Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Jettie and he Armrong Eddy.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna need our Gavin Newsom. What the hell is going on a lot today? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Live is going on? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Live from Studio se C a R, a dimly lit room deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. And today Tuesday, we're under the tut ledge of our general manager, met Yahoo and Trump, the.
Speaker 2: Churchill and Roosevelts of our time. That was like wildly sagurated. But it's sound kind of crappy. What the hell is going on? What the hell is going on? What the hell is going on? So?
Speaker 1: Were you off?
Speaker 2: The hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Were you following all this yesterday? So Trump tweets out more or less? Boy, it's too many, too bad. So many people in Turan are gonna have to die. But I gave around their deadline and they gave it up, So too bad for all the death. Then there's one of the world's biggest traffic jams as people leave Tehran Trump leaves his meeting in Canada early. It's announced that he wants the national security team assembled. When he walks in the door having just announced too bad, so many people are gonna die. And then officials from the White House start contacting CBS News, Fox, Washington Post, all these different news outlets and say no, no, no, no, no, no no no, we're not joining in the offensive.
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on? What the hell is going on? Do you have an answer to that?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm tempted to start the show officially, it's because I think that may be the question that answers the question that is, in turn the answer. Huh, the clip we're gonna play. Well, so it's not what we're doing, it's what we know is.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get we'll get to that in just a second, because you're right about that. But uh, didn't it seem like the announcements coming out of the White House to all the media were it cross purposes with what the President was tweeting out or was.
Speaker 2: That on prepose?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not trying to claim five dimensional chests here, but I mean, was that No, there was so much ambiguity in Trump's statements, and I guess the White House was reacting to what the main reaction.
Speaker 2: Was in the press. I don't I didn't take it. How well, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: How else would you react to the President of the United States saying I gave you a deadline and it's passed. Too bad about all the death. There's gonna be so much death. I mean, how else would you react to that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I interpreted it as Israel was going to do something huge with our approval, because so far we haven't taken an active hand. But I don't know it was his deadline. By the way, before we get to our opening clip, which yeah, he was told phebe give us till Tuesday the thirteenth or whatever it was that came and went, the G seven signed off on a statement that says, more or less, we all agree there's all kinds of things going on, but one thing that is not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Iran is not going to have a nuclear weapon. So the whole G seven signed off on that.
Speaker 1: And so I don't know if that means you could have all those countries involved. Maybe also, and it's not just the United States helping out Israel. When go time finally comes, do you have British planes and French ships and everything else? Because they all signed off on the here's the deal, ran, you ain't getting a nuclear weapon? Yeah, active participation again or just passive approval of what Israel has to do. Meanwhile, in the Palace, the Iotold is like, hai, I've been crazy.
Speaker 2: Forgive me. We should negotiate. Now, let's really negotiate. Come on now, forgive a fella, come on, because there please, they got nothing left. Oh.
Speaker 1: David Ignatius has an interesting point about that in his Washington Post piece today, which is a good question. We'll get to that, but first, let's start the show officially, because this opening clip is something. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, June seventeenth. We missed a huge anniversary yesterday. We gotta talk about that later. It's Tuesday, June seventeenth, year twenty twenty five, w Armstrong in getting we approve of this program. All right, Let's begin then officially, according the FCC rules and regulations, here we go dig this at mark.
Speaker 3: When the dust settles, you're going to see some surprises on Thursday night and Friday that will make the Beeper.
Speaker 2: Operation almost seem simple.
Speaker 1: What that's Israel's ambassador to the United States in an interview yesterday.
Speaker 2: We've pulled off a number of surprises.
Speaker 1: When the dust settles, you're gonna see some surprise on Thursday night and Friday that will make the Beeper operation almost seem simple.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what again? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: I continue craziest and most sophisticated and most targeted military attack anybody's ever seen in the history of the universe, blowing up all those Hesibola guys by their pagers. Is it going to make that look like simple?
