Speaker 1: Somebody fox for boys plays, don't play. Hey, these two boys will save the pennies two by special treasures.
Speaker 2: Because they are in a serial bat reviewing Cereal is the go go at, Andrew dathing in a Cereal boat.
Speaker 3: Could think it's some new ones had some boats.
Speaker 2: It's the serial serial. It's the serial serial. It's the serial series, Serial Shower.
Speaker 4: Show, the Cereal Dealer Show. This is the Cereal Dealer Show, Cereal Killer Show.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hillo. I gotta get the levels figured out. So if you would both just count to three one time, we could figure it out. Andrew, you go.
Speaker 3: First, Okay, three two one.
Speaker 6: Michelle one two three.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on, hello, Hello, here's me, here's me. Okay, Andrew, Now you say something mean to me.
Speaker 3: Hi, you're old. That's cool, kay, Thanks, So.
Speaker 5: Your levels are good. But when you said hi, like your age came in really hot. But I don't know whatever, We'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: I'm okay over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess you're okay. It's going to be a mess of editing for me, but what the fuck? Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one oh two and today is Monday, April twentieth. I'm Scottie B here in New York.
Speaker 3: So sorry, Well that didn't spoil it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't even know what just happened.
Speaker 3: What did did?
Speaker 5: Did Michelle say?
Speaker 3: What to it being Monday April twentieth?
Speaker 5: Yes, you are so it is today's Nobody knows what day it is. That's the thing. I just realize every day is just a day now. So I'm just letting you know that it's Monday, April twentieth, and this is Serial Killers. I'm Scotty B. There's Andrew and we have to introduce once again. Hold on, okay, so I put that in the computer for you. It's Michelle from CC Survivor. Yeah, where is it at war? Has anybody won yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Not yet.
Speaker 3: No, Scotty doesn't watch the show, so he has no Actually I do? No, Oh you do? No?
Speaker 5: Amy and I and Cooper we sit and we just watched Michelle and that's it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 7: Just fast forward through all the other bolts. Yeah, well and just get to my parts.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: So how is this going to work now? Because you guys can't be together and if like, is the thing done?
Speaker 7: Well, when we were out on the island, all that bit is done, but usually they read the votes live, so I think that's going to be happening via zoom or some kind of platform.
Speaker 6: Yeah like that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's going to work. No, work, that's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds like it's going to be a total storm, but we'll.
Speaker 5: Say absolutely will be. So you know, one thing that's constant is Serial Killers. We just won't stop, and somehow we get a stupid show on twice a week. So I'm here in New York, there's Andrew in New Jersey, and Michelle I believe is in Florida.
Speaker 3: Somewhere mm hm.
Speaker 5: And so what I've done, as usual is I've sent two creepy packages with a bunch of unmarked ziploc bags with cereal that nobody knows what they are. But I did use gloves and a mask to pack them, so you're safe.
Speaker 6: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 3: It is quite terrifying to get the box every time, because I'm like the FedEx person drives up and is like, oh, hey, here's the package, and then I'm just kind of like, oh, oh, it says iHeart yep. Scottie sent creepy baggies full of cereal yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, so if you would please grab the creepy baggie with well, actually, know what, Let's let Michelle choose whether she wants new or classic.
Speaker 6: Let's go, let's start new.
Speaker 5: You want to start with the new one, Okay, so take take the baggie with the marshmallowy square thing cereals. See the marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm guessing it's this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that one. So what that is is brand new from Kelloggs. And I didn't even know that this was happening. I saw it on the shelf at Steel Leonards and I was so, I'm like, what is this SpongeBob square pants cereal? Way from Kellogg's.
Speaker 3: What kind of cereal is SpongeBob cereal?
Speaker 5: It's vanilla flavored cereal with marshmallows, naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 6: You know what, Now that you say it, I see it.
Speaker 7: I just didn't see it when I was looking at it, But now I see SpongeBob and I think Patrick's in there.
Speaker 6: Yes, I see it now, Ellie crap.
Speaker 3: I just noticed that too.
Speaker 5: Now I'm not sure what the cereal pieces are supposed to be. They're just squares with little diamonds cut out in the middle, so I don't know what that is supposed to represent. There was a version of this cereal back in the early two thousands that Kelloggs put out because I guess there was a movie that came out back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the SpongeBob movie, the first one. Yes, I saw it in the theater.
