pursue denaturalization proceedings against naturalized US citizens quote in all cases permitted by Lauren supported by the evidence. It goes on to list some categories. These include some of the things you might expect, including being in access to terrorism and organized crime, people who engaged in war crimes, people who committed violent crimes or failed to disclose fell on their application for naturalization. But they also include fraud both against private individuals and against Medicaid, Medicare, and the pay Check Protection Plan maybe program the PPP COVID era government bailout. Right. The last one, however, is the most concerning. Quote any cases referred to the Civil Division that the division considers officially important to pursue.
Speaker 2: Any cases that are found to be sufficient sufficiently important.
Speaker 1: Just people aren't familiar rates. Civil and criminal law are distinct. Right, civil law has a lower burden of proof, and crucially, the accused person is not entitled to legal representation. In addition, this could have trickle down effects. Right, children of naturalized citizens are also citizens, so their citizenship derives from their parent citizenship. So it's possible that children who are not even accused of doing anything wrong could be the natural not naturalized, he citizenized, and left stateless. Right, many of these children will not be dual nationals. This is another big problem with like ending birthright citizenship. Yeah, so it will lead people, so like this is something that I do feel like, much like I feel like in the UK people should have pushed back against the government prosecuting people for saying shit that was fucking hateful and disgusting about migrants when there was a stabbing attack last year. I still feel people should have pushed back because it's not a good situation when the government gets to decide what you can and can't think. Likewise, in this instance, nations in the global North have been leaving people who fought for the or people who are accused of fighting for the Islamic state or joining the Islamic State stateless for a long time, and I think that was a bad precedent and they were able to. As we'll get into they will always use an odious person as the first example, right to set the precedent and then go from there.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: So in the odious person example in this case is someone called Elliott Duke. They have been denaturalized. Duke was a UK citizen served in the United States military. While serving in Germany, they received and distributed child sex abuse material, according to the DOJ. They were later contacted by the FBI about this and prosecuted. The DOJ stated that their case was identified as part of Operation Prison Lookout, which aims to identify sex offenders who have naturalized. I haven't seen any reporting on Prison Lookout. It's in the press release, but I think maybe people don't read to the bottom. But it appears that the DOJ this case has been going on for months, the Duke case, right, And so the DOJ as early as February this year was looking through prosecution records to fin and find naturalized citizens who have been convicted of sex crimes. Duke was not able to get an attorney to represent them. They also it appears to renounce a UK citizenship and it's not very clear what happens now. Right, like in another stateless person cases where this is person go. Denaturalization has been used before. Right that the time when the United States did the most denaturalization was during the Second Red Scare second ord to gay kay and McCarthyism.
Speaker 2: Right, and oh boy, are they trying to bring it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, twenty thousand cases a year in the McCarthy era. For reference, stats I could find suggest about twenty five million naturalized citizens in the United States. Both Obama Obama had some the cooperation. JANUS identified people who were eligible for denaturalization. Trump one also at higher rates of denaturalization, but nothing on this McCarthy era scale. Right, people will be familiar with denaturalization also before that, that happened to Emma Goldman for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one other story from this week that's kind of related is it was announced that pool to check the citizenship status of all Americans. This is the first time we've had a centralized tool like this, or we've attempted to. The US has for a while has resisted creating like a dossier of like official citizens because this is like a kind of problematic thing to have. There's a lot of issues with this concept. Actually verifying that this list is accurate is very tricky.
Speaker 1: You have to add people.
Speaker 2: Who have been naturalized, how they've been naturalized. There's other people who acquire citizenship through other means than the standard like naturalization process, like including like through through your parents. There's the Child Citizenship Act of two thousand where if one of your parents is a US citizen and you are not a US citizen, but you live with your US citizen parent while being a legal permanent resident, that then gives you automatic citizenship, but you don't need to apply for the naturalization process. So this is like a really weird thing to prove you have to apply for a certificate or apply for a passport as proof of citizenship. How would those cases be added to this list? This is an incredibly problematic thing to have, and it's going to be used mainly just to hunt people down and try to deport them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, massive information security risk.
Speaker 2: It's really problematic and tied in with these other denaturalization programs. It's a really worrying sign of where things are going to be going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking of worrying signs, this is a worrying sign that we have to pivot to advertisements.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back, James. You do have one piece of good news in the immigration front? Well, I do, gars sent I've gotta hate you some bad news first, buddy. That's the way this show works.
Speaker 1: But how we do it here? At cool Zone Media?
Speaker 3: It could happen here?
