Speaker 1: What's that.
Speaker 2: It's spooky juky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I.
Speaker 3: Nandas please, hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Rose Hernandez.
Speaker 2: The podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. And once again we have got the legendary Queen Peppermint on the show, who I just admire so much. She is so gorgeous, she is so smart and so entertaining. If you ever have the chance to see her perform. She's been on the show before, and we got her back. We did record this in October. In fact, I am in October right now. You're in Christmas time. I'm still in Halloween time right now, which reminds me that means that the election has passed. I don't know, because I record these so early in advance. I don't know. I hope we're having a great time in November whatever happens, Oh God. Anyway, I will be telling you right now as well about the fact that I've got Ghosted Live coming up very soon in Brooklyn, New York, Seattle, and Portland. That is all in December, and I'm also doing stand up in Seattle when I'm there, so please get those tickets. That is at linktree dot com slash Raz Hernandez. You can find that link in my bio on Instagram at Roz Hernandez. And the Haunted Doll of course, my YouTube series where I go ghost hunting. It's one hundred percent funded and produced and directed and starring me, and I'm very proud of it. I'm very proud of it, and I'm so happy that people are enjoying it. Please go check that out and support it and tell your friends. It's currently, to my knowledge, the only queer ghost hunting show of its nature. It's, to my knowledge, the only one hosted by a trans lady. There was another one called Living for the Dead that I was lucky enough to be on. If you haven't heard, that show got canceled, and not only that, it is no longer available on Hulu, so you can't watch it anywhere. But we have the clips and we have the memories in our hearts, and you know, there's only so much I can do. You know, that show was a huge production, with a lot of different entities involved in the show, and it was a lovely experience, a learning experience. I had a great time, met some great people. I don't know the future of it. I would do it again. I loved it, but until then, I focus on what I can control. And what I can control is, Hey, if you want to see me ghost hunt, I'll go out and do it. I'll spend my own money that I make from being a stand up comedian. And so I've just been doing it myself. Why not. That's how I decide to live these days. And I hope I can inspire you too as well. If you're like, oh, I'm just waiting for the phone to ring, well you could or just you know, see what you can control. Try to figure out something on your own if you can in the meantime. And that's what I'm trying to do. All right, let's talk to Peppermint on with the show. Oh my god. I am joined by a repeat customer, the legendary Peppermint. Hello. Hello, right, you look so fucking godda.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. I just woke up.
Speaker 2: I have you, like on a big screen right now, and I'm staring at you and you're just glowwing.
Speaker 1: Hurry up, dim the lights.
Speaker 2: You're beautiful. The last time you were on this podcast was. I looked it up. It was the summer of twenty twenty one, and you were definitely a bitch scared. You were scared of a lot of this stuff. You are actually, to my knowledge, you're the only guests in the six years I've done this podcast that turned down my offer to play ghost voices. You you denied my Uh my, gad, I have to make history at this point, now, a couple of years of past. Do you feel any braver when it comes to listening to a ghost speaking?
Speaker 1: Not much has changed in my life. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: Have you encountered any ghosts or anything paranormal of that nature since the last time?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't. I don't know for sure that I have, but I definitely have energy and heard sounds that I'm like, wait a minute, but no, I've not seen what I would say if it goes I usually don't. I'm sure I said this last time. I don't have any recollection of what I said last time we spoke, but I know what my instincts are, and my instincts are if it seems like it could be a ghost, don't investigate. Run.
Speaker 2: But what if the cameras are rolling because that's what I get into sometimes, where I'm like, listen, if this was just a regular if I heard a creak, I'd be out of here. But if the cameras are rolling and I can get some content out of it, would you investigate?
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, If the cameras are rolling and I'm stuck in the room, then then of course I'll be like, what is that? You know, I don't think i'd be like, let's go find out. Let's walk down into this dungeon that says beware, Like, I don't think I would do that, but I've certainly I would like look and see. If I heard a knock at the door, I would open it. It certainly makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only person in the room, even if the only person is like a camera operator or something like that. Yes, I remember I did essayance with Jiggly and Thorgy, and that's right. You know, I knew that they were going to be making noises and stuff like that, but when you're in the moment, it really is convincing and scary and you don't know what's what. And they often choose places that are like this used to be in a sane asylum or like whatever. It's like place that really used to be something. You know, there could be ghosts, There could be unrested spirits there, you know. So I guess if I'm like in like a Duwayne Reid or something, I probably won't think it's going to be that scary. But if it's like a scary dungeon that used to be a jail or something, then you know, I might be less inclined to want to investigate.