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on? What the hell is going on? That's quite a claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you said, that was one of the most astonishing things in the history of warfare. Oh that's nothing that'll pale in comparison to what is gonna happen Thursday and Friday. Yeah. We've been feeding radioactive material to the Iranians through their statins that they take for their cholesterol for the last fifteen years. All we have to do is flip this switch and they'll all explode. Maybe because there's so much uranium in them or whatever. Maybe the joke we've been making forever will come true. Everybody's beard will explode. That seems unlikely given my knowledge of beard science.
Speaker 2: But I suppose it's floating beards all across.
Speaker 1: Tryan, what the hell is going on? I'm on your beard? Your beard? Ah, and they run out of the room. Beard's on fire.
Speaker 2: Again. It's one possibility. So how about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh my god, yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: Why does Trump hurry back? I mean, what's going on there?
Speaker 1: The obvious possibility, and this looms large, is that we have approved B two's to actively participate and unleashing some of the bunker busters, the moab bombs, the thirty thousand pound bombs. So here's what I'm sorry to take out. The fourt oh nuclear facility varied in the mountain there for those not hip to the landscape. The guy that took over as the head of the military five days ago because the other guy got killed by Israel, either eating dinner in his house or in that meeting that they called or whatever. The new guy who's been in charge for five days and really hadn't even got his wife's picture set on the desk or anything like that got blowed up yesterday in a targeted hit.
Speaker 2: Another amazing targeted hit by Israel.
Speaker 1: So like probably a lot of you, if you follow the news, will play the clip later. Have seen the on a Rani in state television. I mean they got one channel for their news. Everybody watches the same angry ladies scream at them on the news every night.
Speaker 2: And she's doing a repair.
Speaker 1: I find it soothing at the end of the day, and she does sports and weather and I go to bed. She was doing her whole yelling about great Satan everything, and all of a sudden everything explodes around her right there.
Speaker 2: She says, Holy good Nallah, and then she's so.
Speaker 1: I think that hitting is a great newscast, by the way, if you haven't watched it, because at the end they do like a heartwarming human interest story of who got hanged by the regime. Right, so you can go to sleep, you know, with a nice feeling, and other news before we let you go. Here's a stoning at a soccer stadium.
Speaker 2: I think that was here. A dozen homosexuals who are hanged today. That's right.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, that's what we're dealing with. Fundamentalist Islam. Yeah, Truett, I think that was like yet another message to the leadership in the population.
Speaker 2: Nobody else.
Speaker 1: We can hit anybody wherever, exactly when we want, Like right when she's doing a newscast, Bang, so you all get to see it. Some guy's eating dinner in the seventh floor of that building, we can take him out with nothing else around it. We got we got people on the ground, or a whole bunch of your people have turned spy or something. One's imagination runs wild. Considering what the Israelian passador said, I'd say, have they implanted an explosive device in five hundred buildings in Tehran, each of which is capable of leveling that building? I mean, just for instance, what if everybody's underwear starts to constrict It just squeezes you like a python.
Speaker 2: Again with the idiotic beards and underwear. And I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Conduct an adult analysis here. Yes, Mike, I'm say, please save us from this foolishness.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna say, exploding toilets. You have flesh and it blows up. It's like your bidet is a flamethrower. Wow.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, well said your pagers explode prior to it happening, it would have sounded like the same sort of joke. Everybody's pager just explodes and takes out their junk, because that's exactly what happened. Well among other body parts, Yes, no, it's not as still mods other body parts. That's the body part. If you're a dude, it ranks up to the top of the list.
