Speaker 1: Got a black mar mom got a black magic your mom, I'm god a black magic woman got on as nic. Let's use the rocking mad woman she's trying to play her.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and happy Halloween. This is our Halloween episode? What is that episode? Si?
Speaker 3: Forget that you're interrupted at home?
Speaker 4: Is a wolf indicates it was Halloween? Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, you have a guess. A male guest. Gentlemen, Jake is here with us.
Speaker 2: Welcome Jake. Oh, I gotta look, you gotta look more, keep looking, as you know, our children are always guests and tonight, don't be surprised. There won't be any chips though, there won't be any chips. Sorry, sorry about I see you guys. Practice Okay, go play go. It's where your It's where your hair stuff is. It's where your hair stuff is in your room. You know where all your hairs break?
Speaker 4: Okay, anyway, we have a guest tonight, special guest Jake, My friends stylist, designer and spiritual advisors slash which doctor.
Speaker 2: Hi Jay?
Speaker 5: Hi? Everyone?
Speaker 4: How did you feel about that that introduction? That title, Did I miss anything or no, okay, you just make that up on a fly. I did that was like, yeah, yeah, how was your your weekend?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 5: My weekend was amazing?
Speaker 2: What did you do this weekend?
Speaker 5: My brother just.
Speaker 6: Came intown from Africa who was also a spiritualist, and we just caught up and we did some rituals and got rased our energies and just had a good time. We actually hung out, went our party.
Speaker 5: The most fun in the world.
Speaker 4: Now, you got to get you a witch chacter that knows how to party, you know, wants to hang out.
Speaker 2: And then you and maybe style oh silent.
Speaker 4: Tell you sender, you get you right, go to the party. Multiple multiple purpose, multiple purpose. Front. Well, we are pre recording this because we're out doing some Hucci shit tonight.
Speaker 2: Faux show.
Speaker 4: It's Erica's birthday now was last week. We haven't gone to Mexico yet, but we will be just getting back today and we will surely be in a Ucci costume somewhere doing some Houcci shit tonight. And I hope you are too.
Speaker 2: In fact, I hope.
Speaker 4: You're listening to this on your way to the club. Not the club, the club.
Speaker 2: I also hope that you're getting very creative with your costume and you don't always have to be Houcci on Halloween, although I probably will be.
Speaker 4: No, you can be a Hucci, but just don't store by pat, like, don't buy the pack store Poochi. You know, make up your Hucci, you know custom Hucci, you know customers, and make the list a little creative. I hate the bitches just buy one leotard and they go to like party City or like you know this fan next web. Yeah, it's like cat ears and a leotard bunny ears.
Speaker 2: And you take Halloween very seriously, as do I very soon.
Speaker 4: This is probably my most important holiday of the year. I don't really give a fuck about holidays. They're all pagan, but this one, this one's real, and it's motherfucking important. I almost got married once, but he didn't want to celebrate holidays and he wouldn't compromise on Halloween.
Speaker 3: Wait are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: The Muslim?
Speaker 2: Oh? And I was like, what what about Halloween? So yeah, no, he didn't care what the job.
Speaker 4: You wanted me to dress conservatively. He would prefer that I dressed conservatively and that we didn't celebrate any holidays.
Speaker 2: Because they were all for Allah and I said, Halloween.
Speaker 3: Luna just did her runway walk just so you.
Speaker 4: Know that is looking good. Girls, Now I know that's my.
Speaker 3: Might really have a runway walk for real. I was impressed.
Speaker 4: She came over like, oh no, she's very you know, I know that's my child because she can get very one with the music quickly. She can do some fucking lyrical shiit. I was like, okay, interpretive dance, yeah, like her mother.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Halloween is I think ever since I was a little girl. I think because my mom was a makeup artist and so she was I was like her little like news. I was, Yeah, it was like her little doll. She's like she I was like a double one year with like these prosthetics. I was like, like a scary ass little that's a six year old devil.
Speaker 4: Just makeup artist, Chucky baby chuck because they're already small. Oh that's that's how I feel about a little bit.
Speaker 2: And I love scary movies, even though I guarantee every time I see a scary movie, I have a nightmare every time, and it's almost like I enjoy it, like I enjoyed the nightmare. Is that weird? It's coming.
Speaker 5: It's very weird.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for?
Speaker 4: I was looking for my water, but I don't know where I put it, so sure, you know what. And my favorite part about Halloween, honestly, the costume part, is that every year I'm like, oh, I have a couple of ideas, but then it's like it's the last minute, someone's going to go to Halloween party.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I do I have a costume? What shall I do?
Speaker 4: And then I'm like raffishing to my classes and I came up with the best costume and I do like all this crazy makeup. I'm like, I'm the best.
Speaker 3: Your costume last year was pretty fucking sexy? Which one it was a Geisha?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and that it was sexy.
Speaker 2: You know what. I was talking this conversation with someone about being a Geisha racist cultural appropriation because I was going to be do a Geisha makeup to Tori on the World and I was They were like, you can't do that ship and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, why, I'm a woman of color, so are Asian women?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They were like and they were like, that's cultural appropriation. I was like, you were everything cultural.
Speaker 5: First of all, our culture.
Speaker 3: Culture is that appropriation. Can we talk about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, Like, yeah, that's America is the definition of culture. Culture appropriation.
Speaker 2: Today, I was watching actually I was looking on I think it was The Shade Room, and uh, someone was mad about Kendall Jenner. Like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Was like this, they're reaching. I wasn't even mad.
Speaker 2: Right, here'sofy you know what. That's what irritates me.
Speaker 3: Kent dinner and they did her hair, picked it out, and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, why not just hire a black model? Why does she have an afro? The fact that she was next to a black model with straight hair. She was model had straight I think. But I was just like, this is really stupid. I felt like it was I'm like the far as, I get it, but at the same time.
Speaker 3: Like how far are we going to go with this?
Speaker 4: I think white people are like these niggas they are again, okay, I'm very for black so.
Speaker 2: So am I.
Speaker 3: But I felt like that it was just.
Speaker 2: A bit much.
Speaker 4: Let me have honest I'm gonna have an honest moment. So, speaking of culture appropriation today, my homegirl, my homegirls sent me this like dance Hall a big Instagram dance halled girl, but she's sweetish.
Speaker 2: She's Swedish. It's like it's is.
Speaker 4: Looking room full of Swedish bitches dancing hard to dance hall.
Speaker 3: No, my girlfriend Jenny shout out to Jenny. She loves dance hall.
Speaker 2: I dance. I was like, do you know her? She does, We've been there. She's like, actually, that's my friend. But then I found myself like, ah, this culture appropriating turking bitches on the internet.
Speaker 4: But that was like after seeing a bunch of like hatred. So I think I was just a little angry. Your aunt my auntie was sitting me the angry the angry black propaganda. Yeah, after this, I got you.
Speaker 2: Did she say rainbow? She said, here my nails rainbow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My child is very I see wow, apparently mine is. To look at our conversation right now.
Speaker 4: You know what the scary part about watching the conversation is that they're mimicking us.
Speaker 2: I know, and that's probably me. Like again, anyway, what is Halloween to you? Is it like a thing for you or like you?
Speaker 6: I've never really like, I've celebrated Halloween, but I never really got into it.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I like put some energy or opted to make my own.
Speaker 4: But it's weird because you're like, it's like a designer, I know, but he doesn't like doesn't will you nothing?
Speaker 5: Commercial wives about day of the day.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, Okay, that's the root of it, and we're going to Mexico this weekend, so can you give us some things we could do with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should go by the graveyards or the places where they set up the altars and you can get free cleansing.
Speaker 5: Even though you don't speak. That's amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, to be in the summer, tom, Yeah, that's what, well what I thought, because we actually with a co worker this week to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what we'll be in Mexico. And I think that because I think this year is on during the week so maybe this is the weekend celebrate.
Speaker 4: And I think it's really dope. For the one time I'm ever going to say this in life. Shout out to Disney.
Speaker 3: I think was bombed. Just awesome music, everything, like Mamma. They so proud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not lieing it, but I felt proud a lot.
Speaker 5: Easier to explain spirituality to.
Speaker 2: Children, and I think that is very important.
Speaker 4: I think I think even with Luna I try to always whatever I'm doing in my household that's even remotely spiritual, I always try to, like, you know, Coca, because I haven't altered. I have like my grandfather who she's never met because he passed, and I'm like, that's my grand that's pop Pop's dad. This is like for we're you know, we're gifting him something in heaven. And I think that's I think that's a cool introduction. I think Coco was the perfect way.
Speaker 5: To do that exactly. How did you say any thing? With my nephew.
Speaker 6: He used to ask a lot of questions and you would like answer them here and there, but that movie really what is appetite? And now you ask the white questions and he knows now what's going on.
Speaker 4: Oh and just for all of our regular listeners, this is my witch doctor with when we did I briefly touch on the pigeon thing, this is what I did.
Speaker 2: It was, so we're gonna go a little deeper into that too. I have I have a question like, how did you start your journey into I could take your whole.
Speaker 6: To make the area the abbreviated version. How I started my journey was I was dating I wasn't focused in college. I moved to New York from Atlantic City, New Jersey's small town. I mean, this beautiful man. In New York City, everyone is coming at me constantly sexually. So I was very wild and very sexual, and I was completely distracted from college.
Speaker 5: I think I was a C student. I don't say that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: But I came from I came from being a straight A student, like my whole my world came crashing down school wise. But I discovered that when I was connecting to people, my energy was drained. I would feel sluggish. I was feeling sick. I also could manifest like there were opportunities, like certain design jobs that I knew I should have had, and I could have had zero explanation as to why I didn't get that job until one day it just dawned on me, like my own lifestyle, my habits, my lack of knowing who I am and operating in my purpose was affecting.
Speaker 5: My own manifestations.
Speaker 4: But even that, even that question, lacking your purpose and not knowing yourself, do you think that had been at any point, at any point like instilled in you? Had you seen any like like because like some some people from New Atlantic city of New Jersey, would they have even thought that deeply, as like you know, thought inwardly of your spiritual journey, that why am I not able to manifestings?
Speaker 2: So even prior to that, what was your You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What did I know? Because you.
Speaker 6: Look, Look, this is how I knew I'm a very skilled designer. I thought I should have.
Speaker 5: Been rich my first year out of college. You couldn't tell me. I always knew that I would be very wealthy from design. And when the realization hit in my bank account, yes, I started doing a lot of you.
Speaker 3: Like, yo, we need to get this together.
Speaker 6: Something was not right, that doesn't It wasn't only just that supervisual statement, but it was the fact that I could feel because my intuition had already been very honed and strong, specifically from my ancestor lineage. I didn't have any living examples of spirituality, but there was a few instances in my childhood that I will never forget. My dad used to be involved in criminal activity, and he committed a crime, came home, deposited the receipts of the crime onto a bed. I mean, whether there was rolexes first, whatever the case me and he started seeing spirits. Came out long story short, that the person who was supposed to be the lookout for the job sent them into the wrong house. He sent them into a house or someone who practices brutal So my dad picked up a spirit and my dad was going crazy, freaking out. It just so happened at the time that my dad used to be in Cohotes with someone else who was involved with IT activities and owned a deli. They were Puerto Rican Okay, the son was a santado and he was gay. So my dad went to go see them just randomly.
