Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is the j n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Lawnla Roasters here as well.
Speaker 1: We got a special guest in the building. Yes, just live to me.
Speaker 2: Just told me Chuck Norris was coming, so I was ready to get my Kong form.
Speaker 3: Well, I said Chuck Morris, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 4: Give me some time to stress, but we can still come to that if that makes it better now.
Speaker 1: Doctor Chuck Morris is from Philly.
Speaker 2: He is has the first ever fitness coach of Philadelphia, wrote a book called Stress, The Human Superpower The Miseducation of Stress, and just behind the scenes was telling us that you got a new machine that makes workout. I ain't only got to go to the gym one day, but it's like the workout of five days.
Speaker 5: He said. That's all we need to know is you got a machine.
Speaker 6: One day week machines minutes for the last eight years week machine.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's downstairs, bring it up.
Speaker 1: How much is this machine?
Speaker 4: The machine? It is about fifty eight grand.
Speaker 1: What is it? Break it down?
Speaker 4: So in essence, we can hold more weight than we can pick up.
Speaker 6: If I'm taking my groceries and you can put more on me than I can actually pick up, right as human beings. So the machine gives you the maximum thing that you can handle for a time. So it's constantly changing based on what you're doing. So the more you fatigue, the more machine turns it up and turns it down.
Speaker 4: So when you're done, you've done all you could possibly do, so it's no need for anything Moore.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes and twenty minutes a session.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: One day a week, one day week.
Speaker 4: It's extremely healthy because first off, you get your.
Speaker 1: Whole week back, but you get your cardio like because you know they.
Speaker 5: Say does your heart You're like, what work?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna take you. Okay.
Speaker 6: If I want to get real, real, real strong, I'm a powerlifter, heavyweight maybe three reps. I want to get more like a bodybuilder lighter weight, twelve reps. Everybody heard of that, right, I want to get shredded, lighter weight, even thirty reps. Or this machine does all three at the same time, because any one of those you do, you lose the other two. There's no gravity, so there's no gravity, so there's no way for you to get injured, and it's giving you everything. So when you say do I do cardio?
Speaker 4: What makes your heart bump? Your muscle's moving. If a car is trying to crush you, your heart pump real fast.
Speaker 6: And that's basically what she's doing. I call it the Precious. So she's pushing on you for strong and the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna take a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of your soul, but she won't give it back. She won't give it back.
Speaker 4: She don't give it back.
Speaker 1: So how did you.
Speaker 2: Hear about this this product? Because it's I'm sure this is something and you.
Speaker 1: Can lose weight with this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so every reason why we work out. We get that accomplished literally in one day if you think about it right now, in every every other part of it, like your consumer world everything. You can take your phone from that phone, even though we get irritated, it's gonna give you real time data from a satellite. Your car can even park itself in parallel park. But the gym right now looks like the same gym from thirty years ago. It's the only industry, so it's just science. We're literally using science and the AI to get people stronger faster, and then we have a whole nother model that's for recovery and stress.
Speaker 4: Like it's a game shader.
Speaker 6: It's a game shader because most people don't work out because they say it's because they're not disciplined time time.
Speaker 4: It's not really true. It's not really true.
Speaker 1: So what do what do you think the reason is?
Speaker 4: I think the reason is is because we failed. Our space failed.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, I was sold not to do this, but I'm doing it anyway.
Speaker 4: You name me one consumer experience that you can have.
Speaker 6: Just name one where you pay for it and you don't get the result, and not only were you pay for it again, but you blame yourself.
Speaker 4: Pick one.
Speaker 6: If you go to shade, if you go to get your car breaks change and the breaks don't work, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: Fitness and wellness is the only space where you can pay me for something you don't get.
Speaker 4: What you paid for.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say marriage, Oh not my marriage.
Speaker 2: I'm that may not makes sense because you pay for a gym membership, you are there for a year and you don't get the results, and you still do it and you don't get the results and you still do it. That's like somebody subscription based, flat tummy t ye and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: Because I get to blame you, and then you really think you know what You're right. I wasn't disciplined, I didn't stick to eating plan. Or are they just using bad science? They don't know what they're doing. It's just because everybody has a body. They don't mean everybody knows the science and how to make the body better.