Speaker 2: It is certainly among my favorite. Yes.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, on the ultra Maga Grifter, right, your Candace's Owens, Yeah, and your Tucker and another guy who's I just I was just barely aware of went on Rogan's podcast and have turned on Trump, turned on him completely well, and Steve Bannon on Tucker yesterday proclaiming that this will be the end of Trump's presidency and the downfall of the United States if we get involved in this. Uh no, neither one. Actually, it's a good idea and we should do it. So there's that. Will there be unforeseen consequences and ripples and complications, of course, welcome to life. Unforeseen consequentions, consequences worse than if Iran got a nuclear weapon. No, because everything's a trade off. You see, everything is a trade off. Every single thing from birth to death. Yeah, the one more thing, So David Ignatius writes in the Washington Post, and there's no getting around this, but I think it's true. The closer it gets to the end game, which is practically being announced by President Trump and others, the more you could see the regime thinking we've got no choice but to get a nuclear weapon. We keep talking about it being an existential threat for Israel because it is. It's an existential threat for these mullas. If they can't get that bit of a uranium they've got now enriched enough to put at the top of a missile and say they got a nuke and perhaps prove it to the world, they're gonna die like by Saturday, possibly. So do you think that that's correct, that that's got them in a position where they've got no choice but to try to get a nuclear weapon so they can get the protection that North Korea has had or Putin has, and a method of delivery of versus you know, another complication.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have a very strong feeling they're thinking that.
Speaker 1: On a separate track, they're desperately hoping Trump will return to the bargaining table and they can string.
Speaker 2: Them along a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: But well, I think the bargaining table includes certainly for Israel because they get to say in this too, we get to inspect everywhere anywhere the hell we want. You have to dismantle your missile program. That's an easier thing to see. And yeah, that would be included in any peace talks. Trump got mad because mcron, So Trump leaves last night, do this short, because we got to take a break. Trump leaves last night. McCrone for whatever, makes a statement. And when he was asked about why did Donald Trump leave early, Macrone says he's headed back to work on a ceasefire. Trump blasts Macrone says, Macron as usual, has no idea what he's talking about. I'm not interested in the ceasefire. I'm interested in an end of this war, which includes Iran not getting a nuclear weapon, which is is true. Ceasfiring gonna to cut it. That just gives you more time to finish your nuke. Oh yeah, got all this talk of ceasefires when when Yeah, we don't have time to get into this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Macron is justin Trudeau French style. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shouldn't have said that. I hope his wife shoved him in the face with both hands. Yes, we've got the hell away from me, you loser. We got Katie's headlines coming up next. I mean, he tweeted out last night every I quote everyone should immediately evacuate tran What was that. Well you combine that with the fact that it's now been confirmed that we had a fleet of mid air refueling tanker planes moved towards Europe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something big going on. How long are they supposed to stay evacuated? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I would have left town thinking just let's just throw a bag in the trunk. We're going like it's gonna happened in the next couple hours. If it gets to be Thursday morning, I'd be thinking, I guess we got to go back home. I mean, well, those horrendous traffic jams started a couple of days ago out of Tehran, and now it's I mean full on, it's gonna be a ghost town. It's gonna be like San Francisco post COVID. So a lot going on. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead's story with Katie Green, Katie yept.
Speaker 3: Going along with that from ABC News Net and Yaho tells ABC he's not ruling out taking out Iran's supreme leader.
Speaker 2: It's almost got to happen there.
Speaker 1: But then you do have the whole you know, when Sadam went, we thought somebody else would take over.
Speaker 2: That doesn't always work out that way.
Speaker 3: From NBC quote it's scary. Minnesota shootings reignite security concerns for members of Congress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like there's a bunch of state lawmakers in Minnesota. There's just no way states can afford to have your top level protection for all state lawmakers across the right. And this is yet another giant blow to good, normal people getting into politics.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, chaotic video captures moment fed up driver runs over No Kings.
Speaker 2: Protester in LA.
Speaker 1: So that's a different one than the one I tweeted out yesterday with the question to our Twitter followers, what would you do in this situation? Have you seen that one where the girl gets run over?
Speaker 2: Slick? What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: This smart ass college girl who thinks she can stop your car because she's adamant, and the driver finally goes and she gets.
Speaker 2: Her leg run over screaming in pain with her friends. Yeah fafo, huh? Right?