Speaker 5: After this experience, after he started seeing the spirits and he told him and then they sent them to his son and his son cleansed them.
Speaker 6: And I vividly remember the santato he used to do my sister's hair. I remember different parts of the house that we couldn't go into. I remember seeing the aligua, which is a spirit you'll see candy outside of someone's house at the front of their house, and it was just you with no no, no, not the spirits, the.
Speaker 5: Altars and stuff, and I was very intrigued by it. But it was just I you remember.
Speaker 4: Thirteen fourteen, okay, maybe twelve, so that so that was probably one of your initial I.
Speaker 6: Had also always heard stories that one of my grandmothers could talk the fire out of mele, meaning if you were a burn victim and you came to see her, she could make you heal in a week or two instead of sitting.
Speaker 5: In the hospital for six to eight year like someone with severe three D.
Speaker 4: Be magic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I always no, no, no.
Speaker 6: The ironic part was I stayed. I didn't like even think about it. I always loved Charmed and all the witch shows. I constantly was watching Witchcraft on TV.
Speaker 2: I've seen literally the Craft every episode.
Speaker 6: But there was a fear in me until when I went to f I T and I got out of school, and I started having that problem with sex when I would feel that people were draining me.
Speaker 4: So only in sexual intimate experiences, we were coming out feeling energetically drained.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about like soul dreamed that I might have to sleep for six hours, Like I was coming across vampires, energetic vampires. I've always come across energetic vampires. My whole life is because I'm a spiritual man, and when you have a strong light around you. It attracts everything, including other light and darkness.
Speaker 5: Like exactly.
Speaker 6: It wasn't until that this kid wanted to meet me for years. He used to hit me up on my Space and Facebook, and I never I ignored him, just never piqued my interest to be like, all right, I'm gonna we'll sell and hang on with him. Fast forward five years later, I'm like twenty one. I think I just got out of school, or maybe it was my last year of school. I was living with my roommate who's now my best friend, who's also a designer here in LA.
Speaker 5: And I met the kid.
Speaker 2: I was bored.
Speaker 5: He took me to a museum, we went to a lecture. It was boring.
Speaker 6: He left and we went back to my house. When he got into my house, I was a different person at this time. I was not living in spiritual life. My house was a mess. There were liquor bottles everywhere because I used to the wild house parties.
Speaker 5: It literally looked like a college dorm, even though I lived in my own apartment in Harlem.
Speaker 6: When he was in my house, he was like, there's a fly on the wall, and the fly is speaking to me. He was like, are you ready for this? He was like, one of your ancestors. Your grandma is telling me things to tell you that you need to hear. That's going to change your life.
Speaker 5: And he was like, I'm what you would call a psychic, a traditional African priest, and I can hear today.
Speaker 6: I've had visions all my life. The spears take over me and I can help you. He was like, do you want to receive my house? I was like, sure, I'm open to listen to it. It was at that very moment any else of fear of spirituality with right out the window. He told me things that only this spirits would know, things about like my body, like I was sick like two weeks before.
Speaker 5: You were sick because of this. He didn't know any of these things. I didn't.
Speaker 6: This is before Instagram and I didn't even use Facebook at the time. So he told me a lot of important things. He literally cleaned my house with me spiritually and physically. You could breathe better, The air was better once he got done, and he just it was like distraw that broke the King's back in one second. From that point forward, I never had an anter fear associated with spirituality and I literally dive deep into it.
Speaker 3: Those first where did you start? Like, how do you even start?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 6: He gave me books. He gave me books, He put me into lectures, Brother Panic, Bobby him it Field Valentine. You can look those people up. You'll find literally year's worth of knowledge on spirituality, on Paan Africanism from those. Those are the premier researches and Black spirituality, and they'll give you gems to laugh your entire life time.
Speaker 2: Repeat that for our guests together, Brother.
Speaker 6: Panic, Bobby him Phil Valentine. Another one is Rossimaba. Literally you can. They have like a thousand videos on YouTube that are literally like six hours long. They have their own podcasts, they do classes. Now they've evolved and they have a huge following. And when I listened to him, I think they had like four hundred to one thousand people. Now they have like forty thousand. So yeah, very powerful knowledge they put out. In addition to him putting me onto lecturers, he gave me books and he invited me to his temple where he worshiped and he got initiated at He was literally a stepping stone. It was an Ephi Nigerian temple. In East Arch, New Jersey. I didn't really do much spiritual stuff there. It was literally like an ile. I got my polot with pretty much the only important thing that came out of that whole meeting with him was at that temple, I didn't get any initiations. I started to see stuff that I didn't really my spirit told me this is not your home.
Speaker 5: Spiritually.
Speaker 6: I met someone who put me onto all these books and all this knowledge and really just opened my eyes.
Speaker 5: Like within like three months, I was pretty much like a living guru literally.
Speaker 2: Meeting that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I was very in tune and I was very well read. I would read books.
Speaker 6: I would finish like a book once a week, and I really just started becoming one with myself and understanding my life path and who I am and what I came here to do. And I literally explore every religion and tradition I could think of, from Buddhism to Islam, to Judaism, to the Kabbalah to yoga, Egyptian comedic practices. If I started going to see psychics, I became certified and Reichy. From that point forward, my spirits just started bringing masters to me in New York city. Literally, I had a Tai Ti mess. I looked in the Bronx at the time, and he was my neighbor. And this man could put his hands out and you would fly across the room. So like if you went to go fight and engage him, you could never touch him, and he could kill you with his energy alone.
Speaker 5: And he literally taught me his secrets for like two years that I lived at the Bronx literally, except he did not make me go do those stupid things, those tests. He just he liked my energy. He was he had two kids. I think the exchange was I taught his kids photoshop because I was a designer, and he taught me Tai ti.
Speaker 6: So like all those things, these little things just opened my path. And I think at that time I still.
Speaker 5: Had no initiations.
Speaker 6: I would spirit you for at least seven years before I got any ceremonies done. So when I say ceremonies, ceremonies are what's needed in people of color.
Speaker 5: They take you from being a young girl to a woman or a boy to a man. Rights of passing, ceremonies, pain ceremonies, things that you have to go to to become a priest.
Speaker 6: If you look at my body, you see these marks there from razors. If you look at my chest, you see these marks.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 5: Yes, an African different African traditions.
Speaker 6: They place a certain amount ofdies on your body and they make slices into you and then they put a spirit in you in these marks. It's not really an implant because it's something that is natural to your body. They're basically just giving it more stript. It's called a ryato or cutting ceremony, and it puts a very strong spirit around you who has your best interest that I have for your life, whether you want to become a singer, a designer. It just clears out all of bs in your life. It clears out bad people in your life. You kind of just start seeing friends move away from you who didn't have your best interest at heart.
Speaker 5: And that is how the spirit works.
Speaker 2: Okay, So one thing I hear, a.
Speaker 4: Common opinion I hear from people is that I don't want to get involved with that because a people are scared, but be you know, it is real and I don't know if I'm inviting in dark or light spirits. And my theory personally is that because I haven't gotten nearly the journey you have. But I know what I'm manifesting, I know what I'm asking for, and I have intention and I have like, I have faith in those intentions. I have faith in my spirit guys that I faith that you My intentions are pure and straight.
Speaker 2: But how do like for people who have that?
Speaker 4: You know, there's a negative connotation, connotation, connotation, I understand.
Speaker 6: Where the negative connotation. I've been through so much negativity down this world. You don't know how many people can meet me and sense my energy and will do something spiritual. I've been spiritually attacked at least one hundred times. I'm literally like, but my path is that of war.
Speaker 5: My spirits have taught me how to rid myself of it, how to cleanse constantly, so.
Speaker 2: You're conscious of it.
Speaker 4: I'm conscious of that coverage person who's not even aware of it, But at least you're conscious of it, and I know how to deal with it almost immediately.
Speaker 6: And with that said, there certainly are negative aspects, but there are so many beautiful, healing, powerful, positive aspects that completely outweigh the negative. It's literally like the few rogue people who do the negativity or give it. It's that negative name just aren't on their highest purpose.
Speaker 2: They're scared literally and unfamiliar.
Speaker 4: And when you're unfamiliar with something and you've been taught something, you've been taught that it's scary and it's it's dark, and it's blah blah blah, you're gonna immediate, especially if you're very religious. No offense, but like you're gonna immediately attach that, which I think is.
Speaker 6: Very Here's what I'll say to it, to the person that's scared. When you connect to this, you eliminate accidents out of your life. There are ceremony as you can get done to make a pact with death, meaning you will never be taken before you complete your highest purpose, whether that be raised your two children out there, or raise ten grandkids, whatever it is, or become a famous singer. You you can't die in a plane crash or anything weird like that, because the spirits will be there protecting you. All this police violence against black people, if you had your power spiritually, it wouldn't affect you, or it wouldn't cross paths with your family because you would be protected from it, or if something like that happened to someone in your family, you will be able to do something and the person who committed that crime would be punished that night.
Speaker 2: So what's that being said?
Speaker 5: So there's a power in it that is to benefit people, don't Yeah, Beyond that, there's I know, satomy nerves that heal all kinds of diseases.
Speaker 6: And I've met so many spiritual people who know their magic and can solve just about any problem you're facing your life.
Speaker 2: I think for me, my my inner witch and my relation to spirituality and magic, it's very to me. It's like death.
Speaker 4: Like first of all, especially as a woman of color and of African descent, I feel like that makes more sense than like white Jesus, you know what I'm saying. Like, I feel like like just like Native America, like indigenous people in general. You know, I think at one point we're very washed down now, but that shit made sense. And like the fact that like splow Key, Haiti is supposed to be one of the birthplaces of voodoo and the only people who overturned and got were independent, like there.
Speaker 3: Was I just came back from Yeah, and that's when I want you to talk about that too.
Speaker 4: Your travels, you travel to places within spiritual intention and you find I also feel like when you seek certain information and things and people, you absolutely find it.
Speaker 2: I know that's a lot of your journey. You've traveled a lot of places. But I was saying, like I think for Black people specifically, I think magic was used.
Speaker 5: In bad societies if you read about.
Speaker 2: Indigenous people, because it's but it's not even just in black and not even just in Africa.
Speaker 5: It's in Thailand. It's I mean, the Buddhist culture itself is so close to voodoo. When you really go over to Thailand, you would be mind blown. They do spells, they have ambulets. Like what people define is like these monks that are so peaceful, they do the same thing as Africa. They go in the graveyard and do rituals like it literally is very very very close to and I.
Speaker 4: Think even religion is somewhat birth in the places and it all kinds took what they wanted. They took what they wanted because you know, there's a ritual, there's a ceremony. A wedding is a ceremony. A funeral is a very weird, creepy ceremony. Everybody's wearing black, are surrounded around a dead body.
Speaker 5: And wedding a wedding.
