Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and it's on the radio, and the doctors keeps on time. Already in lunchbox, more game through Steve bred I'm trying to put you through this buck He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this.
Speaker 2: The Bobby ball.
Speaker 1: So I love people who just go for it. I don't actually love the story, but I do love what the story represents. A nineteen year old woman is a teenager wants to be a doctor. So she just walked into a hospital and was like, I'm a doctor and just started to treat people. Oh gosh, Like I don't like it because it's a doctor, right, and I don't want people's health.
Speaker 3: It's like catchy if you can.
Speaker 1: But if you're a judge and this gets brought to you, I'm like, anybody get hurt by her? Now, all right, I'm gonna take it easier on you because I like your I like how you just went for it. You saw a goal and you get chased it. But yeah, she walked in and said I'm gonna go and just start treating people. She had white robots and rubber gloves. She walked into the hospital start to act like the positions there. She was seen examining medical instruments, getting into an ambulance. She was seen administering an unknown substance to a patient. Nobody noticed she wasn't really a doctor either. At one they are that busy where they're not able to just look around and see what's happening around them or too. There are just so many people that are doctors or nurses or in white coats that since there's just a numbers game, they don't notice. I felt like i'd noticed like a kid doctor.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was thinking, like the kid ones must be rare.
Speaker 1: So she was so confident that she could pull it off. She came back to the hospital three days later with the steths scope around her neck. Oh my god, this is nuts. But it's this kind of person that changes the world one way or the other because they kill people of accident or they end up being the greatest doctor ever.
Speaker 4: And you got to think there's doctors on every floor, so you can't know every doctor. So to say, oh, the doctor from the fifth floor is coming to check on this patient, you know, you have no idea. You're like, oh, that must be the one from the sixth floor.
Speaker 1: But I think if they have a Pokemon jersey or shirt on, is there a kid? But yeah, that's from oddity Central. So it does not say, and somebody can correct me here, that anybody was hurt or died from her administering help or drugs. Now, I'm not saying it was right, but I'm saying the result actually makes it a little bit better. Was anyone cured of anything? Great question? They should have put that on the story. Probably not, as she carried out a short stint as a doctor back in April before getting arrested. See she really wants to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe someone will hear this story and then pay for her to go to medical school.
Speaker 1: I love that too, Not me, but I love that. Yeah, there you go. Why let's do the news Bobby's best story. It's a global hygiene nightmare. Shocking number of people still don't wash their hands after using the toilet. The Food Safety Information Council has released its latest report card. Nineteen percent don't wash their hands. That's one out of five don't wash their hands. Close to half admit they don't even wash their hands before handling any food that they eat. That's crazy, which is then obviously you're touching stuff or if you haven't washed your hands after using the bathroom, and then gets on the food, so basically eating a poo burger. Let's be honest, burgers that's from study fines. Like, okay, let's just address it. Lunchwalks was sick last week. His kids were doing a bug battle something. Yeah, battling, battling. He's in He's like, my ears are hurting. Now, Amy's sick. She was like, it's just it's not She's got like a weird and she took ni quill last night and she's all night quol messes you up.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like my my, I'm trying to read and like I can't read straight because I think I've stroked it took a little too much.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, yeah, our stroke ni quotes sucks. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. It's so awesome that it's hard to wake up and work. Yeah, because she struggling was amazing, Like I love it so much that it's because it does its job. But it's hard to do what you're doing right now. And then Mike, are you sick? No, No, but you see the configuration of the studio though, like we have space now from lunchbox. But again, we're sick, everybody, let's just stay here, ye, stay home, guys. Well, I mean you didn't do that. No, I havenamed hanging banging from allergies. That was it. Nothing else. But you literally said your kids were battling bugs. Yeah, but not that kind of bug. Not helping co workers in the morning is good for you. According to studies, it if a co you don't help anybody, it's not really a thing that's good. If a coworker asks you for help, it's important to schedule it for later in the day. A study found the helping coworkers first thing in the morning can make you feel exhausted and increases your mistakes on your own work. It can also throw off your own responsibilities about twenty to thirty minutes. So set your boundary. That's from personal psychology. Oh you got it, okay, no problem.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: If you have to go to the hospital and get surgery, they say make sure you bring your earbuds with you. Patients who listen to music reported feeling less anxious overall, and people who listen to music used less than half the amount of morphine compared to those who didn't on the first day of surgery. Most hospitals are totally finally listen to music that's from the American College of Surgeons.
