Speaker 1: Welcome in episode three sixty of What Dright with Nick Brighton. As always, these episodes are brought to you by our friends at Boost Mobile Demons. Part two of the Gambling Show. There might be a part three. This has to be a tight sixty. We did the AFC over Unders on Tuesday. Today, we do the NFC over Unders to make miss the playoffs division winners, and then we will see if we will do our Super Bowl exacta, which while we've never won it, two years ago we were no. Three years ago we were potentially oddly a brock party injury away from getting it. Oh yeah, we had Chiefs over Niners three years ago, and the Niners were in the NFC Championship game. Years ago we had Chief Sover Cowboys, which was closer than we remember it to be. The Cowboys won twelve games that year. They had a home playoff game, and then Jordan Love came into Dallas State Texas Stadium and walked the dog on them. Last year we were, you know, halfway there. We had Chiefsilver Bears, and so we will see what it is this year. What we forgot about at the end of last season is Demand's five preseason bets crushed. We will recap those and give you his five preseason bets today as well. So all of that's coming up. The reason this has to be a tight sixty little cross pod promotion. I'm going on Greg Rosenthal's NFL Daily right after this show doing it's perfect for predictions week on the TV show our gambling shows. Here, this is what we're Greg and I are doing demanday and over unders draft where like he picks. So if I have the number one pick, I take Chiefs over eleven and a half wins. He then can't take that team and we do it like that. So that'll be fun. So all that coming up. Not gonna have time for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I don't know, to be totally honest, I rarely do a pod after the pod, but Greg does such a good job and I like doing stuff with the NFL folks on doing it. Also, by the way, speaking of pods like rate, subscribe, review, cross promote, do all that. We don't get as many ratings on iTunes and Spotify as maybe it would be helpful to get. The reviews are nice, but I understand that actually you have to type things out. Who likes to do that? Just click the little five stars. We would appreciate that. Follow us on YouTube. We will now get two things we're not going to get to except we're briefly gonna get to them. Demandsay straight to voicemail. Brought to you by our friends at boost Mobile. Rashi Rice suspended for six games. More on that in the moment, Travis and Taylor engaged. More on that moment and Dennis Corner US Open update. More on that next week. I was there last night, saw real, saw holgar Rooon go down from the second row he was. I went to Alcarez Alcarez at Ash Alcarez won in straight sets. I then went over to we were I could tell it was gonna be a five set masterpiece between this big german fella and holgar Roun, and so we went there, sniped some really good seats at Old Court seventeen was there till eleven? Great, there's the US Open update. Rashi Rice suspended six games. Fair resolution. I had said I liked when it was going to be delayed. Other people made the point it'd be better get it out of the way early. That's kind of a tomato tomato thing, depending on how you see it. The reason I want to mention it is because, like all great conspiracy theories, the moment it is disproven, people act like it wasn't ever a conspiracy theory. The league's rigging it to help the Chiefs. They're the raiding the ratings. No one's gonna watch Chiefs Eagles in Week two if for she Rice isn't playing. That's why he's not suspended. Oh wait, the real news is the league wanted to suspend him ten to twelve games, and now he is missing the first six games. All right, we'll just move on to the next thing. Much like Travis and Taylor is a work, it's a publicity stunt. I don't give him three months. They're now about to become America's you know, basically America's royalty, and people will be like, I never had that take We need to take accountability in this world, demons. That's all I'm asking for. I have to own all my How you how long do you think I'm gonna be reminded I picked the Bears to go to the Super Bowl and put Caleb on Mahlmes Mountain for the rest of my life. They just be listen, one nothing, no problem with a spike take. Just be accountable for it all right, like great subscribe review, do all that quick recap demands of our AFC over unders, and there's always all lines and odds courtesy of DraftKings. Here is how we ended up. You want to roll through it for the audience the three we real quick before you do, go back and listen Tuesday show. I gave you all sixteen picks, but we only made six bets. The overs were what demonse.
Speaker 2: For the overs, We've got Jags at seven and a half at minus one twenty five, Kansas City over eleven and a half at plus one hundred, Vegas six and a half at minus one hundred and forty five. For the unders, we've got Cincinnati nine and a half at minus one fifteen, Indianapolis seven and a half minus one thirty, then Denver nine and a half at plus one two.
Speaker 1: Nice little plus money on that one, I think, aside from the Chiefs, my favorite one is actually the Colts. I just think the Colts are gonna be bad bad. Maybe I'm wrong. Is Shane Steichen has you know, been He's found ways to win with that team. I think they're going to be bad, all right, let's get right to it. NFC East, starting with formerly America's team, the Dallas Cowboys. Demons.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got the Cowboys over under and you're taking the eight and a half on the under.
