Speaker 1: And this full situation with Dalton and Russia keeps kind of like following him, you know, with the expressions and the attitude and the antics and all of the things. But you cannot piss off Show Hey what everybody, and welcome to a live Dodger's Territory post game on this June twenty fourth. I am a wonner riso. That is climpass. We are so psyched that you guys are with us. Thank you so much for being here, and get your comments into the chat. We already got some folks that are weighing in, but we want you guys to weigh in as well. And thanks again for liking, subscribing, rating us five stars all of the things. As we try to make our way to twenty thousand subs. We are getting there, you guys, We are getting there. But share your thoughts about the game and the life. Yeah, let's get into this one, Clint. We are at the halfway point, game eighty one of one sixty two. Right hander show Hey Otani versus right hander Joe Ryan Dodgers win. And that's a good thing, right, So that's like, that's the number one thing, and then we break it down from there. If you had to have like a little bit of a broad stroke brushback of this game. What is your take, sir.
Speaker 2: Broad stroke weird game for show? Hey, you're happy? The Dodgers win pick up win number fifty two on the season. Otani gets his eighth win on the bomp Tanner Scott, the guy we expected to be leading the team in saves, picks up save number eleven. But yeah, a little bit of a weird game for Otani, a lot a bit of a weird game for Dalton rushing. Sure, let's let's put the uh let's put the picture graphic up here for show. Sure the line looks nice. The velo, my god, was the vlo? There but six innings to earn, three runs allowed over all, the five hits eight ks mixed in this According to Fabi and Ardaia of the athletic throw consistently harder than he had at any other and any other start, any other appearance in the past, averaging ninety nine point eight miles per hour on the fastball. So he was feeling himself. Maybe that split finger or sorry not to split fing. Remember the blister wasn't so much of an issue for him in this game. But Yeah. The other factor is it seems like, you know, him and Dalton weren't quite in lockstep. You saw the pass ball, You saw the different you know moments where he really wanted to challenge and Dalton was like no, waving him off kind of emphatically. I thought that was you don't see that. You really don't see that with the Dodgers. What was your take there with you know, the pass ball and just kind of a little emphatic back and forth there between the battery, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Think just based on pedigree, based on production, based on contract, based on back of the baseball card, you're going to defer to show him, right, Like, I think he has a better sense of what's going on now. I will say this, as far as abs challenges are concerned, the ones that have the most success are catchers, okay, and then second are position players. Finally, it's the picture okay as far as least amount of success. But the problem is Showhy is both and I just don't think that they were on the same page tonight, Like it just looks like they were out of lockstep. Showhy didn't seem like he was very pleased, and Showhy is a very like emotional, Like his face is very emotional. He has a lot of different expressions. But I tell you what I just feel like again, and this whole situation with Dalton Russia keeps kind of like following him, you know, with the expressions and the attitude and the antics and all of the things. But you cannot piss off show, Hay. And I don't know that this was a piss off show Hey moment, but it was something that you could tell these two were not on the same page, and you you can't do that. And again again, this is this is a this is a it's an unfortunate situation because typically it would be Will Smith behind the plate catching show Hay. Right, Will Smith is not available, he's on the il. So Dalton Rushing has been catapulted to the number one catcher. And then there's Chuckie Robinson. I don't know, I just know, I mean, had he had a good listen, he had a good game yesterday. But the point is, I don't know, it just it didn't look good. There seems to be a little bit of disconnect between the two of them. But I will say this, there were some coachable moments there. And I even tweeted about this. It's like you see Dalton rushing in the dugout, Dave Roberts had his arm like around him and was like just talking to him. And this is why I love Dave, because he doesn't get too high or too low about anything. But it wasn't just Dave. It was Freddy Freeman, it was Mark Cryor. There was some veteran leadership from Freddy. There was obviously some coaching moments from Mark and from Dave. But it's just like Dalton keeps showing up in these moments, right, and it's like it's again, this is a narrative. I kind of feel like Dalton Rushing is Alex Verdugo two point zero.