Speaker 1: Speaks to the Plannet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne the God, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: That's right, We're.
Speaker 2: Coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poleman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions, Mandy B and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast with taking Jay Valentine. We got the Woman of All Podcasts with Sarah Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect Marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tapp in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast.
Speaker 3: Festival, we wing to We Talk Back, where we encourage you to hustle, hard, laugh, letter and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go down's talk.
Speaker 4: Talk Jo, You're just too unapologize black women with an opinion.
Speaker 5: He talks back, what's up, y'all, it's your girl a j holiday?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 5: Tim?
Speaker 6: Damn?
Speaker 4: Hey y'all, Hey aj, I don't know. It's hot. It's hot today. I'm so happy for a little bit of sun. Look at that sun on my face. I know. And y'all had an arctic storm last week and it was freezing out here. The Lord working mysterious ways. It was twenty six and now it's sixty four.
Speaker 1: You want to give you a little feel of home?
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all. I love y'all. I forgot y'all was here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all got going on?
Speaker 4: How was your weekend?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Rainy?
Speaker 4: Cold?
Speaker 5: Really relaxing? I guess you still sorry. I'm trying to think. Let me think, because I'm trying to the lot of y'all no more, because I do be doing shitting and lying about it. Uh No, really didn't do anything this past weekend for real, No dinner, nothing.
Speaker 4: I didn't do ship really this weekend either. I just worked and I've been working out and my leaveout is fucked up, and I'm just tired of like so I was like, you know what, I ain't even gonna go nowhere. I'm just gonna let it be. You know how them girls would be uh no shade, I love y'all before I say this, bitch. You know how the girls who uh they white men typically had the Nephi leave out in this. Yeah, baby, I might get me one of those white boys this week.
Speaker 5: Girl, the the damn lace and ship on my wig is so stink.
Speaker 4: You were working to the gym.
Speaker 5: Yes, i'd be wearing a hat wig you know right now? This is my gym look from today.
Speaker 4: Hot.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between that and it's swing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Because the fact that but are you going to the gym with the sewing out too?
Speaker 4: Oh? When I when I had my wig on and real week I was wearing, I just have a hat in my braids.
Speaker 1: Oh you wiling? Why you wiling, bitch?
Speaker 5: I'm so scared the hack and fall off and you man, my braids be fuck cop underneath these ways. Okay, I'd be so ashamed that how I'd be letting my natural hair look because I really do try not to touch it, but I don't moisturize my hair enough.
Speaker 1: This should be really looking meek millie.
Speaker 4: Okay, you'll be walking right and nigga like that all day.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'll say something occasionally it's love.
Speaker 5: You don't know if a nigga love you too, you could just walk around with them damn nasty ass braids.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he stole wan a fuck out.
Speaker 5: I did say, you know what, let me wash my hair at least every two weeks. Still haven't I wash the braids like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like unloose the hair all the way and.
Speaker 4: Like washing conditions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, work out about three to four weeks every three your fleet.
Speaker 4: It's nast okay, bro Honestly, if your hair is braided up, if you had uh box braids or something.
Speaker 5: Like that, it'd be the same thing in my head. I do sweat a lot in my head too, so I need.
Speaker 1: To do better, Okay, I do.
Speaker 4: Just nasty people just starting to do that New Year's resolution, give up on your braid, give up your braids for lid?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I okay, I can get the braids up as long as you won't make me give the way up for lint.
Speaker 4: Why couldn't braids back in like that you had before?
Speaker 5: I have been wanting braids, man, But I just it's the in and out on me feeling like, you know what I'm saying. I'd been wanting to get braids, but to sit there and actually get them and then having they are easier nowadays to take out though for whatever reason, that the weave is just different.
Speaker 1: In my hair at my scalp, it'ches a lot with braids. I don't know how everybody else is.
Speaker 4: You know what I saw, y'all. I saw that studies a new study showing that the braining hair is got a lot of cancer causing agents.
Speaker 5: It's polyester they're trying to kill. Yes, that's why a lot of people have like allergic reaction reactions to that stuff.
Speaker 4: Girl, when I got those lock ex stitchers, remember how crazy I went last year, y'all. My scout was on fire. But I pay you, like over two thousand dollars for this hairstyle, and it was supposed to be human hair. So I'm just confusing as to why this synthetic hair is touching my head. And she's like, oh, I wrapped the top with braiding hair.
Speaker 1: That that's two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's not what I paid for.
Speaker 1: So she's definitely tripping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then we'll go back there.
Speaker 1: But anyway, let's get in the sands. Let's get into it. What we got going on this week?
Speaker 5: Chat Washington, DC has been named the nation ghosting capital.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I love me your dead.
Speaker 5: Ghosts okay, it says, with seventy six percent of residents admitting to cutting off contact with someone in the past year. Survey from nomber hashtag number barn reveals that DC residents ghost and average of five point one people per year and have been ghosted about three to four times three point four times. Reasons for ghosting and include losing interest fifty four percent and red flags like dishonesty twenty eight percent. When it comes to dating, seventy five percent of singles report being ghosted, with men seventy seven percent more likely to experience it than women seventy two percent.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that? I hate ghosting. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Why I don't owe you a fucking response?
Speaker 5: Every every person you meet you owe them in response as to why you don't want to talk to them no more. Imagine that, especially when you like single and dating, you run into all these you on the dating apps you actually letting niggas hollered at you, hauler at you in the street, Like I don't feel like I owe you an explanation every single time. Yes, it does doing somebody an explanation.
Speaker 7: HM.
Speaker 1: That's why I like mutual ghost where we both just fade the black. It's fine then, you know.
Speaker 4: But if we were like really talking and I feel like I'll give you an explanation. But if it was just like casual, I missed you and it just kind of I don't consider it as ghosting. I think ghosting is when he was really like kicking yeah, and then you disappear. That's fucked up. I feel like, yeah, I always give some type of explanation at least that at this stage.
Speaker 1: How do you do it?