Speaker 3: From the Wall Street Journal, Trump's sons to launch Trump Mobile and US built phone.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, if you're a fan of profiting from the presidency, the Trump family have done themselves proud now be honest. It is so shameless those of you who aren't bothered by this. If this was Hunter and Joe Biden, Hunter and Joe Biden's brother starting a new cell phone company.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 1: There is no defense on this topic for the Trump family. None selling access the Trump coin the rest of my shameless there was a Trump Bible.
Speaker 2: Yes yeah.
Speaker 3: From CNN, Joey Chestnut will return to the Nathan's famous Fourth of July hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 2: So excited.
Speaker 1: We watch it on ESPN two every year and he didn't participate last year because it's some sort of problem.
Speaker 2: But he's back. All competing leagues. It's like the PGA Tour and Live Golf they're feuding.
Speaker 1: Let's celebrate America's birth by watching a man eat eighty hot dogs.
Speaker 2: That's what I say, amen, brother.
Speaker 3: And finally, from the Babylon b Insolidarity with protesters. Burger King change his name to Burger democratically elected later.
Speaker 2: No Kings, no kings. Watch what watch that video?
Speaker 1: I tweeted out, You tell me if that was a justified running over the chick or not. I don't know what else in my current threat in my life, you're getting runned over.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: We look. You tell that's somebody yelling at protesters saying we love immigrants and you should to use stupid mfor once again as people always do. In fact, I'm about to have that in the story we're going to do from the Wall Street Journal. Quit conflating illegal and legal immigration. Have a grown up discussion, or I won't even engage with you unless you're going to point out that there's a difference, that there's two different things. I'm not talking to you. That's what everybody should say. That's what that's what every Republican should say when they go on those Sunday talk shows. Okay, I gotta stop you right there. If you're gonna pretend that we're talking about legal immigration when it's illegal or legal when it's legal, and keep going back and forth by using one word, I'm not having this discussion if you would like to act like a grown up and have a distinction between the two things, we can engage something we've been saying going on three decades now in three years, it is astonished me the number of people who are willing to engage on the bizarre terms of the other side, Like you're describing, what are you doing? Are you just a coward? Do you have no confidence in your own needs? Well, right, that's conclusions in iall act's Men'll say, make your argument. You you believe in illegal immigration, make your argument. Your argument sway me or sway the American people on why we need illegal immigration. But don't start with the statue of lib and we're all immigrants and crap like that.
Speaker 2: Jesus, what are you well?
Speaker 1: And anybody who got backed up and stimied by that on our side of the aisle, you're an idiot. Get out of the way. And I don't know what to say. They invoked the Statue of liberty. They make a pretty good point. Okay, So we got into this yesterday and there's an update on the story in the Wall Street Journal. It's confusing. So Trump ran on deporting all illegals, and then polling showed two thirds of American wanted every non documented immigrant deported. Then Trump vows the biggest deportation program in world history. And then you got his guy, Stephen Miller, one of his main advisors, who actually does want to deport everybody who's here illegally. And then they start last week or week before, as we all know, raids of farms and restaurants where they were grabbing people that were just here illegally, not with criminal records in all cases, and round them up to try to boot them out with the caveat that they are here illegally.
Speaker 2: That is the law. It's not enough.
Speaker 1: It's not insane to want to enforce the law. That's not crazy. It's just very disruptive. But anyway, let me read from the Wall Street journals. It's also not nearly as popular as you portray it. We quibble about this all the time. Those two thirds of people did not mean that, they just didn't know. It's like the flip of people take Trump seriously but or not literally but seriously, and it ought to be vice versus Stephen Miller. You need to take literally. He wants to deport everybody. I don't care it's illegal to be here without documentation, it's illegal. So either come up with a new law or boot them out, is my position.
Speaker 2: My privilege would be to come up with a new law. But you can't just decide, you know, and be disruptive.
Speaker 1: So we'll ignore this law, like you said yesterday, Which other laws can we can we ignore?
Speaker 2: How about the tax law?
Speaker 1: I don't like some of the start with tax of them are really over the top wrong?