Speaker 3: Like while you're having surgery, you can have your earbuds in.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I tried to take some and sneak some once getting an MRI, and they were like, you can't do that because it gets into the oh.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, because I think that there's like, yeah, like waves and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dy active. I did try to sneak him in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Suspected drunk driver in California crashed his car on the track at a high school during a football game. Several people rushed over and tried to like stop him and then help him, and then he starts fighting with them. An out of control car when airborne flew through a fence at a high school game mid game. The jeep flew through the air landed upright on the track next to the field where they were playing. The car went through the fence. Several people rushed to get the guy out of the car and held him down until police arrived. Some witnesses said the man displayed unruly behavior. Video shows the driver's legs tied up before getting taken on a stretcher. It doesn't say that anybody had any injury from the car crashing in I was probably twelve or thirteen years old. This is an absolutely true story. I'm playing first base and there's like six baseball fields around in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It's the center where everybody comes to play on the weekends, like our team. And there's a guy who's drunk who drives into the center and just driving right where people are walking our like third base coach, one of the assistant coaches, coach Nevils, jumps over the fence, jumps into the truck. Boom boom, punches the guy and rips him out of the truck and stops the truck. Like there were kids that could have been run over because he smashed into like the middle square in the middle of all the fields. Could have easily be in the fields.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I remember just instinctually him jumping over the fence and jumping into the truck while I was rolling and pulling him out in and just pounding them to get him to stop driving and stop the truck.
Speaker 4: People are made that way though, right, Like we wouldn't do that, Like, there's no way we wouldn't go around the other way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh god, wow, you didn't have time to think about it. And I remember that so vividly, being twelve years old and watching our coach jump the fence and pull a guy out from running people over. It's crazy. On the Bobbycast, which you can subscribe now. On the podcast, Carter Faith is my guest. She's awesome. She has a song called The Aftermath. There's a clip of that talking about she didn't want anyone to know that she did music in high school.
Speaker 3: Here you go, I was the secret musical kid.
Speaker 6: I didn't want anyone to know my real name is Carter Faith Jones, but in high school I went by Carter Jones. So I made a YouTube channel that was Carter Faith. And it really bothered me when people found that out and would like call me Carter Faith at school, and people knowing that I could do that or that I cared about it was really embarrassing for me.
Speaker 1: She talked about cursing in her songs and she won't put out clean versions. She does curse, but she won't put out clean versions because she just won't have to pay for putting out new versions. Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 6: I didn't really realize that, like to have a clean version, you have to have a whole other master.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that you can't just mute it or like yes.
Speaker 6: So I was like, no, I'm not going to give you a clean version because I can't pay for another master.
Speaker 1: So check it out. Check out the Bobby Cast with Carter Faith Go search for the Bobby Cast wherever you podcast. Super cool. I check it out on iHeartRadio again or wherever you podcast. All right, let's go to Crystal in Mississippi's on the phone. Crystal, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Born in studio morning? I was calling to see how Amy feels about losing all her money on draftings because Dereck Henry did not score a touchdown Monday night.
Speaker 1: He did score touchdown, Amy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I just pulled up my account and I looked, and my money's higher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he scored. He caught a touchdown. So we made a bet last week. I told Amy, She's like, I want to bet. I said, okay, on DraftKings you can bet on touchdowns, which is super fun. I said, bet, Derek can read to score a touchdown? How much you bet on it? I don't remember one hundred? Okay, Eagalier over here when it comes to money, like he has dial when you drug money on listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, Lunchbucks is right. It was one hundred.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I know, Crystal. He scored a touchdown. He caught a touchdown for thirteen yards.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, yep, he did. He didn't score a rushing touchdown.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Yeah, you're trying to get it.
Speaker 9: Oh you're right.
Speaker 1: Were you called to make you're calling to get me Marga, Crystal, I was not. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Because I thought Amy didn't even realize it. I thought she just didn't even.
Speaker 2: Think about it and check it.
Speaker 3: You're correct, I didn't she did it. I didn't think about it. I didn't check it, and I would have believed you. I'd been like, oh dang, But then I just pulled.