Speaker 4: Oh? So today I gave this guy I told him I was no longer interested. I told him I gave him my number in January, and I told him a few weeks ago that he had not asked me on a date yet, and he still had not asked me. And I'm now I'm no longer interested. That's what. Yeah, it's March. I give you my number in January. You just want to text and be pimpals nigga, right, leave me alone? One you waiting my time?
Speaker 1: I just saw a meme.
Speaker 5: It was this dude like it was like slow music playing in the background, and then the caption was something like when she's slowly starting to lose interest, right, like he's just like the text messages that are getting few and far in between and all the women in the and the comments was like, cause you probably ain't take her out, you probably don wyd hurt to death, and that's usually would it be, like whyb I'm annoyed at this point?
Speaker 4: Right? It was like, and I even mentioned it. I was like, look, you haven't asked me out, what's up? And then two more weeks passed by and you still texting me to boy, get off my phone. You wasting my time? We know all.
Speaker 5: So when I saw this, the first thing I thought was because they asked all my fucking STDs in DC.
Speaker 4: So then I.
Speaker 5: Pulled up like the list of by by city, you know, for STDs and stuff like that. So Baltimore is actually number five on the list, which we know is close to VC, and then DC is actually number seven. STI cases per hundred thousand population. They got thirteen thirty four STIs HIV cases. This is from this year, five hundred ninety three chlamydia twenty two thousand, seven hundred and thirty eight, goneria cases six thousand, four hundred and fifty, syphilis cases four hundred and eighty nine. So I wonder how that factors into that person thousand gon arieus Yes, O yea twenty two thousand gon arieus. No, it's twenty two thousand lamydias. It's six thousand gonereeus. The number one of the lists is to add right quick if.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to know. Number one on the list is Detroit, Michigan. Y'all be careful.
Speaker 4: Damn yeah, alright. So I know y'all saw this because it's going viral everywhere. High school track runner speaks up after striking opponent. There's this video of Aliyah Everett, a student athlete, and I see Norcom High School in Virginia claims that situation. Claims that this situation was misunderstood and the quote she quoted, it's like they are going off of one single angle, she told Wavy TV. Everett and Kayleen Tucker, a junior at Brookville High School, were competing in a four x two hundred meter relay with they nearly collabed.
Speaker 5: Your voice trembling, bitch, let me stop, yo, that's really it's so funny to be. I'm sorry, it's only funny to me now because you're laughing.
Speaker 4: Is funny when she said a bitch, you plead for me.
Speaker 5: It's funny to be because I know how she felt like you ain't never you ain't never been a store and loser about some shit like in life, especially as a kid. I remember like trying to do my baby dolls here and when it wouldn't do what I wanted to do, I remember matching the head off like mag as fucked, and then trying to put it back on and it would never go back on.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like fuck, bro.
Speaker 5: Like, despite of what y'all think about me, I am this benefit of a doubt, right, And I actually have a lot of empathy for both girls because in the moment, it's like just like you said, like, oh, like that's it was really to me it was an unsportsmanlike reflex.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So if anything, she should be banned right from sports. I mean, I don't even think it should go on to college, you know, especially if she doesn't have a history of behavioral issues.
Speaker 1: She was in the comment exactly.
Speaker 5: People are in a comment say, oh, no, she needs to be prosecuted, Like, are y'all nuts?
Speaker 4: Y'all? We google how much one of those little batons weigh, and it's less than a pound, exactly.
Speaker 5: But this student is saying that she has a fractured skull and all the type of other things.
Speaker 1: She got hit once with a It didn't look like she was coming to hit her again. The bitch just kind of read up. It just remind me of Nasty Carrigan. Remember that ship. Oh yeah, this happened.
Speaker 4: In the nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she hired people to actually injure this. This woman, Nancy Carrigan was actually injured by another ice skater who she hired like hitman, essentially to ruin this lady's career.
Speaker 4: What's her name was? Like, Nicole.
Speaker 1: Is Nancy? No girl?
Speaker 4: Nicole Smith ists?
Speaker 5: Okay, it was Nancy Kerrigan and the lady the other lady's name was, uh.
Speaker 1: Tanya Harden.
Speaker 5: Tanya Harden Hide her ex husband and his uncle or some shit to run up.
Speaker 1: On Nancy Carrigan and hit her in the thigh.
Speaker 5: So they basically came. It was a career ending injury. You know what I'm saying. She was winning all the fucking Olympics, running circles around this other whole where she got mad, So I liking it to that, But no, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: She just was mad.
Speaker 4: She was losing.
Speaker 5: Now her crying after the fat gaslighting people, now maybe she'd her asked up a little bit about that, but prison.
Speaker 1: Time, can y'all be more?
Speaker 5: Like I feel like at this point, it's almost like, well, black people, like, since when did we become the police so much?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Y'all be online doing all these investigations, and I feel like y'all make y'all open the floodgates for other people to mishandle us because it almost seems like y'all okay with it, right because they.
Speaker 4: Just kids, man, they just kids. She made a bad choice. She needs to apologize and acknowledge her behavior and stop trying to absolve herself. But all that other shit like oh ass all and all that relaxed kids. Kids sometimes fight in sports.
Speaker 8: Shit, Adults fight in sports like she had she had something her hand at the time, right, But let's just say football hockey, like people get hit with ship all the time.
Speaker 5: You're not about to criminalize a high school student for this, got y'all. Damn, it couldn't have been my kid. Okay, now, yeah, she should be banned from sports. She probably will be, or some type of disciplinary action, but jail time.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to cut it out. Y'all need to cut it out.
Speaker 5: So they that is that ship was I never thought it was funny until you was laughing about it.
Speaker 4: How did you not see that?
Speaker 3: It's like a frustrating.
Speaker 1: Like it's fun of those like I can see how it happened. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do it right, but I can see how that Yes, from a child with the life of adults, you know what I'm saying. Like she just was acting out. She's a bad kid. Okay, she might need a spanking, right, but that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hell anyway, So apparently Chloe Kardashian be lying to they little her little daughter truth okay, true, got the baby thinking that her interests in our husband and wife, so it says. In a recent episode of episode of The Kardashians, Chloe Kardashian opened up about her unique co parenting approach with ex NBA star Tristan Thompson.