Speaker 1: Special Immigrant Defenders Law Center, i legal nonprofit, says one of their clients, Julie Cadaron, was abducted by armed men in Los Angeles and taken to Santy Segro. People are not familiar Santy Sgro is the border that you might call San Diego border, right, the town that actually has the physical excess of Tijuana. Santisidro. The city of San Diego also has some land down there. She was told at santis Udro that she was to sign voluntary deportation papers. She very reasonably refused, ask to see Laura and a judge, and at this point she was taken and returned to the armed men and it's now being detained in a warehouse with no beds, blankets, or food. She was able to make a call to her family from a blocked number. She described the people as bounty hunters and at this point she said she has not seen any uniformed offices in her detention. Right, she's being detained in an area where men and women are mixed, which is not usual in border patrol attention and according to IMDEV, according to IMDEF, she has not been able to shower and the only water source is a sink. The Mexican Consulate has been informed and thinks that she might now be in the Otai Mesa detention center, but because she's not showing up on the ice detainee locator, they don't know that. For sure, and they are therefore still a little bit unclear on where this leg has gone. I have seen reports of bounty hunters, many of you have sent them to me. I have seen none that I find to be credible before this. Im Deaf are an established group. They are not people who I've found to be prone to making things up or exaggerating, like I trust them as a source. And this is deeply, deeply worrying. I don't know why it's not getting more coverage, other than most people on the migration and border beat perhaps don't speak Spanish or have actually just turned up on this beat a few weeks ago and have have no notion of like who the actors and these groups are, and they tend to go off government press releases. This is like that we haven't seen in the United States since I know the Fugitive Slave Act. Like it's appalling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like the most just actual, straight up nineteen thirties is Nazis shit that we've seen from them, Like, yes, it's hideous, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's happening here in San Diego. But it's also of course like, as Californians, we are entering this time with the most cowardly and like pathetic governor that we've had in a long time, like Arnolds Tortzenego is a Republican. But I bad you have handled this better than Nuisan, who is just a slime ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the fact that Newsom isn't like like, if this was happening in fucking Illinois, Pritscrew would have swat teams like these these these people would be like dead right now. But like this is this is completely fucking unhinged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this is fuck yeah, James, I was I was promised a good news after the break.
Speaker 1: Right, Garrison, and I do have some lucky you. Finally, a judge has ordered that Trump's sweeping asylum band exceeds his authority as president and granted broad class protection. So we're going to see, like literally this happened maybe thirty minutes before before we started recording. I'm going to read over the court documents I've linked them in the notes here until what this means. But it suggests that Trump's authority and under the Immigration Naturalization Act doesn't allow him to just say we're not doing asylum anymore, and therefore that could mean that it's possible for people to once again apply for asylum in the United States. I don't know how that will look. The Biden administration had great success gating asylum through CBP one right and making it practically impossible for many people, people who have darker skin, people who don't have fancy as cell phone, people don't have access to Wi Fi et cetera, et cetera, to apply for asylum. That was a Biden administration. The people who we're supposed to think of good, they were terrible for migrants, but they did they got that, they got that through right. So what we'll see from the Trump administration, I don't imagine we will see a return to like regular title light asylum processing as we saw, like you know, the last time we saw it, I guess was in the apartment area and that was pretty bad. So yeah, I don't know what we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, now, I'm going to throw two Robert Evans for a special report on the Diddy trial.
Speaker 7: Hey, everybody, Robert here. I guess I'm a resident p Didy expert because I did the Bastards episodes on him. Just felt like it was appropriate to give y'all a brief update. So on the day that we record this which is Wednesday, the second of July. Sean Diddy Combs was found guilty on two of the five charges in his trial. He was being charged with racketeering, conspiracy, and sex trafficking, and he was not found guilty of racketeering, conspiracy or of both sex trafficking accounts, each of which carried fifteen year mandatory minimums. But he was found guilty on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution. These were four, one for a woman who was pseudent into Jane, and one for his former partner, Cassie Ventura. So you know, this is not what people who understand the case had hoped entirely, right, Like, this is not ideal. It's not nothing, but it's not ideal. Now if you look, can't like why did this happen?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Why didn't he get convicted on these higher charges he was absolutely guilty of And it's because the prosecutors fucked up. Right, there were a number of different felony charges they could have gone after him for that were less difficult to prove than racketeering and sex trafficking. And did he had good lawyers?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: And there's a lot of weird miss about like, well, they didn't go after him for the guns and drugs that he had both at his properties, or for a number of the other things that they could have done after him. You know, this is because prosecutors have to make choices as to like what to charge someone with, and they've tried for some of the harder stuff that was always going to be a little more difficult to prove. Now, the two charges he's been convicted on, he could do up to twenty years. Each has up to a maximum ten year sentence, so he could get sentenced to do ten years for each. Prosecutors have said that they're looking for a four to five year prison sentence, which I think is much too light. Twenty years would be I would say, like, okay, that's a serious punishment. Anything over it, you know, ten years or over I would say, that's still at least, you know, we can say it's not all the things he should have been convicted on, but that's not you can't. No one's going to spit it ten years in prison, especially at his age. He's in his mid fifties right now. But four or five years, you know, I wouldn't quite say that's a slap on the wrist, but it's not nearly what is deserved here right now, You do with federal sentences like this tend to serve a lot more of this. This is not a hope and he'll be out in a year kind of situation. One of the things that's kind of worth noting here is that he and his team did ask for bail while he waited for because next week he's going they're going to like set up when he's going to get sentenced, right, So that doesn't mean he'll be sentenced next week, but they'll be scheduling as sentencing next week.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: The legal system moves pretty slow, and his team asked for bail. There's evidence that he had people like setting up getting extra security up around his primary home, and they were kind of expecting him to be able to go home today. That's not going to happen. The judge has denied his bail. This is after one of his accusers basically said, hey, I think this guy is really dangerous. He has a history of going after his accusers. I don't feel safe with them out, you know, before sentencing, And that's maybe a good sign that maybe the judge will go further than the prosecutor, So I don't know if that's likely. Again, I'll be like, Okay, well, at least this is serious if he gets ten years or something like that. If it is four or five, I'm going to be pretty frustrated. But you know that's the case. This is we are talking about a billionaire going to core here, so any serious prison sentence is more than you usually would expect. And this is a guy who's been used to living with kind of impunity for a while. And if he spends years in prison either way, it's not totally impunity. But yeah, not ideal. That's the situation as it stands right now with p Didty. You know, we'll see again next week. They're going to schedule his sentencing, so yeah, we'll see how things shake out.