Speaker 2: When you said, Dwayne Read, you reminded me of this thing that I often talk about because I have so many bicostal people on this podcast, and we often talk about how nobody ever tells me stories from New York. Like we all believe that there's ghosts in New York, but I never hear of ghost stories in New York. Do you ever hear anything of all these places you've worked or lived? Uh?
Speaker 1: I agree with you, and I think that I know the reason why why. I think it's because New York is so busy and there's so much noise. Yeah, if you hear a sound, it could be a ghost. It could be the subway, It could be your neighbor, it could be somebody you know who's scary but not dead, you know, creeping around. It could be a rat, you know. I just think that there's so many more living things that create noise in and around New York, you know. Like for sure, if I'm on a farm somewhere in the middle of the country and I hear rumbling, then I'm gonna think it's a ghost or like a bunch of ghosts. True, legit in my apartment, if it's rumbling, it's the right under my building, you know.
Speaker 2: But that's what the ghosts want you to think.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Think about that next time.
Speaker 1: It could have been ghosts. It could have been ghosts.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a psychic?
Speaker 1: I never have. I have a few friends that have. I know this is not the same thing, so I don't want to insult any psychics. But I do have a few friends that have read taro for me, which is not the same thing, I know exactly, but I guess those are often tools that are used sometimes with mediums. Yeah, I'm not gone to like a parlor and paid somebody, but I do have friends that have read my cards and then beyond that, even done like astrological readings and things like that, and I think that those are a lot of fun. I've not yet been to a psychic. I'm not opposed to it at all, you know, but I don't like spending money on things that aren't assured like that. If it doesn't result in me being able to eat it or wear it, then I'm less likely to spend money on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's true, because a psychic is a hard one when you really think about it. Like sometimes these psychics are five hundred bucks or whatever, and it's like, yeah, there's a lot of money for something that you're not even physically it's not you know, tangible in any way. When you get like a tarot reading or astrological reading, do you take that kind of thing seriously or how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I do take it hard, you know. I mean I haven't really had the experience for someone who's told me, thank goodness, like you have to move away and change your name right now and give all your money to the nuns or whatever, like you know, it's in the cards. So like if somebody told me that, I probably wouldn't heed that warning too well. But I do try to a lot of times, especially if it's by way of like a tarot card reading. It is something that in the bigger picture does make sense and you can apply to like other parts of your life or things that you know aren't maybe so literal. And I guess that's you know, even the person doing the reading will say, Okay, this is the Jack of Wands or whatever. I don't even know if that's a card you know, right, or like the death card for instance, like they're obviously saying they'll even tell you, now, this doesn't mean you're going to die, just means if you get the death card, it's just an ending of something, right, And so that makes it a lot easier to not be so like literal about it.
Speaker 2: But I mean every time I've had that happen, I'm like, but it could be the ending of my life, right, Like what's ending? I need to know? And now I have this on my conscience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, let's put it this way. If it's something like that that's happenstance, that's like going to be you know, like if it's health related, then I would like to think that there's a way to foresee it, like, oh, what's that spot it's turning into something? Let me go get it checked out, and so then I'm not going to like drop dead because of a spot, you know, like I'll check it out. If it is something like, oh, you better watch out because the piano is going to fall on you, then of course I'll be cautious of all pianos, and then I'll probably try to make moves that make sense anyway, like if the psychic says you're going to get Final destinationed okay, But watching Final Destination, which I love, I was like, girl, don't get into the suntan machine with the with the cord hanging out of the thing, you know, like, do make smart moves?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, every move. If I if I was in Final Destination, I every single step by tape.