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna take anything away from that take. I think Dalton, I mean, he's twenty five years old. He feels like a young twenty five and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say you're coming down on him, because I don't think you are. I think you're sharing your opinion and I think you're you're sharing in astute observation that you were seeing and covering the game and the all the years that you have. I think this wasn't so much of an anticks thing. I think, yeah, more so. I mean, I don't know how you get crossed up in the day and age where you know the shit is going in your ear telling you you know, you're either pushing the buttons or show hey is telling what you want. That's a little weird, But I think it was more so just just a rough game. I do wonder. I mean, obviously Dalton and cole By. Cole had had put it in the chat as well, coming off of you know, missing a game was exited early two games before with the whole maybe there was a concussion in there. They did check him for a concussion. If he's in the game, I would assume that they ruled it out. So I'm not saying that that is an issue. But when I at the moment, I was listening to the game to Tim and Moe calling the game, and I was wondering, you know, I think it was Tim and mow at least I was half listening apparently, but anyways, I was wondering, you know, hey, is this something right in the noggin? Is everything all the marbles there, all the screws where they're supposed to be again, I don't. I don't think that's the situation. I think it was just a little bit of a rough game. And you and I were talking before even going live. It's a different animal when you are the young kid, second year catcher going out there and catching show hey Otani in front of target field's first sell out of the year because shohe Otani is on the mound. Uh, that's a lot of pressure to a degree, I think he should be able to handle it. You know, this is a kid who has pedigree. He's still you know, cutting his teeth here at the big league level, but he has caught big games. He's he's done it on on the Louisville stage, he's done it now he has a World Series champion, all that kind of stuff. I think it was really just a bad game. And you mentioned going back to the coachable moments. I think that's huge, the fact that you want this kind of shit to happen now where you can have Freddie Freeman put his arm around you, Dave Roberts, Mark Pryor uh the mental skills coach whose name escapes me, what mental skills. I have to have them sit there and be like it is going to be great. You're fine, it happens. It happens to everybody in the big leagues. You're gonna have a bad game. It's how do you move on from it? And luckily the Dodgers wine.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, yeah, luckily the Dodgers went. But we're used to them winning and they have a billion game lead in the division. But here's the deal. Like, to me, that type of stuff should be handled behind the scenes. And I can appreciate the fact that like Dave did it, and Freddy did it, and Mark Pryor did it, but like, now, this is what we're talking about, right, Like Dalton continues to take away the energy, Like Dave must have been sitting with him on the bench, on the back bench of the dugout for ten minutes, right Like, I don't know, Like it's you. You cannot be as a backup catcher and now the primary catcher until Will gets back. You cannot be that much of a time suck for the manager and the pitching coach and everybody else the the you know, future Hall of Famer because you had a really shitty inning or really shitty game. Grow up, grow up, Like I really feel like this dude is. I mean, he's probably never gonna come on our show again, but so be it. I really feel like this dude, I really feel like this dude is like Alex Dugo, like either we get it, but you better start producing and you better fucking figure it out. Because enough enough with the antics, enough with the like, don't piss I'm sorry, don't piss off show, Hey, don't piss off show? Hey?
Speaker 2: That okay, that's where I'm all the way in, uh, Terry. Before we go to a break, we got a four ninety nine super chat from Terry Hesticles and the me square this up says four people to talk to him like a child. The optics alone did not look great at all. Rookie shows up Otani no point. Yeah, maybe there the showing up Otani and again I caught some of the replay on Twitter after the fact, but mostly listening to it. They didn't necessarily give you that kind of uh imagery on the radio broadcast that there was a lot, but you know, looking at the video afterwards, it looked a little bit worse. And again, better this happened now, I'll take the positive outlook of it. Better this happens now, get it square away and it didn't Nobody got hurt, and it didn't cost you a win.
Speaker 1: The point that we continue to have to talk about Dalton Rushing and his emotions so many times in a season, and that we're halfway through, is all you need to know. How many times are we gonna have to talk about Dalton Rushing and his emotions or his antics, or his shenanigans or any of it? When are we talking about a catcher this much.
Speaker 2: A backup catcher at that, who's obviously thrust into the the a position on the catching card right now? Yeah, no, that's fair, I get it. Apparently I'm taking the soft approach today where I don't want.