Speaker 2: Now will pass over to me to discuss our second main story this episode, the formerly named One Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 3: Oh God, So actually reading through this, I refuse to call this anything other than the genocide budget, because this budget, what is designed to do is a genocide and that's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 2: Well, there's multiple types of killing included in this bill, not just genocide. Yeah, the medicare cuts, I think that's true. Aren't aren't technically genocide, but they but they could lead to mass death, So we should be we should be inclusive. We should be inclusive of all the types of death. I think we'll get into the medicaid shit later. We need to start with the mass deportation. We want to do an ethnic cleansing. We want you to just simply wipe out entire people as you live in the US and like fucking depots them from this country. Right, And by we, you mean the bill, not you Mia Wan or US cool Zone media.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, bye yeah, bye bye bye. We I mean the Republican Party who fucking wrote this bill?
Speaker 2: Okay, just checking?
Speaker 3: So, okay, what is actually in this So there's a very good writeup of this from the American Immigration Council and a lot of the stuff is from there. Okay. So across homeland security and government affairs, the judiciary and the military. The version of the budget that just passed the Senate allocates one hundred and seventy billion dollars to their fucking unhinged deportation shit. This would be the third largest military budget in the world. It is thirty percent larger than the military budget of Russia, which is currently fighting an active, full scale ground war. Right, this is a genocide budget. They are trying to get one hundred and seventy billion dollars for all of the board enforcement shit because they want to do a genocide. They're trying to remove entire people from the United States, and to do that they need this kind of money. Yeah, so let's let's let's break down a little bit of where this money's fucking going. We're gonna do a longer thing. I'm gonna do a longer episode about this thing, probably Tuesday, like everything that's in this budget, But this needs to be understood. They are running forty five billion dollars specifically for immigration detention, and, as the American Immigration Council points out, that is at minimum five and a half billion more dollars per year than the entire budget of the entire federal prison system. Yeah, what the shit. That's again at minimum, that's it's like fourteen it's like fourteen and a half billion at minimum for detention, just just from mgration attention. Again, significantly, like over fifty percent larger than the budget for the fucking entire federal prison system. They want to put into this they're also giving out three point five billion dollars to state in local government spent on working with ICE. The American Imgress Council estimates this could be one hundred and twenty five thousand holding beds for people, which is and I quote, only just a bit below the current population of the entire federal prison system.
Speaker 2: They basically want to create a whole new prison system just for immigrants.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and again and again, and I cannot emphasize this enough. The United States has one of the largest prison systems on Earth, and they want to the the largest.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's technically smaller than the Chinese.
Speaker 3: Ah, actually, let me let let me ask you the numbers up. Yeah, I think it's technically for America per capita. Yeah, it's like it's like there's like no contest. Yeah. Well, the statistics are weird because there's countries that have like a really really small number of people sure like in terms of like large countries, for major countries, for major companies, not even close. Yeah, not even close. And then now obviously that's also kind of like state prisons, but like still with the far federal prisons and is still like unfathomably massive. Yeah, and they basically want to double the size of its specifically just to fucking do this, just just to do these deportations. There's thirty billion dollars in this for direct deportations and just like the higher ten thousands more ice agents.