Speaker 1: Yes, at minus one forty five. And this is a bet that I am actually making. I am not as confident as everyone else that Mike is going to be there week one or week two. I think Micah going to get this second opinion on his back is upping the ante a bit on how far he is willing to take this. All he needs is to find the right doctor that will be like, oh, yeah, I do see. Yeah, that is a little concerning. And then Micah can sit for indefinitely and keep getting paid and hold out without paying the penalty of holding out. And the problem is, even with Micah, I am not a believer in the Cowboys this year. I'm not certain they're going to have as quality of an offensive line as Dak is used to it. Listen, I like Tyler Booker, their rookie first round pick, still a rookie player, you know, starter from day one. I don't think that the George Pickens trade is going to pay the dividends. Some people think it's going to pay. I don't like their running game, and their defense with Micah is mediocre. Without Micah is going to be disastrous. The Cowboys under eight and a half wins and I didn't love the Schottenheimer higher it coach. Cowboys under eight and a half wins to me is not only where I'm going with that, but one of the NFC bets we will make. You then have the Giant demonse with your guy Russell Wilson at a meager five and a half wins. Now Rude minus one thirty on the over is is what it is now. The Giants opening schedule, if I may pull it up real quick, is not exactly the way most teams would want to start a season.
Speaker 2: I must admit.
Speaker 1: They go Commanders, Cowboys, Chiefs, and then Chargers, sorry, Commander's Cowboys, Chiefs Chargers. You then get a nice little respite with the Eagles or I'm sorry, with the Saints, and then you face the Eagles, uh, and then then at the Broncos, then the Eagles again. So those opening eight games, I think that you know they can beat the Cowboys. They obviously should beat the Saints, but they're both on the road. I don't love the start of the schedule. However, they should have better quarterback play this year. Demonse, whether it's Russ or whether it's Jackson Dark. I think they might have the best front four in football. I think Abdul Carter will be an instant impact player, and Brian Dable is desperate so late in the year there won't be any like, oh, you know, let's you know, let's tank for draft position. If they're sitting at five and ten, he is going to want every single win imaginable. That, paired with the fact that I'm bearish on the Cowboys and a little bearish on compared to the public on two of their games that other people are chalking up as losses Broncos and the Niners. I will this is not a bet, but I will go over with the New York Giants. You just have to get to six wins. The reason I can't make it a bet is because I I'm not a Russell Wilson guy, and if they bench him, then they're going going to a rookie second or you know, a rook not second round pick, rookie late first round pick who even if he ends up being good, it's still a rookie quarterback starting, you know, in year one, and so I will go over for the New York Giants. I feel like that's one you like, am I correct?
Speaker 2: It's it's a little win total. I like that. I mean I believe in Russ a little bit more than you do. You can get six wins. They pull together six And.
Speaker 1: The worry the way it hits the under is that because of that tough early schedule, they pull the ripcord on RUSS early. They go to the rookie, and the rookie is not yet ready. But that d line should be worth four wins by itself. Can the def Can the offense find you at least two wins? With Malik Neighbors? I think so? All right? Eagles over unders at eleven and a half. Juice has changed on this. You're now getting plus money on the over minus one fifty on the under. This also is not a bet demands because I think eleven winds is where it lands. But my if I think eleven winds is where it lands, that means I'm going under, and so I will take the Eagles under again. I am not I am not trying to argue with Philly fans. And Philly fans, honest to god, public service announcement. And I'm a pretty and demons. I'd like you to back me up on this, if you would let me get this correct. I'm pretty affable in public, Like people come, have you ever? And I'm not acting like I'm some big star or anything, but people ask for pictures or for a moment or whatever. Have you ever once seen me say no? Ever? Once?
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I never never once.
Speaker 1: I I might start under very specific circumstances. The next fucking person that comes up to me and says, hey, Nick, blah blah blah, can I have a picture? And I say, yeah, of course, how are you doing? And then as they are getting ready to take the picture, they say something about the Eagle Super Bowl. I'm gonna I it's it happened twice at the US Open. One guy last night, one guy including being like the Eagles are gonna repeat and the Sixers are gonna win it. And now I'm like, I don't even know which of you things to respond to, Like I like the Sixers, my buddy runs the team, but that's a terrible take, and like the the I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's just so you're saying they're playing it cool at first, or like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and occasionally occasionally demons they asked for a picture, they slide the thumb over to video and then.
Speaker 2: Start talking, Yeah, that's annoying, that's any.
Speaker 1: Just trying to have a honeyduce. Watch some a German play a Dane in tennis. Leave me alone now again, exception exists when I go to Philly to gamble. If I go to Philly, I'm setting myself up to get right. That's fine, but we're on a neutral site where.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It happened to tennis, and it happened a group of women. I told you this in Monaco that one of them, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Tell you this.
Speaker 1: Women confronted me about my jail and hurts opinion at the casino in Monaco. Really one woman with her two friends. And that's and the friends apologize, and then that same woman talk to a little trash to your mom.
Speaker 2: Her about boots on the ground everywhere.