Speaker 1: To break down the machine, how does the machine work? I come to your gym and I'm like Doc Chuck Morris with an M.
Speaker 2: I want to lose, I want to gain weight. My son plays football for Universe Firsity in Miami and he's diesel. I want to match him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't have the time to work out like him or the discipline and got it.
Speaker 6: So yes, I'm gonna look down because I feel like that wasn't that was a conversation earlier that the ain't gonna do with me.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, the first thing we wanna do.
Speaker 6: You're gonna take you through what we call the gray matter assessment. It's a system that we designed. The gray matter is the part of your brain univers system that controls emotion. All that you're gonna take you through a two hour assessment.
Speaker 1: I gotta put something on my head or.
Speaker 4: Just it's gonna be a whole bunch of s.
Speaker 6: We're gonna measure your body, your movements, We're gonna do all that kind of stuff. Then we're gonna put together a playbook which is your prescription of what needs to happen for you to get the best shape of your life forever, to include literally make your heart, brain, and lungs five years younger.
Speaker 4: And then all you do is show up. So what is experience?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: You show up?
Speaker 6: You want to come in. You're gonna sit down on the precious. She's gonna talk good to you, gonna talk good to her.
Speaker 2: Now you sit down on the pressure. Is it a device or you stand up? Or is it water?
Speaker 4: So think of it.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: So think about you're sitting into a cable machine.
Speaker 6: If you've ever been to the gym before, right, So I'm sitting in a big cable machine. And imagine that this cable machine doesn't have pins. Instead of pins, there's motors, and instead of pins, there's a computer screen. And we we change the computer screen, so to adjust for your like, your range of motion.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do all of that, and then we hit go and all you do is push for your life and the machine is adjusting and adapting to you.
Speaker 6: You feel like it's the worst thing you've ever done in your life, and it's constantly giving you all the pressure that you can possibly take from every range of motion, for every movement. So chest press, leg press, curl overhead press, everything, the computer, the machine, the AI, the precious squeezing down on you safely because the moment you let go, it.
Speaker 1: Stops in twenty minutes minutes.
Speaker 4: Listen, charloteem higher seat for me. I'm gonna tell you, but I'm not gonna tell nobody.
Speaker 6: We have to say it's twenty minutes, because if we don't, everybody gonna say be like, it really only takes eight and a half.
Speaker 2: So that what about if you wear a wig, Like, if you got a wig and your wig is not too nice?
Speaker 1: How do they put the machine on your head?
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, no, no, no no. The head on your head is just for the diagnostics, for actual workout, it's just weeks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So if it's just for diagnosis, that means you're you're nothing. Will sweat on your face.
Speaker 5: Doctor MA don't have a wig on right now? That is her head.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and if you can't tell, his beer has died, well today. So what I was trying to make sure of is that yeah.
Speaker 4: But I definitely felt like it was internal. You do you feel that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, but there is no were going but go ahead? How did you get into this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: W what made you want to work out this way instead of going to the gym, you know, every day or three or four days out the week.
Speaker 5: How did you arrive here?
Speaker 6: Because I really, like honestly want people to change their life. I had to figure out what's getting in a way, and everybody said, I don't have time and I'm not getting results and there's too much science out here. I didn't design the machine. I just grabbed it and then put together a whole bunch of other machines that MA can work together. And what I saw was only eight percent of the population has a fitness program, but it's a trillion dollar business.
Speaker 4: Like that's that's crazy.
Speaker 6: But people said, I want to get results and I need time. Bag, So I said, okay, well, how do we do that, Where do we find that? And that really drove us into this model of giving people their time back. So we wanted to I wanted people to.
Speaker 4: Say I can do it for real and I win.
Speaker 6: And that took us down Australia, Germany, Singapore.
Speaker 4: We wanted searching all over the world.
Speaker 6: For how do we get people to actually guarantee their results and make it happen faster. And that was like the genesis of that, and then the whole stress thing that became.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 6: So, like you mentioned the book Stressing Human Superpower, what spawned that was.
Speaker 4: Thirteen So thirteen years ago.
Speaker 6: Anybody that knew me, I was one of the healthless people that they know, hands down period. And I thought I had pink eye. So it was bothering me, was irritating, is bothered me?