Speaker 2: Which Trump's also been calling for in executive orders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is forty eight billion dollars for building the wall and like border infl like physical border enforcement infrastructure. There's an additional five billion dollars for checkpoints and like like border patrol, like facilities, not posts, and shit. There's also about fifteen billion dollars for states to do deportation. Shit. There's so much unhinged anti immigrant shit in this bill that like, again, I can't, We don't have time to get into it here. This is going to be a full episode on fucking Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This is why you have people like Steven Miller trying to rally the whole party in support of this bill, which massively raises the deficit, something that Elon's been complaining about quite famously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five trillion dollars hole in the budget. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Now, there's all these Republican congressmen who constantly complain about the federal debt. Who are totally fine increasing the federal debt massively? People compromising their fiscal conservatism in support of a bill that furthers the United States as a white supremacist penal colony and at the senator's in congressmen vote against it, then that will be used against them in future elections. Being flanked from further on the right with attack ads claiming that the Senators failed to round up the illegals in not voting for the big, beautiful budget bill.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Want to point this out, like they're not gonna stop at immigrants. I need to make this incredibly clear.
Speaker 2: Once you have this infrastructure, you have to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Look like the people on the on, like the furthest left of the US have talked about for a long time, but this is a country that is built on genocide, right, This is an apparatus that is designed to turn the US specifically into a machine to and again, and I need to point this out. The definition of genocide includes like like removing people from a place, Yeah, right, Like that is a genocide if you force a bunch of people to if you fucking round them up, put them into camps, and then fucking send them somewhere else. That's a genocide. That is what they are trying to do. Like Laura Lumer has been talking today about like the number she was citing was sixty five million people, which is just every Latino person in the entire US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Latino people. That's what she's talking.
Speaker 2: About, specifically talking about how she wants to feed them to alligators, which we'll talk about later.
Speaker 1: Yes, the context of the number was feeding them to alligators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, So, like Trump has been joking for a long time about how if Stephen Miller got his way, there would be like one hundred and fifteen million people in this custry and they would all look like Stephen Miller, that's where they're going. And that's not like, oh this is blah blah blah. You're like, this is the infrastructure for them to be able to do this. And so like, killing this fucking bill is unbelievably important. We're gonna get into more of the fucking unhint shit in here, but like they only passed it by one vote in the House last time. Yeah, and because of the way that that reconciliation works, right, If anything changes in the House version of the bill, it has to go back to the Senate, where they also only barely passed it by like buying off Susan Collins.
Speaker 2: It was a fifty to fifty split. Yeah, in the Senate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with like Makowski voting for it for example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, like you know, on the one hand, being able to pass this bill is precarious. On the other hand, if they do it, that limits the window for which we have to like make ice nonfunctional a lot because as they ramp up this capacity, it's gonna take them a while to ramp up this capacity, right, even if this passes. But like they haven't had the capacity to do the genocide they've been trying to do, right, this will give it to them with this, with this amount of resources. Yeah, with the third largest military budget in the world, they can do this kind of shit and we have to stop them before they get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this is one of those call everyone you can in Congress situations like not always a big collyer rep person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to get to at the end of this, like how we've actually met it. We've gotten provisions killed from this bill already. We're gonna get to that later. We also need to talk about the Medicaid shit because Garrison, you were saying, oh, I don't think this can be considered the genocide, but it's so killing. I actually disagree with that, because, Okay, let's explain what's going on with Medicaid. They want to do a trillion dollars of cuts. I think it's like just slightly under a trillion, or maybe it's actually a trillion dollars of cuts over the next ten years to Medicaid. They want to put an eighty hour a month work requirement from Medicaid and food stamps. Now, if you are disabled, right, this is just like a fuck you die proposal because there are a lot of people who fucking can't work eighty hours in more, and this is just like literally eat shit and die.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: They're also expanding this shit the work requirements to well, they want these work requirements to apply to people who have children ages thirteen and older. So if you are trying to raise a child, fuck you, eat shit and die. And again, also like this is both Medicaid and SNAP, so this is a targeted the estimates by the CBO. This is your PBS. The Correctional Bunchet Office estimates that it will by twenty thirty four, eighteen point eight million people will be uninsured from this. It will get three million people off of food stamps. Like, a lot of those people are just going to be disabled, and unbelievable numbers people of those people are going to fucking die. And that's the point of this right. Also, it's going to be just hideous for trans people who use Medicaid and SNAP at enormous rates, because disabled and trans people are like the two poorest populations in the US. It's fucking hideous.