Speaker 4: These are these are common denomination. That's what I say to religious people is like, you're eating the blood of Christ and the body. What the fuck do you think you're doing. It's a right ritual, just like our words are spells. Everything we say, everything, we think it's all magic. You're just underestimating your magic.
Speaker 5: The music music.
Speaker 4: I'm a huge music which because I can get some drums going and get NATed. But you can't tell me I'm that nature fucking swag surfing in the in God's presence outside.
Speaker 5: And the power of prayer is unbelievable. In the same token that I think that is the bond that holds every one of these traditions and religious together is learning how to pray and in different ways that people pray to activate the magic, to activate the manifestations. I mean, I've been spiritual for at least a decade now, I'm still learning how to pray. When I was in Haiti, they taught me some beautiful, beautiful leaves of praying. I mean, when I'll share, you can so to get you in a magical mode.
Speaker 6: When you're like so, say you want a job or you want to pray for your grandmother who's sick. And Haiti, I learned that they say three apostles, they do three Our Father prayers, and some people do three hell Married prayers followed by three Apostle.
Speaker 5: Creeds prayers, and then they make their request.
Speaker 6: The whole time they're doing the prayer, they're visualizing what they want, and they're getting into a mold by the time that they start saying, I need to pray for so and so to get better. G the present of spirit is so full in their heart and around them that it makes manifesting these things much easier and the connection.
Speaker 5: Is much strong.
Speaker 2: Just that just that brief, that brief introduction that I'm calling on you.
Speaker 3: But I have a question about that. So they're seeing, they're doing Hail Mary prayers, so they're using Gul is.
Speaker 6: Heavily influenced in Haiti, particularly by Catholicism.
Speaker 3: There's a Catholics magic by.
Speaker 6: There's so many influences in these African traditions. Polo Miyomi is heavily influenced by grimoirs of Gypsies and Jewish Kabbalism.
Speaker 2: So but so basically I'm what I'm what I'm trying to understand, though is that so these Haiti, these rituals that they're doing Haiti, are they based out of their own indigenous rituals or are they based out of Catholicism the canes of their island.
Speaker 3: Then they flipped it.
Speaker 4: It's a combination, I think, because the migration.
Speaker 5: Of the migration of people.
Speaker 3: So they were like, this works too well.
Speaker 6: You know in Haiti was just like in other that in countries where they banned the religions, so they masked it under the cover of the saints, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: So they.
Speaker 4: The wow, that makes a lot of sense. And you know what I'm sing about that because I know, because we've done a couple of virtuals together or whatever and our ceremonies and we'll say, well, you know who only prayer I fuck knows our father who are in the heaven. And that's because I went to Catholic school for four fucking years and that's the only one I remember.
Speaker 2: But I think, what I because I had.
Speaker 4: Like a seventh grade super godly phase, did you I did? Because my parents are knowledgious. My dad told me Jesus like some white man made of Jesus. Everybody believed it, and like we didn't really celebrate Christmas.
Speaker 2: I mean we did.
Speaker 3: Where did they come from this godly I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was in seventh grade. I was born.
Speaker 4: There was a winter camp and there was a youth group or some ship, and young got into I got into it whatever.
Speaker 2: But what I came to try to stop cursing. I know it was eight.
Speaker 4: It was like seventh eighth grade means, and you were leading like news groups. It was very strange. My dad. One time, my parents went out of town and I was like, Dad, while you guys are out of town this weekend, I'm gonna get baptized at the church.
Speaker 2: It's the church on the way over there in Sherman WAF.
Speaker 4: I know you have.
Speaker 2: And he's like. My dad was like, I don't feel comfortable with that. He told me I could not get baptized. I cried. I thought, you are the devil.
Speaker 4: The devil is an I prayed for him.
Speaker 5: Is really good for you?
Speaker 4: What I learned in that period, because okay, I'm gonn tell you where we came out of it.
Speaker 2: We were really into it. We went to this fucking Christian camp up in like Big Beer.
Speaker 4: We stayed for the weekend, We like prayed the whole goddamn weekend. The last day. They tried to make me and and y'all get our tongues and like, oh, I start speaking in tones, start speaking tongues. The whole church starts speaking tongues and me again looked at each other, like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Got she got strange?
Speaker 3: Those the churches, that's the churches my dad used to out here.
Speaker 4: Shit got strange. And they were like forcing us to get our tongues. They're like, do you feel it?
Speaker 2: Do you feel it? And we're looking to so After that, we like we got off of it.
Speaker 4: But what I will say is when you give this is when I think I didn't realize it then, but I connected truly with my magic because I realized when you put a group of people together, all with one deep intention and all opening themselves emotionally up to this unknown place, whether it be Jesus or whatever the fuck, you have thirty forty kids, pure kids, and you're saying God is gonna help me, Jesus is gonna do this, and you have really putting energy a you feel it, be the ship manifest because we are magic, We are God.
Speaker 5: We literally about to say that it is not an unknown forces. Source is in as above so below literally.
Speaker 4: And I think, and that's with any religion. So like I saw miracles at the church, I saw this happen.
Speaker 2: I felt this way.
Speaker 4: Things happened to me. And it's because things will happen to you when you whole see that for all the religious people listening are people when you really believe in some shit and you are you want more, and you believe wholeheartedly that Jesus or this unknomistic God is going to help you out of it, it will inevitably do it. And if you put that same faith and hope in anything, it will do that too. So I think any any like any prayer, whether it be you know, Catholic or Jewish, if you have intention, that's how powerful our intentions are. And that's why it all kind of like relates.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I agree with that for sure. I think that you know, at a young age, I definitely felt like she wants to play with you.
Speaker 3: She wants to play with you. Are you guys gonna put you guys?
Speaker 2: Did did you guys do stamps?
Speaker 3: Did you guys do some stamps? You're gonna paint.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, should I even let them paint?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll tell you guys. We're working with stuff.
Speaker 2: You guys, go go. You know what I think. I think you should put on another outfit. I think you should do a quick change. What do you think, go Arie, you can be.
Speaker 5: Go put him on.
Speaker 2: Goostro Luna? What it?
Speaker 4: Close the door, Close the door, close the door, the door. Thanks lou Go show her it's a secret, because then tell you surprised. Anyway, what I was gonna say is that when.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I uh, I definitely, because you know, as kids, we're so open and like, I think, my spirituality and like my belief in other things happened because I used to see things a lot.
Speaker 3: I used to see.
Speaker 2: I used to see like just I guess, spirits and ghosts, and especially in my dad's house, my dad's house.
Speaker 3: Something I've talked about this before. My dad's house is definitely his.
Speaker 2: House right now that we went to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a lot of spirits in his house.
Speaker 2: Multiple people have seen them, like different people that don't live there, that stay that won't stay there anymore. So much so that Penny will get a hotel when he leaves town because it's too much. She she does not stay there. He has the bad ones there, even with the kids who he just has, he has ones that only fuck with him pretty much, other than his spirits houses or whatever. Well, the house is buried right next to an old Indian burial ground because pant Amountica Mountains. It's from like way back in the day they and there were also a cult lived across the street in like the sixties.
Speaker 5: In that.
Speaker 2: It's and I that was the first time I ever saw ghost in Calabasas. But like way, well now it's deep but like now the more houses are getting built there. But he was like the only house there for a long time off Los Virgines, and so at that at a young age, like I was scared by it, but I also was super intrigued by it. And I also noticed that like I would always have visions. But then I went to Catholic school. I think it started before Catholic school. I think my mom sort of started to get I think she was going through something, and so you know a lot of times people turn to religion, and so we would go to church, and I always felt I didn't connect to that, and so then I started doubting what I what I felt or what I saw before, and I was like, oh, this is just bullshit, Like you know, like I can't relate to this, but even now, like things like I don't want to say I can't relate to it.
Speaker 3: Now, I do believe, I do believe in it.
Speaker 2: But I think that honestly, Catholic school definitely like turned me off, turned off that part of my.
Speaker 3: That that part of me in a way that.
Speaker 4: Because it was taught to that's like magic is sad.
Speaker 2: No, No, I just felt like Catholicism in general it turned you off to just anything religious or structured. I think as I've gotten older, I'm definitely more spiritual. When I went when I was in college and I started reading about the Confucianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and those spoke to me.
Speaker 6: When I was in college and I was there was a period I think anyone's spiritual goes through where it completely turned off.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think, yeah, absolutely, pick.
Speaker 3: One, just pick one.
Speaker 6: But as you grow and mature, you realize that there's magic and mystery and healing and power in every single book, every tradition, every aspect of spirituality on this planet every lane.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm always that's the thing, Like I do believe in it because there is it pops up in my life all the time, different things where I'm like.
Speaker 3: This is not there's no way, there's no way, it's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I've seen this before, I've been here before, I know, and I've always been a really good read of people. And I always say it because I'm a scorpill. It is.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say it's about birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it is that.
Speaker 3: But I also October twenty fifth, I have a lot of friends in school.
Speaker 2: And I think always do like I feel very intuitive and I feel like, damn, I wish that not I wish because there's always an opportunity, Like you had this this moment where like suddenly everything gets baby, oh shit, pick it up, clean it up?
Speaker 3: You got clean it? Huh, picky, where is it? Pick it up? Put it in the sink?
Speaker 8: I oh no, no.
Speaker 2: But what I was saying is that just like him, like he had this aha moment, I feel like I feel like where everything clicked for him and the interest came. I think being friends with Jamila, like she definitely has like brought even my family. They're from Texas. They practiced voodoo. Like I saw that shit growing up. I saw like pins and like dolls of pins all in them, and like my my aunt got really into dark magic and casting spells for her own game. Really and I had not like that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and put a spell on me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think there's always, okay, one person in every family who is the healer, who's magical, and then there's usually one person who is a detractor to anybody in their family and becoming spiritually lighted.
Speaker 4: And don't get it twisted because there's no magic people in my family that I can think of. I got like my super crazy Christian grandma and Jehovah. But I think a hater can be a spiritual like if you just like you could put any good intention you could put, Like if you're just a hater, if you're just a bitter bitch, you know, and you hating on somebody, don't want to see them grow, and you speak poorly about like the people who are obviously you guys are talking about their conscious of what they're directing their magic. But people who are just bitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well that's powerful too, Yeah, I'm saying, but I feel like I've always felt like if I would just focus on it and I wouldn't and take it more seriously, I could tap into something and be even more powerful.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think there was a fear there for me, like I'm almost.
Speaker 2: Scared because I have seen things, and I have seen things, I have felt things, I have predicted things where I'm just like, whoa, you know what I mean, or sow foresaw things or you know. I think I'm more just kind of I know it's there, and I'm just kind of waiting for this.
Speaker 5: I don't know this.
Speaker 4: There's something to I don't know, like something to become more clear. But there were times where I remember even.
Speaker 2: Oh, fucked it, I am hold on, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that. We're back.