Speaker 1: She revealed that their six year old daughter true.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I called a baby truth true, But we use Her parents are still married, and Chloe Kardashian chooses to maintain this belief for now. This decision stems from her desire to teach truth, traditional values and shield her from adult complexities. Part of me understands, the other part don't like, you should have she should have a different name.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: Don't think we a lot of kids about that when they're.
Speaker 1: Little jail who always say the nigga in.
Speaker 4: College college is too very Santa Claus, the bunny your marriage, you know, right, So I understand I ain't man like whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: But the baby name is true though, girl you Wilin, Yeah, definitely wilding. I don't disagree with it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do it, but it's not the worst harm that could they could cause the child.
Speaker 1: That's definitely like.
Speaker 4: A little worse.
Speaker 5: It's definitely like a little a little stupid, traceable lie basically.
Speaker 4: But I've seen worst I've seen. I had a client back in Europe who uh dang, I shouldn't really say this on the show. But it's over now, do it, bitch. She had a baby while she was living with her aunt and gave her baby to her aunt to raise and then went back home with her parents. So her aunt raised her baby as her child. And now they like, the child is growing up thinking that her mom is her cousin and they never told I don't know how it is now, but they never told her mom that she was even pregnant. Wow, well, her mama don't know that that's her baby for real.
Speaker 1: Now, see those that type of lie is different. That's like.
Speaker 5: Wild wild lies, you know what I'm saying. The kids gonna have identity issues, all types of things, you know.
Speaker 4: And then she also never told the boy who got her pregnant that.
Speaker 1: He has a child. Yep, oh yeah, she's wilding.
Speaker 4: Between them and her aunt took the baby and raised the baby as hers.
Speaker 1: That is not a little white lie. That can do a lot of harm.
Speaker 4: Huge life, Your whole life is a lie.
Speaker 5: Because sometimes for whatever reasons, like people who have been raised that way, they always feel disconnected from their family that raised them.
Speaker 1: They know like innately, like they know.
Speaker 5: Something that's not right. Yeah mm hmm, yeah, that's terrible. Yahd well, Chloe ain't doing all that, but right, you tell the kids the truth. Man, kids are very advanced nowadays.
Speaker 4: And then oh yeah, and God forbid that child need blood or kidney or something like that, or and you find out your mama ain't.
Speaker 5: Your mama, right, or like remember that black lady who actually took a baby from the hospital and it wasn't until the girl was like trying to get her license or something like that, and she.
Speaker 4: Couldn't old that kid from the hospital.
Speaker 5: I believe that woman is still in prison. She got a lot of time. I think she see the year for how long she had the girl. Yeah, and she was like eighteen or something, and the girls still wanted a relationship with her.
Speaker 4: Still. Yeah, she still loved her mom because that was her mom who loved her and came for her eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Great girl, people are nuts.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Yeah, sorry, even matter, Chloe. Just don't let it go on too long, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, Speaking of the kids, So, did you see this DDG Hallie Bailey's baby daddy. He really acting like a baby daddy.
Speaker 5: Najah. You know, he's like a big streamer as well as a rapper, so he was, you know, talking to his audience and basically saying he he would have said something sooner, but he was trying to protect her golden image, whatever the fuck that means, and her image is still golden to the majority of us. H So he he was feeling some type of way because he went to visit the sun not necessarily pick him, but this is his words, he went to see his son, so they aren't together. He alluded to the fact that maybe he's seen other people, and so is Halle seeing other people. You can't chill at my house if you can't come get your see he said, the son was sick. He just wanted to go over there, which they an hour and a half apart or something, and like hang out with the kid downstairs.
Speaker 1: But then he ends up getting kicked out.
Speaker 4: What did you do to get kicked.
Speaker 1: Out the house? And maybe you just Overwarrior, welcome for today, right, what do you This is what happens when you have changed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the boundaries have changed in our relationships, so you can't just maybe I got a new man, like maybe or maybe I just don't even want to be bothered with you today. And that's my prerogative because you don't live here, and you're not my man, so I don't owe you yet you want to take your baby. If you want to take your baby somewhere and it's okay with my schedule, that's fine, right, or even if it's okay.
Speaker 1: On my schedule for you to hang out here. But maybe today is not.
Speaker 5: So the baby's sick, wait until he's better, because you're not traveling with the sick kid. Men can't even care. I'm not saying men can't, but men bear like to touch little tiny babies until they get a certain size, you know, So you can't take the baby with you.
Speaker 1: You you came here. We don't know the ends and out. Maybe he wasn't.
Speaker 5: Maybe she didn't want him there in the first place, went ahead and told him to come. Now, I see your face out feel like that shit like we we don't know, but this is what happens when you have when you create a family with somebody, y'all not together. I'm pretty sure she would have preferred for her to be in a relationship with her son's father, but for whatever reason, it can't happen right now. It's just different, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Get over it, girl, You are fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, for whatever reason, like right now, you can't have it your ways, sir.
Speaker 1: It just annoyed me.
Speaker 5: This wasn't even like stupid in that news real It just really, really, really he annoyed the shit out of me just watching that.
Speaker 1: That golden image thing is what got me.
Speaker 4: I don't really care about them, like this is like, no shit. I love Holly, She's so talented, but I mean, how many times have we seen this story over and over and over and over again in our regular lives? You know, too many, too many. So it's just another part for the course as far as I'm concerned. Now has ruffled a few feathers after in a recent episode of Hot Ones is That podcast? Hot Ones Podcast, where she tells DJ Miss Milan, a straight man is her biggest red flag in a relationship, so if you recall recalled, though, she has been vocal about being queer, and in recent Breakfast Club interview, the Grammy Award winning artist said, I'm bisexual. That's cool. I've dated bisexual men, no problem.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean.
Speaker 4: Her preference right. See.
Speaker 5: Now, this is this is where it gets kind of sketchy, because you know, how like we be with the white the black men who like white women, and how they like to talk shit about black women just because they like white women. Like you can say why you prefer a white girl without doubting black women.
