Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I haven't been this excited since Neody Magazine. That Ohnody Magazine. This whole weekend action pack, No della.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Rockville Weekend and Daytona Beach, Florida.
Speaker 1: Big Rock Show, Big Rock Festival Subway series starts this weekend. Let's go Yankees. I'm gonna wear my gear when the time is right. I know you need a little extra hype up since the Mets are two and a half games better than the Yanks right now. Can't wait. Bring on one Soto.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see him boods this weekend, and of course the NBA Playoffs. But here on over promise, it's the stuff we can't fit into our regularly action packed show. Monday through Friday, five to seven on the East, two to four on the West. Covino and Rich by the way, having a huge party June twentieth, twenty first, and twenty second in Vegas.
Speaker 1: You're invited.
Speaker 2: This is your invite. The more the merrier, Tell all your friends we'll see you in Vegas. Details coming soon at Vino and Rich at Fox Sports Radio. But today there's two goofy viral sports stories. I'm gonna give you tell me which one you like better, and a brand new fight announcement. As today, I'm gonna give you some fight announcements. You tell me which one intrigues you the most excitement? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Can I do like a Jesse Spana like how excited? Like how excited I am? You're more of a screech, but yeah, sure, whatever you say. But the other reason we're all excited is because the NFL schedule is out. NFL continues to be king. Hold on, I'm not gonna lie. We talked recently about the craziest evolutions that we've witnessed in sports, especially right the emergence and evolution of UFC from where it started to where it is correct to WWE, from where it started to where it is. The NFL Draft, it was in Grandpa's basement and now it's a big spectacle right.
Speaker 1: For people worth The NFL drafted to see the Pope announced. You could add the NFL schedule, drop the hype, the videos, the anticipation and excitement of it, the viralness of it. You could add that to the list of things that just blew up in our lifetime because it went from oh cool to schedules out, something you read in the paper to like, now it's a big event. In fact, I could promise you in our childhood there was not even a major announcement. It was like, oh did you see it came out? Like it was just sort of made and you figured it out.
Speaker 2: Your little pamphlet, maybe your schedules, or maybe you went to the local bar and they printed it out or printed down the wall or something out.
Speaker 1: Now it's a.
Speaker 2: Big everybody trying to outdo each other with the announcement.
Speaker 1: This is a day where social media teams are either high five in each other or being like you fucking suck you blew it. You should have known what the Titans did or the Giants did. Like it is a day of assessing is your social media team relevant and on point?
Speaker 2: And Rich said, don't lie because I personally don't get as.
Speaker 1: Excited as this guy.
Speaker 2: I love them, but I do acknowledge what a big deal it is for me. Here's how I look at it. It's like Super Bowl commercials, right, some of them really hit. Some of them I really like, Hey, that was a good job.
Speaker 1: I was really good.
Speaker 2: The other ones I don't care at all about. And I find a lot of them to be kind of corny, like well, I mean, I will say this, some of them go on a little too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like goofy and childish a little bit. There's people involved, like Portnoyd did the Patriots one, John Gruden did the Bucks one. But I want to give you what I would consider maybe my top five of what I've seen because I've tried to watch all them. I mean, Indianapolis cults got a little trouble by putting Tyreek Hill in jail. That doesn't make the top five. But I'll tell you what does. I want to start with the Titans. The Titans did a spin off of you know, like a drug add because how many times are you just watching sports? And what pops up all the time, Well, pharmaceutical commercials take up about seventy five percent of ants space. So yeah, it's luster for millions of fans suffering from football season withdrawal or fs W. Even relationships can lose their spark. But now there's schedule.
Speaker 2: Rizzytures is everything.
Speaker 1: How do you know this funny with schedule?
Speaker 2: Because I think you're taking something awesome and cool like football, and you're making it corny a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's how I feel eighteen weeks with schedule Rizzi. Look, especially if it's not your team, how do you expect me to care?
Speaker 2: But anyway, like I mean, I give the applause for the creativity of it, but I don't get as pumped about it as everybody else.
