Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: AMD. Yeah, is it time to sell?
Speaker 3: AMD has historically been one of my favorite companies of all time, and before I was an in video fanboy and the probably led that position. But I think it's time to have a conversation if it's time to cut loose, and I think yes, if AMD gets to fifty sixteen cent, I would then want to reposition in. But when I'm looking at an investment, of course, I'm always looking at to build. Like you said, build a table, right, So who are the four in that space? And if we're going to be honest, am D is not on the Mount Rushmore of chips anymore. They have some considerable competition. I'm not sure you said, what who's.
Speaker 1: The mount Rushmore? That's like the thing now, who's a mount Rushmore video? Yeah? Yes, m yes, and nol shit. I broke on for sure.
Speaker 3: Qualkon Yeah, oh you said qualk I said, oh, broakon them to qualkon better too. If we're gonna be real, AMD is entering. I don't want to say it, but intelish like territory of a bear drop. So if I look, they've had seven negative months in the stock so at this point, unless you're getting it at a historical low. Because now, given the climate that we're in with the policies tariffs, Trump versus Powell, the thing that is great about it is that we are interim generation of buying opportunities. But I don't think we've gotten there yet. So fifty five sixteen is one lover that I do like it. If it ever got to twenty five dollars, I would probably put a considerable amount of money there, mid six figures probably, But as of right now, I would not leg to AMD until the market and global economy turns around.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I gotta appreciate that you didn't say they were dead. I appreciate it, will take that, of course. No, not dead. Yeah, this is this is Bears territory over the past twelve months. And I'll leave with this in video and video before I had one thousand shares in the video, AMD was the company that was my one thousand shares. I sold some probably when I think we got down to like one thirty, which was all right, we'll let's take profit.
Speaker 1: My buy in for everybody was seventy five.
Speaker 2: Dollars and we're approaching seventy five here. And it's interesting you said the fifty five dollars range was just crazy, because if you go out on a five year chart and you look at the trend line, it makes a lot of sense why you said that. Yeah, but yeah, it's below all of our emas that we talk about on market Mondays, whether there is the fifty day, whether it's the one hundred day, two hundred on the yearly, the four hundred day moving average was seventy eight to seventy six, and so we're like floating, right, But well, one p thirteen, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: On the one year on the five year chart. Check this out. Four hundred EMA is seventy eight seventy six.
Speaker 2: And so we're talking back to twenty twenty one, and if you look at that chart, you could be saying, all right, there's some room for optimism. Right in twenty twenty one, when it hit this low level, or it touched that four hundred MA, we saw a bounce up and then we still pulled back in twenty twenty two. And so now we watched what happened in twenty twenty four and that drop now and we're about to hit the four hundred day again. Is there an uptrend? Well, I was still confident about it. If there wasn't so much uncertainty around semi conductors and especially what the president is doing. I guess the only bright news, and we kind of talked about a little bit, is when we're talking about America first in terms of chips. They're the first company to step up and saying like we're going to be the first ones to make our GPU solely here in the United States. I don't know what that's going to mean, especially when the GPU market, I mean it's going to be dominated by in video for the next five years, they will g number two and we kind of like talk about price points a little before we came on camera. That will be to me, the only way that they can break ground in that race for GPUs is to have a price point that's affordable, that makes sense to small cap to new business startups in terms.
Speaker 1: Of GPU compute. So I still have to share.
Speaker 2: I still have some calls out to twenty twenty seven on them, So we'll see what happens in the next few months. In terms of certainty with the SEMIS, I know they're supposed to be a tariff coming on them. But yet, if I'm doing it today, I like the level you said, seventy eight would be a level that it's all right. You know what, if I haven't invested it before, this might be a good opportunity. But yeah, I can't see it going down to twenty five for sure. If we get if we get lowered than seventy five, then we're dropping down to the sixties for sure.
Speaker 3: So Rasha, you want to go to your theory about you had to take.
Speaker 1: It a year about uprising, Let's go there. Let's go there. Well, let's see if he wants to because he wants the same way.
Speaker 4: Well, it's one of these things. Before we go to AMD and is down fifty five percent bearish, it's beyond bear, that's polar Bears.
Speaker 1: But also this goes back for real.
Speaker 4: So this goes back to the theory of individual stocks are very risky. It's not a good idea to invest in individual stocks. Even Ian when he says it's like two texts to index, it's only two stocks. It's extremely dangerous to invest in individual stocks because even if every Facebook, we've seen two stocks go up and come down. Historically Facebook back to damn damn it back to fifty two weeks low. If it's continued to trend for another week. Tesla, we saw that skyrocket. So it's like even a good company, you never know you can environment, political environment, it's safer to invest in an index fundel ETF. It's just it's it's you're you're playing a very dangerous game when you're putting money in the individual stocks, especially substantial amount of money that's not that's dangerous. And AMD is a company that yeah, it's just down damn there's sixty that's dangerous, right, Like if you have a lot of money in there, or if you're trading, because if you're trading, you're going to lose me more So, I think that this is highlights that if you want the chips as some h H is not down as much as that, right, Like, it's just a safer way to go about it. And the number one rule is safety first, Like you gotta play defense. They always got to play defense. So we'll see what happens with AMD. But yeah, it's dangerous times right now that we're.
Speaker 5: Y An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,