Speaker 1: I got put my head on the swivel with that set, I'll take the under very very tough schedule. I think that the defensive losses. Danny mentioned this on the TV show They lost like forty four hundred snaps from last year's team to this year's team, the majority of which on defense, in you know, free agency and retirement, all that stuff. I think they'll be really good. I don't think they're going to be twelve or thirteen wins good. I'll take the under, which leaves us with the Commanders over under at nine and a half even money. This might surprise you, I'm going over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reason I thought it might surprise you is because I have been cast as a Jaden skeptic. I am not a Jaden skeptic. I am a skinny quarterback skeptic. There is a difference. Now he is a skinny quarterback, which is you know, sat question style. If this therefore that, I guess that does make me a Jaden skeptic. But yeah, logic exactly. But it is not about his ability. And I like the fact that they invested in the offensive line, which was a problem. I like the dk me I'm sorry, the Deebo Samuel trade. And I also like the fact that they're like, you know what, we can't fix the defense, you know, in one draft, so what if we patch work it with some veteran free agents for the time being and try to build it up. So I like the Commanders over nine and a half. I do think they go back to the playoffs. I think that they in Philly. This is this is where picking division winners like I did on the TV shows a little weird. I in my math on this, I had the Commanders and the Eagles both finishing eleven and six and splitting the season series and both going four and two in the division. So I then determined, like, am I really going to figure out on my fake two hundred and seventy two game grid of results who would win this tiebreaker? And I decided, you know what, I just think the Commanders are gonna win the division like I've been, both finishing eleven and six, Like I am I gonna do all of a sudden strength of scheduled tiebreakers on a fake grid that of games that hasn't happened. Probably not buying the Commander should be good, but it's not a bet. The only bet I have in the NFC East is the Cowboys under. So if the NFC East unders Cowboys and Eagles overs Giants and Commanders, and that now gets us to the NFC North and demands start us off with the first team listed.
Speaker 2: So the Bears over unders listened at eight and a half, and you're taking the over at plus one fifteen. I thought about that, Matt betting them to get ten wins. I think that was like plus two to twenty or something like that. Oh yeah, one of them, something like that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, one of the alternate It would have been probably around If they're eight and a half, is plus one fifteen over nine and a half would probably be plus you know, a round two. The I resisted the urge to pick them to win the division. I'm resisting the urge to you know, make bold, bold proclamations about how they are going to do, you know, over the in the postseason. However, I think they had an excellent offseason. I think they had a massive upgraded head coach. They lost some absolute heartbreakers last year, not just the Jaden Daniels Hall of Fame or a Hall of Fame Hail Mary game, the Thanksgiving game we watched together, which was a train wreck. Like, I just think they're good. I'm not saying they're gonna be great. And I think I, you know, I obviously overrated how quickly Caleb would be ready last year, and I maybe, in my opinion, overrated their defensive bit as well, and so I am learning from that, but I still think they're gonna be above five hundred, and so with a couple breaks last year they would have won seven or eight games with bad coaching and Caleb really being over his skis for a bit of it. So I will take and I will bet the Bears over eight and a half that you can get them over nine and a half de Monsa at plus one ninety over ten and a half at plus three hundred. The bet you might have seen was exactly ten wins. And I don't like those bets. I don't like the exact record because you can be right in spirit and lose the bet, you know what I mean. Like, if you're like, oh the Bears, the Bears are gonna be good, I'm gonna bet them to win tens.
Speaker 2: Through the app Yeah. I didn't even realize that if that was the thing. I thought it was just for them to get ten plus.
Speaker 1: Well maybe it was. So maybe it was, and the juice has changed, so I'm not sure. I don't know what you saw. I'm just saying as a gambling note from me, I'm always hesitant on the exact record bets because there's nothing worse than than being right on a bet and losing it. So like, if your argument is I like the you know, I like the Bears to go ten and seven because I think it's gonna be better than people think. And then somehow they go eleven and six and you lose the bet. That's just a killer. So it's just not my You usually get sick odds on it, but it's not my favorite. All right, Lions over under is at ten and a half with plus one twenty on the over minus one forty five on the under. This is a huge stayaway from me, But because we give out all picks on this show, I am obligated to pick a side here. If it's this close, then I have to go with the plus money side, So I will say over, but I don't love it. I think ten and seven eleven and six is very very in play for Detroit this year. Very tough schedule, tough division, The loss of the coordinators matters that shuffle on the interior of the offensive line matters on the flip side to that they do get their gut their defensive players back. I imagine Demon's you like this as an over stronger than I do.
Speaker 2: Not strong, probably just about the same, but it is close to twenty so I would lean over on that. But yeah, they did get a lot of guys back that they had injured last year, so I feel like it kind of balances out.