Speaker 1: I give you a plus to you for sucking the fun out of such a cool day. No, no, no, but the schedules out.
Speaker 2: You know, we've heard a lot about the Eagles schedule, and we talked about the Chief's gonna be at Dallas for Thanksgiving. Huge game, huge moments, huge anticipation. It's these videos that I don't get is why it's so important to everybody.
Speaker 1: Just shows who's got the creative chops, what social media teams are bringing it to the next level. And if you don't think the videos, do these videos really speak to you? If they do, oh okay, I don't think it's fine. I am like, all right, maybe I'm too old for it or something, and I'm not old, but whatever, maybe maybe you are. Now. I think there's different angles to go. They're not all home runs or should I say touchdowns. It is the NFL schedule the Jacksonville Jacks. They got a new vibe doo bo. The Jacks are trying to rebuild Travis Hunter. This is going to be the team to watch that they won't give a shit about last year. I agree. Yeah, they broke out, so you don't need to sell me with a goofy R video then you should not care that they broke out. Social media superstar is it Ashton Hall? Yeah, good morning routine guy. The what a routique guy goes through each week of the schedule while he is dipping his head and ice water and doing everything wearing his jag shorts. It's taken a while to develop, rubbing the banana on his face. Where's the schedule? But he's still getting ready. You know, it's crazy. He got paid for this, I'm sure. Yeah, good for him that it is the cults, the rams and he's going through his day. See, you don't give a ship next. I mean, it is what it is, dude. But like I said, I mean, you watch double kids falling off of uh, you know, skateboards on TikTok all that, but this.
Speaker 2: Doesn't organic it's funny. It's not his forest and whatever. Hey, that's just my opinion. I don't expect you to agree with me. I think that's what it is for you. I think the fact that this is not organic. You can't get behind the fact that people had to sit in a room and be like, what are we going to do? Yeah, and I could feel that you don't feel that it's a little forest, like.
Speaker 1: How are we gonna outdo the U the Chargers? Well, do you know the Chargers are infamously known for being good at this.
Speaker 2: And then again, I was gonna say, if you take the temperature of what people are talking about, this one's getting the most buzz. So looks like they have a great social media team.
Speaker 1: For sure. The Chargers broke out Minecraft, and you know, Jack Black and Jason Momoa couldn't even have predicted how big Minecraft would have been. But the whole vibe of the Chargers said, they build a Minecraft world and they go through each opponent of the week, and people are saying, well done, man, how can you Then again, Covino's like nukes.
Speaker 2: They have to get right stough right from Minecraft? Is this endorsed by.
Speaker 1: Lama Chigan? Yeah, in the middle of the Steve Lava Chicken commercial. I'm this guy that have the name Steve is coming back. Well, a lot of people giving props to the Chargers for once.
Speaker 2: You can't imagine any beer helmet having face paint and gwing eaton football fan caring about this?
Speaker 1: You mean the younger DEVI every day?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm not saying they don't care about the schedule. I'm saying do they care about this? But Rich is right because tens of millions of people.
Speaker 1: Are watching every one of these. I just don't get it. That's just me. Okay, that's all. Maybe you'll get this one. If you don't like Minecraft, do you like Mario Kart? Because the Falcons are gonna backps.
Speaker 2: My my girlfriend often says, you wind up playing Mario Kart. You know what I say, I gotta go bath them.
Speaker 1: Well they did end they did at l Cart.
Speaker 3: You know, we'll do one player game. Who do you want to choose? Let's pick Nojon Robinson go back to Beja pick Camp. Here we go, so like matchups, let's start in September or October?
