Speaker 1: You watch back, baby, The fucking boys are back? Is this episode one forty eight?
Speaker 2: One forty eight?
Speaker 1: Kay, let's get a rip a plaus, get a little juice going in here me and we're the only ones clopping check it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: We need to know that, we need to know that.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk just bought Twitter for forty four for forty four billion.
Speaker 2: Yes, breaking, and that's breaking news.
Speaker 3: No one knows right now for that much money.
Speaker 1: Forty four billion, yeah, forty four to three commas. Oh and McAfee's down on our show too, all right, so listen this we'll get we'll get start a real real quick. This is episode one. This is episode one forty seven. Dude, I actually love the number forty seven. I had a buddy named Kenny Proden in high school. He were forty seven linebacker, fucking stud. Every time he got a pick, he got tackled by the fattus kill on the other team.
Speaker 3: But he would are you feeling me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, anytime we'd be at school or something like that, I'd be like, he'd point out forty seven everywhere you went. If it was like one forty seven on the clock, or there was forty seven whatever he'd always point out, and to this day, thirty years old, now I see forty seven everywhere, and you.
Speaker 2: Think of him.
Speaker 3: I always think of Kenny everysingle day. Is that how you came up with respect the sevens?
Speaker 1: No, I can't respect the sevens as I wear seventy seven. Like, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: I run my own life. But I know I'm saying, maybe subconsciously, the way he always would point out forty seven. You in your mind, you're like, I need to make sure everybody understands the boys seventy seven.
Speaker 3: I just think the seven seventy seven respect the sevens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I might have picked that up from him. I see what you're asking. I think the answer is yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like in my mind, I took that and once I left there, he was in where I was out of his little network of people. Yeah, I could take his own ideas and make him mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and now I'm the guy. Maybe you weren't really doing it. Maybe it was just like pro like it got built in pro.
Speaker 1: No, I think I did that on purpose. I'm not the dude who stole naps during the Italian job, you know, what I'm saying. Yeah, I took that shit and now that shit's mine.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: Hey, but hey, this has been a fire week and I can't wait to get into it. But before, do you want to tell him about the best presenting sponsor of all time?
Speaker 2: Chevy Silver Oda. Oh my god, truck on the planet? Really, Jack, the most incredible truck on the planet. Can we are boys? Really? Hey? Hey, let's say look.
Speaker 3: At why it's the most incredible truck on the planet. Let's have a moment of silence for a boy's work ethic right now. Okay, moment of silence for the boys work as the greatest work ethic of all time. It's almost Draft day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, everybody's got an idea of what their team needs, and if you're looking to give your own team a winning season, you need the new twenty twenty two Chevy Silverado from the popular LT model all the way up to the top of.
Speaker 3: The line of high country with the Boy drives.
Speaker 2: These new twenty twenty two Chevy Silverados have a redesigned interior which gives the cabin a spacious and more premium feel. Available in thirteen point four inch diagonal touch screen. The Silverado offers a twelve point three inch reconfigurable driver information center for new levels of personalization. Strap on the cleats, boys, and get off road in Chevy's most capable off road pickup, the first ever Silverado ZR two.
Speaker 3: This is next level.
Speaker 2: Won't cuss, this is next level off road capability, next level stuff. Boys, right from the factory, front and rear electronic locking differentials ensure that max power goes to all wheels, aggressive off road cut from front bumper and large underbody skid plate.
Speaker 3: It's tough at the end, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a lot of worse. Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drives and we all get this. Boys. It's all the Tier ones, all the Tier twos, all the Tier threes who are looking at Chevy Silverado and need to just make that take that plunge and go buy yourself one the twenty twenty two. Put some muscle on your team and make your story a strong when in the new twenty twenty two Chevy Silverado Strong, advanced, dependable, hardworking.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was solid, and it works through a little adversity. It will work with a little diversity, and I can kind of feel this bus right now.
Speaker 3: It's a little tense. You can cut it with a knife.
Speaker 1: Here's what's basically happened, and this will count his house cleaning for a little bit. Here's basically what's happened with not only me and Will, but all the boys. I'm talking JP, Garrett, Jack Blossy. We've been fucking grinding and we will. We come for real, We come and grind on the on the cameras. But then after these boys gotta go back and side through all this bullshit, but go all through this this ship.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna matter filming.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well I got to because at first I'm looking at him like, yo, same day. Hey, rent is not given, it's earned, and it's no success is not given, it's earned, and rents do every day.
Speaker 3: Right, success is in least.
Speaker 2: Success is is least.
Speaker 3: It is least every day, and rent is due every day.
Speaker 2: Said it better myself, it's least every day. That's it.
Speaker 1: JJ Watt, JJ Watson that I think that guy.
Speaker 2: That's a quote anyway, quote that and put it on a meme. Yeah, inspiration from the bools.
Speaker 1: I I at first, I was like, what the fuck we doing? And then I thought about it. It's like Yo, the boy the Boys of Legit and grinding their ass off. Yeah we really have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we have from the Bust and Spring Football tour, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You can see it on YouTube. We just want to Tennessee. Yeah, dude, why are we having I having a tough time right now.
Speaker 3: We went to Tennessee, Michigan, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all doing like five episodes at the time of the spot, all while doing a little more the boys leveling up number one becoming full time employees.
Speaker 3: Let's give a round of a playoffs. He was becoming full time employees.
Speaker 2: No juicepec there, no juice, but a transition with barstool and our guys becoming full time employees, all while doing five episodes of pop at our bus and spring tour, also lining up guests like last week we had a guest.
Speaker 3: Like every day of the week.
Speaker 1: It felt like we did what was it, eleven pause and eight days? Yeah, eleven pads and eight days. We had a live show we had to prepare for all while, which we really didn't prepare for. Yeah, but it was a great time. I mean, we had a phenomenal time. No, no, No, we prepared a little bit. We prepared twenty minutes. Yeah, we prepared twenty.
Speaker 3: Of the phenomenal time. And then we'll get into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, But just it's it's been a grind that we had a kid. We had a kid in the middle of it all O my newborn baby. But the boys have been grinding, dude, for real and kind of like a new role, the roles and responsibilities picked up all in the midst of all of this work, all this front work.
Speaker 3: So shout out to the boys. No free shoutouts.
Speaker 2: And that is like count. That doesn't even count.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: You need to get a little bit more sleep by it's called being hungover.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't really drink that much yesterday. I like don't have that bad allergies at all, and like once a year I get one of these sinus infections and it's like I feel like there's like a concrete brick that would not be correct because it's two different things.
Speaker 1: See, We'll just said a bunch of nice things, and I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree with everything.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything We'll just said about how nice all the things he said, I agree with all of them. But you didn't have this sinus infection until the day after Mike's concert, and then all of a sudden, you're like the first.
Speaker 4: Time I told you about it. But when we go eleven pods in eight days, there's really no time to tell people you're sick. If I was infecting other people, then I would be, you know, conscious and aware and not tell people. I would tell people if it was gonna get someone else sick of infection.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that, dude dead, Hey, what is the vibe on COVID.
Speaker 3: I think it's over right.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about like in China or anymore.
Speaker 1: China for real, aren't Uh they're like shutting everything down again. They're going massive lockdowns again. Really, Japan's not allowing tourists anymore. In America, we just dipped on the mask thing and airports, which you know, I love, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know I fucking dude, you got you gotta relax on that your mask is down.
Speaker 3: I'll look at you. That was so funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when we're traveling in Nebraska and traveling to Michigan, it was just like, dude, especially need to take you had to stop and like like in the Nebraska, you just can't get to Nebraska. You have to stop and seeing louis first thing. Go to Nebraska like just frustrating. Wearing that damn mask all the time.
Speaker 2: No, and if you got a little bit of a beard, going to it just kind of tickles your mustache and your build.
Speaker 3: It It's just so itchy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I hate the vibe right now because I'm so used to us always being high energy.
Speaker 3: But we're just talking shop.
Speaker 2: I'm a little hungover. So people are in.
Speaker 3: Their cars right now just hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: And what I was gonna say too, I feel like a con to all of the grind work is we all got to be around each other so much. Yeah, like people say some little sly stuff. People get a little bit more uptiight, a little snippy. Like Jack was at the end of the day, my man Jack, he was on his phone. We had we had to get to the the ad read.
Speaker 3: My man was on his phone.
Speaker 2: I understand he was sweeting like he's got a quarterback.
Speaker 3: He's try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he intentionally he's trying to, like in his mind, he's doing the right thing. But when it's like when you get caught being on your phone and say, hey, man, I was trying to do someone It's like, well, we're running a.
Speaker 1: Fucking show, right, Okay, we're doing We're doing this show. The reason why we're all everybody gets a little more bidy. It's you know, quick trigger. But that's also I see that could be looked at us a bad thing. But for me, I look at that. I'm like, yeo, well, we're becoming family, all of us.
Speaker 2: Look at us.
Speaker 3: Huh Not me. I think I want to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh for real? Yeah, I think to myself, we all we've been around each other too much, Like let's get some space, oh for real?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: You know me though, Yeah, I tell you what. I'm a dude that likes to hang all day every day. And after like a full day of hanging with Willie, I like the next day, it's like I'll see in a.
Speaker 3: Week and will can stay away from me.
Speaker 1: This is we didn't pods, you just kind of want to stay away from until we do pods again.
Speaker 3: It's kind of tough.
Speaker 2: You do pods every day.
Speaker 3: It's fucking amazing every day.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: And you're getting better on social media, I know, well talk about social media more like we you know, we're in communication.
Speaker 1: We are when we first started this podcast, We're like, Yo, one of these days, we're really just gonna talk when it comes to like doing this business.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of where we've been at these last couple months.
Speaker 1: There is no like joking around because it almost has become like a thing where like, oh, let's just wait till cameras around before we have fue with each other. Right, you know what I'm saying, kind of a weird deal. We hang out, you know, now hard do you want to do a shout out and if you shout of the week, or do you want to break down what's happened yesterday specifically and how fucking cool that.
Speaker 2: Was our house cleaning out? Yeah we can yeah, house screaming to the top of the list.
Speaker 1: All right, do you wanna hey listen this tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we had our first live show yesterday on Sevenday.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun, dude, This Sunday after Easter, the Sunday a week after yeah Easter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you can tell, like, listen, we were saying yesterday, it's Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Imagine if the wind like this, Imagine if we went on stage to sound like this for an hour.
Speaker 2: I think people would still laugh because people hang out this each and every week. Dude. We had so much fun.
Speaker 3: We really did.
Speaker 1: We showed up an hour and a half before the show and we're hanging there and I'll be honest with you, will was making me so nervous because of how calm he seemed.
Speaker 2: He was kind of just chilling there and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, you nervous And in my head I'm like one to ten, I'm a six And I look at way, are you nervous? And I'm like he's like, yeah, well I'm all right. I'm like what are you at one? O?
Speaker 6: Ten?
Speaker 1: He goes, I'm know, three, three and a half and I go yeah, I'm like a two. In my head, I'm like, fuck, dude, I'm gonna six. It was putting me at a seven because I'm like holy shit, and I'm like, hey, what if we funck and what if this happens? What if that happens? And we have zero plan? Like we were like thank god I went and did.
Speaker 3: The KFC and being like yeah, yeah, yeah, the KFC thing.
Speaker 1: The thing I went to do KFC's uh live show at Zany's like two days before and after we all hung out. I was like, give me some pointers on what we should do, and he's like, people come to see your guys's pod. Like we did some cheeky shit in Pennsylvania a while back and people liked it. But it wasn't like the pod, like just do a podcast. And once he told told me that, I was like, fuck yeah. Another thing that really helped. Ernest came in and he was, I mean higher than can be a dude?
Speaker 2: He was, Yeah, he was uzzy high, dude. You know what I'm saying, where you can't.
Speaker 1: Really you got to peel him off the couch like Velcrow high. And he was kind of chilling with the boys, having a good time, And that made me feel more cozy because I knew I had like another person that Okay, we have now we have three people, three people told the vibe with. And then when I really felt good was when Jelly Roll came in. He came in, he said, uh, what do you said? There's three kinds of audiences.
Speaker 2: There's the.
Speaker 1: Harder said this, but the one he said that made me feel a lot better was you're welcome. We're here audience like we were were Yeah, because we have Tier one cats.
Speaker 3: And the minute he said, I was like, holy shit, like this this.
Speaker 1: Thing did sell out in twelve hours or less than twelve hours, and so these people coming are legit, like big fans of what we've done and what we've been able to create. So we kind of got like a free pass of humor, like and we can say you want it, man, that's it?
Speaker 2: Oh for real, Like everybodys showing up being like, yo, we're about to be around like all like minded motherfuckers did.
Speaker 1: Everyone everyone has the same journey, just there to smile, laugh. Is that's why I looking drinks, lookies, And this is one of my favorite places now in Nashville. That was it like yesterday, well you're you listen to this on Wednesday, So Sunday it was probably a top five, top ten night and I've ever had in Nashville. Really, I fucking loved it, like the minute, Like the minute we walked on stage, twenty seconds in, I'm like, this is fucking sick.
Speaker 2: We started the Boys, chance, yeah, the Boys, and then.
Speaker 1: You start to realize and we told people we can't tell you everything because there's gonna be more shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were.
Speaker 1: Some people were fucking in it. People were giving shout outs. There were big belly laughs, not not just off the stage, but on stage. Dude, we were fucking giggling and laughing and just having a good time. And we in our mind with the small little guideline we did, We're like, Okay, we'll go this amount of time, then we'll do this, then we'll bring Jelly Rolling Earnest out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we went we like we went over. We was almost over by the time we brought them out before we came on the show.
Speaker 2: Before we started the live show, we're thinking like, all right, how are we gonna fill twenty minutes of me? Yeah. The next thing you know, it's like thirty thirty five minutes and we're like, hey, we got to bring out Jilly in Earnest no doubt.
Speaker 1: As I put my phone out and I'm looking at them like damn, we're kind of just doing this thing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fucking the boys had amazing shoutouts.
Speaker 2: They did were I loved us in the free shotouts segment with hey, I wanted us, and then even the fans like you get to engage with the fans, have more fun we're doing, you know, I don't want to say everything that we've been Yeah, but I think we did figure out that we like we we can do live shows.
Speaker 3: We enjoy doing it. Oh, I enjoyed the fuck out of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we first did our first one and it sold out, they're like, hey, do you want to do another one? Because people are like people were mad that they woke up the next morning like hey, I was gonna buy tickets but you can't now, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like in that fucking wild dude cool. So they're like, hey, do you want to add a second show?
Speaker 2: And we had all the busts in the spring tour booked up, we had we were doing all these pods, and I was just like, no, like, let's just do this first live show first and see if we even enjoyed doing it, like if it's any good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But now I think we figured out, like, yo, we gonna have some fun, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: I got my eyes set on one place in Nashville. I'm not gonna say it. I've already tweeted it. I set it up, play all out to everybody else.
Speaker 3: I'm not it's.
Speaker 2: Public information, but I'm not gonna say it. It Rewhinds with Shiman. I want to sell that bitch out one day, Bro, that'd be just a cool deal. I'm trying to sell a bridge stone Bridge. Hey, just to imagine the dude d'er in there fire too.
Speaker 1: I want what the boys thought when you guys were doing your shot out show of the week. During the show, were you guys nervous? I heard, fucking sir, that was crazy?
Speaker 5: Buddy?
Speaker 2: Did that? I was crazy? Yeah? I was hell nervous.
Speaker 1: No, lie, Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad I didn't go first for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boss.
Speaker 7: I had a little bit of shakiness in like my chest for sure.
Speaker 2: And then from what the knowing it's going to be in front of everybody type thing, like you're like like a public speaking, public speaking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it was for sure nerve wracking.
Speaker 5: And then the kiss her part.
Speaker 3: I talked to.
Speaker 7: Uh Atlantis after and she was like, dude, I totally blacked out. I just heard my name over the mic and was like, what just happened?
Speaker 3: Hey, So what did you do? We can talk about it?
Speaker 2: Off gay Oh damn, I knew.
Speaker 1: He must have public apology, said, I haven't even talked about like the I did that so yeah, Honestly, in my mind, hey, when you did that at the show last night, I was legit like, we got to unpack that later, we got to see what's going on there, And for whatever reason, I was for later, Yeah, oh no, no, you're one you know, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that Zany show was so fun and going back on you and talking about the nursing. I think I would have been a lot more nervous had I not known that I was doing stand up later, because I was like trying to remain focused on some of my lines and stuff like that. Really to where I was like I always I couldn't wait to do the live show. But to me, I was like, we're gonna have so much fun on the live show, and you're a beast. You're a beast on the mic. So I'm like, I told you that yesterday. When you're like, bro, how are you not nervous, I'm like, bro, I'm like Chris Paul. I just got to dish the ball around to my lebron James dude nice. I said, you'll be up there working the mikey because one time they was like, hey, so do you just want me to rant a little bit like you know, he's like, he goes like, you can't go compliment and then go learn. He goes like I usually do on the bus. You know, you mess with that, right, And I'm like, I mean, yeah, you just kind of rant on the bus. I'm like, okay, Taylor once in this moment, they're like, it is five minutes in, but you like, we're gonna have a great time as long as we engage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it was such a good time.