Speaker 1: I would double check every single thing and make sure, yeah, you know, like don't get on the roller coaster if none of the seat belts work, like you know, if you're driving behind a rugs, get away from the truck exactly, And I do that anyway, same, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I I love that you brought up Final Destination because I genuinely believe that if ghosts are real, then Final Destination is real too, Because this is the only reason that I am like scared. Scared of ghosts is because if you know, people start talking about, oh this ghosts. Okay, I personally, with my own eyes saw a like a little curried coffee pod get picked up thrown. I saw it get thrown a little tiny one. Yes, I saw it get thrown at a haunted place. Now, who's to say they can't do that with a knife or or something, or wrap a chord around me. I don't know. I'm just saying I think that final destination, that kind of thing could really happen. If ghosts are real and all this stuff is real.
Speaker 1: There's definitely like unexplained stories and stuff that has happened. So it is a possibility. You're right, I'm not going to deny it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the new Netflix Unsolved Mysteries.
Speaker 1: I haven't because I loved the original Unsolved Mysteries, but I haven't seen it because my ex, who i'm no longer talking to, it's his favorite show. So I haven't watched the Netflix one. But I do love the original and I think it's very very good.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this one on the new series where this woman. Now I'm not saying that it was a ghost they're not saying it either. It's unsolved. Uh huh. But this woman was terribly murdered and in a way I won't give away too much, but it's in a way where there would be fingerprints and footprints and whatever and there's nothing, none, nothing, whatsoever. And I'm like, that's when it could be a ghost. I think it could be. Now it's like ghost cool people, and then people will just be like, what happened to them? I don't know, but you know what I want to ask you about because I was trying to think of things to talk to you about that aren't too scary. Cut to me, we can talk about scary things.
Speaker 1: I'm just but go ahead, were going.
Speaker 2: I don't want last time I felt like I traumatized you because last time I was telling you about this mannequin that comes alive in Mexico, La Pascualita, I was telling you about ghost voices. You don't want to hear it. So I did some research on like a not so scary thing but still like a part of this kind of thing, which is a story of a past life. Okay, do you believe in that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yesish, I don't think it's fake. I don't disbelieve it. You know, I'm kind of a spiritual person, I would like to say, And so I do think that it is entirely possible that we are either reincarnated for various reasons. You know, I don't know if the only like I know, in terms of ghosts, people say that only people with unresolved business come back. I do think that, like it is possible for our like spirits or souls to exist in another time and place or come back again. And I definitely think that when I see like animals, you know, I know that might seem strange, but like, and it's not unique, We've heard it before, but like the connection that people can have with living things, their pets, their animals, makes me think that there is like an understanding that's unspoken obviously that dogs and cats can't like talk like with spoken words, but they do communicate. I think some of the same things. And I I don't have any pets, but I do see people who do have pets. They're like in lockstep with their pets, like as if it might as a person. Yeah, and so I do think that that's possible totally.
Speaker 2: Anytime I think about that stuff, like I wish I knew the rules of it a little bit more, because like, do you die and then you instantly go into another body? Like do you? I just don't know how it works. But I found this story. So I've talked many times about there used to be this TV show called Ghost Inside My Child and oh no, it was basically this which is a child is like, hey, I was so and so years ago, and then they look it up and it turns out that was a real person. So that's spoiler alert what this story is. Okay, So this one is the story of a little boy named Ryan Hammond, who, according to my calculations, he is now probably about twenty. Most of this I found from a YouTube channel called that So Strange, and also an NBC News broadcast from twenty fifteen where they interviewed him. So, when he was about five years old in two thousand and four, he would wake up screaming and crying. He was having these terrible nightmares. And after about a year of this constantly happening, he decided it was time to come out to his mother and he said, I believe I was another person. So the mother love that. The mother's Cindy, she is she was a Baptist, and she did not believe in the idea of reincarnation, so she wasn't sure what to do about it. She didn't tell the dad. She was just like, what do you do with this knowledge? You know your five year olds like I used to, And she says the kid was saying things that were very not childlike, like all these weird details for like a five six year old. He was telling the mom that he lived and worked in Hollywood fifty years earlier, that he had had five marriages, that he had two sisters, and he owned many homes, and he would take lavish trips to Europe. He says he worked at an agency where he would change people's names. But he was like, that's all I know is like I worked at this place where we would change people's names. Whatever, that'll come back, don't worry. He says that he was a dancer on Broadway. See now, this is where I would be like, this isn't true. He was married to five women. He was a straight dancer on Broadway. I mean, listen, it's not impossible.