Speaker 1: What do you want to go? Don't see coming on? Creat all the way? Ludicris, Yeah, ludicrous? Come on, there's the Falcon Saints throws bananas and the Saints fits out. Come on. I was chicken. Wait, hold on, cominot sleep him? So wake up, comino, sell one, I spot. I got one that he might like. Oh hey, yeah, you're back. You're back. Oh man, Yeah, no disrespect, it's not my bie. Well then maybe this one, this one, I might save it with one final one for you. Well, you don't apparently like any of this. You are a guy that loves dumb reality shows, right, yes, you do, you do? Yeah? The New York Giants did a fake reality casting of all the stereotypes from the different cities. Okay, I think maybe you'll like this. This is really nice. I'm guilt for this. Let's get this. Thanks starting. Yeah, beat a schedule like my hair. I was due for a blowout. Hi, I'm Destiny, but everyone calls me Dynasty. My favorite animals are zebras. Fill up the stripes to jeris names j e o Y Joey sty gar, love my body. Look at his putt hever guy pushing right here. Guy probably mostly tense.
Speaker 4: Guy here, Actually a pretty nice fellow. It's just a t ticket a bit intense from time to time.
Speaker 1: One understands me. I was of makeup daily analytics, through every one of these analytics. Listening to Alpha Male Bro podcast, Well, it's all extreme meditation. I be America, sweetheart. I can daran dang teekay ll Guys, I'm wrong because the public has spoken.
Speaker 2: People love it, and every year it's a bigger, bigger deal. But the schedule's out, and that's the important part, the schedules there. I don't need all this but an exciting day nonetheless, cause gets you fired out for oh yeah, this matchup or playing it out your bro trip or whatever.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did see yesterday Travis kelce you had a big problem that he was sad about playing in Brazil. Yeah. I've been waiting my whole life to go to Brazil.
Speaker 2: You think I want to hear this millionaire slaying it with his rock star girlfriend complaining about going to Brazil.
Speaker 1: You want to come, but cheets, you're going to be there, and this guy's crying about it. Get out of my face with that. And I see that, respectfully. I like Travis kelcey, but I want to hear about I want to go to The fields aren't great. The travel though, beat it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go to Brazil. So again not to be negative nor it's just not my style. How do you feel about it? Fox Sports Radio Nation, you're the fans, you follow football, as do I. But do you care about these videos as much as everybody else seems to at Fox Sports Radio, at Covino and Rich, I should have.
Speaker 1: Showed you my forty nine ers one they did an old school Nintendo I'm Good Oregon trail. Actually like more computer game, Ehry, tell me your stories. Sour Bread Johnson in it is Sowardo, Sam Sourbread Johnson.
Speaker 2: Man Bread Johnson, k't wait se sour shoes and his Schedulewardo Sam Sowardo Sam sour Bread Johnson. So speaking of football, there are two goofy stories. Again just something that we didn't have time for on our regular show, right. Plus it's more of a visual so I forget to bring it here. They're non related, But which one you think is funnier or which one do you like more? Because they're both viral fair One of them involves Russell Wilson in the whole QB stamp at the New York Football Giants training facility, and you see all the quarterbacks lined up, you see Jackson darr Winston. You see Tommy Cutlets, Tommy DeVito, and you see Russell Wilson. He's the only guy wearing his football pants. Now, I saw this and I'm like, yeah, big deal. But again the public has spoken and they're like figures. Russell Wilson's the only guy wearing football pants. What a square, what a dork. And then it just made me think, oh, he's gonna get murdered in New York. Everything he does, like him wearing football pants is a big deal today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like when someone when the public decides they want to permanently roast someone, they do.
Speaker 2: Ad got that treatment for a while. I'm glad he his hang tight. He may redeem himself.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, there are there are people that get that treatment and it's hard to break it. And right now, for some reason, Russ Cringey, you know, mister unlimited, he has painted himself into a corner of no matter what he does is corny when you think about it. He's wearing football pants and it's a story of him being cheesy.
Speaker 2: Because all the other guys are wearing shorts. If you're just listening to this show, we appreciate quarterback?
Speaker 1: How quarterback does Jackson Dart look? Yeah, he does.