Speaker 2: But that's why I feel like I was calm because I was more like thinking, focused, nerves on doing stand up later. I was so nervous for you when you do that.
Speaker 1: We'll get that in second. I want to hear what Boston Jackie thought about their little shoutout no free shots. Did you hey, did you guys like me commenting on your shout outs?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Left it?
Speaker 1: Wait, jack was so set up because he was last right. Yeah, we fucking you were like it was like a McGregor event. Dude, you were like the main card right there.
Speaker 4: You literally my dad goes, hey, man, Taylor, really say you have good at the ends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it. Oh, what'd you think? We were both nervous?
Speaker 2: When you did it. Yeah, I mean, you know, we talked on this last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And my voice was already a little shaky from the weekend.
Speaker 2: We've had some friends in town. You know, we got in a bit of a car wreck on Saturdays. Yeah, yeah those if Yeah, you know we made it out known fatalities the next day. Yeah. So my voice was already and I get a horse pretty easily, so that the first.
Speaker 4: Couple of words came out a little like this, yeah, And so then I had to immediately go no free shouts, and I was like, everyone, get a drink, like get the get the.
Speaker 2: Throat nice and moist. That is a vetty move, dude, Like I was.
Speaker 4: Telling you last night, tale or like, once you get through the first like ten words and then you know what you're saying, then it just starts flowing and then you.
Speaker 2: Know, you get in, you get out.
Speaker 4: And I feel like you did a really good job bouncing it back and forth, like especially, I don't want to take blosses. I'll let him talk about it, but the way that you came at him about his shout out, I'll just let bloss talk about it. I thought you did a really good job complimenting what he was saying back and forth.
Speaker 1: Good remember going on, I'll tell you, I'll tell your ship as funny as hell.
Speaker 3: Just get in there.
Speaker 2: Hey, So what did I do well?
Speaker 8: I was super nervous because I knew as soon as I said police, it could either go really well or really bad. Yeah, and I feel like that's where you stepped in. Yeah, where Taylor stepped in, especially at the end and kind of wrapped it all up. I thought that was awesome. But yeah, I was super nervous about my shout out. But I love the spin that I kind of put on it. I was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I was nervous too, especially going first. I thought I was gonna stumble all over my words.
Speaker 2: You guys crushed them, and it was cool. It was kind of cool, like going out in the crowd and stuff and it's crazy there, like, uh, what's like, what's the word? You're like, you're you're like Bruce Buffer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, when you got like three rows back, I could no longer see you. I was just speaking to you in the bist of people. It was it was a It was a wild deal, dude.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you What was so fucking funny, dude, is when Ernest and Jelly came out and I'm gonna give you too many things, but we were playing that game and it was like, would you the you know, we have some hard time jumping around it?
Speaker 3: Yeah I almost did. I almost almost gave up right there.
Speaker 1: But the thing we were going to talk about, and you everyone's so nervous to answer. I answer it no problem because I've answered that question one hundred times. Jilly doesn't really want to answer, Ernest doesn't really want to answer, and you're at this point, was tymc bro' here like.
Speaker 2: This, you go put the mic.
Speaker 3: Go man, I'm getting fucked.
Speaker 2: And it was like the funniest shit because it was getting fuck. No one really asked.
Speaker 3: We weren't even on you yet.
Speaker 2: It was just like, I don't know, I get no. Crowd went fucking nuts, started laughing so hard.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun. It really was.
Speaker 1: And then after uh people the a couple guys like, hey, I get a picture. I'm like, yeah, for sure, no prom so I'm taking a picture. Then all of a sudden I look and there's a huge, massive like everybody's in line. After we finished, right right, outside the green room and the guy's like, hey, we we had to open doors in twenty minutes for the next show. Do you guys want to do this outside? And thankfully the boys had all that ship set up outside ready to rip, so.
Speaker 3: We do a meet and greet. Didn't even plan on doing a meet and greet, like photos.
Speaker 1: Like photos and a couple of things they know Garrett want to do, Like he was like, hey, make sure you guys like have a couple of minutes after We're out there for one hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Brother, it was wrapped around the fucking.
Speaker 2: Blocked around the block. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: That's why I was getting more normal.
Speaker 2: You could tell you you're back too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kept looking down and seeing like how the yeah, the the block. It wasn't whatever I'm trying to say. The end of the line wasn't in sight. And Taylor like, you know, my man, he's personal with everybody, which is awesome. You usually are too when we did the thing, But start talking to people, I'm never thinking like I need time to go, will going keep it going? Who's next? Like, hey, Taylor, let's go, let's go next. Hell, I'm thinking like, yo, I'm I'm drunk right now, I need to come down and I need to focus on what my bid is.
Speaker 3: But that's yeah. I was super like, we got to get these fucking next person, next person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: And then so that the show ends and it was amazing, like we're definitely gonna do more. That was a fucking blast. The tier ones that were there, like, holy shit, I know, it was the coolest fucking thing ever. It was for you guys to come in and be like so loving, so into with The energy was so fucking high the whole time, and you literally feel.
Speaker 3: Like it's like a feeling of like euphoria.
Speaker 1: You're like on stage, everyone's just fucking We're all just fucking mentally, you know what I'm saying. Our eyes, our bodies, our energies are just fucking each other, dude.
Speaker 3: And we had a blast. We had an absolute blast. Then we go back in the greenroom.
Speaker 2: I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: I'm having the best time ever right now. We're doing shots, hanging out. Everyone's joking and laughing and I'm like, yo, where's Will My man is like Eminem and eight Mile in the hallway. Bro, he had a little throw up, a little mom spaghetti on a sweater. He was nervous, but on the surface he was calm and ready to drop bombs. And he was on that thing over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: I go up to Will.
Speaker 1: I try to give him that little bit, and Will just looking at me and I'm like kind of butchering it because I'm getting a little tossed at that point, and he just goes Taylor leave me alone, man.
Speaker 2: Like straight.
Speaker 1: I'm like, get the fuck away from me type of attitude. I was like, damn, he's really in it.
Speaker 2: And I go in there and I'm like just having a ball.
Speaker 1: I had zero stress, but I'm but like in my mind, I'm so hyped to watch We'll go up there. I'm like, this is gonna be the coolest thing ever. Will's literally doing something that's like no one no one does, like people think about doing their whole life. People talk about, yeah, you know, I can't get a couple of minutes. Actually, back in the day, I wrote down a little bit, Well was about to do five minutes, and he fucking gets a pat crowd sold out, Like the fact that you were throwing up, Loki id be throwing up.
Speaker 2: I mean I was, I was nervous. Oh as hell, I'm just trying to think of like every line I had. That's why I was like out there in the hallway because I'm like, I gotta get away from like the stimulation, and I gotta just like dial in on all this stuff because my heart's starting to beat a lot faster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm really about to fucking go out there.
Speaker 2: You can't like grab the mic and hold it like you're kind of just like and you know how to you know the saying, ain't nobody coming to save you once you're out there, brother, you know it's you. It's you trying to like I'm about to use my words and trying to entertain people and make them laugh through like timing pauses, like isn't that a weird art age presence? And like and obviously everybody who goes up there like they want to be funny, and if you're not, you immediately like I was thinking to myself, like I'll start forgetting my jokes because oh people didn't laugh there. And now you're in your own head, not really in your own head, you're like having an outer body of experience, wondering what everybody's thinking of you. Type of thing like if you're not if you are bombing right, you gotta come up with like a bomb line. But after that, it's like, how do you get back on track if I do start fucking failing or these motherfuckers like don't bad at night anything I say, dude, It's just be one of those feelings like you get through it and get over and all that stuff, and it'd be funny content afterwards, but you know you you want to be like successful and stuff. Did you see you're light back there? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, bro.
Speaker 2: When I was in it, like I was just fucking hitn't And like Jackson, once you get like your first like ten words out, like when we went on stage and you start doing the four the boys shanting, you realize we're all there to have just a great time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then like you get one laugh in the in the stand, like when I was out there doing stand up.
Speaker 2: Once I got my first laugh and you just hear a couple of things down the crowd, You're just like, oh, this is fucking fun, dude. Like just then you start like catching like a rhythm. It was just cool man, which the last joke would have learned a little bit better. Should have probably nixed it, but I think it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: The thing is, he said five minutes. You're out there for like twelve thirteen minutes?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: I thought it was like eight.
Speaker 2: It was like a good eight minutes.
Speaker 1: But the guy was like flashing his lit Yeah, oh I had you on live.
Speaker 3: I should have ended after the Deshaun Watson joke. Bro, that shit was funny as hell.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like, oh, it was well, you had to go. Hey, you're when you first got up there, your energy was perfect. Really kind of came up there. You were walking around, you were like kind of looking at people, and I loved your interactional like you look at a guy and like you know what I'm talking about, And like, I bet that guy in his head was like, he I do, he's talking about what.
Speaker 2: He's talking about. It was it was so cool to see up there and you fucking did awesome. Thanks. It was just it was so good. You're gonna do it again?
Speaker 3: I kind of want to really, I kind of want to stand up.
Speaker 2: Really, you were hyping me up and stuff, and yeah, hey, hey, if you want to do this ultimate hype du dude, he's awesome he said burn Steve Burn, shout out Steve Burn, No, you shout out to the boy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, unbelievable. He's just so like, yeah, he's a hype man, dude.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, she's like, Yo, for your first time, blah blah this stuff, and you're kind of just like, I mean that was a great time. Yeah. It kind of makes you like want to do it again, makes you just want to do something because we had our live show and it's like, Yo, I think we got something with the live show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's just fun, likes a light switch.
Speaker 2: Bros.
Speaker 1: Off were like when we did a live show, like a light switch when I for like, oh, this is a whole nother thing.
Speaker 5: We just keep be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's just fun. Yeah. So when you're ready to retire, Hey, your.
Speaker 2: Boy love ball, you boy, love ball Boy, love Ball.
Speaker 3: It'll always be time to do the live shows and stuff. Yeah. The way, we'll go on tour next off season. Yeah that spring tour. Hey, that tour twenty twenty three. Now, hey, that twenty twenty three tour is gonna be fire.
Speaker 2: The spring. We can low key go on the spring tour and do Thursday or Friday in the college town Saturday.
Speaker 3: We could do a live show. Yeah, hey, like do ten schools?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, maybe ten schools.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of fucking schools. That's a lot of traveling ten weeks, grinder, buddy, But we get done. Yeah, you're you're.
Speaker 2: Playing ball and a lot of other stuff having and that stuff to do, and then you got to come back and do the pod.
Speaker 3: I know, people make it work and it happens. I'm just saying, like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you'd be all right shows if we if we want to be the best, You're right, you gotta work leg you know what I'm saying. Yeah, there's no question. So ten at least.
Speaker 3: Should we get to our our our favorite news segment.
Speaker 1: I think we should get to our favorite news I love free shoutouts segment of the week outstanding times every single week.
Speaker 3: JP, JP, we need you.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 1: Ladies, Genan, It's time for shout out no free shotouts of the week presented by your name here, any opportunity you guys want your more than willing, more than willing, more than able to sponsor this pod the shout out no free Shadow of the Week. First up, as always, we go with our Hispanic friend Blas Fernandez.
Speaker 8: All Right, my shout out, no free shout out of the week. It goes to this leg brace I've been wearing. I think I've worn it out pretty pretty tough. I have surgery on Thursday, and I've absolutely pushed this thing to the limit. I've disregarded all medical advice and have pushed it to the limit. The fact that it's still put together, I'm gonna go ahead and shout it out.
Speaker 1: That's a that's an amazing thing about modern technology. Broa your local surgery for real. Also, maybe you should listen to a couple of things that the doctors are saying right like you wanna you want to go on that trampoline park again, Like when you're fully healed, that should be your first stop. Is that trampoline part to show him what's what? Like that shit can't keep you down?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think have the same basketball.
Speaker 1: And then loud dude, slow mo dude, and you fucking dam that thing down, your three sixty windmill dunks, whatever the fuck you were lying about.
Speaker 5: Go do that ship.
Speaker 2: Go do that ship. Boss was in a layup on the trampoline, no doubt. What do you got JP.
Speaker 3: My shout out, no free shout.
Speaker 9: Out of the week goes to, uh, last night, we kind of had a pretty big night, big night, big night, and so I get at home late at night, I'm looking on the weather app praying that we will see some rain for today. So my shout out, no free shoutout goes to rain rainy days after a big night out.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it, Hit, I don't have any phone. Oh you're not missing on nothing exactly. It's okay to be inside. It's okay to be inside. Tho are the only times that you want rain? Exactly?
Speaker 2: God, I love it, dude. You always come correct. I see, I tells you we're gonna pull some shit out of your heat.
Speaker 3: Hey that was nice, dude, you were thinking out there for real. Kay, City didn't have one jack, What do you got ball?
Speaker 2: Complete opposite of what we had yesterday.
Speaker 4: But my shoutout no free start of the week goes to lazy sundays, one where you truly earn it, though not like a hungover lazy sunday, like one where you've been grinding for months and you just know that you can do nothing for twelve hours And now I feel one bit of remorse about it.
Speaker 2: You just know you earned it.
Speaker 3: I with that's so heavy, man, and.
Speaker 4: I think all of us in this bus have earned one of those coming up at some point. So I uh, I'm hoping to find that in my future. Maybe it's not next week, maybe it's not the week after, but sooner or later we'll find one.
Speaker 2: It goes from from being honest Moon when this show just starts, he's like, I'm looking for that lazy ass.
Speaker 1: I'm looking to do fucking nothing, dude, I will. Besides the last part, d I might agree one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 5: I'm all.
Speaker 2: I am all about remorse. Like when you're like, I'm not doing nothing right, like I don't care what me what to do? Yeah, yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I do think a lazy after you've been grinding your fucking ass off, there is not a better feeling. Not But I'll tell you what's a tough feeling though, is that next Monday you're like, damn, I kind of want to be lazy again.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: What it is, Yeah, don't get complacent, take the twelve hours and then bounce back, and it's do grind.
Speaker 3: I love that, dude, I fucking baby what you got.
Speaker 7: I'm about to add on to all of those because I'm about to shout out my bed.
Speaker 2: Oh, the voice are tired, boys are tired. I have a voice.
Speaker 3: I have a fairly new mattress and that ship filled fire. Really yeah, can I tell you? Can I can I give you some advice?
Speaker 2: Love one?
Speaker 3: I'll ask first, do you what kind of sheets you got on that bed? I don't even I don't even know. Hey, they're nice?
Speaker 2: Hey, can I please offer advice to go get yourself a set of bamboo sheets?
Speaker 3: Oh the cooling, so fucking good cooling?
Speaker 2: That't you so good? Yes?
Speaker 3: Bamboo sheets.
Speaker 2: Bro, you never get that little, that little like ball feeling like on the sheets after they get a little worn down.
Speaker 3: They are so nice they make it feel good safe.
Speaker 5: I think my comforter is I think my comforter.
Speaker 3: Is that get some sheets. I'm talking about what you're laying on too?
Speaker 5: How much am I looking at?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe we'll give them for you.
Speaker 1: Hey, you heard it here first click that Yeah, the bamboosheets change. He heard he heard. Maybe we'll get them there for you and me? One of them waters Bob yeah, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: But hey, I'm telling you and everybody listening to bamboo sheets change your fucking life.
Speaker 3: No question about it. Shout out the bed on a lazy Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh for real, Yeah, we're all about them. Jesus sure. Yeah told no, no, you said, you said. Yeah, that's why everybody went, Oh what you meant by right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You want to go?
Speaker 3: You want to go? You want me to go? My shot out, my shoutout, no free shot out of the week goes to the Farmer's Market.
Speaker 2: When we were texting about it that day, I thought, in my head I wanted to text I got my shot out, no free shot out, But then I didn't want to text because I'm like, maybe you wanted it, you know what I mean? That was gonna be mine. But Farmer's Market. Going to the Farmer's Market on a Saturday morning is truly an all time vibe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to go this past week.
Speaker 2: Taylor extended an invite, and that's when I started getting in my head, like, oh, Farmer's Market season, not that there's all of it, it stops Ramsey. I think it's kind of like all year round, but There's nothing better than going to a farmer's market on a Saturday, picking you out a cut of meat, a cut of steak, maybe some veggies, a little coffee standing there, some of the food trucks that pull up. What's that one food truck down on the Franklin Farmers Farmia, California. Bro Tho.
Speaker 1: They've got breakfast Braito too. Really yeah, they have a fire breakfast spirital. But the Franklin Farmer's market specifically is a great one. There's also one in Germantown, right, I've went to that one. There's one in Germantown that's really good and they have a great little food area in the back too. It's nice bro Farmers marking pizza, they got h Greek, they got ice cream, they got all It's a great way making spot out there.
Speaker 2: They have fire chicken too. Fire A great way to spend a Saturday morning with anybody, your family, you have a family day, friends in town, whatever. It's just a great time too. That's my shoutout, know for shout out of the week farmer's market that wasn't really that was an outstanding one.