Speaker 2: These systems are already so hard to get in on and stay on, like both, like both SNAP and Medicaid, requires substantial revisions and reforms to make them easier to access. To strengthen the infrastructure capacity of these things to get more people on them, they need more funding. This is basically trying to take an already kind of dying system and just take it out of back and shoot it in the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well, and they intentionally just want it to be like harder and more frustrating and shitty to use, Like they literally rolled back that part of this bill is rolling back a bunch of reforms that Biden made to make it like slightly easier to get on. Yeah, and this is just going like, yeah, fuck you. This is going to be an absolute fucking catastrophe, not just because of the people that it immediately affects, although it is again going to kill unbelievable numbers of people. The other thing with this is that this is going to fucking annihilate rural hospitals because rural hospitals get a huge amount of their money for Medicaid. And you know, there's a very good Kiser Family Foundation report where they talk about how like, yeah, one in four people in rural areas get their health insurance from Medicaid, and it's estimated one hundred and fifty five billion dollars decrease in in in money to hospitals and rural regions over the course of a decade. Those hospitals are already closing. Those hospitals are fucking gone. Like the if this, if this fucking passes as is, and there is a provision in there I that's like, oh, we're gonna spend fifty billion dollars on like to give money to royal hospitals that's not enough. That's like, that's a third of the amount that they're getting cut by, right, Like and even and even if those hospitals are open, how the fuck are people going to pay for the treatment because they're now kickoff of Medicaid. But this is going to fucking just absolutely eviscerate, like the tiny remains of our rural health care system, which is a complete fucking shymbalic mess. This is just going to fucking liquidate. It is going to cause mass suffering and death on a scale that like we are going to look back at the height of the opioid crisis and like in fucking nostalgia because we're going to have the opioid crisis and this at the same time. So it's real, real, fucking bad. I'm gonna mention a couple of other things that are in it. So, like, there's two points to this bill, right. One of the two points of it is to do is to again just like ethnically cleanse every non white person from the US. The second point of this bill is to give corporations four point five trillion dollars in tax cuts. It's mostly for rich people. That shit sucks. That's like the buy in for like the business people is you get these tax cuts. They also want to end the tax credit for electric cars because their response to climate change is fuck you die now Again, as I mentioned, this only passed in the House by one vote last time, and that was actually a less extreme version of them. Well, okay, there were some there's some more onion shit in it that we'll talk about in the other episode in the House version of it. But this only passed in the House by one vote, and it only passed by one vote because three Democrats died in office.
Speaker 1: Great system, it's great.
Speaker 3: So things going great. However, Comma, it is possible to like, like, it is possible to beat these people. It is possible to get shit cut from this fucking bill. To end on a positive note on this, we talked a bit last we maybe.
Speaker 2: Last week, two weeks ago, one recent executive disorder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we were talked about, I think it's on two different months now about how we beat the fucking ban on using Medicaid for trans healthcare. And by we, I mean a combination of trans journalists like Maddie Castigan, Bia Levine, David Forbes, or like resident trans policy analyst Kurvin Green I did some work on it, like a huge amount, but like I don't know, like a little bit. A lot of like local queer orgs did a bunch of really good work on this, and like quite frankly, like the other people who killed this, as every single one of you who like fucking called and emailed in harass Senator like Ron Whiten, there was like there was there was there was queer orgs like lobbying him directly, and then also his office got fucking flooded by shit from like you who went and like screamed at them until they stopped doing this. And because of that, we got this thing killed from the fucking bill. And the Republicans are so mad about it that like they could theoretically re add it to the House one and there is a chance where they get so mad that they re add this to the House bill, And then that caused House buil to fail in the Senate because if they readd this into the House build then reconciliation fails and they had to go back to the Senate again. So you know, it is possible to fucking beat these people. And it's also important to understand that this was not done by like the giant national like gating, like huge nonprofit like Human Rights Commission, bullshit council stuff. They did a little bit of stuff on the fucking trailing end. This was accomplished almost entirely by a combination of non white and working class trans journalists and organizers and just like a bunch of random fucking people who were like, each shit, fuck you get this out and you know, on a thing that would have killed unbelievable numbers of trans people. We fought the Republican Party and we beat them. So this can be done. And this bill is not guaranteed to fucking pass. The bill can still be it can still be killed. Yeah, yeah, like it is. It is. It is devastating enough to like rural healthcare that even Republican senators are talking about not wanting to cut dedicaide.
Speaker 2: So it's a very unpopular bill. And when you tell just regular Republicans about the details of the bill, they don't like it. You can hit they're being like the Republican media machine is being so selective and how they're talking about the bill. Yep, because if you discuss the way that it just rips the heart out of medicaid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not what most older Republicans want because they actually also rely on medicaid. So it's a It is a pretty unpopular bill, and the more people learn about the bill, the more they dislike it. And you can you can see stats on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the unhinge thing about this, right is that even with limited information most Republicans have about this, it still has like a twenty to thirty percent approval rating. It's so unpopular even in the low information environment we're currently in. It it's like a twenty to thirty percent of proof rating. I think if everyone actually understood what was in the bill, I think it's proove rating would fucking drop even further. Yeah, nobody wants this, except except for like the overt genocide people.
Speaker 1: So most people, if they're out personally harm, will know someone who's being personally harmed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what is popular, James uh? I can guess the products and services that support this podcast, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what else is extremely popular? It is my hit theme song about tariffs. Let's fucking go Sarry Rocky Jazz right Jazz Bar, Sarry.
Speaker 1: Rocky Jazz Rocky.