Speaker 1: If there is going to be a season from hell for Detroit, which I don't anticipate, but if there is going to be, it'll be because the playoff game screwed with golf, right, and I don't think we can dismiss that as a possibility. I'm not predicting it, but I don't think we can dismiss it full on as a possibility. That being that close to the Super Bowl two years ago, them not having it, and then having his worst game of the year in their first playoff game, and then also not having Ben Johnson in his ear, that all of that comes together and he has a tough season. That's the recipe for them having the Oh my god, the Lions went seven and ten. I don't think it's gonna happen, but that would be the Yeah, that'd be the recipe for it. But I will go over by the thinnest of margins. All right, Packers total nine and a half with even money on the under, which I like because I am going under for the Green Bay Packers. Yes, so I I am. It's not a bet. Thus far, the only NFC bets we've made is a Cowboys under and a Bear's over. I just think they're gonna win nine games, and I am I'm not as high on the Packers defense as everyone else seems to be. And while I do like their draft pick Matthew Golden, the rookie receiver, and I do think of all of their you know that huge room of good but not great receivers, I think he is the one guy who has a chance to be a great receiver. Hard to rely on him in year one to be a great receiver. Listen, uh, Brian Thomas Junior did it, Malik Neighbors did it. But still it's it's hard at that position to be great year one. But here's the other factor of it that I just don't think that I am putting into this that it doesn't seem like other people are. I know Derrick Henry is ageless, and I know that Christian McCaffrey prior to last year. You know what I mean had this amazing year, Saguan had the amazing year. Is Josh Jacobs going to look like a twenty eight year old running back normally does or the way some of those other guys have, Because I think Josh Jacobs has been an underrated was an underrated addition for them, and I think a large part of their success last year was he had a I can't even call it sneaky, just an awesome season, thirteen hundred yards, fifteen touchdowns, four and a half yards per carry. What if you know after he's now over sixteen hundred career carries six straight years, none of which missing real big time? Like, what is what is Josh Jacobs gonna look like? And this is what I said about Jordan Love yesterday on the TV show demonte And tell me if you think it's fair. I'm not yet ready to say he guarantees you a floor for your team, like he hasn't graduated to the Okay if that and I listen, when he's been these two years as a starter he has, I just don't know if that's who he. I feel like he and CJ both might end upstars. I think they have established they are quality starting franchise quarterbacks, but I don't yet know if they are in the man. If he's healthy, unless it's just a disaster on your team, you should win at least ten games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so like last year, he was dealing with the injury from the start, I think this year you kind of have a better idea of of who.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the talent is really impressive. Sometimes the decision making seems less, so so I'm curious how that plays out this year. Yeah, and so it's not a I have the Packers finishing third in the division and it sounds like an indictment. But if I think they're gonna win nine games finish third like that doesn't make you a bad team. It's tough division, which leaves me with just one team for last. And this is a bet, and it is the Vikings win total of nine and a half. I understand they won fourteen games last year. Under one twenty five is where we are going with that. Demanse and Brian Flores is awesome. Are they going to though, have that number of turnovers last year when they just they had a great scheme. He's a great decordinator, but turnovers fluctuate so much year to year. It's hard to rely on that. I know they got great production from Kirk Cousins, they got great production from Sam Darnold, and by the end of the year, if they got the pick right with JJ McCarthy, they should have great production from JJ McCarthy. With all that said, he didn't play a ton of college ball. He missed all of last year. It seems like there were varying reports on how he looked in training camp from the people on the ground there. It just feels like this is a bit of a reset year for Minnesota, which, by the way, I think they're fine with. I think they expected last year to be the reset year, but you know, but they expected to do it with a rookie quarterback. Instead, Donald played and Darnald played the best ball of his life. If they are a double digit win team again and JJ McCarthy looks really good, then even though he hasn't won a playoff game yet, we have to probably elevate Kevin O'Connell. I already think Kevin O'Connell's good. But if you can get double digit wins with Kirk Cousins, Sam Darnold and then JJ McCarthy is a first year player coming off an injury. That'd be wildly impressive. But I think, excuse me, I apologize. I think they could go seven and ten and be okay, okay with it's the wrong word, feel okay going into the twenty sixth season. If they're like, all right, we have the upside of this quarterback. He's young, he's cheap, obviously, justin Jefferson's great. So I will bet the Vikings under nine and a half. So through two divisions, demons our bets are Cowboys under eight and a half, Vikings under nine and a half, and Bears over eight and a half. We will get to the South and the West in just a moment. But first, the rivalries, the marching bands, the upsets. Saturday's just got way more fun. College football is back. You think you know the game, Put your college football knowledge to the test with Draftings Sportsbook and turn your picks into big payouts. From live betting during the game to rivalry week odds, boosts, and so much more. Draftings Sports Book has everything you need to stay in the action from kickoff to the final whistle, whether you're betting on your go to team or making moves mid game as the momentum shifts. Saturdays are yours to own with DraftKings Sports Book. Number one Texas is a one and a half point dog at Ohio State this Saturday. It is the first time in more than fifty years, or at least fifty years, that the number one team is an underdog in week one. That speaks the fact that the number one team in the nation almost never plays a huge road game in week one, but that is what we are getting this week. Of course, lines and odds are subject to change, something that is just unbelievable for first timers. New customers bet five bucks and get three one hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use code right that's code right Wright to get for new customers to get three hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks. In partnership with DraftKings Sportsbook, The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight open wire text ope and wy AT four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothillk A Cinamin Resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward minimum minus five hundred odds required. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resource see DKNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: All right, demanse, let's get to the NFC South and one that. You know what, guys, I'm going to add this team to our official overs. Sorry if the if we need to adjust some graphics, I apologize. I thought I had this in my official overs already and I didn't. My bad. The Falcons seven and a half, just seven and a half wins at minus one. So the argument for the Falcons is last year, despite Kirk Cousins kind of not kind of legitimately falling apart and the and it being a new head coach who I like and a new system and all that, they still won eight games. They last year, Bijon looked like the player that I knew he would be. They started six and three, with the one of those losses being a bit of a heartbreaker to the Chiefs, and then after that it really unwound on him, as Cousins was pretty clearly cooked. And then they go to Pinnix late in the year and even then Week eight, week seventeen overtime lost to Washington, Week eighteen overtime loss to Carolina. Now that's not good Carolina, but they won eight games. So now you have, well that.