Speaker 1: That one is pretty close to what mine was, but it's not quite the same, because these ones are just like the farmers' markets, but they don't come around every single weekend, and that is something. What's that, govals my shadow out know if your shadowt of the week is carnivals, festivals, county fairs. Those things that pop up right when springtime hits. That's summer piece that warm warms you up. The funnel cakes, the meats on a stick type vibe, the big giant half feet and turkey legs.
Speaker 3: You get to go gobble up all every once in a while, animal for no goddamn reasons, for no.
Speaker 1: Reason, and it's just gross and yucky and probably have some sort of flea on it that do something, almost get fleas. It is so nice, it's so fun. You're guaranteed to get tetnus and it's an amazing fucking time. It's great, dude, I fucking love them. I went to the Franklin What was the place, JP, what's it going Franklin.
Speaker 2: Franklin Street Festival.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I think it was a Franklin market. Yeah, Franklin main Street Festival. That's correct. Yeah, it was right in the middle of town. They shut down the main streets of Franklin. For those of you who haven't been to Franklin, Tennessee, it's such a gorgeous town. It's cute, it's durable, it's fun, it's loving, it's everything and more. It snuggles you up like a little blanket, dude, and then the whole place is shut down. They had like pamboos sheets, and they had these stands where you can get all the beer, different kinds of beers you wanted. They had a stage where little kids were tap dancing. That shit kind of weird to me out a little bit, but like it's kind of part like part of like the vibe. And then they had a bunch of food trucks hanging out. And then one little fucking Texas Meet on a stick, dude, And I walked by it and I said, I'm coming back for you.
Speaker 3: I looked it.
Speaker 1: I looked at that place right in the eye, and I said it was Buffalo Bill's Texas Meeting on a stick.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm coming back for you.
Speaker 1: So we go down and my kids are hot, they're sweaty, they're ready to leave, and they're like complaining, and I was like we should really go, And I was like, we'll go after we walk all the way across and go get and I got one. So my shout out no free shot of the week is seasonal festivals.
Speaker 2: I suppose that's awesome. I love that and that little like and it's funny too, like all the games that are at like carnivals and shit like that, you get a little nervous. You're like, all right, I'm a man. My masculinity's about to be tested right now.
Speaker 3: And the guys would work it.
Speaker 4: They will shit on you if you're not or if you don't put down enough money, they'll be like, oh, you don't got it, your girl like and he'll be like, you want to go home with this guy who's actually went in prizes, no doubt. You feel like a less of a man.
Speaker 1: And that was a quick way to lose a girl, absolutely, you know what I'm saying. Or get one if you got the armstring. Yeah, let's go, homie.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 3: That was an awesome shout out no free shutout Shot of the Week segment. Uh this week? Okay, so listen, we already said we've done eleven pods and eight days.
Speaker 5: Who we run this week?
Speaker 2: Shane Baby Baby I Shane came on and he'll hear all all of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Obviously on this on this episode coming up, Shane came on and was fucking hilarious, had a great time. We get done, he starts questioning himself like, you guys, how funny is this and then proceeds to ship on us for the next two days via text, Yeah, coming at us.
Speaker 3: He's a funny camera. I think he's hilarious. How funny is this YouTube?
Speaker 2: I know you went on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I started following. I love his skits. I would love to be a part of the skits. I love to do those skits.
Speaker 1: But Shane was amazing. You guys should really enjoy us. We talk about his time as four days at SNL. We talk about his comedy career, We talk about his skits. We just talked about light Fall, Notre Dame, Michigan football, talk about all that stuff.
Speaker 3: It is unlie, anything you want to get in front of.
Speaker 2: Is there something I should be thinking of?
Speaker 3: Oh don't do that.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just saying there anything in front of the anxiety police. Dude, you're fucking it's a little scorpion right there, but a snap in the back of the head.
Speaker 5: What what is it?
Speaker 3: What shame was busting your balls about?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: Do you want to get out in front?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he's a medium.
Speaker 3: By the way, games spreading.
Speaker 1: Fake news, he said, I was saying racial stuff, which is one are one hundred percent was not bro.
Speaker 2: I don't need to defend this podcast.
Speaker 1: Enjoy this show, but before, before, before enjoy this ad.
Speaker 2: Oh, also before you enjoy the ad. If you're watching right now, make sure you subscribe to our chest, our.
Speaker 1: Channel, follow our pages on our pages on social media. Buyer merchandise, merchandise, killer merchandise, had all the stuff?
Speaker 2: What else do we have? Subscriber Subscriberry five stars. If you're someone who listens on the audio and you're listening on the audio right now. If you're on the audio listening, unsubscribe or unfollow and then refollow or resubscribe for the boys helps us boost the numbers.
Speaker 3: Now numbers mean now enjoy the attery. Numbers mean that Johnny Manziel's into the Shane Gillis episode episode Tough am I Right.
Speaker 1: Game Time is a new ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts and shows. They and They guarantee the lowest price. They crack the code on how to score deals on the last minute tickets. It's possible of game Time app, the biggest last minute price Wait wait, the biggest last minute price drops can be found on the seats you thought you could never buy. To be honest with you, I don't. I haven't been to a lot of sporting events, playing in some myself. But a lot of times when Will wants to come to a game or something like that and he said, hey, buddy, hook me up with a couple of tickeies, I say, hey, listen already, you know I got the family, Ill hooked up everything like that. But want you to use the game Time app. If you use the game Time App, you'll get the lowest prices. You know Will appreciate that, and he always smacks them up. No problem, dude. The purchase process takes just two taps and ten seconds, and once you buy your tickets, they're delivered directly to your phone, no printer needed. The app also allows allows you to easily share tickets with friends if he had text so you can get into the game seamlessly. Download the game Time App and go to go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms supply download game time, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed.
Speaker 2: I read that.
Speaker 3: I just want you guys to know. I read that before and it still didn't go.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: That's how bad the boys hurting this morning. I don't know what's going on with me, but hey, I did speak on my things and that was really special.
Speaker 3: Make sure you guys subscribe and d five stars. If he had a gun on him, you would have been dead for real. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Shane saw the look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give it to me.
Speaker 1: A lot of hostility in the I know, but really it is all because Will was a newborn baby.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm cool.
Speaker 5: I had great sleep last night, especially it's all someone else's fault.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've had bad sleep.
Speaker 1: I've had bad sleep the last two nights because I've been quitting zins and it's fucking dude. I've quit uh, I've quit DIP, I've quit cigarettes. I after my a cl I quit pills. You smoke cigarettes? Oh yeah, like I knew you did the whole like pick them up off the ground. You're like nice to smoke cigarettes like my rookie year, but like the league, what.
Speaker 5: I know, was it just drinking or were you?
Speaker 2: I would like have a.
Speaker 1: Pack sitting there in the front pocket type of smoking cool though.
Speaker 2: There's nothing cooler than pulling in a vape. It's just the douche flu.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think that looks too nice, But I quit all that. Anyway, what's that you're taking shots of? Very Ravee smokes them heaters too. You go and look at a center console who's always got a pack of Marblow's right sitting there. He played a camel crush. Guys walk though, he walks around that jewel you see that fix. But the reason why I was saying all this is because I've quit like all these things, and this nicotine zen thing has like controlled me, Like my wife will say something to me and and it's like the super hummus, Hey baby, can you clean that dish? And I'm like, I wonder if I can get away with murder today. You know what I'm saying, it's ship like that.
Speaker 2: It's just cray.
Speaker 1: I'm not not even seventy two hours in, and it's fucking tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough, but I feel way better than I did.
Speaker 1: The first day was the hardest, yesterday was tough, and then today's like been the easiest. But I just feel like someone's missing my life. You know what I'm saying, You're.
Speaker 2: Not the guy I want to hang out with.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 5: I ran out before I came, and I was like, fuck, I think, Jackie NonStop?
Speaker 2: Do you have sins on you? I pulled to the gas station. They got like a Zin challenge that's going on. Do you know that there's like a Zen challenge?
Speaker 3: No one could beat me in his in challenge today that much.
Speaker 2: Looking for.
Speaker 3: By the way, we couldn't. Are these not ice cold? No, they're not at all not ice cold?
Speaker 2: Bro. I go to do not what's the what's the main road we get off of we exit, it's what's the main Nolansville Pike, Nolan'sville Pike X on off of Nolan'sville Pike. Do not go there?
Speaker 3: Oh listening, you're driving around Nastale right now.
Speaker 2: Do not go to you a right or left on the way out of here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this road, you go right down the road.
Speaker 1: So as if you go on the highway like to no, no, no, like toward shrike.
Speaker 2: Uh out, Wing's the best wings in Nashville, but do not go to exceon off fucking Nolansville, Pike.
Speaker 3: I go in, Bro, and I'm like, I was on the phone with you limited Sleepless Night. It was a grinder. It was it was I'm a little on this.
Speaker 1: Your energy's affecting the entire box in here. He's like, how do I get out of the Exxon dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you made a.
Speaker 3: Movie about that anyway. Mark Wahlberg was in it, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers are snakes now like that? Yeah? But uh. I walk in and I'm like, this is like I'm driving over the pot. I'm like, all right, I get to get out, go do a podcast with the boys. I'm gonna get I get to leave my child at home. I'm gonna give me an ice cold liquid death. I don't even even on the phone with Taylor. You. I'm thinking, I gotta I gotta do something for somebody else.
Speaker 3: My hate Taylor.
Speaker 2: What do you want? He's like, I'll take a huge smart water so I get the smart water surprise. I reached down there, Bro, and everything in their fridge is fucking warm. How you're drinking it like, if you're gonna be if you're gonna be a fucking gas station, you gotta be on top of your ship.
Speaker 5: Should have raged you.
Speaker 2: One of those things where I grabbed the first one, I'm like, oh, maybe they just put these in there. So I'm reaching in the back and they're all fucking like that, and there's there wasn't nobody. There wasn't nobody in there, like it's not like it was a busy one. They're like, oh, hey, we got to restock, you know what I mean. No, I didn't say nothing. I said, I'll just get this. He a you go to the dude, I do say, shit, it wasn't that dude's fault, you know what I mean? No, but it is.
Speaker 3: It's not his fault.
Speaker 2: He's he was he was working. He looked like he was not enjoying himself. So I said, hey, man, how's your digging. He's like, oh, it's all good.
Speaker 3: So when you say when you if you're on a gas station, you gotta be on your ship. He's the cashier.
Speaker 2: Oh he's you know, they got a stock boy back there, and it's like and then after I felt all of them, I was reaching in and then I held my hand there for five seconds just to feel the air, and I was say.
Speaker 5: Yo, this fridge is not cold. Oh the fridge was down.
Speaker 2: The fridge was down, So it's the electrician's fault.
Speaker 3: I don't know whose fault it is, but that shit really pissed me off.
Speaker 2: And then I'm driving and I go to take a left to come to the bus, and a motherfucker bro. I don't understand how people don't get to get out in the get out in the middle a little bit to turn left when the lights could have turned red.
Speaker 3: That is the most annoying ship.
Speaker 1: They stayed behind the line and then it turns red and they don't even go.
Speaker 2: It's yellow and fucking they could have went bro and they just sit there. I was so fucking mad. I gave a hunk. And then you know how you do one of the things where you're not gonna do nothing, but you're staring, and then when you drive next to him, you drive by, you kind of do one of those fucking like yeah, I'll look, I'll stare you down, motherfucker. Yeah bitch, and then turn left into the bus.
Speaker 5: Holy shit, dude, you're unhinged hinge.
Speaker 2: And then oh, no, he got the unloading truck. Dude, our parking lot is like, if you have an unloading truck, fucking bring it in our parking lot and just use up all our fucking spaces. Because I never seen him as mad like this. I couldn't even park in our parking lot because everybody was unload ship next door. I know the dude next door. I think he's a fan of the bus. Like, if you're listening, like you get those fucking trucks out of our parking lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you have a get a gun. You can change a lot of people's minds right now. They're respecting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, just snowballs, like everyone's happening to you. Like just I'm like, yeah, I gotta come in here.
Speaker 3: I gotta see the.
Speaker 2: Boy that choke out. I did piss you off? Yes, yes, bo key.
Speaker 1: When Shane first walked in, I didn't know his him, and he just kind of I'm not looking at his bio, and it's like, oh, is this dude into And it's like an observational humor, black humor, uh shot humor all this ship, And so me and Bloss start talking about like like racist ship that bothers you, and I'm like, if I hear the animal, that shit bothers me a lot.
Speaker 2: No, no conversation. I hear the door open, and I'm like literally.
Speaker 1: Having discoveragon with Jack and bloss and Blosses like Buss is like, yeah, like like a Mexican shit doesn't bother me, but if you say cracker and so you can't say that. So me and Boss are arguing about saying the word cracker, and then we're also both agreeing that Mexican.
Speaker 5: Racist shit doesn't bother either of us. She's like, hello and the ship.
Speaker 2: I look back and I got the neck doing one of these.
Speaker 1: And I'm like the fucking delivery drivers who asked him my head, does the N word bother you? Still not knowing it's him, did you.
Speaker 2: Say like nah, I love that ship? No bus, dude. I was like, oh my gosh, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I thought you might be doing a podcast when I walked there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then you start to be like staying the nwhere and I was like, there's no way this.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: I was like, what's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: Something to do? That's so funny.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it. When I heard it.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I'm so uncomfortable right now. I'm coming right now. Bro, oh walk in the bus with the boys. Yeah, yeah, presented by Chevy dude. You know, only that whole thing. We just want to like the whole you coming in because you're a phenomenal like.
Speaker 3: You do skits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those ships are hilarious, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that right there is a good skit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be a solid skin.
Speaker 3: You should reenact that entire.
Speaker 2: Skip right now.
Speaker 10: But I don't know if you should say it this time. I wouldn't say it this time because you can get in trouble on having.
Speaker 2: A hard time.
Speaker 3: We got a real comedian, all.
Speaker 8: Know.
Speaker 1: I'm go in the locker room and it's gonna be like a fucking bunch of bats and have been looking at me, so you like to say the N word?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: Like like that?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck man, that would have.
Speaker 1: Been a funny ass skip. But it's like you you were almost on Saturday Night Live. You're almost goodding.
Speaker 2: It was almost over four days you were there, right and then you I mean you got canceled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got canceled.
Speaker 3: Is that a real thing? Not being canceled back?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: You got fired? But what was it over?
Speaker 1: No, No, before you, before you, before you go to that, Oh, talk to us about the process of like going on SNL, Like what is it like to like how do you even get a writing job for that?
Speaker 10: No, it wasn't I think when I was younger, but then yeah, I got older and I was like, I'll never be on it. I'm a comedian. I do stand up. I'm not gonna you know, you've seen the show lately. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's a little what something and uh no, I like a lot of the people that work there, I don't. I try not to trash it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I moved to New York and all of a sudden, I get my agents were like, do you want to audition to be a writer on SNL? And I was like, no, I don't want to be a writer. Yeah, you want to be honest, Well, I'm not going to go right. If I wrote a joke and somebody else told it, I'd be like, fuck, everybody likes that guy, I'm the one who's funny.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 10: I'm a psycho. But then then they were like, all right, here's a writer's back. So you feel like you're supposed to a writer's back, and I don't know if you guys know that. It's just like here, right, five sketches, do all this and then they can keep it. By the way, they cannot hire you, they don't have the right, and they can still usually yeah, yeah, I believe that's true.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of that happening to somebody?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there's been a.
Speaker 2: Couple sketchy business out there.
Speaker 10: It is no punt. Yeah, but then my agents, I still got it. Yeah, I didn't do the writing packet. I was like, I'm not going to be a writer. And then they were like, do you want to audition, just straight on the main stage audition, and yeah, yeah, for sure, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: And I did the audition and they're like, you got it out. What the are we doing right now?
Speaker 2: He said, oh man, oh you didn't get that. You made that joke. No, I'm thinking it's just a sketchy business. Tell the story. Like talking back and forth. I'm like, just keep a fucking second. Where God, we're way better than this.
Speaker 1: Usually this is great. I don't feel like you're telling the truth.
Speaker 2: And that's okay.
Speaker 5: I'm having a blast, yeah.
Speaker 1: Telling me He's not having fun enough to really believes you.
Speaker 2: Finally, you know what, the.
Speaker 1: Fuckers so they asked you to go They asked you to go on stage. Is the main stage that SNL like.
Speaker 2: The Real Life Modelogue part?
Speaker 10: Yeah, holy shit, that was scary. I bet it was empty. The room's empty. So you go up there by yourself?
Speaker 3: How many people are? Like eight eight people at a table watching and correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: But I've been told that when you go up there, it's like a known thing that they're not going to laugh at anything you say.
Speaker 5: That's what I was told. And then the first joke they laughed and I was like, oh shit, this is great.