Speaker 4: Is irritate me. I go to my physician. He does a great phenomenal eye exam. You're right, you do have pink guy. That was the entire eye exam. Gave me a script, took the pills.
Speaker 6: Three days later, I'm balled up in a living room floor with blanks and stuff over my head and the most excruciating pain I have ever been in my life. It felt like somebody had like spike gloves on twisting down my nervous system. Finally said, we got to get you to the hospital. So they go to take me outside, first time I've been out the door in three days.
Speaker 4: The sunlight hit my eyelids and I hit the ground.
Speaker 6: Almost peel on myself because of the pain. They taking the South strategery eye surgeons. I didn't have pink eye. Didn't have pink guy, he misdiagnosed me. I had ulcers on my eyes from chronic stress.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, actual ulcers.
Speaker 6: And his medication that he gave me made him grow. So I'm the healthiest person that anybody knows that know me, and I had been doing it for a long time and I didn't know that chronic stress had created ulcers in my eyes. And that's when I said, Okay, we got to deal with the stressing because this is crazy as killing people.
Speaker 4: And that's what drove us down.
Speaker 6: The stress and how does the brain work, which became kind of like our calling car for everything that we do. So now everything that we do is recovery based on the nervous system. So the fitness thing is super cool. Because I gets peeled in the bilding like hey, okay. But then when they get there they find out that hey listen, we're gonna get you out of chronic pain and get you out of chronic stress.
Speaker 4: And that's how we actually change people's lives.
Speaker 2: How much is the procedure? So somebody wants to come to the gym? Is their membership? Do they have to pay per?
Speaker 1: Like? How does it it work? Now?
Speaker 5: The procedure envy on the workout program?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, work procedure back, so yeah, they can get just recovery thing costs about one hundred one hundred and twenty five bucks just for low recovery session. And then if they want to actually have a membership, it ranges from six hundred and fifty to twelve hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Per month, and they need it once a week once a week.
Speaker 3: Now, can you go more than once a week? Are you taking people more than once week?
Speaker 4: We take people more than once a week because now.
Speaker 1: You're fishing, Like, what do you need? Go to your boy Jesus.
Speaker 4: So the exercise is done, so you you're not doing any more exercise. That's done.
Speaker 6: The rest of the week is all the recovery stuff, sided pain, jaw pain ms like all of those, all those other recover threethings.
Speaker 4: That's what you do the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: So my question to you is, so you do that, so you never lift weights, you only do the machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last literal it eight So for eight years you haven't touched the weight. You just do the machine.
Speaker 4: I do a body weight on Sundays. I do a body weight program. That's it.
Speaker 3: And then what about diet, Like, does diet have any effect on it at all?
Speaker 4: Like diet does? Okay, it does have a big effect on it.
Speaker 6: That's why we do customize nutrition program AI a kind of stuff. But with that being said, here's here's a catch. Maybe messing the diet thing up.
Speaker 4: That's why it's killing everybody.
Speaker 6: Calories in, calories out. Everybody heard of that, right, cut your calories down, lose weight. If that work, we be the fittest like people in the nation.
Speaker 4: It don't work. It's not true. It's literally not true.
Speaker 6: If you take an apple and apple has five batteries in it and I put it in my body, I don't get to dictate where those batteries go.
Speaker 4: The calories in calories out is based on.
Speaker 6: A closed loop, perfect system, and that's not what the body is. So when we try to do with diet, we say, hey, here's the perfect eating for you, for your heart, for yours, for everything, but don't start there.
Speaker 4: Just don't drink sugar like we pick little stuff. Because when you.
Speaker 6: Start training and you crease the muscle, you cre your bone density, and your stress levels go down and the inflammation in your body goes down, you can eat.
Speaker 4: Almost whatever you want.
Speaker 6: Okay, but don't tell Jess I'm trying to get to eat clean.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, the diet, Oh my god, she half a.
Speaker 5: Little better catch up vegetables.
Speaker 1: Half respecting crazy.
Speaker 4: Chocolate just getting started though.
Speaker 5: And raspberry what sugar? Every day? Every day?
Speaker 1: I don't drink coffee. That's my little that's the sugar.
Speaker 4: All right, Well here we go.
Speaker 5: Do y'all work out?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's your favorite part?
Speaker 1: None of it?