Speaker 2: The Saints and the Panthers. That's four wins right there. I mean, they did leaved him last year, but I think that's good for it.
Speaker 1: But no, those are two of the worst teams in the league. I totally agree with you on that and that part of it, like can they go four and two in the division? I think so you go four and two in the division to get to eight wins. Your other games are as follows. Minnesota, Washington, not Buffalo, San Francisco not easy Miami, New England, Indianapolis, the Jets, the Seahawks, Arizona, the Rams. Like your non divisional games early are pretty tough. You have some nice soft ones in the middle, but if you have you need to get to eight wins. You have four against Carolina and New Orleans. You have another against Miami, you have another against the Jets. You have two more against Seattle and Arizona. And again it's not like I think Seattle and Arizona are gonna be terrible, But there's eight games. If you go six two and those eight, can you go two and seven in your difficult games? I think so. I actually think this team is a sneaky playoff contender because of the schedule, not pardon me, not because they're a great team, but because of the division they're in, and because of the conference they're in. And so I one of my bets will be Falcons over seven and a half at minus one forty. And now we get to the tricky ones demanse, which is the Panthers total is six and a half and the Saints total is four and a half. And the problem is in handicapping this. These teams do play each other, and I do think they're both Like I am going to go under on the Panthers and over on the Saints, and I'm here to tell you I do not love going over on the Saints. But four and a half is such an outrageous number, and it wouldn't be crazy if the Saints go to to zero against Carolina and now, all of a sudden, you only need three more victories on your schedule. I don't believe the Panthers are gonna get to seven, So that's that's an easy under But I'm not gonna bet it. I just that I'm going to have a significant investment in the NFC South, but it is not either of these teams. I know you have a follow up. You want to ask me about the Saints.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Do you have any interest in them to have the fewest wins in the NFL at plus four hundred?
Speaker 1: No, but it's interesting, like, I don't think that's a dumb bet. But my answer to that is no, I think that I think there's three or four teams this year that have a chance to be truly awful. They're one of them. So maybe at plus four hundred that I think it's three or four, But I I'm gonna I'm not gonna do a worst team in the league bet because the other piece of that that makes it tricky is there are a few teams that are and injury at quarterback away from all of a sudden, just wanting to be awful. And by the way, the Browns exist and they you know what I mean. Yeah, and I know I'm fading the Colts and I but that's worst team again. Worst team in the league is tough. And also worst team in the league is a bet that you never can lock up, Like the Patriots were the worst team in the league all year last year. Week eighteen the Bills. Yeah, the Bills basically give them the game and all of a sudden they're drafting fourth like it's just a I don't love that bet. I do love this bet. The Bucks over nine and a half minus one twenty. I think Tampa Demonse is gonna win a bunch of games, a bunch of games. I'm not saying they are necessarily the best team in the NFC. I am saying I think they have a real path to being the one seed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're top three easily. I mean in that division, so.
Speaker 1: Oh because of the division their top three in that division conference.