Speaker 1: This is kind of on the same lines of that. Right, we're gonna call a thing a thing.
Speaker 5: You can say you like bisexual men, right, or queer men without calling little sexual men a red flag. Right Because to me, baby, I don't give a damn. Theseigas get on my nerves. I don't want cuchie.
Speaker 9: Okay, I've never been mad at a nigga. No, at least he could do the douguty that's KOUCHI. When I'm pissed, I want to.
Speaker 4: See, Like maybe I need to watch the full interview to understand what about? Did you hear what about? I didn't make them a red flag because I prefer my men strike too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, but I guess you know, more quick we can think of like some of the characteristics of a queer man, of a bisexual man, it may be like a little bit more feminine, maybe you know what I'm saying, softer, Maybe they more attentive, Like maybe those are the things that would that are attractive because I remember, like the Clubhouse clubhouse days, it used to be a bunch of girls on that saying they prefer bisexual men. So when these men be out here being deceitful like this a whole group of women that it's come as you are over here, baby, you don't have to lie about, you know, being down low or being attracted to men anymore.
Speaker 1: You actually have women that.
Speaker 4: Are okay with that, lots of them and for real, zone yeah, just not me. Don't come over here with that because that's a problem for me, and not because and it's not because I judge your sexuality. Be who you want to be. But I'm not competing with bitches and niggas. I can't. I don't have the term. So I got to worry about pussy ended.
Speaker 5: Right and try going through enough as is now I got to now I'm trying to really trying to figure out why my PHR screwed up all the.
Speaker 4: Time, because you might be fucking avoid or girl like, I just ain't got time to pick a side.
Speaker 1: I'm with men. I want people who pick a side. That's just one of the things in life.
Speaker 5: It ain't no, it ain't no double dutching Okay, pick a side and stay there. Yeah, and be honest if you do like the other side and this side, like just be honest with people. So a lot ahead of those sexual men seem to be like offended by that shit.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of women who are thirty five plus don't believe in bisexual at all as far as men are concerned.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you gay?
Speaker 4: You just gay to thirty five and older thirty five and under. They acknowledged bisexual as a as a category for men.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I'm from Charleston, girl, it's punk. That's a punk.
Speaker 4: That you call me? Been telling that's definitely because.
Speaker 5: My homegirl was like, I really think charlest are the only people that say punk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not.
Speaker 1: Like, so maybe you are punk and I don't want to date a punk.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I prefer heterosexual men. Now you can't control people, don't tell you.
Speaker 4: Is that a slur? Because dude, gay guys call themselves a punk. Yeah, so he'd be like, I'm a punk, yes, Like.
Speaker 1: Especially in Charleston, they call each other punks.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, it's not I don't think it's as bad as the F bomb.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I like it. See, I had to learn. I had to learn because I did not know the F word was a bad word.
Speaker 5: And many depends on who you talking to and who you know what who wanted to make a problem with it basically.
Speaker 4: Oh, But I learned real quick because I was in Atlanta and I was at the gas station. This was many years ago, and I was like, oh, it's a lot of uh, there's a lot of fun out here. That's what I said, right, And I didn't mean it, Like in my head, I thought that was just another way to say gay guy. I promise you I did not mean anything bad by it. But this gay guy got me together real cool.
Speaker 5: A random gay guy, a random gay guy at the gas station was like fish, who the fuck you calling?
Speaker 4: Who you? And I was like, wait, did I say something wrong? So our fish was a.
Speaker 1: Term of endearment too, Like girl, you get a fish?
Speaker 4: No, that's bad, I thought. He said that like bad, And he was like, you get your ass whoopded by this?
Speaker 1: Oh he said that to you? Did you put your gun up?
Speaker 4: I ran? I ran real fast. I ran like that girl with a baton, the one in the front who got hit in the head with the batar. I was running just like that bitch.
Speaker 5: So I would would have been like, so you think men should be able to put the hand on women because you're still man.
Speaker 4: I ain't had time to have that content. Okay, I would have. Oh no, he was a big he was a big ass fuck burnly bitch. Sometimes you got no window.
Speaker 1: I don't like them double standards.
Speaker 4: Because he was definitely ready to square up with me, squabble up. I was like, oh no, I'm getting the body here. It's two in the morning. We drunk. He's drunk too, is after the club. I don't have no time. I'm like twenty four years old at the time, old man. Shame, but I learned my lesson and I apology. You know, I am sorry. I didn't mean nothing by it.
Speaker 1: So you got a punch by the puncture, Oh y'all did I don't care? I call it.
Speaker 4: I rang I ran for that nigga. Hi.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all listen.
Speaker 5: So this week's episode, okay, it's kind of prerecorded, and it wouldn't make more sense if we have.
Speaker 1: Visuals when we don't. We did, but we don't. Anyway, We're doing truth to theater week y'all. Okay, that's about it.
Speaker 4: You get to learn some of our truths. And AJ try to embarrass me how because we call it nigga? He said, y'all, don Carol, Yeah, you lying. I'm gonna let y'all know right now before you even hear that nigga is lying.
Speaker 1: But y'all see how I get.
Speaker 5: Blamed for stuff? How the hell I try to embarrass you because you said keep it in there, so we're keeping it in there. Oh yeah, we would want to be honest.
Speaker 4: Y'all say, tuned, did you do dry January?
Speaker 7: Did you drink not to have to do dry anything you do?
Speaker 4: Drop?
Speaker 1: I heard I joking.
Speaker 4: I didn't do dry January business. I didn't do dry January. I didn't drink that much because it was just cold outside. I wouldn't know where to go, you know, So I kind of did draw January. But this is my first time like for real drinking, like shots of liquor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I usually listen, I don't chase nothing, okay, So I usually drink.
Speaker 7: My liquor straight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you you you diluted that just no okay?
Speaker 5: I yeah, you diluted it a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's not technically a shot.
Speaker 7: Okay, you do juice on the side.
Speaker 4: To go with my shot to chase it.
Speaker 7: Oh, you just don't mix it together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just need something to wash it down because we don't know how much liqu.