Speaker 5: And this is for the second movie. And then a couple of years ago, General Mills also had a SpongeBob cereal. It was fruity pieces. So that went away real quick. So let's get pouring here, I get to shake mine up.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, but I have to mention the milk incident that Michelle went into.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's so tragic. Yeah. So I like realized that I was doing this podcast maybe ten minutes before we were doing the podcast.
Speaker 5: Great and.
Speaker 6: No he told me, but like I didn't. I wasn't prepared. I was like, oh, I'll just go pour some cereal. Everything's going to be fine. I mean some milk. I go to check my milk. My milk has expired. Nice all a disaster.
Speaker 7: So I like look at my cabinet and I had almond milks. I'm using almond milk. I apologize for that. I hope that's okay, but it was warm, so I.
Speaker 6: Had to stick it in the freezer.
Speaker 7: So I had bowls in the freezer trying to cool them down as fast as possible.
Speaker 5: So so you are pretty much Andrew with a vagina because he's never prepared either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's basically it. Exactly fantastic.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Scottie.
Speaker 5: Really I can say that, right, Okay, here we go. Let's pour.
Speaker 3: Will say. The smell it's kind of offensive.
Speaker 5: That's the artificial vanilla smell that you're smelling there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it. It's like acidic e smelling, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Okay, see, you know already like Michelle had to throw a wrench in the works because she's using almond milk and drive me crazy. And it's going to be a different flavor. Is there at least regular almond or is it a flavored almond milk?
Speaker 7: It's just regular silk on sweet almond milk, all right, and you know what, I usually eat my cereal with almond milk.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Scottie, people like almond milk.
Speaker 5: Now, it was all right. Here we go one, two, three, SpongeBob, I'm getting lucky charms a little bit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I'm not getting that really. It just feels like the taste appears and then, just like Leaves really quick showed up to the party and less.
Speaker 5: The cereal pieces are a bit bland, like I don't really taste the vanilla. Well I'm tasting is the marshmallows m and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it coats your tongue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: This is not ideal. I have to say.
Speaker 6: I feel like this cereal is getting soggy extremely fast.
Speaker 5: And you're a big soggy ferial fan, though, are you?
Speaker 6: I am, I really am, But even this is a bit quick for me.
Speaker 5: I like it because I'm a you know, fan of the marshmallow. So I'm going to go four balls. I know you're not going to like that, Andrew, but four balls.
Speaker 3: That is very generous on your part. I'm going to give this probably two bowls and a spoon. This ain't it?
Speaker 6: What's the top five?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, that's okay. I don't watch your show either.
Speaker 6: I've been on your show though, so I should know. I'll go three. I'll go three. I don't I'm not offended by it. I would dat it again.
Speaker 3: Just got soggy too quick, but it's just eat quick.
Speaker 5: The packaging kind of annoyse because there's no like back of the box. It's SpongeBob on the front and uh Patrick on the back. So there's no there's nothing to play, there's no mazes, there's no nothing, and you know that makes me crazy?
Speaker 3: Andrew, Yeah, no, that seems like.
Speaker 6: A missed opportunity.
Speaker 5: Honestly, when does this? When is this movie supposed to come out? Andrew? You're the movie guy.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, throw it to me. Great, Yeah, it comes out in November. I don't know if that's true. I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 6: It doesn't even say when the movie comes out. Again, missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: Where was the Kellggs person? Why didn't they do their job?
Speaker 5: It just says the SpongeBob movie Sponge on the Run only in theaters, but it doesn't have a date twenty twenty. We'll see if that comes out. All right, So we're going to move on to the classic cereal now, now grab the bag of Yeah, I think that's it, the granola e looking kind of stuff. Yeah, that's it. So I got paused that's a Kashi Cereal. Ooh okay, now you I'm sure are familiar with Kashi Golan. Golan is one of their lines. They've changed it now though, they've rebranded the Golians and they now have Kashi Go Spark, Go Wander, Go Love, Go Crush, Go Flow, Go Play, Go Rise, Go Shine, and Go Defy. So that's what we're eating this just to just be called Kashi Golian Crunch and now it's Kashi Go Defy Crunch. What I don't know. They're trying to be earthy. There's a guy like hanging off a mountain on the back of it. And I was never a huge fan of Kashi Cereals, but like.
Speaker 3: So they're trying to say that if I take Kashi Defy, I'm going to like go climb a mountain. Is that? Is that what they're trying to hint at.