Speaker 1: But okay.
Speaker 2: He lived on a street with rock in the name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He told his mother he loved a drink called true Aid, which is an orange soda that was popular mid century. He kept wanting to see his other family. He kept being like, who are you people? Take me back to my other family. He says, his bedroom is way grander his other one. And he kept saying like, oh, I want to go to my swimming pool. Anyway, Cindy the Baptist mom is like, I don't know what to what do I do with all this info? So she goes to the library. She finds an old Hollywood book and he's looking through pictures in this old Hollywood book and he sees a man from a may West film and he's like, oh my god, that's me. Okay, And unfortunately it was just like an extra from a may West movie, so it wasn't credited. They weren't. They were like, well, we don't know who this is. But they called this child psychologist from the University of Virginia named Jim Tucker. And this man specializes in this phenomena of past lives.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interesting to have a real psychologist at a university that studies this. And he wrote a book called Return to Life all about this sort of a thing. Anyway, they go to a film archivist, okay, and they're like, who's this guy in this picture? And they with May West. It turns out it was a man named Marty Martin, which is a great name. It reminds me of Flavor Flave or something like that. Marty Martin. And he was a former movie extra and he was born in nineteen oh three. He dreamed of being a movie star. He did some extra work, you know, it didn't really make it too much as an actor beyond that, and he ultimately opened up a talent.
Speaker 1: Agency where he changed people's names, he.
Speaker 2: Gave them stage names. Ahah. So they find his daughters. They reach out to the daughters who are still living, which imagine getting a phone call from some lady in Oklahoma that's like, hey, you know your father he's passed away. Okay, well he's trapped inside of my child right now as a spirit.
Speaker 1: It does sound wild. I mean, honestly, I probably did that exact same thing, like went to my mother and said, you know, I'm an old Broadway Dana, because that's something that young queer kids do, you know what I mean? Right? Even though ironically the dancer, the older version is like some straight guy or married to five different women. That just sounds excessive, and definitely that wasn't for love, like that marriage was like she was like, oh my god, you were out with who again? I thought you said you weren't going to do that anymore. Give me back my underwear and get out, like that's probably the conversation that ended each of one of those marriages.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. And he was rolling with may West, who I like.
Speaker 1: I mean, May West was not trying to hang around any straight guys, honestly like that.
Speaker 2: I saw a picture and he was pretty cute. Marty Martin. Okay, So after they talked to these Marty Martin's daughters, they were able to confirm fifty five of the facts that Ryan said were true. They lined him up to the point where he claimed that he gave one of the daughters a dog and she didn't like it. And the daughter was like, that's true. He did give me a dog I did not like. He said that he lived on a street with rock in the title. Well, he lived on Roxbury in Beverly Hills. Nice street. And the other crazy thing is like, since this man wasn't really like famous or anything, there was no info on the Internet on him. Yeah, and somehow this kid was able to be like, that's me. I had a swimming pool, I lived on a street called Rock, I was married five times. I had two sisters. Like all of that stuff was true. And he said to the doctor, the psychiatrist at one point, He's like, I just want to know why God would allow me to die at sixty one and then come back as a baby. And they were like, wait a minute, Marty Martin lived to be fifty nine. Ah, this kid's lying. All this stuff's made up. But then doctor Tucker finds the death certificate of Marty Martin and there is a discrepancy in there. It was listed wrong. It said that he was born in nineteen oh five on the death certificate, but really he was born in nineteen oh three, which means that he was sixty one.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is wild.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy a man that would lie about his age. Marty Martin died of a brain hemorrhage. Here's my question, what was Marty Martin doing from nineteen sixty four to two thousand and nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that when the boy was born two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Yes, So where was Marty Martin, Was he in somebody else? I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I guess that's that's a really good question. I mean, I'm so it's so wild to me. I mean really, the bigger question that I have is I'm going to hear is the young boy still saying what's their name? Ryan or Ryan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it still the story? Like? Tell more?