Speaker 1: To slam because that's usually me.
Speaker 2: Well again, I was listening. That didn't get as big of a picture. But if I feel different, I will bitch about it tomorrow when we're back live at noon o'clock Pacific time Eastern. But for right now, we got to pay a bill. We're gonna tell you about Riz is going to tell you about fan duel. We're gonna come back, and we got to talk about some positive shit. Mookie bets be right back.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by fan Duel Baseball fans, The MLB season is in full swing, and fan Duel is giving you a chance to call your shot with Daily Dingers. Joining the action is easy. Just make your free pick on who's hitting a home run in their game, and if you're right, you'll get a profit boost to use on your next bet for a chance at extra winnings. It's just another reason why fan duel is the home of home runs. So are you ready to play your game? Head over to FanDuel dot com slash podcast to get started. That's FanDuel dot com Slash podcast. To opt in for Daily Dingers and make your free pick on who's hitting a homer. Playball and swing for the fences on fan Duel, an official partner of Major League Baseball. No purchase necessary, opt in required. Bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call or text one eight hundred gambler and we're back.
Speaker 2: And I want to pop this not that one. This is the chat I wanted to pop. U pop up from Fritzy the Dog Dollar nine to nine on the super Chat says, promote Charles Entertainment. Uh, that's what we call CHUCKI Robinson. Yes, it's Chuckie Cheese. Anyways, promote him to back up shortstop, which is our our backup backstop, which is what he is right now. Terry on your side as well. He needs to knock the child this shit off, and yeah, to button up. The final thing I'll say about about Rush. I like the kid. I want the best for the kid, because the better he is, the better the Dodgers are going to be. But yeah, there there, there's still I wouldn't say showmanship, but he needs to outwardly display that he is feeling something. A little too often, you know, whether we see him snapping his battle his leg or or you know, cussing himself out after he struck out for a third time in a game. There's probably a little bit too much of that. And I think that's what they decided today was the day to try to nip that in the butt a little bit. With Freddy saying something and Freddie the way he sat down, it was like, here we go, young man, We're gonna have a little chatsky right here about some stuff.
Speaker 1: There's a certain there's a certain time and place for everything. I think the Dodgers are very very good allowing guys to be themselves. I do not think the Dodgers are trying to get Dalton Rushing to be somebody that he's not. I do not want Dalton Rushing to be somebody that he is not. But you need to learn how to control your emotions, and you need to learn how to do it in a certain respect. It's showhy Effington. Could you imagine could you imagine if it was Clayton on the hill.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's a different one. I'm probably, you know, flying my ass over to target field to slap him around a little bit. Okay, be different.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm serious, though, think about it, if it was Klayton, You're not doing that to Clayton.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we'll have some more thoughts about this again tomorrow. I want to talk about we're gonna spin positive, We're gonna have some positive things because Mookie Bets. Dare I say it? Riz? It feels like he's all the way back. Three hit game, but it's another three hit game for Marcus Lynn Betts Tonight's includes his ninth home run, a homer of the season, three hundredth of his career. So congrats to Mookie there finishes. It is triple.
Speaker 1: That is super cool, really super cool. Three hundredth of his career I.
Speaker 2: Mean in a Dodger uniform now, which is.
Speaker 1: Crazy too, because like movie, you don't think a movie is a home run hitter. But already have already having three hundred in his career with all of his defensive prowess and all of the ability to move all over the field. Congratulations to you, sir. We are super proud of you. This was a good game again, Dodgers win, Dodgers sweep. We are able to nip right because of how good this team is. So congrats Moky. We are definitely proud.
Speaker 2: Of you, number one sixty one.
Speaker 1: He's no longer rimber. A couple of days ago or a couple of shows ago, We're like, I'm okay with Mooky, like, you know, not giving us the offense that he were accustomed to. And he's getting older and this that and the other thing. As long as he continues to be a good defensive shortstop, here we go.
Speaker 2: The thing is right, This.
Speaker 1: Is why you can never count mooki Bets out.