Speaker 2: Can we just those?
Speaker 1: I understand on principles, you can't do that. You shout, We've been doing it for fifty years, three hundred and sixty five days a year, the rubbers meeting the road. At some point you got to enforce. You got to enforce the law or change the law.
Speaker 2: Two choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe enforcing the law is a good way to be a what do you call that? Something mechanism? Force the issue, to force Congress to actually change the law, or people to start running.
Speaker 2: On changing the law. Nobody ever talks about it.
Speaker 1: Who's come out in the last couple of weeks with their the law they'd like to pass.
Speaker 2: I've had this written that my lawyers look over. This is what I think the law should be. Who's with me?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard a single person say that I made the joke last week that I was going to drop a sea bomb on the air. The sea words. You just can't ever say, Congress. How often do you hear Congress needs Act in this discussion right now?
Speaker 2: Practically never.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use up all my time before I get to this, because I thought it was damned interesting when federal agents rated Glenn Valley Foods in Omaha, Nebraska, last Thursday. They arrested about seventy five of the meat processors workers, roughly.
Speaker 2: Half the production line.
Speaker 1: The following day, the plant was operating at fifteen percent capacity and a skeleton crew strained to fill orders. Chief executive Gary Rower can't see a future that doesn't include immigrant workers, immigrant walkers.
Speaker 2: Are they illegal? Are they illegal? God?
Speaker 1: Dang it, I don't know if I'm mad at the guy because did he say that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's not quotes around that Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 1: Did you just blur the line between legal and illegal? Of course they're pro open borders because they're pro big business.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: That makes me mad is the guy saying I can't see a future that doesn't include illegal immigration, or these people should be made legal anyway, I'll just get back to the story. The chief executive said he can't see a future that doesn't include immigrant workers. Without them, there wouldn't be an industry. So then they go through President Trump's aggressive deportation, and he's got people within his cabinet that actually want everybody booted out, and then there's people that.
Speaker 2: Don't want everybody booted out.
Speaker 1: So Trump, again, like he often does, combining like he's a bystander or he's doing a talk radio show and it's not his administration, comments like Friday or Saturday, and says, we can't be booting out.
Speaker 2: You know, people have been here for years, working hard, can we. I mean, that'd be very disruptive. It's your program here, the president, you want.
Speaker 1: To Trumps traveling just in a different form than past administrations have sent them up.
Speaker 2: But the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Last week DHS directed immigration officers to pause arrests at farms, restaurants, and hotels, stressing that sweeps should focus on people here illegally of criminal backgrounds.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, But.
Speaker 1: At the same time time, DHS appeared to walk back its own directive. I don't know if somebody wrote that without Christy Nomes's knowledge or something like that.
Speaker 2: In a letter to.
Speaker 1: Immigration and Customs Enforcement leadership over the weekend, Homeland Security Secretary, that's a person in charge of that very organization. I was just mentioning that said, let's let's not deport people or just here working. Christy Nomes doubled down on the administration's efforts to board millions of people living in the country illegally. We must dramatically intensify, arrest and remove all operations nationwide. This is non negotiable as a national priority rights.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll plan accordingly.
Speaker 1: Is your department that just said the day before not to so where are you on this?
Speaker 2: Or maybe she doesn't know where the president is on this. I don't know. It's pretty clear to me what is happening.
Speaker 1: And I remember the first Trump administration was famously undisciplined in its messaging and like the coherence of the team. Trump's got a team of rivals to a large extent, and they all have access to social media and media leaks in a way that like Lincoln's team of rivals didn't. Plus, so you get conflicting messages coming out breaking news.
Speaker 2: Secretary Stewart did not tweet that's your breaking news. Yeah. True.
Speaker 1: And the second thing is that Trump is more than willing to send a message to the business community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta go easy on the meat in.
Speaker 1: The hotels and the agriculture. We gotta go easy on that. And then simultaneously truth out to the base. We're booting them all out, every single one of them. Pack your bags, folks, and everybody hears what they want to hear.