Speaker 2: Jeeha, reach out to Ryan Hammond if you could, please, let's find find him on Instagram or something. We'll add it to my agenda. Thank you. I got questions we need to know. I actually I want to talk to this doctor that studies this stuff, because apparently his department they've studied over twenty five hundred cases of this sort of a thing. It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it is interesting. I do think there's a way to like see it to fruition. I mean, if this person, if Ryan grows older and insists that he's it almost sounds like Marty Martin's complete consciousness is now Ryan's. And so does Ryan not have his own identity? I don't know. That's the part that's really interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Right, And is this like twenty year old walking around Oklahoma, being like, oh, Sam.
Speaker 1: Don't call me Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my name's Marty and Martin. It's very interesting. But that's what I'm always so curious about, because you know, people go get their past lives read and it's always, oh, you used to be an Egyptian pharaoh, you know whatever it is, And it's like, how come I don't remember any of that? But Marty Martin is here saying everything to this kid, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: It's wild. I mean, I do believe that that could be a thing, you know, I don't disbelieve it, but like, if that's true, then Marty has an understanding that he has been born into a different body. Obviously he said that, and that it's a new world now, and so like instead of being like, I'm really a lot, just like figure out how to use a cell phone, go get a job, pass your test into this twenty year old or who eighteen whatever, doesn't flunk out of high school, and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll start like an agency for influencers or something. Maybe he'll have like a parallel life, but more Okay, well, anyway, there's this other thing. I don't think we did this the last time you were on Maybe I started doing this after Okay. It's a segment that we do well, we do it every episode, but we.
Speaker 1: Don't have to tell me what it is.
Speaker 2: We look at a haunted doll on eBay on eBay, Okay, is that something you're you can show me?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time for a segment we call the Dolls are Living. Okay. So this is actually kind of similar to this Marty Martin story because what people believe is that a living human dies and somehow, some way, who knows, they end up inside of a doll that is then sold on eBay. And as always, if you want to see a photo of this haunted doll, you just go to the Instagram for this podcast, which is ghosted by RAS, and you will find it under the tab that says dolls. Also, there's another tab on there that says ep stuff. I believe episodes stuff are stuff something like that. There's not many of them. It's the other one that's usually where you will find the videos that we talk about or pictures that we talk about. You can find that all there. It just lives there for forever, so no matter when you're listening, you can find it there. Okay, this is a doll for fifty five dollars named Archer Gea. Can you show us that doll? You got it? Roz? There she is.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I thought you were pointing to Liberachi.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait a minute, Oh no, no, that's my Liberachi doll here on the screen. Can you see Archer on this sea?
Speaker 1: Archer? Yeah? Yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Archer comes with a little biography. It says Archer is a vessel of immense negative spiritual energy. Her eyes, dark and piercing, evoke a terror that crawls under your skin, peering into the deepest recesses of your soul, and often leaving you breathless. Do you believe it this so far?
Speaker 1: I mean I can see by the picture that she's like looking that that's the look like, you know, I can see that.
Speaker 2: What is she wearing? Hang on a second, can you go?
Speaker 1: She looks kind of modern.
Speaker 2: She looks like I can't tell what this outfit is me neither. Okay, so can you describe her for the listeners?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a brunette, chubby face doll with very cute cheeks and tiny powdy lips, huge brown eyes and wearing a what looks like a Dutch traditional outfit with a yellow dress and a white blouse and a blue vest and what would be a matching hat. But it looks like the hat and the clothing are from two different washed in two different situations. I don't know. It doesn't look like they're not matching. Yes, she was, She didn't match. This is not a whole outfit.
Speaker 2: It looks like an out that you would wear at like Epcot or something like. I feel like there's like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like if you are one of the dolls in It's a Small World.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's something like that. She also it does not appear that she has eyebrows, which you could have a lot of fun with that.