Speaker 2: Even through that he was quietly telling us to shut the fuck up because he had been pretty hot up to that point. And he, you know, chip in another three hit game. Last fifteen games, he's twenty for sixty three. That is a three seventeen average, three homers, four doubles, twelve runs scored. Still not doing a lot in the RBI category. I think he's had four over those last two weeks, but it looks like he has found something. The deeper we get, and I think the deeper we get into this, this this hot stretch that we're in, the more I believe and other people. I mean, Mooky's got a lot of haters right now in the last couple of seasons for myriad reasons. But I believe Mookie's back. Like you're you're seeing confidence, you're seeing swagger, You're seeing him fine grass, which was something I either said on this show or on my All Dodger Show. What I need to see out of Mookie Bets is, don't worry about the long ball. That shit is going to happen on its own. Worry about just hitting the ball hard, finding yourself some grass, My dude, and he's doing that right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just again, we said it the other day that it's like, I'll take whatever we can get out of Mooky offensively because everything he does for this team, he's so self less, everything he does defensively. But again, every time you kind of count Mooky bets out here, he comes again like I'm the greatest, you know, I'm the greatest of the world. I'm the greatest of the game. And I'm happy for him. I'm proud of him, and his last ten games have been so unbelievably impressed. Three fifty you see the numbers there, three home runs for Ruby's the ops over one thousand. His on base percentage is three ninety five. The stolen base. I just love it. I love Mochi. I love everything he does. He's a gamer, and I think it's super impressive what he continues to do. I mean, my goodness, it's amazing when we sit here as experts as we say and criticize a four time World Series champion. He's just He's an impressive human being and God bless him. And again, this is why this team is so impressive, because we can get the production up and down, the lineup in different ways. All right, guys, much more to come, But first a word from our friends at foul Territory.
Speaker 4: You know why are enjoying this minute because we're happy, Krats, We're happy because we're wearing mac welding.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm six ft five and nobody can give me tall clothing, but mack Weldon allows me to have it, so I don't really have to care about how I look, and I still look good because I don't put a lot of time into what I do to put pick out my clothes. Mac Weldon takes care of it for me.
Speaker 4: Classic always in style made from the world's most comfortable performance materials. Summer, get sweaty, don't let unnecessary sweat spots emerge. Mac Weldon's air Knit X fabric helps you out. Their lightest fabric is fused with nylon mesh for maximum airflow. Skip the midday wardrobe changes. The barely there feel also keeps you feeling more dry and fresh. Don't sweat the heat this summer feel as effortlessly.
Speaker 2: Cool as you look.
Speaker 4: With mack Weldon. Go to Mackweldon dot com and get twenty percent off your first order of one hundred and twenty five bucks or more with promo code foul. That's m A C K W E L d O N dot com code foul.
Speaker 2: And if you guys are looking for a different way to support us, check out the YouTube members platform we have here. You can sport us three ninety nine a month. You get discounts on our merch in the Dodgers Territory Shop. You also get access to our next members only livestream, which we will settle riz. We need to settle that tomorrow with WU when the hell that's going to happen. But beyond that, I still want to talk more Mooki because he entered the month hitting one ninety four, got it up to got the average up now to two thirty, which, yeah, I'll put the numbers back on the screen. In totality, it's not a sexy looking season hit two thirty to ninety on base, but it's trending. That's season one, that's the first half. There is still a lot more season for Muki bets.
Speaker 1: Another question, not how you start it, is how you finish flints. But here's the funny, here's a here's an interesting question. I will go I will defer to our chat for this. We just had it in here, give me just one moment. I apologize at young Gi young ge young yee, yeah, young ee, I apologize, youngie two seven eight five. Should we well, I'm assuming should we move Muki back to second pause is struggling a secondary So that was let's little bit of a cluster there. But I mean, I guess the point is, should we move Mokey back up in the lineup now that he's really kind of starting to produce a little bit, or do we just leave him where he is?