Speaker 4: Why do you work out?
Speaker 2: Because if not, I'd probably be big as a house. I don't know if i'd be big as a house. But the healthy, like you know, I do the I walk on the treadmill for thirty forty five minutes, twelve and a half or three and a half. Then I just do you know, body part weights, gotcha, nothing crazy?
Speaker 1: I play basketball, things like that.
Speaker 4: But how much time a week does that take you?
Speaker 2: I used to do it a lot more, but I got these two dogs, and these two dogs are busting my ass. But I would do it like four times a week in the morning before work.
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 5: No, nothing, not at all. I'll go to.
Speaker 4: Sleep, Okay, why not in your opinion?
Speaker 7: I just don't. First of all, I don't have Oh, I just don't. And also, but so before I was here more I would do just like walk, like going outside and walking our treadmill. Not because of like weight loss or anything, obviously I'm giving, but because I just felt like I needed to be active, like my body didn't feel like it was moving right.
Speaker 5: But now I don't do anything because I'm doing something. I'm working so much.
Speaker 4: So that's like everybody in the country.
Speaker 5: But your machine sounds like it doesn't sound real.
Speaker 7: So it sounds scary, it sounds good, yeah, it sounds like, Yeah, it sounds like it's something years from now.
Speaker 5: I have like something going on with myself.
Speaker 6: Because listen, that's only because y'all don't know it's just because you didn't know.
Speaker 4: If you knew the signs, you're like, oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm make it easy.
Speaker 6: Make it easy you Here we go, money back guarantee. Even doing that for fifteen years, we've never had to give anybody money back, money back guarantee.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal. You give me.
Speaker 6: Sixty minutes in the entire week, sixty minutes for the whole week, and if I don't change.
Speaker 4: Your life, you get all your money back.
Speaker 1: How long will it take?
Speaker 4: I love that question? How long does it take in this year normally for you?
Speaker 1: I mean could take weeks, take weeks.
Speaker 4: If you have to guess, if you had to guess, what would you say?
Speaker 1: It depends how hard you're going to the gym?
Speaker 4: So let's say let's say you go.
Speaker 1: Depends what I want to do for you for you.
Speaker 4: On your normal when you in your flow?
Speaker 6: How many how many weeks you think it might take you to for you when you look at like, oh yo, I see three weeks, three weeks straight, okay, three weeks straight, two and a half weeks straight.
Speaker 4: All right, So most people anywhere from forty eight weeks. It takes somebody to change.
Speaker 2: I could see my body changing in about two and a half three weeks, I could see my body see it beautiful.
Speaker 6: Now let's assume just see here a couple off weeks. Let's say it takes you six weeks, six weeks. In my world, it's literally six days. Hm, it is literally six hours.
Speaker 1: Hell you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Come on, baby, that's they just gotta try it, right.
Speaker 4: Listen, you can't believe it.
Speaker 6: Every everything you try to do is going to tell you that it's wrong until you do it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I told him he was bullshit.
Speaker 1: I told him he was yes. And now if I drive down the Philly.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you it's not. We won't Madison Midtown.
Speaker 1: Say no more into Madison right here, let's go right now.
Speaker 5: Time question for you.
Speaker 7: I saw that you used to train like former athletes, Olympic athletes and stuff like that. So are any of them in this program? Is there anybody that we can like point to that we know that you've worked with that y're okay with talking about.
Speaker 6: I cannot talk about any current athletes because the message messages with their money.
Speaker 4: Oh we get some of the older ones on hold are soul.
Speaker 6: I'm a Philly Boy so Trey Thomas with the Eagles, Marion Barber with Dallas, Hank Pote, New England, champ uh Carli Lloyd Olympic gold medalists.
Speaker 4: All these are all legends.
Speaker 3: Anybody and Gary Delaware, she's from Delaware.
Speaker 4: We have anybody from We got athletes.
Speaker 5: Devin Steele that used to play about Joe, right, we got people.
Speaker 4: I believe. I believe it because you're so sincere about it, like you really, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna try you out. I'm gonna try you out. Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna come tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, I'm gonna keep it this.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: My money back. If you can help Envy with his arms in the next month, I'll be there every day. Yeah, she got a problem.
Speaker 1: That's a good challenge.