Speaker 5: Yes, you were able to defy gravity if you eat this stuff.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's some bold claims.
Speaker 7: I have to admit I have eaten this before, you have, Yes, I have. Usually there's one with like RedBerry, there's the one with like some berries in it.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's a fake strawberry one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've had that a little like weirded out by the clusters. They seem very earthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I not. Just as I was packing them into your little zip bloc bags, there were some really sharp ones that I was hoping wouldn't poke through in shipment, because those were the cheap store brand bags.
Speaker 3: If that happened, then I got a FedEx package with a busket open cashe go defy Cereal.
Speaker 5: But Andrew, what what kind of milk are you using over there in New Jersey?
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same as always. It's the formerly Price Club.
Speaker 5: Now kirk stopped saying it hasn't been Price Club in like twenty years. Please stop it.
Speaker 3: I just love bothering you with it. Kirkland signature organic low fat, one percent milk.
Speaker 5: Who buys organic milk in your house?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Donna does? Hello?
Speaker 5: Why hey, Donna? Why you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 3: That was a great reference. I'm sure she'll appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's see what this coshy's all about.
Speaker 6: I can tell this is not going to get soggy anytime.
Speaker 5: No, and it's gonna taste like dirt. But let's try.
Speaker 3: It ow Yeah right, I actually cut the roof of my mouth.
Speaker 6: Did you open this recently?
Speaker 5: Tastes sal Yeah, to open it and shipped it to you two days ago. I taste I taste that as well. Okay, good, I'm not the same tasty recipe. But I'm not sure is it supposed to be really crunchy because it does taste kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I'm like, legit, like the roof of my mouth I think is bleeding.
Speaker 8: I'm picking up some cinnamon, maybe a little bit, whole grains and sesame blend, hard red wheat, brown rice, barley, try something oats, rye buckwheat, sesame seeds, soy flakes, brown sugar, rice syrup, dried cane syrup, chickory root, fiber, whole grain oats, expeller press canol oil, honey, salt, cinnamon, and something else for freshness at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Very good palate that you could pick that up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I definitely tasted the chickory roots.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't like healthy stuff for things that pretend to be healthy. So two balls from me. I'm not a fan of this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mine's going to be pretty low too.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go too as well, because physically harmed by this cereal. I'm gonna have to give it a bowl in his spoon?
Speaker 5: Should we file a lawsuit?
Speaker 3: Can we? I mean, why not take advantage?
Speaker 5: Okay, so Michelle, have you like defied the state home orders and gone to the beach and stuff yet? Or what are you doing with yourself?
Speaker 6: I haven't showered in like three or four days.
Speaker 5: That's hot.
Speaker 6: It's really really hot. I don't I haven't been doing anything. I don't know what I've been doing. I've been playing Catan with Andrew.
Speaker 7: I went to the beach, originally started going to the beach in the beginning of this, and then slowly but surely we just like have been more and more inside as because we progressed.
Speaker 5: So all right, and I see, Andrew, you're still just sitting in front of your window there. Have you moved from that spot in two weeks?
Speaker 3: Nope? I sleep here, I live here. It's great.
Speaker 5: All right, my table, So I'm gonna head now down. Well, you know what, let's just play this first, because I know this is your favorite Andrew.
Speaker 3: Serial killers in turn National. Well it's another international that's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's another one from our friend Roman and he was shopping at the Polish market and sent this to us.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's he was shopping at the Polish market. Yes, she's so casual to throw.
Speaker 5: He was picking up perruggies and grabbed this bag of chocole pick.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Choco pick?
Speaker 3: Choco pick.
Speaker 5: I've had this before when I was in Mexico. Remember that Poland they only like cereals and bags. I have seen this cereal in boxes in other places. Pico is the little dog mascot you see. Do you see the dog? His name is Pico.
Speaker 3: I like Pico.
Speaker 5: Love that this cereal appears to be really frigging chocolatey because it's it's dark.
Speaker 6: It's glistening, lovecos adjectives.
Speaker 5: This bag also has all kinds of Star Wars stuff on it. I think I don't know what movie Andrew, what movie is this? Look?
Speaker 3: It was the new Star Wars movie that came out in December.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is not that old. This is good until September of twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's like cupping my milk.
Speaker 5: I didn't poor it yet.
Speaker 3: It's like hugging each individual.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I know. It's like a bunch of mini spoons.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's exactly what it is. Spoons with no handle, very interesting shapes. I'm gonna let it sit for just a minute because I want to get some chocolate in my milk.