Speaker 1: It up and I'm not like.
Speaker 3: I think if I had lost that hundred, I would beat. My account would be down to seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: What's it right now? Two hundred and eighteen. I think we started at fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're growing. We started it a while back, but I haven't been that active, but now I'm ready. This kind of gave me the itch.
Speaker 1: No, don't get the itch. It's it's for fun. You do it for fun. It is fun.
Speaker 3: Let's way, let's our next vent.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want to just rush one. I give you one tomorrow or something. Okay, yeah, but no, we hit, we hit awesome. We had the money. We're in the money. I mean, and I mean didn't realize that. She's like, no, no, idea, what I got this? I forgot. What we're going to talk about in just a second is have you ever had to be rescued from somewhere? If so, think about that. I want to know your story. I have one. I had to be rescued once. Really yeah, yes, And so the story is about this woman who had to get rescued from she dropped her phone, had to get rescued. We'll talk about the story. If you're a listener and you had to be rescued, If you're in this room, you had to be rescued. I want to know your story. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, that's the phone number, eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, Like I felt this I felt bad for it. But she got trapped. She dropped her phone between two giant rocks, and then she went down to get her phone because it fell between them, and then she was stuck there for seven hours. Oh oh yeah, so she dropped her phone into a ten foot crevice. It feels like the section of my car. I drop my phone in there isn't possible to get out. Like, they should start making cars, and when they make them, they should think about the fact that we drop our phones in the middle all the time. So this is what happened, fell in between two boulders. So I would have done the same thing. She went head first to get her phone out, and then she got stuck upside down for seven hours. Her friends who were with her tried to free her, no luck, there was no phone reception. They had to leave her to go get help. Oh, I'd be so nervous, like I feel like, but I would have also, Oh, no, leave me or.
Speaker 3: Leave me, but like can somebody stay?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel so scared that like I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Get eaten for sure. Oh that's a good point. Yeah, you're out there vulnerable. I for sure would have gone after the phone, though, so they came. So finally, after seven hours, she was freed. Minor scratches, some bruises, She was unable to retrieve her phone all that, but there was a rescue team that showed up and had to get her out of there. That sucks, and that is very relatable in a very non relatable way you ever had to be rescued. I'll go first. I used to get to work like hours and hours before the show started. I got jumped at work and that was bad news, so I stopped doing that. But before I got jumped, there was an issue where I went back into the prize room at our old office two offices ago, and these walls were like super thick, so you couldn't even kick the door in, and I went back in. The door locked behind me, and I was stuck back there for two hours. I couldn't get out, and I just yelled.
Speaker 3: Help, help.
Speaker 1: Finally somebody was just checking where I was. It wasn't even that you could hear me. And finally, so I heard the door go click click click, help they opened it. I don't know who it was. I don't remember, but I remember I was stuck there for two hours. I thought it might die. Yeah, I haven't had a peak corner. Oh yeah, I mean I'd already started a whole new civilization. That was the time I had to be rescued. Like I wasn't gonna die. But when you're stuck, and why I couldn't get out from the inside, that's terrible design, Like from the inside you should be able to unlock the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it's like anytime after that, people were like extra cautious.
Speaker 1: They're like those at the door, doors to the door, you save me. I I don't remember me either. I really should send them a thank you letter, say my life change change who I am? Anybody here before I had to go to calls, have to go to calls. You guys have been rescued.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Rescued on the lake. I was on the jet ski. It was like a Wednesday afternoon. We were on vacation.
Speaker 4: So I went out on the jet ski tearing it up, zoo zoom zoom, and then it died and I said, you ran out of gas. No, no, and like something was wrong with it, like it malfunctioned. And it's a Wednesday, so there's no one on the lake. I don't have a phone, so it was drifting. Did you swim it back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I'm way away from where Like, I had to wait for finally a boat to come and I had to wave them and they finally came over. They're like, oh, we'll send someone, and they went to the marina and send someone from the marina to come get me. And I was out there for an hour and a half just floating on the lake.
Speaker 1: That's scary because I'm like, where do I go. We're super happy you made it today. The jet ski stories he must have. Yeah, So there was two different times.