Speaker 2: I feel like that in that conference they're one of the top three teams.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they're going to start three and zero at Atlanta at the Texans home for the Jets and obviously Texans are a good team. I think Tampa's better, right, they have a tough stretch of Eagles, Seahawks, Niners, Lions, And then after that demonse, here is how the Bucks. When I say close the season, I mean their final ten games. Okay, at the Saints, home for the Pats, at the Bills, really hard, at the Rams, tough home for the Cardinals, home for the Saints, home for the Falcons, at the Panthers, at the Dolphins when they will have quit home for the Panthers. Yeah, Like, could the Bucks start five and two or you know what? Could they start four and three and finish twelve and five? Yeah? Absolutely, And so I think I think the schedule, plus I really like Abuca, the rookie receiver. God Win will be back at some point, and they'll have three legitimate receivers. I like their running back Bucky Irving, Tristan Wurfs. I want to make sure I'm right about this. Did he clear the pup list?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He passes his physical, as did Godwin. So they're at least on the active roster. Does that mean they're gonna play Week one? Not necessarily, but it does mean they're a bit ahead of schedule. I love the Bucks. I love the schedule. I love Bake Show. Also Baker Demanse MVP. It's not a terrible pick. I think they're not because I because I don't think their defense is gonna be great. No, I don't think I know their defense is gonna be great. So they're gonna have to score a bunch. But also, this is a de facto contract year for him. He's got a year left after this one. But if he has another excellent season, he's He's one of those fifty five million dollars a year men. And so I'm all over the Bucks this season over nine and a half.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: You might hear more about my feelings on the Bucks later in the pot. Let me put it like that. Okay, so that could be coming up in a bit. All right, Now to the NFC West, where we have the Cardinals total at eight and a half with the little juice on the under. I will go with the under. I am listen. Jonathan Gannon is trying to build out the defense. He might finally have some of the personnel to do that. And I still believe Marvin Harrison Junior can be an unbelievable pro even though he had a disappointing rookie year. But you know, I'm not a Kyler guy. I got questions on their O line. I just don't think they're gonna to be above five hundred. So I will go under on the Cardinals eight and a half. Do you go ahead?
Speaker 2: What happens with with the Cardinals if they're like, what's gonna happen with Kyler Murray?
Speaker 1: Like the Irish quarterback in a year?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I agree with that as well. I don't I don't like the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, don't you think the Steelers trading for Kyler's sounds about Steelers.
Speaker 2: E It sounds like something that Steelers would do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like Kyler Murray starting quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers Week one of next year. Feel feels about like the plan and the Cardinals, you know, kind of start over. That's what I would think. Maybe I'm just making that up, but it feels like that is a real possibility. I guess the Colts too. The Colts. The Colts just went veteran, veteran veteran, then they drafted Anthony Richardson snap gave up on him. Maybe they go back to a veteran, but a team like that, all right, Rams, I think this will surprise people. This is not one of my bets. I am going over with the Rams for nine and a half. However, I am not gonna put money on it because of the Stafford question. I think with a healthy Stafford, they are incredibly dangerous. I think that they could if they get if Matt Stafford is healthy by the playoffs, then all feel about them this year the way I did last year. They could win the conference. But that amortal Chamber and missing that time, even if part of it was a wink and a nod, you can have, you know, a lot of training camp off like you've speculated a bit demands. It does seem like there was at least something there. So I don't want to bet the Rams, but I listen. I do think they're gonna win the division. I do think they're the best team in that division. But I don't want to have a bet on the Rams. And then by week six it's like in starting his third straight game, Jimmy Garoppolo. That's a nightmare, and so I don't want to do that. And then the Niners, one of my favorite bets of the Year under ten and a half. They this is the least talent they've had on defense since Shanahan's first year there. They have just totally had to remake Fred Warner's amazing Nicky Bosa is really really good. Aside from that, it's a bunch of young guys that there is a hope and a prayer. The wide receiver corps is just ravaged. I mean they just keep They have signed Sky's they traded for Sky Moore. I think they signed MBS. It's a bunch of guys who while Patrick Mahomes can throw touchdowns to them in the Super Bowl, I do not know that Brock Purdy is going to get the most out of them. And listen, I think Christian McCaffrey win healthy as a top three back in the league. I think that's undeniable, is you know? But that hell is a concern. Yeah, say it again.
Speaker 2: I mean when you got I think you had to go to Germany to do that. Oh yeah, I feel like if you got to do all that, like it's serious, it's correct.
Speaker 1: And Kittle has shown no signs of slowing down, but he's at an age where you have to incorporate there's a chance he does. And they lost their backup left tackle to the Chiefs in free agency. Trent Williams future first ballot Hall of Famer, but he did miss some time last year. The oldest starting tackle in the league. Feels like you're on a knife's edge. And we have seen what Purdy's numbers are, what that team happens to that team when Trent Williams is out, all those reasons and the fact that they could win the division, make the playoffs, and the under still come in because it's ten and a half and half. And I listen, I know the one thing I'm not saying that everyone else is gonna say, the schedule, the schedule, the schedule. Despite all that, I will go under ten and a half, and then that leaves us Seattle. This is.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: A true coin flip. So we have to spend much time on it. It's set at eight and a half even money on the over. I will go. I will go under, but I don't have much. They are an eight, nine, nine, and eighteen to me, and so we don't have to because I don't have a super strong feeling on it. We don't have spend a ton of time on it. Give us demands the full well, I will give us the NFC, then you give us the whole thing. The bets we are making in the NFC are the Cowboys under eight and a half at minus one forty five, the Bears over eight and a half at plus one point fifteen, The Vikings might over I'm sorry, under nine and a half at minus one twenty five, the Falcons over seven and a half at minus one forty, the Bucks over nine and a half at minus one twenty then Niners under ten and a half at minus one thirty, which gives us. You don't have to tell us the odds on these demonte but give us all the overs and the win total the teams in the wind total.