Speaker 5: Jazz bo.
Speaker 2: Mia what do we have for tariff talk this week?
Speaker 3: So this is an important week for tariffs. Next week will be the really really critical one. So next allegedly, allegedly, we'll see he's skeptical. So so next week, all of the tariffs on every other country in the world from the Liberation Day tarif tariffs are supposed to like come off. We're gonna see what happens. I've I've become. It could happen. Here's biggest tariff denier. I'm the tariff denier, conspiracy theorist. Well, so here's the Okay, So, so the Trump Mistration is claiming that they cut a deal with Vietnam again as a kind of recording on Wednesday. I haven't actually seen anything from like Vietnam confirming this. It's just where about it's totally real. Who fucking knows. So the deal that he's saying is that Vietnam is going to levy or you actually going to levy a twenty percent tariff on all goods from Vietnam and a forty percent tariff on goods that are produced elsewhere and moved through Vietnam. Now, I know we're all used to like looking at like one hundred and thirty percent tariffs. But I cannot emphasize enough that a like a twenty percent terariffs on good on goods from Vietnam is also just fucking ruinous. Most tariff coverage on Vietnam focuses on the fact that like companies like Nintendo, for example, deliberately move production to Vietnam to avoid tariffs on China. Now coverage is like this because all of these people fucking learned about Vietnam producing things like a week ago, they missed a decade of capital flight along. I mean it's a decade and a half released like twenty and eleven. A bunch of tradese capital has been flowing into Vietnam like down the maycont delta. So these tariffs are not just affecting the ability of China to evade the tariffs on it by like moving probably to other countries, which has been a lot of what's been keeping the inflation from just fucking exploding has been the ability of producers throughout goods through places like Vietnam. This is also hitting one of the world's largest manufacturing hubs right and at developing manufacturing hub that has very good infrastructure et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. That capital from China had been moving to this is still even this twenty percent tariff on Vietnam is like catastrophic. Yeah, so we'll see what happens next week if the rest of the turf tariffs kick in. I don't know what's going to happen. Who fucking knows. I've been leaning towards I think they will. But yeah, even this stuff is really fucking bad and we're gonna start seeing the impacts of it. But yeah, this has been tariff talk.
Speaker 2: There's there's enough skepticism in the market about the tariffs in general that so far, not not not all, but most corporations have been eating the tariffs in the short term, not all like famously, like like like Walmart like has been has been raising some prices, but a bunch of corporations have been eating the eating the costs because they do not think these will these will be largely effective like long term, and I mean this will slowly change, especially as as more of these start like being taken into effect on like a rolling basis. We'll probably see corporations adjust to this, and we'll see the market adjust to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think.
Speaker 2: That's that's part of why maybe people haven't been seeing the massive price hikes that were expected back, you know, like two months ago. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think also again the important thing here is what this is going to do to logistics firms which have very very low margins and right now they've been surviving by just running shit through other places. But like again, if this is if twenty percent is the rate Vietnam plus there's now a massive vicent of not to run goods through Vietnam. That's really bad because that like kneecaps, the evasion tools people have been using. Yeah, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait for me and come into place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 3: So fucking god.
Speaker 2: Florida's new immigration detention center has opened this Wednesday. It's built on a remote airport with aircraft hangars outfitted with cages and bunk beds to incarcerate between three to five thousand people. The facility is surrounded by a mote of alligators and python snakes. They're calling it to Alligator Alcatraz. It was designed to be the most efficient deportation machine in the country. National Guard members will act as immigration judges on site to speed up deportation proceedings. I'm going to play a short clip here apologize for hearing DeSantis.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is gonna be Illegals will come in, they'll be pri there'll be places for them to be housed. You'll have an ability for food. You'll be an ability for them to consult legal rights if they have that, because there is a process that's involved with this.