Speaker 2: Theretis I was trying to find the chat so I could pop it on the screen for.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all the comments guys, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys are killing it. Appreciate you guys hanging out with us tonight. Following Oh, I didn't even pop it on the screen after I found it, dumbass, Yeah, youngie. And what's funny, this is lockstep. This is somebody who watches a lot of my content, hangs out with us in all of the chats, and I have that in the rundown. When do you start to have that consideration? Is it too soon to consider moving Mooky back up in the lineup? Because the two hole. The all due respect, Andy pa has has continued to be a black hole this season for the Dodgers. He is the least terrible of the two hole hitters so far for the Dodgers this season. But with where Mooki is at, I would like to see him potentially move back up in that lineup. You get more of the run scoring opportunities. Move, find a way to move Shoho Tani over, maybe get driven in by by Freddy or whatever it is what I think happens. I think Tao is going to be the deciding factor. Tao cranked another homer at Reno tonight for the Oklahoma City comments probably back with the Dodgers and Sacramento. Maybe they wait a little bit longer, but two homers and two games are ready for Taoscar Hernandez the big key that you need if you are moving Mooki out of that fourhole right now, you need another right handed power bat to plug back in, and that's going to be Tao.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you have to like move guys immediately just because oh man, this guy's doing really well. It's like immediately move him up in the lineup. Oh this guy's being terrible right now, because it's been two games in which he's been over for eight overreact. I know we are here to overreact, So let's not do that, right Like, let's just see what happens. Movie's doing well right now. Remember we were ready two years ago or I was to send Anti Paez to the moon, and now he's the leading vote getter in the National League in outfielders. Okay, So I mean, let's just not we are the kings and Queens of overreaction, because that is what these types of shows lend themselves to be. Yes, Maddie Man five Dodgs one oh one, for God's sake, leave Mooki where he is. He's finally hitting. I kind of agree with him, you know what I mean, Like, let's not try to move him up in the order. He's finally getting into a groove. For the love of Pete and all of creation, let's not try to change everything just because the man is hitting pork. For Medical super Chat twenty nine, we appreciate you guys so much. Tao two arms and Judays can't wait for his return to the same, same, same, same, same, But that does not mean you need to move a moogie all over the dang lineup. Let's just leave it the way it is for hot hot, just a hot second, just a hot second, guys, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Great And then Fritzy the Dog also four nine nine, three hit game for Mookie. Awesome. Check that fielding percentage another thing. He's doing it on both sides, like I think.
Speaker 1: Always has been. On the defensive side.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm right field back to the start last year, he would beg to differ. Like the level of play we're seeing it shortstop right now with Mookie. This is gold glove caliber. Eventually he got there after an X amount of months four months last season, it took him time. Uh, he's there right this is he is a complete player again right now and he is he arguably can be the best short I mean, there's a reason I said entering the season that this guy's going to be like top three in NL MVP voting because we know the numbers are going to be there. But to have Mookie Betts type numbers, as you know, at the shortstop position, you can't do that, like you don't. You get that with Corey Seeger, but you also get him being hurt fucking one hundred games a year, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's what I don't think people understand is how difficult it is to do what these guys do on a day in and day out basis. I mean, obviously, the being a shortstop is the most de manding defensive position on the field, with the exception of maybe being the catcher. But in terms of a defensive position and what they're expected to do offensively, there is no tougher position than being a shortstop. And Mookie is the most selfless dude on the planet. And the ability to be able to do all of the things that he's doing and to be the type of gold Glove caliber shortstop that he is is pretty impressive. So let's just let let's let's just leave it, give it a little breath for a hot second, just take a breath.
Speaker 2: Just what about this? How about the do when Tao comes back to you? Putao in the two hole, because I want to see them move. Andy pat has down. I think he was absolutely killing it in the sixth hole. And as good as his season that the you know, the totality of the numbers still are for Andy, I want to see the numbers kind of continue to climb back up and maybe it's an was your thing? Maybe hidden behind show Hey and in front of Freddy hasn't been great for him? Do you put to show Hey in that sorry to put Tao in that two hole?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe maybe I just.
Speaker 2: Don't think by asking the wrong person to be asked. Dave.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah, Dave, get in there.
Speaker 1: But here. But here's the deal. I like, until until we're struggling for uh we're in still, until we're absolutely jocking for position in the division, then I'll really start worrying about the order of which we're putting in our lineup. We have a massive lead right now, Like I'm not I'm not worried about it, worried about it.
