Speaker 1: Some donkey to Day's just Sudd himself watching Charlotte Man ready for.
Speaker 2: I never heard the donkey day.
Speaker 1: Again, Charla, Yes you adult? Yeah donkey today for Friday, October eighteenth is more of a call to action, A couple of calls to action.
Speaker 2: I want to say, rip to Tyreek Burton.
Speaker 1: Tyreek was thirty seven years old and he was fatally shot outside his own wedding reception, and law enforcement has not caught the individual yet that I know of, but we need to get this man off the street.
Speaker 2: Let's go to What's the New, What's the new? Fox? Let's go to Fox. They put the report police.
Speaker 3: Days after what should have been a joyful celebration, friends and family gathered to mourn thirty seven year old Tyreek Burton, who was killed outside his own wedding reception. Wouldn't this this? Say? The shooting happened as Tyreek and his wife were preparing to leave the venue. Tyreek had briefly left to retrieve something, and when he returned, family members say he was followed by a man who accused Burton of cutting him off. Moments later, the man opened fire, killing Tyrek in front of his new wife as they grieve. Family and friends are looking for justice and longing for answers about the senseless act that stole Tyreek from them.
Speaker 2: See something, say something, It's real simple. Greensboro.
Speaker 3: Guildford Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for any information that leads to arrest in this case. They're asking how you contact them at three three six three seven three one thousand in Greensboro. Elijah Skipper Fox Saint News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's absolutely, positively no reason to kill somebody because they cut you off. His brother was at his own wedding reception, left the venue for a second with his new wife. Man accused him of cutting them off the road. The brother, Tyreek, apologized. He literally said after being questioned by the suspect.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The suspect said, who was in the car? Who just passed me at the stop sign? Tyreek said, if I did, I'm sorry. Then the man opened fire, killing him in front of his new wife. I want him locked up, Greensborough. I don't know who the person is, but rightfully so. Burton family is pleading with the public to come forward any information that human needs to get off your screege.
Speaker 2: Greensborough.
Speaker 1: When you see something, you should say something because a person like that would absolutely kill you are someone you love in cold blood, just like they did. Tyrek Burton turned this man in. Turning this man in is not snitching his crime prevention. Hell, I wouldn't care if it's label snitching. This man has to go. We all seen the Spider Man movies. Okay, don't be like Peter Parker. Remember when Peter Parker was mad at the wrestling promoter because the wrestling promoter didn't pay him all his money. So when the wrestling promoter got robbed, Peter Parker could have stopped the robber, but he didn't because he was mad and felt like the wrestling promoter deserved it. But then that same robber ended up killing his uncle Ben moments later.
Speaker 2: That could be you.
Speaker 1: All right, if you have information that could lead to arresting the murderer of Tyreek Burton, and don't say anything once again, that man is in your community after killing an innocent man just because he left from he left from his wedding reception for just a second, all right, I want him in handcuffs before the weekend is over.
Speaker 2: So if you have any.
Speaker 1: Information that might help identify the suspect, reach out and touch Greensboro Guildford crime stoppers. They're offering a reward for any information leading to his arrest. Okay, anyone win information, Charlmagne to God myself, I am urging you to call crime stoppers three three six three seven three one thousand. Rest in peace to Tyreek Burton, sending healing energy to the Burton family. Let's get the person who murdered him off the street.
Speaker 2: They were saying, as it's ring cameras all up and down that block. Well, we need that guy off the street. Okay.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, give that suspect who killed Tyreek Burton the biggest sea hall.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I promised you all that I was going to also give you the opportunity to do your own donkeys. That was the other call to action. So we have the hotline one eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. Can we go to one of those those calls?
Speaker 2: Read Hello, who's this? Who you wanna give donkey two bro? Whatever this is man from betrayed, We wanna get donkey two DayMen.
Speaker 5: First of all, Charlomagne and Envy, both of y'all get dunk here to day. What happened for what the common every day abuse from Long La Roads.
Speaker 2: Baby, you mean he's from the place you doant knowing about.
Speaker 5: The d lead that woman alone. Let life be life, period, you know what I'm saying, Like, let her find a man off.
Speaker 2: I just want people to know I.
Speaker 5: Would never introduce shot at anybody, because y'all exactly.
Speaker 2: And I just want people to know they make it up here like I'm struggling and battling against the world trying to find them. The men are there just making sure you might have the right one. Y'all want me to rush into something. I don't want you to rush into nothing. Okay, I don't see this as something. Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I love it when men can call out other men about that. All right, well, let's let's go to abuse. Let's go to another person. I actually want to go to talkback.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to the talkback app for everybody who went to the iHeart radio app, Search Breakfast Club podcast, tap the mic recorded their uh, their their donkey.
Speaker 2: I want to go to that. Let's hear it.
Speaker 6: What if this Eddie came man from Rock Island, Illinois. I'm a custodian at college here. I just want to get a donkey day to the students that like, uh white booker's on the wall, spitch snot on the stall door. I gotta clean that stuff. It's horrible. I just hate disgusting. Is you know I'm turning out? No the Brofast Club?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Stay up, that wasn't no elementary school you were talking about in high school? College is something disgusting. Okay, let's go to another talk back of.
Speaker 4: Dunket that day goes to Donald J.
Speaker 6: Trump Man for disrespect and all my Hatian Americans out there.
Speaker 2: I'm first generations, my mother and father.
Speaker 4: You don't eat dogs and cats, but if.
Speaker 1: I could feed you one, I surely wild man shout out to Kamala Harris Man.
Speaker 2: We're looking for for you. Uh whooping this white boar tail and then Nexte.
Speaker 1: I agree with them, but you know, if you're being accused of eating them, it's the same, the same difference my brothers.
Speaker 2: I mean. Oh, okay, let's take one more. Let's go to another talk back we got.
Speaker 4: I want to give my donkeys today to all the black folks out here who are considering voting for Trump or voting for any Republican knowing that since twenty twenty alone, there have been hundreds, hundreds of laws pass to suppress our vote. It makes no sense that anyone would vote Republican when they're actively trying to disadvranchise us, trying to make sure that we cannot vote by doing things like jerrymanding, closing polling centers.
Speaker 1: So it's only thirty seconds, right, yeah, yeah, okay, let's take we take one more.
Speaker 2: This is the talkback feature that we use, and let's see it.
Speaker 7: Donkey of the Day should go to all those idiots that can't say Kamala Harris and they keep getting her name wrong.
Speaker 2: How stupid are you? Or what kame a la?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so listen, open your Eyeheart radio apps, Breakfast Club Podcast, tap to Mike uh and you can always send us anything you want. You can if we solicit for Donkey Today, you can send us that. If you know, you just got commentary about topics that we're discussing on Breakfast Club, you can you.
Speaker 2: Can do that as well. That's right, Well, that was Donkey Today, Thank you, Charlamaine.
Speaker 7: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. LAMB is soft don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club