Speaker 5: You really have brown what you put in anyway, But I don't drink enough to have to not drink.
Speaker 4: Because you're filling it up what apple do.
Speaker 1: So that's a little bit of lacking. Might have me gone.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna see, so let's see it says the rules of the game. Each round, UH, guests are asked a spicy or embarrassing or revealing question. They can either answer honestly or take a shot to stay silent. No job dodging, no half answers, just the truth or the booze.
Speaker 4: Listen, we might need to give me a hotel room out the business account to night be able to drive back to Glumbia. We're gonna see, all right, So here's the warm up round, breaking the ice, light and fun questions to start right first, what's your most embarrassing drunk story?
Speaker 7: I already told that on here.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Tell again? To take a shot?
Speaker 5: My most embarrassing drunk story is when I took a laxative earlier in the day, prior to my then boyfriend coming over.
Speaker 1: And you know, maybe I might have took it the night before, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Usually like that she's supposed to start.
Speaker 5: Working about it next morning, but it didn't. So now here we are, like eight o'clock the next fucking evening. I'm like doing wildshit, bitch squatting. I had a different pet at the time, honey, my dog, honey rest in piece, Honey.
Speaker 7: She was a loss of apso.
Speaker 5: So I'm squatting, bitch, I mean on some porn shit, you know, like squatting, throwing it back, hair swinging and shit, fucked around.
Speaker 1: And gagged in a quarter sized pizza dookie what a quarter size piece of dookie pop.
Speaker 5: And this nigga running around the room like I'm so embarrassed, like slightly, but now you don't seen me, okay you might ain't never seen it. Shit, wo come out. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Like listen, I've run to the.
Speaker 5: Bathroom to get like ship to clean up the carpet, but before I could, my dog ate it.
Speaker 1: Like oh, you know, because I guess she saw me as her mom. I'm her mom.
Speaker 4: She's my mom.
Speaker 1: Dogs are just sitting up.
Speaker 4: Just disgusting.
Speaker 1: Honey, ain't doodoo man.
Speaker 4: And that's why I gotta say, y'all gotta stop letting them dogs kiss y'all them out, and y'all know who y'all are, and that I'm talking about. Stop letting them dogs kish y'all in your face. They will eat your dookie.
Speaker 5: Was that same dog used to go outside and eat catshit and come and throw it up in the house and I got to.
Speaker 7: Clean it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't kiss animals in the mountain.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. That's yeah, that was pretty embarrassing. I'm glad you were comfortable to share it. To be, I don't listen. I don't see the thing about me when I'm drunk, and this is a problem. Nothing embarrasses me, you know, when I'm drunk. So I'm trying to think, what was an embarrassing moment? Drunk?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Can I tell him about an embarrassing You may not think it's embarrassing, but somebody telling me you did this, I felt like secondhand embarrassment me.
Speaker 1: Yes, somebody told you embarrassed. I told you about this, I think. I don't know if I need.
Speaker 7: To hear that.
Speaker 1: It's not bad.
Speaker 7: It's not like drinking.
Speaker 5: The nigga said his homeboy took tam me on the date. You know what I'm saying. They go back to the house, he thinking he would do, and this bitch start acting out movies, drunk acting out movies, free styling, goofy shit.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm gonna do. The entertainment is free, period. But imagine niggas can keep out any guy set it off.
Speaker 5: I literally put that ship in my notes because that's a whole movie scene.
Speaker 1: Like imagine taking a bitch like a magic See that on the screen right, Like.
Speaker 5: He's just ready, like, oh man, shes going to the bathroom. You want to come out the stairs and she come out.
Speaker 1: Like she come out looking like Cleo acting and shit.
Speaker 4: Like camera action. Bitch. I really didn't, like, I don't remember doing that, but it sounds like that. I know it sound like that's so true.
Speaker 1: I thought he was like this stupid ass bitch. So you got an embarrassing drunk story.
Speaker 4: I can't think of any like I told you, I don't be embarrassed. I can tell somebody else story. I can't. I don't have no embarrassing a drink. Oh I do have an embarrassing moment now that I think about it. This was back at Benningdett College and we was like drinking real heavy back then, taking shots of patron and I had got some cheap ass shoes from like I think they were a rainbow girl rainbow shoes and they had light rainbow. Yeah, it's the same shit graffiti on it, right, but it went with my little mini skirt that I had got from whatever those pack son or whatever. And baby, I was in there thinking I was the finest bitch walking through the club, and the heel broke on that bitch while I was going down the steps, and then I tumbled all the way down the steps and main event, y'all remember main event? Oh my god, I went falling down the steps and I was like for real hurt. And then like people were laughing. And then the people I looked to see who was laughing the loudest, and it was the bitches who I was with, like your friends laughing the hardest at me. And I was so embarrassed that I did not even say. And we had just got there, like we were coming walking in, you know, like going to the v Yeah, and it broke and then what was more embarrassing is that to walk out like this because you know, so that was an embarrassing moment for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's definitely show me all sexual ship. That's definitely embarrassing you bring I fell down in the club.
Speaker 7: I always fall as a matter of fact.
Speaker 5: Really, I haven't fall in a while, but be real, like cautious because the bitch is clumsy. So I definitely not fell down in the club before. So have you ever sent a risky text you regret.
Speaker 7: While drunk?
Speaker 4: Yes, And let me tell you why I regret it. Because I was drunk and I was I sent I sent an ad shot to my mama. I did not send it to the right person, and my mama was like, what the fuck? First of all, I don't want my mama to know me in that capacity.
Speaker 1: Your mama know what that ass looks like.
Speaker 4: You know what it looked like, but she don't know it in that in that manner, she did not need to know it that matter. I was so mortified that I sent that to my own mama. She don't know how, she don't need to know how. I'll be getting down.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know if I ever sent like something, I ain't mean the center. I feel some type of way about sending it because I think the only time I would probably be embarrassing, as if I don't get the response. I was looking for it, right, Yeah, And that's never happened, right.