Speaker 2: Also quick quick shout out swallow sausage, jell Or nine nine in the chats, doesn't notice to see you again, Alana with two.
Speaker 1: Ends, Nice to see you, sausage.
Speaker 2: Hello, Clint awesome. Hello, by the way, somebody clip that hello.
Speaker 1: We just have to include Clint.
Speaker 2: Somebody clip what Alana said before I ruined it there and also ten bucks from Nancy Brown says money for the dogs. Yeah, and recognition of the suite by the way, before we went live here this lady who's always working, was working on her Gidrey's Guardian stuff. So you guys know about the auction. By the way, I don't have the actually I guess I technically do. Go go sign up for the auction. It's got to find it here. It is right here, you guys, thirty.
Speaker 1: Two auctions dot com. There it is thirty two auctions dot com slash MLB Baseball. Yeah, these are four amazing field level seats and free parking at Dodger stadiums. It's Red Sox at the Dodge yas now, the Red Sox are terrible, but it is a two really bad this year they have they have the the least amount of wins you guys. However, however, it's still a historic franchise and all of the money goes to the Puffs. So anyway, if you want, if you want to support it, that would be really really great.
Speaker 2: One more break and then we got to come back, and then I got to flame Tyler glasnow, so everybody, hang tight, we'll be right Backkrats.
Speaker 4: Mint mobile plans still just fifteen bucks a month.
Speaker 3: And you're getting a ton from that fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: That's right, And We've talked about this for a while. It hasn't changed. It's still all there for you. I'm talking about unlimited talk, text, and data, fast, reliable coverage on the nation's largest five G network, oh and an award winning care team. Mint Mobile has it all for fifteen bucks a month. You can even bring your current phone and your number. Choose from three, six, or twelve month plans. Say goodbye to a monthly bill. Ditch overpriced wireless with mint Mobile. To get your new wireless plan for just fifteen bucks a month, go to mintmobile dot com slash territory. That's mintmobile dot com slash territory. Cut your wireless bill to fifteen bucks a month. At mintmobile dot com slash Territory, forty five dollars upfront payment required equivalent to fifteen bucks a month. New customers on first three month plan only. Speed slower above forty gigabytes on unlimited plan. Additional taxes, fees, and restrictions apply. See mint mobile for details.
Speaker 2: Alright, final stretch of the show here. We got some good updates, got some bad updates from Dave Roberts before the game. These from Fabi and ar Daya, Katie who's counterpart over there at the athletic. We'll do the positive stuff first. You see the first tweet, the quote tweet in there, Blake Snow's gonna throw another bullpen session Friday. It can be all fastballs at Petco Park or Dodger Stadium South if you prefer that. Kyle Tucker swung the bat today, did not do it on the field, He did do it in the batting cage, is still probably maybe on track for a Friday return. And then we get to the bad stuff. Will Smith not doing baseball activities, which you know, okay, guess giving some time for that injection to the to sort of take in the neck. What do they call that stuff? Shot cortizone. Shot there you go. Didn't have that planted my old noggin to say. But yeah, that's fine. You know, if he returns after the trip through Sacramento, that's that's all well and good. But Tyler Glass, now, my sweet word, not throwing right now. This, according to Dave and a lot of how in God's green Earth do we go from he's not gonna go on the il to he's gonna miss the minimum to he's going on the sixty day too, he's not throwing a baseball three months later or whatever it is. This is my fault. I was positive. I called Tyler Glasnow an ace. I went to glazing the dude, what the shit? Like, I understand it's a back and all of that kind of stuff, But I got a lot of crap for my opinions about this guy's inability to stay on the field, and that was the limiting factor in him not being an ace in my opinion. Yeah, he had elite stuff. He has elite stuff. At this point we could say he had elite stuff. But right now I'm looking at somebody like Tyler glass Now as if you come back cool, If not, you know, we're we're all jumping in the car and we're fucking leaving the gas station right now. Like, but let's let's move on.