Speaker 2: He looks big and he does this cool little spin row and he's in the pocket. But again, you could watch this Fox Sports Radios YouTube page over promised. Is it that big of a deal. It seems to be to me, it wasn't. But it is funny how he's the only guy and therefore the cheesiest and the cringiest and people want to speculate. And if people are gonna pounce on this so early on, how's he going to survive the season with the old media.
Speaker 1: I feel for Russ for a few reasons. Number one, there's four people in that quarterback room. But Tamadavido is like a local cutlet guy and people love him. Jameis Winston might be the most likable, colorful, colorful guy in the league, charismat and Jackson Darts your rookie who everyone deep down inside is like pumped a bag.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, guys, dude, that's a TV show that's better than the reality nonsense. You were just showing me. I would pay to watch them because that what a cast of characters, so wild and who doesn't get a rose? Tommy DeVito is he there. You know you made a good case already because he's the fan, he's one of the fan favorites, and he's an Italian kid in New York people love rooting.
Speaker 1: For you're not gonna carry for QBS. Who you cut?
Speaker 2: It's Tommy Devit a question. Yeah, and you already requested a trade, you know, as soon as that happened. So that's story number one. And then you mentioned another guy that gets a lot of flak all the time, Alex Rodriguez. There's a viral clip surfaced about a day ago. He's walking by a bunch of kids. They're playing cornhole.
Speaker 1: Did you see this? See this? He takes the bean bag? By then you can take this bean bag? He takes the bean bag. Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: You guys, say, kid, give me the bean bag. He's over the guard rail. He does a little. But dude, take a look. Here's a rod Alex Rodriguez. Hey kid, watch this with a cornhole.
Speaker 1: Throw from long distance. Oh oh my god, af Dlex Rodriguez nothing but the bottom a rod. And you know Steph Curry like he's all tan.
Speaker 2: He's wearing white pants to white pants tan and just a flick right in there. I thought that was cool for another cringey character, A Rod redeeming himself. So hey, if he could redeem himself and have cool moments like that, maybe Russell Wilson can't just hope for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so which story do you like better? Personally? I like the A Rod one. I like the Russell Wilson one. I don't necessarily get that either, love to make fun of him. If Russ succeeds, that'll be interesting, right, because there is a sentiment that everyone's gonna be like Jackson Dors just like waiting. And you know, even if Jameis Winston got a shot, he's a likable guy. So I don't know, this is gonna be really interesting. Who's the cringiest A Rod or Russell Wilson Russ?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister on limited So and again you gotta give him props because that was caught on camera. Sweet little Flick didn't even like any went right in now. A big fight was announced today over promised Nation Fox Sports Radio Nation here on the CNR show We love a good fight, a great ass and of course schedule watching. Yeah, and I'm gonna give you three fights and you tell me everybody which one intrigues you most c see Betty and tatigued.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh, I can I add one? I have four fights? You fighting back tiers. When Won Soto hits a home run this weekend, Oh yeah, that will they be fighting? Oh Aaron judgees line drive right to his nutsack his bean bag and at one hundred and sixteen miles per hour exit velocity judging a home run yesterday. I don't know if they measured it. By the time the camera Pio is sixty maybe by the time the camera pan to left field the ball had hit the stands. I'm like, yo, that was that one hundred and forty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: He's Herman Munster and pinstripes this guy, so whatever he hits, he destroys.
Speaker 1: It's true. Three fights. A lot of build up this week.
Speaker 2: Press conferences are happening for Jake Paul who Leio Sesar Chaves Junior has June twenty eighth. All right, now, you got a legend's son who could fight if he commits himself. He had some great battles went the distance was with Canelo, but you know it was never really the guy.
Speaker 1: His dad was. Okay, so Paul ver shoves Junior big one.
Speaker 2: You're seeing a lot of back and forth now, and you know, I'm surprised to see that Chavis Junior is just.
Speaker 1: As big as Jake Paul. But Jake Paul young, he's bigger than his dad size wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chavis Junior is over six foot and you know, he's probably close to two hundred pounds walking around. But a guy that could fight when he is healthy and when he's not being lazy. Right June twenty eighth, we're starting to see the fireworks develop.