Speaker 10: One time I was hiking by myself and I got really turned around and I didn't have any service, so I had to you know those movies where they're holding their phone up trying to get service. So I wandered around even further deeper loss in the woods and had to call the rangers and be like, hey, I need you guys to come get me.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I am and so find you. Well.
Speaker 10: So ended up he's like, give me markers of like everything that's around you. So I start detailing where I'm at and he goes rock literally this guy, and I'm freaking out I'm crying at this point, and he goes, Okay, well, I know where you're at and I need.
Speaker 3: You to go this way.
Speaker 9: And I was like, I don't know what direction that is.
Speaker 3: I'm in the middle of the woods. And he's like, just start walking in what this looks like.
Speaker 1: So he starts guiding me.
Speaker 10: I was on the phone with him for forty five minutes, and he guided me out of the hiking trailer.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where you were when there was nothing around you, but Forrest.
Speaker 3: I just I guess they're so familiar with those areas that they're in.
Speaker 1: I was terrified. How old were you? This was when I moved to Nashville. So wow, let's go to Mason. Mason, did you ever have to be rescued?
Speaker 2: It's Nathan, but I.
Speaker 8: Was driving an eighteen wheeler full of milk and I had a bad wreck and the truck slipped over a couple of times. The trailer broke off, and it's me out and I landed under the truck and they had to drag me out and back me to the hospital.
Speaker 1: And that's a real one. Do you remember that.
Speaker 8: I remember, I don't remember really the WREG. I remember being freezing cold because the milk was like, you know, thirty two degrees, thirty six degrees and I just picked it up from a dairy. I remember the being cold part. I remember the getting in the helicopter and they cut all my clothes off, but that's all I remember.
Speaker 1: Like I was trapped with the Natasha Bettingfield CDs and lunch bunches out on the lake. This yeah, this like a real rescued Dang. I'm happy Nathan that you survived. That is some traumatic stuff there. Man.
Speaker 8: If I would if I would have wore my seat belt, I would not have made it. But the state cops still gave me a ticket for not wearing my feet belt.
Speaker 1: So a lot of guy, oh wow, are you serious that that is so messed up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he still got a ticket for not wearing his seatbelt.
Speaker 1: Like people question common sense. Question your question, Ques, was he wanted a seat belt? No? Okay, just make sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if the point is to learn your lessons that you continue to buckle up, I think that him getting the ticket.
Speaker 1: Bro now he realized probably a ticke shouldn't have brought up all that situation. No, not at all. I mean that's the crazy part. It's like a ticket for anything. Uh yeah, well, Nathan, thank you for calling. Glad you're okay, buddy. All right, see that Dustin is on. Let's go to Dustin real quick. I mean, unless the cop had to give him a ticket, like unless there are other cops who he didn't do anything, you know, a warning. I don't know what he can give him, but he doesn't want a seatbelt. But I just feel like a ticket feels ridiculous if no law was broken other than that, Dustin, you're on. What's up, Budy? M hm? Oh yeah, so that's crazy. Maybe he needs help? Now does he need If he needs us, Dustin, what do you see? What are your surroundings? What's the tree look like? Is the phone broken? I don't know? It shows there? Yeah? Is that? So everybody? We have new studios and some of this stuff doesn't work. So Dustin could be telling us a great story right now that we're not hearing. So let's try another call. I mean, if it doesn't work, we'll just we'll bail. Give me Ryan, you know this is Ryan. It's a different call. Ryan. Hey, guys, how's the guy's pretty good? You're up, buddy, Ahead.
Speaker 5: So the time I had to be rescued was back in the fire academy. So I'm a firefighter in my local area, and so we were doing life burned training so.
Speaker 8: We could get our certifications.
Speaker 5: To be firefighters, right, and we all went through the whole process of you know, going in, finding the fire, putting it out, and then we had to find our way out. Oh I'm crawling and I got picked on this burn prop. My food had gotten stuck on there, and everybody else had already left, and so I was like, well, I'll just give myself unstuck. I'll go and I'll go out. I was stuck there for thirty minutes. Nobody thought the look for me for thirty minutes, and then I had to call out a may day, which is like what a firefighter does whenever he's in trouble. And it was the most embarrassing thing ever. Like I got called mayday for like the rest of the class.