Speaker 4: You never sit at texting and went to the wrong person. Oh. I remember one time, I, uh, this is I was in London and I was It was some rappers from the Stakes that had came to London and we got on Twitter. We all linked up, and it was after the show and we were back at the hotel or whatever, and my homegirl was like with somebody else and I was with this person in the room. But I wasn't trying to give her no ass, you know which as a grown woman's like, why are you even there if you're not trying to do nothing? Right? So we are, we've been drinking, we've been smoking. I think I'm texting her this nigga, you can come back, you can come down here, because this nigga ain't about to get no ass. I sent it to him right there.
Speaker 1: I sent him.
Speaker 5: See, I don't make those type of mistakes. I'm too playing for that ship. When I tell you, I'm double checking, checking the top to see you name up there before I hit sinned and he was world by.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can shut it.
Speaker 5: You can go to her. She ain't gotta come here. No, that's for you, bitch. She was the most famous person you've ever d MD girl.
Speaker 4: I'll be staying in these niggas, so I can't think of like the most famous. You know. I guess I'm not telling y'all because I'll be talking to him.
Speaker 5: I'm telling y'all, I don't know if I ever, I don't know. I want Kanye to go do birthday with me one year. I have definitely messaged you still want that? Yeah, I still fuck with Kanye Kanye.
Speaker 4: He said, So you ain't skinny enough to hang out with Kanye. You see what he said he.
Speaker 7: Said about that.
Speaker 1: I'm just see, no, forget nigga. Your mama.
Speaker 5: Mama was trying not to be a fat bitch no more lost her life.
Speaker 7: What it's the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have not even taken a shot. Talking about not taking a shot yet.
Speaker 5: What did he say about I don't even know the next question?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: He just was saying, like, if you with a fat bitch, you broke basically something almost line, you broke. If you with a fat bitch, that's the only reason you were hers, because you ain't if.
Speaker 1: You were a fat nigga.
Speaker 4: That what that means?
Speaker 7: He got money, right, that's.
Speaker 4: I guess that what that means. I like my I can I like a little chunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't get on my goddamn nerve.
Speaker 4: Man, the spicy truth. Have you ever hooked up with someone and regretted it immediately?
Speaker 7: A fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I'm ghosting.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm ghosting like I'm not talking to you no more.
Speaker 4: I was say I was, and I was telling it. This was very young, this is my twenties. I was working at this club in Summertean. I was bartending and this guy had a doctor Pepper capriest back you know, back when Nigga used to have the cars with.
Speaker 5: Like somebody gonna know that nigga, I know, you know him, you know.
Speaker 4: Him, this nigga like he was so cute and I was talking to him all the time we started. We finally hooked up one night. This nigga had narcolepsy. I think because he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a couple of days on me.
Speaker 7: Real was what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I had a niggaie before, like you're gonna bite me?
Speaker 7: Wake up?
Speaker 1: He ain't not telling me that he had a condition.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, but you need to.
Speaker 4: Tell somebody that up front.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he get a little, a little tiny pass.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, like it's my pussy sleeper, Like what is going on?
Speaker 4: Sleepy man?
Speaker 1: How'd I ever had a.
Speaker 4: Dude fall asleep?
Speaker 1: Uh while sex? Though, I feel like I have for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drunk.
Speaker 7: Hell, I had a dude.
Speaker 5: Come to my house one time, pissy drunk, literally smelling like urine pants wet I had.
Speaker 4: I had a nigga so pissy drunk come to my house one night. He couldn't drive, like this was my people though, Like so I loved him to death. He had since passed away, rest in peace. But he was so drunk. He went to sleep on the couch right because he just couldn't drive the rest of the way home. And we wasn't like that. So he was like on the couch, I'm up, I'm up because I haven't been drinking. This nigga gets up and I watch him walk into the kitchen, open the refrigerator and piss in my refrigerator thinking he was in the bathroom. What when I tell you I got I walked over there and straight punched him in his shit like so and then he woke up and he was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Did he clean it? Yeah, he cleaned it, and then he had a professionally clean and bought me a grocery refrigerator full of grocery. Pissed in my refrigerator thinking he was in the bathroom and that was the toilet and not the girl.
Speaker 7: Who you opened the door. You ain't left a lid. That's retarded.
Speaker 4: He was sleepwalking.
Speaker 7: We can stay retarded, y'all.
Speaker 4: All right? The next question, have you ever cheated or been the side piece?
Speaker 5: You drinking because you don't want to tell? Are you drinking because you want to just want to drink?
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about that, So this drink. If you not gonna talk, drink so you can stay silent.
Speaker 7: Well, I've been unofficial side.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never cheated, and I've definitely been fucked on somebody boyfriend before, but I've never like been like a real side I wish a nigga would even treat me like that.
Speaker 4: Well, what's the difference.
Speaker 5: I just feel like you you only fucking with that person like you you like single, but in a relationship with somebody who's in a relationship with somebody else. So no, and then cheated, of course, not never cheated. You can answer that truthfully.
Speaker 7: You can't eat.
Speaker 4: I've never cheated.
Speaker 7: My gosh, don't even cheat. Black women don't cheat, Like, why would they even put down?
Speaker 4: This is stupid?
Speaker 1: This game is this game is getting dumb.
Speaker 4: Who's the next one?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 4: What is something your ex would say? Is your biggest flaw?
Speaker 1: I don't shut the fuck up? My too, we talked, what you say, I don't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: I'd be looking crazy in the morning, way off.
Speaker 7: It was a physical flaws.
Speaker 4: No, I think, Yeah, it's my mouth. My mouth can be reckless time. But I think I've gotten better. I think in my twenties. In the twenties, I would talk, I would like not shut up. But now I just know I know to pick my battles and I'm just not gonna go against everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like you don't really want quiet aging If I'm quiet, I'm actually like about to leave you. So it's either talking shit or leave it because I'm still fighting for the thing.
Speaker 7: When I don't have nothing to.
Speaker 4: Say, that's when it's over.
Speaker 7: That's when you better be going through my cell phone. I got shit to say.
Speaker 4: Name one person at this table you secretly hook up with at the table? What table? Girl? Bye? You wouldn't do me. No, you were gay, you wouldn't do no, bitch. If you are gay, you still wouldn't do me.