Speaker 6: Good idea.
Speaker 3: Has this quarantine made you realize that you could never do Big Brother? Michelle?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I am. I am going so stir crazy this. I'm not made for indoors this long.
Speaker 3: I feel like staying inside for like ninety days like they have to on Big Brother. You have to go insane.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, especially with those lunatics. Not a shot I would never make. I would never win that.
Speaker 5: So on the island, you have no contact with the outside world, right, So I like, how weird would it be if it was now and you guys came out of there and were like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 7: I know, I've heard some stories of some people like going into the desert to find themselves and coming out now and being like, what is the world that we're back in? So being on Survivors like the safest place to be right now.
Speaker 5: I think I heard that there was there was a big that was filming in some other country while this was all going on, and they just came out like two weeks ago, and like, what's going on?
Speaker 6: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: All right, let's dive into chocolate pick. It's a Nestley cereal from Poland. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I get like a hint of rosemary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a weird spice or something. It looks a lot sweeter than it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the glistening pieces did not glisten.
Speaker 6: Said, there's grospizingly shocked by the lack of flavor.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, let.
Speaker 5: Me see if I can read the ingredients. There's a little sticker here in English, some kind of flour, sugar, cocoa, glucose syrup, malt extract, barley, palm oil, salt, flavors, cinnamon and vanilla. And so there's cinnamon in here too.
Speaker 6: Wow, my palette failed me.
Speaker 3: Well, how would you know cinnamon and was supposed to me in chocolate?
Speaker 5: Like, I don't like that. I don't like that flavor combination. And you know, there are some restaurants that put cinnamon in their tomato sauce. There used to be a diner in Jersey City that we used to get spaghetti meatballs and they would have cinnamon in the sauce. It was disgusting. Who does that?
Speaker 3: First of all, you're ordering spaghetti and meatballs from a diner. Is that's your first problem?
Speaker 5: It's not. I love diner chicken palm. It's one of my favorite things. Makes fun of you, it's fantastic. I even go so far as to get shrimp parm at the diner. Oh love it?
Speaker 6: Okay, no, stop right there.
Speaker 5: I wish I could have taken a picture of your eyes bugging out of your head when I said that, I offend.
Speaker 3: First of all, shrimp parm is a sin my grave saying that, the second of all, shrimp parm from a diner. Why are you not six feet under already? Because that is terrifying.
Speaker 5: I must say. You remember that one time when I was super sick and had food poisoning, it was the shrimp parm. But I've gotten it again because I love it.
Speaker 3: Have you thought about maybe cutting that out of your life?
Speaker 5: It's possible, It's possible.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what if you go to diner food? I need to know. Mine is definitely chicken fingers or grilled cheese, Michelle.
Speaker 6: They make any Greek salads. I don't know what it is? Is that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: So random? But there are Greek salads ten out of ten.
Speaker 5: Ohways, most diners are are Greek owned for the most part. My go to, and Andrew will make fun of me. Is the hot open turkey. Love it?
Speaker 3: You love hot open turkey sandwich.
Speaker 5: Don't know why, but I love diner hot open turkey, and I always send Andrew a picture when I go get one.
Speaker 6: Is that gravy on top?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get that. You can get like the you know, the brown gravy, or you can get the turkey gibblet gravy.
Speaker 6: I love that. That sounds great. Actually, what time is it? Is it lunchtime?
Speaker 5: It's always lunch time for me.
Speaker 3: No diner is open. You must be crushed, Scott.
Speaker 5: That's not true. My diner has curbside pick ups, so I've been getting lots of hot open turkey and shrimp parm.
Speaker 3: I guess right, because nothing makes shrimp parm worse than doing curbs I'd pick up. Let me get cold sitting there from your home, of course, that's absolutely delicious.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. Michelle. Thank you for joining us once again. The thing is, I'm running out of cereal here in the studio. That's right.
Speaker 6: Are we not going to rate that last one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 5: We didn't rate it, thank you so much, because we would have ended the show and not done it. Look at you, thank you.
Speaker 3: He would have texted me being like, wait, can you get this show back on? I need to record?
Speaker 6: So how does this show function without me?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You may have to come back next week.
Speaker 3: Amazing, You're gonna have to get a creepy package of cereal again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well one bowl for me.
Speaker 3: I don't one ball who Everyone's really digging into this one, like.