Speaker 2: So the Florida Attorney General has called this a quote one stop shop for immigration enforcement. Come in, get your process, and fly out unquote Jesus. So immigrants will be flown here. They will have some degree of due process here, not really real due process, but enough nope to fast track their deportation. Stay basically at this facility like less than a week, and get deported from it. It has a working airport. They want to start running thousands of people through his facility basically every week. Trump toured the facility on Tuesday and he said, quote Biden wanted me in here. Okay, he wanted me didn't work out that way, but he wanted me in here, that son of a bitch unquote, which is an insane thing to say, and but it gives you an actual look into why the current Trump administration and like like why Trump term two point zero is kind of different from one point no, because it's purely built on this like this like animosity. It's built on this idea that Trump thinks that the entire like entire world conspired against him to lock him up, and somehow he beat them and now he's getting his revenge on the entire world. Right, this is what's that. That's how he's governing. It's because Biden wanted to send him to the alligator Alcatraz, but he was able to beat him, and now he's going to get revenge on on everyone who's who's tried to stop him. And that's how he's running the country because that's the thing that he's obsessed with. He can't stop talking about Biden. He brings up Biden fucking every day because it's not about what Biden actually did. It's this, it's this like symbol of like everyone who has tried to like tried to beat me, everyone who's tried to like lock me up. Now now I get to take my revenge out on them. They want to disappear me to this alligator concentration camp, which no, they didn't because this thing fucking didn't exist a week ago. Like this, this facility was built in the last eight days. It's going to cost four hundred and fifty million dollars annually to operate. I remember when I went to the Charlie Kirk event in Atlanta, they're talking about like how much money we're spending to give immigrants like free cell phones and to give them housing. Meanwhile, you have not only this bill that massively, massively increases the deficit in ways we've never seen before. Plus on the local level, you have four hundred million dollars a year for these deportation facilities. And this facility specifically built on the Florida Everglades. It's not hurricane proof. Of course, after one day of operating, they've already had flooding issues. This is an incredibly dangerous facility. It could lead to a natural disaster, could kill thousands of people here. And currently the State of Florida is selling alligator Alcatraz merchandise on their website, so always a grift as well, so you can get deeperation merchandise, you can get concentration camp merchandise, this is the this is the soul of the of the Republican Party. For our last main story tonight, let's talk about how Trump and the Democrats are trying to stop the domentum. Because ranked choice voting has now been completed, Zoron has defeated Cuomo fifty six to forty four, twelve points which were tallied in just the third round of ranked choice voting. The other talies will come out like eventually, but this is like the last like legitimate tally because of like the elimination rules. Zoron got one hundred and fifty thousand more votes than Eric Adams one with in twenty twenty one, like phenomenal Sweep's all, it's wild, like we've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 3: Coffy summer baby, let's go so.
Speaker 2: Republican Representative Andy Ogles of Tennessee sent a letter to Attorney General Pam Bondi asking to investigate Momdanni for denaturalization on the grounds that he obtained citizenship through misrepers sentation or concealing material support for terrorism. I'm going to read this disgusting quote from Ogles because I think people should hear it. Quote Zoron little Mohammeddani is an anti Semitic socialist communist, will destroy the great City of New York. He needs to be deported, which is why I'm calling for him to be the subject to denaturalization proceedings.
Speaker 1: This is a guy who would be petrified if he ever had to walk around New York because seeing brown people is very scary when you know this kind of person.
Speaker 2: Zoron's been facing this huge wave of egregious, like islamophobic attacks, including from the gimas of his own party, YEP. On a radio show, Democrat New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand falsely claimed that Mamdani had made references in support of quote unquote global jihad outrageous stuffy. On Monday, she apologized for these comments in a private call to Mamdani and expressed that she believes that Zoron is sincere when he says he wants to protect all New Yorkers in combat anti Semitism. But fucking, fucking gross stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it was so hideous, It's like two thousand and three level. It's it's yeah, it's really bad.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know, it's considerably worse than that, like like Bush gave the islamis the Fabric of America speech in two thousand and one. Yeah, like we now have Democrats just knee jerking to fuck them all their terrorists.
Speaker 2: Like in their own party, and like many top New York Democrats have still refused to endorse the now like democratic nominee, including Governor Kathy Hochel, House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries and Soadather Chuck Schumer. Jeffries posted in support of him today.
Speaker 1: I believe some of them have.
Speaker 2: Expressed like support of him, specifically support against Islama public attacks, but have explicitly refused to endorse him. It as a nominee, which is like it's vote blue no matter who, until you have like a Muslim Democratic socialist, and it's like we have to discuss, like, you know, there's some we have some skeptical things about his candidacy and to keep New Yorker safe.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh boy, yeah, yeah, you've voted for the three people who die. You endorsed the three people who died in office. I guess like since the last election in the House.
Speaker 2: Now the attacks have continued. On Monday, Fox News reporter Peter Doocey asked White House Pressecretary Caroline Levitt about deporting Zoran. Let's play the clip, Peter, thank you, Caroline.
Speaker 8: Does President Trump want Zoran Mam Donnie deported.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard him say that. I haven't heard him call for that, but certainly he does not want this individual to be elected. I was just speaking to him about it and his radical policies that will completely crush New York City, which is obviously a city that the President holds near and dear to his heart.
Speaker 8: There's this Congressman Annie Ogles. He wants the Attorney General Bondi to explore denaturalization proceedings because he thinks Mom Donnie could have misrepresented or concealed material support for tear based on rap lyrics. He wrote in twenty seventeen. Does President Trump think this is a worthwhile use of the Attorney General's time?
Speaker 9: Well, I'll let the President speak to that. I have not seen those claims, but surely if they are true, it's something that should be investigated.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous to suggest that you could wrap your material support for terrorism. Then they have to prove that you materially supportated group which is listed as a FTO.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then on Tuesday day later, Trump himself attacked Zoran, threatening to arrest him if he interferes with ICE.