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I mean, you're You're not wrong, You're not wrong. I mean this is this has always been the bugaboo about Tyler Glasna. Right when he is healthy, he is one of the best in the game. But how long can he be healthy? How much can you get out of him? Uh? You know, the best ability is availability and and and he's not available a lot and he's been hurt more than he's not. I kind of feel like, you know, we were having this conversation the other day about what's his nut Jacob deGrom and it's like, he's, you know, hall of Famer, but is he is he? Because he's always hurt And you know, that's that's the thing about Tyler Glazo, not to say he's Hall of Famer because he's not. But when he is healthy, he's such a weapon. But you cannot count on him, and that's that's a that's unfortunate. The good thing is the daughters have the depth to be able to work their way around it. But that's why people call him glass now because he's very breakable, and it's unfortunate. And I love the dude, but you can't count on him, and that's that's that's that's that's the bugaboo. Oh yeah, Diane Shorter, what's up Glass now? Is Glass? She's not wrong, And that's unfortunate. I mean, when is this guy going to come back? You can't count on him. I mean, maybe this is all part of their evil plan, like he's going to come back in the postseason and Okay, then maybe they know more than we do. But this is not a gentleman that you can count on. And thank God for the likes of Justin Rableski, who, by the way, we are hoping that that robo joins us on the show on Monday. We asked him to come on on Thursday tomorrow, but it's an off day and his beautiful girlfriend is going to join him in San Diego and that's far more important with their schedule than coming than coming on with us. So hopefully he'll be on Monday. But the point is Justin Erbleski has such a huge addition, Eric Glower such a huge addition because of the likes that Blake Snell and Tyler glassnow are not available. So again, yeah, it's tough love. I mean d T wong y three w or w y tambermind.
Speaker 2: Whatever letters and numbers it is. It is, it is.
Speaker 1: It is tough love. It is. It is tough love.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Annoying, Like, I mean, how are you able to help your team?
Speaker 2: I don't have There are suggestions in the chat saying that he's probably fine, they're just banking him for the second half of the season, and if it is cool, I still think I agree with the sentiment of the best ability is availability. And yeah, there's also people in the chat and I fully agree with the back that they do have a nine grade nine game lead in the NL West. They are not hurting for starters at the moment. Everything has been quite fine. But at some point you need to see Glass now on the field, throw in every sixth day for this team, for any of this seasons in which he is under contract. That said, to give him one final point on this, to give him some flowers. They don't win that World Series without him. Last year, he was very good in his starts, pitched some big innings in relief as well, including it was a Game six coming on in relief, and then you know, pitching again in Game seven, getting some beginnings.
Speaker 1: And again, maybe that's all part of their master plan. Maybe Tyler Glasow is super healthy. Maybe he is. Maybe they're all looking at this and laughing at us. Maybe and that's great, and if that, if that leads them to their third straight World championship, God bless them.
Speaker 2: But you just see Andrew Friedman and company. They're watching this show right now, popcorn assholes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, and that's fine. I would I'd be I would be super psyched if they're like, this bitch doesn't know anything. Perfect. If that means if that means that they get they know what they're doing, and they get another World Series championship. Great, I love it perfect, but it is annoying from the outside, Like when you spend that much money on a dude and he seems to not ever be available. That's frustrating as a fan.
Speaker 2: If the Dodgers are doing that, we appreciate them giving us the talking something we do. We do this three days a week. I do this way too many days a week, and we appreciate you guys hanging out with us for most of them. Before we sign off, we have one more of the super chests that just came in from the docks, and dude pop this up on the screen to button up baby, to button up the show with the Dalton talk. I love that Dalton is already becoming Baseball's heel heel. Every sport is more fun with this guy. Everybody loves to hate.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I don't want to hate him, and I want him to last, and I wanted to have a great career. But to me, he's starting to become like that Alex Dugo guy. I'm sorry, he's just starting to become that dude for me. It's sorry.
Speaker 2: I love it that Alex for do go guy. All right, guys, we'll be back tomorrow twelve o'clock Pacific time, three pm Eastern. Katie, we will be joining us, and we got to talk about playing the first half of the season. We're through. What were we talking about? Grades? Were going to talk about awards, all that kind of stuff. We'll be back tomorrow. See then subscribe one games. Bye,