Speaker 3: I'm killing it right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I got done and that like within a couple of days, they're like, we're hiring you. And then a couple of days later they're like, we want you to not be a writer. We want you on the cast this year, which started in like two weeks. Oh no shit, It's like, Yo, this is crazy. It was like the first time I was able to call my parents and be like, shit's do you know what this is Like? Normally it's like I'm going on the road they're like, who cares. Finally I was like snl. The American parents would yeah, yeah, like you're a loser, and uh yeah then this it is funny because I got in trouble for using a racial slur against Asians.
Speaker 5: My bad.
Speaker 2: Something in an armor was an armor, right, the weak point of an armor.
Speaker 5: The weak point of the armor. And I was I said it as a joke. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I would never like genuinely be on a podcast saying that, Yeah, it's wild, what that word?
Speaker 5: Yeah, remember what you said earlier?
Speaker 3: Actually did uncomfortable smile.
Speaker 2: My eyes are all sad, you know that type of thing.
Speaker 1: I'm tough anyway, stories, Yeah, that's it. So you that came out you said that word. Yes, how did they find out that you said the word? If you didn't go on the podcast? It was it wasn't on podcast the word you're actually documented. Yes, I know the word. There's literally an armor. Like if I say, if it's a chink of an armor, the chink in the armor got you.
Speaker 3: It's a word. You don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: That's that's yeah, that's what it was. You're fine, you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: If I am I want to go on SNL. You know what I'm saying. You explained it fine, used in the sentence different like you're talking about yeah, different times.
Speaker 3: Then a chink in the armor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, cool. I feel safe for now. It's like two of us doing it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm already dead.
Speaker 5: Now you guys have it.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it was funny because my agent called me. I was on my way to go do stand up that night, and I was like, this is gonna be the sickest night. All my friends are out, everybody knows I'm getting on SNL. I get on the train to go into the city and I get a call that was like, did you say that way? I was like no, I would never say that. Then I get to a next stop where you lose service on the subway. Next stop, she's like, here's a video of you saying it. It's just my face, Like.
Speaker 2: It is a close up on my face. What do you lost service? Between conversations one and two?
Speaker 3: Anxiety attack getting worse like.
Speaker 5: All that with him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure was it used in a different context, No.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 10: I used it racially, but it was a bad joke. It was look I'm not saying I shouldn't have been fired. I've never denied that, but yeah, it was just it was that, and then there was like a million tweets and then by the end of.
Speaker 3: The night it was you did or a million tweets about what.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Then it all blew up and then your name was going viral. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was number one on Twitter for like three days. I was destroyed. Yeah, it was bad. I did issue an.
Speaker 10: Apology statement like well l lawyers or NBC tried to write it, and I was like, I'm not saying that's what did NBC say? Some shit like this is you can see him now? They use them for like Fallon and whoever gets in trouble, like when he was doing black face. It was basically the apology I was supposed to give.
Speaker 2: When did Fallon do black face done?
Speaker 3: I mean the.
Speaker 5: Kimmel did it?
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah.
Speaker 5: No they did. I think found did it on SNL as Chris Rock, which was it was funny hey or not?
Speaker 1: It's like the number one thing you don't do, right, Yeah, for sure that is.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you.
Speaker 1: Know what's funny too if somebody wrote that skit and it might not even have been Jimmy that wrote that.
Speaker 3: Definitely not you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Probably he just does a good Chris Rock impression, so they're like, we'll do that, and he probably got there and they're like put this on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, all right, it's super uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: What year was that that happened? Came hitting the fucking Oh my god, bro, DUDEO, who's the guy from a bloss You're good for asking that, Like, I'm not I'm not jumping in those waters at all.
Speaker 5: Why is that bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bloss our Hispanic employee that he asked why that was bad? I get it because of Jim Jim crow laws, right or what it was.
Speaker 2: It was back in the day when.
Speaker 3: They used to do listen the minstrel shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was, right, and the white people go on.
Speaker 1: They would do blackface and they would act like they were less than or whatnot, a small or stupid and then once uh, you know, like slavery kind of stopped. I'm trying not to like, you know, I'm white navigating it.
Speaker 2: I'm in some fucking waters right now. Anyway. You can't do that ship anymore. So I don't know why they did that anyway, football? So would you play football?
Speaker 3: Wait, so you had to issue an apology?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can go back to that. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Well the apology was kind of I don't know, it was like half assed a little. I was like, I'm sorry to anybody who actually got offended, because I don't think anybody.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's the lame thing. I actually would rather not revisit it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to say. I thought he was bringing up my apology. I was like, let's not read this.
Speaker 3: We don't got to read what is it?
Speaker 2: What is this right here? We don't got to know this.
Speaker 10: This is a bot, this is there's these articles I can he does not see anything wrong with his racist comments, So.
Speaker 3: We get rid of that, Jackie, you can probably deep waters.
Speaker 2: Look, there's not a lot on there, so if you.
Speaker 1: H so once you issued an apology, then what happened from there?
Speaker 5: They and I was like trying to keep me at least one. Michael's seemed to be.
Speaker 1: Who's like the man, Yeah, He's like, you canna be alright, You're gonna be all right?
Speaker 5: And I was like I don't. I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, good, And then he was like, let's hope if we can get through the weekend, the news will stop. Hopefully by Monday we're good. And then by Monday that's when I got fired. They tried to get through it. They're like, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: Really. I was like, that's I had a feeling. So how how'd that feel when you finally got that call? Did you you already knew it was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: That I got in trouble.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh.
Speaker 10: No, no, it was just weird. It was surreal. I was like totally out of it, more angry than I wasn't even angry. I was just like this is fucking insane, Like every second of it. I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things where you're like you understand it.
Speaker 2: At the same time it's like why yeah, yeah, yeah, looking like world coming on top of me, Like yes about.
Speaker 5: It exactly, Like I understood you get fired for saying ship like that, but you know why.
Speaker 2: I understood the rules, But why.
Speaker 1: Do we have this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was the hard part And what was.
Speaker 3: Your pivot after that?
Speaker 5: I just kept doing stand up.
Speaker 3: So it's just been stand up right and skits right and stand up.
Speaker 5: Making my own sketches, made my own special ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, those things are funny. I'll get lost on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: When I first heard about you, who was a frond? Was it was it KFC?
Speaker 2: Probably he was KFC And I get on your Instagram right away and I'm just like watching all this man bro and those ship.
Speaker 3: Those things are hilarious.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You guys are listening. Go fall. Shane Gillis on the intram It is worth your Keeves on YouTube, Gillian Key.
Speaker 2: I was looking at stuff and I'm like, Yo, Taylor. I was thinking to myself, Taylor would love this, dude, because Taylor's always one. He's one enough to do. I love it, like like fun like bad acting and stuff like that. Yeah, I think that would be so fun, dude, like funny ones. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm all about that. Yeah yeah, So what what's your process like when you do that? When you go to write.
Speaker 10: My friend McKeever, he's like the one who can write. I can't write like he can. Yeah yeah, yeah, he can write like full scripts all that. I can give him an idea like this would be a funny idea. Can he can sit there and fucking write them ount and then we just go make it easy?
Speaker 2: That's awesome. How do you do that? Though?
Speaker 3: Like, is everybody in the room like, are they like actors too?
Speaker 10: Or I mean most of the people in our sketches are just comedians from Philly, but we do have We had like a real production crew, like that was exped that was like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to make all really yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: There's ones where you're like in armor and sitting at the dinner.
Speaker 2: Table like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta wash this shit. They're funny, bro.
Speaker 2: But I start to think, like, if you're coming up with those things, like you just corral, like you know, if it feels all the boys, you just come and you tell us the idea and how we're going to act it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. I mean you would get it at script email too.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what if somebody's like, what if somebody's like, oh, I think I would read them show up and I'm like, all right, this is funny, no doubt. What if somebody was like, oh, I think this would be funny if I did this. Yeah, we do it on the spot. Yeah, you film a bunch.
Speaker 10: You can just film a bunch of different whatever you would say there, and then you just go edit it. Don John's a beast at editing. He sits down, He's like, this is how it's the funniest. Yeah, you can say like ten different lines, Gody, We'll keep that all different stuff like real filming. Yeah, no, that's just I think that would be so fun.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 10: It is really funn I think we're gonna starting a lot of laughs too. Yeah, like so fun The outtakes for the best part because we're all friends. So it's just it's like, yo, say this, say that, like you're behind the carrray like say this, and then they'll say it's like, yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 5: Feel like that didn't work, which is even funnier.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, when you just kind of bombed for a second, anyone's kind of laugh like being low key uncomfortable. Yeah, when you, uh, for how long after this whole SNL thing did you said I'm gonna start doing that you went back to comedy.
Speaker 5: I think that took like a year maybe, Yeah, it's been like three years. Almost now.
Speaker 1: Is there is there ever a world do you think happens where like this whole you saying what you said and then people getting over it and then you're.
Speaker 3: Going back to SNL Like I don't think I'll go back. This all came to you and was like, hey, we would love to have you back.
Speaker 5: We know this accisode doing pretty good right now?
Speaker 3: Oh pretty good?
Speaker 2: You are pretty old? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know the SNL salary.
Speaker 3: Oh really, they not make banks like that?
Speaker 10: Well, see how they make bank is like movies and TV shows they get no, but just SNL thow what is that?
Speaker 2: Texas?
Speaker 10: Don't I don't know, you get like I think your first year you probably get like one hundred and twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean yeah, but also that's in New York.
Speaker 5: They fired, yeah, fired man. Yeah, it goes up after each year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The guys that have been there forever, they're making a lot.
Speaker 1: But you also don't want to be there forever because you want to go on to the next thing, right, Yeah. I guess if you're thinking from a career standpoint, how you want it to go. For sure, there's some people that jump Pete David ship too early. Yeah, Pete Davidson's only been on for a few years.
Speaker 2: Did you think he'll go onto a bigger, better thing.
Speaker 1: He's already done movies, The King of Staten Island, he does. Yeah, he does a lot of stuff. He's Kardashian now like he's kind of low key. I think Pete Davidson's hilarious genius type. Who's the guy from Keenan and Kel Keenan Thompson, That's what I'm thinking of. I feel like he's been on that fucker for a while. Yes, he's starting a branch out. It looks like, yeah, he's getting like shows and shit. I think it's a show called fires Me Up. Because I grew up on Keenan and Kel. I thought that shit was hilarious. Bro Good Burger, all that shit. I thought they were fantastic. Why does somebody like him do SNL for so long? Is because he's not getting a big break somewhere else.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Some guys like it. Some guys the show and they're like this is yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people like and from Broadway perspective, like Emma Stone. She was doing movies, big time movies and then went and did like six months on Broadway because there's like levels to being an actor and actress. Like some people think if you do a Broadway or SNL something that's live where you if you fuck up, there's no retakes, it's like makes you a real actor or actress.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's the longer you're on, the more you get paid.
Speaker 10: Plus then he's doing shows and movies and commercials and ship yea, but yeah he's he does some funny ass commercials.
Speaker 5: Yeah them.
Speaker 2: Uh he does, like pizza. I think there's a pizza commercial. I does some sort of pizza commercial.
Speaker 5: Thanks Preig Grabbins.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But there's another one mixing up black guys now, damn no, No, no, I know, I know. Butler Thompson does one. Okay, he does something funny. There's a commercial and there's pizza involved.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're fine, you're fine.
Speaker 1: No professional football player, massive minority in my lockerow.
Speaker 5: I saw you play not Dame against No Dame.
Speaker 3: He's a big Notre Dame guy.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: He told me when he first got.
Speaker 1: On here, I went, I was at ann Arbor under the lights twenty eleven, twelve, not the Dinard year it was.
Speaker 5: It had to be twelve then, Yeah, it was what's the same here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't there, man tatoo. That's the one we here back. There's like thirty points score in a minute.
Speaker 2: Worst of all time.
Speaker 3: It was also one of the best games ever. It was so bad, dude, What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Notre Dame was fucking dominating of all the teams exploded.
Speaker 2: All of all the teams.
Speaker 3: That Michigan when I was at Michigan was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like one in three, well, no, three and one versus Notre Dame, like we lowke he owned Notre Dame kind of a deal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was fine, but like five straight I went to like five straight Not Dame Michigan.
Speaker 2: Did you really?
Speaker 5: I love not Dame?
Speaker 3: You know what blows? So you went to one eighth Michigan really and so you went to one in an arbor as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand is the same architect who made the Big House made Notre Dames Stadium. Like they both did the same architectural plans. They're the same like level of how they go out, but Notre Dame Stadium is way louder than Michigan's and it's drastically less.
Speaker 10: People think, yeah, true, I think maybe it's just open more. Michigan seems a little wider.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're both like wide bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah true, you know what I'm saying. They're not like straight up and down like a wash or pretty quiet you think it is.
Speaker 3: It's like old.
Speaker 5: Well you.
Speaker 2: There was a game we played. It was a night game.
Speaker 3: I think it was when mats Iea was still there.
Speaker 2: It might have been like my sophomore year, and that's when Dinar was like kind of going fucking off. He was running everywhere and there was like it was like.
Speaker 1: The first time like the lights flickering were a thing. It was at night and this woman comes on and she says like, here come the Irish, and it was just the most hype fucking entrance I've ever seen ever, the fucking leprechauns getting it in the corner.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Ship dude, Like, Notre Dame is a a storied ass program. Their their uniforms are fire. I love how they've been doing the green too. Yeah, just blew on the thing.
Speaker 3: Wish they would. I wish they'd do more of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love their helmets, so I think their fire.
Speaker 10: My grandpa and cousin played there. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, so my whole family's obsessed.
Speaker 2: Was it's in Indiana? Is that where Notre Dame is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What a weird place to have a storied program.
Speaker 1: And it is in the middle, like nowhere to go for you, and it's a it's obviously a Catholic school. Like if you get caught fornikan and youren't expelled. Really yeah, it's like I've heard it's super dry too, like if you get caught drinking expelled.
Speaker 10: They've they've lightened up on that. Yeah, they were losing players every fucking every off season. They was half the fucking team.
Speaker 1: Dude, to be fucking gone, Like, yeah, form manta you know he's just on the phone beating it to another dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Trick He got tricked, Dude, I'm I told you, I've told this before, believed it. Mantai and I were in the All American Game together in high school and then we were at this like function in college like a week before this ship came out about him and his girlfriend, and I saw him and I could tell he was like uneasy about something, like it just seemed, yeah, something was about to go down. And sure enough we've all been duped, right, not like that, we've all been tricked in the whacking off the guys, yeah, no question, but not like that.
Speaker 3: I got jetfish one time.
Speaker 2: I was in house of senior in high schoo getting fruited some gal on MySpace and we started texting. We're like that social media platform ever mat We're like we're.
Speaker 3: Like sexing and stuff.
Speaker 2: But every time, like I would go on a visit or something like, we'd be like messaging or something like that, and she never meet up with me, you know what I mean. And then it took years that happen, like the Catfish TV show to come out, and like these stories were like man, where I look back and realized, like, yo, I was getting fucking catfished. Yeah, there's no question in my mind that I was getting because she she he whatever was also messaging somebody who went to Nebraska with me as well, and I found that out when I was at Nebraska's like a freshman. But I never like said like, oh, I'm talking to that same person I'm thinking, Yo, they're talking to him like that too.
Speaker 3: It is just a dude who loved Nebraska, no question. He loved you, guys.
Speaker 2: I loved you so much you wanted to fuck you.
Speaker 5: Oh man.
Speaker 2: All right, we interrupt this episode. If you're watching right now, please kindly hit subscribe. It'll take two seconds. But shout out Duke Cannon. No free shout outs Duke cannan deodor and it's made for guys who run hot boys. I'm sitting here right now. I come to you genuinely right now. I'm sit here. It feels like I have two little cooling fans, like somebody's get the windows down in the Chevy Silverado and they're just hitting my armpits or the ac is turned up right on them.
Speaker 3: That is this this cooling? What is it called dry ice? It's dry ice?
Speaker 2: Right. I don't want to butcher. The product's not right here in front of me, but the dry ice the odor, which is what I use. It's got the black cap and the blue cap. They're phenomenal. I switched to those permanently because their shit is awesome. It smells amazing. Taylor, Please, yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Really good?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what I was getting myself into right there.
Speaker 1: I know we're looking like joking and doing a bit, but it really is like this just it's really nice and it felt cool to my nose.
Speaker 3: My favorite, uh my personal favorite products that I use.
Speaker 2: I use their big big as brick of soap, the bush Light can when they do the bush Light collaboration. I think it's sandal Wood is the scent. I use that big brig at that big ass brick of soap. Because my favorite colone is their spray on Sandalwood Colone. That stuff rips, dude. And then I use their uh I don't know the sin is with the black cap, the black top dry ice deodorant.
Speaker 3: You guys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You know what I know. You guys used Douke Cannon too. That's why I'm looking at you guys. But I love their stuff. And this is hilarious because we're not supposed to talk about female affection. But I do have a story about my wife. We were in labor, she or we were in labor. She was in labor, and she just got done with a contraction. I lean up and I'm trying to breathe with her, and I'm whispering in her ear about how good she's doing. And she literally looks at me and this is a true story, and she goes, are you wearing Duke Cannon?