Speaker 10: Your blood New York City may well be led by a communist soon, Zorhan Mundami, who in his nomination speech said he will defy ICE and will not allow ICE to arrest criminal aliens in New York City. Your message to communist Zorhan Mundami, Well, then we'll have.
Speaker 5: To arrest him. Look, we don't need a communist in this country, but if we have one, I'm going to be watching over them very carefully on behalf.
Speaker 3: Of the nation.
Speaker 2: Later, Trump suggested that Zorn quote unquote, maybe here illegally and that the Trump administration would be looking into that, while in the same clip praising the now independent nominee and current Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 5: Independent running Mayor Adams, who's a very good person. I helped him out a little bit. He had a problem and he was unfairly hurt over this question. He made a statement to the effect that this is terrible New York City. Can't have all these immigrants come in. And like he was indicted the following.
Speaker 2: Day, justly admitting to corruption in collision. He had a little problem and I helped him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just a little problem with accepting massive payments from Turkey to fucking corrupt his whole city.
Speaker 3: And I want to say here too, like I was watching just like Trump openly targeting Tom Donnie, like all of the Democrats who are attacking him are just on the side of Trump. And this has been a significant problem in the entire administration is that one of Trump's like core basis of support is like sitting democratic fucking legislatures. It's like fucking Chuck Schumer. Yeah, like all of these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're working with Trump rhetorically on all.
Speaker 3: Of this and sometimes literally with like Schumer voting for the original like budget resolution shit. Like they're just they're just actively collaborating.
Speaker 2: On Tuesdays or unreleased to statement regarding Trump's comments saying, quote, the President of the United States just threatened to have me arrested, stripped of my citizenship, and put in a detention camp and deport it not because they've broken any law, but because I will refuse to let Ice terrorize our city. His statements don't just represent an attack on our democracy, but an attempts to send a message to every New Yorker who refuses to hide in the shadows. If you speak up, they will come for you. We will not accept this intimidation. That Trump included praise for Eric Adams and his authoritarian threats is unsurprising but highlights the urgency of bringing an end to this mayor's time in city Hall at the very moment when mega Republicans are attempting to destroy the social safety Net, take millions of New Yorkers off healthcare, and enrich their billionaire donors at the expensive working families. It is a scandal that Eric Adams echoes this president's division distraction and hate voters will resoundingly reject it. In November, Unquote and former mayor of Build a Blasio came out in support of Zoran, saying quote, Donald Trump will have to go through a lot of us first. If he wants to arrest a or on Mom Donnie. We New Yorkers will put a human shield around him if we need to. No one gets to intimidate us.
Speaker 3: Build a Blasio. If you get arrested doing the human shield, will we will forgive you for one of your many crimes. Yeah, one to cry off for rest.
Speaker 2: Bill, Good for Bill, But no, everyone needs to do this, Like everyone needs to get behind him right now if he's gonna be the target of this like denaturalization, push no, fuck this. Yeah, if he becomes like the symbol of everything that Trump hates, like democrats need to fall in line fucking right now. And you can't be attacking this guy for like innate asamophobia. It's it's it's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also has made one of the funniest music videos I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: There's some good stuff.
Speaker 1: It's video about how much he loves his grandmother with Mada Jeoffrey, and it is outstanding.
Speaker 2: Now, we do have some good news to close this episode on, including the return of the stinky musk segment. In Pennsylvania, Tesla turned into train tracks and drove into an un drove into an oncoming train. It's okay, people were able to exit the car before the grass. But great stuff, great stuff in the self driving car department. Oh good, and Trump truthed on Monday, quote Elon might get more subsidy than any human being in history by far. And without subsidies, Elon would probably have to close up shop and head back home to South Africa. No more rocket lunches. Satellites are electric car production, and our country would save a fortune. Perhaps we should have Doge take a good hard look at this big money to be saved. And then, on July first, on his way to Alligator Acatraz, Trump questioned again about Elon and said, quote, We'll have to take a look. We might have to put Doge on Elon. You know what that Doge is, that monster that might have to go back and eat Elon. Wouldn't that be terrible? He gets a lot of subsidies. Elon responded to this on X the Everything app quote so tempting to escalate this so so tempting, but I will refrain for now.
Speaker 3: I will say Musk has also been talking about for me and a new party if this budget bill.
Speaker 2: Passes, so god, I hope so would be the funniest thing. What other good news do we have to end on here? I think the other good news was the the asylum van getting stopped in the coach. Oh we already did that, good news, Yeah, we already did that. Oh that that's it? Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. All right, Well, people people like ED being an hour long. I've I've been told the longer the better.
Speaker 1: It's one thing they say about Ed it goes.
Speaker 2: Without saying James. We reported the news.
Speaker 8: We reported the news.
Speaker 4: It could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website folzonmedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can now find sources for it could Happen here listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.