Speaker 4: I think I was saying that I remember being young and also seeing seeing things, seeing like a little boy spirit in my house often, but like never being scared of it, having like really clairvoyant moments. Now I'm trying to get more in tune with it. But sometimes I'll meet people and I'll get feelings or you know, like I mean, I don't know, it could be me judging or me thinking I have not something specific, like you know, and sometimes I'll say stuff about it, but sometimes I'll ignor it even when I'm really like in a bad place or I need an answer. I like to, and I feel like I've done since I was a kid, ask for certain answers in any way you can give me this answer, whether it be a billboard sign right now, a song that plays I a specifically for certain type of answers, and then I receive. And I think, for like a lot, I think women in I think people in general are more spiritual than our religious as that there're more magic. I think there's our answers. They're telling us things are spirit guides, and I think if we just take the moment to trust our intuition, it's there. I always have always said that for women, childbirth is a rite of passage, and that's in itself a spiritual journey, and you will go into a place you've never been before in that practice. So I just think it's just a matter of being in tune with those messages and with yourself. So I know you've traveled to Thailand recently, Haiti, even in Africa, South America and Oka not South America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been to Central America, which is believes Squatemala.
Speaker 2: Put my notes again Jamilla's favorite famous notes. Did I give them to? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did, but I don't know what they mean. Also, like that's why I say a lot. I think magic and nature are a lot have a lot of commonality.
Speaker 5: I like to I was gonna say that, you know, to the people that are scared of these type of things. Literally, all it is is.
Speaker 6: Honoring aspects of nature, exemplifying things that people.
Speaker 5: See in their everyday lives.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's how these spirits got their names was from you know, crossing the river or having it traversed the ocean. People identified them and categorized the energies and where to work with them. So it's literally just basically connected to nature in a higher way.
Speaker 4: Speaking of water in particular, I recently came across something called I think it's quantum leaping or quantum jumping, and I had heard this before and it made sense to me.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we ingest water. We're eighty percent water.
Speaker 4: Science has proven that water can hold, is affected by mood and emotion, and is conscious and changes, and even something like a ritual so simple as writing your current state down and filling a glass of water on one cup and then pouring it into a new cup that lists your your your desire state, and then and then saying out loud, these are my intentions with you know, drinking this water, and then you you know, drink the water. And even when people are praying over food, you know, like, there's a lot of shit in our food. Now, whether you're trying to eat a granite or vegan or whatever, the fuck, who knows what the fuck are putting in it. I don't trust the man.
Speaker 6: It's all about setting intentions for whatever you're doing, whether it's food or ritual water whatever. The water quantum leaving that you're talking about is based on the experience of doctor Emoto. You can look him up. He has amazing books on studying the frequencies of water. He did experiments by programming water by saying like hate, fear, negativity and freezing it, and then programming another glass of water by putting love, light and good energy into it.
Speaker 5: And the glass that he.
Speaker 6: Put the negative stuff on the ice turned black. The glass that he put the positive stuff the ice was crystal clear. From beautiful christals.
Speaker 4: This is a common. Actually, you could look this up anywhere. This is a common practice. Even in schools. They do it a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Its rice.
Speaker 4: They sometimes do it with plants, and then they put it on display for schools and they wow, that's cute. They even have audio. So I've seen an experiment where they have audio two separate types of audio for two separate plants, or two separate bolts of rice, negative and positive. That you see how the negative audio the rice molds easily, the plant dies, they're watered the same amount of time. And also they'll have I've seen another experiment similar where the kids are told, you know, in hallway passing time, deliver these type messages to this plant and this one, and it's it's always it's always.
Speaker 2: The same conclusion.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I think that very thing just says we're all witches and we need to be careful what we say and what we think. And speaking of like negativity and negative energy and positive energy, I think that people have such a bad like like even like saints, like what is the practice of worshiping the devil Satanists?
Speaker 2: I think in its true form is just the like.
Speaker 4: The acceptance of the balance of the light and the dark, because you can't have one without the other. And I think, like the problem with religion is like Christianity or shit like that is like sex is bad, fucking is bad. I'm telling all this sex stuff. You know, there's all these bad things. You can go to this help, this fiery hell written place. But the truth of the matter is, like everybody knows, sex feels good, like the getting drunk feels good sometimes, you know, like making bad choices sometimes has.
Speaker 2: Really good stories.
Speaker 4: It feels good and feels good. And there's sometimes like not like to the extreme and go kill somebody, but like sometimes being liberated and sexual, like it's perspective and there's just a balance. And I saw this movie recently, I know the cyclimps of it on Amazon, called Composition, and it's about this this young girl who's in maybe at like Juilliard or I don't know, like some equivalent music school, and she gets dropped financially, so she has to make money. She becomes an escort and during her escapades she starts to think of these crazy songs, like composing these crazy ballads. And I think also, I came across a wizard one Luna let I reput the lipstick on by herself. Yeah, she can and share and close the door. No, she wants to do it herself, so letter give it. You don't own the lipstick, You do yours, she does hers, or I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. They share, You do your own, she does hers.
Speaker 3: You do your lipstick, Luna, you do your lipstick, and then I reason her lipstick, okay.
Speaker 4: Or else I'll take it. So get okay, So close the door, I read, baby, I close the door.
Speaker 3: Go get the Do you know where my lipsticks are?
Speaker 2: Get one?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Um.
Speaker 4: Oh, so I think okay, Which brings me to my next question, which is sex manifestation or sex magic because I've had I've always thought innately that we released so much during sacks and we're so open that we have to be like there's such power in.
Speaker 5: That, okay, and with so much power in it, and in regards to manifestations and regards to like there's pros and consu Literally, it's all in the partment that you choose.
Speaker 4: If they're if they're aware of the combined man without them being.
Speaker 5: Aware, that's going two steps ahead.
Speaker 2: Just use them like that.
Speaker 6: It's not even about them being aware. It's compatibility, it's are you with the right person? When you start engaging in sex with people that you're not meant to be with, that's how you pick up negativity and certain energies and you kind of bind yourself the people and energies, and if they got spirits or demons or darkness in them, the womb is going to consume it.
Speaker 5: Literally, How do you avoid this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you, like, have you ever.
Speaker 5: Helped you should always be very sure for you that I learned that, I'm starting to get it.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too. So can you say that even as spiritual and protected as you feel like you are from things that like obviously things, still you're still things.
Speaker 3: Bullshit comes your way and is it because?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because it is a lesson and most of it is. The spiritual aspect to me is a is a major warning system more so than anything, Like you can still jump off of a bridge you die, I'm not invincible, but you might get twenty warnings before you do so. After you are in a.
Speaker 6: Spiritual place in your life, you might have visions your car might wreck before you get to the bridge, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: It's a huge warning system. But it's not. It's not fool proof, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and like as far as sex and and and that goes like is there can you?
Speaker 4: Is there? Is there?
Speaker 2: This might sound ignorant or I don't know because I'm so I don't know much about you know, like can you.
Speaker 3: Cast a spell on someone to.
Speaker 5: Give you a good dick?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 3: Really just look at me crazy.
Speaker 4: Ever thought about spells for I never thought about getting good dick book.
Speaker 5: You know what people want to know you can cast a spell for or I mean or like anything.
Speaker 2: However, I mean, I know you can and cast a love spell, and that can be dangerous too, because you know, you might have motherfucker fall in love with you and they become obsessed and literally.
Speaker 6: Before you start casting any spells, some people have They call it one license, the license of the spirits to cast spells. That's what initiation does. There are people po who don't need them. That means that your angel, your natural guides were have an affinity to magical things, maybe they were witches.
Speaker 4: In other lives that.
Speaker 5: They work with you. Meaning so when you're doing a spell, it's not just you, it's a whole army of your ancestors and God's doing a spell with you, and you don't need licenses to do that. But you have to to figure out whether you need license or not.
Speaker 6: Is the first place you to start before you're doing a spell, because if you don't got licensed and you do a spell, it's gonna backfighting. And when I say license, I mean that's just the blessing of the spirits. Some people were born to be natural shamans. They don't need a ceremony to save their life.
Speaker 5: Whatever they do. They could put a rag over somebody's eyes and heal the blind. I know people like that.
Speaker 6: They don't need to go to Africa or to Brazil and get ceremonies done. They literally have gifted hands.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean.
Speaker 6: You need to figure out if you're one of those person or not. If you're not one of those people, you need and you need ceremonies done to make the spirits bless your life and work with you. Otherwise when you catch the spells, a lot of times in backfires on your life.
Speaker 2: And yall can only have licenses certain things exactly like like not everybody has a license, Like you can have a license to this, this and this as far and spiritually and healing, but you might not be granted access to every When you and.
Speaker 5: You get the blessings of the spirits, you get the blessings for everything.
Speaker 6: Meaning if you're gonna do a curse, you're gonna do it good and you're gonna know how to do the cling yourself. Or if you're gonna heal somebody, you're gonna heal them so that they never got to come back to see you again and for that problem. And I mean that's just what I mean, Like it's literally it's more of a question the license part is more of a question of giving your ancestors your God's strength to help you do these words instead of just like you're on Charmed or something and doing works and then you wonder why you lost your job.
Speaker 5: Next week, you know what I mean. Like it's very I've literally lift this before I've seen it first.
Speaker 2: I think. I think, like for me, I'm interested to know, like what's like especially Halloween, what's like this, Like what's like the spookiest or creepiest experience you've had.
Speaker 5: With I saw the physical bones of.
Speaker 6: A zombie that was turned into an animal, and the bones still had human features, like only our teeth grow a certain way. You can see that and it wasn't faked. There are evil people in this world and they do some really weird evil things. I've seen one of my teachers in Cuba, he makes he got vipers that's like the most deadliest snakes under his full command, like I mean full like there was a seven year old in the room and the viper's standing up like this, the kind that they say, if you're near, it will attack you, will kill you, and under full command.
Speaker 5: I mean like I've seen a lot.
Speaker 6: In Belize, I studied under a medicine man who it was rumored that there's a snake called the fertivents. It's the deadliest snake. If you get within three feet of it, it could spit the poison and kill you. He used to have them wrapped around his door and if he had enemies or problems, they will come alive. And everybody in the reservations and the neighborhoods in the season where I feared that.
Speaker 5: Man, I mean, I've seen a lot. I've seen instances.
Speaker 6: I've had car accidents with the same color car three times in one week.
Speaker 5: It's like things you.
Speaker 4: Cannot and this is happening, just simon color on the car.
Speaker 5: Happened and identify to a certain spirit that needed something for me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, So what do you do for that?
Speaker 3: Like, how do you you say?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm here, what's up?
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 6: When the average person has a problem, they come to see me. When I'm having a problem, I have to go see my mentors, my elders. I need to physically do certain ceremonies to call down my spirits and make them talk and say what they need. There's many different things.
Speaker 5: That you have to do when you're someone like me and something happened.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: But literally, I've learned lessons on the ten years, So it's nothing that I go through that I can't literally.
Speaker 4: So I know Jake because of my cousin Chris, and they've met like super randomly. Me and my cousin Chris and I are like spirit brother and sister. We do the weirdest ship together. We can say anything to each other. We're totally We're totally crazy in our in our mind and our thinking, like not many friends can relate.
Speaker 2: So He's like, yeah, I'm at the stopea sky.
Speaker 4: So randomly he was, So I was like you bet a aware like some random meet up and they were like totally on the same wavelength. So I just and then okay, have you guys read the books Celestine Prophecy?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, part of it?