Speaker 3: I was like, your fuck, your goddamn ren, I'm wearing Duke Cannon.
Speaker 2: But check out Duke canaon at any target or go to Duke cannon dot com and use code busting BUSSI and for fifteen percent off your first order.
Speaker 3: Duke Cannon is not for clowns.
Speaker 10: I want to go back to that I was playing. You guys were it was at Michigan. Oh wow, we went back. We went in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: It was like autistic for Michigan. Shout out, Jared, What I got to explain what that means?
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 10: He lives in Central PA, goes to every Michigan game. Okay, he's got season tickets. He lives in Harrisburg.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay. That you drive you landed that point out. Yeah knows every player he drives out. Yeah as long as I drive eight hours? Yeah, probably like ten for every problem. Dude, single game. He was at the spring game last week. That he loves it, dude, so he he we were driving around campus. He loves Michigan, but he knew every player, like we were on campus. So he's like, there's that guy. There's that guy. That guy's that like in street clothes, knew the recruits. Oh, he's wild, he's obsessed.
Speaker 2: We pulled up.
Speaker 10: You were there, you were at the intersection, you were about to cross the thing. He's like, there's Taylor to one and I was like, I rolled down one and I go, hey Taylor. I started taunting you and you were literally like we just drove off my got him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That had to be like, uh eleven or twelve.
Speaker 3: We were talking about how did you trash talk him?
Speaker 2: Just wait? Hate Taylor? Taylor? Hey Taylor. I was probably sending my newest dick pict at that time.
Speaker 10: I was just walking from last I was an adult, was a grown man, Like how old are you? I'm thirty, Fourah, Okay, you're only four years older than me. Yeah, but it's still like I was four years out of college.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was on a college campus driving around like harassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're getting tripped in one van arbor?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh yeah. Who was the quarterback? I forget his name?
Speaker 1: No, Robinson no, Devin Gardner, Yes, Devin Gardener went, like ninety eight. We lost stupid thing we did you guys, stunt.
Speaker 3: That is a dumb stuff that we beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it was dumbest fuck that we did it to. Tom Harmon was our first Heisman Trophy winner.
Speaker 2: He wore ninety eight.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why they had all these legendary numbers. Yeah, where there was like Desmond Howard or like whoever fucking Charles Woodson and they gave him out.
Speaker 5: Cool though, what's that cool game? I mean the atmosphere and there's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more just upset about the numbers, the member quarterback ward ninety eight because at the time you think it's you when you're like in it, you're in the college like atmosphere, like you're like a part of it. Yeah, you're like, oh, that's coolest shit like it Devon gets to wear ninety eight and then you get like a couple of years removing like that was the dumbest shit. It looked ridiculou Yeah, it was so stupid.
Speaker 2: He was big too.
Speaker 1: It looks like end No, well, I don't know. He was tall, big catfish stories he won.
Speaker 2: He was tall and long, tailor for sure, not of didn't kind of always let you down. Huh yeah, yep, it's gonna be tough being a Notre Dame. I think elevenies was the next championship. Yeah, that was a rough one that was letdown.
Speaker 1: We lost to Alabama like forty one to fourteen.
Speaker 2: And then that was year one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Cowboy Classic got fucking donkey and then we played Notre Dame lost that game like twelve to nine.
Speaker 3: There was like no tails in your year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, those five straight picks are like three straight intersect But in that game, that Michigan game, they threw like three straight, four straight possessions interceptions one almost like a half back pass.
Speaker 5: You guys are getting nuts due running place.
Speaker 2: We would do whatever the fuck we could get the ball back.
Speaker 3: Interception coaching can be sometimes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know you look back and you're like, oh, I mean after passes, straight interception to be like all right, half back pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's like the biggest Notre Dame argument you get into is people.
Speaker 5: The worst one is join a conference. That's the dumbest fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Why is it dumb? Though?
Speaker 1: That makes a whole lot of sense to us.
Speaker 3: Why what do you mean, what's the point. Why wouldn't you join? Like, why are they like you should join the SEC?
Speaker 5: You guys should join the SEC.
Speaker 2: I think we do it. I don't want that. I would love that.
Speaker 3: That's what they should join.
Speaker 10: I think historically, I think there was a problem there, like the Big Ten and Notre Dame never I think No Dame wanted to join.
Speaker 5: Back in the day. And they're like, no, there's some racism against Catholics.
Speaker 3: That's discussing.
Speaker 10: But no, it's why what Like, here's what bothers me about is when people like No Dame join a conference, like, oh, you're scared. It's like I wish No Dame played a fucking conference schedule. Now their schedule sucks, But forever No Dame schedule was yeah, there was like yeah Texas, it was NonStop. This year it's like Clamson. It's not every year they get killed by somebody.
Speaker 1: They betters trash Now, right, Clemson, everybody says they're trash.
Speaker 5: They what lost three games last year?
Speaker 3: Clemson was not that good.
Speaker 1: Last years was Thompson was Clemson was the dumpster fire last year still loaded. But they should join the ACC, right. Their basketball team joined the A CC.
Speaker 5: During COVID No, theame joined the a SEC for one season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's a very smart idea from like A wanting to make the college football playoffs to be independent.
Speaker 10: Now yeah, now they're going to have to start looking into that unless they know the college football is expanding, which I think it's gonna I.
Speaker 3: Think it is, and they can stay out. I think the NCAA is on its way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 1: Like the people who run it, I don't know who that is. I just like literally think of them as like Baltimore, Like, I have no idea. I think Voldemort's on his way out. I think the SEC is trying to take over. But they're gonna try to get a Michigan in Ohio State, Oklahoma, get these big fucking schools and be like, all right, we're own conference. Fuck everybody else, like we have all the best schools. Yeah, they got okay to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't going to say nothing. You probably weren't thinking you're too tired.
Speaker 3: Well I looked at JP and I go, oh really, and then you Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Because your boys got your back.
Speaker 5: Right now, i'd like to see Nebraska come back a little.
Speaker 2: I think we all would fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know.
Speaker 1: There's a huge college. There's a huge thing happening this year. I don't know if you've heard about it. There's a Buckalob in the fall. November twelfth will be the first bucalow. All right, in the fall November twelve, there's going to be a game played by two historically traditionally amazing teams, both who claim to have won the nineteen ninety seven National Championship. One game being the University of Michigan, one team being the University of Michigan, the other team the Nebraska Cornhospital.
Speaker 3: Oh, Battle of the Bust, Battle of the Bust, the trophy game.
Speaker 1: We made a trophy and they both they're going to sign off on it. We're creating a trophy game. We're creating a trophy game for these people. And they they said yes, they're dumb enough to say yes.
Speaker 3: Wait in hardball, both on the.
Speaker 2: Pull it up.
Speaker 3: Up, show them the contract.
Speaker 5: Believe you've heard this is the biggest news in n c A history.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna be strolling from You're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Strong for a minute, dude, what are you doing this. Gotta be a better way to do this. We'll just have in Busting Bowl.
Speaker 2: See if that's where's the game? Where where's the game?
Speaker 3: I think it's in Michigan.
Speaker 2: This, yeah, it's right where you go bust and Bowl? Oh yeah, dude, would we have to have headsets?
Speaker 3: I kind of like how it's like this now though?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is on the ESPN right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The keys?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, only should I can't believe we're on ESPN dot com.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So yeah, so Scott Frost, we would say, already cut this up. Looks so good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh we So we go to Nebraska first, and I asked Scott Frost, I was like, in the fall, would you guys play for the bust and Bowl? And he says, if you get Horball and the Ady to sign off on it, we're in. And so we go to Michigan the very next weekend and is that the Is that the contract?
Speaker 2: Damn? Wipe it?
Speaker 1: He says, so fucking confident when he said you seen it?
Speaker 3: I just forgot about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you of course you've seen it. So we so Harball.
Speaker 1: We showed it to Harball and we're like, hey, we showed him the video. This is what Scott Frost said, and we and then Jack, thinking smarter than he ever has in entire life, literally to the limitless, Bill writes up a quick contract that says, I John Jim Harball, Yeah, uh will play for the bust and Bowl.
Speaker 2: And he takes the paper signs it right there.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: So now do you do you have a picture of the mock up? We're past it. We're past that other part now. I showed him the photo, Yes, instagram of the mock up contract. Oh yeah, yeah, underscore will content?
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a trophy for it?
Speaker 3: You can hear the story again here.
Speaker 1: I just told you this. I wearing the same hate nice dick.
Speaker 2: Ye hey.
Speaker 3: Hey they.
Speaker 2: Different hat sign signed it. The nicest signature you've ever seen in your life. We'll get that thing. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: How's how's horrible?
Speaker 2: A unique and everybody wants to play for it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Unique is the best word for it. You're sitting there talking to me.
Speaker 5: There's the shirt.
Speaker 2: No Ah, right, I thought that off the top of my head. He goes crazy if you write that down, So you've got to be He starts beating his chest. But he's always got this like crazy, he had this crazy looking at his eye. Yeah, yeah, he said it. He needs he said.
Speaker 5: He needed that. Ohio State went pretty bad.
Speaker 1: He needed it pretty bad. But guess what, we pretty got it and we literally yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That was a big one. That was a big win.
Speaker 2: The best part.
Speaker 1: We were flying to New England to play the Patriots and I'm up in first class with Rabel standing over him, standing over him, watching him watch the game and making sly comments in the whole time. And Rabel played at Ohio State. Yeah, and Rabel, when he gets put into a corner, his first thing is to kind of be like agree with you in like a condescending way, like yeah, of course you guys are beating your ass like whatever, Yeah, I was eating that ship up, dude, like you've never fucking seen like.
Speaker 5: The worst way when you're talking to someone like yeah we sucked this year. Shut up.
Speaker 2: This face to where he's always like doing this to You're like, yeah, of course you guys won.
Speaker 3: Like focus on the.
Speaker 2: Game Sunday, Yeah, better your sets. Don't let this guy go by you, Hey block that end yeah week, And you're like all right, fluck your guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah I thought we were having fun man, Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Kick off like okay, now we're just taking personal shots. Were trying to have fun. Dude, It'd be so sick if Rabel had had the stones to sign you this year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if he, if he had the kahonas, if he knew it was good for him.
Speaker 2: I've said it every year, really every year with the last couple you signed me, we're getting a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What do you think the chances are off the Titans winning, not just making but winning the Super Bowl? I f will conference sign Oh you think it's a no brainer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think everyone all the way And that's just what if we don't sign you, I think we'll see what happens. Oh really, I think so.
Speaker 1: Can you put a percent on it, though, on what if we if you guys win the Super Bowl or not? Ability numbers right, if you're betting on it, right, if.
Speaker 2: We're being actually real about it, if we're if the Titans signed me, the chances of the Titans winning a Super Bowl go up. I think north of eighty percent. Okay if they do not sign me, and this could be at any time of the year, like Rabel. He's made a couple of comments, I'll oh November, I'll in December, like playoff Willie, that whole thing, right.
Speaker 3: Just depending on how fresh you want the boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I'm not on the team at all, I think you guys are fighting to day about five hundred. Wow, you guys all agree with that. That's because they got my fucking bet. You're definitely done all.
Speaker 3: I got my back dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: We see how it unfolds. Like I'm already like, I know he's not gonna sign me, like yeah this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see how you guys did your court. Yeah, we'll see how unfold. There's a lot going on to you. Do you follow out of NFL? I do?
Speaker 3: Have you seen this stuff that came out today about Deebo Samuel Not.
Speaker 2: I don't know why why it's happening. I don't know why either.
Speaker 1: I mean when you first set on the bus, he was he just wants out of the forty nine ers. Don't know why because before we were talking about how the forty nine ers low key at like swag Am Trent Williams, the boombox coming, we have the locker room and stuff like that I placed a bet on that game when I watched them walk out with which one they do that every day?
Speaker 5: They did it?
Speaker 2: No, in the playoffs, the leading coming out, Yeah, like they got the music in the playoffs on the shoulder at Dallas. Oh the game that they won that Dallas at Dallas.
Speaker 5: When they came out with it, I was like, oh, ship, they're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Oh, reelers much moneys you put on it?
Speaker 2: Not a lot?
Speaker 3: Like five hundred bucks. What's the biggest bet you've made?
Speaker 5: Probably around there a thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't, I can't. I don't want to gamble.
Speaker 5: I thought things were going pretty much. I don't want to gamble too much.
Speaker 3: You guys, you.
Speaker 2: Don't get signed.
Speaker 3: He goes and you said it, dude, fuck, dude, Hey what doing right now?
Speaker 2: I saw the run.
Speaker 5: I saw bro Oakland. Yeah, you know what I mean, Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Vegas, baby, stand down. We're looking good this year.
Speaker 2: Who's we the Raiders, the raided. You gotta paper, you gotta pick a team. We'll do uh well, you know, before the season starts, we'll do like a you know, an official signing. I'll get some hats laid out. Really yeah, fucking I think, who.
Speaker 3: I know, it's not going to be it's the commanders. You will see, Tom.
Speaker 2: Will you know if I spent I got five years, I spent half a decades. I spent half a decade with though Washington. You couldn't wait to get out of there your words.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's Paul. You don't have those textra seats I have received.
Speaker 1: I literally have a textra seat from over an hour ago, a little over an hour ago that says commanders suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah the name? Why do you hate the command you're talking about? My tweet?
Speaker 3: Would rather be the Redskins?
Speaker 5: WHOA, that's not good, dude.
Speaker 3: I would rather be the football team. Yeah, the football team for football team.
Speaker 2: The football team kind of went hard after.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I would not want to be the Residi logos.
Speaker 2: Did go fucking hard, dude. I spent most of my time there, Broy and hey there's a there's a dark horse. Now the Saints. Now you're on the week one roster with them. I wasn't, but I was there for ten days.
Speaker 3: You saw what they did. They went to the playoffs. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Last year?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Last year when I was like, would you give up tails making like sixteen millions year? I was like, would you give up a million dollars to let me be on the team? First off?
Speaker 3: First off, don't be telling people how much I make.
Speaker 1: It's on the internet. Google it if you want on the internet to be putting out my fucking bank statements.
Speaker 2: It only made a lot of money. And I was like, hey, would you uh? Would you sacrifice I had a lot of money boy, to be on the team. And he's like, no, no, bro, why fucking not? Like you signed a monster deal.
Speaker 5: Mine, that's what would you In a second?
Speaker 2: Yeah, peticularly hypothetic. I'm I'm in the world where things are going pretty good. Asked me the same question.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Ask me the same question.
Speaker 3: Things are going pretty good for me? Right, answer to that question?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm saying, yeah, absolutely, well, I give you all of it.
Speaker 3: I'm not a matter I'm not asking you the question you've already answered.
Speaker 10: I would have done it in a heartbeat, dude. Hey, I like it would have helped the team too, And I care about team more than my money. That's how I am, though, I'm not. Yeah, just a race liberal dude. Fucking racist socialist.
Speaker 2: Everyone just have it.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, dude. I feel like I'm getting ran up on and it's your fault.
Speaker 2: What your fault, dude, it's not you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I know you haven't slept very well.
Speaker 2: I'm not. It's not you.
Speaker 3: It's the Rulian. It's crazy you breaking my daughter's name out of your fucking mouth. If you would have slapped me right there, how amazing would have been.
Speaker 2: You guys gotta fight.
Speaker 10: I would scream if we fought, we started fighting anybody in this fucking bust and terrifying.
Speaker 2: There's so much.
Speaker 3: Be, so much movement.
Speaker 5: D Yeah, it'd be wild.
Speaker 2: It'd be so hard for us to you know, yeah, who us fighting?
Speaker 3: We fought three times? We fought three times, boss, all one of them.
Speaker 5: You've been in three fights me and yeah, why.
Speaker 2: When are you three?
Speaker 6: And oh?
Speaker 2: Slept on the boy?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about wrestling? Talking about wrestling? I thought you just said fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just playing it up and I give here was one. I gave him spankings one day for his birthday. That was when we first got on the bus.
Speaker 2: That I put you over that couch.
Speaker 1: I put you over that couch. Yeah, I was, you're real bad. Give that thirty full spankings. Then we wrestled one time. Yeah, I slept on you. You tossed my ass. There's no question about it. What fucking tossed me.
Speaker 2: He's from Bonce here, Missourian.
Speaker 1: That's all they do, yeah, right, that is keeping going in into those weaves, whatever they do in wrestling.
Speaker 2: But what happened after that?
Speaker 3: Right after you tossed me, you got really madness.
Speaker 2: He's got real serious.
Speaker 3: I tossed him, and I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Laughing because I got his ass, and his wife in the background goes, oh, Ship, he starts like on the ground. He starts trying to like choke.
Speaker 3: Me, and Ship like, hey, fucking take easy, man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he was, that's one way to fucking stay the way I went. I'm not gonna argue, think, because what do we show to do? But the second time was in Miami with Boss was there?
Speaker 2: Boss?
Speaker 11: You saw what happened? Yeah, we got video, Buddy, I don't know if you want to go to this what happened? Tell him what happened. He's wrestling me while we're on the bed, he said, while we're on the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were on the bed.
