Speaker 1: So then what's next for the heroes.
Speaker 2: Well, on our way to help Glitch level up, we can talk about something the Great Sage Serenity told me when we were in Assyria. Apparently all those nightquakes that had been happening destroyed an ancient, abandoned city in the heart of the sun Drop Jungle, The.
Speaker 3: Sun Drop Jungle.
Speaker 4: No one's been there in centuries, and for good reason.
Speaker 3: Too dangerous in.
Speaker 2: There, right, But when the city got destroyed, some kind of mysterious light appeared deep in the ruins. People are saying it's a long forgotten treasure like nothing the world's ever seen.
Speaker 5: I've heard of this treasure.
Speaker 3: It's said to have incredible power, but I didn't think it really existed.
Speaker 2: Well, according to the Great Sage Serenity, it does exist.
Speaker 3: So let's go. Oh my gods, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the adventure continues. I don't want an adventure no more. The adventure is over.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I knew I should have gotten Sae before we came here, wouldn't. No, Ma had to insist on keeping me home at Bacon Cookies every day.
Speaker 2: Run back this way so we can help.
Speaker 3: You make up. How come You're solution for everything. It's for me to run Borge. You gotta listen to her. We can't save you if you're too far away.
Speaker 4: Okay, overdron plenty cat, change a direction this way.
Speaker 3: I'm running out of cast.
Speaker 6: You guys, never pair park, hold the course.
Speaker 3: We will handle this. Okay, hand on, stop here.
Speaker 5: Here they come. Get ready, three two.
Speaker 3: One, now just to strike ground.
Speaker 7: Stop confusing, kit wine, grab lizard.
Speaker 1: We only slowed it down. Look, it's like we only even it mad. It's just sitting there glaring at us.
Speaker 8: That kidd is one bad beast man.
Speaker 5: Wait the closer anyone else see that?
Speaker 4: Why are you all staring at that thang. It's been trying to eat me for the past five minutes. Take it down.
Speaker 1: I think I see what you're talking about, Bliz. There's some kind of purple glow around it. Hard to see until you get close. I've seen jungle cats before, but never one with a purple glow.
Speaker 2: Maybe that glow has something to do with why our skills aren't working on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Mica.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's definitely a fearsome feline, but there's gotta be something extra crazy going on for to shrug off our skills like.
Speaker 5: That it's leaving. I guess it wants an easier meal than having to deal with all of us.
Speaker 6: Well, of course, what mere cat could hope to contend with the likes of five such six the six such powerful heroes. I tell you it makes me proud to be our don't you.
Speaker 2: Dare say that you're our leader?
Speaker 6: I am proud to be our Iron Defender. That's all I was going to say.
Speaker 2: So let's break this down. Since we defeated Glitch, our party is super strong. We have me a level fifty two Warrior Monk, which is a super rare class.
Speaker 8: Then there's me I guess level fifty one forest Keeper super rare.
Speaker 5: Class ugh and me a level fifty nine Frost Maiden Epic class.
Speaker 6: And me a level sixty two Iron Defender Epic Class.
Speaker 1: Looks like I'm level thirty three now. Oh, and I'm a copycat Legendary class.
Speaker 4: Pok slightly out of shape Fairy Guide Level nineteen, super rare class.
Speaker 5: I don't mean to be rude, Mika, but I don't understand your point.
Speaker 2: My point is that we have a lot of firepower. All these amazing classes, levels and skills and we can't take down one kitty cat.
Speaker 4: Hey, now that kitty cat weighed at least a couple hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't matter.
Speaker 2: We should be able to handle a two ton lion. What's going on? I mean, we've all heard the legends of how dangerous the Sun Drop Jungle is, but.
Speaker 1: This, come on, I'm starting to wonder the same thing. Are we in over our heads trying to find this amazing treasure? I don't want any of us to get.
Speaker 5: Hurt me neither. This definitely proves we were wise to tell Glitch not to come with us until he gains his levels back. He would be in far too much danger here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but Glitch said he would catch up with us eventually, right.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm eventually, But I don't think we can count on him being here anytime soon. Knows if his time powers would even help us that much. If all the creatures here are as strong as that wildcat.
Speaker 1: I think it's time we take a vote about whether or not we stay here and keep looking for the treasure or go back home where it's safe. Ugh.
Speaker 4: Maybe the kid's right, The treasure might not be worked as much danger, But like.
Speaker 8: What even is this legendary treasure. Gliss seemed to be the one who knew the most about it, but since he's not here.
Speaker 5: All he could tell me was that this treasure supposedly unlocks any hidden potential within the person who holds it. That could mean any number of things. Though It might give you hundreds of new skills, or it.
Speaker 2: Could power you straight up to level one hundred.
Speaker 6: Perhaps it could even offer you fantastic new legendary classes to choose.
Speaker 5: Rob Indeed, any of those things are possible, but we don't know for sure, and I think it's fair to do what Aiden suggests. Let's all vote on whether or not we keep looking for this treasure and we still have a chance to reac consider.
Speaker 2: Well, I say, yes, we might have had a hard time with that wildcat, but there's nothing we can't defeat. We just have to learn how things work here.
Speaker 8: I don't know, sis, I think I'm gonna vote we turned back. I'm all for being one with nature, but something about Sundrop just feels off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: The trees are all dark, the animals are cray cray, and even the air just feels kind of evil. Besides, all this stress causes face wrinkles.
Speaker 2: Dude, like you've ever actually stressed about anything in your whole entire life.
Speaker 3: Still gotta keep this mug looking fresh.
Speaker 5: Now, I fear I must side with Marco. No treasure is worth putting our lives at risk.
Speaker 6: I disagree, Madam. This treasure could make it so that no one on Pixara can stand against us. We would banish every shadow and evil creature from the face of our world, blazing a trail of righteousness ala for all people to follow in safety.
Speaker 1: I think I'm actually with Kine. I don't want any of us to be in danger, but think of all the good we could do with the power this treasure might give us.
Speaker 5: What Hayden, it was you who suggested we vote.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want anyone to feel like they had to stay here if they didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Well, that includes me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get chased no more, and I definitely don't want to end up on some monster's menu.
Speaker 3: I say we go home.
Speaker 2: Woo Does anyone else see the problem here?
Speaker 5: Three of us voted to stay, three of us voted to go.
Speaker 1: I think we might have a bigger problem than that.
Speaker 3: Where is it another wildcat? Please don't let it get mate. No, no, no, no, no, not that woo. Well then, what why did you get me all wild up like that.
Speaker 1: It's just while you were running from the wildcat and we were chasing you, we kind of all ring around in a bunch of zigzags in circles.
Speaker 2: So it's not like we we uh oh, we ran back and forth in a panic for over five minutes all over the place.
Speaker 5: Now we have no way of knowing which way we came from or which direction the treasure is in.
Speaker 1: You mean we're lost, lost in a jungle where all the animals are super strong, and one of us smells like sausage and cheese.
Speaker 3: All right, now, you'll listen here