Speaker 4: Okay, definitely yeah, Oh any want second battle one Celestine Prophecy. And I've always felt this way. There's certain things that are innate in you, and there's things I can't deny.
Speaker 5: So intuition, that is the number one thing that is a muscle in your body that you need to learn to flesh and trust that will save your life. That you need to learn to trust and develop.
Speaker 6: Intuition the single most important gift that a person could connect.
Speaker 4: Your God like that, that's that's your that's your your God like that, that's your godliness. Their intuition is that that voice that's like nah nasis or like do this like it's it's always there.
Speaker 2: Are we listening? I thought your phone is ring? How it's on airplane book? Maybe not, we're still recording on fire your back mhm.
Speaker 5: Okay, h the set Prophecies, I've heard of that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's a book.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a book. It's a super easy read, but basically it's just this powerful book, adventure book, low key about.
Speaker 8: Sorry is it?
Speaker 2: It's Peru, It's Peru, And basically there's like.
Speaker 4: These these tablets placed all over Peru. First of all, the book starts this girl, this man is bored with his life, is bored with his job.
Speaker 2: This girl he used to date. This is good.
Speaker 4: This girl used to date randomly hits him up. She's like, I have a layover, meet me at the airport at this restaurant. He's like, random, he needs some excitement in his life. He's bored as fun. He has previously been feeling this way. They're at a restaurant. She's like, I went to Peru. I started studying these there's these secret scriptures. It's the secrets to life. They're really trying to hide them. And while she's saying this at another table, the glasses shatter and it shifts the whole energy at the restaurant. And she's like, see that's it, and he's like, what are you talking about. She's like, everything is divine, Everything is intentional. Everything that we every conversation will have, every every meeting, everything makes sense. And their answers are in these They're hidden away in different locations.
Speaker 2: In Peru. I think you're the perfect part. He's like a historian.
Speaker 5: They're hidden away in different locations all over the world.
Speaker 2: Not just so he goes on this journey. He goes, starts going through.
Speaker 4: While he's on the plane, something happens. He overhears a conversation about these tablets, meets someone on the plane, then goes with him somewhere, and he just goes on this whole journey, the whole all the tablets as he discovers them.
Speaker 2: Oh, wait, is this the same thing as angels and demons? And no, this is the Celestine profits this is not the same author. I don't know. I never heard.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, you don't know.
Speaker 5: About angel I know what you're talking about, Dio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's a book before that, and it was about historians.
Speaker 4: And basically, if you tap into your inner sense and your inner the answers are all there. Have you ever been like in the valley one hundred times and keep seeing the same face. You know you don't know that person, but you keep seeing them.
Speaker 5: And you're like, have you ever driffer somewhere for the first time. We're traveled somewhere for the first time.
Speaker 2: You know that you've been there before, or that you're supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: Countless times it's this thing that, And if it's a brief conversation, sometimes there's people you're supposed to have brief conversations with and they have a message for you or you have a message for them.
Speaker 6: Because your spirits speak through people, and people are a vessel, especially that your spirits can use anybody, your guides can use anybody.
Speaker 2: To tip you off.
Speaker 4: And that's why when weird shit happens to me, if it's a little strange, it's a little coincidental. If I just had a thought about someone and then they call me, I tap it quick. I'm like I even random people who I feel connected with. If I'm gonna rom feel people and something like connect with one person particularly, I'm like, hmm, maybe they need something from me, or maybe I need something from them. And sometimes if I you know, a sudden, last minute option comes up and you veer from your journey, sometimes you need to trust those And I've always the.
Speaker 5: Process being the moment, always be personal.
Speaker 4: Like I'm a big signs person. Give me a huge sign, give me a sign, and I'll be like, oh, just I just asked for a sign, and you gave me Mommy boom.
Speaker 6: That's especially important when you're dating people and when you're getting no people need to pay attention to the signs you should not ignore. If the person's shoes bothers you to your core, that is a sign to walk away. There's a reason why something about that person irritates you.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's like where it starts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is a lot of people feel that, but they don't realize that that's that that that's that intuition, that's their magic.
Speaker 3: They don't even realize. They just think, oh, God, like I just want to fuck with this person, you know, or I don't like that person, or we just don't vibe.
Speaker 4: This brings me into a very interesting poor story. I had an experience with this guy. I'm trying not to be too specific, but still at the point across sure. Also, this nigga's a witch, so he's definitely listening.
Speaker 2: And I felt like.
Speaker 4: This is a powerful fucking Okay, So this is okay okay signs.
Speaker 2: One time, like two years ago, a year ago.
Speaker 4: Some okay, we were at thanksgiving a group of people. It was beautiful time. The kids were there, family was there. We had like bought a fried turkey from the hood, like we went and got it. It was a special occasion, y'all. And like my friend, my very best friend in the whole wide world. We've been friend since we're five, dating this new guy who was weird whatever, and I brought some Yeah, I brought somebody to Thanksgiving. Anyway, long story short, it's a beautiful day. And I walked back into her kitchen in a very secluded corner. We had started laying out pies, one of which the pies had a knife in it. The knife head was planted deeply into this pie and had flipped out and stabbed the ground beneath it from a counter so not like a table. There was no kids around it, there was no one around it. I was the first person to see, and I said, who the fuck did this? This is fucking weird. And They're like, oh wow, how did that happen? Nobody saw that happen. Why is it stabbing the floor like this? And I was like, this is fucking weird in my mind and my gut said something ain't right here.
Speaker 2: I took a picture.
Speaker 4: I do I've never seen that picture again and know where the fuck it is. I did take a picture because I was like, what the fuck does this mean? Went about it. It was such a beautiful dinner.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: Fast forward, these niggas decide they should have a headnessy drinking contest. They started drinking hennessy. The mama was there. I don't know what the fuck was said. I was drinking hennessy too, but Luna was there. Like it was a comfortable situation, and I literally I was really I had dazed off to somewhere else, and I guess they both got really belligerent. A fight broke out. There was like multipliers, there was bloodshed. It was like kind of intact. I was like, oh my god, I'm in the hut and like the kids were crying and anyway, as oh at play, demons came out and this guy is already pretty witchy and I already knew it. My introduction to him was like, he's weird, and he is, but had we connected a lot because I'm weird and I was intrigued and he was open and free. And anyway, that fucking night they got into this crazy fist fight. There was blood and he started getting in the car and started saying to should I didn't understand, and I was like, what the fuck is going on? He started speaking some language and I was like, Oh, he's putting a style on this nigger. I drive home with my friend's guy that she had brought. There was just weird energy the whole night.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I went home later and I be googled it. What is the knife that drops stabs into the floor means? And it was like a quarrel is about to happen. Wow, And I was like, oh, bitch, I knew I should looked it up earlier.
Speaker 5: I could have left that.
Speaker 2: I'm prevented this whole thing.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, niggas plus Tennessey don't equal good business.
Speaker 3: Me and my friend like, that's also a fact. That's also a fact.
Speaker 4: Me and my girlfriend, who we were like low key lesbian sisters.
Speaker 2: Way too close. We were like going through shit and everything but scissoring each other's vagina and be around each other.
Speaker 4: Of twenty four seven, it was getting heavy and something drastic hat to happen for us to say, okay, bitches need break, Yeah, kindergarten, you need to relax. And it was super dramatic and it was super weird and she blamed me and it was like a super it was a super misconception around the thing, Like my perception was way off from her, so like you let it happen. I was like, I don't remember anything, and I wasn't even that drunk. I was just like in La la land. And so they say this, say they say there was a there's a video of me and.
Speaker 2: The guy is like saying spouting some really disrespectful shit, and she's like, you're in a bell.
Speaker 4: You're not even reacting. It's like you don't hear anything. And I really didn't hear anything at that time. Anyway, the guys really weird. I'm sure I'm under a spell. And like there was times I was with this person and like certain songs would play. He's like a musician and like literally like bitch. One time he like touched my chest like this, and I was like I felt like life come or go or something. And every time he's close by, I can like itch it, I can feel it. Oh you're met this and it's like intense. So I just feel like, yeah, spells are real, be careful. And and then a part of it was like that manifested was a piece of me. But I think there's a liberation in that relationship that made me see like that, you know, people are bound are boundless.
Speaker 2: And oh and then there was like this word sex seramony. Okay, whatever, sex serum that serum ceremony with like a knife, but whatever. It'll go over that later. But yeah, I just believe it's real.
Speaker 4: I believe like if people are in touch with their ship, they are definitely able.
Speaker 2: To move shit.
Speaker 5: Talk about move shit. It's been times where not every teacher you meet is your teacher when you're when you're learning spirituality. And one time I was traveling overseas to go receive the ceremony, clearly that my spirits didn't want to happen. When I got there, we discovered that.
Speaker 6: One of the key luggages when you travel overseas during the holidays for ceremonies, you've bring a lot of gifts from the US. The people in other countries need them. They need clothes, need food, and need regular supplies. Everything disappeared everything that we needed for the Serah people and literally turned into your same night people got you saw everyone's true colors. The evil came out of people and it didn't happen. But it was all because the luggage got lost, because my spirits did not hate me to be bound to that person.
Speaker 4: Wait when you said that, he said, everybody got crazy. I forgot until you said that. I hadn't even I hadn't even put it to myself yet. Then everybody got crazy and out of character. But that night, oh my god, that night, cousin Chris had to follow me home and my homegirl and her girl followed me home because I could not take this nigga upstairs by by myself.
Speaker 2: We put up.
Speaker 4: We finally put them to bed.
Speaker 3: Right like, oh, because he was drunk.
Speaker 2: He was drunk.
Speaker 4: It's flat the witch. You got passed out. He was saying crazy shit like it got really weird. I think I got so stressed out. I had bought a bottle of Jack Daniels from the house. Me my friend I've known for years, and her like artists. They're like too little lesbian school. My really close friend. Me and the artist, who was like twenty something, we started taking shots. All I remember, bitches.
Speaker 2: I put my robe on.
Speaker 4: The music started playing. I started feeling real sexy. We started playing these shit like just going back to back Jack, the whole bottle was full. The next morning, my homegirl says, she texts me, bitch, did you remember sucking her in front of me last night?
Speaker 2: I said, another fuck, I didn't. She said, yes you did. I was like, wait, wait, wait, what do you mean my fucking leg.
Speaker 4: She's like, you're eating her pussy? She was eating your pussy in the living floor, and I was sitting there watching you bitches.
Speaker 2: I was like, no way. But when I woke up, I was dead, dead, hungover. The bottle was empty, and it was the day of Niche's wedding, and.
Speaker 4: I had to go like, I don't even think I was initially a and they're like made room for me, and they're like, it costs money, bit you better be there. And I was like, but that makes so like I didn't I think even like I think I peed, like I didn't even peed the like I thought I was squatting over the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I was not myself.
Speaker 4: So the fact that I went home and did.
Speaker 2: This, I thought Jack Daniels probably also contributed to that too.
Speaker 5: A story you just remind But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I never equated the spirits as to coming into me too.
Speaker 3: But that was but the spirits were out. And when you said that, I was like, oh my god, that wasn't me.