Speaker 2: Watch what they do, not what they say.
Speaker 1: Christinome went on to say, first she made sure her hair was cascading lovely around her.
Speaker 2: Shoulders, reglossed her swollen lips.
Speaker 1: And the lighting was okay, so she looked like she's on the cover of I don't know some fancy magazine. Ice agents will be judged every day by how many he arrests you, your teammates, and your office are able to effectuate.
Speaker 2: Failure is not an option.
Speaker 1: I would take that as a thread at my job of like, if I don't have if I don't meet my goal numbers, I'm gonna get I'm gonna lose my job. Interestingly, though, she threads the needle in her next statement, if you were going to go there, go there, But she said, your workplace raids will remain a cornerstone of the president's deforportation plan. There will be no safe spaces for industries who harbor violent criminals.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, whoa, whoa, whoa. That's different.
Speaker 1: That's threadning the needle, or purposely try to undermine ICE's efforts. Well, what if I'm just running Joe's meatpacking plant and we just package up our delicious polk jobs with the help of some folks whose paperwork looks a little fishy, but they work hard in their nice people. I'm not harboring violent criminals, and I'm not undermining anyone.
Speaker 2: I think you should start booting out everybody.
Speaker 1: Just start booting out everybody, because it's the law, and you can until.
Speaker 2: Congress acts, which might take a week.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, I see what you're driving at. Now, enforce the damn law. And if it's so disruptive in so many states that people are howling, and maybe Congress says, I suppose we better deal with this. Yeah, yeah, Maybe he could come out hand in hand with Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: That'd be a pew Corthy image and.
Speaker 1: Trump would say, look, my base won't let us pass serious immigration law, and Schumer says, neither will mine, and then we reckon with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So Trump was asked on the plane as he was flying back if there would still be exemptions on ice raids for certain industries. Trump said on Air Force one last night as he was flying back to the United States, everyone is being looked at, but the bigger problem is the cities right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that answer means.
Speaker 1: So the Wall Street Journal has a little graph industries with the high high chair of workers who are likely undocumented.
Speaker 2: You mean here illegally. You mean they're illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Journal taking the language of the left to soften illegal immigration for obvious reasons in my mind. But landscaping, almost a fifth of landscapers are here illegally.
Speaker 2: Private households only a fifth. Yeah, I think they're undershooting lot.
Speaker 1: But private households said, be like nannies, and you know, whatever else help you're getting from. It's almost twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Services to buildings and dwellings.
Speaker 1: So that would be all the people doing all the maintenance around your big building and all that sort of stuff. It's about eighteen percent. It looks like in this graph crop production. This has got to be low seventeen percent crop production.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the rest of the country, but in California it's sure got to be higher on net animals, slaughtering and processing.
Speaker 2: What a you can get in you have a better term for that.
Speaker 1: The meat to go today, honey, good killed about fifteen cows at the job. That last one really struggled though. It's hard to get him down. Wait to go, Dad, that looks like sixteen seventeen percent. I think those numbers are low too, but it's and I'm sorry, were those those numbers were illegals? Oh that's right because un document Yes, we're a land of immigrants. I don't know if you're where are that?
Speaker 2: Give me your huddled masses and have him killed cows for a living.
Speaker 1: If we I'll tell you this, this will be my I'm giving myself the final word for me if we go through, If we go through this moment without either enforcing the law or changing the law.
Speaker 2: It will never happen.
Speaker 1: And you read my mind, and we'll just have an underground brown working class that does stuff we don't want to do that we can exploit for lower wages. And not give him all the perks that you would get as a US citizen and whatever. Right, with the full support of the America's left, which is constantly shouting about equity and the rest of it. Yes, equity for all except for my maid, say the limousine liberals. Keeping in mind, while Trump was crowing about deporting everyone while he's running for president, he got half of Hispanic mails to vote for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a Republican candidate, we got mail bag on the way got the more I read it.