Speaker 1: It was actually Late Night Dude coming with Late Night Screen and it was right after a rough and rowdy show.
Speaker 2: We just have a barcelook on ourselves. But I'm like claiming on the bed and tailor like a couple of dudes.
Speaker 3: The boner's getting after it. It's just us, what's about? But he just wants to like funk with me, like enjoy I'm getting.
Speaker 2: I'm like getting tiry, like gets on top of He's like, hey, come on now, whoa that sounds gaz whoa? Get there and we start wrestling. The next thing you know, I'm on top of him. Whoa.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, watch the thing you guys are yeah rolling, Yeah, we're in there.
Speaker 3: That sounds so funny. I know I'm on top of him.
Speaker 2: It's my mouth.
Speaker 5: He slipping on all the time.
Speaker 3: Tried to He tried to wrestle again. It still didn't go that way.
Speaker 1: He wrestled me in the pool and he did toss mass in the pool.
Speaker 2: Play But I've never wrestled. I've never wrestled before. I don't know how to wrestle. How do you get someway dunkh in the pool? Threw my back out doing it. Yeah, he hitched my ass up. He got under me.
Speaker 1: Point that fucker over here too, so I can see it. Point that thing over here. Well, what are you thrusting?
Speaker 3: Hit that sell?
Speaker 2: Can? I got you your pan? It's over. I'm just saying, I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: Now, I've got you. You're done, and I'm just fucking around.
Speaker 3: He tries to give me a rear naked choked look at that, amateur.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing boots too.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm I was not ready for Hey, I don't even know what happens here. I was looky gone right now.
Speaker 2: I was gone right there. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what I was on. Said start on top of me. You couldn't finish it? Okay, Hey, we like, what are we doing? Why are we doing this? I never watched this.
Speaker 5: You guys are little there. I might go in the video, bro, this isn't great.
Speaker 10: Look at this.
Speaker 3: Man, I got you sure. Hey, those were my favorite shirts.
Speaker 1: It's like just literally like cinemax. Cinemax, dude, I'm watch your soft core porn with you. When I just say, that's the most pauseworthy thing you ever. I don't know those We might share it at the same time and low key I won that? Like, what's there's no argument dominated you right there? Listen, we'll cut it alpha. That's fine, we'll cut it up. Yeah, you'll cut it up the way you want it. I'll put the whole thing out there.
Speaker 3: Who won that?
Speaker 2: I'll put that on me? Who won that? You hold on?
Speaker 10: You started, you were you were, You started in the dominant position. I don't know how long you maintained it.
Speaker 5: He did? You know he got out for a second. I don't know it wasn't Who do you guys think?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Yes? Who won?
Speaker 3: Put the stones on the table?
Speaker 5: I think he won that? Oh you think Taylor won that?
Speaker 2: Hey, I but what did you? Wait? Wait?
Speaker 3: What have you made?
Speaker 2: You think you won that?
Speaker 1: Like I'm I'm trying to think of my head. Like if the only way he would say you is if he's like trying to joke.
Speaker 2: One, I'm over there on the bed. You come over and you start as like the instigator. You get on top of me and you end up on the bottom. No, you try and hold me out watching the video, you try and.
Speaker 3: Rear naked, choke me.
Speaker 2: You can't. Then I get up.
Speaker 1: I yeah, because I got on top of you not in the beginning, Will, Well, we're not going to watch the video again. But that's not what happened, buddy, do you one? In the beginning of the video, I'm on top of Whill put Will. I put Will in the choke, and then I get up on my own terms.
Speaker 2: I'm one of my own and then Will is laying there. Hey, you're laying there waiting for me, and we laugh a little bit. I go over there, I'm on.
Speaker 1: Top of Will's on top, and then at the end I go to get up, and you get mad because I grab your shirt.
Speaker 2: She started to like break my chin and rip my shirt. So get on top of you because I'm about to beat your ass. Low Katy.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's why you know you can.
Speaker 1: He's so uncomfortable to one. Literally, the first one I went to, you just tossed me once. The third one, you want your wife on the phone. I bet you don't want to hear what because you know Taylor doesn't ever take my side? A sellout, dude, tayl Hey, Taylor will never take my side in an argument like this.
Speaker 3: Taylor is just a realist.
Speaker 2: Between you two. No, she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that dude so we did it. Yeah, well, I'm not saying you like you like being How long have you been in Ashville for? How long have you here this week?
Speaker 5: I got here Sunday.
Speaker 2: How you've been enjoying it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nation is awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a good time, right.
Speaker 1: Maybe something to move away from New York and kind of put roots here THEO vandad it.
Speaker 2: Why not you? Then we can do skits all time.
Speaker 5: We can do fun skits. Dude.
Speaker 2: I would love selfishly, I love for you to move fast field and then we kind of like, guess would be fun.
Speaker 3: Hey, I legit, go fifty fifty with you on the skits.
Speaker 5: All right, we can talk about that, all right, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Like well, you got like kind of like a fun, little approachable smile.
Speaker 3: When he did that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, you guys wrestling, I wouln't mind. I wouldn't mind being hey, Yeah, no, I'm down't mind getting tossed around by yea.
Speaker 5: Yeah we can't, dude, you guys get me in the hotel. Yeah yeah, but you Hey, you'll be.
Speaker 2: In the dominant position. Then we'll be in the dominant position. Who these guys are so strong you start saying racial slurs, We got to go.
Speaker 3: What's it You're going to fucking Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Falling, just flex and those aren't sold out though I think they so he's a part of the crew. Now boys, I'm just chirping. I actually have no idea if they are or not. Yeah, Dublin, Glasgow, but I look at a little sass out They're come to Brazil.
Speaker 2: Yeah so fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's hilarious. Why do we say that because every comments like come to Grand Rapids.
Speaker 3: It's not how this works?
Speaker 2: How's it work?
Speaker 3: Agents? It's not just people, how do you know?
Speaker 2: Comments on how do you know to go to like England and off?
Speaker 1: If I come up to this, it doesn't just show up again as Nashville, like come to Nashville, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Just add to your picture.
Speaker 10: I'm like, yeah, all right, fine, yeah yeah they're just they were like, you want to do England to I was like, yeah, they have promoters over there that have this set up, gotcha. All these shows are lined up so other other communities, like Tim Dillon was just doing this.
Speaker 5: I think Tim's going to Australia. I'm gonna go do that. It's like a run everybody, you can do it.
Speaker 3: Who are who are comedians you look at the kind of like you look up the most.
Speaker 1: Uh, Louis like as I who Yeah, I think he's hilarious. Guys are both been canceled. That's awesome. That's that Why is that was at the startup for you?
Speaker 5: That's how we met each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah for real?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I fucking love his stand up is hilarious.
Speaker 5: He called him, was like this is this is tough? How are you doing like that? You know?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was cool and I was obsessed with my whole like he was. I that was the guy.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted the pinnacle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's the best comedian of all time in my opinion. Yeah, he's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Who's in your top?
Speaker 2: He has look he sounds a lot of light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I copied him really definitely, just like dang Cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I Uh.
Speaker 3: Lewis has got the bit about sitting on airplanes, right, Yeah, so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also got a bit about uh like the the books about Narnia, other seven books about the rise and fall of an empire. But there's eighty seven books on Clifford the Big Red Dog. He's fucking he's hilarious is your top five?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't I don't watch it in enough.
Speaker 10: I'd say, actually, Louis, I think it is a bad. But in no particular order, it'd be Louis Chappelle, Norm Love Norm, and then it's Bernie mc or Patrice there.
Speaker 1: Those are those are all really good. I like the norm ones stupid. Who's Norm nor McDonald? He just he just passed away. He was on SNL for a while, good friends with Farley and that crew. Is he the one who has that like longest joke? Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, he's got.
Speaker 2: A lot of those. His stand up it's on Netflix. His last stand up is fucking good. I feel so dumb for saying No's he's the guy you should really look into because he's he's super funny. I like him.
Speaker 1: And this is might be a real controversial one, but I put Dane Cook in my top five.
Speaker 5: I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I think he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know, like the comedian community didn't like him a lot, but like when I was eleven, twelve.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, when he was huge, I lived off his stuff.
Speaker 3: It was one of the first comedians I was like this best guy ever.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was one of those guys.
Speaker 1: He like fucking shot it into the stratisty of like being comedian. Yeah, why why why is he disliked in the in the stole jokes? A lot of people thinks he stole jokes.
Speaker 3: But like, how is that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess people would know if he stole jokes or not. But do we know is that like a factual? I don't know he stole jokes.
Speaker 1: There's a there's one joke that Lewis c k actually did.
Speaker 2: He was talking. He did a bit about.
Speaker 1: He did about a bit about like how he wants to be a father and someday, like you know, why is everybody got to name their kids like regular names like Tom or Shane or Bob, Like I want to name my kids some ridiculous like you know something like that.
Speaker 3: That was like his bit and like almost verbade him.
Speaker 1: Like a year later, Dang Took did that same exact bit, like but it was like with a different syllable.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 2: The kool aid man stuff to fucking getting weird with the remotes. Actually with a jeh. I thought I thought Dan was hold.
Speaker 1: She was funny and his like his energy, the way he fucking owned every piece of the stage.
Speaker 2: Was really good.
Speaker 1: His first Comedy Central half hour was it was so fucking funny dude, and that stuff too. I miss how comedy since she used to do it, but stuff because they used to, like Crank calls to what there make skits for people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Crank That ship was the calling. Best was fucking roy D Mercer?
Speaker 5: Who is that?
Speaker 3: You don't remember roy D Mercer? No?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Does anybody know? Roy D by God? Mercer and Will Wilson just made somebody up, open up a can of whoop ass.
Speaker 2: He calls people, businesses, talks, Tom talks about how he has an issue. But the man is fucking hilarious. You ever get a moment, you know? I know, I know people listening right now probably back me back down. I don't know how these boys don't know. Roy D Mercer is like that he used to have, like what's up?
Speaker 5: Where are you from? Original? He's probably big.
Speaker 2: You hear.
Speaker 3: How big a boy? How big a bo are you?
Speaker 2: I'll come down there and whoop your ass and get people really hype out and then you know, tell him that he's prank calling them and ship when you're like his because it'd be on a CD. It was like it was that's the comedians that like CDs and ship like that. That's just but shot a roy D mercer Man.
Speaker 1: When you're do in your top five, do you go Lewis c K and Chappelle's second. No, it was no particular There was no particular order because changes those are they're pretty different as far as comedic style. But like Bill Burr, yeah, I mean you put him on your top. I think he is fucking hilarious. He's all time. He's like he's like a Mount Rushmore guy. I think this generation for sure, right, definitely, this generation for sure him.
Speaker 5: I never got it.
Speaker 10: I didn't watch enough like prior Carlin Cosby or any of that ship.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: Cosby is too.
Speaker 1: I mean, besides the whole like things that run with grape thing, there was also he was he had super clean humor. Right, he never cursed or did nothing like that, which is wild. Yeah, but have you heard did you hear Pete Davidson's been on Louis c K? Yes, the way like he he tried to get a fire from SNL.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know how true it is. Oh really, yeah, I don't know. Well, you know, you know Louis, both of them, I know Louis, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know both. You're not sure it is, but you don't know. But is Louis a big against we guy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: He I doubt he would do that.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm I'd be surprised if Louis tried to get a guy fired on us.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, this gets that bit's hilarious, though I haven't even seen the bit. I wish, I wish I knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I get what you're saying. I understand why you can't really jump into that, but I think that well, when you're when you're writing, I don't. I've never written a I've never written bits. I've never even tried. But like, if there's a story you're going off of in your head, I'm sure sing on those lines. I like, maybe he was so stone somethings ridiculous and losing Sure, what are you doing, bude?
Speaker 3: And that was kind of it, and maybe he took it and made it way bigger, like do you do that in your comedy?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 2: We just like amplify big fish story, the ship out of it kind of got.
Speaker 5: To right, Yes, definitely, I mean that's that's easily what could have happened, for sure.
Speaker 3: Trying to get you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know this is gonna be the think for me. I'm like, yeah, fuck Pete.
Speaker 10: He was a nice He's been nice every time I've run into really just no, no, no, no, just so we have the fun, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Just on you.
Speaker 5: Who would win a fight now between you two though, me and will you can?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah I probably win. I out weigh well by seventy pounds. Yeah, yeah, it'd be embarrassing if I didn't. Yeah, we're not even the same weight class. I'd fucking end him.
Speaker 2: I'm so pizza good dude.
Speaker 1: When you're around him, you like him for sure. So you think he lied about Luisy k all right, I deserve it.
Speaker 3: I deserve it.
Speaker 2: I deserve it.
Speaker 10: I remember what you said right when I walked in. It was like say it, oh no, no, no, no no, no, I would never I was raised right.
Speaker 2: This is so tough for me to swallow.
Speaker 3: You want to do some tear talk, Yeah, what's that. I'm like you ass will, So what do we have for to your talk?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bring up comedic actors, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: We have another ad here, but I really need you guys to do as a huge favor and just continue to like and comment if you're on the YouTube, if you're on the audio, make sure you go and jump on and unsubscribe, resubscribe, unsubscribe, subscribe, just keep doing that thing for us because the more you do that, the more it helps us. And we have we talked about this every seple week now that we found out, but seventy percent of our audience doesn't even actually listen or doesn't actually subscribe to us, which is just wild. So we definitely want to make sure that you seventy percent. Let's cut that down to sixty and then when we're at sixty, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Speaker 2: When we get to sixty, we'll keep going cutting and cutting, cutting.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of things helping people, helping people, right, let's talk about better help people. Don't always realize that physical symptoms like headaches, teeth grinding, and even digestive issues can be an indicator of stress. And let's not forget about doom scrolling, sleeping too little, sleeping too much, under eating or overeating. Stress shows up in all kinds of ways, and it's and in a world telling you to do more sleepless.
Speaker 3: Grind all the time.
Speaker 1: Here's a reminder that you can take care of yourself, do less, and maybe try some try some therapy.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, this is a new thing because a lot of people don't even really back in the day, like even just a couple of years ago, we're like, hey, therapy, who needs it? Right, We don't need to do that, And just a few people are really doing it more and more and more, athletes, musicians, people of uh. You know, whether you're working nine to five jobs, you're working different jobs. It's there's stress anywhere you go. Being able to find someone to help you is a is a pretty big deal. So Betterhelp is a customized online therapy that offers video, phone and even live chat sessions with your therapist so you don't have to see anyone on camera if you don't want to. It's much more affordable than in person therapy. Give it a try and see if online therapy can help lower your stress. This podcast is sponsored by Betterhelp and Busting with the Boys. Listeners get ten percent off their first month of better Help at betterhelp dot com slash Busting.
Speaker 2: That's b E T T E r h E l P dot com slash busting.
Speaker 1: Hm, well he's getting this ready, all right. What's what's your I'm trying to think so saying Jim Carrey's what's your what's your goal as far as like for your career. Do you want to go into movies? You want to do something like that? Yeah, that'd be cool. Yeah, just keep doing stand up though, that's the one thing. Yeah, you love to stand up. How often are you doing stand up?
Speaker 2: Is it all? Is it all the time?
Speaker 3: Every day?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: You don't get tired of it at all?
Speaker 10: Sometimes? Yeah, especially doing the road like I am like every weekend right now. I'm a little tired today. A couple of drinks last night.
Speaker 3: Did you are you going on stays to night?
Speaker 1: I do have a show tonight. Yeah, you guys should come if you're not doing anything, it'll be a good show. That's crazy, get invited now, but yeah, we'll think about it. I know it's kind of tough, right, I didn't invite you you guys should come. Oh, you guys have been texting. Yeah, that's wild because I have a phone number two.
Speaker 5: I never got it.
Speaker 2: KFC put us in a group chet. When I first met him, we lined up the pod. That was it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, Murray, you told me he was gonna be like this.
Speaker 5: Text it was gonna be like that.
Speaker 2: So fucking tough.
Speaker 3: Steve Carrell is a good one. He sucks. I just dream man.
Speaker 1: I'm mad about everything now. That dude, Charlie Chaplin put him in there.
Speaker 4: Dude, I dare you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put Chaplin in their will. No, I don't really know who Chaplin is.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian from like the thirties and forties did like a black and white comedy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's so pretty funny though, It's like, it's funny that they but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, I just feel like people weren't seen as many funny things in their life.
Speaker 5: A lot of it was silent, if not all. I'm sure towards the end, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like skating around in circles and like falling off a building.
Speaker 2: Chevy Chase is a good one.
Speaker 1: Chase is in my top five for sure. Let's let's make them. Uh, let's make a little thank you. Well, maybe a little bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Be great?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Can we do as it goes? Really?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: You are the guests, if you'd like to go first? Okay, Well there we go. Oh man, how many tiers are we?
Speaker 2: Well, m that is tough. We're gonna do three tiers, two in each tier. There's no well like that?
Speaker 3: So you have a tier two, Tier ones, two tier tiers, tier twos and two tier threes. Have a tongue twister.