Speaker 1: No, there's some like red eyebrows. Oh there is very light colored yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Well it turns out she's real evil. They say why. It says, if you choose to engage with Archer and seek to uncover her secrets, proceed with the utmost caution. Her spiritual energy is extraordinarily powerful and must be handled with extreme care. And the person that's selling this says, as much as it does saden me to part with her, I need to downsize my collection. I'm getting married next year after finally finding the one after years of enduring hardship, and moving to a smaller home, so not all the dolls can come with me, especially the dark and malevolent spirits. I hope whoever adopts her will provide the care she needs. So what I'm taking away from this is that the person that's selling this doll is engaged and I am single.
Speaker 1: I mean essentially, and that they have a house and they're getting a bigger house, and that they have room or whatever. Yeah, I do think that's interesting that that's the reason why that they're getting rid of the dolls, just because they don't have enough space. Not it tried to kill me or something like that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm assuming this is a woman that's selling this just because I feel like and this woman has a husband and a house, and now she's about to have fifty five dollars for this doll. I'm jealous, and I don't feel bad for you, lady. It also says she's stored in my spare room with my other malevolent dolls. She has a spare room. I need to get rid of them quickly, as they're feeding off of each other and their energy is getting stronger. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, that was the dolls are living, all right, Let's do like one more thing here, Okay, if you'll let me, Yes, yes, I'm game. Pet the ghost voices, Okay, let's try.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's time for EVP.
Speaker 2: Or ev Plase. Have you ever heard the term EVP? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: It stands for electronic voice phenomenal Okay. Basically, it's whenever somebody captures a ghost speaking, like on a camera or recording whatever. You often hear them on ghost hunting TV shows. So people post these on YouTube, and every episode, with the exception of one, I play two of these and I have my guests tell me what they hear, and then I'll give you an ABCD, with the correct answer being what the person that posted it believes the ghost is saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: This first one is from ghosts not on YouTube, and it's at this place called Castle Blood in Moness in Pennsylvania. Sure it seems like this place is like a Halloween haunted attraction, but it's also haunted in real life.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Anyway, what is this ghost saying? Pepper meant, I don't know. We played against.
Speaker 1: It's unintelligible.
Speaker 2: I well, ghost nat believes it is saying something.
Speaker 1: I'm berba bum.
Speaker 2: You know that's not a bad guess. Did ghosts not think it was saying a happy birthday? B I'm super scared. Okay, see I'm none of them? Or d it's me Marty Martin.
Speaker 1: Ay, I would say, see, I'm none of them.
Speaker 2: That's what they believed, Pep. That was good one for one. I'm very proud of you. See, it's not that scary. It's not that scary.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't say Marty Martin. Okay, that's the next one. I'm Marty Martin. And don't you know who I am?
Speaker 2: Actually? You know the question that the Ghost Center asked, They said, are you a man or a woman? And this ghost replied, I'm none of them? So they got a non binary ghost.
Speaker 1: Non binary? Honey? All right, yes, very very woke. Yes.
Speaker 2: So this next one is same person posted it. It's at a place called Whole House in Lancaster. This one is kind of similar but kind of creepy. Here we go, there's they sound very similar.
Speaker 1: I don't know I definitely can't understand it. Why can't they just speak up, get better recording devices or something.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what we got to deal with here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I don't know. Yeah, tell me.
Speaker 2: Do they think it was A I'm in debt girl? Did they think it was B I'm the dead girl? C How did that occur? Or D I'm feeling cute.
Speaker 1: I'm the dead girl. That sounds like the most like what it would be and what a ghost would say.
Speaker 2: Peppermin.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna be like, I'm a dead girl, because they don't. They're not trying to pay anything.
Speaker 2: They're dead.
Speaker 1: That's probably why they're dead.
Speaker 2: Peppermint two for two. It was worth the way we waited all these years to hear Peppermint react to some ghost voices, and you did not disappoint. That was two for two. Let's wrap it up here. We'll do one more thing just real quick. I'm gonna like fire off a couple of different paranormal things, and I'm curious if you have any thoughts on them or a story or who knows what Bigfoot do you believe?