Speaker 6: I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 3: It didn't like assault me like the other one did. So I'm going to give this two bowls.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It tastes like Peako lifted his leg and pissed on these. I just am not a fan.
Speaker 7: I feel like maybe I had higher expectations if I am rating it so low, Like whereas the one that looked really the defy one that looked healthy, I kind of expected it to be not so great, so it rated higher because it was fine, But this one rated lower because my expectations were higher, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 5: Now, Chocolate Pick probably would have been better if there were marsh Mellows in it.
Speaker 3: But yes, yeah, genius, that's right your mind.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Thank you so much, and please you know we need you, our trusty listeners to send us cereal Andrew. I actually have a couple of boxes under the counter that I will be pulling out in the next couple of weeks from listener supplied cereal. But please get in touch with us direct message, Twitter, Instagram, however you want to reach us, and I'll give you the address and you can get us some cereal and if we use it, we'll send you a beautiful serial killer's T shirt.
Speaker 3: Did we ever give you a shirt show?
Speaker 7: No, but I do have scrub pants here, and last time I had the team Andrew shirt, so I had.
Speaker 5: To pack this cereal with scrub pants around it because I had no packing peanuts or bubble wrap, so I used scrub pants. Don't worry, they're clean.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited about them. You got the shirt together. We're a matching set perfect.
Speaker 3: I was so confused by it because you keep sending me weird things with every package, like you sent me your jock cards. The first time. I forgot what you sent me. The second time and now I got a scrub. It's weird. So how old is that? Jackkard? Can you please pull that up again? Oh sure, because that has not been the Z one hundred logo.
Speaker 5: For yes, it is, that's the current logo.
Speaker 3: But that picture is not.
Speaker 5: No, it's not not at all.
Speaker 7: You look great and you look great now. You look better now than in that photo though.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're very sweet, very you're aging. Well, you're the best.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to get invited back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, please follow us on social media at Serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C, and like and subscribe on stuff.
Speaker 3: That was really eloquent.
Speaker 5: But you like that, I don't know you like you're you're better at saying that because you're the millennial of the group.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what you should be doing is liking to subscribing whatever podcast platform you're using. This way, when you hear new episodes or see new episodes that come out, you go in there just straight on your phone. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I have to tell you, we're getting a lot of really sweet reviews from people who are cooped up at home or even some nurses and doctors and stuff that are heading to work and are miserable and are listening to this stupid podcast, and it's making them smile. So I think that that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like Michell, you probably hear the same thing with people who watch Survivor right now. It's probably just a much needed escape.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, the entertainment industry while everything else is in shambles, the entertainment industry is here to hold it all together.
Speaker 5: And we're part of it.
Speaker 8: We're entertaining, we are we're doing something, Yeah, Andrews something.
Speaker 5: If you could please keep rubbing your hand against the microphone there, just so I can keep hearing Staff that's stop. I can't cut it. You know how hard it is to edit that out. Stop it to hate you? All right, thank you very much for listening. Have A, have A. It is Monday, so tomorrow's Tuesday. Then there's Wednesday and Thursday, and then Friday will come along and there will be another episode. It's not recorded yet because I don't know what we're doing. I kind of like the way this audio is going. We'll see. I think we're going to keep doing it this way for a bit. So that's it. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Andrew, Michelle, thank you so much for coming. What are we on FaceTime? Thank you for coming on FaceTime.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: We'll have to have you back on Michelle.
Speaker 5: Yes, until time, until Friday? Ready? You know what we do here? One? Two? Three crush, unch, crunch? That great crunch. It's a crunch.
Speaker 6: Why didn't nobody warned me?
Speaker 5: How much pot do you smoke?
Speaker 6: I used to smoke more.
Speaker 5: We say crunch.
Speaker 7: Since there's no time of day, you know, it's just anytime is a good time.
Speaker 3: We still can't in a vacuum.
Speaker 5: We still can't end because you haven't said crunch.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm ready?
Speaker 5: You ready? Okay?
Speaker 6: Are we counting down? Counting up?
Speaker 5: Sure? Why not? Let's count up? One?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Two? Three crunch crunch?
Speaker 6: How is that not great?
Speaker 5: I now have a twenty eight minute file to edit. This is going to be spectacular. Screw you both.
Speaker 3: Aren't you happy because you've been saying that the episodes weren't long enough?
Speaker 5: No, but you know how long it takes me to edit, right, I'm going to stop it now.