Speaker 2: So overs, we got Jags over seven and a half, Chiefs over eleven and a half, Raiders over six and a half. We got Bears at over eight and a half and Tampa Bay over nine and a half. In Atlanta over seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the only big number over I have is Kansas City, not surprising, I'm sure, and the only team on there with a low low number that I think could smash it is the Raiders at six and a half. All right, let's go to unders.
Speaker 2: Unders. You got the Bengals under nine and a half, got the Colts under seven and a half, Broncos under nine and a half, Cowboys under eight and a half, the Vikings und nine and a half, and then the Niners under ten and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the only team on there that I think might might smash it is the Colts. I don't you know. I don't think any of those other teams are gonna all of a sudden win three or four games. I get, you know what the Niners could The Niners are a Christian McCaffrey and or Trent Williams missing six weeks away from potentially winning six games again with that defense, so they could smash it. But that's twelve. Last year we did ten. No, we did eight last year because we went six and two. We gave you all thirty two but our bets. And here's why we only did eight last year because I got too cute, because I did a bunch of there's a better way to bet this, and I did a division or a playoff or whatever, and I got annihilated on those. So this year we're going to be smarter. We will get to our other more manicured wagers that we're making and less parlays in just a moment. But first ever sign up for phone plan, thinking Wow, amazing price. Then a few months later, surprise, Bill's hired Boost Mobile. You pay twenty five dollars a month forever. That's unlimited talk, text and data starting at just twenty five dollars a month, No price hikes, no contract forever.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Boost Mobile is now a legit five G network. They've invested billions building five G towers across the country. Visit boostmobile dot com or head to your local boost store today and get unlimited talk, text, and data for twenty five dollars a month forever. Five G speeds not available in all areas. After thirty gigs, customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty five dollars a month as long as they remain active on the Boost plan.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Demans make miss playoff bets which involve a bunch of redundancy to my other to my over unders, which I'm fine with. Last year I made the mistake by bifurcating them to try to minimize losses. This year, I'm going with the ones I truly believe in and betting them in multiple spots instead of doing like multiple units on a win total. We'll do it like this. First one. Go ahead and tell the audience you can make fun of me.
Speaker 2: We've got the Jags at plus one eighty to make the playoffs. I've got them too.
Speaker 1: I'm rhying with you on that one, okay, yeah, and I'm listen. I'm being I think conservative because I'm not having them win the division. I'm having them make the playoffs at plus one eighty. I it's the biggest year of Trevor's career. I think he comes through. I then demands the next one is probably the most juice I've ever laid on this show. But I don't care.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, the Chiefs to make the playoffs at minus three eighty.
Speaker 1: What was that money laying on the ground?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: And I pick it up the you can you can say you're gonna lay. Yeah I am. I'm gonna lay minus three eighty. And you can be like Nick, what if what if Patrick gets hurt? I got bigger problems than the damn Chiefs make the playoffs. Bet if Patrick gets hurt, I'll tell you that much right now, and so the that's that, yeah, the Chiefs, And so that means I'm gonna have to risk the way these I should have made this clear for our new listeners. All of our plus bets, unless otherwise specified, all the plus bets, we put one unit on. All the minus bets, we we put enough. If it's it's minus one forty, we put one point four units on it. We put enough to win one unit. So the Chiefs, I'm putting three point eight units to win one. But that's fine. This one here, however, like I said, unless otherwise specified, this next one is a half unit bet, and the one following it is a quarter unit bet. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You got the Raiders to make the playoffs at plus three forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I've talked a ton about the Raiders in a bunch of spots. I just like the value at plus three forty. This one's going to shock people, I would imagine, but I'll explain it in a second on people.
Speaker 2: Giants at plus five hundred to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: All right, So the producers wondering, if I believe the Giants can make the playoffs, why not also bet them to win at least six games, because here's the deal, they're I don't actually think the Giants are gonna be really good. However, there has to be the shock playoff team. I have cast my lot with it being the Raiders. Is there an argument that Russell Wilson channel something that d Line Malik neighbors continues on the ascent a soft NFC East because maybe Jaden misses time or something. Yes, so I will. I think the Giants check a few of those boxes, and at five to one, I'm good with it. So that's where that's where I land. And then last but not least, And you can see this team all over my gam card.
Speaker 2: This year. You got the Bucks at minus one seventy to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're gonna win the division, but maybe you know, maybe Pennix is unbelievable and the Falcons with that schedule end up somehow winning the division a leate, but the Bucks will the only the Bucks are going to win ten games. Ten games will get them in the playoffs, at least ten games, I should say. So, I just want to have action on the Bucks all over the place. So my make the playoffs bets are Jags, Chiefs, Raiders, Giants Bucks with again, half unit on the Raiders, quarter unit on the Giants. Now the always popular missed the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Bet uh, you love putting this team here. You got the Steelers to miss the playoffs at minus one forty.