Speaker 1: I do. I believe in Big is big, but Sasquatch is that the same person, same thing. Yeah, I do believe in Bigfoot. I believe that there has been a siding. I don't know if Bigfoot is like the same living being throughout all these years, because it's been so long now, But I think that there's somebody there for sure, yeah, and that something is there. Like, I don't think people were like hallucinating, right, And I don't think it was just like a bear. I think it's entirely possible that there's like some kind of living creature animal being. What about UFOs, I don't disbelieve it. I think that, you know, it doesn't It would be so strange for me to think that the we're the only like life in the universe, and the even in just in this solar system. But obviously they could come from a different solar system, and so like, I do think that it's entirely conceivable that the other life is intelligent and or not and has traveled or found us. So I think, yeah, I think UFOs are real. They could be real.
Speaker 2: Okay, last one, wigi boards.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time with wigi boards. I think in general, like historically they may have been like a real thing. I don't necessarily believe that if you like take a piece of paper, printer paper and write the alphabet on it, our spirit's going to just come through because then everybody's books and everybody's tablets and everybody's notepads would be you know, doing things. And I also know I believe that like subliminally, people will who are playing the game of Ouigi will like push it. So given that most pieces of paper are not haunted, and I don't think that they're haunted and that ghosts or that people will like give in to the group situation and push it around, I think that most Wigi boards are not real. I have a hard time believing that like Milton Bradley or whoever the company is, the Barker Brothers who make the Wigi board game thing like the board like you can buy it at like you know, towards our us. Yeah, I don't know that that's like the real thing. I do think that there might be some kind of Wiji boards that have been around for one hundred years and they're passed on from the grandmother to the great grandmother that maybe it was blessed. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So if I bought you a Wigi board, would you use that from like the store today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would not think it's real, would I do it? Maybe I might participate. I'm not against participating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Peppermint, this has been lovely right.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I passed, you passed.
Speaker 2: You did great, Peppermints. I'm I'm so happy you've done this. Could you tell people what you got going on and where you want people to find you?
Speaker 1: Well, currently I'm so focused on in addition to being an outer work actor and always looking for the next gig, I am spending a considerable amount of time focused on, you know, the election and our community and things of that nature. So that's really going to be taken up a lot of my time. And then as if that wasn't enough, you know, we're focused as a community on we're really as hopefully as a nation on a case of particular interest coming out of Tennessee the scrematic case that is arguing the right of parents to allow their own appropriately aged children whatever to engage in gender froming care with the help of their doctors and medical professionals, without the government stepping in to limit it, or restrict it or block it altogether. And that case is being heard in front of the Supreme Court in December, like a first week in December most likely, and the result of that, in addition to gender firming care being at risk for not only people in Tennessee, but we know that these Supreme Court cases set precedent, so like, if that happens in Tennessee and they blocked gender firming care there, it'll be president for other states to basically follow the same suit. But in addition to that, the way that this case is worded, it vaguely targets trans people, but more broadly targets bodily autonomy for anyone who wants to make their own medical decisions in their life. And so people who are concerned about having bodily autonomy, whether your trans or not, should pay attention to this case and then spread the word and start talking about it, because they say that even though we don't really know that much about the Supreme Court and the justices on the Supreme Court, they actually do pay attention to public discourse and like what people are saying and how they react to certain court cases and efforts and things like that. So I'll be focused on those two things, of course, but people can follow me at Peppermint two four seven to see what I'm turning up with all those things. And here's some of the messaging that I'm helping support around these cases and voting and different things, and really the LGBT community and the issues that impact us. That's really what I talk about on my platform. And then when they if they want some entertainment, they can tune in to Netflix to watch season one of Survival of the Thickest. We just finished filming season two, and so people should pay attention for that. That'll come out next year, hopefully at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal. Now can you run for president? Please? Now, please, Pepperman, just think about it. Think about it for all of us.
Speaker 1: I'll think about it. I'll record it on a message and send it to you. I'm not the one.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much to Peppermint. I love all the work she does, and I love her political work as well. And it is important to pay attention to these cases. And you know, body autonomy. I didn't think it was going to be something that we'd have to worry about in our lifetimes the way that we have, but nonetheless we are faced with that, and I think it is important for all of us to be paying attention to, because if it isn't you right now, it could be woooo all right, thank you all so much for listening. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay back, this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac, photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produce used by the chilling Karen Kilgareth, the spookky Georgia Hard Start, and the frightening Danielle Kramer