Speaker 5: They did come in, you would not remember.
Speaker 2: But that's why.
Speaker 4: Okay, And that's another thing. Liquor stories are called wine and spirits, yes, because the theory is when you get too intoxic caated, your spirit is it's too toxic for your spirit to inhabit your body, and they linger on, but they tether, They tethered close by because they can't inhabit your body, and dark spirit linger over you to have some fun. And that's why your voice changes, your eyes look different, people become different people, and a lot of spirits are dark spirits are hovering over bars because it's easy to like take over a drunk person.
Speaker 5: When you drink liquor, it opens holes in your area from you can scientifically see this if you take a piece of curly in photography and those holes are where any spirit can enter, whether it's good or bad.
Speaker 4: Water. As I'm just beginning, and but in ancient like in history, if you study wine and spirits and alcohol, the the like the.
Speaker 5: The the African spirits love love vices, tobacco, cigarettes, alcohol.
Speaker 2: That's why it's gonna put down the altar.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it reminds them of when they were the fun times when they were human.
Speaker 4: Okay, so an I'll take you could put like someone like an ancestor someone who's passed transitions, a picture.
Speaker 5: And anything they used to like to eat, drink or smoke, so like I could a week. Yes, I if you know a specific ancestors smoke to you. Yeah, I don't know. It was hard, It was definitely hard.
Speaker 6: Oh but back to the spooky story. When I was in Haiti, I heard one of my guides. To get to the spiritual aspects of the voodoo, I had to use people that were from there. One of my guys told me a story that a month before I got there, his cousin was murdered. And how he was murdered was he got into an argument over his sister, who had Down syndrome. Some neighborhood kids girls was picking he got he inserted himself into the argument and they wanted to jump him.
Speaker 5: The two girls did. They were like bullies or whatever.
Speaker 6: They At the end of the story, he didn't put his hands on them, but they wound up telling him we're gonna make you eat dirt. And you're gonna kiss the bottom of a bus. About two months later, the boy is riding on a motorcycle and like I think he had got sick before. He had told everybody that he had got into the fight, so they knew to be on alert for anything weird happening because when you live in a magical place, when you live in a magical place like youboy Haiti, if you get into a fight with someone, everyone's on alert for magic because.
Speaker 5: People fight with it.
Speaker 6: So he was riding with a motorcycle and a ti wing out and a motorcycle slid. It put him on the ground and he was trapped under the motorcycle.
Speaker 5: A bus was coming about three miles away, and all the onlookers could see he had more than enough time to get from under the bike to the street. They said, all you could see in the air was it.
Speaker 6: It looked like he was fighting with something or a person that was not there, and he was trying to scream, but he couldn't because a spirit was over top of him, holding him down until the bus rant him more. And he literally kissed the bottom of that bus, like the girl said, And then all the fingers were hysterically crazy and so on and so forth. But there definitely is some weird, spooky shit that goes on. There's some powerful, beautiful healing shit that goes on too. I mean I've seen people who had cancers and go see somebody, a medicine man or a bush stock there and then come up and test completely all the tumors are going on.
Speaker 2: Things that I heard a lot of stories like that. Uh, like, yeah, if I get sick, I'm going to the Amazon Summer. Fuck that ship. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to be honest with you don't even need to California Native the Native Americans on the US, and they have so much magic that it's untapped. It is unbelievable. It's excluded. I have done peyote, I have done ayahuasca. I have done Saint Pedro, I have done combo frog poison.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like they did It was like they did something that opened up something for you. No. My body is extremely strong spiritually, so we were not affected by any of those.
Speaker 5: I was affected, but mildly compared to most people. I have to take a lot to have. The poison frog is fucking serious. Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: It takes in within twenty minutes and you are hot. You feel like you've been poisoned.
Speaker 2: Are you purging? Yeah, it is a purging drag.
Speaker 5: You use the bathroom, you throw up. Oh no, that ship. After I did the combo ceremony with the poison frog, I still got the bird marks from years ago right there. They do nine of them. So, but after.
Speaker 6: I sat with my spirits, and my spirits spoke and they were like, that medicine is too strong. That is something you do when you have a chronic.
Speaker 4: Illness, like an addiction, not even an addiction.
Speaker 5: An addiction you take eboga. Eboga is for addiction. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you that I just thought of right now. If white people try to do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was literally thinking the same thing. Yeah, like, what is what is like if white people try to do, you know, any sort of ritual that was rooted in African you know, butchery or voodoo.
Speaker 3: Or whatever what they I know they do, But like priests, is there.
Speaker 2: True believe that there's something like there's repercussions to that, or there's something that they can't they can't tap into because.
Speaker 3: They just don't have that blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just thinking, you like like you took it out of my mouth. I was literally like in that second, with.
Speaker 5: Spirit it gets. That isn't always true. When you start dealing with spirit, it.
Speaker 3: Gets because you go to do travel to different countries.
Speaker 6: And I was just about to explain this my brother Darien, who just became a priest in Africa. He just was recording his album in Milan with some one that he met in Africa. And this is a full Italian white guy. His father is an African priest and has been one for eighteen years and never left Italy. A Brazilian man traveled from Brazil to Italy around and taught people who he felt their heart was puriod. And my friend got readings from this man. This man is very good at what he does. He doesn't charge a thing. Meanwhile, most of us will charge you up the ying ying for the same services. And he has a four story apartment specifically dedicated to clinsic.
Speaker 3: So is it a matter of pure heart?
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: This doesn't see race.
Speaker 5: It is a birth thing. It is a sol path.
Speaker 4: If you asked that they may not have been black in our past, they may not have been They might have been black.
Speaker 5: If you asked me this years ago, I.
Speaker 6: Would have said, they are our kids. There's no way I would ever sit under them and learn from them. But the mature version of me knows that spirit works in mysterious ways, and sometimes powerful spirits do in habit some of them. Now, if we want to talk about the scale of Los Angeles, where you got every reiky master and yoga master running around here, so not true, but every once in the blue there are white single most for sure, which is an African High Priest of South Africa.
Speaker 5: Every once in a while you get people who are who is meant to do it.
Speaker 6: I can't explain it why, but yes there are people who are other ethnicities of all of there.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's someone who's Chinese. Whatever the case may be. It is not bound to a race.
Speaker 8: Because this is just this one to mention this one, this one lifetime interesting. I was thinking that that's weird, but but but.
Speaker 4: Then there's series that the government, like whatever was in the Pyramids was taken and written down and you know, defaced, and we weren't. If you take a people from Okay, so instance, we just talked about slavery and doing it as a retaliation. If you remove people from their indigenous foods, their exercise, their habits. Like it's just like taking a fucking polar bear and putting it in the sahara. It's not going to last. Now we've evolved to eat like chit lins. But that's why certain things were high. Blood pressure, we're high. There's certain things that we're not accustomed to. But if you take away our religion and our magic and you say, look good, White Jesus, it is for you, you know you're confusing. We're so out of whack and out of tune with like how we can like manifest and how on tune we are.
Speaker 2: So I think they have they can steal it and do it right. And if we have no idea, what's on? Hm. I was speaking of ceremonies the pigeons Jake cousin Chris, and I let.
Speaker 5: Me describe it because I'll get it very clean for you. So I have a special voodoo ceremony that that was done here in California about one of my elders. It was a seven or five year old home good and it is an ancestral ceremony that gives my ancestors and my gods more strength than normal. You could use it to cleanse people very quickly.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know what it eats, you know what it likes, you know different gifts that it appeaces them, and you can resolve a lot of people's poperts. It is a special ceremony. Most people don't know about it. It's not something that only a few people haven't done. And I used that ceremony to help my friend Chris and Tomi with some life path situations they were going through. I cleanse them with birds that I offered to their spirits with the blessing of my spirits and their spirits. And I had to make petitions and requests, and I wiped away and broke away any negativity that they had with them via specific rituals.
Speaker 5: So and so forth.
Speaker 2: I think, is that yeah, yeah, you can go.
Speaker 4: It was the first time like doing a ceremony that required offerings, live offerings. But again, like I've always been weird and witchy and so it's kind of strange. It was strange.
Speaker 2: It's new.
Speaker 4: It was more curious, but nothing like you know, I had.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I had been dealing with something all summer long that weighed really heavily on me, and I was dealing with some residual feelings from it, and I wanted there was I wanted. I requested this because I do feel like there's a block and there's more, there's something bigger that I'm supposed to obtain that, but there's blockage that's preventing me from like reaching in. And maybe there's a lesson or something I'm missing that it's not allowing me to do it. Maybe I'm just an adult and I'm some for anxiety like all other adults and depression and life's expensive and being an adult is hard. But I was just like open to trying something new to lifting that and I could say specific honestly, Yeah, it's been marking. I felt like much lighter. We have a meeting tomorrow pertaining to something specific and the intention.
Speaker 5: And Chris has had several meetings with something person that he wanted to meet with an amazing opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his was His was very specific and.
Speaker 5: Even I have had I made my own requests and I I've just told you I just started a new job that's.
Speaker 4: Pretty and I'm pretty sure I won the lottery that was announced tonight.
Speaker 2: Also, so this is our last episode.
Speaker 4: We lie from Dubai bitch.
Speaker 6: There are people who know the lottery numbers. I met someone and he gave me winning lottery numbers several times.
Speaker 4: I know. I know a lot of people who have won the lottery because they get dreams all the time at the lottery. There's like a documentary on the couple This guy place at the same place gets like gets dreams and numbers and fucking ones all the time.
Speaker 2: That's insane. I know's amazing.
Speaker 3: Hey, ancestors, I would.
Speaker 2: Like that to be my safe.
Speaker 6: They're also very smart people of color that who know and a mathematical formula that that works.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, So anything is possible.
Speaker 4: What I was gonna tell you to pull up the hoho, Oh, I haven't okay, I wasn't like cutting you off.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Well, I just have to say, if y'all know the lottery numbers or if I need to pay somebody to give them to me, that price, and I'll can break them off.
Speaker 5: Never yo, I'll literally be having win winning louder numberous. And it is so hard for me to game. I don't know why I.
Speaker 3: Worked so hard for my money, right, I don't have to gamble my money. It's called to get it back.
Speaker 4: It's called gamble.
Speaker 3: I don't gamble.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I like Vegas, but I ain't gambling there. I'm just blowing on the dice. Yeah, but there's people who are just super lucky.
Speaker 5: Very luck is very spiritual. It can be it can be swallowed, it can be chewed, it can be acquired. There are things that you.
Speaker 6: Can do spiritually that will absolutely, finitely give you much more luck than you had.
Speaker 2: It's very specific. Do you have Is there like a spiritual like starter guy.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm curious watching for I think there's this spiritual starter guy. Ironically, is in the Catholic Church? What is that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: There are mysteries and that I'm still discovering.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm such conflict with that.
Speaker 5: There conflict pagan magic in a Catholic Church. I don't believe introductory the spiritual one. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that there's not magic in the church. I do believe that it was rooted in that and then it became something else, a control.
Speaker 6: But you can go when you're having problems in life, you can go to the Catholic Church. When I was in Quebe, this man before I left.