Speaker 5: I'm going tier one Standler and Will Ferrell?
Speaker 3: Really yeah, where's a Chevy chasing this thing?
Speaker 5: There's no Farley on here by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to go.
Speaker 2: This is like this is like a uh was the idea board? Yeah, brainstorm and board. Okay, I like that.
Speaker 10: Damn tough not to put Farley tier one? Are you about to change your I don't want to drop Sandler though, or Farrell? Sandler and Farley Tier one over Faral?
Speaker 3: Do you think Farley's over Farrell.
Speaker 5: Tough one because he died he died so early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you either you know his hits, either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me do you think Grown Ups two was sold out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Probably not no, But every time in it, every time Black Sheep comes on, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You watch it?
Speaker 10: Same with water Boy, Happy Happy, Gilmore and Billy Madison are your outstanding movie. It's an incredible point from an SNL standpoint. Who had better skits baper Boy by far And it wasn't close, not even close.
Speaker 2: But so what do you do?
Speaker 10: I'm going, I'm going to Sandler. Oh, you're putting Sandlor back in. I'm keeviing Sandler. Will Ferrell's up there too. Old School was so hilarious. Stepbrothers was incredible. That was like my favorite for a very long time. I'll go Sandlor and Farley. Now you're one.
Speaker 5: I'm sticking my original Sandlor and Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: All right, touch that cap a couple more times. When you change the idea, you know what I'm saying. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm going, I'm going Sandlor in.
Speaker 2: Vince Vaughan. Oh I like that, Vince vaugh I love Vince Vaughn.
Speaker 5: I love him too. But what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Heredding Crushers? No, but I mean that's that's just the restaurant.
Speaker 10: Are just personal favorites. That's what we're ranking. Are we talking like greatness? That is a gray we we we can go across right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's kind of like you got your are you so you're trying to eat good? Are you trying to go personal favorites? You're trying to go personal favorites.
Speaker 3: So you're trying to go who's the best in your mind? Like I'm talking like if if Will wanted to go to the movies tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking of your favorites, got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're thinking personal favorites. That kind of changes it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That doesn't as well? Yeah, Yeah, Like I wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Put vincevon in any of these categories if you're thinking about just straight because he's he's comedian and a lot of range, Like, he's.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff. Vince Vaughn. I'm saying he hasn't stuck to just the comedy stuff like some of these guys. Yeah, did Vince really do stand up?
Speaker 5: He No, I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: Swingers.
Speaker 1: That was his first movie and he kind of cainta pulled himself in there. He's never really did stand up from what I understand I didn't know he's talking. He's very funny, but do you think he'd be stand up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't mean saying we're just talking in movies, bro, Yeah, I don't care if he's in stand up. I don't know anybody coming at you a little, you know, maybe that's me. That's just me. Please don't touch me, Please get your hands talk all right. I'm trying to figure out what are we going off of, Like who we think was the best list?
Speaker 3: Is your truth, bro? Or my truth?
Speaker 2: I would put Vince.
Speaker 3: Vaughn in it, even though it doesn't make sense we're talking about it.
Speaker 10: I know Vince Vaughan over these guys in best comedic act I think he's he's personally one of my favorite comedic actors.
Speaker 2: He's been in.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's a good point. I'll go, okay, okay, then I'm gonna go your way. I believing who's the greatest. That's what we're going with, the greatest of all time?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what we're ranking greatest comedy commit not your favorite man.
Speaker 2: Well that's it.
Speaker 3: That has to be the way to do it because otherwise, But doesn't that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't work because I say Blokelno is the greatest band of all time but also my favorite band. But there's nothing to back up the fact that they're the best band of all time.
Speaker 5: But you're you're obviously wrong that they're the greatest band of all time.
Speaker 2: That's a little aggressive. But why do you say that.
Speaker 5: Because the fucking the Beatles led Zeppelin are all they.
Speaker 2: Rated as buck we're the greatest, Saydler And uh, Bill Murray.
Speaker 3: Name three movies Bill Murray's been in that doesn't those three movies?
Speaker 2: Which one? Uh that was? He is? He is a legend. Caddy Shack, Zombie Land, come on, come on, ghost Oh yeah, Ghostbusters around.
Speaker 3: That one.
Speaker 2: You've seen grounholl Day, Ye, I've seen groundholl Day, King Space yea space game. At that point, he was living office legend. But I'm trying to use my brain now and like the way people perceive these guys, like you're like, okay, will you name three movies?
Speaker 3: It's like, listen, it's not my personal I've.
Speaker 1: Got so we're just this we're talking about we're talking about the best of the greatest comedic actors of all time. Like we got to put these above our bias so Avance Bond's obviously not in it. My Tier one is going to be Robin Williams and.
Speaker 3: Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey is a good one.
Speaker 5: Jim Carrey is a good one.
Speaker 1: I think he was maybe not my favorite style of like comedic acting, but he did change the fucking game quite a biting.
Speaker 2: Sure, it was dumb and Dumber was great.
Speaker 3: Dom Dummer was so fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think he was unreal.
Speaker 10: I think we should have done tier fucking movies. I know, dumb dumbers. Like there's some arguments there with best comedic movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I would That's where I would go in with wedding crashers.
Speaker 3: I'm a wedding crashers number one wedding tie one.
Speaker 2: So we did Tier one, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I did Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, and I guess I have to stick to it. I already regret my decision, but I'm fucking in it.
Speaker 3: You can see your personals getting mixed in there. That's why I know.
Speaker 1: I know, but I already know my tier two. So you guys, go ahead, who's.
Speaker 2: Your two two?
Speaker 5: I did Tier one was Sandler and Will Ferrell. I gotta go far Ley, and.
Speaker 3: But you can pick whatever you want you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who else are we? Who's out there? Farley?
Speaker 3: This is a pretty good list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is you don't like Robin Williams? Like, how is he not easy picks for you?
Speaker 5: He's up there, he's good. No, I'm just trying to think what.
Speaker 1: Don't trying to make him up to say he's dead like he's trying to be on the butt. But like, what what are we talking here? Which Robin Williams movies? I think I'm going Will I'm going.
Speaker 2: Will Ferrell and Eddie Murphy for my tier two Natty Professor.
Speaker 5: And still I personally I'll go I'll go I like Steve Martin.
Speaker 3: Noddy Professor to.
Speaker 10: I'll go Tier two. Tier two, do little Bro? Tier two is Chris Farley and Jim Carrey.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That was good. That was a good one. What about you, Taylor?
Speaker 1: My tier two is you want to be Chris Farley and Will Ferrell? Solid it's all choices. Tier three to round it off, who'd you do?
Speaker 3: Tier two? Will Ferrell and Eddie Murphy? Tier three?
Speaker 1: Oh right, it's funny, He's really funny. Bro, it's very funny. Damn jon Ill and Seth Rogan and all those.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 10: Actually, you know what I should have I should have gotten this right away. Danny McBride is fucking hilarious. Bride's incredible, righteous Gemstones right now, Jemstones hilarious. He's found down was like the best, It was the best.
Speaker 2: Ryan come all the way.
Speaker 3: You like Ryan Reynal like Ryan Reynolds now you like him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You must know he's moving to Nshville just to be on the bus.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 1: People say he just wants to move here just so he can come on. That's what people are saying, and that wild. But you don't think Ryan Reynolds is good.
Speaker 5: I think Ryan Rends is good. I don't think he's of all time.
Speaker 2: Not try Lewis. I don't want to step I don't want to step.
Speaker 10: On your guys, hose. I don't want to be like, dude, what are you guys? Fucking the idiots? I don't want to be mean dude.
Speaker 5: You're like, you know who's the funniest act of all time? Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: I loved him in fucking Deadpools when he was fucking twelve years old.
Speaker 5: I can't stop watching superhero movies.
Speaker 2: I'm an adult man, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 10: So you guys say something I'm not worried about. Oh damn Jack Black is fucking awesome too.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: He hasn't He hasn't moved the needle from me Owen Wilson.
Speaker 2: Jack Black for you.
Speaker 1: Never watch Today hilarious, Today's tea Piadestina the greatest.
Speaker 2: And best song in the world.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could do that a whole album for you, No problem that really.
Speaker 5: Know every word. I used to sing it in My Ring.
Speaker 3: Dude, my Tiers three.
Speaker 2: I'll probably do uh.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's chirp. I'm going to fucking heroes fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: But every bit of that Dead pulls a good fucking movie and.
Speaker 2: It's funny as ship. Let's be picture that year Dead. That is good. It is good, getting comfortable and just.
Speaker 1: Off and just bare knuckle us in the dude, I'm gonna go what about Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 10: Ryan Reynolds and Vince Vaughn greatest comedic actors of all time. Vince Vaughn's The Middle, The Rocks hilarious, The Rock dude, I love when the Rock and Kevin Harder together.
Speaker 3: Ryan RELs is funny.
Speaker 2: Bro, what about Kevin Hart? For real?
Speaker 5: That when the Rock and Kevin Harder together, I lose my fucking ship?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Are you being serious right now? Are you being Do you like it?
Speaker 5: Do you like it when they're goofy?
Speaker 3: Heart's funny?
Speaker 1: Obviously, Kevin Hart's funny. I don't think the rock like you know, you don't think you don't think the rock's funny?
Speaker 3: I mean at times, but not really. If you think who's funny or you were Kevin Hart? Kevin Hart numbers don't lie.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I know.
Speaker 3: So who's your tier three?
Speaker 2: Uh? Dam McBride.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to think of who I haven't Dam McBride, and it's gotta be like Eddie Murphy or Bill Murray. If we add if we add Chappelle Show, Dave Chappelle, Dam mc bride and Chappelle my two three? Okay, Chappelle Show was the great show, and he's found down to the two I think the best comedies cool?
Speaker 5: All right? Sorry dude, and my bad, fine, my bad, guys.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go Owen Wilson and Mark Wahlberg. Are you are you serious?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: The other guys as funny as fuck, but you can't Mark Wahlberg again, dude's fucking or Owen Wilson, Wilson wedding crashers.
Speaker 5: But there's like Bill Murray and.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, it's yours Mark Olberg right down, Tears. That's the best.
Speaker 5: What was the last two mark.
Speaker 2: Guys? You saw the other guys you thought that's a comedic genius right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the going back and forth?
Speaker 5: Did you put Will Ferrell on your list?
Speaker 3: Yeh yeah, Will Farrel is my two?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Did it make sense to you?
Speaker 5: I was gonna be like if you put Wolburg on my list?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: James, Kevin Heavin, James Kevin James, someone tell me my first two tears? Where I forgot queens?
Speaker 10: John c Riley's up there, Walkhart, Walkhart and step brothers.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the new in l the La Lakers Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah? I like it.
Speaker 3: It's on real.
Speaker 2: I think he's so good.
Speaker 5: Watched the first episode. I was like, this is okay. Yeah, it's been great.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't called the newest one yet, but it's fucking great. Oh, John Cy Riley is funny is one of the greatest of all?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Is he up there with Mark Wilburg above, up there with Mark Wahlberg and Owen Wilson.
Speaker 5: Wolburg's funny?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Who do I have? My Tier one?
Speaker 1: Robin william was in Who, Jim Carrey, Chris Farley and who else Chris Farley and Will Ferrell? Okay, and then I'm gonna do uh Chevy Chase, Chevy Chase, and uh.
Speaker 5: Oh, we forgot Mike Myers. Mike Myers Chase, Mike Myers.
Speaker 1: Tier three, those are my Tier three, the awesome powers. Ud know.
Speaker 5: It was just crazy.
Speaker 2: Three of the greatest movies ever made.
Speaker 3: Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 5: Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 2: It was so trash.
Speaker 3: I hated that movie.
Speaker 2: Of the movie I didn't like very much.
Speaker 1: Step Brothers, you did it. I wasn't a huge fan of it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that, dude, No, I didn't like it. Step Brothers is, Yeah, step Brothers is all the time. I'm honestly surprised. Was that one of the things you didn't see it the weekend it came out and everybody else saw it and loved it, And then you're just like, oh no, it kind of fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Taylor's kind of like that, dude, Sorry, you'd be more interesting, you know, I saw I think my wife, what were you guys saying, Oh, I don't even remember, Oh you tired like that?
Speaker 2: What were you guys saying?
Speaker 10: He said, uh, that you probably didn't see step Brothers when it came out and everybody loved it. And then since you're the type of guy who would be like, well, I think it sucks. I think it sucks.
Speaker 5: That's how he said, very much, not that guy at all. I didn't get that vibe.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I was watching Harry Potter like a decade later.
Speaker 2: I think it's fire.
Speaker 1: I think the movie is a wrong But I just finished definitely Hollis Part two last night that I went through it.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's I'm not that guy.
Speaker 3: Do you are that guy because you just watched it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But no, the point you're missing I'm saying I'm not the guy is is that I don't just as I didn't see the movie and claim that it was funny first, and I'm saying like, oh, it's that movie sucks. I think Harry Potter's awesome. I just off for the first time at thirty years old.
Speaker 2: One of it he made for a long time.
Speaker 3: You made fun of it, like Harry Potter. Yeah, I put him on to make fun of it. I put him on it. He's just saying ship and he.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen I heard.
Speaker 5: You don't have it too good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's annoying to me to see these people that want to move to Montana.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, y'all, if y'all moved to Montana, you're doing the same ship that they're trying to fight against in the show. Yeah, that's a good point, you know what I'm saying, Like getting married up there some ship.
Speaker 2: It was a great wedding. Yah, you got married there? Yeah, we got oh, but it was a fucking blast.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. It was in the middle of Yellowstone for sure.
Speaker 5: You like, let's get married up there.
Speaker 2: That's my wife wanted a mountain wedding. That's also them are like Colorado is a lot more pricey than Montana. So we looked at like Wyoming and Montana and then we you know, she fell in love with this. The pictures we were seeing during COVID that's all Stana. Yeah, for real, greatest is the first thing we've gone over to Europe on your stand up. Yeah, first time. Yeah, I'll stoke to you for that. I'm pretty excited, you think.
Speaker 3: Do you think the joke's gonna hit different?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I'm worried about I just did Canada a couple of weeks ago, and I realized my entire acts about America obviously, like talking about football and talking about things like that, and they're like, fuck you talking about like that.
Speaker 3: Canadians hate they know what it was.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 3: Edmonton likes football, do they?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well they they got a team over there, yeah Edmonton, Yeah, Edmonton Tiger Cats.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: True, it is something like that that could be on the table. You think about it, everything about strapping up for the Tiger Cats out.
Speaker 3: There, bull Like I see the XFL they got lead coming out the USFL, Like I feel.
Speaker 5: Good the XFL would have been that'd be a nice move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would thrive in the XFL for a year. Just do antics, Just have fun and go he sit down and write some skits out for you.
Speaker 5: You just do them.
Speaker 10: Be a star if you fucked around, I mean you that guy should be all act. Yeah, just get to get a funny jersey name. Yeah, I mean lucrative the.
Speaker 3: Back of your jersey A biscuit, dude. We got a squad biscuits.
Speaker 2: It woul just bring gravy and after you get like an iron.
Speaker 1: T or something like that, you run across like the bleachers and they just pour gravy on you as you run by.
Speaker 5: What what's the what team? What do you mean? What are the biscuits?
Speaker 2: It's biscuits, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's our Xbox Uh oh ship?
Speaker 5: What do you playing?
Speaker 2: Xbox?
Speaker 1: Play Rocket League mostly ro League or Risk Rockey League to play Risk Red Dead Redemption bro. That ship's fun as hell.
Speaker 2: Not on Xbox. It's like this big giant map obviously game you know. It's just I just immediately look over at him thinking like, yeah, I think he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Risk idiot.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Deadpool and then Rocky League Heavy.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was good.
Speaker 5: It was good. I wouldn't say it was one of the greatest comedic performances.
Speaker 2: Of all time. No, but it does make you warm and fussed the entire time. Yeah, that's true, and it's a different concept, right, Like it kinda changed the game a little bit, did rewrite cinematic history.
Speaker 10: Deadpool rewrote cinematic history. I think Ryan Reynolds is a fucking community I used to love Van Wilder.
Speaker 1: Outstanding movie funny, no doubt, nationallypoon, no doubt, he's funny.
Speaker 2: You can tell he's had a little skit game in him too, the way he does his little commercials and everything else.
Speaker 3: Funny skit Yeah, like will it came a.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I mean a gag. He's got the skip game in him too. It's like, yeah, he's a movie star. Yeah, but he also writes. You know some people they just performed, they're just performers. Oh you're saying he's got the brains, and yes he does.
Speaker 5: He does seem pretty intelligent.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. For Canadian he sold that uh sold that aviation gin for fucking fuckloads of money.
Speaker 3: Really, I think that was the exact percentage.
Speaker 2: And you should yeah, yeah, you should see the fucking commercial he did for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think I'll get a kick out of the commercial.
Speaker 2: You'd like it. I think you'd like it. So next time we're coming to Nashville.