Speaker 1: No, that's fucked up. I know you. You're fucking sickening.
Speaker 7: That's okay.
Speaker 5: I mean only a gay mind could think about if they was gay, if they bitch you gay? If you're thinking like that, Like, no, I'm not gay, but hmm I might fuck Tammy.
Speaker 7: That's weird.
Speaker 4: No, Like you think I'm attractive enough to get done by other people?
Speaker 5: Yes, once you get the talking them out of there, that's why it's probably true.
Speaker 1: Probably true?
Speaker 4: All right? Next question, text your ex I miss you? Or take two shots.
Speaker 1: I wish I would I drink the rest of this bottle.
Speaker 5: Before because I'm about to play with my life like that, let alone the next nigga life.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Fun around. Somebody go yourself?
Speaker 4: It was it was one already in there, you guys. So I'm gonna be drawn.
Speaker 5: I'm taking a sip. My face started feeling noumb I drink too much? Man, Yeah, I'm definitely.
Speaker 4: Not playing fair. I feel like I'm playing by myself.
Speaker 1: Did I not just drink barely?
Speaker 4: Let me see you drink somewere? Oh my god, drinking to the middle justice.
Speaker 1: What I know where that comes from?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I got that one?
Speaker 4: Okay, girl, you is really playing it on my top?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: What's the next one? Let someone else go through the last five text messages? And so you can look at my text even if it was some rauchy ship in there? What did week? It ain't nothing in my phone? My phone dry tumbleweed. I opened this text thread tumble whee the road across this molephone period.
Speaker 7: This my last five. But look at this one.
Speaker 1: That's what I text last night?
Speaker 7: What does that even mean? Poopy Scoop?
Speaker 5: Remember Kanye's song Scoop and he just said huh and I just say nothing else?
Speaker 7: Who is that?
Speaker 4: You do realize this is the show?
Speaker 1: Right, poopity Scoop?
Speaker 4: What does that even mean?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: You remember they said Kanye didn't want.
Speaker 5: To give Drake this particular beat, so he just made a song with some bullshit on it, like poopity scoop poopity scoop poopity. You don't remember that, oh now, but that happened. So that's why I text.
Speaker 4: Poopy my text My last five texts are from Wig Dealer Style, se Josh Will he's a Democratic Dad nominee in Florida, and Gavin the guy who just did our show. So yeah, I don't have any Oh then the Buck TV. Y'all shout out to Buck TV. But that's it. Send me a question mark my phone, dry show the group. You're hidden Instagram d and folder. I didn't I didn't even know you could do that.
Speaker 7: You have a hidden folder.
Speaker 4: There's hidden hidden folder. I don't even know what that means. I don't hinde ship. And if a nigga there, if a man is messaging me on Instagram and he hits vanish mode, oh stop talking to me. Have you ever had somebody like d M and you and then all the oh they go to vanishes? You need to vanish nigga, because if you can't talk to me up openly, get your hands out of here, all right? Call a past hookup and asked us they do it again? You wanna do it?
Speaker 7: I'm an drink. I'min't playing like that.
Speaker 5: See you single bit and you can't call nobody.
Speaker 7: Like should like what should podcast? You want this pussy?
Speaker 4: I want this pussy. I don't talk like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, what're you doing tonight? What are you doing tonight? You want to come over? Can I come over tonight?
Speaker 4: Al held?
Speaker 7: Who are we going?
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm doing the show stars? Hey? How you doing? Did? How you being? I?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 4: What's up? I'm good? I'm just thinking about you. I just wanted to know if you wanted me back in your bed, back in the bed to do?
Speaker 7: What what we're doing in the bed?
Speaker 4: What do you think? You still going my toes?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 4: Stop like I never put your toes in my mouth?
Speaker 5: What if you stop.
Speaker 1: Lying toes of my mouth?
Speaker 4: Listeners? I hear it now my homele girl? Is I do not seeing?
Speaker 3: It's okay?
Speaker 4: I like it. I ain't gonna talk nobody else.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, bye bye. I listen. I've never put in looks like a bit that I'm I'm sweating from that. Look, can you see me? I've never put nobody's toes in my mouth.
Speaker 7: I ain't never suck a nigga tod? Is that? Like?
Speaker 1: What type of love is that I put?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You look you look the man people for I've never done that.
Speaker 4: He's lying.
Speaker 1: He's lying everyone, He's lying.
Speaker 4: I believe you man, I never did that. Okay, he playing, y'all, he playing. Okay, audience submission. Okay, so listen after y'all watched, listen to this episode or watch this episode. I need y'all to d m us. You're drink of truth. Questions for us to do next time? Okay, so good questions because these was.
Speaker 7: Like men you know on have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 4: No, we're going I'm going through the list. That's next, Oh said, are you reading? Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Sorry, So now we're going to the hard hitted questions. The first one, who in this group do you trust the least?
Speaker 7: And why.
Speaker 4: That don't brought us?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Drink? All right? Have you ever faked an orgasm? What woman has not?
Speaker 7: We gotta do it often?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like all the time. Some men come because they think you're coming right, Yeah, so I'll just figure.
Speaker 7: But but we.
Speaker 4: Just heard that men fake orgasms.
Speaker 5: You just don't know how how do you fail? You just oh if they're using a condom, I guess the inside you. I'm gonna know you wanna know as a woman and somebody came in you, it's gonna so I'm gonna come down like how do you come to me?
Speaker 7: And I don't And there's nothing.
Speaker 5: But what if they're like dog it was a little bit, it's still gonna have a dog dinner, just like a little bit. Like just clear, somebody called somebody that, like, I was with this guy who's.
Speaker 4: Playing video games and they call each other dog waterer? Is that what they're talking about?
Speaker 7: Sounds I'm a video game. That sounds gay?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know. All right they gay? Let me do right now?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: What's the most toxic thing you've ever done in a relationship? Mmmm?
Speaker 7: I gotta thing hard because.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know the problem is that I consider the things that do not toxic, And that's the problem.
Speaker 4: That's the toxic thing, not knowing when you're toxic.