Speaker 1: That's for the training thing. Ryan, We appreciate that story, Abudy. I just can't stop thinking about the cop. I feel like he had to give the ticket for some reason, because no cop has looks at somebody who they have to save. His life and then goes, let's also give him a ticket. There had to be something that happened where he had to give him that. I'm giving the cop the benefit of the down here.
Speaker 4: I know, I know a lot of him in the helicopter with the cop news stick the ticket on his chests.
Speaker 1: I here you go, man, do't forget that. I can't imagine though, that anybody would give somebody a ticket just out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Or does the cop show up with the hospital give him the ticket?
Speaker 1: Like when does he get to him? I just have to give them benefit of the doubt on that one. All right, thank you for the calls. Our phones are broken. We have one hundred calls coming in. We don't know how to answer them, but we will figure it out soon that I'll promise you. We're talking about how this guy got a ticket. He called us last segments like I got a ticket even though I got in a bad wreck and they had to rescue me. And we're like ticket for what he goes, we're not wearing a seatbelt. So this other story that happened today, Daniel Roca was out looking for a new truck and did a test drive and he left the dealership test driving the truck and then got pulled over and got a ticket for operating a vehicle without a license plate. He was just test driving the truck.
Speaker 3: He can't get a ticket for that.
Speaker 1: He literally did. The officer also reportedly told Roka it's been an ongoing problem and the only way to make the dealers a buye is to start ticketing the customers. So he hadn't have a ticket of a tun of fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: No, that's crazy. So the dealership has to pay for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it still goes on his record unless he takes like drivers that or something that's funny. Yeah, that's on the dealership there, But it's on the dealership. They probably blew a sale because the guy's probably not going to buy from them because he got a ticket drive in their car without that plate. Though paying the ticket character that's punishment enough. We were talking about getting rescued. Morgan said she had a second story. Where else did you have to get rescued?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was down in New Orleans and I was.
Speaker 10: In an Airbnb and I go to the bathroom, and also my dog followed me, and so my dog and I were in the bathroom. I can't get out. The door doesn't open. Like I'm sitting there, I'm like, am I stupid? And the door doesn't open? So I'm stuck in this bathroom for an hour and a half. The Airbnb hosts had to come and literally not only remove the door knob, but then proceeded to use, you know, one of those things that firefighters used to, like knock her door in. Yes, they had to bring one in and knock the door in because it was so stuck it when.
Speaker 1: It come undone. Do you get discount? No, locked in the bathroom? No, I didn't.
Speaker 10: I mean I even still gave them five stars because I felt bad that they had to come. Love me almost dog No, but she was barking every time they knocked the door.
Speaker 1: Now I was like, this is really not a good situation. Let's go to Kelly in Mississippi. Kelly, did you have to be rescued?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: I am much like Morgan. My friends and I we went and took our children's.
Speaker 2: On vacation, and we've been at pool all day.
Speaker 7: So I decided that was going to run up and get my shower, get ahead of everybody. Thank goodness. I took my phone with me the bathroom had sliding glass doors, and they were on a track, and they jumped track as I was getting out of the shower. So I'm standing there in a towel, called downstairs and had to get the maintenance guys to come up and pull the doors off the track. So I just had to sit quietly in the restroom and wait for them to do their things. Most embarrassing moment of my life.
Speaker 1: My fear is always pushing the cart for like food out in the hallway I'm underwear, and then getting locked out and then not having my key. So yeah, come up, that would be terrible. I do want to go to Rem and Waco. One more call here. He was stuck for twenty seven hours. Hey, Rem, what is your being rescued story?
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen eighty one, I drill in the creek. I was ten years old, and I was stuck in there for twenty seven hours?
Speaker 1: What continue?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Yeah, Now tell me more about the story that's heard for twenty seven hours.
Speaker 1: Is get up? Okay?
Speaker 2: The day the day of me and a friend who were on our bikes playing Mirror Creek and the way the slope is, uh, the creek slope They started raining, so we got ready to go and with the bike I slid into the water and they said the water was going probably forty miles. The current was going like forty miles an hour, and I fell in and they swoved me down. I was probably a block away from the Bradges's River here in Wakeles.
Speaker 1: He got stuck in the raging river. They're twenty seven. Yeah, So did you hold onto a tree? What did you do? Because you just floated?