Speaker 1: I like that next one. Next one is new.
Speaker 2: Might have went under the radar, but it was announced a few weeks ago, week and.
Speaker 1: A half ago. Mario Barrios, who you know through me, the Aztec warrior Barrios versus Many pac Man pock dude, Come on, this is kind of wild because pac Man's in his forties.
Speaker 2: Mario Barrios is. He's a young, hungry fighter. But that's what I'm debating. I think for legend status, it's an equal fight because Barrios he could be beat pac Man's a legend if he comes in healthy. That's July nineteenth in Vegas, so it's sort of an even matchup. To be honest, does it excite you though a guy who we onced love to watch I Love the Philippines stopped when Pachio got in there.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you how old many Poco is. I was thinking back to when I first really started watching him box and loving him. I was living in like Brooklyn with like three girlfriends ago before I met my wife. Like, it's it's wild to think how long he's been in our life. So he's got to be mid forties at least forty six. Yeah, because I was like young many Pakia. We waited like a decade for the Mayweather fight, and that was a decade too late. And that was like a decade ago. He's forty six.
Speaker 2: Barrios is in his thirties, but again he's been beat before. Now, what's the third fight? Third fight with me just announced today? Okay, Now, unless you're a real fight fan, you might not care that hold on, But it was one of the best fights I've seen in a long time. And it didn't happen on sego to my own weekend. It wasn't fatal Fury. It was before that. Gervante Tank Davis is getting back in the ring with Lamont Roach.
Speaker 1: What's the significance. It was a draw, dude, if you remember, really, it's like you watching a schedule.
Speaker 2: Whimpy, as boring as the Minecraft video you showed me a little while ago. But Gravante Tank Davis with the rematch Lamont Roach August sixteenth in Vegas. Now, if you guys remember, if you don't, they fought in March, right, they fought in March. Lamont knocked Gervante Davis down. He took a knee and he was like, nah, I had hair product in my eye, remember, So like he lost.
Speaker 1: He lost the fight, but it was a draw.
Speaker 2: The judges called it a draw because they never called it a knockdown, even though he took a knee. So technically, if it was a draw, if they would have counted that point, no matter what, Lamont Roach would have won the fight. Majority decision wins the fight. So now he's getting that rematch. And this dude really made a statement and name for him himself. No one really thought Lamont Roach had a shot. I mean, real fight fans knew that he was a quality contender. But Davis isn't Gervonde Davis your cousin. Well, you know, what Servonte Davis Lamont Roach announced today this Thursday fifteenth that they're fighting August sixteenth.
Speaker 1: Let's put these in order in Call to Day. Oh sure, I know most people are excited about Jake Paul. I know Jake Paul number one. He's a big star. Yeah, because the trash talk between him and the whole family. Well yeah, I mean Senior's stepping in. That's number one. And I do you know, as much as I just jokingly snored, I will watch Tank Davis Roach. That's a good fight.
Speaker 2: I remember he arguably, in my opinion, did lose that last time.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I don't like the Pacman, Pachio Barrios, right, and I'll tell you why because if if in their primes, Pacha whoops his ass. So if Barrios does win, what did he do? He beat an old ass many Pakiao. I find there to be no real lore for me. I may watch it if you're like, hey, brol so yea all sudden my password or something. I got a forty six year.
Speaker 2: Old pac Man versus I think he's twenty nine thirty twenty nine year old Mario Barrios so again announced today Davonte Davis Rich's cousin fighting the rematch against roach, but even more important, your NFL schedules out, Enjoy your videos, and let's go those Chonkies this weekend.
Speaker 1: Let's go Mets. Juan Soto gonna go deep three times this weekend. I hope he's booed and strikes out every time. I can't wait for twelve. Yes, I hope he makes an error in right field. I'm gonna laugh. We'll see you, guys, or even there at you baby, see you and the over promised land come later. Let's go back