Speaker 1: Podcasting, Ryan Reilds is doing pretty good, all right. He sold his Jim Hey, what do you think about commercials, Jim, Yeah, what did you think about them? What do you think about your first appearance on Busting with the Boys?
Speaker 5: Personally?
Speaker 2: I could have done better, That's what I think.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, I think I let that.
Speaker 2: I think you were hilarious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got, I didn't.
Speaker 2: We're in it, We're in it.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like are you thinking about?
Speaker 5: What do you mean where I let?
Speaker 3: What do you regret about your first appearance I'm Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 10: I shouldn't have talked about l I just said, really, I think no, I've just done it a thousand times.
Speaker 2: I know, but I was very excited to hear about it.
Speaker 5: That's totally fine. Maybe we have a ton of listeners that have never heard me say that. So do you think so? Definitely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, our listeners do a rip, dude. They roll fucking deep too. Nice. When do you come back to Nashville next? I'm not sure you want to do some skits when you come back? Yeah, dude, let's do some skits.
Speaker 2: Speak on right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys want to sign a what type of kid are you interested in doing?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it whatever your brain.
Speaker 5: You're in it too.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would love to be if you guys will have me.
Speaker 5: You guys jumped in pretty quick.
Speaker 3: If you guys will have.
Speaker 1: Me, I think I think I will. I think it will be fantastic. Yeah, I think this guy a full lot of sleep.
Speaker 2: He's on fire. I'd be I'd be happy to have you. I'd be happy to have you like.
Speaker 5: A medieval's time thing. You can Yeah, you could be in that. Oh you could be perfect in that.
Speaker 2: You don't know me that well? Why well enough?
Speaker 5: You know you mean I think you could be pretty. You just you don't. You don't even have to have lines. You could be the fucking mountain. Damn you just show up and be you a.
Speaker 2: Piece of meat to you. Yeah, he's not even giving you lines, So we're gonna do skits. What you could be the mountain in the line, give me the mountain. I don't want to grunt due unless you're paying me. Fucking I am groot.
Speaker 1: Money you're not getting you're not getting almost no money. I'll give you my time, yeah, and I'll pay for some of the productions.
Speaker 5: From me here. Grunt first and we'll shake up, all right.
Speaker 2: That was like, So that's the two or three.
Speaker 10: What if you wear the hound his brother and what's the what's the situation? Uh, the monsters, the mountain's going wild. You're scared. This is a scared grunt.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a scared grunt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, what the fuck is this? But you can't see you gotta all you can communicate in is grunt.
Speaker 2: Oh that was scary. That wasn't that scary?
Speaker 5: I'm out he's out of his cage. Yeah, he's going on.
Speaker 2: He couldn't change it the whole time.
Speaker 3: Like there's somebody hey, fucking like like tat me or something. That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: You guys are good.
Speaker 10: So it's official. I'll have will text you your number. You guys are yes, Yeah, dude, I love it, bro, Thanks for coming on, man, I'm honored to be here, are you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was excited to come on. I'm a fan of guy clips. Yeah, I want to know that. And it took us that long to get in these kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we had an audition. Watch your clips on here. That doesn't necessarily translate. Yeah, no, I bet we translate.
Speaker 5: But I saw the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your little turn the holy fun that's shoulder. Yes, I'm saying that was awesome. I would love to see whatever you wrote and then we kind of, you know, have some fun with it. You do all the work, and then we'll act it out and take the fan.
Speaker 5: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I hear. But what did you think of what all of all the pods you've been on? How do you feel about busting with the boys?
Speaker 5: We're we're fishing. Yeah, this is the sickest studio by far, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 10: I like football, So it's cool to see you guys. Ever favorite part of Man ever been? I like Rogan was cool. That was one that I was like, what, oh this Yeah, this is Rogan. Yeah, it doesn't compare to this. This is like a different This is cool. Yeah, you're going to Rogan. It's like, oh shit, this is scary. This is Were you nervous going into Rogan first time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: First time for sure?
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 3: What are you nervous about? You're on Rogan?
Speaker 10: You know it's really canceled, you know, I know, but I knew we were going to talk about it, and I knew I was gonna have to like relive it, talk about it there.
Speaker 2: This talks about it. One thousand podcasts.
Speaker 1: There's a level.
Speaker 3: There's a level of guilt you do have, though, No, so why what was the matter?
Speaker 2: If you relive it?
Speaker 5: Then well I just don't.
Speaker 10: I don't feel like reading comments again, being like seeing people be like fuck him a.
Speaker 3: Moment to going Rogan, you got to talk about it, and then I gotta.
Speaker 5: Talk about but we didn't. Yeah, it was good. I love Rogan. Was good and we keep going back on and it's dude, Yeah, he's a man.
Speaker 2: He's asked us to come on a couple of times.
Speaker 3: We just haven't made it work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get him down here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's call him.
Speaker 3: He's got the number one podcast in the world.
Speaker 2: Say sound sound right now? FaceTime?
Speaker 3: Rogan right busting with the boys wants to have you on their bus.
Speaker 5: And he'd be mad if I did that. Why would you be mad? Because I'd be clearly using him for clout and he hates that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He could recognize it.
Speaker 5: If I was like, Hey, what's up, Joe, here's my friend.
Speaker 3: Here's what we'll do. Here's here's what we'll do.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a nice little ring to do it, right, We'll click there you go, my best We'll clip that we'll clip this bar for him, give it to him, and then you can just send it to Joe. But hey, we we won't even put it out there in the public. But it just yeah, I just want you to know these key's on your guys. Right. Do you guys thank you for doing that?
Speaker 5: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You guys? Even boys like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like what?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, you're as Texas boys.
Speaker 1: You're you go to the bar, you have one too many some girls hitting on you, and you're like, I really don't want to do this.
Speaker 3: There's only one.
Speaker 1: Person you can call because every contact in your phone is now deleted except for one, and it's Joe's. Do you feel comfortable calling him and staying in the night his house?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow? Yeah? Step closer, you guys. Do you guys think I'm like a stepping stone h to get to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everybody? Guy?
Speaker 10: You guys, let me tell you something. You guys aren't going to do well on that show. You don't think so if you guys were on there, well, I think we do. I think what why don't you think.
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 10: Arian Foster went on it and he killed I thought he watched the fighting wolf does Joe doesn't know football? Yeah, he doesn't like he never liked it. He watched he watched fighting, Yeah, he doesn't care about it. And then when you explain, like Arian Foster was explaining how hard football is, he was like, oh, ship, like the training and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the whole fighting a wolf thing. I feel like I feel like we could beat up a wolf.
Speaker 5: How many of us?
Speaker 2: No, just one on one. I'd have a tough I don't know, Bro, you're talking about an alpha fucking wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would smell.
Speaker 2: Fear on you. But if you don't have it on you, you would have fear? What if you use it kind of perfume?
Speaker 3: What throw im off? I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 2: I go, Is that savage? And then all of a sudden you gotta go wolf? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think you'd have a decent chance against the wolf.
Speaker 2: I don't. You're really up three floors.
Speaker 3: Is fucking huge. What about me?
Speaker 5: I think you do great against the wolf.
Speaker 2: Dude, better against the wolf fell.
Speaker 5: Probably him? Exkidding what you don't think? You don't agree?
Speaker 3: You can don't have thumbs.
Speaker 1: I know they're super aggressive and they're really strong. They only have so much neck mobility. They're not owls. They fucking they're fast. But if you put them in a small room, like what are we gonna do? Their teeth are sharp, but they're like razor blade sharp.
Speaker 5: They fuck you up.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying. I'm not saying, yeah, but like if you've been bit by a dog, I've been bit by.
Speaker 5: Like a German shepherd. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Amplify that two times. Can't ouch, but I'm getting my arms around that dog's neck and I'm waiting to the fucking bubble stop. You know what I'm saying. Put them underwater that you're in a room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could be a bucket of water there that ain't rais or sharp Brough, Doug, I don't know if you're taking a wolf.
Speaker 5: How big of a wolf are we talking here?
Speaker 2: I'm talking here's one thing. That's one thing I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never been next to a wolf, uh in my life, and you've been to a wolf sanctuary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have been terrified if one was mad at me.
Speaker 1: Every time in my life I've been really scared of something, I run towards it, not from it, and it's not from like a I'm a tough guy thing. One time, me and my buddies goes in third grade. We're throwing rocks at cars going by on the road. Not a great kid, but we hit this car from a wolf and it takes a hard left at us, and we start running away from it. And then I like get behind this like bush, and the car like stops right in front of it. And instead of like hiding and being like afraid, I'm being afraid. I was still afraid, but I get out of the bush and I kind of run towards the car real quick, as if like I'm in a defuse situation. Now, same thing happened with me and my buddy Anthony.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 1: We just He's like, don't throw rocks in my car, and I was eight and he's like, get the fuck out of here, kid.
Speaker 2: It was something like that.
Speaker 1: I was smoking a cigar with my buddy in eighth grade and like somebody walked open the door and like immediately walked over to them like out.
Speaker 2: Of like fear. So yeah, I do think i'd watch towards that thing. It's a weird gig.
Speaker 3: It's a weird deal.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why I shared.
Speaker 3: That, well, it sounds like you'd be a good person to camp with. Yeah, so you can run. Yeah, what do you mean you'd be the good person to camp with?
Speaker 1: Get him messed with the cougar, But I will I would fuck a wolf up.
Speaker 3: I think you think you do well.
Speaker 10: Guess well, I would not do that. I would not do very well. I'm pretty out of shape. I'd get fucked up. You guys are strong that you could suck up a wolf. I think you could take away.
Speaker 3: We could fight a wolf.
Speaker 1: Ye see, I gotta I don't know. I haven't watched wolves in a while. Us pulp a video of wolf's see some wolves and what they're up to?
Speaker 3: Just think of that last scene in uh was the movie Liam Neeson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. He's up there for comedy too. Actually, truthfully, he is very funny.
Speaker 2: I see that flex I will find you.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't mean like that.
Speaker 2: I'm messing with you.
Speaker 5: How do you mean it?
Speaker 10: Then he's funny and uh he's had some cameos and comedies where he's like really actually hilarious.
Speaker 2: Shout out Roman, no free shout outs boys. No one out there is perfect. Even the best baseball players strike out with the bases loaded, the best golfer sometimes three putt with determined on the line. So if you feel like you come up short in the bedroom, sometimes that is perfectly okay. But if it's bothering you, there are options. Go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys. Now. With Roman you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED all from the comfort and privacy of your home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan if medication is appropriate. It ships to you free with two day shipping. The whole process is straightforward, indiscreet. Getting started as simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys and complete an online visit. That's get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys to get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for your ED all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Speaker 5: You guys, ever want to take your own life.
Speaker 2: Two hours straight?
Speaker 3: All ahead.
Speaker 5: Dog, it's a good dog, dude. I don't know, man, this one time my.
Speaker 3: Charge, just fucking animal. I'm just not have a beard thing, just just what I do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, check out this good dog though, A nice looking dog. Good dogs beat wolf? What dog can beat a wolf? Holy shit? Even the production crews out of there. They're not all with it either, are they? Oh, be a little shorter.
Speaker 2: It's like, what matter what happens. It's not like we're gonna solve the problem. Like, no, I think I'm taking a wolf. Willly, you don't think you can take a wolf? I think I'm taking a wolf. Have ended that coman thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 3: It was good though, But either way, Rogan and Arian Foster did have a good conversation.
Speaker 5: About true Holy Ship that was twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was our version of yeah, human versus wolf sure, much more interesting than.
Speaker 10: What was their statement though. I think Rogan definitely believes he could.
Speaker 3: I think Rogan said he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh, Foster's true.
Speaker 3: He does respect nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he respects the ship on nature. It's really annoying.
Speaker 10: After after the one pocket me already, Shafir and Mark Norman did a podcast with him. We were out hanging out afterwards and we were like, they were like, do you think the three of us could beat up Rogan m And it was like no, oh he's like that, And he was immediately like, no, you couldn't. Well, are you Norman or small? He would literally just take me out instantly because he does. He does fucking kicks and ship. Dude, if he hit me with a leg kick, I'd be that would be it fa fascitating. Yeah, paraplegic. If he was nice enough to go to my legs, he hit me in the body or the fucking head. Yeah, I told you I'm like six three, but still he's he's he's small, but he can get up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get in the gym.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna get into it, get into kicking and stuff, just like some combat ship.
Speaker 5: Being able to throw a kick. I can't kick anything.
Speaker 2: Learn to throw some.
Speaker 3: Hands a little bit. Yeah, get a little bit more dangerous.
Speaker 5: Hard to break it out to the XFL. Yeah, throwing leg kicks it, guys.
Speaker 2: You gotta really do that.
Speaker 1: You think Joe's really liked that? Is he really as rock solid as he seems? Yeah, he would suck us up, especially me, Ari and Norman pretty fucking comics.
Speaker 3: You think you're taking Rogan, No, I really don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I don't know. I'm confident. I'm not stupid.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I think of the wolf. Thing is I'm like, Okay, I have thumbs, I have all these years of evolution on my side.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go with my hand working a lot bigger, pretty quick twitch for a big guy.
Speaker 3: You thought you were confident enough to say you take me, so I didn't know how stupid you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about you and Rogan. That's tough.
Speaker 5: You're huge.
Speaker 3: No, I think Rogan, I have zero combat skill.
Speaker 5: This is zero exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you and I got in a ring together, it'd be like I was over there now, you know what I'm saying. Like a lot of these a lot of dudes think they can just fight whoever. It's like, Yeah, I got fights in middle school and in college. I would cry and tackle a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that middle school? You get so mad, crying in your face every fight.
Speaker 5: I got cried.
Speaker 1: Exactly, But like to be like in it and to be like to know what tells and what people are doing and the movement of the body.
Speaker 10: No, fuck how they throw punches. Dudes that know how to throw punch, Yes, it's crazy. No, I can't all like compact and Rogan would fucking end my shine.
Speaker 5: I'd be I'd be swinging with this, I think.
Speaker 1: McGregor would I think like when you get to the conversation like who was the girl that was like the best UFC fighter and she lost to Rows? Like do you think you could be her in a fight?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. You don't think so, mevers Ronda Rousey.
Speaker 1: Yes's one hundred and thirty one hundred and thirty pounds at thirty five pounds.
Speaker 10: No, she would could do a move she grab my arm. Yeah, I don't know, it's it's it's I wouldn't know how to get out of an arm bar.
Speaker 1: That'd be the But how much is Joe Rogan way one fifty five when seventy maybe you know you think he weighed one ninety five, He's like five to seven.
Speaker 2: Jack's like one ninety five two o five. Yeah, Rogan's like five eight. Or look up Joe Rogan height and wait.
Speaker 3: He's five six dude.
Speaker 2: By oh five?
Speaker 3: Aight, sorry I thought this at five six, Oh damn, he's way.
Speaker 5: Bigger than I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that picture in.
Speaker 2: Though American Twisted. I feel I seen this photo is so scary.
Speaker 5: That's a good Rogan. That's a good rogue, good looking Rogan.
Speaker 3: Dude, he all fuck cats up.
Speaker 1: He seems to get some damage shot that rib cables give playsky looking.
Speaker 5: Let's get some dogs going again. You got Ryan Reynolds pictures.
Speaker 3: Definitely the movie man. All right, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we appreciate you coming on, dude. This is an unreal thank you very much. How do other podcasts go normally a.
Speaker 2: Lot better than this? Better than this? Yeah, this is not too much.
Speaker 3: And we've had some no, dude, we've had.
Speaker 5: You were good.
Speaker 1: I thought you were outstated. I enjoyed you a lot, thanks man, And I think if you're going to come on again, it'd be more funny to be able to talk.
Speaker 10: We'd be able to relax a little more. Well we were, Yes, I'm in fighting. You've had a bad attitude for a while now and it's affecting the crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think you gave us too much, like respect on like almost step on their toes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, definitely. I don't want to be much.
Speaker 1: I think next time you come on and remember this, because we'll forget you should just come out swinging. Okay, to the point where like twenty minutes and we're like, holy shit, what are we gonna do about this?
Speaker 10: Well, I don't want to. I don't want you guys to get to that. No, we're not gonna get that point, to get to the point where like, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: I just think it'd be I think if you just came in just chirping right away, I think it'd be the best podcast ever.
Speaker 5: You want to delete this one?
Speaker 2: I had a blast, No, bro, I thought it was awesome. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Go check outoucking skits.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not. And if you're in Europe, we have a lot of fans in Europe.
Speaker 1: The whole tour. Whole tour in Europe. Monday, Australia.
Speaker 5: Are you guys going on tour?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sunday.
Speaker 2: I tour from August to January.
Speaker 5: Oh sick, it's gonna be great. You here.
Speaker 10: I leave Sunday. Come Friday, I'm here. You should be here Friday and Saturday of shows. It's any's you guys can come. It'd be fun the night, said the rhyman. That'll be fun. And you're like that text man, Oh, come through chat, I'll tell we'll talk. Hey when this happens, Just like that that's my like to touch.
Speaker 2: So sick.
Speaker 5: We're friends now, that's so dope. Look at us this picture off front