Speaker 2: It was they was both of There was a bunch of trash and to breathe, and I finally found I found tired and that's what I hung on to all night long.
Speaker 1: Did you have nightmares forever?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wow, okay you had no not nothing like no crazy trauma about water or nightmares and not being able to go to sleep or get into any of that stuff. No, I still go swimming and let's go.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think probably like a year later we went river wrapping.
Speaker 1: So how far did it take you? Like? Did you go miles?
Speaker 2: It was I think two and a half miles down from where I fell into.
Speaker 1: He was ten years old and he was holding on to a tire. Did your family think that you were just gone, Like, I wonder what they were thinking. What did they tell you once they got you back when you got older?
Speaker 2: Did they love me and they missed me? But that that evening on the six o'clock news, they already have pronounced me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, that's what she got really scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pronounced people dead on the news. Well it's been an hour and a half. Oh, oh my god. And he's hold on to a tire for I.
Speaker 9: Wonder if did you keep that tire?
Speaker 1: Is the souvenir?
Speaker 8: No, I wish I would have.
Speaker 1: Did you This is a stupid question. Did you ever lay on the tire? And like, did you stay awake? Where do you remember all of it?
Speaker 2: I did not stay awake. I fell asleep some but uh, the way the water, the water was just it was too much water and I was just floating and holding off to the top.
Speaker 1: Of the tire. That is a wild story.
Speaker 4: So you didn't get into like an in or two like you helped put your arms around floating on the river.
Speaker 1: Did you have an hosh chest? Hey, Wren, we appreciate that. Man. I'm I'm super happy you called and shared that with us. And whole ef crap is all I have to say to that. That is a fantastic story that you survived and lived through that, all right, and the ticket for still a tire, of course. I just kid, all right, have a good day, buddy, Thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: All right, see buddy Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 1: Sorry up to day.
Speaker 9: This story comes us from the fire station. A city unveiled a brand new, twenty one million dollar fire station, beautiful. Two months later it is burned to the ground.
Speaker 1: We have a fire station burned.
Speaker 9: Yeah, an emergency vehicle caught on fire. They couldn't put it out. They weren't notified because they didn't install fire detectors at the fire station.
Speaker 3: Not smart, ironic.
Speaker 1: They tell us to do that all the time. I wonder how the easiest thing, I mean, the most fundamental part of protecting anything from fire was forgotten the fire station.
Speaker 9: They just they purposely left it out. They said they didn't feel like a fire station wouldn't need it because it's a fire station.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we're putting together a prison. I don't think we need locks. That's kind of what that feels like, right.
Speaker 9: Wow, So there was no sprinkler system was triggered to start shooting water.
Speaker 1: Nothing. I never want to call for anybody's job, right, especially if they didn't do anything illegal. But this is one of those you have to look at, right, like who made that decision to not right? Yeah, okay, I'm much boxed. That's your bonehead story of the day. Are people better when they sing in the shower? Like better singers? So scientists recorded the shower singing, and then they recorded people singing not in the shower, and then they tried to match them with whatever perfect pitches, whatever key they were singing in, and they found that sixty nine percent of those singing in the shower were way more on pitch than when they're not singing the shower, same person, just singing differently.
Speaker 5: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I would think a couple of things. One, in the shower, you're just a little more free, like you're exposed. It's all you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like.
Speaker 1: Freedom like you let it rip, meaning you're not worried and you're just free to sing is good and life, So you're not like there's no inhibition. So I think that probably helps a little bit.
Speaker 9: That makes sense. You're being judged if other people are around, and.
Speaker 1: If I'm trying to sing. I'm like, let me you know, that's why they game. My wife and I play. Sing for real is so funny because what's my most sing for real? You have to sing as hard and as good as you possibly can. Then you feel stupid. But you don't feel stupid in the shower because nobody can hear you. Just let it go. Number two, the acoustics are a little better, like it bounces off the wall as it does sound. That's why when artists come in, they're like, give me some reverb. That echo makes you sound better, much better, And that's what that So I think it's those two things in the water.
Speaker 3: Does the water drown out other things?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't think No, No, I don't think so. But you do sing better in the shower. Okay, so let her rip. That's it By everybody with a Bobby Bone. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond no head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.