Speaker 5: He told me to do this.
Speaker 6: This is an amazing expand for your family, just for blessings. You can go to nine different Catholic church and call the mass for even the same answers, ancestors mass a mass with the priests say before the ceremony starts, you say, I want to dedicate this to my grandmam.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 6: You can do that for nine different family members. That literally makes them angels. It elevates, there's a magic.
Speaker 5: And empower in it. And the number nine nine nine is the number of the ancests.
Speaker 3: So you need to go to nine different churches and so that that priest will.
Speaker 5: Then very cleansing to you your life and your ancense.
Speaker 3: But the priest will dedicate that specific mass of that to you.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can call the receptionists and find out their process of calling a mass for a loved one who's past them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that, I believe that when you have a room full of people that are, like you said, like, I do believe.
Speaker 5: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: I think it's the power of.
Speaker 3: What's happening, what it's recording up to what happened last time. I think that.
Speaker 2: I think I think I just have so many issues with Catholicism just because of my upbringing with it in school.
Speaker 5: And it's not something to have an issue. We know that there's problems in it. None of these systems are perfect.
Speaker 6: There's problems in the voodoo community, in every spirit, in the Buddhists.
Speaker 2: But you can't not even that.
Speaker 5: But you can't focus on that. You got to get your your gems and take them with you and move on to something else.
Speaker 3: What's wrong? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is it? She cut her? Would you cut her with like a nail, like her finger nail? What is it? Did you cut her with this? Bo you fail? He tripped on her? You did it by mistake? And her lipstick is on?
Speaker 5: Really well, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's I'm gonna put a band aid on in one second. Okay, okay, okay, one second place. Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: We're back.
Speaker 2: Our children are in full face make up. I just offered Jake's Susie Cake cupcakes as an offering for being here.
Speaker 3: For being here, we have chocolate, we have red.
Speaker 2: That's the red velvet. I know it's such a nigga.
Speaker 5: I know you don't want that.
Speaker 3: There was that one left. I was like, either he's gonna take it.
Speaker 2: Is that your racissness coming out, I'm gonna get you wanted it.
Speaker 3: I wanted it, but I was going to offer to both of you because I love you. Okay, so I know and everyone targeted I love you. I'm not eating any of these. I'm just living through you.
Speaker 4: By Erica has a severe sweet tooth that she like, it's.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's more than a sweet tooth. Actually, maybe I need some healing because it is really an addiction.
Speaker 3: Like it's bad. I eat until I feel I eat.
Speaker 2: Sugar until I feel nauseous, and I know I feel nauseous, and I eat more, and then I eat in private.
Speaker 3: I don't let people see me do it. So that's how I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think I'm being bad, I know you're not. I just realized that last week I went to the pool.
Speaker 4: When I told you'll get my phone, you're going for like ten minutes, and you're like, and then you already told me you discovered the oreos. I'm like, this bitch is in there eating No.
Speaker 2: Because people think when I tell them that I like sugar, that I'm like, They're like, oh yeah, bitch, I like sugar too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, not like how I like sugar. It's like a problem to the point where i've I woke up at three am this morning and I couldn't do it. Is it's chemical for me?
Speaker 4: I know it is.
Speaker 2: And at three am I woke up this morning, I couldn't not sleep and I will.
Speaker 4: I know, because you're texting back at four am, and I was like, why is this texting?
Speaker 2: Because I wanted sugar. Yes, okay, go back in there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go get it for you. Close the door if you want it, thank you.
Speaker 5: And so I had an.
Speaker 2: Apple at three am, and then I read Rummy because I started reading with me because I'm trying to, you know, read some poetry and ship.
Speaker 4: On the line.
Speaker 2: I was reading a collection of his poems, and it like helps me relax and also help I read it late at night because I don't know, like it settles into me more and also makes me tired.
Speaker 3: It makes it makes it because it's so much to like understand the depths.
Speaker 5: Of his words.
Speaker 3: Can you guys found that the room place, We're.
Speaker 2: Almost done almost five minutes. That it makes me tired. So I was like, you know, I need to go back to sleep. So I started reading that and I was like, I'm not going to eat real sugar. I will have an apple. I did that, sure.
Speaker 5: Her watch.
Speaker 4: That's another thing, speaking of our ratchet kids that won't leave us alone for five more minutes. Let me be careful what I say for the people hum for me that Jimmias always making the kids get out the room. Yes, because I don't play.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I let my daughter. She's great, you know what.
Speaker 4: Honestly parent tip, I think because I talked to her real life.
Speaker 2: I don't always I don't cuss at her, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: You curse a lot.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: There, I go, that's you, yeah girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But because I talk her real and I think she understands more like she's like, oh, mom's not playing with you right now.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 4: A good witchy parents mom thing to do at night when they're sleeping just spit some positive affirmations in their ear.
Speaker 2: Actually I do that all the time now, because you mentioned that a while ago on another when we're having a top and I do it all the time, and you know, and I do too every time you sleep, and I'm like, I just like I love you so much. You're so amazing. You're strong, you're brave, you're beautiful, you're intelligent.
Speaker 5: Pray pray over your kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, what do you recommend for parents? I mean, I know you're a parent, but you.
Speaker 2: Know you have me even like.
Speaker 5: What kind of wow every parent and tip in the book out.
Speaker 2: What do.
Speaker 6: A some of the smartest kids I know have been exposed to spiritual I recommend just been very.
Speaker 4: Open with so they're not afraid of it when it does.
Speaker 5: And to be honest with you, in the voodoos and the EPI systems, the kids are a part of it. The spirits work with them.
Speaker 4: They love them because they're pure spirits and and and they're they're less.
Speaker 5: There's less now and come and talk to the kids they're less them and protect them.
Speaker 3: They're closest to the source.
Speaker 2: They just came out that bitch.
Speaker 4: They're less tainted by social questioning, social bullshit.
Speaker 2: So I think that's still.
Speaker 4: One time we're laying there and she's like my great great great great great great great grandfather.
Speaker 2: I was like, how does she even know to add three grades?
Speaker 4: And then she was like daddy's so she specified who was like she could see, and I just think being open with them is the best, the best thing so they know that it's.
Speaker 2: Not anything to fear or that it's something you know, someone you can tap into.
Speaker 5: So I also recommend having a rosary and holy water in their room.
Speaker 2: M I need to get on that.
Speaker 4: You hear that he recommends having a rosary in holy water in the girl's room.
Speaker 3: Have a cross above door.
Speaker 2: Actually I was.
Speaker 3: When I went to I'm not but honestly, when I went to Jerusalem and I went to They.
Speaker 2: Have Jerusalem when I was working for Macy Gray at the time and we went to Israel, was most amazing trip I've ever been to. That was like the actually one of the places that I that kind of reaffirmed that it kind of real it reminded, that reminded me.
Speaker 3: It basically brought me back to spirituality because.
Speaker 2: When I was there, like I could feel the energy and at that point, and that's when I realized because I had strayed so far i'd been I was low key and atheist, like I was like, I don't believe in shit, don't like, don't come with me with this ship. I'm like. My mom was like cried about it. I was like, I'm cool, like because it's like everyone's trying to push it on me and I'm not. When I went to Israel, we went to the place there's like this, there's this whole place where they have like the slab of stone where Jesus's body was prepared, they have where he was crucified, they have his cross, you know. And you go there and you can't deny the energy there. You can't deny the energy in the city. I went to the Dead Sea. It was like cathartic, you know what I mean. Like I left there and I felt like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How to describe it.
Speaker 4: There's a theory that certain coordinates on the Earth are spiritual. It's the lowest frequent frequent is the lowest point in the Earth.
Speaker 6: So yeah, like you said, fact, that's no longer a theory they've had since the sixties.
Speaker 5: Germans have a device that can see the energy of a massive lane of a neighborhood and fine tune that energy so well that if it's a place where frequent deaths happen, like a hood or a mountainside where cars fly.
Speaker 2: Off of, or the triangle or whatever, not a triangle it's just.
Speaker 5: If it's a low you're talking.
Speaker 2: About like the community, Yeah, you're talking about that.
Speaker 5: If it's a point of low energy, naturally they have a device that you can sit there and nobody will die anymore.
Speaker 3: They've had they can change the frequency of the neighbor and the.
Speaker 5: Frequency of everything. They've had this for years. There's so much technology that is in use and also not available to the public or people don't know about.
Speaker 2: It that can can navigate energy frequently.
Speaker 3: Of course, even like have you ever been to Joshua treeam into the integratron?
Speaker 2: No, we should go. The Integratron is basically this is sound bath like building. It was built directly on like certain points of basically where the Earth's magnetic field is its strongest, and it's the center of the building.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's I think it's been there. I don't even know when it was built, like the sixties or something, seventies.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have to go.
Speaker 2: It's so close and you can do private sound baths, or you can do it with a group. I did it with a group and it looks actually I was pulling it up because I was like thinking about it as we were talking about it, and it's this dome and it's in the middle of the desert and it's round, and they basically put these you know, these uh blankets down and you sit in a circle and people play those the sound bowls, and they can manipulate. When you're in there, you feel the energy and you can they can manipulate the sound like throughout that space. It's insane, like you basically, you know, they encourage you not to fall asleep and to meditate. They can't control the sound. Like literally, you hear just one sound on the right side of your brain and it triggers something within you. That's like it's supposed to basically align all your chakras or help to align or tap into certain chakras and different points in your body based on sound. And it's supposed to be extremely healing. And when I left there, like I felt high, like yeah, and I wasn't high when I went in. I specifically didn't get high on purpose because I wanted to see how it really truly affected me without any sort of you know, interruption, And I struggled to not fall asleep. I fell asleep multiple times, but you couldn't deny that. And it's like that then by my visit to Jerusalem, and that's when I brought that cross. And it was weird buying that cross because I've been so atheists, but I felt called to do it. I was like, I need to buy I bought two of them. I was like, I need one for me and I need one for someone. And it was before I was born, and then when I was born, I found it and I was like, this is for her, and.
Speaker 4: So I do.
Speaker 3: As much as I have issues with religion, I'm called to it in some way.
Speaker 2: And that the moment that I did feel connected to it was you know, in Jerusalem, you know, Like.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, people who.
Speaker 6: Reject it's like people who hate do it because something inside of them really loves that person that they think that they hate, right, And the same thing would be true for an atheist or a Luciferian.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was an atheist. I think a lot of it was teenage angst too, and you against the brain, the mom, the high school, like fuck this, you know.
Speaker 5: But I think it's also the same thing as Christians, like they loved it. Their life is being on something that is inside of them and Luciferians love.
Speaker 4: Christ because that's my biggest thing. I went on a bachelor bachelorette party with them, a group of people, and there was a twin. There's both the twins are there?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 4: Like the party of mom was a Christian and I was like, you know, you want to dream, you know you want to get a little wild. Why don't you indulge on your natural urges? Do you think it would be Do you think you would naturally urge and desire to have a little fucking fun if it wasn't a natural thing, if it wasn't all those stupid rules, like a godly thing you want to like I've learned, as like a sex enjoying adult, that sometimes you're gonna bet people and you're not supposed to fuck them. You know, everyone supposed to connect to but like get.