Speaker 7: I guess ignoring people that's toxic.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying like putting them on punishment, ignoring the phone calls and stuff like that. Yeah, I'm good for ignoring a nigga. So that's bad because it's just like the power and control thing.
Speaker 4: I guess the most toxic thing I used to do. I've been singing for so long, but I would start fights to have rough sex later on purpose. No, it wasn't acting. It wasn't acting. It was just like I would like the aggression that came with the anger from earlier.
Speaker 7: You're nuts, and the type of fights like bullshit fights.
Speaker 4: It would be dumb shit, it would be like stupid shit. But it started arguing just so we could be aggressive later. That was something I used to So.
Speaker 1: You like the break up to make.
Speaker 4: Up, Yeah, I like the intensity of all of that. So I think that's the most toxic thing I used to do. I don't do that anymore, but that was the thing that I used to do in my last relationship. If you could erased one pass hoo, cook, who would it be?
Speaker 1: And why one?
Speaker 4: All of them?
Speaker 5: If I ain't come line, come well, it ain't happening. They don't count all them niggas.
Speaker 1: Is control delete Definitely the nigga with the doctor peppercar. You gotta go.
Speaker 5: It's a few people, man, you fuck run to see them now as a grown ass woman, because I when I I'm thinking about people like my early twenties, is like that, you fucking to see them, Like, oh my god, you can never see my cuccie now, right, I cannot believe you can say that.
Speaker 4: You got to say, right, I feel you.
Speaker 5: So it's a few people I would love to raise, delete, eliminate. You know why the fuck on Instagram do they stay unlive?
Speaker 4: Why y'all just don't say eliminated YouTube.
Speaker 5: You can't say dead and die. You can say that on Instagram and shit, I guess I think people just come over. Yeah, but why why y'all gonna say eliminate instead of un alive?
Speaker 7: That is not even a word.
Speaker 4: I guess it's a word now because people decided it was one eliminate. So how did that get to? Is the liquor hitting you? Because you're getting off topic talking about eliminating? Shit? Who would you? Who would you erase? And why.
Speaker 1: I would erased?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell y'all something real, like it's real, like personal. I was pregnant at fifteen.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad my mom gonna saved my life, y'all, because she did make me yelling them up a cold slab and did.
Speaker 7: Not have a baby.
Speaker 5: But if I had a child by the person I was pregnant for at that age, I would tell them he's dead. I would not tell anybody who that person is.
Speaker 7: I wish what about the kid though? Delete him?
Speaker 4: You would tell them that they was there there though, right.
Speaker 7: No, that's how bad it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, that's cold blooded.
Speaker 7: But he had a big dick and that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometime would be like that. That all they got is that.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 4: He might be retarded, a big retarded, but you it might not have even been big.
Speaker 6: You was fifteen, You know that wasn't big, bitch. I've been grown for a long time and it's still big, and you're grown. I haven't grown for a long time. That was a big dick, no business fucking on it. Yeah, I wish.
Speaker 5: This is very graphic, but I do wish I could delete that nigga man from my vegenda.
Speaker 4: I just I wish I could delete all the niggas from my legenda, and for my husband, that I have not that I'm going to get. I don't want none of these niggas. All of them can go.
Speaker 1: All three, all three of them could go.
Speaker 4: All right? Was all right? That was it? Double or nothing? Guess who refuse to answer a question? Was take two shots instead of one? Let's just take two shots for the road.
Speaker 7: I am manbout to get the fuck about it here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two shots for the road. Truth of there? Are you really happy right now?
Speaker 7: Like in life?
Speaker 4: Ex period?
Speaker 1: I actually am.
Speaker 7: I have some secrets. I'm very happy right now. What kind of secrets? A lot of See, I'm not pregnant, bitch.
Speaker 4: I know you're not secret.
Speaker 7: I know I got some good things going on.
Speaker 4: Girl, I'm happy, Okay, good, good.
Speaker 7: But you know, like being happy is like it's fleeting. It's a fleeting moment. Sometimes you don't just be happy from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep. It's gonna be some ship. But overall, yes, are you.
Speaker 4: I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'll say that happy adjacent I'll say that I don't feel like I feel displaced still, girl, You know, I know so I feel very much this displaced, But I have a lot of good things brewing. You know, a lot of good is going. But yeah, so overall, yeah, I can say I'm happy. Man, Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think so those are goals.
Speaker 4: Let's take a shot to that, all right, if you're watching, let's take a shot. All right, pausitive, go for your shot. Then we're going to take a shot to happiness. So pauses real quick. Alright, one cheers the happiness? Tap it down?
Speaker 7: Who No, I've been having straight liquor from the time my last time.
Speaker 4: No, you weren't drinking nothing straight. What's that you put? Apple juicing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: I see you? All right, So I think that's all of our truth and their questions for tonight.
Speaker 5: We're gonna wrap it up, all right, last episode, y'all even working today?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right, so final thoughts. You don't want to fuck me if you were gayly we know, we know that it's most certainly this. What else? You're not a cheater, You're not a side bitch. No, and wait, who's the most famous DM you've ever done?
Speaker 1: Mber?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: You see him? One?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, let's not go back to that.
Speaker 1: When you hell I said about his mama.
Speaker 7: He might be upset but you can't be nigga because you need to calm down.
Speaker 4: Listen to wrap us up, because I just want to make sure we have a show for another year.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, don't take no shots to be depressed or not happy.
Speaker 7: Okay, tacos, take.
Speaker 5: Nod, go to therapy, call your therapist, do whatever you need to do to get you through. No man, just for today, all right, whatever, But if y'all enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Tach iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: Whoever the fuck you get your podcasts. That is your co host, aj Holiday.
Speaker 4: Two point zero.
Speaker 5: On Instagrams, y'all click like, share, subscribe all the good things and me we need to be saying at the beginning of the video, but yeah, go ahead down y'all's official.
Speaker 4: Tam Bam on Instagram. I love y'all so much. Y'all, Remember speak now.
Speaker 7: And never hold your liquor.
Speaker 5: This is For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.