Speaker 1: This the Steelers in the the Steelers two years ago, the Jags ruined me. Last year, the Steelers ruined me. So I don't have If you remember, the Steelers are not one of my win total bets because maybe Tomlin's, you know, gonna somehow create enough magic to get to nine wins. I don't think they're gonna make the playoffs. I'll take them under one forty. This next team is the team I've been fading throughout the show.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you've got the Colts minus two sixty to miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't see any scenario where the Colts find their way into the playoffs with Daniel Jones in the AFC. So I don't mind laying minus two sixty. And in fact, you're going to see them somewhere else as well, in one of my very few this year parlays.
Speaker 2: Next, you've got the Broncos to miss at plus one thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like that. It's plus money. You guys know that I'm not a believer in the Broncos the way other people are. And what is really unbelievable about where the Broncos stand is they could It's unlikely, don't get me wrong, but they could hit their over for win total and miss the playoffs. They could go ten and seven and you'll miss the playoffs. I again, it's unlikely. Ten wins in the seventeen air, I'm sorry, in the seven game playoff field should get you in, but it's possible. I still I don't have to spend more time on it. I'm actually going on the radio with my friend Mark Schlaret than Denver tomorrow because everyone wants to yell at me, and that's fine. I'll take the Broncos under nine and a half. Al, I'm sorry, I'll take the Broncos to miss the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Uh, you got the Cowboys to miss at minus two ten. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I almost did this instead of their total, but I decided to double down on Cowboys skepticism this year. I just think a coach I don't necessarily believe in a drama with the best player on their roster. Yeah, terrible offseason. I'll take them to miss.
Speaker 2: You've got the Vikings to miss at plus one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm actually this is the first one I'm doing like this, and this is going to sound odd. I'm gonna throw two units on this one. I just think that it would in that division. It would be shocking to me if the Vikings somehow find a way into the playoffs. I know they did last year. I know they won fourteen games, and I do like Kevin O'Connell, but I am going to fade the Vikings to the tune of betting there under and a two unit bet and then last but not least again.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. You've got the Cardinals to miss at minus one forty.
Speaker 1: Yet the only reason my only trepidation there is what if Stafford does miss a bunch of time and that division feels wide open for everybody. So that is that's the extent of my real concern there. I also am going to do one, not multiple like last year to Monsey one missed the playoffs, parlay and folks, we're going to go. We're gonna put two units on this. It is. We'll tell the audience it's minus one thirty five. Tell the audience who it.
Speaker 2: Is it's it's minus one thirty five. You got New Orleans, the Jets, in Cleveland all to miss the playoffs minus I.
Speaker 1: Mean, hold on, you're leaving one team out.
Speaker 2: Oh, Indianapolis, I'm sorry. The Colts is.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, if you without the Cults, it's like minus four point fifty or something I needed to have. I mean New Orleans, the Jets and the Browns to miss the playoffs feels like it feels to me. Now listen, a lot of bets have gone to die this way. This is not sound gambling advice. And again, gamble for recreational purposes, don't bet more than you can afford to lose. But adding New Orleans to miss the playoffs or Cleveland to miss the playoffs to any preseason bet you make just to give yourself a little extra juice is not a Again, it's not sound owned gambling advice. Accept it feels like impossible to lose. The team that I am most worried about here blowing this up is actually the Jets. That the Jets that if just you know, they run the hell out of the ball, Aaron Glenn gets more out of the defense than Solid did. If those things happen that they would be my concern, but I don't really have any concern. I think these are four last place teams, four teams that I would be very surprised if they didn't finish in last place in their division. Okay, So that leaves us Tomanse with our division winner bets, our division winner parlay if it exists, and Demonse's five best bets, which again last year he made five bets and won Jade and Daniels to win Offensive Rookie of the Year at six to one, the Chiefs to win the AFC at three and a half to one, and Baltimore to win the AFC North at plus one forty five three plus more winners. All of that, Demanse coming on Tuesday's show, So we will do a full our final NFL season preview, plus the juiciest parts of our gambling shows, and so all of that is coming up. We're finally here, I mean we finally we have gotten to where the next time we're on the air, we will be talking about Ohio State Texas, which will have just been played, and we'll be two days away from the open the NFL season, and for the first time in years, I get to watch the first game of the NFL season without being stressed about my team being involved. That's the one upside to your team not winning the Super Bowl. Again, I don't recommend it, but we're a bright side show. We try to find it. Like rate, subscribe, review, appreciate everyone involved in the show today, Volume Boost, DraftKings, Blue Duck Demons, everybody. Apologies for the tight sixty. I told you I was going to do it, though. I will see you guys on TV in a few hours.
Speaker 2: What's right,