Speaker 4: Listen, if he can.
Speaker 5: Come in here with a shirt before the summer is over, proudly.
Speaker 4: Just coming. We gotta have to be specific to ask you, So what's to ask everything?
Speaker 1: I want?
Speaker 4: Everything are we gonna get?
Speaker 1: I want? Come on, Chris Brown, Look.
Speaker 6: Now, look I tell you this, just like tell you I got a rule that you don't have to use your powers for good. I'm not responsible for what happened after the super Sexy kick in.
Speaker 1: I'm kid, but I want the shirt off.
Speaker 4: Like, if you want to shut off, you will have the mess with you. We will got we do that in.
Speaker 1: Your Michael B. Jordan. That's that's what I need. Michael B. Jordan. How long can it take me to get to Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordans?
Speaker 1: How much that cause to hold on? We do?
Speaker 4: The man carried the one, give me.
Speaker 1: September my birthday? When my birthday September? Third, Virgo Season's third.
Speaker 2: You come tomorrow, I'm ripping my shirt off and it better be Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan's art.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry, I get excited if.
Speaker 1: It looks like Calip Me and you fighting. I want the Michael B.
Speaker 5: Jordan I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 3: You can't make you, but I want.
Speaker 1: To Michael B. Jordan's.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna listen.
Speaker 5: I want them what you need.
Speaker 2: But you really should do that. You know how the bar shot have the one two three like you should have won the Michael B. Jordan to the John Major's three to Chris Brown the fort like I want the one?
Speaker 1: You know what? I like that? Yeah, I'm serious and.
Speaker 5: We're gonna Getlauren the Clarissa Shields.
Speaker 4: We want her.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't want to.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of working out. She's very in shape.
Speaker 5: Yee.
Speaker 7: I just want to be there, real cute, like, let me just come there every now and huh, you keep.
Speaker 4: Looking at the old model. We're doing something.
Speaker 7: Because I don't gonta do as much. Yeah, well I gotta get my hair braided.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you're gonna do as much. You don't seem to be as much time. No, I ain't say that you're gonna do as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will be much time.
Speaker 2: Well, how can people get in touch with you and find out more about it?
Speaker 1: And where are you located?
Speaker 4: We are five to seventy five Madison Avenue.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what it was between fifty six and fifty seven walk all right, Yeah, we're right here.
Speaker 2: And how bad will I be after the first day? Do I get sore like your real workouts?
Speaker 4: First off, don't call it.
Speaker 6: Don't say that this ain't a real work Okay. The other part of it is we're gonna do the recovery right after the workout, so you're not even gonna be sore. I don't want to tell you that because you gonna you already told me i'mlying. Yeah, we're gonna do recovery right afterwards, so you're not even sore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm serious. I'm coming to them off. Let me see, let me see what.
Speaker 5: This is all right?
Speaker 3: And then my last question, any negative long term effects, like it's anything you know because people will want to know that because this this is some too good to be true ship, Doctor Marris.
Speaker 4: Listen, every reason why we work out. You're getting it done.
Speaker 1: What I gotta wear? Whatever?
Speaker 3: You want to wear a dress like this, like you're going to the gym. I've been in there and I've seen people like men that have on suits.
Speaker 5: I've seen workout clothes.
Speaker 4: I've seen.
Speaker 3: Yes, I went in there with a skirt one time and I was like, oh, I got so I had to go put on some leggings.
Speaker 5: But it ain't what you think. You don't gotta get your hair braided to go do it? You really don't. No, it's not. I promise you. I've been in full face and make up because I go right after work.
Speaker 4: Well, doc, so I'm sorry to answer your question.
Speaker 6: I g so it is d R chuck PhD or you can just mid or Midtown bio Hack. So Midtown bio Hack is I G and mine is Dr Chuck PhD.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you it's the wildest Lauren, that the person that found this out is the person that don't want to go to the jail. It's crazy mother effort that wants to smoke and drink. And Jess was the one that found this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: The God will use, he will use anybody he will use.
Speaker 3: And he used me to bring your to bring you to them because they need, especially them arms.
Speaker 5: You gotta get them. I got a video I'll show you.
Speaker 1: I got a video form too, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 2: We appreciate CEO of Midtown bio Hack. And it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning. I see them all. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club