Speaker 1: This Wall Street Journal story about the immigration raids and what it means to various industries. A restaurant chain in San Diego. It doesn't mention which one it had to close down for several days a few weeks ago because he came and raided Enough of their workers were illegal, but they just had to close their doors.
Speaker 2: Right. Wow.
Speaker 1: My favorite quote, I think it was from the same article, said that it took us We've gone down this road for decades. It's going to be complicated to sort it out. But I like your forcing the issue idea. Here's your freedom loving.
Speaker 2: Quote of the day.
Speaker 1: This from Harry Emerson Foz Dick. I'm glad my name isn't foz Dick. Yeah, I feel like he was a I feel like grade school.
Speaker 2: Had been rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a reform minded religious leader in the early twentieth century in the US Protestant.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get called fuzz d as a sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, mister f will just call him. I love this quote. I love it, love it, love it. I mean, this is your top level. Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.
Speaker 2: Well, that so good.
Speaker 1: I always like when people point this out, because it's very true. More people have been killed by their own government than by terrorists or foreign wars or anything else. Not even close, not even close. Yeah, yeah, mailbag drops a note? Would your mail bag at Armstrong and Geeddy dot com is the email address?
Speaker 2: First of all?
Speaker 1: The joke at the day, Iatola Knee calls Trump and says, last night, I had a dream that all of New York was in ruins with Aradian flags flying everywhere. Trump says, that's strange. I had a dream that Tehran was thriving, full of high tech covered in billboards. Comani asks what did the billboards say? And Trump answers, I don't know. They were in Hebrew. Wow wow, oh no wyatola. Moving along to the correspondence property Robert, Let's see this is Charlotte in Iran. The lion has been sleeping, but now it has been awakened. Speaking of rising lions, is it the rising lion and son of the Persian culture helped by Israel Long and she sent along the old Iranian flag, which was a lion holding a sword with a rising sun behind it. I love when you see those pictures from like Tehran pre nineteen seventy nine, where you got women in short skirts walking down the street looking like you know, it could be Chicago or New York or wherever, Los Angeles, and you know, discos and just life like Western life. Reminds me of the pictures of Kabul prior to the tally Ban takeover, where women are coming and going from their college classes and living lives and all the fundamentalist Islam is evil, evil, It's one of the most evil forces on the planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Ever. Anybody who forgets that or thinks that's that's it's a here. You're a racis, You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Get out of the ways, Bob confirms from various sources. Yeah, We've got a fleet of a wax the air Warning and Control System planes and mid air refueling planes on our way eastward as we speak.
Speaker 2: For what purpose. We can only guess.
Speaker 1: We're gonna help Israel bomb the crap out of Foordoh to make sure they got no nuclear program like fash is a Thursday Fridays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty good, guess.
Speaker 1: Tom from SoCal Jack jo on topic of Biden military parade. I'm confused as to why the left is so outraged by Trump's military parade honoring the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the Army. After all, Biden had his own paray to US military equipment in twenty twenty one. He just outsourced it to the Tallyban in Afghanistan. Ooo. Boom headshot. I still represent history, Tom and Soker right in the term and that one hurt right. Jay from San Jose writes on the illegal round up question, You're missing an important point. The reason normal illegals are being rounded up in California is that California is a sanctuary state. If Ice could pick up the criminals from the jails, these other raids would not be necessary.
Speaker 2: From truth to that excellent point, Jay, Thanks for the note.
Speaker 1: Powlo pointing out in The New York Times that the year Sean Hubler, New York Times reporter, wrote an article some rocks and bottles had been lobbed, and there were a couple of people picked up with molotov cocktails. But the quote unquote violence has been modest and local authorities have contained it.
Speaker 2: Why do you put quotes around violence?
Speaker 1: If I smash a cop in the head with a chunk of concrete, that's quote unquote violence. This to the New York Times, shame on you, from the same crowd that used to say words are violent. Speech is violence. Put quotes around actual violence. That's troubling. If you miss a segment or an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Good stuff an hour or two Armstrong and Getty