Speaker 5: Some water, sometimes you are supposed to.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you are supposed to, but you have to know how to fuck them correctly.
Speaker 2: That you're not like getting you you're taking from it and not the other.
Speaker 3: And a lot of times, most of the times, I could say a lot of people I.
Speaker 4: Could have not fucked they were just cute, you know, like they were cute. I shouldn't just let them be cute?
Speaker 2: Well, fucking I feel you with that we had we all got those.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking of fucking We have a hoary only Horry contribution that was like worth fucking telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we actually requested people to send us their like dirtiest raunches tor stories for Halloween. But y'all are we didn't all out here and ship or y'all shy some of y'all we didn't even get as many as I thought we would.
Speaker 3: But it's all good because this one took the case.
Speaker 2: But can you please mention her alter your go name?
Speaker 3: What's all are you?
Speaker 2: It's at the top of the email call me Lola. Okay, this is from Lovela. Okay. It says, Hey, ladies, I'm a new listener and I absolutely love y'all. I'm an inspiring podcaster. Just purchiaus my equipment. Anyway, I decided I would share a whore and feel free to share this on the episode. My high school crush and I finally started hooking up a few years after I graduated from college. I had been waiting on this situation ship mainly the sex, for so many years, and it was bomb as I and it was as balm as I had dreamt. I really enjoy anal plugs, but not many guys I meet are into using toys on me. So when he told me he was down, I ran to the store to pick up a new plug. Girl, hey, plug walk This episode scary, but no, it must be right right I got.
Speaker 3: I got to his place and he went in.
Speaker 2: He was eating me like it was his last meal while using the plug.
Speaker 3: I mean it was hella good. I guess we got.
Speaker 2: We both got carried away because all of a sudden, I started feeling really bad anal pain and screamed for him to stop. He sat up quickly, but I was still in so much pain, yelling for him to take the toy out. He just stared at me and whispered, it's gone. I asked him, gone where, and in a panic, started searching the area for the toy. When I finally realized what he met, my asshole had swallowed the entire plug. Don't ask me how. I don't do anal often, so I know my ass ain't that lose. I just knew I was going to end up on an episode of sex. Sent me to the er, and I was dreading having to explain.
Speaker 5: This to my mom.
Speaker 3: But he really saved the day.
Speaker 2: Boo took me in the bathroom and for about five minutes dug up there to retreat the toy safely. Needless to say, he scored major points in my book and were still good friends to this day.
Speaker 3: But I haven't used any anal toys since.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I responded, Well, there goes all my anal toy aspirations.
Speaker 3: Aspirations.
Speaker 5: It's too much for me.
Speaker 2: I get a different cup, get a different cup. Oh my god, I this is like my biggest fear I've always wanted to try.
Speaker 4: So there's like anal plug that's like diamond shape, and then there's the there's beads.
Speaker 2: They're like big, small, smell small. They do the same thing.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I don't think i'd like the beads.
Speaker 2: I feel like I haven't tried them, so I'm speaking out of just pure, you know, assumption, But I feel like it would feel like you're should right, like.
Speaker 3: The different ball.
Speaker 5: Them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. There's a thing where they just put them in their butt and going to the class these days, the high.
Speaker 2: Schoolers, do you mean yoni eggs?
Speaker 4: Or no, no, I'm talking about your butt. They're just taking them the class and like stretching out the butt. Well, all I know is that after all that she should have she should have like married this nigga. They're just good friends. He went up in there and saved the debt.
Speaker 2: That's a good guy. That's a good guy.
Speaker 4: I need his.
Speaker 3: Numbers like a winner.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's a winner, but.
Speaker 3: He is a good guy. We have Have you ever put anything up your ass like a toy? No?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: No? Oh my god, Honest to god, the two people.
Speaker 4: Can't figure out what is the one who water stream goes at two cups? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, just like fingers, natural toys, not anything too serious.
Speaker 4: So what's your horse story? Do you?
Speaker 2: Are you cleaning the fifth? Oh my god, you want to told me wasn't that bad? It really wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: You don't want nobody to know what his mess.
Speaker 2: This podcast is really not that big, you know, I mean, nobody is really listen it. Do you have a horse? Do you have a horry? I don't have any.
Speaker 3: You don't have any frightening horse.
Speaker 2: You told all the other bitches to get the horries up and you don't have not one.
Speaker 3: I mean I've been putting them out for the last eight months.
Speaker 2: All right, there is this.
Speaker 6: I mean I have a story where I was I had a what would you call friends with benefits situation and I decided to move on. And then the next day my door was keyed from every witch.
Speaker 10: He keeyed your car, No, your house door? Who keys house horse? I don't go to funk about that. Deposit the house door. I'm wanna just paint the shit over. That is not a horry ticket.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think this horri was pretty substantial. It was substantial.
Speaker 3: Is that all our Is that all we as a our questions?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For Jakes, I think so. I think we've we've milked him. We've milked him, drive drained all his energy. Those vampires I was talking about. Good Mom's fucking bad choice. Give us like your Instagram, your email if you need like designers, stylists, which doctor in an LA area?
Speaker 2: Or how does that work? Do not do just take any client you are already particular about the people that you can do.
Speaker 6: Do you have to How it works is that they usually say like, oh, I'm going through this and I have a network of people who I know. If I feel like somebody, if you'll connect.
Speaker 3: To someone else, I would just recommend them to them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like my Godmam is really good with women, is really good with some gay man and I know some other people that are really good with herbs versus some people are good with magic. If you have a legal problem, I know.
Speaker 2: Someone you're not legal problem, get in his d MS.
Speaker 4: Even I had a problem and I was about to travel to New Jersey and he like he recommended a woman's group in New York. I didn't go because I was like broke, I think, but like it's always good to know, like a good witch doctor. I know people all what do you prefer like witch choctor, like wizard or like wicked?
Speaker 5: I mean I used to prefer a witch doctor, but nowadays.
Speaker 4: I'm just some type of shaman or healer and spiritualist.
Speaker 5: A spiritualist is the perfect word spirit these stars spiritually.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: I think that it is more descriptive of me because I work with spirits.
Speaker 2: One last question.
Speaker 4: As a man, and you know a professional man and a mayor, a professional man, an active professional man. No, how do people do you find that you you you manifest friends in a circle that under like connects to you on a spiritual level. Or do you come across people who are.
Speaker 2: Like you do what? Oh you got candles and ship like, I'm good. Have you ever like her?
Speaker 4: People put off by your like other men?
Speaker 2: No, people like well, women, men, whatever, Like, it's.
Speaker 5: Not every day who come across my path for your path to meet me? I mean I went on a job interview with an Asian woman who earns one of the biggest clothing labors in LA and she looked at my eyes.
Speaker 6: And she was like, can I say this to my HR person? That HR person was like, if it's about this is if it's about religion. No, she was like, well, I'm going to say it anyway. You're a spiritual man and I can see it in your eyes. But as far as there's been a few people who did not receive me, well spirit takes them away.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean we're here.
Speaker 2: We're here because you're supposed to like we're supposed to be in the same circle. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, it's only been like I would say, three or four people that have openly to my face.
Speaker 5: Now there's a bunch of people. I mean, it's possible that more people don't receive me. I don't know. I don't really.
Speaker 4: You find that you come across people that receive you well because that's who you're calling on.
Speaker 5: Exactly. That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I feel the same way.
Speaker 5: I manifest people who need my health and I can help them for a reason. That is my gift. I can do things to change people's lives, and that's a beautifl for gift it is. I think that I was recently actually helping someone who was a huge legal battle, and the spirit said, they're gonna do amazing things for me.
Speaker 2: Are they out of that legal battle?
Speaker 5: They're going to be going through it for at least a year with the big boys.
Speaker 2: Mhm. Drop your Instagram.
Speaker 3: There's no quick fix, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: There's a quick fix. Everything requires some type of energy exchange. If you not exchanging money, you damn sure going to exchange time, learning and physical energy when you're.
Speaker 5: Dealing with spiritual things the right way.
Speaker 4: Because nothing's quick without a backfire.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 6: My Instagram is at Jake j A k e as a cake vis in Victor Peak as a mountain Peak p a K and you can't.
Speaker 3: I just got so lost at Jake peak Jacob, Jacob, what do you oh, Jake A No, cake isn't the c it rhyns. What do you mean like cake? Like the K in the middle of the cake?
Speaker 5: No, it's.
Speaker 3: It makes sense And I guess.
Speaker 2: That's how.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ok like I K like the ca the that comes late? Okay, he means Jake, Kelly kangaroo.
Speaker 5: Pee.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 5: You can reach me there for any fashion dm us well spiritual needs. I can always point you in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for being on our podcast and sharing your journey.
Speaker 5: Some books you could check out, oh yeah, if you want to do some follow up on your own. One is called inter Future by Wayne Chandler. Another one is called The Book on Pollo. Another one is called The Monks and Magic as well as I think that's a good story.
Speaker 4: And if this episode speaks to you, don't take it lightly. You're supposed to hear this right now at a certain time, because someone's telling you something. If those books spoke to you, go out, go on Amazon, pick them up.
Speaker 2: And we're going to add them to our book club on our website and try and get through them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, because I'm definitely I'm gonna go back on this episode and be like, wait, so what did you say about who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've been holding back for all these years because I could have been done and been doing that.
Speaker 4: Don't take your messages lightly. They come even in the form of podcast.
Speaker 2: And I want to know if you guys have you know if you I mean where you guys are with us? You know our listeners like if what what.
Speaker 4: Are you like? Hell?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: What the fuck you guys talking about?
Speaker 2: Or what have you seen?
Speaker 3: What have you felt?
Speaker 2: What do you like?
Speaker 3: Are you do you tap into this? What are your rituals? You know what I mean? Share?
Speaker 2: Because I want to know. I'm totally I'm totally you know.
Speaker 6: I think the most amazing thing I ended off on this note is that these traditions have been around for thousands of years, if not longer than that, through different continents, through different world events, and even in today's modern edge, they still have the answer to every single problem a person could go through on this plant and.
Speaker 5: A resolution to me. And there's a reason for that, and it is available to be at your service and your health if you should so desire.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I hope not sh oh man. Okay, well, thank you for having for joining us. I hope you enjoyed this episode. You guys, I know I did. Happy Halloween. Be safe out there tonight. I know it's not a weekend, but niggas are still going to be wilding. So uber and drive safely.
Speaker 4: And we don't support uber Lift.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just report some trashy ship Okay, Lift and senster Halloween costumes. I want to see y'all costumes. Want to see your kid costume?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like matching cost a costumes you want to see?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, we will catch you next week.
Speaker 4: Bye, hollow.
Speaker 5: I only even understand we come up in a space to.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Freak, had to come out of the little bitch hop.
Speaker 5: Bitter k.
Speaker 3: You can come and book a nigga for a plug walk.
Speaker 5: You can reach me space.
Speaker 3: Coop like e T it's the plug trying to call me.
Speaker 5: I was up chapping early in the morning. Oh on the wave like a